PDA

View Full Version : Are there any codes that work with Visual Boy Advance

enyce
April 21st, 2006, 05:22 PM
that are for fire red and leaf green?

Because I have looked everywhere and they do not seem to work....Im looking for some codes to have fun with. Since I own leaf green and beaten it, I own fire red and I am on Koga.

~Alakazam~
April 21st, 2006, 06:03 PM
Yes. Try the place I linked to below. It has lots of CodeBreaker codes and they all work with the VBA I am using (latest one)

http://tbp.berkeley.edu/~jdonald/pokemon/pokemon_frlg_cb.txt

enyce
April 21st, 2006, 06:06 PM
^^^whats that RNG stuff, and thanks for your help

~Alakazam~
April 21st, 2006, 06:10 PM
That RNG kill stuff is useless. It's just a code that supports some others. COdes using that aren't worth it.

enyce
April 21st, 2006, 06:22 PM
SO you dont need that code????

will the codes work without it? Fire red/leaf green for emulation is a piece of crap, if you want to use cheat codes. If you want to do it the legit way its cool. But with cheat codes it sucks. Because most of them dont work. Whatever I try it doesnt work.

enyce
April 22nd, 2006, 02:55 PM
I know its bad to double post, but no one wants to help me. I am having problems with infinite money and item modifier codes. Those do not work, the wild pokemon modifiers work fine. But the infinite money and items stuff doesnt work. Also everytime I try to go to the TM case screen goes black

Squeegee Beckenheim
April 22nd, 2006, 04:14 PM
Don't double post. People are faltering to help you because this should have been asked in Simple Questions. Next time you have a question ask it in Simple Questions. The people there will continue to help you with this topic. The link to this thread is in my sig and in the group of stickies near the top of the FR/LG (GBA) thread listing.

CLOSED