PDA

View Full Version : odd occurrence

~Alakazam~
April 21st, 2006, 05:58 PM
has anyone seen on one of the sevii islands, a swimmer that says "you tired of seeing swimmers?" and "don't be hatin" and has your name? (the name of your player)

Johnny Boy~
April 21st, 2006, 06:16 PM
never seen it, and i battled all the trainers i could fine. what was your name? i could look in the trainer editor programs and see what the name script is. i just think she had your name, though...

~Alakazam~
April 21st, 2006, 06:28 PM
Trust me, my name is not conventional. It's an Indian name, so I doubt it was actually in the game. It was on six island. He had a Lv50 Gyarados. He was the last swimmer before you get to the mini-island with Pattern Bush on it.

Johnny Boy~
April 21st, 2006, 06:32 PM
I checked the game, the trainers name is MissinNa. I guess that is why it is the trainers name.

Shining Salamence
April 21st, 2006, 06:52 PM
weird...i think i remember battling a Swimmer Kyle before...once i get my GBA SP and FR gamepak back i can use the vs seeker to find out.

pokemontrainer_samuel
April 22nd, 2006, 07:00 AM
I nvr met any1 like dat b4 r u sure u got an original gamepak? I'll try searching 4 dat swimmer. n where can ya check da trainer editor program?

Zone
April 22nd, 2006, 07:34 AM
I nvr met any1 like dat b4 r u sure u got an original gamepak? I'll try searching 4 dat swimmer. n where can ya check da trainer editor program?

Learn how to spell.

And I think I remember a male swimmer with my name (my character was male) in the Sevii Islands.

pokemontrainer_samuel
April 23rd, 2006, 12:36 AM
Learn how to spell.

And I think I remember a male swimmer with my name (my character was male) in the Sevii Islands.

u a teacher or wat kid?

anyway its swimmer Samir n he asked whether I'm tired of seeing swimmers like him. He has a L55 Gyarados

~Alakazam~
April 24th, 2006, 02:23 PM
Lv55? On mine, he had a lv.50 Gyarados...

Shining Salamence
April 25th, 2006, 02:46 PM
...is your name samir????

i think it changes to L55 when you rechallenge him

pokemontrainer_samuel
April 28th, 2006, 01:02 AM
...is your name samir????

i think it changes to L55 when you rechallenge him

Yeah all the trainers get stronger after u rechallenge them. n my names not Samir... Its Samuel n i use that name for every pokemon game.