PDA

View Full Version : An Adventure of a Lifetime!

Ytnim
April 3rd, 2004, 03:20 AM
Well I've just been looking over the Rps here and we are missing a vital one. A normal old Pokemon journey. In this we will start in Hoen and if we get as far as the pokemon league without this thread dieing, we'll think about going futher. Each person can have a maximum of 1 character to start (maybe later will new group members join us). I would like for 6 people (including myself) to be in this Rp. Three people will start in Oldale town and 3 in littleroot. The 3 in Littleroot know each other and the 3 in Oldale know each other but no one knows any one from the other town. Professor Birch brings the 3 from Littleroot to Oldale town so all of us can get our first pokemon together. You can have any non evolved pokemon (so pikachu cannot be a starter) but no one can the same pokemon as another player. No legendaries as starters and don't have your pokemon knowing moves that they learn at like level 50 when we start. For example your newly hatched charmander cannot have fire blast. Try to make your post have feeling. If your having trouble with writing good posts read Raichu Master's guide to role playing posts because it is very good.

My info is in the Role Playing Characters thread so read it there.
Town: Littleroot town

Radai
April 3rd, 2004, 08:12 AM
Can I join?
My char is
Name : Ryley
female
Pokemon : Ekans
Town : Littleroot

Xhaiden
April 3rd, 2004, 12:27 PM
Konnichiwa(Wow it's been a while...let's see if I still know how to do this now)

Name: RHo
female
Starter:Poochyena
Town:Oldale

Ytnim
April 3rd, 2004, 01:10 PM
Radai you can only have one pokemon as a starter. You can catch the other two later though. please edit your post to have only one pokemon.

Xhaiden
April 3rd, 2004, 01:13 PM
*Twiddles thumbs and awaits rp to start*

Shiney
April 3rd, 2004, 03:12 PM
Name : Seph
Male
Pokemon : Ghastly
Town : Odale

Ytnim
April 3rd, 2004, 04:54 PM
just pick a city to start in it doesn't matter really cause were gonna leave anyway them anyway.

Jesus Freak Josh
April 3rd, 2004, 06:42 PM
Can I join?

Name: Batesy
Pokmon: Charmander
Town: Littleroot

SkarmoryRider
April 4th, 2004, 05:26 AM
I'll join!
Batesy: Pikachu cannot be a starter Pokemon, but maybe a Pichu.

Yuki
Pokemon: Houndour
Town: Oldale

Jesus Freak Josh
April 4th, 2004, 12:42 PM
I edited it to Charmander.

Radai
April 4th, 2004, 02:57 PM
Oh sorry, my fault. I'll take Ekans as a starter then.

Prof. Pine
April 4th, 2004, 05:26 PM
I'll join:

Max
Pokemon:Plusle
Town:Littleroot

Ytnim
April 4th, 2004, 10:36 PM
I am very sorry Prof. Pine but this Rp has a limit of 6 people and you are the seventh. Batesy and Shineyelectrode read the first post! It says
Three people will start in Oldale town and 3 in littleroot. You cannot start in Slateport! One of you must choose Oldale and the other Littleroot. As soon as one of you posts either Oldale or Littleroot the other shall automatically go to the other town. If either of you don't like the rules you may leave and Prof. Pine shall take your place.

Shiney
April 4th, 2004, 11:20 PM
I am very sorry Prof. Pine but this Rp has a limit of 6 people and you are the seventh. Batesy and Shineyelectrode read the first post! It says
You cannot start in Slateport! One of you must choose Oldale and the other Littleroot. As soon as one of you posts either Oldale or Littleroot the other shall automatically go to the other town. If either of you don't like the rules you may leave and Prof. Pine shall take your place.

Oops, I'll change to odale

Jesus Freak Josh
April 4th, 2004, 11:45 PM
I changed to Littleroot. May I join now?

Ytnim
April 5th, 2004, 11:17 PM
OOC: Yes everything is Ok now. I am sorry to seem like a control freak but I didn't want the Rp getting out of hand before it started.

IC: I looked over at my alarm clock. It read 9:30 am in a dull red colour. "9:30!!! Man I'm late!!! Prof. Birch said 9:00, 9:15 at the latest!!!!" I got dressed in the first things I found and quickly ran upstairs to say bye to Mum and Dad. After grabbing a piece of toast I ran outside to Prof. Birch, Batesy and Ryley. They looked at me and started laughing. I looked down and I was wearing an awful pair of teddy bear pyjamas that I wore when I was 2 years old and they were still a 2 year old size. I screamed and found myself in bed, sweating all over. I looked at the clock and it was only 8:00. "It was only a dream. A stupid old dream." I reasurred myself as I got out of bed to get in the shower. When I finished getting ready I looked at my wrist for the time but my watch was at the repair shop. "Mum! Have you got my watch from the repair shop yet?"
"Well I lied to you when I said I took it to the repair shop. I actually got you a new watch that has a video phone and can have trainer items added to it like a pokedex and poke nav and various other useful things."
"Really?! Wow thanks mum! This new watch is awesome! Thanks again!" I put the watch on and pushed a button on the side. It told me the time in a metallic voice. "It is now 8:49 pm."
"Well I had better go now. See-ya Mum, see-ya Dad." I walked out the door and went to the edge of town where Prof. Birch was waiting. "Hi Danny. All ready for you big adventure?
"Yes. I just can't wait to get my first pokemon! By the way where are the others?"
"They'll be here soon, Danny. You have come a little early after all."
"Well Ok." I sat on a nearby log and waited for the others to come.

Jesus Freak Josh
April 6th, 2004, 12:05 AM
Batesy was walking to Prof. Birch's lab. He then noticed Danny.
"Hey Danny!" He said. "Here to get your first Pokmon too?"

Radai
April 6th, 2004, 03:55 AM
Ryley checked her stuff one last time and then ran to the door.
"Bye mom, I'm going now!"she yelled before shutting the door. Outside she was greated by her mother's Pidgeotto, one of her best friends.
"Hey Pidgeotto! Care to keep me company to the lab?" Pidgeotto looked up at her and nodded "Pidgeooo!!"
Ryley smiled. "Alright then!" They both set of towards the lab.

It didn't take them long to reach it and Ryley saw Batesy and Danny were already there.
"Hi guys! Nervous?"she asked with a grin. Pidgeotto flew on top of Ryley's head to take a better look at the boys. As he recognized them he greated them with a loud scream.
"Pidgeotto stop that!" Ryley said as she covered her ears.

Shiney
April 6th, 2004, 10:48 AM
OOC: prof. birchs' lab is in littleroot, should I just show up, or meet you guys in odale already having my liscense/pokegear/ect.?

Jesus Freak Josh
April 6th, 2004, 12:35 PM
"You wish!" Batesy said referring to Ryley's remark. "What Pokmon are you going to pick? I'm going to try and get Pichu!" Batesy said. He really liked Pichu. Cute and yellow. He also wanted to evolve it to Pikachu. But if he couldn't get Pichu then Charmander wouldn't be too bad.
But Batesy still wanted Pichu...

Radai
April 6th, 2004, 01:06 PM
Ryley thought for a while before replying to Batesy's question.
"Do you think we can pick our own pokemon?" She doubted it, but it would be nice if they could.
"If I had to pick one, I think it would be Ditto. Then I can have wathever pokemon I feel like."
She shooed Pidgeotto from her head because he was getting pretty heavy. He sat down next to her with a grumpy look on his face.
"So Danny, what kind of pokemon do you want?"

Legendary_Pokegirl
April 6th, 2004, 01:11 PM
Can I still join?

Name: Karli
Pokemon: Ponyta
Town: Littleroot

Jesus Freak Josh
April 6th, 2004, 01:12 PM
"I don't like Ditto too much," Batesy told her. It's cool! But I prefer different Pokmon

Ytnim
April 6th, 2004, 01:24 PM
OOC: Shineyelectrode Prof. Birch is taking us 3 in littleroot to oldale town and then we all get our pokemon together. You may post about your morning up until Prof. Birch arrives. Legendary Pokegirl im sorry but the limit has been reached. Im not going to post because I gotta go to school.

Shiney
April 6th, 2004, 01:44 PM
I got up out of bed, and got my breakfast and chores done without a thought, I'd be happy to tell you more about it, but I can't since I hadn't had any caffene yet, so I have no memory of it. After I got a few sips of a mountain dew, I suddenly realized that today was the day to get my pokemon! I did something I've never done before, I tossed down an almost full can of montain dew, and began running like crazy to get to where I was supposed to meet prof. birch on time...

Radai
April 6th, 2004, 01:47 PM
-----OOC-----
Who plays Birch? Or should we just enter the lab?

-----RP-----
"I don't think I'll get a Ditto anyway... And besides my favourite pokemon is him." she laughed as she pointed to Pidgeotto, who nodded.
She looked around a bit and wondered how long it would be before they could get inside and recieve their pokemon.
"Do you think it will be much longer now?"

Jesus Freak Josh
April 6th, 2004, 01:54 PM
"I don't know!" Batesy said opening his bag. He pulled out a Gameboy Advance and began playing Dragonball Z: Legacy of Goku II.
"Where is that man?!" Batesy thought as he played.

Ytnim
April 7th, 2004, 01:13 PM
OOC: Prof. Birch is with us and hes an NPC so anyone can control him. PC was down for me yesterday so I'll take us all to Oldale town.

IC: We were all here now so Prof. Birch decided now we would go to Oldale town. "Well then people! follow me and stay close because wild pokemon come out at any time." We nodded our heads and followed him. We stayed to the road and from there I could see all kinds of pokemon. There was poochyena, zigzagoon and many others I didn't know the name of. I was so absorbed by the beauty of it all, I didn't even realize we had gotten to Oldale town. "Here we are people! Oldale town." A boy came running over to us and I assumed he was one of the pokemon trainers that lived here that was getting their pokemon today as well.

Shiney
April 7th, 2004, 01:21 PM
Somewhat winded from my run, I managed to say "Hey prof, looks like I wasn't late after all!"

Jesus Freak Josh
April 7th, 2004, 01:32 PM
"Prof. Birch?" Batesy asked turning to him. "When will we get our Pokmon?"

Ytnim
April 7th, 2004, 10:53 PM
OOC: Where are the others? well I'll get my pokemon then you guys can get yours and maybe the others will show up.

IC: "To answer your question Batesy, now." Prof. Birch said, answering Batesy's question. "The others are a bit late so we'll go to the pokemon center where my assistant can send me the pokemon from my lab."
"If they were in your lab, why couldn't we get them when we were in Littlerot town? I asked the Professor as we made our way to the center. "Well Danny, I wanted you all to get to know each other so I brought you three up here to meet Seph, Rho and Yuki and to get your pokemon together so no one felt as if they were better or worse than another person." I nodded to him as I felt the air conditioning from the pokemon center blow into my face as the doors slid open. Birch took us over to a device that was used to transport pokeballs from one place to another. "Can I choose my pokemon please?" I begged the professor and he gave in.
"Ok Danny. What pokemon would you like?"
"I would like a torchic please."
"I've got one Danny but it is very stubborn. It will only perform well for trainers that it sees worthy. Do you still it?"
"I don't care Professor. I just want a torchic!"
"Ok ok calm down." he spoke to his assistant over the phone and moments later a pokeball appeared on the machine next to me. I grabbed it and let the torchic out. "You are the coolest pokemon ever! I think I will call you Flame!" The pokemon seemed to like me and I put my arm to the ground to it could get up to my shoulder. I tried to return Flame to his pokeball but he dodged the beam. "Flame seems to see potential in you but you haven't used that potential yet so he will probbaly obey you but will not go into a pokeball for a while yet." I didn't care. The longer I was around him, the stronger I felt. I sat down to play with Flame and see what pokemon the others were going to choose.

Radai
April 8th, 2004, 12:07 AM
Ryley watched as Danny got his Pokemon and couldn't wait to get hers. When the professor turned to her she stepped forward.
"What Pokemon would you like Ryley?"He asked her.
"Euhm.. Do you have a Ditto?" Ryley asked hopeful.
Prof. Birch seemed to be thinking for a while and then stared an argument with his assistant.When he was ready he received a pokebal and handed it to Ryley.
"I'm sorry but I don't have a Ditto, instead I give you this one.It will take time to win this Pokemon's confidence, but if you are patient with it and give it some time it will be a strong ally."
Ryley nodded and waited for the rest to get their Pokemon.

Jesus Freak Josh
April 8th, 2004, 12:19 AM
"Prof. Birch," Batesy said going up to him. "Could I please get my Pokmon?"
"Yes! Which one would you like?" Prof. Birch asked.
"Have you got a Pichu?" Batesy asked.
"Sorry! We don't have that one." He replied.
His assistant came up to him and whispered something.
"Batesy?" Prof. Birch began. "How would you like a Squirtle?"
"That would be good!" Batesy said happily.
"This Pokmon is loyal. It isn't stubborn. So you should have a good time with it." Prof. Birch explained. "But you will probably have to carry it around everywhere. It doesn't like to sit in it's Pok Ball."
"I don't care!" Batesy said.
Prof. Birch's assistant went somewhere and came back a few seconds later holding Squirtle.
"Here you go Batesy!" Said Prof. Birch bringing Squirtle over.
"Squirtle!" He said happily.
"Squirtle!" Batesy yelled in delight. "Me and you are going to have some fun together!"
Batesy took Squirtle to the other Pokmon and began playing.

Ytnim
April 8th, 2004, 12:56 AM
"Hey Ryley!" I called out to her, "What pokemon did the Professor give you?" As I waited for her answer I saw Batesy get his squirtle. "Hey cool pokemon Batesy! Squirtle's a water pokemon right?"

OOC: I though you were gonna get a charmander Batesy. I dont care I just thought you were gonna get a charmander thats all. By the way I do know what type squirtle is but my Character is a bit useless when it comes to pokemon types and what beats what.

Jesus Freak Josh
April 8th, 2004, 01:02 AM
OOC: What gave you the idea I was going to pick Charmander. Did I post that? I think I did...

"Yes!" Batesy said replying to Danny's question. "You should have studied more. And if we are going to travel together then you better get used to Squirtle. He dislikes Pok Balls." Batesy explained.

Radai
April 8th, 2004, 01:03 AM
As Danny asked her what Pokemon she got she let it come out.
An oversized Ekans appeared in front of her.
"Wow! That's a big one!" she exclaimed and squated to take a better look at it. The Ekans backed away immediately and Prof Birch grinned.
"He may be big, but he's really afraid.It's going to take time, but I know you'll win his confidence soon enough, just be patient with him alright?"
Ryley nodded. She was a little jealous of the others because they could play with their pokemon and she couldn't even touch hers, but then again hers was the biggest.
"Well then Ekans, I hope we'll become friends." She said to the snake which looked at her with suspicious eyes.

Jesus Freak Josh
April 8th, 2004, 01:12 AM
"Ryley!" Batesy said. "There is nothing to be afraid of. Just pet it right."
Batesy put his hand foward and rubbed it's neck. Ekans seemed to like it.
"See it's that easy!" Batesy explained. "Good thing I studied."

Radai
April 8th, 2004, 01:21 AM
-----OOC-----
I don't know if you got it right, but Ekans' the one who's afraid not Ryley :p

-----RP-----
After a few moments Ekans backed away again and started to explore the Pokemon center. Ryley looked after him and made sure he didn't go where he wasn't supposed to go. Then she turned to the others. "So, what are we gonna do when everyone gets here and has their pokemon?"

Jesus Freak Josh
April 8th, 2004, 01:31 AM
OOC: Sorry!

BIC:
"I guess we go!" Batesy said. "Danny, Ryley! You wanna come with me?" Batesy asked. "I could use some company other then Squirtle."

Radai
April 8th, 2004, 02:27 AM
-----OOC-----
That's ok :)

-----RP-----
"Yeah sure Batesy!" Ryley said and motioned for Ekans to come. "Come on Ekans we're going!"
Ekans hesitated and looked from her to Prof. Birch and back. Then he seemed to decide it was alright and followed her.

Jesus Freak Josh
April 8th, 2004, 02:41 AM
"Danny you comin?" Batesy asked looking back.

Ytnim
April 8th, 2004, 03:45 AM
"Yeah but I gotta get some stuff first cause I'm a lazy bum and can't be bothered studying."
"Hey you three! Before you go I want to give this to each of you. Its a pokedex. It is an encyclopedia on pokemon. It is the result of many trainers capturing between all of them every single pokemon species known at this point in time. It should be very useful if you need information about pokemon."
"Just what I need Professor! I'll take one!" I grabbed a pokedex but the professor stopped me.
"Danny I have something else for you." he handed me a small microchip. "This is an update for your new watch. If you want a pokenav I belive that the pokemart down the road sells them as microchip enhancements as well." I thanked the Professor and continued down the road to purchase the pokenav modification. It made my wallet considerably lighter. I went back to the others, now ready for the long journey ahead.

Shiney
April 8th, 2004, 10:02 AM
OOC: Wow, fall asleep once, and I miss out on so much :tired:

I was behind the rest, considering what pokemon I wanted, but eventually, I came up to prof. Birch and said "Got a Ghastly?"
He looked very startled and said "Ghastly? Are you sure you don't want another one? Perhaps like Bulbasaur or Chi-" "No, I want a ghastly." I persisted.
"If you're sure..." He said, and as another pokeball appeared, he handed it to me. "Thanks." I said.

Jesus Freak Josh
April 8th, 2004, 12:39 PM
When Danny came back, they began their journey.
"Danny!" Batesy began. "Since your the only one with a Pok Nav, you'll have to guide us." Batesy said. "Unless that's a problem!"

Ytnim
April 8th, 2004, 04:45 PM
OOC: Shineyelectrode do you want to come with us or u want to go with the others if they ever post?

IC: "Nope. No problem. Well the first town past this is...." I pushed a button on the side of my watch, changing the interface to a pokenav. I looked at the map. "Petalburg city. And it has a Gym there too! Lets go people!"
"Wait! If you want to become stronger you will need to capture pokemon. Use these to do so." Prof. Birch handed everyone here 5 pokeballs to capture pokemon with. I put mine in the side of my backpack. "There are other types of pokeballs around, made for certain pokemon types and stronger pokemon. Be sure to check the market in each town for items which will help you. If you need any help, ring me at my lab and I might be able to give you the answer to your question. C-ya later, pokemon trainers!" as Prof. Birch said his goodbye I realized I might not see anyone from home for a while. I felt homesick. I took a deep breath and walked out the door of the pokemon center, knowing that I had made my choice to be a trainer and that meant going away from home. We soon left Oldale town and was on a road that lead directly to Petalburg city. Now I had a pokemon I could battle other pokemon! I saw something moving in a bush to the side of the road. I was curious and had a look to find a poochyena, baring its fangs. It jumped from where it was hiding and started to growl. Flame jumped off my shoulder and landed in front of poochyena, wanting a battle. "Are you ready Flame? Well then use growl!" Flame growled angrily at the poochyena, making it back away slightly, afraid to attack. The wild pokemon then used tackle on Flame. Flame jumped and used its tiny wings to get out of the way but it didn't get out of the way in time and still got hit with most of the attack. Flame hit the ground and I yelled to him to see if he was alright. Flame seemed ok and got up ready for revenge. "Flame! Use scratch!" Flame used its one claw to scratch poochyena on the face, hitting a weak spot. The poochyena seemed very weak after the critical hit but it used howl, which got it pumped for more action. "Flame quickly! Use another scratch to finish poochyena off!" Flame used scratch again, but poochyena was ready for it this time and tryed to roll out of the way. Flame missed poochyena's face but got it on the belly. It only just got hit but because of the damage it recieved from the earlier attack, it was enough to make poochyena black out. I knew now was the time to throw a pokeball to make poochyena mine. I opened the pocket on my bag where my pokeballs were and threw one at the fainted poochyena. The ball wobbled a bit but it beeped and then sat still. I picked up the pokeball and shouted in excitement. "Yeah! I caught my first pokemon!" Flame was happy for my too and did a little dance. When he was done he hopped back on my arm, and sat my my shoulder.

Shiney
April 8th, 2004, 05:11 PM
OOC:Sure, but I can't really think of any in character stuff to post at the moment

Jesus Freak Josh
April 8th, 2004, 05:17 PM
"Good job!" Batesy said. Suddenly, out of the bushes, came another Poochyena, and another one.
"If we do this properly all three of us will have a Poochyena!" Batesy said.
"Squirtle!" Squirtle said getting ready to fight.
"Squirtle, Tail Whip!" Batesy yelled.
"Squirt!" The Pokmon yelled whipping Poochyena with it's tail.
Poochyena used Leer.
"Squirtle! Close your eyes and use Tackle."
Squirtle ran blindly and surprisingly hit Poochyena.
"Finish it off!" Batesy yelled.
"Squirtle!" He said using Tackle.
Poochyena was down and out.
"Pok Ball go!" Batesy yelled tossing it at the Poochyena.
The Pok Ball hit and Poochyena got engulfed by a red light. The Pok Ball wiggled three times and made the locking sound.
"I got a Poochyena!" Batesy yelled. Squirtle jumped up in excitement.
"Squirtle!" Batesy said hugging him. "I couldn't have done it without you!"

Ytnim
April 8th, 2004, 10:09 PM
OOC: I'm going away for a while cause Im on holidays now so I won't be on for a few days. Batesy try not to get the same pokemon as other people because its boring with everyone having the same pokemon and we have to nickname our pokemon and I only (if I ever) nickname my starter so please nickname yours. And Radai might not even want a poochyena. I'll let this go but remember from now on try not to do things that may involve putting other people in positions that they don't want to be in.

Jesus Freak Josh
April 8th, 2004, 10:29 PM
OOC: Sorry!

"Squirtle! I am going to call you Shellshocker now!" Batesy announced patting him. He released Poochyena.
"Poochyena I'll call you Pooch!" He told her patting her and rubbing her.
The Poochyena that was left ran off.
"So should we get going now?" Batesy asked Ryley.

Radai
April 9th, 2004, 06:53 AM
"Yeah sure! The sooner we get there the better! Come on Ekans!" Ekans looked up at her and reluctantly followed her. Ryley turned around to see if the others were coming too. In the distanceshe saw someone else approaching.
"Hey look guys! You think he's one from the Oldale trainers?"

Jesus Freak Josh
April 9th, 2004, 12:35 PM
Well he could be 3 things:
1) Oldale Trainer
2) Expert Trainer
3) Team Rocket, Aqua or Magma

Shiney
April 9th, 2004, 02:58 PM
I was hanging back from the rest, in a battle with a seedot I had spotted. I hadn't seen the other person, or heard their comments, because I was so absorbed in winning.

"Ghastly! Lick attack!" I said, remembering how it''s tounge secrets a paralizing ooze. It lept forward, and swept it's tounge smackeing seedot with it, but it barley showed signs it noticed. "Seedo!" It screamed, hurling itself towards ghastly, and right through him into a tree.

"Hmm, try smothering it!" I commanded, since I knew ghastly were toxic.
"Ghassstly." It said as it fell upon seedot, and when it tried to run, gengar followed it, and kept doing so until it collapsed.

"That's enough, return ghastly. Great job by the way." Then I got out one of the five pokebals birch had gave to me, and tossed it over to the seedot. It shook, once... twice... three times... *click*

"YYYYES!" I shouted, punching the air in front of me. I had caught a pokemon on my own!

Jesus Freak Josh
April 10th, 2004, 01:42 AM
OOC: That was me talking in my last post. Sorry!

BIC:
"Let's get going! We have nothing better to do!" Batesy said. "Anyway, I'm itching for a Gym battle!"
"Squirtle!" Agreed the happy Pokmon.
"You're itching to Shock?" Batesy asked.
"Squirt!" Shellshocker yelled happily.

Ytnim
April 12th, 2004, 05:24 AM
I backtracked a little, to see what Seph was up to. I came as he threw his pokeball at a seedot and captured it. "Hey cool Seph! You caught your first pokemon!" After congratulating him, I caught up with Batesy and was on an rush. "Hey Batesy! Wanna have a pokemon battle to warm us up?!"

Radai
April 12th, 2004, 07:10 AM
"Hey good idea, you can fight and I can watch and learn." She sat down at the side of the road, waiting for them to begin the battle.
"Come here Ekans!" She said to her Ekans and it came, but decided to curl up a safe distance away from her.
"Have it your way,one day you'll see I'm not a bad person."

Jesus Freak Josh
April 12th, 2004, 12:56 PM
"Go Squirtle!" Batesy yelled.
"Squirtle!" Squirtle yelled jumping rom Batesy's arms.
"Ok! He only has to Pokmon," Batesy thought. "He has Torchic and Poochyena. Poochyena ,ust have been hurt from the battle and so was Torchic. I might have a chance at winning."

Ytnim
April 12th, 2004, 01:18 PM
OOC: you didn't need to nickname your squirtle, only your poochyena because we both have one.

IC: "A squirtle Eh? Well Flame is a fire pokemon so it will be weak against a water type so I'll choose..." I thought as I came to a decision. "Poochyena!" My poochyena appeared but was very weak from being captured before. I quickly got out my potion and sprayed it on poochyena. Poochyena suddenly looked like it could beat a hundred squirtles. "Are you ready Batesy?! Well lets go Poochyena! Use howl!" Poochyena howled, increasing its attack damage by making it feel more at ease.

Jesus Freak Josh
April 12th, 2004, 01:32 PM
Batesy used a Potion he had on Shellshocker.
"All right Shellshocker! Tail Whip!" Batesy yelled.
At his command, Shellshocker lowered Poochyena's defense using his tail.

Ytnim
April 12th, 2004, 10:46 PM
"Poochyena we have this one hands down! Hide in the bushes!" Poochyena hid in the bushes and no one could see where he went as he is a master at hiding. "Good job Poochyena! Get ready to attack!" I didn't know if Poochyena could hear me but I hoped he could. I needed him to be ready to obey my next commands instantly.

Jesus Freak Josh
April 12th, 2004, 11:00 PM
OOC: Am I allowed to know Withdraw?

"Shellshocker! Withdraw!" Batesy yelled. At this point Shellshocker hid in his shell.

Ytnim
April 12th, 2004, 11:15 PM
OOC: Yes. At the moment your pokemon can know any move it learns up until level 10.

IC: "Poochyena! Jump out and use sand attack on the hole in Shellshocker's shell where his head comes out of!" Poochyena leaped from the bushes on to a tree trunk then bouncing off that on to Shellshocker's shell then on the ground, spraying sand in Shellshocker's shell. I knew that although the sand might not have gotten in the squirtle's eyes but it would have got in some very uncomfortable places, causing pain and slowness to Shellshocker.

Jesus Freak Josh
April 12th, 2004, 11:20 PM
"Shellshocker turn around in your shell now!" Batesy yelled. Shellshocker turned around and the only placed the Sand Attack reached were it's legs. He then came out of his shell.
"Now Bubble!" Batesy yelled. Shellshocker sprayed a powerful line of Bubbles at Poochyena slowing it down.
"Now finish it off with Tackle!" Batesy commanded. Shellshocker ran at Poochyena and tackled it.

Radai
April 14th, 2004, 08:53 AM
Ryley was watching the battle and was keeping an eye on Ekans at the same time, so she was sure he wouldn't run away.

Ytnim
April 14th, 2004, 01:43 PM
"Poochyena! Jump on Shellshocker's head and then tackle it from above!" Poochyena jumped on the squirtle's head as he came running towards him, causing Shellshocker's head to be forced back inside his shell, and this gave him an inability to see for a moment. Not pausing for an instant on Shellshocker's head, Poochyena bounced straight away to the tree he jumped off before and launched himself of the side of the tree, giving his tackle more power than just a normal running start. He hit Shellshocker smack bang in the middle of his chest, knocking him to the ground. I hoped so very much that was all Batesy's squirtle could take because Poochyena was very close to fainting as well.

Jesus Freak Josh
April 14th, 2004, 01:49 PM
"Squir..." Shellshocker fainted.
"Shellshock..." Batesy said with tears in his eyes. It was the first time Shellshocker fainted.
Batesy got up, wiped the tears away from his eyes, and got a Pok Ball from his belt.
"Go Pooch!" He yelled chucking a Pok Ball.
"Poochy!" He said happily.
"Pooch finish off Poochyena with Tackle!" Batesy yelled.
Pooch ran up and tackled Poochyena knocking it out.

Ytnim
April 14th, 2004, 02:04 PM
"Poochyena you did a good job. Have a rest now." I said as I recalled him. "Now get your fires started because here comes my amazing Flame!!!!" I yelled, getting Flame ready for a big battle. Flame sort of let me down 'cause he just lazily got off my shoulder and flew slowly to the battlefield. "Awww Flame! You ruined your big entrance! Ohh well I can't say much, I've been a lazy bum my whole life." I looked over to Batesy and called to him. "Even though my pokemon and I are lazy bums, we're still gonna beat ya to a pulp! I was trying to unnerve him like they do in the battles on TV I've watched when I was supposed to be doing homework.

Jesus Freak Josh
April 14th, 2004, 02:08 PM
"Pooch use- Huh?" Batesy was interrupted. What is that. It sounded like a heap of evil Pokmon with a heap of evil people.
"This doesn't sound good!" Batesy said.

Ytnim
April 14th, 2004, 02:16 PM
"I agree. Lets get the he!! outta here!" I ran like a little girl down the road, picking up Flame on the way. I didn't care what the others thought about me I knew I was a wuss. I ran all the way to the next town without looking back once to see if the others were following me.

Jesus Freak Josh
April 14th, 2004, 02:20 PM
While holding Poochyena in his right arm, Batesy had Shellshocker in is bag so he wouldn't drop him.
He reached for a Pok Ball on his belt.
"Pooch return!" Batesy commanded. Pooch went into his Pok Ball. Batesy put the ball back on his belt and began running faster.
Finally, they were in Oldale...

Ytnim
April 14th, 2004, 02:33 PM
OOC: Batesy we just left Oldale. I ran to Petalburg city. Did you go back Oldale or was it a mistake?

IC: I had hidden myself in the corner of the pokemon center waiting for someone to tell me it was alright. I stood up slowly and walked over to nurse Joy and I gave her Flame and Poochyena. I walked outside to see if the others had followed me.

Shiney
April 14th, 2004, 02:35 PM
I was ready to face whatever was coming this way, and said to the others "Okay guys, we probably can't fight whatever it is alone, so we'll have to work together okay? Guys?" I looked around and saw them runing as fast as they could. "Son of a- ahh forget it!" I said, and running after them. When we reached petalburg, I went to the pokemon center and gave danny an icy glare.

Ytnim
April 14th, 2004, 02:56 PM
Seph gave me a glare when I saw him come into town and I didn't really care because I knew I was a chicken and I got them all the time. I went back inside the pokemon center and got my pokemon back from Nurse Joy.

Radai
April 17th, 2004, 11:41 AM
Ryley finally arrived in Petalburg and found the others in the Pokemoncenter.
"Guys, they really were just some Hikers and their pokemon who had gotten lost, I told them, since you ran off. " She couldn't believe they had just ran of like that,they were guys after all.
Ekans looked at the boys and seemed to be laughing, as far as he was able to do so.

Radai
April 25th, 2004, 11:35 AM
-----OOC-----
Any1 still alive here?

Jesus Freak Josh
April 25th, 2004, 12:46 PM
I am. I just can't post until I can find a good opening.

Radai
May 2nd, 2004, 01:59 AM
-----OOC----
I'm leaving for Ireland tomorrow and won't be back until Friday, so don't expect any post from me until Saturday

Jesus Freak Josh
May 2nd, 2004, 02:09 AM
OOC: Bye! *Cries* I'll miss you!

Radai
May 14th, 2004, 11:34 PM
-----OOC-----
I'm sorry for posting this so late, but I'm back and ready to RP!! :)

Jesus Freak Josh
May 14th, 2004, 11:38 PM
OOC: YAY!!!!!!!!! *Claps* Oh yeah. I added you to my buddy list (Well I haven't yet...).

Radai
May 16th, 2004, 11:08 AM
-----OOC-----
Oh goodie ^^ I added you too :D