• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Full Metal Alchemist Question

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
Years
If FMA had a movie, can someone tell me the plot and how it relates to chemistry, through examples from the movie? It's for a homework assignment, so please help me out...

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 31, 2013
I know that an FMA movie that concludes the series is coming out, but I don't know if it's out yet or what the plot is. Can't you use the series' plot?

EDIT: I found a plot summary on animenewsnetwork.com (spoilers for people who haven't seen the end of the series):

Munich, Germany, 1923. Two years have passed since Edward Elric was dragged from his own world to ours, leaving behind his country, his friends and his younger brother, Alphonse. Stripped of his alchemical powers, he has been all this time researching rocketry together with Alphonse Heiderich, a young man who resembles his own brother, hoping to one day find a way back home. His efforts so far had proven fruitless, but after lending a hand to a troubled gipsy girl, Edward is thrown in a series of events that can wreak havoc in both worlds. Meanwhile, at his own world, Alphonse Elric ventures deeper into the mysteries of alchemy in search for a way to reunite with his older brother.

Last edited:
Years
Yup, I know quite a bit about it. ^_^
It came out in Japan last summer. We have yet to know if it'll be dubbed for America, though. 0.0

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
Actually, it's going to be in limited release at theaters in America towards the end of this year.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 12, 2018
we disabled rep due to massive "Give me rep" spam -_-

Back