PDA

View Full Version : Question Time 3: Blue

Drifblim
April 23rd, 2006, 05:22 PM
Question Time — no, not the BBC television show — is PPN's new programme in which we take a member from the Pokémon Community and subject them to a week of interviews by other members of the forum. Of course, we always contact the person we want before the thread is made, so they've consented.

Our first victim is Roy Mustang, a charismatic girl who lords over the writing departments on PPN.

The rules for interviewing on this thread, devised by Chairman Kaga (who has also given a charter for this thread), are thus:
An individual member may ask no more than five questions. This is to protect the person being interviewed.
Do not ask questions that have been answered before — check first. Speaks for itself, really.
Do not ask questions that contain inappropriate innuendo. Again, speaks for itself; the normal forum rules (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=54097) apply.
Other rules will be added as moderators see fit.

Zone
April 24th, 2006, 02:07 PM
Is her name actually Roy? Roy is a boy's name, and she's a girl, so this doesn't make sense.

Zaikiro
April 24th, 2006, 03:36 PM
Hmmmm....this should be interesting topic.

1. Which kind of literature were you interested in first.

2.Which series do you enjoy more. Pokemon Naruto or Full Metal Alchemist.

3. If you were in a role-playing game(online, board game, etc) what would be your weapon of choice.

4. Do you put your mood into most of your work?

Zone: Roy can be a girl name.

Lily
April 26th, 2006, 09:06 AM
Crystal Walrein, y'might wanna change the title, as I've changed my name back to Lily (and thus retained my feminine nature). :D

Zone, it was a little play-on-gender with the staff; I purposely chose a masculine anime character until I eventually got tired of it - hence, the name.

Zaikiro;

1. Horror.
2. ;_________; Naruto
3. A staff.
4. No. Changing moods isn't difficult when it comes to writing, imo (if that's what you mean by 'work'...)

Am I doing this right? Was I supposed to answer the questions at a later time? Please inform me as I'm a bit confused~ ._.;

Esupio
April 26th, 2006, 09:10 AM
1: if you could control one element, what would it be?
2: favourite naruto character?

Thats all from me :P

Lily
April 26th, 2006, 09:55 AM
o_o; This is awkward.

1. DARKNESS. BWAHA- um, I mean, water. ^-^;
2. Definitely Haruno Sakura ♥

I still don't know if I'm doing this right..;o;

wakachamo
April 26th, 2006, 09:59 AM
... XD

1: How would you describe yourself as?

2: Favourite book? XD

3: Most addicting smiley?

....XD

Lily
April 26th, 2006, 10:19 AM
XD?

1) Cute Misunderstood, elusive, weird.
2) You expect me to choose from all those wonderful pages of literature out there in the world?!

...<_< I rest my case.

3) I have a lot~ I'll stack them up in rows for you. ^o^

^_^ ^_~ ^-^ ^-~ ^~ ~^ ^__^ ^o^
._. .-. :3 :D ;D D: D; ;o ;O :O O; O:
:x ;x x; x: ;p ;F XD xD X3 x3 X) 8D
8) XP xP o.o o_o o______o O_o
o_O O_O o.,o O.O -_- -_o o_-
x_x x_o o_x x.x x.o o.x e_e n_n
n.n *_* *^* $_$ @_@ ;< ;> :<
:>3: c: (; [; ~_~ ~~; >X >D >O
>OOO >] >) >( >< >_o o_< ^o^
^o~ ~o^ ;-; ;----; ;~; ;o; ;ooooo;
;O; ;_; ;; ;.; ;3; -3- -o- -O- =D =]
=]]]]]]] =P =p =3 =x =X =o =O =F
=_= >_> <_< >> << z_z ¬¬ ¬_¬ !_! .0.
<( ' - ' )> (> ' - ' )> <( ' - ' <) <( ^ ^ )> ♥

Drifblim
April 30th, 2006, 06:19 PM
All right, that's the week for Lily.

Next on the list, the moderator Rika, newly reinstated after the completion of advanced placement examinations and a beneficiary of what happens when a pair-up, in this case with Kazuhito, goes very well.

The five-question rule is reset for all members once a new person is being interviewed, as it is now.

Speaking of which, first question goes to me: Have you and Kazuhito met in real life before?

Natsuki
April 30th, 2006, 06:37 PM
Speaking of which, first question goes to me: Have you and Kazuhito met in real life before?

Yes, Jorge and I have met in real life. It was fairly recently actually. We met during my Christmas break this past winter. We haven't told anyone about it because we felt it was more of a personal thing and didn't want others to pry too deeply into it.

Anyway, Jorge came and stayed at my house for about three days and I have to say, I hadn't ever been more happy than when I was with him. <33 We hope to meet again this summer if not next winter.

Okay, one question done~ >O

~Kelsey

wakachamo
May 1st, 2006, 05:08 AM
Do you think that PC actually "changed" you ever since you came? </randomreporter>

Sammi
May 1st, 2006, 07:30 AM
Ooh, question time =D

1. If someone had told you the day you joined you'd become a mod here someday, how would have you reacted?
2. Out of the fourms you mod, which one do you like the most?

...okay, enough mod questions.

3. Have you always been so nice? XD
4. If you had to stick with one username, which one would it be?
And 5.... Why in the world do you like kitty bread?

My goodness, I love asking questions, don't I? (And no, that's not a real question. XD)

oni flygon
May 1st, 2006, 08:13 PM
Oh, I'm gonna ask Kelse something! :O

1. Kitties or Puppies?
2. Would you go to a PC staff party in real life?
3. Favorite time here in PC?
4. Best Year Ever?
5. How many wood can a wood chuck chuck? =O

Esupio
May 2nd, 2006, 11:01 AM
Random questions!*shot*

Do you like Cheese?
Your Favourite thing ever. (can be anything)

Lily
May 2nd, 2006, 12:55 PM
Do you still like poetry?
Why did you change your name to Rika?
Haruno Sakura or Kairi?
Kairi or Naminé? >D
How do you envision a 'PC get together?'

XP~

Natsuki
May 5th, 2006, 01:32 PM
Sorry guys, I had AP exams to study for so I was gone all week. XD;

Do you think that PC actually "changed" you ever since you came? </randomreporter>

Well, I'd like to think that my presence here has helped PC in terms of me helping with the staff and such. I can't say that I've made a significant change though. .__.

1. If someone had told you the day you joined you'd become a mod here someday, how would have you reacted?
2. Out of the fourms you mod, which one do you like the most?
3. Have you always been so nice? XD
4. If you had to stick with one username, which one would it be?
And 5.... Why in the world do you like kitty bread?

1. I would have thought they were joking. XD
2. Hmm...that's hard...probably NU/W because it's fun to welcome the newbies. X3
3. I'm nice? Awww! 8D *teh huggles* Well, sometimes I can be a little crabby, I try not to be though. XD;
4. That's REALLY hard. XD If you mean out of the usernames I've used in the past and stuff...probably Pikawolf - I miss that name. ;-;
5. Because it's CUUUUTE! <3

1. Kitties or Puppies?
2. Would you go to a PC staff party in real life?
3. Favorite time here in PC?
4. Best Year Ever?
5. How many wood can a wood chuck chuck? =O

1. Puppies~! <3
2. Of course! 8D I'd love to meet everyone on the staff IRL. X3
3. Hmmm...probably the first time I was modded in February of 2005. :3
4. 1989 - I was born in that year! >O
5. ...if a wood chuck could chuck wood.

Do you like Cheese?
Your Favourite thing ever. (can be anything)

Cheese...it's good on some things, but bad by itself. XD; And my favorite thing ever is Jorge~ <3 Although he's not a thing...but you did say anything. XD

1. Do you still like poetry?
2. Why did you change your name to Rika?
3. Haruno Sakura or Kairi?
4. Kairi or Naminé? >D
5. How do you envision a 'PC get together?'

1. I adore poetry. <33 Unfortunately, I've found it hard to find time to really sit down and write poems like I used to. Although I'm still fascinated by literature. ^____^
2. ...Well, I had asked Jorge what I should change my name to. He gave me a few suggestions and one of them was Riko, but I misread it as Rika. XD So really...it was a mistake. XD
3. Ummm...Kairi? XD
4. I'll go with Kairi again. :O
5. I've always thought we'd meet in a nice place like Central Park in New York or something and we'd all hang out, maybe go to some theme park or a movie or something (although there are a lot of people on the staff o__O). Mainly we'd talk and have a fun time getting to see each other. X3

All done~! :33

~Kelsey

MegaDitto
May 6th, 2006, 07:15 PM
Crystal Walrein: I have a question. Will you be only interviewing the staff?

Kels: When did you start likeing pokemon?

Natsuki
May 6th, 2006, 08:24 PM
Kels: When did you start likeing pokemon?

I first got into Pokemon in third grade. I was about nine years old at the time. A lot of kids in my class had the Pokemon cards and I guess they rubbed off on me. XD Then I saw one of the anime episodes on TV after school, it was the "Island of the Giant Pokemon" or however the title goes. XD

~Kelsey

Drifblim
May 7th, 2006, 03:38 AM
Kyouraku: Yes, I intend to interview the staff first. If too many turn down the interview I'll move on to members like you. Today's Sunday, which means I have to go find another member willing to take the microphone.

Natsuki
May 7th, 2006, 06:06 PM
Well since CW can't double post, I'm supposed to tell all ya'll that Jorge (Blue) is next up for interviews. X3~

~Kelsey