Ice Master
April 3rd, 2004, 03:48 PM
I am right now training Pikachu.

Xilion_Sword90
April 3rd, 2004, 04:02 PM
I'm training Swablu so he can evolve to Altaria

Chairman Kaga
April 3rd, 2004, 05:14 PM
I'm training a Chimecho for no particular reason...he's at level 48, and pretty stong actually o_O

Wes The Snager
April 3rd, 2004, 05:16 PM
hmm a few acctually jirachi shiny zigzagoon shiny dustox.... to name a few

Hikaru's Twin
April 3rd, 2004, 05:16 PM
I'm trying to train two pokemon at once, these being my Chimecho and my Pikachu named 'Kate'....

SilverNinetales
April 3rd, 2004, 07:22 PM
I'm training a whole party maybe somebody could rate my team too? My old party was Pelliper,Castform,Blaziken,Mightyena,Azumarill, and Kyogre. But I got sick of castform and decided I had too many waters, so now it's Absol, Manetric, Azumarill, Kyogre, Mightyena, and Blaziken. (they all have nicknames though) Is my present party good? I certainly think it is.

SilverNinetales
April 3rd, 2004, 07:26 PM
Ummm... Hikaru's twin, I don't mean to be mean or offend you, but are you a lesbian? I wonder this because you say your obsessed with Kate and that's a girl name and you're a girl? But REALLY TRULLY, I'm not a lesbian, I was just wondering. Sorry if I sound mean!

DarkCharizardOfTheNight
April 3rd, 2004, 11:09 PM
SilverNineTales dont double post just edit the last one.... and I'm currently training my Black Charizard (named Bahamut) and my Ninetales :D

Hikaru's Twin
April 4th, 2004, 06:13 AM
Ummm... Hikaru's twin, I don't mean to be mean or offend you, but are you a lesbian? I wonder this because you say your obsessed with Kate and that's a girl name and you're a girl? But REALLY TRULLY, I'm not a lesbian, I was just wondering. Sorry if I sound mean!

I know you didn't mean to offend me or sound mean. But i can't help how i feel and questioning my sexuality really really hurt me! Just so you know, no i'm not a lesbian and i'm not going to expose my sexuality any further because i've already been humiliated enough. Yes Kate's a girl's name and yes it does say "Obsessed with Kate Christie" in my Signature! But common sense should tell you to do your research and furthermore to PM me, if you felt it was a matter upon which your curiosity got the best of you and you felt that you needed to question me. If you had done your research you'd have known who Kate Christie was and possibly had a further explanation of my obsession. Every single post i've made can be found within my profile, the answers are written subtly in a select few of those posts and i mean, heck, my Location, Biography it's all there! So what if you couldn't be bothered to research, or didn't think. PMing me is the sensible, less humiliating option and should be the thing that goes 'click' inside your head. Posting it in a Thread which has absolutely nothing to do with the subject, save the fact that 'Kate' was the name which i gave to my Pikachu, to me is ludicrous and isn't quite an excuse for someone who's new. And why exactly did i need to know that you were 'Really, truly not a lesbian'!? I couldn't really care! Were you trying to trust you're 'better judgement' that i was a lesbian and thought you'd add that little fact in, in miss spelled block capitals? Then, and this part just hurt me even more, you end your post with 'Sorry if i sound mean!' Mean? Well, i'm sorry sweetheart, but that wasn't mean. Humiliating, embarrassing, upsetting and hurtful are just a few words that come to mind. Ever since i first put that comment in my Signature, my first thought was 'What if someone questions my sexuality when they read this?' But no one ever did and i've always wondered why and over time have concluded that, maybe it's because the people of PC are my friends and have common sense and most of all respect! Or maybe it was because they just did not see my comment to hold such a nature. Or that some just chose to ignore it. These conclusions seem fair enough for me, though if i am wrong, i will stand corrected. Now i'm not trying to put a dramatic end on my 'sob story' here, but i am literally in tears right now after reading that post and am in half a mind to leave PC. But after my comeback on this, it just makes me wonder will anyone even care now....

--White Wolf--
April 4th, 2004, 06:36 AM
I'm training my Tropius and Mightyena

Greetz,
--White Wolf--

Ice Master
April 4th, 2004, 07:11 AM
Man, that was mean SilverNintails, I mean asking in public let alone actually saying she is one. That was just so cruel, i mean she might want to leave now because of that. I hope you are ashamed at yourself because I am really mad even though it wasn't about me. And double posting, you are either really a newbie, want to get banned, or are so immature? Well, lets get back on topic.

Professor Birch
April 4th, 2004, 07:37 AM
Right Now im training my Gyarados at level 54 cause the rest of my team is past level 70

Ice Master
April 4th, 2004, 09:23 AM
I am proud to announce that pikachu is becoming my favorite pokemon. He is at level 40

Lucifer
April 4th, 2004, 10:13 AM
Dusclops, Breloom and Cacturne. All at level 45.

Breloom has Mach Punch, Sky Uppercut, Mega Drain and something else (Headbutt I think). Cacturne's weilding Faint Attack, Needle Arm, Pin Missile and Ingrain, while my final Dusclops will have Shadow Punch, Ice Beam, Will-O-Wisp and Night Shade/Confuse Ray/Psychic. I'm undecided.

That is quite possibly one of the most immature posts I've read on this board. I hope you're extremely proud of yourself.

Ice Master
April 4th, 2004, 12:09 PM
Yep, it is official. Pikachu is now one of my favorite pokemon he is really good and looks cool.

SwampertLover
April 4th, 2004, 12:17 PM
Yep, it is official. Pikachu is now one of my favorite pokemon he is really good and looks cool.
Evolve it at lv.50, thats when it learns its last attack, Thunder.
I made that mistake of evolving it at lv.20 :disappoin

Ice Master
April 4th, 2004, 01:18 PM
NO, I will never evolve Spark he will stay a pikachu.

--White Wolf--
April 4th, 2004, 10:39 PM
Do you have the Everstone on him then?

Greetz,
--White Wolf--

Lucifer
April 5th, 2004, 02:04 AM
You don't need an Everstone on him. He evolves using a Thunderstone after all.

I don't think it's particularly wise to train unevolved Pokemon, but hey that's your choice. I personally don't like Pikachu. Way too overhyped and wrongly forced as the Pokemon mascot.

--White Wolf--
April 5th, 2004, 07:30 AM
ow yeah, that's true! lol silly me

Greetz,
--White Wolf--

Pokemaster10000
April 5th, 2004, 08:16 AM
I'm training my Pikachu also.
So far it's at level 42.

SilverNinetales
April 5th, 2004, 03:59 PM
I'm sorry, IceMaster and Hikaru's Twin!:( SORRY!!!!!!!!! I was really hyper when I wrote that! REALLY!!!! Oh, and Hikaru's Twin, I'm new, I don't know how to check profiles. And what's PM? all I know is Im and i cant do that. And Lucifer, I may be able to take all kinds of insults, kicks, punches, anything like that, but that, that was just as bad!!!! Are YOU proud of yourself!!?? I'm a sensitive, kind, loving, trustworthy, person. Really I am, and now you've hurt my feelings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ice Master
April 5th, 2004, 04:02 PM
Wow! That still doesn't mean at times your immature, like we all can be, but you better ask Hikaru's Twin if she is okay with tha and if she forgives you.

Wes The Snager
April 5th, 2004, 04:08 PM
dude silverninetails! ur mean! im training tropius and jirachi now

Ice Master
April 5th, 2004, 04:22 PM
Still, even if she made a poor choice, doesn't mean that we should keep saying that. The past is past so let us stay on topic.
I don't like training Jiarachi it really stinks, or at least at the time bieng i need to get Latios.

Hikaru's Twin
April 5th, 2004, 04:25 PM
I'm sorry, IceMaster and Hikaru's Twin!:( SORRY!!!!!!!!! I was really hyper when I wrote that! REALLY!!!! Oh, and Hikaru's Twin, I'm new, I don't know how to check profiles. And what's PM? all I know is Im and i cant do that. And Lucifer, I may be able to take all kinds of insults, kicks, punches, anything like that, but that, that was just as bad!!!! Are YOU proud of yourself!!?? I'm a sensitive, kind, loving, trustworthy, person. Really I am, and now you've hurt my feelings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SilverNinetails, are you trying to play with my emotions here!? What you said to me was, from my post, obviously a big deal. And blaming it on your hyperness only makes it worse for me. It's almost like you're saying i did this for a joke! Fine, ok you don't know anything about profiles or PM's, but you never had to post your lesbian related post in the first place, did you. Please don't go biting Lucifer's head off either. He was only clearly stating that he thought your actions were immature, that's all. And if you were really that sensitive, kind, loving and trustworthy; again you wouldn't have posted what you did. I can't forgive you, but being the kind person that i try to be, i'll accept your apology.
Sorry for disrupting your Thread again, Ice Master.

Ice Master
April 5th, 2004, 04:27 PM
No prob, I can't seem to train Jiarachi for some reason. It is not going well *sigh*.

Mattokun
April 5th, 2004, 04:38 PM
No prob, I can't seem to train Jiarachi for some reason. It is not going well *sigh*.

Really? I trained mine just fine. But currently I'm trying to get my trapinch to evolve cause i want a Flygon and i'm also working with my Corphish.

Ice Master
April 5th, 2004, 04:46 PM
I just caught him early and now he is a level 47 Flygon. Also it is becasue he doesn't grow good experience and I am bored of fighting over and over I try to get farther in the game. That is why Pokemon Collesum is getting boring which reminds me that I need to play it. Oh well!

Wes The Snager
April 5th, 2004, 04:49 PM
i find jirachi extremly easy to train! i got mine friday and its already lvl 32!

Steeleon
April 5th, 2004, 05:21 PM
Im traing my Masquerain. I wuv my Masquerain ;)

Hikaru's Twin
April 5th, 2004, 06:25 PM
Hikaru's Twin can you forgive me? I'm really sorry, I fell awful, really i do. if it's okay with you, can we be friends?

Well, ok i forgive you. And, yes if you really want to be friends, then that's fine with me.

SilverNinetales
April 5th, 2004, 06:30 PM
Well, my time here is ruined, i'm sorry for any interrupting of threads, feelings hurt, embarrassment, anything. I'm leaving, if I can figure out how:D... Good-bye:(.......... You guys send posts fast, I didn't see your latest post Hikaru's Twin, but i don't know I think I should still leave. :confused:

bna_li
April 5th, 2004, 06:37 PM
Hey, dont leave... You're forgiven...

Hikaru's Twin
April 5th, 2004, 06:45 PM
Well, my time here is ruined, i'm sorry for any interrupting of threads, feelings hurt, embarrassment, anything. I'm leaving, if I can figure out how:D... Good-bye:(.......... You guys send posts fast, I didn't see your latest post Hikaru's Twin, but i don't know I think I should still leave. :confused:

Well, it's up to you, if you want to leave or stay. But i think it'd be more worth your time staying and making a better start, unless you're going to go around feeling sorry for yourself...

Lucifer
April 6th, 2004, 01:49 AM
And Lucifer, I may be able to take all kinds of insults, kicks, punches, anything like that, but that, that was just as bad!!!! Are YOU proud of yourself!!?? I'm a sensitive, kind, loving, trustworthy, person. Really I am, and now you've hurt my feelings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes I am proud of myself thanks. Your comment was one of the stupidest things I've ever read on any message board. Ever. I couldn't give a monkey's whether you're 'hurt' or not, no-one but you is in the wrong here.

But, err, yeah. Staying on topic: still training Dusclops when I have the time. :pirate:

Ice Master
April 6th, 2004, 04:57 AM
I am trying to get farther in Pokemon Collesum so I don't have a lot of time.

Wes The Snager
April 6th, 2004, 05:27 AM
i need to beat it by thursday cause me and my cuz are gonna have a huge battle one turs and fri night and we are only using gba pokes! so i need to trade my colo ones over

SilverNinetales
April 7th, 2004, 02:12 PM
You know Lucifer, you seem really mean, I hope your glad you've helped make my already horrible life even more horrible, yep you heard me MY LIFE SUCKS NO TEENAGE HORMONES, ESPICIALLY SINCE I'M ONLY 11 YEARS OLD, REALLY. Now if someone asks whose the meanest person i've meant, I'll say, "Lucifer"

Wes The Snager
April 7th, 2004, 02:14 PM
you know lucifer is the devils name right lol sorry it just kinda fits

SilverNinetales
April 7th, 2004, 02:26 PM
Will someone tell me how to not be a member any more? please!

//mew\\
April 7th, 2004, 02:28 PM
Kekekekee :laugh: ...err... I`m training my pichu (lv.73) and i`ll never evolve it.

HowlingWolves
April 7th, 2004, 06:40 PM
So who's this SilverNinetales? I saw that her reputation sign was bad on another thread, what'd she do?
I am right now training my Manetric Thunder, my Absol Razor Wind, and my Azumarill. Hey! my Azumarill has no nickname, anyone have suggestions?

James Hawking
April 7th, 2004, 07:27 PM
Well, currently I am training an entire team. Only five, though, I don't know anything good to put in that slot other than a Claydol 58...

Anyways:
Swampert 78
Gardevoir 77
Salamence 77
Manectric 76
Torkoal 76

I'm trying to get my Claydol to the same level as Manectric and Torkoal, but it's hard work. Too many Elite Four members to kill, and too little PP... and I already wasted Earthquake on Kyogre... >_<

This is on Sapphire version, by the way.

Pikachu Fan38
April 7th, 2004, 07:49 PM
Will someone tell me how to not be a member any more? please!
I f you don't want to be a member anymore just stop coming to this site,
that's what I would do ;) I even thou i think you should stay cause this website is really cool and you can find many things about Pokemon

Pikachu Fan38
April 7th, 2004, 07:50 PM
By the way Im training a lvl 8 Treecko my goal is to level him up until he reaches
lvl 100

BoSox18
April 7th, 2004, 07:50 PM
NO TEENAGE HORMONES, ESPICIALLY SINCE I'M ONLY 11 YEARS OLD,

LOL! Poor You! last time i checked being 11 is not BEING A TEENAGER!!!!!!!
LOLOLOLOLOL! So What if anyone WAS a lesbian, what do you care?!
it Dun Matter if your gay/straight/lebian/bent ok(Note i am straight lol)

LOLOLOLOLOL

ANYway, im EV traing my duskull and lv traing my metagross

oni flygon
April 7th, 2004, 07:51 PM
Ummm...

Magnectric: Training its SP Attack EV by battling wild Abras... This Magnectric knows Crunch! XD

Larvitar: My Hybrid Larvitar from colosseum! XD Gonna revive my old Gold team!

bna_li
April 7th, 2004, 09:08 PM
Dude, this thread is getting way off-topic. I think... That we should not spend all our time critisizing people.

BoSox18
April 7th, 2004, 09:17 PM
sorry,couldnt help myself lol

Geometric-sama
April 7th, 2004, 09:39 PM
Anyway, back to topic, I'm not quite sure what I have on me, I think I'm doing something with pre-L10 Pokemon like Skitty... I haven't played Ruby for a while, I went back to Silver and am just playing through as I never played it before (was playing Gold) and the realtime on this emulator (VBA) actually works unlike HGB!

Windspeed
April 7th, 2004, 09:53 PM
I'm currently EV training a Wobbuffet at level 17......It's exhausting....:(

Geometric-sama
April 7th, 2004, 09:57 PM
Wobbuffets evolve? o_O I didn't know that XD

Lucifer
April 8th, 2004, 12:45 AM
You know Lucifer, you seem really mean, I hope your glad you've helped make my already horrible life even more horrible, yep you heard me MY LIFE SUCKS NO TEENAGE HORMONES, ESPICIALLY SINCE I'M ONLY 11 YEARS OLD, REALLY. Now if someone asks whose the meanest person i've meant, I'll say, "Lucifer"

Cool.

I'm not in the least bit phased by your self-pity.

Jedi_Amara: EV training = training for Effort Value points, not evolution.

VanirElf
April 8th, 2004, 06:14 AM
hi people.
I'm training a team of Dragon Types.
in my Ruby version.

Rayquaza - "Reya"
Lv:100
Altaria - "Farore"
Dragonite - "Draco"
Flygon - "Din"
Lv:95
Kingdra - "Hydra"
Lv: 95
Selemance - "Chomper"
Lv: 90

gimme a break about Selemance's cheesy nickname
I'd just watched the land before time movie with the baby t-rex.

in my Sapphire here's what i'm raising.

Poochyena - "Spike"
Lv: 5 (just hatched, lol, with crunch LMAO)

Cacnea (egg)

Kadabra - "Dim-Dim"
Lv: 25

Milotic - "Akroma"
Lv: 28

Vulpic - "Foxy"
Lv: 12

Skarmory - "Blade"
Lv: 19

all my pokemon on both games are hatched from eggs.
I never ever like to raise wild pokemon unless if they're legends
'cuz I don't really have a choice there.
Anyway yeah that's what i'm raising so far.
I like to raise teams, individual pokemon get boring to me.

oh yeah and i'm also Raising a Pikachu "Sparky"
'cuz I couldn't think of a better nick name.
it's at Lv:80 just like Ash's in Crystal

jirachi_trainer
April 9th, 2004, 02:20 PM
On my Sapphire, im training a koffing... And i might train a grimer...

P.S. I dont like posin pokemon... im training em so i have at least 1 posin pokemon on my team.

Vash26
April 10th, 2004, 12:36 AM
Im training all the eons(Eevee's forms), and there very strong at level 100!

Deoxys55
April 10th, 2004, 05:05 AM
I am currently training a trarpinch that I named Emerald to evovle to it's second form. (Look what you've done SPon11!!)

Vash26
April 10th, 2004, 05:26 AM
Trapinch is alright...but I like hes third form better.(flygon)

Genji__Fujiwara444
April 10th, 2004, 09:51 AM
Uh...I'm training the following pokemon

Salamence lv52
Kingdra lv42
Sharpedo lv84(almost lv100 yey!)
Heracross lv 42
Medicham lv64
Jirachi lv36

Wing Zero
April 10th, 2004, 09:54 AM
im training my lvl 66 jirachi to lvl 100!
and when i find my latias ill be sure to train it to lvl 100 too...darn why cant i find it! off topic...
anyways im also training my blaziken from lvl 60 to approx 70 for now...

Simon
April 10th, 2004, 10:24 AM
I'm training my Blaziken. I tossed it aside after I got my Treecko in a trade to evolve into Sceptile. Blaze is like level 38..

Rayquaza Master
April 10th, 2004, 04:25 PM
i'm training my kyogre because my rayquaza is level 100

PM2008
April 10th, 2004, 04:34 PM
I'm training all of my Pokemon so they can be ready for their next gym battle. :P

Pluslechu
April 10th, 2004, 04:41 PM
Jirach: Level 30, Moves: Wish, Confusion, Psychic, Hyper beam

Kyogre: Level 53, Moves: Surf, Waterfall, Ice Beam, Hydro Pump

Tropius: Level 27, Moves: Razor leaf, Sweet Scent, Rock Smash, Fly

Luvdisc: Level 33, Moves: Water Gun, Agility, Take down, Surf

Marill, Level 20, Moves: Defence Curl, ail Whip, Water Gun, Rollout

Wailord, Level 48, Moves: Surf, Srength, Dive, Waterfall

Pokedragonfire
April 10th, 2004, 04:45 PM
What's it mean, training for Effort Value points?
Oh yeah, my team is:
Blaziken Lv.57
Groudon Lv.49
Milotic Lv.30
Shellgon Lv.42

Intuition
April 11th, 2004, 02:11 AM
I'm still training Groudon and Latios..
( lv. 86 and 57 )

Rayquaza Master
April 11th, 2004, 08:28 AM
mewther, i'm surprised your not raising mew! :mew:

Dark_Absol
April 11th, 2004, 08:30 AM
Im training my Absol (Lv. 91) and my Sceptile (Lv 42).

Rayquaza Master
April 11th, 2004, 08:36 AM
I was raising beutifly, but now i'm raising metagross(lv49)It knows psykick,shadow ball, cut and rock smash. :pokeball:

Mew564
April 11th, 2004, 10:19 AM
Hmm. Let's see.. *turns GBA SP on*

*few seconds later*
AH!

1. Absol-(female)
level 43 Ribbons: 3
attacks: Return
Slash
Razor Wind
Bite

2. Absol- (male)
level 41 Ribbons: 1
attacks: Bite
Swords Dance
Double Team
Slash

3. Absol- (male)
level 43
atatcks: Flash
Slash
Razor Wind
Bite

4. Swarmpert- (male)
level 43 Ribbons: 1
attacks: Waterfall
Strength
Surf
Dive

5.Linoone-(female)
level 43 Ribbons: 1
atatcks: Slash
Rock Smash
Cut
Headbutt
6. Wingull-(female)
level 40 Ribbons: 1
atacks: Water Gun
Wing Attack
Secret Power
Fly

Well, there you go. It's kinda hard for me to believe that I have three Absols. I'm planning to have a whole team of them. Okay, I know I've lsost my mind.

black_eevee
April 12th, 2004, 05:25 AM
I'm training for my next gym battle... and I have nothing to kill a psychic team. -_- I need to get a nest ball and grab me a Sableye... it's dark/something... -_-

I'm trying to get my party pokmon up to the level of my highest one (which just happens to be my starter, swampert... ugly-@$$ thing, but powerful, at least for a lv41), and I think my Linoone's at about lv38... I'm not going to touch my Gardevoir until after the gym battle, I'd be too tempted to use her-- and she's a psychic type... T_T even if I WASN'T fighting psychics, she has no sp. attack whatsoever... so I could fight a random poison type (tentacool) that was at, say, lv25-- I could have her use psychic on the darn thing and it wouldn't die... -__- she's so weak... *sigh* oh, well-- her level's like 35, so I need to get it up anyway... and I seriously need to train my Gyarados-- he's only lv24! T.T Sadly, his HP is higher than some of my lv35 pokmon...

Okay, rambling here... -_- Anyway, did the Mossdeep gym give any of you guys trouble? Because it's making me paranoid... @.O; (Forgot to add... I have Sapphire....)

Genji__Fujiwara444
April 12th, 2004, 09:08 AM
I'm training for my next gym battle... and I have nothing to kill a psychic team. -_- I need to get a nest ball and grab me a Sableye... it's dark/something... -_-

I'm trying to get my party pokmon up to the level of my highest one (which just happens to be my starter, swampert... ugly-@$$ thing, but powerful, at least for a lv41), and I think my Linoone's at about lv38... I'm not going to touch my Gardevoir until after the gym battle, I'd be too tempted to use her-- and she's a psychic type... T_T even if I WASN'T fighting psychics, she has no sp. attack whatsoever... so I could fight a random poison type (tentacool) that was at, say, lv25-- I could have her use psychic on the darn thing and it wouldn't die... -__- she's so weak... *sigh* oh, well-- her level's like 35, so I need to get it up anyway... and I seriously need to train my Gyarados-- he's only lv24! T.T Sadly, his HP is higher than some of my lv35 pokmon...

Okay, rambling here... -_- Anyway, did the Mossdeep gym give any of you guys trouble? Because it's making me paranoid... @.O; (Forgot to add... I have Sapphire....)

Er...Kinda changing the topic here but uh...

Mossdeep...Oh yeah, I remember that place...

Well, The first time I went through the game when I was there I had a lv70 Lunatone and a lv50 Swampurt with Surf. Just the SURF worked AMAZINGLY well against the gym leader's Solrock and Lunatone, and because MY Lunatone was WAY over-leveled, it's Psychic did ALOT of damage to the other Lunatone and Solrock, so make sure you use your Swampert for the actual real gym battle...Other than that, there are just those trainers in the begining of the gym, I found them too be pretty easy, maybe you should try and use a few potions now and then(they can be REALLY helpful) and buy lots of revives.

Wing Zero
April 12th, 2004, 09:12 AM
now that i got my rayquaza im trianing it to lvl 85 before i get latios and begin trianing the rest of my party...darn latios i hate you cuz i cant find you!!!

Rayquaza Master
April 12th, 2004, 02:20 PM
wing zero,what level is your starter pokemon and what does it know?

Mew564
April 12th, 2004, 05:49 PM
Umm. Mossdeep. It gave me a little trouble. Even though it did, my three Absols did well. If it wasn't for them, I would have had a lot of trouble .