PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon: team blast!

Shiney
April 3rd, 2004, 03:56 PM
OK! figured I'd try a new RP! The story is, team rocket dominates team magma and aqua, and they change their name to team blast, and want to rule the world, and all pokemon! Will you save the world? Or conquer it?

Form

Name:
History, Looks, and personality (History is not required, but it can add a lot to the way people understand your character.):
Pokemon you own (if human):
Species you are (if pokemon):

Name: Omega
History: An amazing combat specialized robot, with the ability to learn and understand emotions and thoughs. He was locked in a room to guard an exact clone of mew by giovanni, and his program developed an error, he wants revenge.
Looks: Basically omega from sonic heroes
Personality: N/A, at least until he learns to develop one.
Pokemon you own: None yet, but might capture some.

This is a free style rp, be a trainer, team member, or pokemon, almost anything you want, but I'd prefer it if no one else tried to be a robot like me (A different kind of robot is ok though.)

Sean Fury
April 3rd, 2004, 08:12 PM
Alright then Electrode (Is there something else I can call you?), my character (Sean Fury) is the son of the leader of Team Rocket. So, I will join your RP, but only if I can be Team Rocket (Blast as you say now).
Character-

Name: Sean Fury
Personaility: Normally kind and caring, can be humorous at times, even when its jokes about himself: all in all, a good person. But that is when he is in a good mood, if he gets angry, or pissed off, he tends to overreact to even the simplest of things, and when depressed, he is normally completely oblivious to everything, whether that is good or bad.
Appearance: See avatar and signature.
History: See RP Character (Stickied) Thread
Pokemon:
(Delitae) Dragonite [Male]
(Aurora) Vaporeon [Female]
(Thundara) Jolteon [Female]
(Flare) Flareon [Male]
(Lumina) Espeon [Female]
(Neo) Umbreon [Male]

Jesus Freak Josh
April 3rd, 2004, 08:12 PM
Name: Batesy
History, Looks, and personality: Brown hair, tall
Pokmon: Pikachu, Blastoise, Charizard, Golduck, Feraligatr, Typhlosion

Shiney
April 3rd, 2004, 10:08 PM
Sure, call me SE for short, and team rocket took over team aqua and magma, then changed the name of team rocket to team blast.

Sean Fury
April 3rd, 2004, 10:09 PM
Alright, thanks for making that clearer. I will be sure to play a good evil villian for you. :)

Xhaiden
April 3rd, 2004, 10:21 PM
Rho Kaze
Eyes; may vary depending on which rp) Mostly Red or Steel colored
Hair; Varies aswell) Mainly Black and sometimes she has black with red tips(Exteremly long, nearly reaches her knees)
Weight:128lbs(It's all muscle)
Height:5'5"
Clothing: She wears a heavy black cloak all the time. Her hair is usually down or tied back into a thick braid. She wears a pair of baggy camo shorts (Red and black) and a cut shirt that is slashed and fringed here and there. ( Red with a HUGE black Anarchy logo) And a pair of black combat boots.
Persona: A loner by nature, hates crowds and people who wear pink. (Hey it's not me! It's her! Really!) She is normally coldhearted and only trusts her pokemon. But, underneath her coldhearted exterior lies a once vunerable and warm soul that wants to be loved(AWW!^_^)
Past: She was once a member of Team Magma, forcing her way through the ranks to the position of general. She was known as the Assasin of the Wind and was feared by many. Her father was a top executive of Magma, teaching Rho to be evil at a young age. When She discovered the horrible truth about her mother's death she killed her father and left the team for good. She now wanders aimlessly throughout the lands, training herself and her pokemon.
Pokemon teamates:
Youkai( Starter); A Wild Houndoom that befriended the heartless girl at the age of four. He hates all people, his past being a very painful one. He protects his mistress with his very soul.
Hanyou: A hybrid Pokemon developed by the Magma corp. It is the newest form of eon and there is only one in existance at the moment. She is half Espeon and half Umbreon, having been forced to evolve at birth. She thinks of Rho as her mother and will never leave her side.
Kaze: A black pidgeot. He was once the leader of a huge flock but when a machine faction destroyed the whole lot he followed Rho who had nursed him to health.
Tai: A Suicune that belonged to Her beloved Mother. Tai assumed responsibility for Rho when she was born, guarding her carefully. After her mother's death he followed her, obeying Kaarnishia's last command.
Tempest: A young playful Flygon that she captured. He is a lighthearted soul that constantly seeks mischief.
Static: A female Manetric. Rho had taken her from Seth(Her dad) feeling the pokemon's hatred for him.

Pluslechu
April 5th, 2004, 12:50 AM
Name: Kiri
Looks: Long, very light purple hair, wears a white bandana, black jeans, a grey tanktop, bright blue eyes, and wears white tennis shoes.
Personality: Kind of hyper, smart, sometimes childish
History: She was born in a hospital like any normal child, but shortly after that, her parents were killed by Team Rocket members wanting their valuable supplies, and Kiri was taken in by a stray espeon. At age two, she was found by a woman whom she still beleives is her birth mother. The espeon stayed with Kiri and her 'mother' since then, and still protects Kiri on her journeys and helps keep her out of trouble.
Pokemon: Espeon, Absol, Umbreon, Mightyena, Arcanine, and Poochyena.

(She's a team Blast member, btw. She has a reputation for slacking off, but usually succeeds when she actually does something.)

Jesus Freak Josh
April 5th, 2004, 01:49 AM
So when is it going to start

Thunder
April 5th, 2004, 03:48 AM
Name:Thunder
History:fall of a boat when was 4 and was rescued by a suicune that raised him till he was 10 people found him he didint want to leave his friend but he had too cuz he dissappeard he has now found his friend and is in tuned with his friends mind(psychic) they are best friends and also neva get me pissed i have quite good psychic attacks
Pokemon:Suicune Pikachu Charizard swampert kyouger Groudon

Sakuyamon
April 5th, 2004, 05:03 AM
Name: Cassy Asahi Akaiyuuhi
History: Cassy was born in Lavender town to a family that didnt love her. Cassy grew up with
two siblings, one sis and one bro, but they hated Cassy too, but at the age of 7 Cassy escaped
her prison with her starter pokemon Cyndaquil(which later evolved to Quilava, then to Typhlosion) and changed her name, and since then she has been traveling all over the pokemon world, being quite
successfull, catching many diffrent pokemons. At the age of 10 Mew joined Cassys journey and
a few month later Latias joined the journey too. And when she was 12 years she joined the resistanse group
which wants to put an end for all the teams. and at the age of 14 she became the leader of the Resistanse group.
Looks: http://www.geocities.com/keyblademaster_s/cassy.png
Personality:Cassy is a happy-go-lucky girl and tries to see most things from the bright side,
which is a hard thing to do when you have a big responability, when she is searious she is deadly searious,
when she is angry you can be sure there will soon be a major explosion. She is a very kind girl who
likes to battle but hates when people uses pokemon like tools, Cassy believes that there is no
differens in Pokemons and humans souls, they have the same worth.So because of her disliking for Team Blast she
joined the resistance group.
Pokemon:
Chikara the Charizard: female:
Raichu: female:
Arcane the Arcanine: female:
Blaze the Typhlosion :Female:
Latias :unknown (but I think that its a female):
Mew: unknown (but I think that its a female):

Shiney
April 5th, 2004, 09:58 AM
Sorry about it taking so long, life seems to hate me at the moment. Feel free to start!

Sean Fury
April 5th, 2004, 05:26 PM
OoC: Don't worry SE, life may hate you, but at least you don't suck at life like some people. :D I'll start this RP if you don't mind...
IC:
Sean sat quietly in the Viridian Gym, he enjoyed sitting here, it reminded him of the times when he was father was the Gym Leader and not just a leader of some so-called evil organization. He got up and wandered around, he hadn't much to do since his father was so busy in the Hoenn Region lately. Sighing, he walked into a back room, where he found himself staring at the remains of the legendary Mewtwo's capsule. This is where they held one of the most powerful Pokemon in the world, though it was a mistake, his father still used the Pokemon for his own benefits, but Giovanni learned, he really learned after that event. Shadow, his Umbreon, came wondering out from around the corner and nudged his head againist Sean's leg. "I don't know boy..." Sean started, rubbing the fox's head while it sat in delight. "We should, we should really protect father, shouldn't we?" Shadow barked in agreement, and so it was decided. Sean was going to hunt down these resistance groups, the groups that threatened his father's life, and he would put an end to them. All of them.

Meanwhile, in a helicopter not too far off from Verdanturf in the Hoenn Region, Giovanni sat quietly, meticously inspecting his top five admins for his new group; Team Blast. His eyes fell open Malic, a tall and slender young man, no more then 20 years in age, he seemed athletic and full of energy, but his Pokemon skills fell short due to lack of experince; which was why he was paired with Damon, almost exact in height, weight, and age, Damon and Malic fit perfectly together, but unlike Malic, Damon refused to ever do something if someone tried to force him too, which was why Malic was good paired with him. Musashi and Kojiro, incredible unreliant in the past, they proved themselves worthy quite awhile after giving up the chase on the trainer Ash Ketchum and his Pikachu; great with teamwork and even battle during double battles, the two were a deadly combination. Then last, Giovanni's eyes fell upon the young Arika, a girl no taller then five feet and probably only about one-hundred pounds in weight; she was the youngest of the group, only twelve-years-old, but she made up her age with experince...and power. Giovanni was proud, they would do well.

Team Blast members covered the entire Hoenn Region, all undercover of course, they were here to discover the mystery that was Kyogre, Groudon, Latias, Latios, and a mysterious Pokemon they hadn't heard much about called Rayquaza. These apparently, were new legendaries, as they were seen by very few people and Team Blast was going to find these people. But not only Hoenn was being searched, of course not, nothing would get done that way! Members always coated Kanto and Johto, but this time, they were looking for these rare Pokemon for a new purpose...

OoC: I ask that, if anyone wants to suddenly get in a fight with a Rocket/Blast Member, that they let me handle the combat. Meaning, if you start a fight with a Blast Member, then I will be controlling that member (or members).

Xhaiden
April 5th, 2004, 05:45 PM
Rho walked calmly towards a tower that loomed before her, Youkai at her side. The wind whipped gently at her long black tresses, her mask of emotionless never faultering. Storm clouds built on the horison, Her steely gaze shifting to watch a bolt of lightly dance among the clouds. Youkai's ears perked up, his body going stiff. " Yes...I feel it too..." She replied softly, her voice almost unhearable. " We should hurry..." She added, turning swiftly to the task at hand. She began to run, her cloak billowing about her. The path to the top of the tower was an easy one for her, having climbed it numerous times. She and her faithful Houndoom breached the top of the tower, avoiding the various holes made from decay. " I have come M'lord..."She said softly, bowing at the waist.
A low growl rumbled through the entire tower, filling every space. " Hello Mistress Rho.....What news?" A great voice asked. " None as of yet.....but I fear that your hiding spot will not remain so hidden...." She said in her cold monotone. " I have feared as much...I have planned to take to the skies for a while....I shall call for you if I need you....You will know where to find me..." The voice awnsered, the wind becoming harsh. " Have a nice Flight Ray..." She said, waving lightly, The great beast flying upwards into the heavens.

Jesus Freak Josh
April 5th, 2004, 10:02 PM
After Batesy had won a contest in Verdanturf, he went to a Human/Pokmon resturant to celebrate.
"Pika!" Pikachu said happily. Pikachu wasn't the only one enjoying it. All his Pokmon were too.

"Well time to leave!" Batesy said leaving the table. "Blastoise, Charizard, Feraligatr, Typhlosion, Golduck! Return!" Batesy said. Two at a time his Pokmon got back in their Pok Balls. Pikachu of course stayed out. Pikachu didn't like Pok Balls too much. But Batesy enjoyd the company.
As he left the resturant, he noticed a helicopter over Verdanturf...

Pluslechu
April 5th, 2004, 10:51 PM
Kiri patrolled the town, her espeon by her side. Her other pokemon patrolled the town on their own. If anyone got out of line, theyde feel the wrath of Team Blast.

Jesus Freak Josh
April 6th, 2004, 12:08 AM
Batesy saw the helicopter flying lower and lower. He soon saw the writing "Team Blast" on the side of it.
"This could be trouble Pikachu!" Batesy said.
"Pika!" Pikachu agreed.

Sakuyamon
April 6th, 2004, 12:13 AM
Not to far from where Sean were, was a young girl cheking and deleting information from the computers in the Veridian gym base, she was Cassy the leader of the resistance group for Team Blast haters and her mission was to delete all the Veridian gym computer information. She didnt want anyone to get hurt so she hurried with her mission and hoped that she wouldnt be cought.

Sean Fury
April 6th, 2004, 04:23 AM
Sean continued walking, heading towards the door of the gym with Shadow at his side. Then, he heard the fast-hitting of keys on a keyboard. Shadow growled, but Sean patted his head, if anything, it would of been a Team Blast member messing around on one of the computers. Even if it wasn't, Sean shrugged anyway, it didn't matter and he stuck the floppy disk he was carrying in his mouth and walked out of the gym. The town itself was pretty quiet, desolate, but that was probably because it was still morning, and not many people ventured out so early. Even with the serene calmness, Sean knew there was resistance members lurking around every corner, waiting to get to him. Shadow dissapeared in a glowing red light, as a ball of flames suddenly shot down out of the sky, and collided with Sean before rebounding back into the air and taking off at an incredible speed. A person watching nearby walked over and stuck there hand out, catching a small flaming feather as it fell down from the air.

In the distance, and high above the clouds, Sean flew to Celadon. If anyone was going to be able to help him, where else turn but his "mother"? Like Viridian, Celadon was rather quiet as well. The phoenix-like Pokemon fly downwards at the Pokemon Center fast, but then quickly tore back up into the sky as Sean leapt off into a bush. The bird dissapeared into a cloud as Sean arose from his bushy cushion. "I'm home mom!" He called out as he walked into the Pokemon Center.

Sakuyamon
April 6th, 2004, 04:39 AM
When cassy was finnished with the deleting of the computers she ran out of the gym base, and when she saw the rising sun she felt relieved,another mission was completed. Cassy opened one of her pokeballs which held a really big Charizard.

"Cmon Chikara! We have to get to the Hoenn region, it seems like they are on a mission regarding the legendary pokemons over there!"

Cassy jumped up on her loyal Charizard, and soon they was high in the sky on their way to Hoenn.

Shiney
April 6th, 2004, 10:53 AM
In a hidden room inside a dark cave, a guard robot is being booted up by a member of team blast to guard the pokemon clone developed by team blast.

System running...
Startup. exe...
System runtime error! Emotions subdir: anger. exe conflicts with script "obedience"!
Running logic. exe...
Exe programs > scripts. Anger exe is priority
Deleting script "obedience"...
Primary target changed to "Team blast". Leader == "Giovanni"
Continuing startup. exe...

The robot boots up, and the lights behind it's eyes glow. "Target identified as "Grunt" member of "Team blast" servant of "giovanni". Targets will be elimnated." It said in a mechanical voice, as it's metal hands gripped the scientist's throat, and slowly chocked him. "Continuing objective. exe, Find "team blast" and "giovanni", then eliminate." It said as it walked through to the exit of the cave.

Jesus Freak Josh
April 6th, 2004, 12:42 PM
Batesy was still watching the helicopter.
"I'm not going to wait around for a battle!" Batesy yelled still watching the helicopter.
"Go! Charizard!" He yelled chucking a Pok Ball. Out of it came an orang lizrd with wings and flame on the tip of it's tail.
"Charizard use Flamethrower on the propellers of the helicopter!" Batesy yelled.
Charizard did as he was told and melted the propellers and the helicopter came crashing.
Luckily, no one was hurt.
"Alright Team Blast!" Batesy yelled. "Which one of you am I going to finish first?!"

Sakuyamon
April 6th, 2004, 01:13 PM
"Chikara hurry!If we loose them now we wont be able to stop futher missions!" Cassy told her charizard as she looked at her hand sized computer and lost the signal from a tracking device she had earler put on the Team Blast helicopter which was just shot down in Verdanturf. "Waint! I know how our journey can go faster! go Mew!"

Cassy opened a pokeball and a pink cat like pokemon came out of it.

"Meeeew!" It mewed.

"Pleace Mew, can you transport us to Verdanturf?" Cassy asked the small legendary pokemon.

It nodded and shone up and in less than one second they were in Verdanturf in an old dirty ally. Cassy recalled the pink pokemon and let Chikara fly higher so they could see the smoke from the helicopter, and it wasnt hard to miss.

Jesus Freak Josh
April 6th, 2004, 01:24 PM
Batesy was looking at the crash then he saw the girl.
"Hi! I'm Batesy! Not working for Team Blast!" Batesy said to show he was on the good side.

Sakuyamon
April 6th, 2004, 01:27 PM
Cassy looked intensly on the boy on the ground before yelling out to the boy.

"Was it you who shoot down Team Blasts helicopter?!"

Jesus Freak Josh
April 6th, 2004, 01:30 PM
OOC: I'm a boy and I was reffering to you

BIC: "I shot sown the chopper!" Batesy said. "But I wanted to get rid of Team Blast!"

Shiney
April 6th, 2004, 01:38 PM
OOC: just so you guys know, this is vendaturf I'm in now.

As Omega walks near a town, and sees several people milling about it.

Running logic.exe...
Humans likley to alert presence of a robot to others, incluiding "team blast", possible actions == flee/engage...
Cannot risk flee, it is nescisary to disguise presence here.
Running holograph.exe...
Generating random image...
Saving Holo1.hol...

In a spark of shimmering light, Omega fades away, and in it's place, there is a young male, with a black leather tenchcoat, very dark brown hair, and hazel eyes. His face is expressionless other than a slight scowl.

Running logic. exe...
Humans are likley to notice strage behavior, it is nescisary to seem like one to them in appearance as well as behavior.
Running emotions. exe with logic. exe and personality.exe as co-programs...

Omega's shoulders slouch a little, and a small smile appears on his face, and in a clear, human voice he says "Much better, now it should be easier to find team blast!" Then he slowly walks into the town, taking his time, looking for signs of team blast.

Sakuyamon
April 6th, 2004, 01:46 PM
ooc:IM SO SORRY BATESY! didnt check the gender...sorry!T.T

ic:
" STUPID BOY! Dont you know that you cant get rid of Team Blast like that?! If you did you would be just as bad as they are! NOW HURRY AND GET AWAY FROM HERE!!!"
Cassy shouted out to the boy.

Shiney
April 6th, 2004, 01:51 PM
OOC: My posts will varry from third person to first person, FYI.

My audio sensors picked up the words Team blast, and I rushed over to the location, to find a boy and a girl screaming at eachother.

"Did you say something aout team blast?!" I asked quickly.

Jesus Freak Josh
April 6th, 2004, 01:56 PM
"No!" Batesy yelled to the girl. "I want to take them down. I have not been happy about Team Blast! I want to take them down here and now!"

Sakuyamon
April 6th, 2004, 02:06 PM
"Dont think so mister! you are one person and they even have their leader with them!
If you wish to fight them, join the resistance, just get out of here now! Or else I will carry you!" Cassy said to the stubborn boy then suddenly noticed an strange man as he asked about Team Blast.

"Yes, this boy shoot down their helicopter with his Charizard, but boath of you have to get away from here!"

Shiney
April 6th, 2004, 02:09 PM
OOC: The hologram is actually aaround 15-16 range, not an adult.
I walked over to the smoking remains of the helicopter. "They're all dead, thanks. I will go find more of them." I said, walking back past them, memorizing he logos I had seen on the bodies, a large red B.
As I walked past them, my hologram fizzled slightly, and my overlarge metal hand was visible for a second.

Jesus Freak Josh
April 6th, 2004, 02:13 PM
"Fine! I'll go! But you realise I won't be around if you need me!" Batesy said turning to Charizard.
"Come on Char let's go!" Batesy said.
"Char!" It roared.
They flew off.

Sakuyamon
April 6th, 2004, 02:20 PM
ooc: but SE, Batesy said befor that they were unhurt...so Im very confused now...:P

ic:

"Very well, then you wont be able to join the resistance!" Cassy screamed towards the master of the other charizard.

Jesus Freak Josh
April 6th, 2004, 02:26 PM
"Fine!" Batesy yelled from high in the sky.
"Pika?" Pikachu asked.
"Pikachu, we have to stop Team Blast," Batesy told him. "But it makes it hard when people like her won't let us."
"We need to plot a plan!" Batesy thought "But how"
"Charizard find a place with a small indent in the wall!" Batesy commanded.

Sakuyamon
April 6th, 2004, 02:39 PM
"What a stubborn kid! He ruined another mission... I wonder if he had acted another way if he knew that I was the resistances leader?" Cassy questionised herself, then she looked at the other guy who was examening the helicopter wreck.

"What are you doing? The polices are on their way and have to take care of that!....or...are you one of 'them'?"

Pluslechu
April 6th, 2004, 03:53 PM
"Eh..?" Kiri looked up to see Batesy leaving on his Charizard. She didn't reacognise him as a Team Blast member. "Oh crap...((is that cosidered cussing?)) someone's leaving town! Espeon, teleport us onto that charizard!" She shouted. "Espe!" espeon replied. They disappeared and reappeared on charizard's back with Batesy. "I've got you now you little twerp!" She said, and put her arm around his neck. She ordered espeon to use disable.

Sean Fury
April 6th, 2004, 04:06 PM
Sean walked into the Pokemon Center calmly, as he normally did, but was greeted by a very distreesed mother. "Sean! Your father is in trouble!" His mother called out quickly and ran to him, relying the details to him quickly about what had happened. Sean growled, "No one...hurts...my daddy..." His eyes began to glow a pinkish color, and the center was suddenly filled with a ferocious wind. Sean stomped out of the center, calling out his Dragonite and leaping onto its back, "GO TO HOENN, NOW DELITAE." With the feirceness in his voice, Delitae did not bother an arguement and fly off.

Giovanni and his five admins left the helicopter quickly, hiding behind the downed aircraft, Giovanni talking on the phone, calling up members of Team Blast for assitance. Meanwhile, Musashi and Kojiro went around the left of the helicopter and called out their two most powerful Pokemon; an Arbok and an Arcanine. To the right side, Malic and Damon came into view, along with their two Pokemon: Raichu and Houndoom. At the top of the helicopter, the young girl stood, with a happy smile on her face and the powerful Alakazam floating beside her. No one was going to touch Giovanni.

Shiney
April 7th, 2004, 12:34 PM
I turned back to the girl, and said "I must eliminate all of team blast, you see, and just for future reference, I would reccomend that you do not try to stop me from doing so."

I let my holograph fall, revealling me, because having mechanical apendages extend from out of no where would have been just as revealling as being a robot. I sent out several metal streams which atachted themselves to various parts of the helicopteer's on board computer, and said "Downloading data." after about thirty seconds, I stopped, and resumed the holograph, and went back to the girl, who now had a shocked expression on her face.

"Team Blast is planning an oporation of some sort in slateport." I said "You can help me if you like, but that's up to you."

Shiney
April 7th, 2004, 12:38 PM
"Wait," and my holograph stuttered out again.

"Sensors indicate team blast members in the vicinity! Entering combat mode!"

My metal hands withdrew inside of my arms, leaving open holes that looked rather like cannons, and two small jets on my back activated, giving me slightly more speed and manuverability, but not enough to fly.

I looked around, and my optical sensors saw several team blast members with an arbok, arcanine, houndoom, and a raichu.

Jesus Freak Josh
April 7th, 2004, 12:38 PM
OOC: Double posting! You should know better!

BIC:
"What are you doing!?" Batesy said being still because he was disabled.
"Your a Team Blast Member aren't you?!" Bateys asked. "Because if you are, you aren't getting my Pikachu, my Charizard or any of my Pokmon!"

Shiney
April 7th, 2004, 12:43 PM
OOC: In some cases, I find that making a single, extra-long post tends to make people pay less attention to it, but I only double post very rareley, but I felt that if I combined these two, it would be one of those posts people tended to glaze over, intentionally or unintentionally.

IC:

My energy sensors picked up a disable attack, and I whirled around, my cannons raised, to find that another person had disabled the young boy using an espeon.

"Severly outnumbered, chances of my defeat... 1.52 percent." I said, and began charging up energy in my cannons.

Sakuyamon
April 7th, 2004, 12:55 PM
Cassy knew that team blast wouldnt let them get away so easily now when they had seen their faces and she knew that she had to keep the Blasts there until the polices came. " So they want a fight eh? Well then they will get one!"

Cassy opened another pokeball and a Typhlosion burst out of it, then she jumped of her Charizard.

"Go Chikara! Blaze! we need to keep them here untill the police gets here!"

Shiney
April 7th, 2004, 01:15 PM
I turned to the girl and said (OOC: when not using my hologram, my voice is like a robots.) "Warning! Defensive tactics may not be enough, be prepared to use any means necessary!"

Sakuyamon
April 7th, 2004, 01:26 PM
"Don't worry! I have got some tricks of my own!"Cassy replyed and smirked.

Shiney
April 7th, 2004, 01:36 PM
Without replying, I turned around, and began firing energy blasts at the team blast pokemon.

Sean Fury
April 7th, 2004, 05:23 PM
Immediatly as the robot begun the attack, the young girl and her Alakazam went forward and a massive sheild deflected the energy blasts with ease. The girl patted her Alakazam and shut her eyes next to the psychic Pokemon, obviously helping it strengthen the sheild from further attack. Seeing as the potential danger was gone, the rest of the members recalled their Pokemon and headed back around to Giovanni, who now done with his conversation.
"A helicopter will be here for us soon." He spoke calmly and leaned back againist the helicopter. "For now, we wait until "she" senses it approaching, launch one attack on these amature trainers and then take off before they can recoperate." Giovanni grinned, and the Adminds new his plan would work.

Far off in the distance, miles away from Verdanturf, a Dragonite called Delitae was flying fast and hard through the thick clouds in the sky to reach the town as quickly as possibly. Sean grasped the Dragonite's neck tightly, his hair blowing around madly in the air, and not do to the wind effect from the speed Delitae was flying, but due to a mysterious aura that seemed to be eminating from Sean's body. His mind was torn in half, one side saw the pleasent visions, the mysterious pink-psychic-cat Pokemon, Mew, flying around in the night sky; the other saw the unpleasent visions, the powerful purple-psychic-cat Pokemon, Mewtwo, locked up in a chamber in the Viridian Gym. Delitae neared Verdanturf and Sean growled in discontent, those trainers better hope they know how to tell with a po'ed psychic...

Pluslechu
April 7th, 2004, 05:32 PM
Kiri looked down and saw the robot with it's cannons raised. She had espeon use teleport while she was still holding on to Batesy. They ended up in the Vurdanturf tunnel. "That thing shouldn't find us here..." Kiri said. "As long as you keep quiet!" She continued, putting her hand over Batesy's mouth.

Jesus Freak Josh
April 7th, 2004, 10:00 PM
"You haven't answered my question!" Batesy said in a muffled voice. Getting sick of her hand being on his mouth, Batesy bit it.

Shiney
April 7th, 2004, 10:49 PM
"Sensors indicate Giovanni's presence, surender him to me. All non-compliant humans and or pokemon will be eliminated." I said.

Sakuyamon
April 7th, 2004, 11:14 PM
~Hmm...Its the Alakazam that is going to be the biggest problem...I cant use my psychic pokemon here and now....~ Cassy thought to herself befor shouting out to her pokemons.

"FLAMETHROWER! SEISMIC TOSS!" While the comands was confusing to newly cought pokemon, the comands didnt confuse Chikara and Blaze who had years of experience.

Blaze shoot a super hot flame from its mouth against the Alakazam and Chikara attacked from behind.

Sean Fury
April 8th, 2004, 07:20 PM
OoC: Sakuyamon, the Alakazam had a sheild up and therefor you could not just run around behind it. It was protecting the entire team that was there, therefor the sheild would of been huge and you would not be able to run around it. Continuing as if that didn't happen...
IC:
The young girl's head suddenly veered to the left and she turned quickly and stared into the sky, just able to see the small black dot shooting towards Verdanturf. With fear in her eyes, Alakazam realeased its sheild and the two teleported behind the helicopter with the rest of the team. The girl transmitted her thoughts to Giovanni and he instantly realized what was coming; his son and Dragonite. Giovanni grinned widely and leaned back againist the helicopter once more, "We have no one to fear, for my son, is now here..." As he finished his sentence, the massive Dragonite tore past the helicopter and over the Pokemon Trainers, blowing them off their feet along with their Pokemon thanks to a sonic boom created by the speed Delitae was flying at.

Cassy was the first to see the man land in the grass in front of the helicopter, then slowly the rest of the trainers saw him. A man with long, shoulder-length spiked out green hair and menacing pink eyes, torn clothing and malevont aura around his body, not to mention the eerie glow emitting from his hands. "No one...will hurt my father.." His hand swung out, as if punching someone, but hit only the air. However, as he brought his hand across the air, a rip through the air occured and shot an explosive crack through the top of the ground and into the Charizard, blowing it backwards to Cassy. As the Typhlosion approached, Sean's other hand flew across his chest, and as the first time, a crack shot across the ground with air ripping about madly in its path and plowed down the Typhlosion all the way back to its trainer.

Then Omega stepped forward, and Sean glared at the being. "I don't know, whether your Human...Pokemon...or something else...and I don't care..." Sean began to say, pushing some hair out of his face. "You will never...touch my father..." His arms slowly moved upwards, completely extended, and then with a quick thrust, he shoved them outwards towards the robot, his palms both facing it, sending two cracks across the ground and into it, causing a massive explosion. Unlike the Pokemon, Omega would not be defeated so easily and emeraged from the dust and dirt unharmed. Sean growled, he didn't know how Omega survived his attack, but he would make sure it did not happen again. His hands moved swiftly and quickly, as if he was in a bare-knuckle boxing match, punching the air with all his might and speed, sending psycho-kinetic waves at Omega and blowing him farther back each time. Once Omega was at a safe distance, and Sean had frozen Blaze and Chikara in time for a few moments, Giovanni took this as his chance to escape. With the combined power of the girl and Alakazam, the group teleported out of Verdanturf and back to the Olivine City in the Johto Region, the furthest the two could reach without injuring theirselves. Sean glared at the trainer and robot that he was left with, and dissapeared after leaving them with some final words... "Stay away from my father...or die..."

OoC: For those who don't know, or haven't read my profile in the RP character thread, Sean's mother was a Gardevoir Pokemorph, thus making him about 25%-50% Pokemon and giving him psychic powers. :)

Shiney
April 8th, 2004, 08:04 PM
OOC: at least in that holograph, he had black hair, but when/if I use a new one, I'll include a description.

"Mission failed. Recording data on psykininetic enerygy user..." I said, and began proccessing.

After several moments, I said "Possible strategy to defeat found. Failure shall not occur again. I will have, revenge. Shutting down all unnecissary programs for better ability to complete primary objective."

The holograph stuttered out, and stayed out, as he began walking slowly away...

Pluslechu
April 8th, 2004, 09:06 PM
"Ouch! ...Yes I am with Team Blast. Espeon, would you mind disabling this kid again? Make it stronger this time!" Kiri backed up, as espeon got ready to Disable Batesy again.

Jesus Freak Josh
April 8th, 2004, 09:17 PM
"Pikachu Thunder on Espeon!!!!" Batesy yelled. Out of his bag came Pikachu. Pikachu jumped up and launched a powerful attack on Espeon hitting it and stopping the disable.
"That's it!" Batesy yelled. "We have to finish this right here! Right now! You have no right to try and take over the world. And you also have no right to steal Pokmon." Yelled Batesy angrily.

Pluslechu
April 8th, 2004, 09:32 PM
"Oh really?" she said, pulling a pokeball from her belt. "Go, arcanine!" she shouted. The arcanine stared angrily at pikachu. "Arcanine, quick attack!" She commanded, and the large wolflike creature was charging at pikachu full speed.

Thunder
April 8th, 2004, 11:08 PM
*watchs this all from a lake*Suicune were heading to olivine Roar!!

Jesus Freak Josh
April 8th, 2004, 11:12 PM
"Pikachu return!" Batesy yelled. Pikachu came running back. "It's sad. You have to charge my Pikachu before I can choose a Pokmon!"
"Pika?" Pikachu asked.
"Go! Blastoise!" Batesy yelled tossing a Pok Ball into the air.
The Pok Ball was thrown and out came Blastoise.

Pluslechu
April 8th, 2004, 11:20 PM
"You think I'd be dumb enough to keep my arcanine out? Arcanine, return!" She said, putting arcanine back in it's ball. "Go, absol!" absol licked it's paw and looked at Kiri angrily for waking it up. "Absol, blizzard!" Kiri said, ignoring absol's dirty look. The navy blue spot on it's forehead glowed, and the cave filled with freezing air, strong winds, and large heavy snowflakes.
((I won't be online much longer, I'm on my friend's dad's laptop and I told my mom I'd get off soon...))

Jesus Freak Josh
April 8th, 2004, 11:23 PM
"Blastoise Mirror Coat!" Batesy yelled.
"Blas!" Blastoise yelled. It focused it's energy forming a shield. When the Blizzard hit it reflected back at Absol doing double the damge.
"You think I'm stupid?" Batesy asked.

Pluslechu
April 8th, 2004, 11:26 PM
"Absol, protect!" she shouted. A sheild of light surrounded absol, keeping it safe from damage.
((G2g....))

Jesus Freak Josh
April 8th, 2004, 11:44 PM
"We can't keep on winning like this!" Batesy thought. "How should we win?"

Shiney
April 9th, 2004, 10:36 AM
OOC: still in robot form, just to keep confusing posts from cropping up.

Also, if you have it, my character theme is team dark theme from sonic heroes. If you don't have it, you can get it here (http://www.fileplanet.com/dl.aspx?/planetdreamcast/sonic/music/sonic_heroes/03_this_machine.mp3)

IC: I turned off my cloaking, and appeared next to him. "Team blast member located." I said, begining to walk slowly towards the girl. "Eliminate..."

Pluslechu
April 9th, 2004, 11:02 AM
"Now absol, quick attack!" She ordered.

Shiney
April 9th, 2004, 11:10 AM
OOC: Uhh, you didn't notice the large robot walking towards you? Or were you telling absol to attack me? either way...

Quickly, I turned and grabbed a hold of the absol before it could complete it's attack. "Absol, dark pokemon, weakness to fighting." I released it from my grip, and quickly spun around, backhanding it.

Sakuyamon
April 9th, 2004, 11:53 AM
When seeing what the robot was doing, Cassy recalled her pokemon into their pokeballs and then called out her Arcanine.

"Arcane! Try to free the Absol and make sure the Absol doesnt get hurt!" Cassy comanded her Arcanine who obeyed and rushed to the Espeons resque, while Cassy also hurried nearer the scene.

"STOP IT! Dont hurt the pokemon like that because of its trainers foolishness! And killing Team Blast members wont do any good! They are humans too, with feelings...They might not show it but they CAN feel sorrow, happyness and love! there is better ways to stop them than killing them!!!" Cassy yelled to Omega, and small tears ran from her eyes."PLEACE STOP IT, I`VE SEEN ENOUGHT DEATH ALREADY!!!!"

Jesus Freak Josh
April 9th, 2004, 12:55 PM
"I have in idea!" Batesy thought. "Blastoise! Withdraw and roll!"
Before Absol's Quick Attack hit Blastoise got in his shell. When it hit Blastoise went rolling.
"Keep rolling Blastoise!" Batesy yelled with a grin. He had such an evil plan.

Sean Fury
April 9th, 2004, 08:02 PM
Sean growled, everyone had left, ran away, they didn't want to play with him anymore...it angered him. In his mind, he could hear the thoughts of a struggling member of Team Blast being attack, the commands of her Pokemon, her own thoughts, and the words that the others yelled at her. 'Stealing Pokemon!? Sean thought angrily, clenching his fists. 'How dare they...how dare they disgrace my father like that, Team Blast wants to research Pokemon...they may call us theives for our past actions, but we are anew...' Sean took a step forward, visulizing the place where his fellow member was, visulizing every detail and aspect of the place, until his surrondings morphed to become it. He glared at the trainers, Pokemon, and the robot, Omega.

"ENOUGH OF THIS!" His voice boomed and echoed throughout the cave. Pokeballs lit up and Pokemon retreated to their orbs, they would not be around when Sean was, fearing for lives, the trainers backed away immediatly. Sean turned to Omega, and clenched his hand into a fist, "If you hurt...one hair on this trainer..." He began, taking a step forward, the glow on his hand emitting a more vicious purple color. "Then by Lord Mewtwo help me...you will regret the day you were created!" His fist plunged into the ground and streaks of purple shot out along the earth, one for each trainer and the robot, followed by the blinding light emitted from his fist and all were blinded. Sean knew they would not stop fighting Team Blast, but at least he could protect his father. Batesy was teleported to Saffron City and Sean left him atop the Silph Co. building, maybe the security would deal with him later; Cassy was taken to Goldenrod City, again on a roof, but on the department stores roof, perhaps the rush of people for the sales that day would stall her from leaving; Kiri got left off in Viridian, the home of the old Team Rocket base, she could regather her thoughts her and possibly be out of harm's way; lastly, Omega was left in the cave, but his right leg was damaged and hopefully it would keep him too busy to track Giovanni again. Sean landed in Olivine City and went in search of his father, who would probably be resting at the Pokemon Center with the Blast Admins...

Jesus Freak Josh
April 9th, 2004, 08:24 PM
"Keep on-" Batesy stopped. "Blastoise stop!"
Blastoise stopped and looked around. Where there was a cave, a trainer, and an Absol was now a city with heaps of buildings. Batesy was in front of the biggest building.
"Blastoise return!" Batesy commanded holding out his Pok Ball. Blastoise got in and Batesy put the ball back on his belt.
"Pika?" Pikachu asked.
"I don't know where," Batesy said. He looked at the sign in front of Silph Co.'
"Cool we are at Silph Co.!" Batesy exclaimed.
He went in. The lobby looked beutiful.
There was a pond where Batesy could see some Magikarp. The walls were decorated with some lovely Pok Ball paper.
Batesy walked to the stairs.
"Stop where you are!" A guard who had just appeared said.
"I just want to look!" Batesy said.
"Too bad!" Said the guard. "You're not going up!"
"Crud!" Batesy said walking out. "At least now we can solve the mystery of who teleported us."

Shiney
April 9th, 2004, 08:45 PM
OOC: just a heads up, since I don't have any pokemon, I can battle with them. Also, I was made with some of team blasts best equipment, Giovanni himself oversaw the construction, and issued the command to have him guard the mew clone. You're not likley to keep him from givanni forever, but keep your mind open as to what may happen when I finally get to him.

"Tracing psykenetic energy... Energy signature found. Setting magnetic field to disrupt further use." I said, then ran a self diagnostic.

"Moderate damage to right leg, initiating self-repair, estimated time to complete, 8 hours..."
and began the self repair programs, the tiny micromechanics of my system rebuilding themselves in the damaged area.

Pluslechu
April 10th, 2004, 01:37 AM
Absol got up and looked back at the rolling blastoise. "Absol, use your tail to stop it!" Kiri shouted. Absol ran full speed toward blastoise, and when the time was right, put it's bladelike tail into one of the arm holes in blastoise's shell, stopping it. "Now, Absol, headbutt!" Kiri commanded. Absol charged at blastoise, hitting it's shell hard, and sending it sliding across the cave's stone floor,and hard into a wall. ((Sorry about kinda powerplaying...))

Jesus Freak Josh
April 10th, 2004, 01:38 AM
OOC: Ummm... We were transported.

Pluslechu
April 10th, 2004, 01:47 AM
((Oops..Ehehe ^^;; I should pay attention t the other posts...))

Jesus Freak Josh
April 10th, 2004, 01:50 AM
OOC: Then delete the last post...

P.S. Like my new Siggy.

Pluslechu
April 10th, 2004, 02:07 AM
Kiri looked around. Batesy and his blastoise were gone! She noticed that her beloved espeon was gone, too! What had happened? She remembered that when she had been moved up a rank, Giovvani ((sp?)) had given her a teleportation device. She hadn't needed it before, with her espeon, so it was still practically brand-new when she took it out of her backpack. It was specially designed to track espeon. She pushed a button and hoped for the best. She appeared in a high floor in Silph Co. She saw espeon inside a strange tube filled with a bright blue liquid. Kiri looked at a sighn that was taped to the tube. it read: Human/pokemon DNA fusing expiriment No. 162.
Purpose: Transform pokemon into humanoid/anthromorphic creatures, to form a powerful army for Team Blast.

"Grr...Don't they know that theyre using a Team Blast member's pokemon for their experiment?!" She said to herself. She tried to find an opening in the tube, no good. As she wasted her time being stupid, and tring to find a way to get her pokemon out of a tube that was possibly filled with a dangerous chemical, espeon change more and more. The fur atop her head grew longer, her joints bended differen ways, and she became a great deal larger. Kiri stopped acting like a fool to notice espeon's very strange mutation. She felt something slam into her head just then, and blacked out.

Jesus Freak Josh
April 10th, 2004, 02:18 AM
"I believe we have a score to settle!" Batesy said walking into the room.
"First of all," Batesy began. "I want to know who you are. Second of all, I want to know your purpose. And finally, why did you join Team Blast?" Batesy asked. "They are no good! Do you love Pokmon? Or do you just want to use them as slaves?" Batesy asked. "Because that is low!"

Pluslechu
April 10th, 2004, 02:34 AM
"That's none of your buisness, kid!" She snapped, "I need to save my espeon! Something weird is happening to her, and I need to get her out of that tube!"

Jesus Freak Josh
April 10th, 2004, 02:38 AM
"If I promie to help you," Batesy began. "Will you promise not to attack me?"

Pluslechu
April 10th, 2004, 02:39 AM
((X the blacking out part a couple posts back, btw What time is it where you are? It's 3:40 a.m. here.))

"Fine. If you'll promise not to attack ME." She said.

Jesus Freak Josh
April 10th, 2004, 02:47 AM
"I promise!" Batesy said He pulled a Pok Ball from his belt.
"Go Charizard!" Batesy yelled releasing the big Pokmon.
"Charizard melt the tube with Flamethrower!" Batesy commanded. "But be careful of Espeon.
"Char!" It replied.
Charizard released a continuous line of fire from it's mouth.

Pluslechu
April 10th, 2004, 02:58 AM
The tube exploded, a human like creature fell out onto the floor. She immediately curled up, cold from being wet. "Um...Got any extra clothes?" Kiri asked Batesy. She took a blanket she used every night from her bag, and put it around espeon, leving her head sticking out."Aw man what should we do with her?" Kiri asked. "My espeon looks like a furry girl with giant ears, a black nose and a tail...Ugh..."

Jesus Freak Josh
April 10th, 2004, 03:03 AM
OOC: That sounds like your avatar

"Have any idea on how this proccess was started?" Batesy asked. "If we know that then it's just the simple matter of reversing it!"

Pluslechu
April 10th, 2004, 03:07 AM
[QUOTE=Batesy]OOC: That sounds like your avatar[QUOTE]

((XD It's not supposed to...My avatar is my character in the RP 'Pokemorph Maker'...))

"I have absolutely no idea of how it got started...I just know it's kind of gross..." Kiri said, looking down at espeon.

Jesus Freak Josh
April 10th, 2004, 03:11 AM
OOC: Sorry! But it does sound a little like you avatar.

BIC:
"You are a member of an organization that keeps sinning aginst nature?" Batesy asked. "What are you thinking?"
"Now how will we fix Espeon...?" Batesy thought.

Pluslechu
April 10th, 2004, 03:15 AM
"Hey, I can't help it if I was forced to join this stupid gang! ..." Kiri paused. "And what do you mean what am I thinking? I wouldn't have a clue how this stuff works..."

Jesus Freak Josh
April 10th, 2004, 03:16 AM
Batesy froze.
"You were forced to join?" Batesy asked. "Why?"

Pluslechu
April 10th, 2004, 03:22 AM
"I was kidnapped by Team Blast just last year... They made me join because of espeon, and my other pokemon. They wanted the trainers with the strongest pokemon they could get. They wouldn't let me leave, and the said that if I wanted to live, and not have my pokemon brutally used as slaves, that I had to serve as an agent for Team Blast forever."

Jesus Freak Josh
April 10th, 2004, 03:24 AM
"Those evil jerks!" Batesy said in disgust. "Well I'll get rid of them and you can be free. But then again," Batesy said. "WE could team up and beat them..."

Sakuyamon
April 10th, 2004, 03:27 AM
Cassy blinked surprisedly at the changed scenario as she realized that she had been teleported.

"Dang! It had to be that freak Team Blast guy who did this! He was probly the Gardevoir-hybrid I read about in one of the files I deleted from team blasts computers....Now, where am I?"

Cassy started to look around and at the sight of the radio tower Cassy knew that she was in Golden rod.Suddenly her small compact computer started beeping because of that she had recieved an email from one of her exacutive(SP?).

Cassy opened the email which told her that something fishy was going on at Silph co.
She replyed the was soon to be there cheking it out.

Luckly noone else was at the roof so she called out her mew.

"Mew, I need to get into Silph co in Saffron city, it might be team Blast members there so pleace dont show yourself unless I tell you to show up ok? and one more thing, pleace protect me and the pokemons from other psychics teleporting ok? now you can get us there!" I told her and the mew noded befor giving a bright light which covered us as we teleported.

Pluslechu
April 10th, 2004, 03:32 AM
"Good idea..." Kiri said. "It'd be a lot easier than if you did it alone." Espeon stirred in the blanket. She opened her eyes and looked over at Kiri and Batesy. "Espe!" She said happily, thinking she was safe again. She was about to get out of the blanket, but Kiri told her no. "Kid, do you have any extra clothes for espeon?" Kiri asked Batesy. "She can't just walk around wrapped in a blanket."

Jesus Freak Josh
April 10th, 2004, 03:36 AM
"I'm sorry!" Batesy said. "I don't."
By the way, the name's Batesy!" He said.
"I just want to know why you didn't run for Team Blast when you had the chance..." Batesy said.

Pluslechu
April 10th, 2004, 03:40 AM
"Becaus, Batesy, they have really good tracking devices. They can show where any member of Team Blast is, no matter where they are. I'd get caught for sure."

Jesus Freak Josh
April 10th, 2004, 03:42 AM
"Ok!" Said Batesy. "I haven't caught your name yet either."
"Also why didn't you just destroy the device?"

Pluslechu
April 10th, 2004, 03:47 AM
"My name's Kiri. And I didn't destroy the device because I'm not sure as to where it is. I just know it's somewhere in Team Blast's base, and I havn't been there in so long I wouldn't know my way around... I wonder if I can still put espeon in her pokeball..." Kiri said, taking Espeon's ball from her belt. "Espeon, return!" She said. The ball didn't react at all.

((I'll be back in a few minutes, so if it says I'm offline, I'm just at mew's hangout oekaki))

Jesus Freak Josh
April 10th, 2004, 03:50 AM
"This isn't good!" Batesy said. "The only way we can get her transported places in on Charizard now. But he can only hold two people at a time!" Batesy said.
"We have to figure out this device!" Batesy said looking at the machine being more determined then ever.

Sakuyamon
April 10th, 2004, 03:51 AM
When Cassy appeared again, this time in the Silph co building, she were in a room behind Batesy and Kiri and it was filled with tubes with pokemon in them.
the door to the other room was open so Cassy could hear what Kiri and Batesy were talking about.When hearing that Kiri really didnt want to be in Team Blast, Cassy revealed herself to them.

"So, you want to leave Team Blast? I can help! And the resistance team would help you to reverse it to its original form!"

Jesus Freak Josh
April 10th, 2004, 03:52 AM
"It's you!" Exclaimed Batesy. "The one who wouldn't let me take down Team Blast!"

Sakuyamon
April 10th, 2004, 04:03 AM
Cassy sighned and smiled weakly.

"Maybe I should explain to you why I told you not to do so...Im Cassy Akaiyuuhi, leader of the resistance group. We was recording the lokations of the team blasts bases. but we have no recordings for their bases in Hoenn, and when you destroyed their helicopter, you also destroyed my transmiter which would reveal the first of their Hoenn bases. Do you understand now why I told you not to meddle? Well anyway, before we get out of here, we should release the experiment pokemon-hybrids in the room next to us, do you wanna help?"

Jesus Freak Josh
April 10th, 2004, 04:06 AM
"OK!" Batesy said. "Me and Charizard are ready!"

Pluslechu
April 10th, 2004, 04:09 AM
"...You can help change espeon back?" She asked.
Espeon, having no idea what Kiri meant, looked up at them, a puzzled look on her face.

((To prevent confusion between espeon and my avatar... TA-DA! A pic! XD))

Jesus Freak Josh
April 10th, 2004, 04:12 AM
OOC: Nicely done!

BIC:
"Chariard! Fire Spin on each tube!" Bates yelled.
Charizard expelled from it's mouth multiple fire balls on each tube and released all of them.
"Now that we've done that," began Batesy. "How are we going to transport them? Charizard can only fit about 3 people. And Team Blast will probably be here before we're done!" Said Batesy.

Sakuyamon
April 10th, 2004, 04:15 AM
"Yes...the resistance has many reliable and great doctors and scientists which can help plus that we have got the info about boath making pokemons that way and reverse them!" Cassy smiled a gigantic smile towards Kiri and let out her own Charizard which were bigger than normal Charizards and had darker marks all over the body ((ooc:think of the Charizard which mewtwo created.)).

"OK! Mew time for you!" Cassy said and the pink pokemon came from nowhere."Teleport those pokemons to our HQ, they needs to be free but we have to make sure that they are ok befor leting them out."

Mew obeyed and soon they were gone. Cassy sat up on her Charizard and offered Kiri help up.
"Do you want to come with us? Mew can teleport us out of here befor the Blasts comes."

Jesus Freak Josh
April 10th, 2004, 04:17 AM
"Cuck!" Batesy exclaimed. "That is one heck of a Charizard!"
Batesy now turned to Kiri.
"Come with us and finish off Team Blast! And then we can go home." Batesy said.
"Charizard return!" Batesy said holding out his Pok Ball. Charizard hopped in.
Batesy ran and grabbed hold of Mew's hand (Or paw).

Pluslechu
April 10th, 2004, 04:24 AM
"You bet I'm coming!" Kiri exclaimed. "Espeon, teleport onto that charizard's back. Oh, and take the blanket with you!" Kiri said. Espeon teleported onto Cassy's charizard, then Kiri climbed onto it's back herself.

((*looks outside* oh look the sun is rising.... I'VE BEEN UP THAT LONG?! O_o;; ))

Sakuyamon
April 10th, 2004, 04:37 AM
"OK! LETS GO!" Cassy said cheerfully and held onto Chikara who roared loudly. "Mew teleport us to the Kanto hq!"

"Meeew!" It once again made a bright light while teleporting us, and when we were there, we was in a really clean room called the Lobby.

A middle age woman came up to Cassy as she jumped down from the Charizard.

"Welcome back miss. Akaiyuuhi! did the mission go as planed?"the woman asked.

"Well yes, the deleting of the Veridian bases info went as planed, but we wont be able to locate the hoenn bases right now...well anyway, pleace get the best proffesors we got, we need to revert a pokemon to its original form."

"Yes, miss!" She said and started walking towards the labs.

Shiney
April 10th, 2004, 11:28 AM
I had gotten to silph co, where I had detectedstrange psykenetic energy traces similar to that of the hybrid encountered earlier. "Silph Co... Accessing data files. Invented several wideley used items, recently taken over by team blast, though it is unproven to the authoroties."

I broke down the door, and was proceding unhindered, until several guard robots came out from compartments in the walls. They open fired, but the bullets bounced off my armor without showing any signs they did any damage.

I aimed, withdrew my hand, and fired a rocket at them, easily reducing each to scrap metal.
"Worthless consumer models." (OOC: Sorry, I couldn't resist!)

I finally reached the room where the energy traces were, to find it empty!

"They must have fled when I entered, team blast will not escape elimination! Tracing teleportation... Location found, gathering energy traces to teleport."

OOC: I traced the teleport, and now I'm gathering up all the traces psychic energy leaves when used, and getting enough of it to teleport myself there, so in your next post, I'd appreciate it if you did my arrival.

Sakuyamon
April 10th, 2004, 11:46 AM
"Dont worry girl, your Espeon will soon be it old self again!" Cassy told Kiri as she recalled Charizard,but she let the mew stay out side of its pokeball. But just as we were about to leave the room with the teleport platform the alarm started.

^Intruder! Intruder! Intruder!^ the alarm shouted as something emerged on the teleport platform.

"Whatta?!" Cassy said surprised as she soon recognised(sp?) the thing that was emerging. "The robot guy?!"

Shiney
April 10th, 2004, 12:04 PM
I looked around carefully. "Error, this is not a known facility of team blast. Location... Unknown."

Sakuyamon
April 10th, 2004, 12:11 PM
"Hey! What are you doing here? this place is supposed to be secret for non-resistance
members! Dont say you flirted with some mashine who told you the location!" The last thing cassy said was ment as a joke. some guards came to take care of the un invited visitor but as the leader Cassy ensured them that it was ok and that Omega wouldnt destroy the hq or tell anyone about it.

Shiney
April 10th, 2004, 12:15 PM
I looked at the girl and said "Psykenetic energy leaves traces. I gathered the energy left in Silph Co and followed the teleportation. What is this facility?"

OOC: I may have to be offline for a while, sorry.

Sakuyamon
April 10th, 2004, 12:30 PM
"this is the resistance groups kanto hq...There is more people than you that fights against Team Blast you see....but unlike you we dont want to kill them!" Cassy said and hoped that he wouldnt attack Kiri and if he did Cassy knew that she would have to melt him down to a piece of iron.

Shiney
April 10th, 2004, 12:45 PM
"We have a common enemy, I may join you, yet my combat protocol insists that it is necessary to either convert an oponent, or find another way to be sure they will not strike again, the only other known method is elimination. If you prefer, I will try converting first, but unless presented with another option, elimination is necessary.

Jesus Freak Josh
April 10th, 2004, 12:48 PM
"Cassy!" Batesy whispered. "If this guy attacks we'll have to use our fire Pokmon! That way, we can melt him!" Batesy esplained.

Shiney
April 10th, 2004, 01:02 PM
I looked over at the young boy "We have a common enemy, there is no reason for conflict between us. Besides, my casing has been tempered with a heat resistant aloy. Melting point is aproxomatley sixteen thousand degrees."

Jesus Freak Josh
April 10th, 2004, 01:05 PM
"Hmmmm...!" Batesy said with a grin. "Is that so? What about water and electric proof?"

Sakuyamon
April 10th, 2004, 01:06 PM
"Dont worry, I trust the robot. Usually, when we dont manages to convert a team blast member we turn them over to the officer Jennies, even if it isnt so effective...but we only accept killings if its an accident or a life or death situation where your or someone elses life is at risk...but the only way we can stop the team is to catch Giovanni and his closest emloyies...If you truly want to join us, I will ask the programers to chek your programs so that you will always know that rule. so do you still want to join?" Cassy asked."Besides whats your name? If you got one..."

Jesus Freak Josh
April 10th, 2004, 01:08 PM
"I've got a plan if he double crosses us!" Batesy said.

Sean Fury
April 10th, 2004, 01:21 PM
Sean and his father stood quietly in the Pokemon Center's bedroom, along with the 5 Admins, all silently awaiting for someone to speak. "You know they won't stop chasing me..." Giovanni suddenly said and everyone drifted out of thought. "They will continue chasing me, until they catch and destroy me and Team Blast." Giovanni drifted across the room and looked out the window, then shut it tight.
"How can you say that? We can stop them!" Sean said, standing up and looking at his father unhappily.
"I had Omega specifically designed to be the strongest robot in the world, he is almost flawless." Giovanni answered, sighing.
"You could find Mewtwo, and somehow get it to help us." Kojiro inquired, but Giovanni merely laughed.
"We almost killed that Pokemon, why would it help us?"
"Well, we have to do something, we can't just sit around like idiots and wait for them to attack!" Musashi had a thing for yelling at men, and getting them to shut up. "If we have a problem, lets do something about it! Can you reprogram the robot? What about just destroying it?"
Giovanni shrugged and shook his head, "Even if we could reprogram it, we would need to shut it down first, and it's resistant to almost all Pokemon types...fire, water, electricity, grass, ground, rock, flying, ice, dark, steel, normal, fighting...the only one it can't defend againist, is psychic, but its defense program is state-of-the-art and so powerful that a Pokemon would barely scratch it, let alone destroy it."

Everyone went quiet for a minutes, deep in thought and concentrating on their next move. The Admins worried for their own safety and their leader's safety, but without the use of their Pokemon they wouldn't be much help to him. Giovanni worried for himself and Sean, he wanted to use Sean, but he knew he couldn't risk his only son's life. Then, the young female Admin spoke out. "I'll help. Me and Sean. We can defeat that robot. With our Pokemon helping too." Everyone went quiet, as it was the first time they had ever heard her speak, and Sean nodded. "Lets do it."

All the Admins except for the young girl left on a helicopter and went to hide out on Mt. Silver, were hopefully, no one would bother them. Giovanni, Sean, and the girl stayed at the Pokemon Center, carefully going over the details of their plan. Giovanni would have left with the admins, but Omega and the resistance were chasing after him and therefore, the plan could not be executed if he was not with the young psychics. The threesome left the Pokemon Center and headed north, towards the farm often referred to as "Moo Moo Ranch" because of the many Miltanks they had. If they attacked, at any time, Sean would be ready...

Sakuyamon
April 10th, 2004, 01:23 PM
"Oh, stop it! He wont double cross us! I know he wont, especially as long as we works for the same goal!" Cassy told Batesy, and founding herself struggling to not punch him.

Shiney
April 10th, 2004, 02:21 PM
"My name is O-01 Combat Robot. It was later shortened to Omega for simplicity. If you wish, I will not eliminate team blast members, however this rule does not apply to giovanni himself."

Then I turned to the boy again. "There is no reason for me to, "Double cross". My only objective is to get revenge at giovanni."

Jesus Freak Josh
April 10th, 2004, 02:29 PM
"Thankyou!" Batesy said. "Who made you anyway?"

Shiney
April 10th, 2004, 02:32 PM
"I was manufactured by several Team Blast mechanical experts, and Givanni himself oversaw my construction."

OOC: It's not the best I could find, but here's a picture of omega
http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2003/screen0/914713_20030928_screen011.jpg

EDIT: And here's a somewhat better view I just found as this was being posted.

http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2003/news/05/27/sonic/heroes_screen006.jpg

Jesus Freak Josh
April 10th, 2004, 02:34 PM
"Then why do you hate Giovanni?" Batesy asked. "I thought you'd help him and stuff."

Shiney
April 10th, 2004, 02:35 PM
"The scripts he installed conflicted with my programming, he wanted to enslave me, and to control me. I will not allow that." I replied.

Sakuyamon
April 10th, 2004, 02:50 PM
"Omega, you are a robot with free will arent you? Upon that fact, I need to treat you like a ordinary human being, so whatever happens when we battles our last battle with team blast, I cant controll your actions...there will be three ways for you there to chose, number one is to join them, number two is to kill giovanni and become a rough(sp?) and number three is to stand by our side the whole time...but untill that time comes when the path for you splits you are welcome to be with us..." Cassy looked on Omega without fear....with everything Cassy had experienced there wasnt much that she feared anymore."Just remember this: To never be able to let go of the hate is a far much worse punishment than being dead...."

Shiney
April 10th, 2004, 02:55 PM
"I have been given free will, the ability to learn, and to think. I even have evolving emotion programs. I choose the third option, I see no reason to eliminate what you could have a use for, except for Giovanni, but I am not equipped to predict the future, so I cannot offer a garuntee." I said.

OOC: gotta go offline for a bit again :disappoin

Sakuyamon
April 10th, 2004, 03:16 PM
"mmm...the future is an unpredicable thing which changes everyday through the decisions we make and the things we learn...and since you have free will, the ability to think for yourself and learn, you have just the same kind of oppertunitys as any of the humans here, so your future and destiny can change many times. Right now we dont need to worry about that! ok cmon now we have to get you a room! Do you want your own garage or do you want to share a garage with some some of our transportations?"

Shiney
April 10th, 2004, 03:47 PM
"Any location is acceptable, my internal power scouse does not recharge, therefore I have no need for specific housing." I said.

Sakuyamon
April 10th, 2004, 03:53 PM
Cassy led Omega down to the garages where they stored the most of their mashine equipments, then she hurried back to start the reversing of Kiris Espeon.

Shiney
April 10th, 2004, 04:12 PM
Down in the garrage, I was thinking about what they had told me. It did not compute! If an enemy was not to be converted, they insisted giving it to the police, where it would be confined, as well as fed and kept in good health, which in the current system would waste a great deal of tax dollars.

"Illogical! However, an agreement has been made, and it will be adhered(sp?) to."

Shiney
April 14th, 2004, 02:01 PM
OOC: I apologize for double posting, but I cannot let this thread die, so I have two things to say.
1.) anyone can still join, just post your signup, and unless there's a problem, you're in!

2.) BUMP!

Thunder
April 14th, 2004, 06:03 PM
*watchs omega* hmmmmmm *walks in* well well omega u have evolved since i last saw u

Shiney
April 14th, 2004, 08:28 PM
I looked towards him, but said nothing. There was no logical response, and it was not a question, so no response was required.

Ytnim
April 14th, 2004, 10:00 PM
Srry it took a while but here is my stuff;

Name: Unknown. He is only known as Fox
Occupation: Lone Ranger. Does anything from spying to assasinations if the price is right. Will work for either side if the price is high enough.
Appearance: Unknown. The only information he has ever given is that he is male. Uses a phone with voice scrambler to arrange work. Is said to wear a black cloak but that is rumor.
Personality: Unknown. No one has been in contact with him for long enough to find out.
Pokemon: There is evidence that he has a sole Blaziken but it is rumored that he has a psychic pokemon of some sort in his possesion as well.

Jesus Freak Josh
April 14th, 2004, 10:04 PM
"How long can will this take?" Batesy asked. "For all we know, Team Blast probably knows we're here!"
Batesy looked at the Espeon hoping it would be back to normal soon.

Sakuyamon
April 14th, 2004, 10:22 PM
"Dont worry after that they have found the right reciepe for turning it back it will only take an hour! Besides Team Blast dont know exactly where we are...you want me to show you why they cant find us?" Cassy asked Batesy.

Jesus Freak Josh
April 14th, 2004, 10:39 PM
"Yes!" Batesy said. "But Kiri said she had a tracking chip implanted and she doesn't know where it is."

Shiney
April 14th, 2004, 10:55 PM
After thunder left, I looked around the garage. "Very inneficient machinery. Upgrades possible... Logic.exe and loyalty.exe agree, keeping the humans pleased would be mutually benificial. Beginning upgrades."

I walked over, and dragged a tool shelf over near one of the vehicles, and began upgrading all the machines in the garage.

Ytnim
April 14th, 2004, 11:52 PM
"I trust you have recived the goods?" I said into my cell. "Now about the money..... Leave it in a bag in the pokemon center in this town." I had almost reached my limit with this guy but after I got my money, he would be just another nameless face in the crowd. "Money? Money! I'm not giving you any money! You can't make me without showing yourself and that would ruin your reputation Fox! That was the last straw. He was going to pay one way or another. "This is your last chance. Pay me with money or your life. To show you I'm not kidding watch your man on the right of you." I watched him as he looked at the guy to his right. Suddenly the guy on his left burst into flame. Both men that were left stared at the man, burning to death. Then, almost as quickly as the first guy, his other henchmen fell to the ground, his legs broken. "Now will you pay me?" I asked calmly knowing the answer already."Ok ok I'll pay. How much was it again, $15,000?" he answered quickly, not wanting to pi$$ me off again."Well because of some 'extra' work it has risen to $20,000. I want the money to be in the said location 8 hours from now. Goodbye." I hung up on him. He had a tracer on me but using my computer, I was traced to no less than 150 locations, across Kanto, Johto and Hoen. I looked at my computer clock and it read 11:01 pm. "Time for some sleep." I said as I laid back and fell asleep.

Sakuyamon
April 15th, 2004, 12:19 AM
"ok, lets take care of that first." Cassy told Batesy, and then lead the two humans to a semi large room with something that looked like an phone both from the future.

"This is a scaner, made for boath humans and pokemons. With this we can search for anything inside a body, sickness as well as chips... If there is a tracking device in Kiri we will find it...we have about 30 minutes to take it out befor it activetes again..."

Ytnim
April 15th, 2004, 12:29 AM
OOC: if someone wants to contact my character they can just ring me up or start asking people if they know how to contact me, if you ask people I will most likely contact you because I have my ways of knowing if people are looking for me.

Jesus Freak Josh
April 15th, 2004, 12:30 AM
"OK!" Batesy said. "Now what is our plan of attack on Team Blast?"
Batesy who was still listening, turned his attention to Espeon.

Sakuyamon
April 15th, 2004, 09:43 AM
Cassy looked at the monitor screen to make sure everything was ready to go.

"well, we really dont 'attack' the team...then we would be just as bad as they are... they attack, we protect do you understand? but we do often infiltrate their bases and destroys information, mashines and other things..." Cassy told Batesy then turned to Kiri. "Ok its ready now just step inside and we will soon know where the tracer is."

Shiney
April 15th, 2004, 10:31 AM
OOC: Sorry if this counts as power playing, but you asked for someone to contact you, so...

Fox's cell phone rang again, and he picked it up and answered it. "Hello?"

"Hello mister... Fox." Came a mechaniccal and emotionless voice on the other end. "I have heard rumors that you have had both dealings with and against team blast. What is your position on team blast now?" Then it seemed to pause for a while, and Fox could have sworn he heard a sound like a computer when calculating large ammounts of data.
"There may be large sums of money involved, depending on your answer..."

Ytnim
April 15th, 2004, 02:06 PM
OOC: No its alright thats what I meant when I said it

IC: "I am not currently employed by Team Blast. Would you like to offer me employment? I caution you though, some of my services come at a high price." The person at the other end of the line sounded mechanical but I didn't care. The line was secure so I had no need to fear. If someone likes to keep their identity quiet I'm not going to rat on them.

Jesus Freak Josh
April 15th, 2004, 02:13 PM
OOC: Pluslechu are you still in this?

BIC:
"Oh!" Batesy said. "That's good. I like working with compters! I could help you infiltrate!"

Shiney
April 15th, 2004, 02:13 PM
"Your services would be highly benificial, however, I must be certain that betrayal will not occuron. Price is not of importance. Do you agree with these conditions?"

Ytnim
April 15th, 2004, 02:40 PM
"No I will not betray you during my time of employment by you. But as soon as you have no more work for me, Anyone can use my services, including Team Blast. Now what exactly am I going to be required to do?" This guy seemed different somehow but I couldn't put my finger on it. "Who am I to care? All I want is my money and I couldn't care less who I worked for." I thought to myself.

Shiney
April 15th, 2004, 02:53 PM
"Very well. Your proposition is acceptable. What I require is Giovanni. Bring him to me, show me a way to get to him, I do not care how, but I must meet with Giovanni himself... Alive."

OOC: in about 8 minutes I gotta go offline for a few hours, sorry :confused:

Ytnim
April 15th, 2004, 02:59 PM
"Is there a time limit because this may take some time for it to be done properly."

OOC: ok

Shiney
April 15th, 2004, 03:35 PM
"Very well, but know that I shall also be employing my own skills attempting to reach Giovanni, should I find him completley without your assistance, your employment will be voided, therefore so shall the payment."

OOC: I hate technical language, but in case someone didn't understand, basically, I'm saying take your time, but I'm looking for giovanni too. If I find him first, and COMPLETLEY without fox's help, no payment.

Ytnim
April 15th, 2004, 04:14 PM
OOC: I am not stupid ya know.

IC: "As you wish." I hung up my phone. I heard a knock at my door. "Come in. Ya don't have to knock you know." The door opened and in came someone wearing a wet trench coat, carrying a bag. The person took off the trench coat and placed the bag next to me. Now the coat was off the person was clearly not a person after all. He was a Blaziken. "Here is the money Fox." The Blaziken spoke english and that would have surprised most people but not me. "Very good Blaze. Great work with the burning guy then the other guy having his legs broken. Ohh yeah we got another job." I spoke to Blaze like he was a human, a friend."We Fox? This job is going to be that difficult?" Blaze asked, wondering what job could be so big. "Yes we Blaze. All of us are going to be needed on this one."
"This job must be big for all three of us to go." A telepathic voice entered Blaze and Fox's heads.
"You know what they say, Steel. The bigger the job, the bigger the money."

Shiney
April 15th, 2004, 04:19 PM
OOC: not just you, but I bareley understand that sort of stuff myself, and some people on here can't understand it at all when just about everything is said in that matter.

I turned off my internal phone after the call ended. This was a risky move, yet logic.exe agreed with despiration.exe that while risky, if it worked, it would be worth the risk involved.

Ytnim
April 15th, 2004, 04:21 PM
OOC: It might be while before I post cause I gotta figure out a way to do it.

Shiney
April 15th, 2004, 04:30 PM
OOC: Np, it doesn't HAVE to fit in with other character's, the only MAJOR point in this paticular setting is to further omega's understanding of human nature, just make a scenario where I can get to Giovanni, tell me to meet you there, tell me about the plan, and then as we execute the plan, when we reach Giovanni, I'll take it from there.

And in case you are wondering, there isn't going to be a conflict between me and giovanni yet.

Ytnim
April 15th, 2004, 04:54 PM
OOC: I got the perfect way for this to work. (Well maybe not perfect but it will work)

IC: "Well actually it might only be you two. I have just got an idea." I said as I rolled my chair over to my computer. I logged on and started to surf the net. I got to Team Blast's website (I don't care if they don't have one they do now) and started to hack. After a few firewalls I could tell someone else was in with me and I knew who it was. It was a hacker called pOrYgOn3. He was the best there was and I knew why. He was a porygon3! I continued through the computers systems and got into the Blast network. A few minutes later I had found what I was looking for. Giovanni was being airlifted out of the base tomorrow. It would be the perfect opportunity to strike. I left a back door in the network so if I ever needed to come back it would be easy. I told my plan to Blaze and Steel and they agreed.

Shiney
April 15th, 2004, 05:14 PM
I remembered something, and sent a text-message to the cell phone.

"When you are ready, call 315-55231."

OOC: IAM-OMEGA :laugh:

Ytnim
April 15th, 2004, 06:03 PM
OOC: as if you would :laugh:

IC: I had no way to contact My employer ((dunno your name yet)) but I checked my phone it had the number in a text message. I rang it.
"Meet my contact on route 111 tommorow at 1:00pm. Where route 111 meets route 113 there is a cliff accessable only a few people. On the cliff there is a cave there where my contact will be. If all goes well so shall Giovanni. Bring the money." I didn't wait for an answer.

**The Next Day**

Giovanni is in a helicopter and they are presently over the desert on route 111. Then a message comes through the helicopter's radio. "Base to Whirly 1. I repeat Base to Whirly 1. Do you read?" A Team Blast member's voice crackles through the intercom. "Whirly 1 here. Yes we copy. What is it?" The pilot said irratabbly."What is your location Whirly 1?"
"Current location route 111 over the desert heading due west."
"Land Whirly 1. I repeat land immediately Whirly 1. We have reports that the Boss' life is in danger. There is an old Magma base in the area with a few blast members still on duty there. Make contact and stay out of site until this threat has been taken care of. Over and out."
"Copy that. Over and out."

Fox laughed as he hanged up the radio. Fooling Team Blast was just too easy.

The pilot prepared the helicopter to land. Once it was safely down the pilot and Giovanni got out of the helicopter and saw a man wearing a cloak coming towards them. "Come quickly. The Boss must not stay in the open for to long." The man lead the pilot and Giovanni to a cave on top of the cliff. Then he threw off his cloak and they saw he was a Blaziken. They realized they had been tricked and tried to run but a psychic force stopped them from moving. "You two will come to no harm from us. But our employer may have something else in mind." The blaziken told them.

OOC: I gotta get off now sorry.

Shiney
April 15th, 2004, 06:21 PM
I came to the cave, and when I looked in, I saw that Fox had done his job, Giovanni was right there!

Shiney
April 15th, 2004, 10:45 PM
I walked into the cave, and saw the shocked look on their faces. "Omega!" several of them screamed. (They had been briefed on the situation with omega.)
"Giovanni located. Objective is nearing completion." I said, then I knocked the blast members trying to get out their pokemon aside. Then advanced towards Giovanni, who was motionless; perhaps he knew it was hopeless, he did do most of the design work on me after all.

Then, one of the members got in my way, not trying to get out his pokemon, he simply shielded Giovanni's body with his own.
"Why are you in my way?" I asked.

"I won't let you kill the boss, even if I have to die myself!" He replied.

"Illogical, you sacrifice your own life for something that has very little meaning to you?"

"I do what I have to. I'm loyal to team blast!"

"..."

WARNING!! Runtime error 10459375: All emotion programs conflicting in Seperate and unusual ways with each other, as well as logic.exe.
Calculating...
ERROR: Hard drive maximized, system workload is too high.
Saving...

"...Does not compute... Illogical!"

I slowly turned away, and started walking out of the cave. But as I went to the entrance, I stopped, and without looking back, I said "This will not happen again, reguardless of circumstances. I will return to complete my objective!"

I walked out of the cave, and quickly climbed up to a flat area on the cliff where Fox was sitting. He jumped up, startled at my presence.

"Mister Fox, though the operation did not go as expected, you still performed the services to which I employed you-" He started to interupt but I stopped him "Yes, I am your employer, you didn't recognize my voice? As I was saying, you have done what I asked, so I will pay you in full." A small compartment in my outer casing opened, revealing a small credit card like object. I took it and handed it to him "Use this at any ATM, or similar electronic banking device, the P.I.N. is 9472, you will be able to withdraw the ammount we agreed on."

Ytnim
April 16th, 2004, 12:30 AM
OOC: Fox isn't actually there. Only Blaze and Steel are there although Steel has remained hidden.

IC: "I am not Fox but one of his associates. I shall pass the card onto Fox though. Goodbye Omega." Blaze said to Omega. Blaze then lent on something behind a huge rock and then teleported away.

Back in Fox's house Steel and Blaze teleported in. I didn't ask them how it went because I already knew ((Fox isn't psychic, he just had the place rigged with microphones and cameras)). "Steel would you mind putting a psychic hologram on me while I get the cash out?"
"No problem Fox. Any way I can help." I left my house and went through town to the bank where an ATM was. I put in the PIN 9472 and withdrew all the money. I put it all in a bag and continued home.

Sean Fury
April 17th, 2004, 05:48 PM
OoC: Yeah, because I didn't make a post at all saying Giovanni was in Olivine City? And he wasn't with any Team Blast members? Can we all take a moment to go back and read my posts before this RP continues?

Sean Fury
April 17th, 2004, 06:06 PM
People, people, Giovanni and Sean Fury are my characters, I had them traveling to a specific location during this RP and you both just pretended Sean wasn't with him and had Giovanni at some other place and going somewhere complete diffrent. They were going to the farm near Olivine City, like I said, and all your posts were negating everything I ever said.

Sean Fury
April 17th, 2004, 06:12 PM
Oh yeah, he isn't my character, he's just my mine character's father and one of the main components in this RP because of that reason. He is my character to control for this RP, he may not of come from my mind, but under other circumstances, he is mine to use and I already stated this way back in the begining of this thread.

Sean Fury
April 17th, 2004, 06:17 PM
Easier way. We just say that was Giovanni's body double that you guys followed and the members were ordered to act-like it was the real Giovanni, how about that?

Sean Fury
April 17th, 2004, 06:22 PM
No, it'd just be a waste of time to delete all these posts, and I can't post right now anyway, as I have to be going (I just got back from a trip last night and I'm still rather tired) I'll try posting tommorow.

Shiney
April 17th, 2004, 07:03 PM
I went back to the Resistance Groups Kanto Headquarters, and back to my garage, still trying to compute what had happened.

Raichu Master
April 18th, 2004, 04:01 AM
Okay, okay. Electrode! I'm joinin'! hahahahaha!

Name: Blaze
History: I was just a normal everyday teenager, but that day was special. I became an adult. I rushed over to my party and there I found 6 ultra balls, left from my father, for my birthday. My father was the pokemon master, and he was my best friend, so were his pokemon. There was a note on the table beside them:

Blaze,

I have gone away to discover all the types of pokemon, and I'm starting over. Since you are great friends with my pokemon already. I'm leaving my most strongest pokmeon to you. Please take care of them. Happy birthday, I'm deeply sorry I can't be there.
Love you,
John
PS: Remember that you'll always be my son, and you'll pull through any situation your in.

Now with the pokemon my father left, I'm out to become the strongest trainer, even stronger than my father. And to stop team blast.

Looks: Faded blue jeans, black muscle shirt, and wears cowboy hat. Has black hair with hightlights, when or if he takes his cowboy hat off. he is very muscular and looks twice his age, because of the muscles.

Personality: He is very kind, and loves to goof off, but when someone shuts off his country music he goes crazy, DON'T EVER SING ANYTHING BUT COUNTRY IN HIS PRESENCE! or you'll find yourself on the losing end of a fight. He's kind to all animals, pokemon or not.

Pokemon you own (if human): Aggron, Rhydon, Arcanine, Charizard, Nidoking, and Sizor.

Shiney
April 18th, 2004, 06:33 PM
OOC: Excellent, now we just need a good bump, so how about this one?

http://www.empireirc.net/pokemonelite2000/images/smilies/th42_oops.gif
http://www.empireirc.net/pokemonelite2000/images/smilies/k1312_sweatdrop.gif
http://www.ctrlaltdel-online.com/forum/images/smiles/blowingup.gif
http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/character/3/character38.gif
http://207.44.246.196/651/64/emo/Beat.gif
http://www.empireirc.net/pokemonelite2000/images/smilies/vborg_bored.gif
http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/jumping/jumping05.gif

And next up, I will warn you, DO NOT CLICK HERE (http://www.youdontknowwhoiam.org/lol.html) IF YOU DON'T WANT TO RESTART YOUR COMPUTER! (I don't know any other way to stop it)

Raichu Master
April 19th, 2004, 03:12 AM
Okay give me the 411. What have we been doing for these.....lots.....of pages?

Shiney
April 19th, 2004, 10:03 AM
Robot is created by team blast.
Robot turns against team blast.
Robot finds a way to the kanto resistance groups headqarters, and joins them.
Robot hires spy to get him to giovanni.
Robot encounters stranger parts of human nature, but swears to complete his objective later.
Robot waits for you guys to start posting. :knockedou

Sakuyamon
April 19th, 2004, 10:34 AM
Meanwhile the scaning for a tracking device inside Kiri is finnished and Mew had teleported it out and was now destroyed.

Cassy told one of the workers to escort Kiri to a free room where she could rest for a while.

"Ok, Batesy are you ready now to see why TB cant find this facility?" Cassy asked the boy.