PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 1: Dreaming of you. A TifaxCloud story.

Soul Eater
April 29th, 2006, 06:47 AM
Chapter 1: Dreaming of you

Tifa Lockheart spent all her time day dreaming about one guy that she had known all her life; he was the guy that she wanted to be with so badly. The name of that boy was Cloud.

Marlene came behind the counter of the store that had been called, Seventh Heaven, to see what was up with Tifa.

“What’s wrong, Tifa?” Marlene asked.

“Huh? Oh…um nothing. Everything is perfectly fine!” She smiled. Or is it? She thought to herself.

“Why do you ask?” She blushed.

“Just wondering, you kinda spaced out there for a while!” Marlene giggled.

“I was?” Tifa said, blushing more.

“Yeah, were you thinking about Cloud?” Marlene asked her.

“No,” Tifa replied turning away to hide her bright red face.

“Do you know when he will be home?”

“No, he said that he had to run some errands with Reno.” Tifa frowned.

“Didn’t he call you?” Marlene wondered.

“He never calls me,” Tifa sighed.

“Tifa?”

“Yeah?”

“I know you like Cloud!” Marlene giggled.

Tifa blushed madly, “Is it really that obvious?”

Cloud came through the door of Seventh Heaven; he sat in front of the counter looking at a giggling 9 year old girl and the store caretaker blushing madly.

“Did I miss something?” Cloud asked them.

“Tifa li-” Marlene felt Tifa’s warm hand cover her mouth.

“Um…kids these days, they don’t know what they’re talking about do they?” Tifa said, making sure that Cloud didn’t get a clue of her feelings.

“Marlene, go check on Denzel ok?” Cloud told her.

“Ok,”

Tifa looked blankly at Cloud who had stared into her dark brown eyes; his look had made her blush and turn away as she finished drying the glasses.

“Is there something you want to tell me?” He asked her.

“N-no…” Tifa stuttered.

“You can’t hide it from me now Tifa,” Cloud smiled.

“I don’t know what you mean!” Tifa turned to face Cloud.

“About the package that Reno needed?” Cloud replied.

“Oh! That, I was just…um…joking with you there!” Sh said.

What am I saying? I’m making such a fool of myself! This is a bad way to start! She thought.

“It’s in the backroom. I’ll go get it now!” Tifa replied.

Tifa went into the backroom; her, Denzel, Cloud, and Marlene had stayed there. It was a place where they had stayed.

Tifa went into the bathroom and splashed water on her face; she had never felt so embarrassed.

Tifa grabbed the package from Cloud’s desk that had read, “Reno” and handed it to him.

“Thanks, I’ll see you later okay? You should take some time off…take care of Marlene and Denzel!” Cloud told her.

Tifa watched Cloud leave as she switched the sign from open to close; she really didn’t want to do any work since there wasn’t much business. Also she had Cloud on her mind and she had to find some way to tell him her feelings.

Tifa had finished tidying up Cloud’s desk; he always seemed to leave papers everywhere and never had anytime to clean up his own mess, but it was something Tifa seemed to enjoy.

She hoped that Cloud would come home soon.

Cloud had come home really late; Tifa was already in her bed sleeping.

Tifa heard him and she turned to look at him as he sat down on his bed, knowing that he woke her up.

“You’re home late,” Tifa told him.

“I know, I didn’t know what would last for the long,” Cloud told her.

“Cloud, would you get mad if I told you my feelings?” Tifa blushed.

“Depends,”

Tifa frowned.

“Tell me,” Cloud said.

“Well…I-I-I lo-love…” Marlene came upstairs to their bedroom in her flowered pajamas; she looked as if she was crying.

“Cloud! You’re back!” She said, hugging him.

“Marlene, we’re having a bit of a private conversation here,” He told her.

Marlene rubbed her sleepy eyes, “I had a bad dream,”

“I’ll be down there to tuck you in soon ok? Just give me some time,” Cloud smiled.

Tifa noticed that Cloud had smiled more often than he usually would which seemed like never; he also seemed more closer to Denzel and Marlene than before.

Marlene rushed down the stairs.

“What was that you wanted to say?” Cloud asked her.

“Never mind…I-it’s nothing,” Tifa lied.

“You should go tuck in Marlene and make sure that she is okay,” Tifa told him.

Cloud went downstairs and sat beside Marlene’s bed as he tucked her in.

“Cloud…” Marlene replied.

“Yeah?”

“Do you think Daddy will come back for me?” Marlene asked him worryingly.

“Of course, why wouldn’t he?” Cloud wondered.

“Because in my dream…he got killed…” She pouted.

“He won’t get killed. He’s very strong,” Cloud smiled. “Now get some rest okay?” Cloud told her as he turned off the light.

“Night Cloud,” She said.

“Night,”

Cloud went back upstairs as soon as Marlene had closed her eyes; he noticed Tifa sound asleep and kissed her cheek.

If only she knew…how I felt…would she tell me the same feelings? Was that even what she was trying to tell me? Cloud thought, as he laid in his bed next to Tifa’s bed; He slowly drifted off to sleep.

To be continued…

This is just the first story...which I probly wont post the second one unless someone wants it in PM/ D=

but please rate this one. =D