View Full Version : Rejection( a pokemorph rp)

Pages : [1] 2

April 3rd, 2004, 10:17 PM
Ok well in this Rp basically the world has evolved, humans going through many "Fads" as they always do. It all started out with harmless splicing, a set of flareon ears here, a tail there. But then they decided to create a race of super pokemon. Pokemon that could walk errect as humans, baring many of thier features, but also carrying the explosive powers of pokemon. Unfortunately for these, Hybrids or Pokemorphs, the world had become a dangerous place. They were forced into a sort of slavery, not the partnerships they craved. Humans used thier collosal powers, pitting them against one another much the same as pokemon battles. Only one important differance....These battles were to the death....Now....These advanced creatures have decided to make a stand and escape into the freedom they deserve....or will they parish?

Up to three characters max
please only eight or nine peeps in this one for now
Please use detailed posts!
Do not kill another character without its controller's permission please.

Hybrid of?:

You may have a human if you wish it so.
Important stuff

My main character Faith is a really messed up hybrid and she will be capable of doing insane things. I will elaborate further as the RP moves on.

My Info

Name: Faith
Hybrid: Unknown
Persona: A confused young woman who tries to understand the difference between humans, pokemon, and pokemorphs. She has little control over her emotions and seems to not really understand anything. She seems innocent and untainted, yerning for friends. When angered, her instincts take over and she becomes an intirely different person, attacking anyone who threatens her.
Description: She has pure black hair, pale skin and eyes that change with her mood. The only clothing she has is the white gown adorned to her by her "parents". She is of medium height and appears frail and weak. Her hair is long reaching the floor.
Past: Little is known about her. Only that she is haunted by strange dreams and visions. She was rescued from the lab where she was born ( very unusual because most morphs were born naturally.) by a group of Pokemorph rights activists.

The story thus far

The silence of the night was shattered by a blinding explosion, alarms and sirens blaring in warning. Dark figures rushed through the reckage, thier bodies shrouded in a cloak of darkness. A limp, glowing form lay suspended in mid air, an aura of chaotic energy danceing about it. A young woman, 17 from her looks. She seemed asleep, her features frozen in calm. The figures moved closer, one lifting her to cradle in his arms. They made a few sharp gestures, rushing off into the night. The blaze from the explosion had burnt the remains of the lab to a cinder, people rushing to anf fro to save what little of thier research they could.

April 4th, 2004, 4:19 AM
Sounds interesting. I'll join!

Name: Moonlight
Hybrid of: Umbreon
Persona: She's lost in the human world, a hybrid Umbreon who slaves for her freedom. She hates humans and dislikes slave work. She tries to escape.
Description: She looks like an Umbreon, only standing on two legs and wears tattered jeans and a tank top. Her hair is pitch black and her rings glow only when she is angry.
Past: All she remembers was that she was taken from her mother and taken to a lab where they injected human DNA and she could talk and walk like a human. She still looked like an Umbreon.

"We got her!"
She struggled against the ropes on her wrists. Her rings glowed in the darkness, she was mad. Very mad. "Let me go you twerps!" she screamed in fury.
A man pulled her harshly. She fell to her knees from the pain. He got close to her face, and she could smell his reaking breath. "Listen here ya little freak o' nature. I need workers at my place, so I capture any wierdos I see."
"Basically, you want a circus of us? Fat chance."
He shoved her to the ground and hit her in the stomach. She became winded. "Ya don't make fun of me!" he cried out.
Catching her breath, she growled quietly, her rings glowing brightly now. She'll hold back on attacks, for now.

paige pelletier
April 4th, 2004, 6:08 AM
YAY! there is still a spot *grabs spot*
Name: Paige
Hybrid of: pikachu (for some reason gost pokemon and dark type like her???)
Persona: free but is in a reserch lab does not get why people are afraid of her but has a temper she is lost in her thoughts most of the time......
Discription: injected with human DNA but looks like human long black hair sailor moon style jeans t shirt no sneakers pikachu ears tail and sometimes cheeks
Paige: why are they afraid?

April 4th, 2004, 9:38 AM
Alrighty...I guess we can start cause I'm impatiant.....((More peeps can join if they wish it so))

A young woman walked down the sidewalk, her long black hair hanging loosly about her. Dull steel eyes stared blankly at the world about her, not really seeing. Her frail skin gleamed dimly in the growing sunlight.
Who am I?
Her outfit was torn in places, dirt smudging it here and there. It was pure white...or it was at one point. An aura of saddness followed her, her bare feet taking her nowhere in paticular. She was oblivious to the growing group of pokemon that followed her and a safe distance, thier curiousity building.
What am I?
" Excuse me young lady but you are not permitted in here yet." A Robust man stated warmly, her mind racing back to reality. "Nani?" She blinked, noticing that she was now standing before some sort of tent. It was elaborately decorated with bright cheerful colors.
Where am I?
She ignored the man, stepping past him, the pokemon watching from the shadows. "Hey! What do you think you are doing!?" He yelled moving to grab her. A burst of power shrouded her, burning the man's hand. " Oh? Sorry....I wanna look..." She said emotionlessly, appearing more bored then anything. The man stared at her in horror as she passed, his jaw working to form some shred words.

paige pelletier
April 4th, 2004, 10:19 AM
(in lab)
Paige: why am I caged? where am I and who are you???

April 4th, 2004, 10:49 PM
Name: Kiriko
Hybrid of: Espeon
Persona: Kind of hyper, usually happy, but gets angry or sad VERY easily
Description: Fairly thin, espeon-colored hair (see avatar for face and hair), wears a navy blue sweatshirt, and black jeans. Has espeon tail, ears, and paws (only replacing feet) and can transform to look like a normal girl (no espeon parts), or an espeon. Has adopted espeon-like traits oer the years, such as excellent balance, powerful psychic abilities, and an anoying habit of licking her hands and feet.(just had to add that, lol XD Don't beleive that one.)
Past: Started as a normal girl, but was captured and injected with espeon DNA at age 10.
Kiriko sat in espeon form in front of the colorful tent, and watched the odd girl go toward it. Her curiosity got the best of her, and she trotted after. It was hard to see in the darkness, but she could easily see the glow around the girl.

April 5th, 2004, 3:10 AM
"LET ME GO YOU TWERPS!" she cried out.
Moonlight was being forced to come, she hated being this way. She growled and her eyes glowed red, preparing to use Glare.

April 5th, 2004, 7:38 AM
I would like to join if possible!

Name: Skye
Hybrid of: Zapdos
Persona: Very calm. She is a very medatative kind of person, who wants peace between humans, Pokemon, and Pokemorphs. She does martial arts.
Description: She is very fit, having done martial arts since she was a child. She had short, shoppy (almost spiky) blond hair, blueish-purplr eyes, and fair skin. She has Zapdos wings coming out of her back, as well as a tail, that is a little longer than a normal Zapdos tail. She usually wears a black gi (karate uniform)-ish outfit, with sandals.
Past: Her parents were among the first to be injected with DNA from Pokemon. They were both injected with Zapdos DNA before they had Skye, so she was born with it.

IC: Skye watched the business of the day below her. She lived in a cave on the steep cliff of a mountain overlooking a shallow valley.

Earlier on, perhaps a few days ago, she had seen an explosion from a lab far away. Her parents had been there when the whole Pokemorph thing started. They were one of the first to recieve awesome power from Pokemon DNA. Skye was glad the lab had blown up. There was no need to make such power. She hoped that the fashion of creating such beasts would soon be over with.

Clouds gathered in the sky. A thunderstorm was brewing. She would be able to go out tonight if it got really bad. No one would be out. No one would see her. She would remain the young legend she was, the nightmare-inducing bedtime story mothers told their children to keep them hushed.

Skye watched the storm forming. She would remain a mystery to everyone, everything, even those who were like her. She wanted to remain undiscovered.

April 5th, 2004, 11:28 AM
Can I join? pretty pleace with sugar on?

Name: Cassy Asahi Akaiyuuhi
Hybrid of: Mew
History: Cassy was born in Lavender town to a family that didnt love her. Cassy grew up with
two siblings, one sis and one bro, but they hated Cassy too, but at the age of 10 she became a mew pokemorph because her parents wanted to use her for horrible experiments, but things didnt go as planed and Cassy escaped from her prison
Looks: chek this url, the only thing that is missing there is the mew ears and tail http://www.geocities.com/keyblademaster_s/cassy.png

Personality:Cassy is a happy-go-lucky girl and tries to see most things from the bright side, which is a hard thing to do when you are on the run from your past. When she is searious she is deadly searious, when she is angry you can be sure there will soon be a major explosion. She is a very kind girl who likes to battle but hates when people uses pokemon like tools, Cassy believes that there is no
differens in Pokemons and humans souls, they have the same worth.The only thing that she got problems with is math and her ability to fly; sometimes she lands on her face when she is supposed to hover, other times when she is supposed to land she flies...

While hovering in the nightsky over the city, the mew morph Cassy, noticed odd glowing rings on the ground below her. As she got closer she saw that it was a Umbreon-morph who was struggling to get free.

"Need some help?" Cassy asked the other morph and removed the mens, that was trying to capeture the Umbreon girl, with her psychic powers.

Fallen Angel
April 5th, 2004, 11:40 AM
((WEEEEEE! RP!!!!))

Name: Anna
Hybrid of?: Mewtwo
Persona: She is confused, and angry most of the time, angry at the world she was brought into. ((If you have EVER read the book 'The Outsiders' her personailty is a mix of Dally, Soda, and Two-Bit))
Description: She has light purple skin, the long mewtwo tail, and she normally wears sunglasses covering her deep red eyes, she has long blonde hair. Normally wears things that are purple, pink, and at night black and blue.
Past:She knows nearly nothing of her past because of memory loss, all she knows; she is angry at the world.
Anna walked through the dark ally ways and looked down at her feet to see her slowly floating above the ground. She growled and her feet set down on the ground, she looked up silently looking left and right. She then noticed the Mew morph and the Umbreon Morph and she sped over to them. She lowered her dark sunglasses, revealing her deep red eyes.
"So they are at it again? Trying to take us morphs?", she growled under her breath as the men scattered away screaming like little kids. She laughed at the mere thought that they were scared.

April 5th, 2004, 11:50 AM
Cassy was a little surprised by the entry of the third pokemorph, yet she was amused by her way of handling the bad mens.

"What a strike! You are good at bowling!" Cassy said to the mewtwo morph.

Fallen Angel
April 5th, 2004, 12:01 PM
A small smirk appeared across Anna's face, a rarity with her.
"Thanks, practice makes perfect," she said, her voice seemed cold although she was being friendly, life on the streets did her personailty in. She noticed she was floating again, and she set foot on the ground, trying to avoid being seen. She replaced her glasses.
"Who are you?", she asked the morphs, smirking again.

April 5th, 2004, 12:09 PM
"Im Cassy, a mew morph. Been on traveling foot the last 6 years, usually am I not flying like this but this night I think it was a good thing that I did..." I told the mewtwo girl. "Who are you?"

Fallen Angel
April 5th, 2004, 12:16 PM
"My name is Anna, and as you can see I'm a Mewtwo morph, been on the streets from the time I escaped a human, and I've been helping morphs all over," Anna said. She looked up at the moon, the only thing she really liked in the world. She then looked to Cassy.
"So a Mew morph eh?", Anna said her glace coming back down to look Cassy in the eye. "Well then, I know that the pokemon that you are half of was cloned, to become half of what I am, so in away our pokemon halfs are related."

April 5th, 2004, 12:26 PM
"I can do nothing more than agree on that point." Cassy smiled towards Anna then looked around seeing the mens who was beaten my Annas psychic powers. "We should really do some thing about those guys...if they remembers this, their hate for morphs will only increase and that wount be good for other morphs...Are you thinking what Im?"

Fallen Angel
April 5th, 2004, 12:28 PM
A grin spread across her face.
"A case of memory loss?", she asked her body glowed red and the men raised into the air and the ground below them started to glow a bright white light she then looked to Cassy. "Would you like to do the honors?"

April 5th, 2004, 12:34 PM
She struggled some more and bit at the rope. Finally, it fell to her feet and she smiled. "Thanks for the offer." she looked at the Mew morph.
Her rings stopped glowing and she felt her heart relax. She walked over to the trees and relaxed, her arms curled around her legs.

April 5th, 2004, 12:38 PM
"Sure!" a weak aura of pink surrounded the young girl as she did what she was supposed to do and in less than 5 seconds the mens newest memorys was gone.
"phuu....now they will only think that they was drunk...Should we leave them here or teleport them into their homes?"

Fallen Angel
April 5th, 2004, 12:45 PM
"Yes we should teleport them, or they will try to capture us," Anna commented as the white light grew brighter and the men dissappeared. Anna sighed at the thought of the men possibly seeing them, but laughed at the mere thought. She then removed the black cloak she was wearing to reveil her wearing a a deep blue shirt that went along with her black jeans, her light purple skin was visable, but she quickly covered herself just incase anymore humans were around.

April 5th, 2004, 12:50 PM
Moonlight could see she was not getting anywhere and so she walked off into the forest, her eyes returned to normal and her tail swishing agitaded.
What she didn't know, was that the men had backup. She walked farther into the forest and suddenly, she felt another rope on her neck. She gagged and fell to the ground.
"We got her again!" the others whispered joyfully. They saw what had happened to the others.
Her rings glown again in anger and she hissed, bearing her fangs.

Fallen Angel
April 5th, 2004, 12:58 PM
Anna's smirk slowly faded and her body glowed the deepest red ever seen as she growled under her breath.
"The Umbreon morph, she is in trouble!", she gasped and in a flash of red she teleported away appearing in front of the men. The men looked at her as she removed her glasses and threw her cloak to the ground.
"Why don't you go capture your own kind!", she growled her hand started to glow red and the rope was removed from the umbereon morph's neck. The men stared in amazement.
"Ugh... You humans make me sick, although I am a human, to some extent, I cannot believe I have linege to such....such....beasts!", she called. Her psychic powers knocked some men to the ground and the others pinned to trees as she waited for Cassy to appear.

April 5th, 2004, 12:59 PM
"Isnt it strange? strange that even thought that its normal human which makes us become morphs, they hates us..." Cassy wasnt long behind the mewtwo girl. and with a simple psychic attack held the mens on a safe distance from her and the two other girls.

Fallen Angel
April 5th, 2004, 1:04 PM
When Cassy did not appear, Anna had a thought, she closed her eyes and tried to focus.
"Cassy, I am in the forest, hurry, I cannot hold these men off alone, I am not at full strength!" she said through her mind. She knocked more men over again.

April 5th, 2004, 1:33 PM
It was not long along Skye's flight in the deep of the night sky that she saw the struggle between some Pokemorphs and some humans. Reluctantly, she flew towards them, ervous about being seen, but this looked serious. The thunder had since faded, and all that was left was an overcast, gloomy sky, the premonition of the evening at present.

Skye flew to the ground, and charged by the lightning from the clouds above, sent a charge of electricity at the humans. Not enough to kill, but enough to make them unconcious. Her Zapdos wings folded behind her, as she waled to the small Umbreon girl, and the Mewtwo morph. Her bo staff in hand in case her electric attack had not knocked them out, she extended her free hand to the Umbreon morph, smiling reassuringly despite the situation they were all in.

"I came to help," she said to them all. "My name is Skye. It is an honor to meet you all."

Fallen Angel
April 5th, 2004, 1:39 PM
Anna realeased her psychic hold on the men and looked at Skye and replaced her glasses and cloak.
"Thank you," Anna said. "I am Anna. I could have taken them out, but current events have left me at half my normal power." She sighed as her power had been drained from her. With a wave of her hand, it was made sure the men were knocked out for she used a hypnosis attack on them.
"I have to wait for a Mew morph I met, to erase their memory," she sighed.

April 5th, 2004, 3:37 PM
Skye nodded, and looked over at the Umbreon girl. She seemed pretty tough. Skye herself had never really seen the treatment humans gave the morphs, having been hidden away in her cave for a long while. She could feel her opinion starting to change towards humans.

"Why did they do this to you?" Skye asked the Umbreon girl.

paige pelletier
April 5th, 2004, 3:57 PM
Paige freed herself but the reserchers are trying to find her
Paige: Hello sees a grop of people! sorry but could you help me hide??!

Fallen Angel
April 5th, 2004, 4:11 PM
Anna looked at the small Pikachu morph and looked to see more reasearchers and stood up and her body glowed again, knocking out the men and the ground turned a bright white and suddenly the men dissappeared, but Anna sank to the ground, nearly all her power drained.
"Ugh.... dang it....," she sighed. "Why can't these humans leave us alone, they have done enough to us!"
Suddenly her eyes and body glowed and it was like she was sweept up in some type of wind surrounded her, and as suddenly as it came, it dissappeared.
"Not again...", she sighed. "There is a battle, the human loving morphs are at it...."

paige pelletier
April 5th, 2004, 4:20 PM
Paige: I don't see the difference but that is me..... the reserchers gave me food water and a cage but i don't think they liked me........

April 5th, 2004, 4:36 PM
Faith walked calmly through the tent, looking about curiously. She felt a flare of power, the hair on the back of her neck rising. "Huh?...That's wierd...." She said in a monotone voice. She continued forward, her curiousity peaking. The room opened up into a wide space. She blinked in mild confusion, noticing small cages on the far side. "Nani?" She blinked, walking closer. A small boy sat in the cage, his eyes closer to the world. He had hair of the finest black, spiked up towards the heavens. His body was a small, frail looking. His arms were lined with strange purple bands, his chest covered in a thin reddish fur. He awoke with a start, pressing back against the cage. " Do not fear me...I am a good good person! Haha!" She giggled in broken english. He blinked in mild shock and confusion, staring at her. "Do you not speak?" She asked, crouching to look at him.
"You!" A man yelled, a large group of men rushing toward her. She ignored them, yanking open the cage easily. She opened her arms to him, smiling warmly. "Come, let us go!" She laughed, the boy practically leaping into her embrace. She bounded gleefully into the air, angelic wings sprouting from her back. They shimmered with a gleaming silver elegance. She flew gracfully upward, an aura of energy surrounding her. The tent errupted into flame as she drew near,peeling back to reveil the night sky.

Fallen Angel
April 5th, 2004, 4:37 PM
Anna looked at the Pikachu Morph, she seemed to like her, even though she was so naive.
"They didn't like you, they were using you, making you tougher for another human so you can fight, possibly to your death," Anna sighed, her strength slowly returning. "You'd better stick with me, I can protect you."

April 5th, 2004, 5:02 PM
F.A.I.T.H. flew through the air slowly, headed nowhere in paticular, the young boy craddled in her arms. " My name is Youkai..." He said finally, looking up at her, his childish eyes gleaming with innocence. " Youkai? But...You are not demon....You are cute boy child!" She blinked, confused. " That is what they call me..." He said sadly. " Why where you in big bright tent place...." She asked, touching down on a large building, the city rising below them.
" It is a circus....they make me go up in front of people and do tricks....They do this because I am a Pokemorph....." He sniffled, tears threatening to fall. " Oh! Do not cry!" She exclaimed, hugging the child to her. Her eyes closed slightly, changing a dark reddish color. Tears built in her own eyes as images from the boy flowed through her body. * He was thrown harshly into the cage, raw meat tossed carelessly at his feet. The door clanged shut, Youkai whimpering in fear. Whips lashed out at him as he was forced to do various stunts and tricks, his back lined with scars. *' He is only a child.....a scared five year old child! What kind of monster would do this to him?!' She yelled in her mind. Her eyes snapped open, anger corsing through her veins.

Fallen Angel
April 5th, 2004, 5:22 PM
I'm gonna play two chars. now ^^ if that's ok

Name: Clara
Hybrid of?: Pikachu
Persona: Hyper, VERY hyper, and sweet, and kind, but very soft-spoken to her master, Jacob.
Description: Pika ears and tail, rosey red cheeks, black hair with red tips, light yellow skin, wears a lot of black.
Past:Taken from her home at 3 and became a pikamorph, dates her master's other morph a Dragonite named Minkai. Escapes Jacob after Minkai dies in a battle.
Anna sighed silently as she was able to see the thoughts and events of other pokemorphs from time to time and watched the morph battle with disgust. Then the images in her mind shifted to reflect Faith, but she quickly blocked them back to the battle. Then snaped out of her daze and looked at the pikachu morph in front of her.
"So what is your name?", Anna asked.
"MINKAI! Use your hyper beam!", a cruel voice called from a battle arena.
A morph battle raged between a Dragonite morph and an Articuno morph. Minkai, the dragonite morph and unleased his attack but the Articuno dodged the attack easily and a pikachu morph at the trainer's side seemed to be crying.
"Master Jacob! Stop this now! Minkai will be killed!", she called.
"Shush up Clara!", Jacob snapped.
"SnowBreeze!", the other trainer called. "Kill him! ICE BEAM!"
The attack hit Minkai smashing him into the wall of the arena. Clara rushed over to the dragonite morph.
"MINKAI!", she cried hugging the lifeless morph. She then turned to Jacob. "YOU! You killed him!"
"Oh well, I can easily get another, as for you, lets go!", Jacob said pointing to the arena. Clara looked and shook her head and shocked Jacob with a thunderbolt and ran as fast as she could away.
"No.... he cannot be dead," she sobbed in the forest.

April 5th, 2004, 5:32 PM
The visions of distress filled her mind, Faith's head snapping up. " Come! Another in trouble!" She exclaimed, jumping from the building. She flew, her anger still pouring through her body. "Hold on young one!" She exclaimed, teleporting instantly. She appeared in some sort of forest, setting him on his feet. They looked around curiously, confused by the area. " Do you know where we are?' Youkai asked. She shook her head slowly.

Fallen Angel
April 5th, 2004, 5:37 PM
Clara contiuned to walk, not sure were she was going, she was sobbing at the sudden death of the only thing in the world she loved. She looked up to notice Faith, and she stopped dead in her tracks. She stood solid and her cheeks started to spark out of fear but they stopped.
"Who-who-who are you?", Clara studdered still sobbing.

April 5th, 2004, 5:48 PM
Faith turned her unwavering gaze towards the Pikachu morph before her, her wings folding against her back. " Hello...I am Faith...or so I am called....and you?You are..Clara are you not?" She asked. Youkai watched the morph with uncertainty, hiding behind Faith.

Fallen Angel
April 5th, 2004, 5:51 PM
Clara's eyes widen in surprise.
"How did you know my name?", she asked. She nervously played with a small charm necklace around her neck.

April 5th, 2004, 5:54 PM
" Dunno!" Faith said happily, walking closer. " What troubles your soul?" She asked, sorrow creeping into her voice. Youkai still clung to the hem of her dress, watching them both in curiousity.

Fallen Angel
April 5th, 2004, 5:59 PM
Clara looked up from the ground.
"I just escaped my trainer durning a battle, my boyfriend, one of his pokemorphs, Minkai, was just killed although I advised my former master to recall him," Clara simply said. She sunk to the ground tears once again flowing from her brown eyes.

April 5th, 2004, 6:08 PM
Sorrow washed over Faith, Her wings crumpling. Her sorrow was suddenly replaced by a rage so strong it completely caught her off guard. The wind changed it's direction as waves of energy poured from her body. Her eyes flashed a dangerous red, her once black hair flashing a brilliant purple. Fur spread over her body, her wings enlarging greatly. Her nails curved forward as a purple and silver tail sprouted from her. Her teeth elongated into razor sharp fangs, anger coursing through her body. Her ears moved to the top of her head, becomeing white,and wolflike. A low growl surged forth from her very being, the red of her eyes bleeding into the whites as catlike slits appeared. " This human deserves death.....a death greater then any living being can give..." She stated, her voice now distorted and filled with hate.

April 5th, 2004, 6:17 PM
Kiri was between two security gaurds when censors on their belts beeped. "Morph!" they shouted. Kiri started to run, but was caught. She screamed at the top of her lungs, and sent a soundwave out shaking the entire town. The two men fell to the ground, but they had injected Kiri with tranquilizer, and she was unableto move.

((What kind of morph is Faith?))

April 5th, 2004, 6:17 PM
((Oh Mister flygon person! Umm I know what you mean but every time I try to enforce that it doesn't work out and people become stupid. I have been here a lot longer then most people think. Accually I was here before many of these mods have so I know alot about Rps. I hate it when people GOD MOD!!!!GAHHHH!!!!))

April 5th, 2004, 6:20 PM
((Who's GOD-Moding? Not me I hope 0o;;))

April 5th, 2004, 6:34 PM
uhhhh you couldve pmed me that ahhh well I could ove been asked to delete that post
I whould of dont it
great rp

Fallen Angel
April 5th, 2004, 6:38 PM
Clara looked at Faith and her blood ran like ice through her vains. She couldn't think of anything to say to creatures threat to only person that has seemed to care for her from her youngest years.

April 5th, 2004, 11:03 PM
Later, the tranqulizer had worn off. Kiri awoke inside a large tent. Kiri used her powers to snap the ropes. She turned invisible, and ran full speed out of the area. She climbed the fence and jumped off the other side, and continued running. She ran into the umbreon girl and fell to the ground.

April 5th, 2004, 11:57 PM
Suddenly Cassy appeared next to Anna.

"Sorry that Im late, I got trouble with my flying ability!" Cassy said befor she noticed the new pokemorphs and the uncouncious mens. " Busy night tonight dont you think?"

April 6th, 2004, 2:23 AM
She fell to the ground and the wind was knocked out of her as the Espeon morph accidentally ran into her. She took a couple of deep breaths and struggled to stand.

Fallen Angel
April 6th, 2004, 3:45 AM
"Yes, Looks like the humans are little more aggressive then they normaly are, for what reaon I want to know," Anna said. A sudden wind blew and Anna's cloak flew off and a bunch of scares were visible on her hands, and one going veritcly on her right eye. Anna sighed as she put her cloak back on and put her back up aginst a tree and crossed her arms.
"So," she asked. "What are we going to do?"

April 6th, 2004, 3:51 AM
Moonlight shrugged. "Beats me... they probably want all of us as their slaves. Especially me." she sighed. "I'm the first experiment done correctly, so they begin to sell me to someone, and so, someone blew up the labratory. I was the only one out alive."
She felt the hotness deep down inside of sorrow. "My family perished... Anyhow," she pushed the memory back. "We have to fight the humans. Even though we too, are human like, we are still Pokemon."

April 6th, 2004, 4:01 AM
Skye listened intently. Fight the humans? There had to be a better way.

"Hatred only gives birth to hatred," Skye reminded them gravely. "There has to be a better way than fighting."

She gave her wild blond hair a toss, her bo staff resting against her shoulder, waiting.

April 6th, 2004, 4:03 AM
"Still pokemon?" Cassy repeated the Umbreon girls words."What do you mean? Wasnt you a human before they made you a morph?"

April 6th, 2004, 11:25 AM
Faith lifted the Houndour child in her arms, turning towards the sky. Two more sets of wings sprouted from her back, each set spreading wide to lift her into the air. " This human you speak of is a threat.....just as the so called owner of this child....he will die.......by the hand of the one who will end it all!" She roared, black energy shooting upward from her body. The sky crackled with lighting as the energy dissappated, Faith floating silently. She allowed gravity to pull her down, landing lightly. Youkai looked up at her in confusion, backing away slightly as she fell down to her knees. Her body returned to normal, looking nothing more then a young human woman. She fell to the ground in a heap, unconcious from the amount of energy she had used.

(( You will see what she is soon. I can't tell you until Inu gets here.))

April 6th, 2004, 11:57 AM
Gasping, Kiri stood up. "Sorry." She said, "Two men...I think they tried to put me in a circus or something.."

April 6th, 2004, 12:08 PM
Youkai trembled lightly, touching her. " Faith?" He asked, nudging her gently. The five year old whimpered quietly, his pointed dog ears rotating atop his head as he cowerd by her fallen form.

April 6th, 2004, 12:14 PM
"It's fine." she said. "I'm Moonlight, and you are?"

April 6th, 2004, 12:20 PM
My newest char

Name: Damian
eyes:Cobalt blue
Hair: Bright red that stands errect on his cranium, a few stray spikes curving down into his face.
Race: Human
Occupation: Was once a researcher for a top secret Organization but now leads the life of a low class computer worker. He was reconized as a pokemon Master in his youth but has since moved on
Personality: He is a fun loving, outgoing man that just wants to live. He can be a bit of a pervert at times though....
Alligance: None really Although he is completely against the creating of more morphs.

April 6th, 2004, 12:23 PM
"Im Cassy! Im a mew morph! Nice to meet cha!" Cassy smiled brightly and started hovering without meaning to do so." Oh, this is getting tireing! I cant believe that I still cant controll my flying ability after 6 years as a pokemorph!"

April 6th, 2004, 12:25 PM
My newest character, who'll join in right about now.

Hybrid of: Houndoom
Eyes: Crimson hue
Hair: Short, blue, small bangs cover his forehead.
Clothes: Wears a pair of jean shorts with a black T-shirt.
Personality: Hypertensive, cold, intellegent, gothic
Desc.: Has Houndoom horns and a whiplike tail, along with the pendant on his neck. He also wears the bands of a Houndoom

April 6th, 2004, 12:33 PM
Damian Hidekioski walked towards his apartment, his every faithful pokemon Kal at his side. The Black and white Flareon looked up at him sideways, regarding his master with a curious stare. " What?" Damian asked, annoyed by the pokemon' s gaze. " Flare?" He barked up at him, reciving a dark look of 'Leave me alone pest!'. " No I don't wanna talk about it..."He said gruffly, shoveing his hands in his jean coat. " Stupid fox and his stupid questions..." He grumbled, earning a snicker from the fire pokemon.
He unlocked his door, Kal instantly freezing in his tracks. The flareon growled lowly, his hair rising on end. " Nani?"Damian blinked, looking inside the dark room. A pair of rough hands grabbed him, slamming him against the wall. " AHH!" He yelped as he was hoisted up. Damian was a big man so it wasn't often someone just lifted him off his feet. " Hello Damian..." A voice laughed, another figure snatching the Flareon up by the scruff of it's neck. " You!" Damian choked out angrily. " Now now is that anyway to treat an old friend?" The man asked. " I have a favor of you....tell me what the Lunaris project is..." The voice demanded, running a claw down his throat. " No! I-I can't!" He yelled angrily. " We shall see about that..." The man growled, snapping his fingers. Kal was flung acrossed the room, his body making a light thud as it came in contact with the wall. "KAL!!!!" Damian yelled in anguish. " Tell me or I'll kill it!" The voice hissed. " FINE!" The project is a way to unite the races using Lunaris! That's all I know!" He yelled frantically. "Thankyou....." The voice murmered, dissapating into nothing. Damian sank to the floor in a heap, tears corsing down his face..." I am so sorry...."

Fallen Angel
April 6th, 2004, 1:03 PM
Anna pulled away from the tree and stood in front of the other morphs. She looked at each one equally, yet looked to Skye more.
"And try to reason with them?", she asked, her voice was bitter. "I only have rage aginst the human scientists, the ones that caused our kind so much harm."
She looked through the morphs again studing them.
"So I ask again, what are we going to do?"
Clara walked over to Faith and Youkai, approaching slowly as not to scare Youkai.
"Faith?", Clara whispered her voice sweet and soft. She sat down on the ground, her eyes flooded with tears again. She then looked to the sky.
"He will pay, he killed him, the only one I loved!", she sobbed.

April 6th, 2004, 1:21 PM
" I dont really want to fight....but if I have to..I will..." Cassy said just befor she sensed something odd. "Something is wrong....Can you sence it to? Can you sence it Anna?....Enimys are on the move too......"

Cassy started to hover higher above to ground than before.

paige pelletier
April 6th, 2004, 1:21 PM
Paige: hey I am a pikachu morph too!!!!!!!!!!!

Fallen Angel
April 6th, 2004, 1:25 PM
"Yeah, I can...", Anna sighed floating in the air and her body glowing red. "What can this mean...."

April 6th, 2004, 1:35 PM
" I dont really know....I can only sence that it has a importanse to our destinies..." Cassy started flying towards the place where Damian had been attacked.

paige pelletier
April 6th, 2004, 1:37 PM
Paige: um I was woundering do you know why humans hate us??????

Fallen Angel
April 6th, 2004, 1:42 PM
Anna growled and cursed under her breath and a deep red bubble appeared around her as she raced after Cassy.
"Wait for me, together we can stop what ever is happing," she called her voice fulled with anger.

April 6th, 2004, 1:54 PM
"Sure!" Cassy smiled towards Anna, as it seemed that Anna just gottened a friend that she could count on. "Do you have enought strenght to teleport yourself?"

Fallen Angel
April 6th, 2004, 1:58 PM
"Yeah, I rested enough," Anna said grining. "This girl, I seem to be able to trust this free spirited one, maybe she is someone that can be a clue to my past", she thought to herself.

April 6th, 2004, 2:15 PM
"Ok, but if you feel to tired I will help you, ok?" a bright white light started covering the the two flying girls and when the light was gone so was they.
Instead they appeared outside of Damiens appartment.

"oy, looks like there has been a burgulary..." Cassy said at the first sight.

Fallen Angel
April 6th, 2004, 2:37 PM
Anna touched down on the ground, and held her head softly.
"Yeah," she said creeping into the apartment the deep red light on her body slightly glowing illumianting(sp) the dark room.

April 6th, 2004, 2:43 PM
"...or they are just bad at cleaning!" the mew morph tried to make a funny joke but it wasnt the best of times for that.

It was fairly quiet but Cassy boath felt and heared that someone was in there.

"there...is a man in there...and a flareon..."

Fallen Angel
April 6th, 2004, 2:58 PM
Anna creeped to the Flareon, it had been way too long from the last time she saw a pokemon, and not a pokemorph. The Flareon's breathing was shallow. But Anna didn't have the strength she needed to heal the flame pokemon.
"This Flareon, it's injured badly, but I cannot heal it, I am still too weak to do it," Anna said.

April 6th, 2004, 3:44 PM
"Uh..?" Kiri said. Se focused on the other morphs as best she could and teleported to the spot. She saw Anna and the flareon. "What happened here?" she asked.

April 6th, 2004, 5:10 PM
Skye shook her head.

"There has to be a way," she said softly, "to reason with them. We are them, partly, there is a connection, and we are also part Pokemon, which they love dearly as well. There must be a way. However, if forced, I will fight for my survival."

She watched a few of the psychic morphs teleport off. She looked to Faith, and the boy who had spoken her name only a few moments ago.

"If we are to stand against such a large race," Skye began, "there must be more of us...we cannot make peace or fight with only a handful of us. Do you know where we can find any others?"

Fallen Angel
April 6th, 2004, 5:54 PM
Anna snapped her head around to see the Espeon morph.
"What are you doing here?", she asked, her voice not as bitter as before.

April 6th, 2004, 6:15 PM
"I was curious..." She said, a bit startled.

Fallen Angel
April 6th, 2004, 6:25 PM
Anna calmed down a bit, she knows what it means to be curious.
"I'm sorry," she said. "I never asked, who are you?"

April 6th, 2004, 8:58 PM
She felt a bit safer now. "I'm Kiri." She said.

April 6th, 2004, 9:06 PM
Out of nowhere, a young man clad in red, falls from the sky. His odd feline ears twitched in annoyance.
"Kagome! Why'd you sit me!? Keh! You..."
Konnichiwa! Well, as you've heard from my koibito, no one finds out about her character until I rp. So... ha. I know! ^^; Anywho, You will learn about mine as he goes. I havent really played any of the new PkMn games. So cut me some slack, kk? Here i go... again.>>

He gazes out the window, his body yearning to escape for a late night walk. He needs to think. He needs to remember. He needs to sleep, but his mind will not allow him. Not only did his body desperatly need to sleep, his mind constanty needed to keep him awake. No matter how hard he tried, he couldnt sleep.
He never slept.
Except on that one day... his dream still haunted him.
The young man walked the halls before his shift. He was guarding something. Someone. His orders were clear... but those orders were blocked. He didn't know anything more than his appearance.
He stood 5'6", white hair down to his chin. Sometimes he used his power to lift it up into a spike, other times he let it fall.
His eyes were constantly shifting. Red was an emotion he never knew, something he longed for; grey was depression; Yellow was fear; white was confusion; black was rage, anger. That was all he could remember on tha subject.
His hands were clad in silvery white metal bracelets three inches wide. Matching chains ran to his middle fingers, a ring connecting it all. On the other digits, he had black rings wrought of some light metal.
He wore an ancient style samurai haori and hakama, worn in enough to make things comfortable. The black outfit matched his katana, the relief of the six legendary pokemon engraved. Black and white. His footwear consisted of sandals, ancient stlye to match his samurai presance.
He walked with grace, dignity... until he heard everyone whispering about him. He scoffed at their voices. Harsh, demeaning. He was the son of a powerful Umbreon/Espeon couple. His ears were of the feline type, white in color and very fuzzy. The odd thing was, his late brother, a powerful psycic, was covered in fur. He wansn't.
He made his way to his usual spot. He was always drawn there. He had this hole in him. Something screamed to be filled. Something that was only filled as he gazed at her...
"Faith..." he whispered in fear of her noticing him.
He could see his eyes had turned a deep red, he still didnt undetstand that emotion. Everything was odd. He counld't think, his palms were clamy, his heart raced.
He could never have seen it coming. Three of them attacked, the Houndoom morphs seemed to be trained better than him. After the inital hit, he came to his senses, his hands turning into the metal clad claws that ripped and tore at flesh. He could never have fought them off alone. When the second wave hit, he couldnt hold back.
Slowly the titanium blade was drawn. Pokemon and human alike feared this sword, the only posession to relate him to his father. The heat that eminated from the blade seared his hands. His enemies howled in pain. He attacked the pack, killing them as he struck. When the rest fled, he sheathed his sword.
The dull pain turned to black. He fell to his knees. Someone hit him in the head, but he wasnt out yet. He slowly stood, swiping furiously at whoever was there. That someone then clawed at him, his cheek wounded and pain bumrushing his brain again. Thats when he was thrown through her window. He landed on the other side, infront of her, he guessed. He couldnt think. His eyes turned a dull grey.

April 6th, 2004, 9:18 PM
((Sounds like a pokemon inuyasha.... *looks at username and avatar* Well duh! XP ))

April 7th, 2004, 6:18 AM
"poor Flareon! We are lucky that mew morphs can master all technices just as real mews!" Cassy kneeled down next to the Flareon and used an recovery technic on it.
"I hope it is better now!"

Fallen Angel
April 7th, 2004, 11:12 AM
Anna listened as the Flareon's labored breathing regulated and she sighed and slowly walked to the man, the glowing around her body intesified and she looked.
"What could have happened to him?", she asked listening and hearing his breathing led her to belive he was just knocked out.

April 7th, 2004, 11:58 AM
Kal awoke with a start, smelling strange beings near his beloved master. He snarled dangerously, leaping in front of his fallen master. Flames rose dangerously throughout the room, violently lashing out at the morphs in the room. Damian stood achingly to his feet, holding his head in dazed confusion. " Kal? What the?" He yelped, noticing the pokemorphs in the room. Kal growled lowly, his fur standing on end as his power swirled around him in a display of his strength.
" I don't know who you are but I suggest you leave now." Damian stated, his eyes narrowing.

Youkai coward near Faith as she awoke slowly, yawning lazily. " Nice nappy...." She murmered happily, stretching.

April 7th, 2004, 12:08 PM
"Hey calm down! We are not going to hurt you! If it wasnt for me, your Flareon would probly be dead right now!" Cassy said loud and clear.

Fallen Angel
April 7th, 2004, 2:43 PM
Anna placed a hand on Cassy's shoulder.
"Calm down," she said to the mew morph. She then looked to the man.
"My friend here has a point, we did save your Flareon, it was close to death. But if you want to know who we are, I am Anna, this is Cassy, and", she contiuned now pointing to Kiri. "that is Kiri, I myself normally don't help humans, my friends, however I don't know how they like to operate, but if you need help, just call my name and we can help." The deep glow flashed and she dissappeared.

April 7th, 2004, 3:29 PM
Moonlight walked farther into the woods. She was ignored, and she liked it that way. Some odd reason, she had a deep sinking feeling in her heart. ~What is this feeling?~ she pondered and ran. She hoped no one would come and stop her.
Suddenly, she ran into someone and fell over. "Not again..." she muttered.
This time, it was a Houndoom morph. "Who are you?" he asked.
"Moonlight. You?"
"Miro, sorry about running into you."

April 7th, 2004, 4:59 PM
OOC: a little confused...I don't watch Inuyasha, so please bear with me!

IC: Skye watched everyone go their separate ways. She took particular notice of the lonely looking Umbreon morph as she made her way into the forest. Skye followed at a safe distance, hoping that they would both make it away from the dangers of the forest.

She saw her run into a Houndoom morph, an decided this would be a good time to make an entrace. Everyone always feels safer in a group when their nerves are on edge.

"Excuse me," she said softly approaching them, her bo staff in a neutral position. She tossed the jazzed layers of hair that were hanging in her eyes. "It seems you would be looking for a safe place to rest, away from the human kind. I may be of assistance."

April 7th, 2004, 5:26 PM
Slowly, Miro and Moonlight got up. "Yes, I'd like that. Humans are cruel to me. They want me as a circus creature." she said.
Miro nodded in agreement. "I was a human, but they gave me Houndoom DNA. I prefer being this way better than being a human. I have Pokemon powers." and he grinned.
Moonlight looked at the girl and asked, "Who are you?"

April 7th, 2004, 9:16 PM
<< Keh! -snorts in disgust- Darn tootin! How can you &%*#ing think that I'd let Kagome run around here without her koi? Oy! woman! get it right, Its Inu, not locke. He's for other rp's.Geeze... you finally get to date me and you dont brag about it to everyone... -sigh- ... ... oh. I'm not thinking this... i'm... typing... AH! -hide's behind Sango again- (and would you believe... she's the drooling Inuyasha fan! Xp But i'm gettin there.) ^^ My character... actually, he is a cross between.. well, you'll see. ^^ Anywho, I'm gonna try to catch up real quick... and if there are any misspellings then 'scuse them please... its been too long since i had an english class for me to care about.>>
The next night. The same dream. It continued too long. He could never fall asleep. He desperatly needs to, though, and every part of him killed him for not sleeping.
That name rang in his mind's eye. Something in the days after had reminded him about her. The night sky was dotted with stars, the same with the sparkle in her eyes. The breeze seemed to carry scents from far off...
Her's was in that gentle gust. But he couldnt be sure. He gathered a few oddities and hopped from the three story room and onto the pavement. He was linked to this girl, he promised something. His psychic abilities could feel some bond between them. Faint. Odd. But everlasting. Only his promises held that weight. He looked over at his 'home.' The couple had taken him in not too long ago, he had gotten himself a job at a local nightclub, and he had continued his training in the art of Bushido as well as the many martial arts. He had that hole in him still. His prized katana, which he nick named 'Twilight', was taken from him. The only girl he felt like talking to...
He stopped his thoughts dead in their tracks. He could never think of her and not feel the lump in his throat. He wanted to finally say Hello. Slowly his eyes became their usual shade of slate grey. A few puddles had reflected his disheartened features. Maybe the circus would do? He turned towards the clearing in the distance that the tents were visible at. He didnt need to walk for long, his psychic powers had slowly retunred to him, and he had remembered his ability to walk, or run, almost as fast as a cheetah. That ability soon lead him to the tents.
Her scent was stronger now.
"The winds are changing..." He muttered to himself, sniffing the air.
She was close, he could feel it. From behind him, a few twigs snapped as he felt it. Someone was trying to catch him. He scoffed before he decided it had come close enough.
"That... my dear chewtoy..." He began, drawing his replacement blade and slicing the pokeball in half, "Was a horrible mistake."
"Wh-what?!" Oh yeah, he read fear all over them...
"Lets get him!"
Again the men tried to capture the morph, he almost let himself be caught, just so he could show off. He wondered if she could hear him...
He wondered if he could find her...
"You can't get away!"
Hies pupils turned from a saddened grey to jet black. Pissed jet black. Small pebbles rose from the ground, tents fell. He even smiled as the elephant landed on the men. It felt good to talk to someone. He hadnt done so in... years. Ever since he had found out he wasnt a normal pokemorph.
He felt her near. He could feel her power rising. He could feel her anger. He felt the need to rush to her, so soothe her. To calm her down. He had a feeling that this would only lead to trouble. Her anger caused pain. <<That pain seemed to be her fuel. ^^ inside joke, gomen...>> He needed to watch over her. He knew he had to find her. Now.
He rushed through the tents, sensing her become stronger, closer... and then he saw the pillar of dark energy.
"Oy. Thats gotta be fun..." He smirked.
The tent wasnt too far off. He ran to it, only to find a small houndour crouching over a familiar person. His powers, which he rarely used, were concentrated on him going on undetected. He stayed there, silently watching as he waited for her to wake.
"Nice nappy..." He heard her sweet voice ring in glee. He could tell she wasn't too fluent in English, so he spoke in his native tongue.
"K...konni...chi wa, Faith-sama. Jiko shoukai sasete kudasai... Sessha wa... Takeda-dono..." << Hello, Faith. Allow me to introduce myself. I am Takeda. (sessha is the honoable that is used by samurai.)
His eyes began to turn an awkward shade of red mixed with yellow and white. He was a total wreck. Feelings arose that he had never felt. His cheeks flushed. His breathing was irregular. At least he remembered this feeling. He felt this way every time he looked at her...
<< gomen for the long one...>>

April 8th, 2004, 5:52 AM
Skye smiled faintly at the Umbreon and Houndoom morphs.

"I am Skye," she said. "My parents were one of the first in the experimental stage of pokemorphing. They were both injected with Zapdos DNA, and then my mother had me, so I was born this way."

Her spiky-feathered wings flexed invlountarily.

"I reside in a cave upon a cliff above a nearby town," she told them. "There are many hiding places if you do not wish to be seen there. I am willing to take you there if you wish to go."

Fallen Angel
April 8th, 2004, 9:23 AM
Anna appeared in the forest again, she kneeled to the ground after spotting a small shiney object. She picked it up, her dark eyes squinted at it.
"Hmmmm.... Someone dropped their necklace....," Anna said waiting for the others to return.

April 8th, 2004, 1:25 PM
"Interesting." and I relaxed. "I was one of the first to be injected with human DNA, since I was an original Umbreon."

April 8th, 2004, 3:54 PM
"Interesting," Skye echoed. "Indeed."

Her muscles tensed, and she raised her bo staff to a fighting position. A twig snapped to her left, and she whirled around.

"More humans have come," she hissed. "I do not know if we will have time to flee!"

April 8th, 2004, 4:32 PM
I felt my hands glow purple. "I'm ready."

Fallen Angel
April 8th, 2004, 4:52 PM
Anna's face turned hard and cold.
"Not again!", she snarled speeding off appearing with Skye and the others. "Need help?"

April 8th, 2004, 5:02 PM
"Sure." I smelled the wind. "Hundreds of humans. They're all out here!" and I charged through the brush and punched someone in the jaw. A human. "Yes!"
Miro's tail curled and whipped into the brush. One of the men can't pull the trigger let alone a tranquilizer gun.

April 8th, 2004, 6:17 PM
Skye watched the Umbreon girl with amazement. The thought of fighting for the pleasure of seeing the humans fall was sickening. She fought off the humans who came at her with her bo staff, saving her energy for one large blast of lightning.

She was relieved to see Anna teleport to help with the situation, but could only focus on her attackers.

Her movements were fluid, her muscles shifting with *liquid ease beneath her skin.* An upper rising block, followed by a strong downward strike.

"Ichi, ni, san..." she counted the movements in her head, the steps of her kata, the number of unconcious around her.

There were too many people around her. Her identity was surely recorded now. She could no longer be in seclusion. She had to fight.

The hatred eminated from the humans, surrounding her body. It was almost palpable to her. She could almost reach out and grab fistfulls of it from the air. Instead, she resisted it. She fought only for defense, only for survival, never out of spite or hatred.

It became too much. Skye took out as many as she could around her, and called all her energy to her hara, her center.

In the next moment, the forest errupted with light, as bright as the noon sun in summer. A massive thunder attack had eliminated most of the attackers.

Skye, devoid of any energy, fell to her knees. She supported herself on her bo staff alone, the once glossy finish on the mahogony staff was stained with sweat and fingerprints. She looked up to the heavens, heaving a sigh.

"I would rather die here," she uttered, her strength leaving her body, "than to see a world in which there can be no peace. There must be a way to achieve it...even if I have to die. I would gladly...die...for...peace."

With that, she collapsed on the ground, completely unconcious, clutching her bo staff.

OOC: * is from a short story written by my creative writing teacher. I make no claim to this phrase.

April 8th, 2004, 6:18 PM
"Er..." Kiri followed Anna. She teleported to the spot where the other morphs were being attacked by humans. She quickly transformed into an espeon, and disabled several men and levitated them, then she seperaely threw them hard up against trees. She hadn't used her powers to hurt anyone before... She felt bad, but felt it was the right thing to do, also.

April 9th, 2004, 12:31 PM
Faith blinked in mild surprise at the appearance of the morph. Her eyes widened as memories seemed to flash through her. * Project F.A.I.T.H....Images of a large wolflike pokemon came to veiw. They were blurred, only the steellike eyes clear to her. Men and women rushed to and from, many yelling out various instructions. But one image stood out in her mind. A face. A young man who rarely spoke. Exspecially to her. * She blinked again, attempting to clear her vision, the very same face standing over her. "....N-Nani yo?" She blinked, shaking her head in confusion. " You...I know you....Can you tell me what I am?" She asked rather bluntly, a typical trait of her. Youkai clung to her arm in fear of the morph, feeling the power from him.
The trainer of the deceased Dragonite clutched his chest in agony as the energy of pure darkness hit him, stealing away his very soul.

April 9th, 2004, 12:38 PM
I punched in anger and hatred in each human. I said yes because he didn't even see me coming. Miro whipped out and struck with me. We were all angry at the humans for doing this.

April 9th, 2004, 12:59 PM
Cassy, the mew morph, felt a wave of hatred coming from the place that she had left only a few moments ago, so she teleported back to see what was going on. And to her horrible surprise there was like a mini war going on there.

"STOOOP IIIT!" She shouted and mixed in some supersonic waves, which could give her enought time to devide the two diffrent teams and build a psychic barrier between them.

April 9th, 2004, 1:46 PM
He looked at the girl. His face reddened as she spoke. His eyes speckled showing embarrassment and nervousness. Her voice still amazed him. Her beauty ... her smile, her eyes, her. She was...
'Ah crap. I hate that...' He thought as he wiped a bit of drool from the corner of his mouth.
He bowed slightly as he did, hoping she would miss that odd action. His mind calculated what little truth he did know as he tried to explain this to her. As he stepped forward, his mind seemed to be at ease. One, two...soon his stepping brought him close enough to feel her aura. He had only been that close once, he remembered as the day replayed in his mind, he was once close enough to shake her hand. The head researcher had given him his orders.
" 'Protect Faith at all costs,' " He whispered in a raspy voice, "You... I... I am the one that failed you. I was...too busy looking at you, and I... God...forgive me Faith, I didn't sense them until it was too late... I failed. I failed..."
He held his stomach as he detailed the attack, all of two seconds worth, and stepped back slowly. He was the reason they took her. He was the reason his friends died. The reason everyone was slaughtered. Because of him -- his carelessness, his stupidity, his poor skills, his lack of training and abilities -- Everyone he knew was dead. The lump in his throat grew even larger as he realized he had no friends anymore. The pain in his stomach intensified. He felt so dizzy, so nauseous. He stood, wobbly, but he stood. He kept his eyes lowered at the ground, his eyes clouded with useless tears. He had no use if he had already failed her. If he had failed his mission there was no excuse. What good is a bodyguard when he doesn't protect the one he is supposed to when she needs it most?
"I failed you. I have dishonored you and the one's that have been killed because of that failure. I am useless." Slowly he drew his sword, his psychic energy gripping the handle and driving it into the ground at her feet. He removed his scabbard and sandals, kneeling in front of her with his face in the dirt and continued to speak. "I cannot make excuses for that failure and all the pain that I have caused. You have my life." He paused, the salty tears fell from his face, dampening the ground at his feet. He remained silent for a moment as he controlled his emotions.
"I only hope my blood is good enough. Do what you must."
He closed his eyes, the vision of her smiling filling his mind as he awaited the bite of the cold steel to end another pitiful samurai.

April 10th, 2004, 6:08 AM
Skye could not get up. She felt her spriit and her body were becoming slowly separate. Tears began to fall. She gazed tiredly at the unconcious bodies around her, the human bodies that she only half belonged to. The human bodies she had rendered useless with one fast attack.

Her face hit the dirt, spraying grains of sand around her face. She closed her eyes. It felt good not to see the destruction around her. She could be alone. She wanted to be alone, to be sleeping soundly in her home upon the cliff. She wanted none of this. She wanted to remain a mystery, alone, unnoticed.

Anything but this.

Footsteps drew near to her. It was probably one of the other morphs come to see if she was alright. She opened her eyes slowly.

"Stay still," a man's voice soothed her. "I will take you somewhere safe."

Skye looked up. He had short, spiky black hair, a gentle smile, dressed in jeans and a sweatshirt. How he happened upon this pointless battle, she had no clue.

He held an odd looking Pokeball in his hands. He held it pointing at her, ready to suck her in. Skye was petrified. She did not want to go in there, but something...the warm blue of his eyes, the way he smiled assuringly at her...everything would be okay.

She submitted herself, and the rest of her powers, as she became a brilliant yellow evergy and disappeared into the oversized pokeball.

She did not see the smirk on his face, as he put the Pokeball into his backpack, and marched away, unnoticed.

Psychic Thunder
April 10th, 2004, 6:42 AM
Because of Cassy's psychic wave, Anna fell to the ground.
"Ugh...", she simply groaned, flashes of images flashing through her mind.

April 10th, 2004, 7:35 AM
"Im sorry, I just dont want anyone to get hurt!" Cassy said then turned around against the humans and while glowing in a bright pink aura Cassy used hypnosis on the humans then teleported them back to their own homes. Then she destroyed the weapons the humans had brought along with them, and after that she sank down on the ground totally exhausted.

April 10th, 2004, 8:10 AM
((i know this is kinda late,but i wanna join.
Hybrid of?:sneasel
Persona: she is normal shy and quiet,but she has a heart of gold
Description:she has short black hair with violet eyes,she normal weares this chinese-like dress,and she has sneasel ears and the sneasel tail,she also has the jewel-thingie on her forehead
Past:when she was little,she was injected with the dna of a sneasel beacause of her parents expirement.))]
arieda sat on top of a tree and watched cassy for a little bit,then she jumped down ."are you ok?" she asked.

April 10th, 2004, 8:13 AM
"Just alittle tired thats all...." Cassy said and smiled weakly.

April 10th, 2004, 8:19 AM
"thats good....by the way,my name's arieda,whats yours?" arieda smiled.

April 10th, 2004, 8:22 AM
"Im Cassy......" the mew morph said and tried to regain some strenght.

Psychic Thunder
April 10th, 2004, 8:25 AM
Anna was still on the ground and gasped as she saw a 'trainer' being killed. She gulped at the air and sat up.
"A Morph Trainer has been killed, but by what I saw... air...," she gasped, throught the slam of the vision, and Cassy's attack. She looked at Arieda. "I'm Anna," she added to her.
Clara had fallen asleep on the cold hard ground and awoke to the fighting, she looked away from Faith and Yukai and went to find the noise when she ran into the other morphs.
"Who are all of you?", she asked, her black hair shining in the moonlight.

April 10th, 2004, 8:25 AM
"do you need me to help you?' arieda asked worriedly.

Psychic Thunder
April 10th, 2004, 8:29 AM
Anna looked to the new pikachu morph, she stopped gasping.
"I am Anna, you, I saw you in a vision, your friend, a Dragonite Morph was killed right?", she asked.
Clara looked at Anna, her voice quivered and tears came to her eyes.
"Yes, and I could have been next...," she sighed.
"Your trainer is dead, I saw it," Anna said.
Clara gasped, out of gratefullness to Faith, but out of horror, she had no where to go.
"Anyway, My name is Clara, I am a pikachu morph," she sighed.

April 10th, 2004, 8:31 AM
"Anna are you sure you are ok? did I make the supersonic too strong?" Cassy asked, she was very worried about the mewtwo morph since Anna had been weakened much more than Cassy that evening.

Psychic Thunder
April 10th, 2004, 8:34 AM
Anna looked to Cassy and a weak smile appeared.
"Yeah, I'll be fine, been through worse," she sighed leaning back aginst a tree. Clara sat on the ground.
"May I ask who the rest of you are?", Clara asked, a small smile appearing across her face.

April 10th, 2004, 8:41 AM
"hello.i'm arieda."she said shyly.

April 10th, 2004, 8:41 AM
"Im Cassy Akaiyuuhi, the worlds one and only Mew morph!" Cassy intoduced herself and smiled widely, and suddenly started floating yet she didnt want to float. "Oh no! not again! I heard that they can fly in the peter pan fairytale by thinking happy thoughts but this is rediculous!"

April 10th, 2004, 8:47 AM
arieda laughed."is that true?" she asked as cassy floated around.

April 10th, 2004, 8:50 AM
"huh? what is true about what? that about that Im the only mew morph or that about the Peter Pan story?" Cassy asked and floated on her back.

April 10th, 2004, 8:52 AM
"the peter pan story.do they really think happy thoughts,or is it just magical pixie dust?" she said smiling

Psychic Thunder
April 10th, 2004, 8:55 AM
Anna shook her head and grined.
"I've heard that one," she laughed then remember the necklace she found and pulled it out handing it to Clara.
"Is this yours?", she asked.
Clara looked and snatched the necklace and smiled. "Thank you for finding it," she sighed.

April 10th, 2004, 9:02 AM
"Well acctually its boath happy thoughts and pixie dust from tinkerbell..."Cassy giggled but then became more searious." But we shouldnt talk about fairytales now...Annas vision seems to be more important!"

Psychic Thunder
April 10th, 2004, 9:23 AM
"What is so serious? Someone who deserves to be dead is dead," Anna simply said. She looked up at the night sky and a few HootHoot flew overhead.
"Wow, haven't see regular pokemon in a long time..." Clara sighed.

April 10th, 2004, 9:32 AM
"How could you say something like that Anna? Do you think that if you died, you deserved to die? I dont think so, all life is precious...it doesnt matter if it is a human, a pokemon or a plant...." Cassy said as she looked up at the night sky.

Psychic Thunder
April 10th, 2004, 9:42 AM
"I don't know why I say anything, I have been abused.... by him....," Anna sighed pulling her sleeves up, scares all over. "I was able to escape him, like I have said, I only wish harm on those who have caused me, and other morphs harn..."

April 10th, 2004, 10:17 AM
"Anna....I think that we all have had our share of pain...if it is something that everyone know of is pain...not only poke morphs feels great pain...there is children who is abused by their parents, people, pokemorphs and pokemon are murdered....Being a pokemon morph gives you power, but with power comes responsability...eighter you take that responsability to defend those who are weaker or you dont and is just as bad as those who made you a morph... I have chose the way of responsability because I want to protect others...I dont want anyone to be murdered, only those who killed lots and lots of lifes and caused much pain is worthy of death(ooc:think Hitler or bin laden or some else horrible dude))....I comes from a family which hated me, they caused me much pain but Im not looking back at that I am looking towards the future which I believe can be bright and happy if we just let go of the hatered....You want to protect other dont you? then let go of your hatred....if your past was horrible then forget about it!You are free now to make your own choises that shapes your future! To never be able to let go of the hate is a far much worse punishment than being dead...." Cassy just continued to look up into the sky. Then she suddenly landed and started walking back towards the city.

April 10th, 2004, 12:09 PM
"wow......" arieda said watching cassy as she walked away

Psychic Thunder
April 10th, 2004, 12:55 PM
Anna didn't know what came over her, the hatered she had over took her.
"Cassy wait!", she called. She stood up. "I was being a jerk, I don't know anything I say anymore."

April 10th, 2004, 1:18 PM
Cassy turned herself towards the small group of pokemorphs with a gentle smile.

"Dont worry, Im not angry at you...Some people need only words to understand why life is wonderful and precious, others need too loose someone they love...luckly you are of the kind who needs only the words to see the truth about it..." The mew morph said as the sun began to rise, giving a beautifull orange and gold colored light which made cassys hair look like gold in the early dawn.

April 10th, 2004, 1:27 PM
"wow....thats so touching" arieda said as she watched the sunset.

April 10th, 2004, 1:31 PM
Suddenly, a tranqulizer dart hit her in the neck. "What the-" but then she fell, blackness enshrouding her. She heard another thump, indicating that Miro fell as well with a Tranquilizer.
Then there was nothing.

She awoke in a cage large enough for her to crouch. She looked around. There were humans surrounding her and murmuring amongst themselves.

Psychic Thunder
April 10th, 2004, 1:35 PM
Anna looked at the rising sun, her purple skin on her face was visible.
"Well we should still find out what kill him," Anna sighed.

April 10th, 2004, 1:39 PM
"But it will be dangerous to look like this in the city at daytime...." Cassy said and used a transformation techinic so suddenly she had no mew ears or tail anymore and looked just like a normal girl.

April 10th, 2004, 1:43 PM
Moonlight looked over at Miro, who was crouched in his cage and snarling, bearing his teeth. They were sharp, still like a Houndoom's.

Psychic Thunder
April 10th, 2004, 1:43 PM
Anna nodded and her body glowed red and her tail was gone, and her skin became a normal color.
"What about Clara, I want her to come," Anna asked.
"I can go, I can pretend I belong to one of you," Clara said, her hair glimmering in the sun.

April 10th, 2004, 1:47 PM
Cassy closed her eyes and smiled brighter than befor.

"No, I know a better way..." Cassy almost whispered and started creating an illusion over Clara,which made her look like an ordinary girl.

April 10th, 2004, 1:48 PM
Moonlight sent a thought message to the other Pokemorphs outdoors. <Can you hear me??? I need help!>

Psychic Thunder
April 10th, 2004, 1:57 PM
Anna was taken by Moonlight's thought.
"I can hear you," she thought back. "Where are you?"
Clara smiled and looked at her new look.
"Thank you," she smiled.

April 10th, 2004, 2:04 PM
"No problems!" Cassy said without really thinking about the words, she could also hear Moonlights plea for help so cassy was to busy with trying to locate from which direction it came from.

April 10th, 2004, 3:09 PM
<I'm in some strange lab, and-> she was interuppted by an electric shock from a cattle prod. "OW! What the **** was that for?!" she cried out.
<Stupid humans... poke me with cattle prods. Anyways, I'm in a lab with Miro, I don't know which direction, since I was drugged and taken.>
She felt another electrical shock. "Hey! Watch it you ********!"

April 10th, 2004, 4:36 PM
Sorry if this is late, but can I join?

Name: Aeri (pronouced Ay-riy)
Hybrid: Abra
Appearance: Violet eyes, light blonde hair with tints of lavender, Abra ears and tail, brown tanktop,blue baggy jeans, brown sneakers
Persona: Calm, quiet, tends to be 'chilly' torward others. She a has a very 'edgy' temper.But under the hard, cold, violet eyed stare, there is a good heart.She was abandend by her mother and father, two Alakazams, found by a scientist, and injected with human DNA.She is not a Pokmon, nor Human, but a Pokmorph.She seeks a place to fit in despratly...
Past: Unknown
~Note: Likes to meditate. And over sleeps.

Aeri sighed to herself as she walked through thick woods.
Another day, yet another with people pointing at, and throwing various items at her, called the teenage girl 'freak of nature' and other cruel names.
The girl often had to restrain herself from using her pyscic powers.
She could easily tamper with thier minds, or levitate them, but chose not to.
Abra ears alert, she trudged through the woods, not looking were she was going.She didn't care, anyways."Now, if only I could find a place to take a rest..." she muttered to herself.

April 10th, 2004, 6:12 PM
Struggling to fight off the warding pain from everything probing into her, she screamed in agony and her body began to glow purple. <HURRY!>

Psychic Thunder
April 10th, 2004, 6:42 PM
Anna started to speed off and ran into the Abra morph.
"I am so sorry," Anna gasped. "But I cannot introduce myself." She contuned to speed off, Clara ran behind Anna using her agility.

April 10th, 2004, 6:52 PM
She felt the terrible needles poking into her. She felt the stinging pain like bees and hornets, only it wouldn't stop. Her powers were drained and she felt exhausted.

April 11th, 2004, 4:34 AM
Aeri was startled by the presence."Niether I.."
As the other zipped by.."Wait...." Aeri muttered to herself, closing her eyes in concentration."Another is in peril.....I must go see..." she murmered.She thought hard, then teleported to where the source was...

The Abra morph landed behind a cardboard box.She loked around, eying everything with her cold stare.Then, the morph found who she was looking for.A girl...a girl...no, a morph like her self...in a cage...in pain...she teleported over to her. The crowd gasped and pointed.
"Are you in need of assistance?"
Her eyes glowed an eerie silver and 3 humans slammed against all wall, rendering them unconcious, but many others remained.One brave one edged closer to her with a needle in his clenched hand. "No you don't..." She snarled and the needlemelted slightly, so it couldn't be used.She turned to the girl."Stay calm.More help will be here soon." Her tail slapped a human that tried to inject her again.

April 11th, 2004, 4:58 AM
In the midst of her weakened slumber, Skye awoke to the call of the man who had rescued her.

"Skye, come on out!" she felt the pokeball hit the ground, and she flew out, shaking sense into her mind.

For a few moments, she stood wobbily, taking in the scene. She was in a small room, a cabin by the looks of the walls. There was a bed, a couch, television, raido, a table, a couple of chairs, and two doors, one to a bathroom, the other to the outside. Finally, her eyes came to rest on the man before her.

"Why did you bring me here?" she asked bluntly, feeling her muscles tense in anxiety.

"I can help you harness your power," he told her. "I saw what you did back there in the forest, and I can help you end this war between humans and morphs. I have developed a special armor. It will make you super powerful. So, what do you say?"

"I do not want power," she told him, seating herself on the floor, and flexing her strong wings. "I want to be left alone."

"At least just try it on, and see if it is something you want," the man suggested, walking over to a trunk by the bed, and pulling out something vaguely resembling samurai armor. "It can't hurt to try!"

Skye hesitated, and that was when he threw himself upon her, pulling the armor over her body, and fastening it hastily. She barely had time to thundershock him. It did nothing. Skye felt weak, as if the seemingly light armor was actually weighing her down.

"You belong to me now," the man told her. "I, Ken, am now your master, and with you, I will help destroy the world of disobediant pokemorphs. Return to your Pokeball, slave!"

April 11th, 2004, 5:05 AM
She looked at the Abra morph and slowly got into a crouching position and her eyes turned red. It knocked a few more down and Miro breathed out balls of flame and acids exploded.
Moonlight coughed and hit the bars and busted them open. Miro whipped the bars and he came out of the gap and both looked at the Abra morph. "We have to hurry." Moonlight said. She coughed more. "The toxic fumes are feeding the flames."

April 11th, 2004, 5:05 AM
The Abra morph spun around and glared at the gathering of humans.Each of them was holding a strange, orange shaped, crimson and white ball.One of them threw a ball at her, but she deflected it with her powers, hitting the owner of it.She smirked."You....can not....catch me, with your puny...." she looked into a mind. "Pokballs, foolish humans!" she turned back to the morph group."Fine.Let us depart."

April 11th, 2004, 5:09 AM
"These are Ultra balls!"
They began throwing each at the Abra morph and the other two.
"Let's get outta here!" and Moonlight coughed harder as she made her way out of the lab. The fumes were choking up her lungs.
Miro whipped the balls out of the way and dashed behind her. "Come on!" he called to the other.

April 11th, 2004, 5:13 AM
"I will teleport you." she cooly replied.Her eyes glowed, the humans gasped again... and the Morphs vanished from view.
A human strode up to the place were they had vanished.He made a fist and shook it at the cieling."**** MEDDLING ABRA MORPH! We will see to it, that you are properly caught, along with your friends...." The group of stunned humans laughed coldly.
Meanwhile, the Morphs had 'ported to a forest.

April 11th, 2004, 7:33 AM
"Anna, did you feel it too? that the signal from the girl just changed location?" Cassy asked the mewtwo morph.

April 11th, 2004, 9:43 AM
Aeri nodded at the other morphs."I must be gone." in a blink, she had telaported from out of their view.She landed in a forest, many miles away.She sighed, and used Future Sight.In her mind, she saw some blurry figure walking around.Who....were they?

April 11th, 2004, 10:41 AM
She nodded to the Abra morph and looked at Miro. "Wanna come with. Let's see if we can find the others."
He nodded and walked beside her.

Psychic Thunder
April 11th, 2004, 10:58 AM
Anna nodded. "Yeah, I felt it too," she sighed. And she tried to think what had happened.

April 11th, 2004, 11:10 AM
"the only way to change location so fast is to teleport...but only psychic types can teleport so eighter she was resqued by another psychic morph or the humans have invented some teleportation mashine..." the mew morph said.

Psychic Thunder
April 11th, 2004, 11:39 AM
"I would hope it was a pokemon or a morph," Anna sighed.
"I'd bet it was the Abra morph we ran into!", Clara said.

April 11th, 2004, 12:07 PM
"Maybe...maybe not..." Cassy said. "...I wonder....why everything seems so out of balance....something big is going on...and we have to find out what!"

April 11th, 2004, 12:59 PM
I bumped into Cassy as I walked out of the trees. "Ouch..." and I rubbed my head.

April 11th, 2004, 1:08 PM
"ouch...was that really necessary?" Cassy said annoyed because she didnt like when people and pokemon litterary ran into her.

April 11th, 2004, 2:34 PM
The vision faded.
"Aahhhh... another vision approaches....." She said cooly, and got into a sitting position.This time, she could see who it was!It was her....except with a red star upon her forhead....and her tail had a brown stripe....then it faded like the previous one... "Hmmm..." she perked up her ear, and slowly began to sleep, in an sitting position..
Okay, here is a pic of Aeri's face.I know, it's crummy, but it's my FIRST TIME EVER TO DRAW ON THE COMP.XP

April 11th, 2004, 2:45 PM
Skye awoke for the second time, many days later. Her time asleep had been filled with nightmarish visions, but today she felt stronger than ever.

Ken called her out of the Pokeball.

"I am sorry for forcing the armor on you," he told her, "but you have to see how wonderful it is! You are so powerful now!"

He led her outside the room, and Skye realized they were no longer in the cabin in the forest. They must have traveled during her rest. She was now in an arena, and before her stood a venasaur morph. She had four stout legs planted firmly on the ground, but her torso was human. She had hair made of leaves, and a red bulb bulging from her muscular back.

Skye redied her bo staff uncertainly.

A whistle blew from somewhere in the empty stands.

"Skye, use thunder to paralyze her!" Ken cried.

A match? Against a grass type? I will lose! Skye thought to herself. She had heard of these matches, and how they were fought to the death.

The other morph wasted no time in attacking with vine whip, but Skye hit the vines away with her bo staff and flew high into the air, where she delivered a powerful thunder attack. It hit the other morph hard, sending her flying backwards into a wall, but she recovered and stood ready to attack.

"Poison powder!" her trainer called.

A shower of thick powder flew into the air. Skye flew higher, missing the cloud.

"I do not want this," she said to herself. She looked back to Ken, who seemed to be holding some kind of raido controller. He pushed a button.

Skye was immediately filled with an uncontrollable rage. She had never felt such anger, and such...power. She flew into the cloud of settling powder, her wings beating a safe path through, and delivered a lethal blow to the venasaur morph with her bo. The girl fell to the ground with a shrill cry of pain. She lay still on the ground, and immediately, Skye's eyes clouded over with tears.

"NO!" she cried in anguish, sending a powerful bolt of electricity into the cieling, and shorting the power.

She took this oppertunity to sieze the venasaur morph in her arms, blast a hole into the cieling, and take off into the sky.

A jolt of pain rendered her immobile, and she plummited to the ground. The heavy venasaur girl fell on top of her, and Skye could not move.

Ken approached her.

"You are mine now, my tool to destroy your kind. If you do not obey me, I will not think twice about destroying you. Now get back in your poke ball."

Unable to move, she vanished into the pokaball. She did not know whether the venasaur girl was alive...or...not, but she dared not think about it.

"Someone," she pleaded, before she vanished into the brilliant yellow energy. "Help..."

"No one can help you," Ken sneered at the pokeball. "You are in the middle of one of the largest pokemorph armies in the world, and after they destroy the rebellious morphs, we will destroy all of you!"

April 11th, 2004, 3:04 PM
A couple hours later, the female morph awoke.She rubbed her eyes and yawed."Much better..." she said in her musical, yet cold voice.Her ears were perked up, as usal, alert and ready."Ahah.I see some certain...what is it?...as yes, morphs have been following me....not actually here, but my presence, yes......" she yawned.She hoped that no humans would come here...they sometimes tried to capture her, or the usal, call her names.Why they wanted to capture her?2 reasons....1, she was the only Abra morph, seeing as ohters had maneged to teleport away from the humans....and 2, she was at least the 4th or 5th strongest Psycic morph on the planet.Not that she cared about those reasons, anyway.She yawned, casually used Teleport again, and landed in another leafy forest.

April 11th, 2004, 3:18 PM
Skyes plea for help hit Cassy, like a thunderbolt in the middle of the night.

"Anna, I 'heard' a call for help! Well it was more like I could hear the thought but thats not important... Someone have capetured one of the legendary poke morphs!"

April 11th, 2004, 3:23 PM
"A new plea for help..." The morph instantly said.
"A lengendary I think..." she closed her violet eyes and concentrated.She teleported to an area close to were Skye was being made battle against her will.
She started slowly levitating to were the lengendary morph was.She hoped the evil, foul, being -hopefully not a human- would not regonise her.She rolled her eyes.Recognise her? Of course.She was the only Abra morph after all, and pretty much famed for it.

April 11th, 2004, 4:15 PM
An array of very strong Pokemorphs assaulted the morphs on their way to rescue Skye, all wearing the armor Ken had forced Skye into. They began to attack without warning. At least twenty of them, of all types, assaulting with their most powerful attacks.

Ken was far into the huge stone fortress before them, and Skye was too weak to call for anymore help.

April 11th, 2004, 4:25 PM
Aeri Teleported around, then, warding some off with her own attacks.As she was charging her powers up, using the sleep energy she had gotten, the Abra Morph felt tingly inside, not knowing why...
She sent somemore morphs flying, then, a puddle of water caught her eye.
She was reflected in it....what? Her vision had come true, in such a short amount of time!
She stood, with a red star on her forhead, and tail single striped.
But no.....the star, was changing color! It was now....silver?
How strange...
'Could...could I have...evolved in way....into Kadabra?'
She spun around again, dodging a Hydro Pump attack, that was aimed by a girl Blastiose morph.She hurled a very powerful Psyscic attack at the morph, which slumped to the floor.After that, the girl then ran swiftly after Ken and Skye, not bothering to use her powers.
Can my brother join this RP?

April 11th, 2004, 5:29 PM
Something felt rushed. Her energy had returned within moments. Ken called her out. She was ready to fight once again.

Before her stood a Kadabra morph. Skye tossed her hair from her eyes, and looked at her blankly, drained of all emotion except for a very strong surge of anger and rage. Her heart screamed as if seared, but her body was its own mind.

"You must clear your mind," Ken told her. "This one is psychic."

"I know. We have met before...somewhere..." Skye trailed off, her voice not her own.

Her mind was clear, but her heart screamed to be heard. Without warning, she sent an armor-enhanced thunder attack upon the young Kadabra morph. She watched in silence as the smoke from the attack cleared....

April 11th, 2004, 6:02 PM
Aeri sensed an attack.Quickly, she teleported away.It was the morph she had been searching for.But... why did she attack? A thread of anger and grief spread through her.She sent out strong pyscic waves torward the human, which toppled him over.'I hope that he does notice the the silver star on my head, no Kadabra has had this...all usally have red gems...' she thought.She glared at the cruel human.Her mind was yelling angrily, on the inside.

April 11th, 2004, 8:51 PM
<< Well... i'm guessing everyone who wants to can join. kagome-sama doesnt really care, although she did suggest that we (her and i) should do a joint fic and that we should tell everyone a few things... like, no piggybacking... and if someone is going along with a story, like for instance, if bob was going to jump from the CN tower and kill himself becaue he wanted it to be that way... one should PM him and ask him if they can interfere/save him, etc. but the piggybacking thing was my idea, just to let everyone know. i always hated that... anywho... thats basically it... kagome should post sometime soon... i guess she hasnt been on the pc for a while... still finishing with the moving and such... work, you know how it is... stuff losers like me dont do too much. crap. i'm dead when she sees this... -sigh-
she couldnt kill her koi, right? ... -hides- >>

April 12th, 2004, 7:42 AM
"Do not come after me," Skye warned the kadabra morph. "Or I will destroy you."

Skye's heart cried out once more. No! I do not mean this! I am not myself! I cannot control... Her inner thoughts trailed off, unable to think for herself any longer.

Another thunder attack, this one more powerful than the last, striking the whole room in an effort to destroy the kadabra morph. The room was shrouded in smoke.

SKye struggled against the foreign will within her once again.

"Destroy me!" she cried in despair into the cloud of smoke. She hoped the Kadabra morph was still alive...

April 12th, 2004, 8:24 AM
Suddenly Cassy appeared from nowhere, she had been able to trace the disturbed balance of the legendary bird pokemon.

April 12th, 2004, 11:36 AM
Aeri coughed.With a wave of her hand, the smoke cleared.There she stood, silver star gleaming as bright as ever."NO, and destroy me?" she said suprised.
"Well then, fine!I personally heard your plea, and came to rescue you: that's how you repay me?!?!By destroying me?" she icily said.She sent a powerful Psybeam at the pair, both human and morph.Then, she summoned various things, floating in the air.She glared at them coldly."But no.I will NOT destroy you.Me? Oh fine, go ahead.I don't fit in, anywhere, anytime.Trainers try to capture me, because I'm the only Kadabra morph!And..." she said pointing to the star. "They would try to get me too, because of this irregular colored star!My parents abandoned me when I was small!Please, do your duty, destroy, me, Zapados morph, legendary morph, I don't care.My life's a large mistake."

April 12th, 2004, 12:07 PM
"Stop it!" Cassy called out to the kadabra morph and stoped the psy beam with her own psychic powers. "She isnt doing this with her own will! Something is controlling her body!"

April 12th, 2004, 12:12 PM
""What? Fine." Aeri frowned at the new morph, yet no emotion showing in her eyes.
"Mew, I presume?"
She levitated slightly, still frowning. (How can I know to trust you?) As she sent the thought torward the Mew morph, she sighed.An image of a smiling girl came into her mind.She sighed again.Sabrina the famous pyscic gym leader.Sabrina had taken her in, when she was young, after the Abra had been injected with human DNA, and helped her with her powers.She suddenly felt a pang of missing.Why at this moment?She didn't know...

April 12th, 2004, 12:20 PM
"mmmm... Im a mew morph but this is not a time for small talk" Cassy said and then looked at the Zapdos morph. "What an ugly armor, when was it made? in the stone age? You need to get rid of it!"

Cassy started to glow in a bright pink color and teleported the armor to a prairie where some taurous ran over it and trashed it.

April 12th, 2004, 12:24 PM
Aeri sat down, gazing blankly at the scene."Oh, no..not now!" she had begin to nap,one of her old Abra traits.

April 12th, 2004, 1:10 PM
Skye, freed of her armor, sank to the ground, exhausted. She took a few slow, deep breaths, and looked up at the morphs who had come to her rescue. She then looked back at Ken, who had recovered from the previous attacks, and looked utterly helpless now.

Her genuine strength returning, she stood up, leaning on her bo staff for support. A small smile crossed her face.

"Thank you," she said to them, and then looked at Ken. "He can do us no harm now. Leave him be. Perhaps someday he will remember our pity."

Her wings flexed, flapping in the air a few times. She tossed her short hair out of her eyes.

"There is something we must do before we go," she told her rescuers. "We must destroy the armor on the fifty-seven Pokemorphs in this fortress. We have to liberate them before someone else gains control of them. I heard they are training in the middle of the fortress. Let's go!"

With that, she took off towards the exit, to an outside yard in the middle of the fortress. She hid in the shadows, preparing to stun them all with a very powerful thunder attack. She hoped the other morphs would catch up soon, as they would need to teleport the armor elsewhere.

April 12th, 2004, 1:31 PM
"Well lets go!" and she lept into the air, her fists glowing purple.
She ran inside the building and ran into a room. She felt many help messages tangle through her thoughts and she focused in the direction it was all coming from.

April 12th, 2004, 1:33 PM
Aeri woke up."Yes, let's..." she stood up, and yawned.She took in a deep breath and sighed, then used Pysbeam on more.Her violet eyes remained emotionless."What?!?" she was feeling tingly again.She frowned. "But...so soon?" the feeling stopped.Puzzled, the morph looked into another waterpuddle.Her eyes widened.Her eyes had had taken apon a permanent cold, yet wise look.Her ears had become longer,and the slight brown on them had become the plain, golden brown color, of an Alakazam's....two spoons had appeared in her hands......what more, the strangest, was that......The star, had not vanished.It had simply moved to her right cheek!A normal Alakazam's would have dissapeared altogether...filled with a great, new wisedom, and a strange fear she searched for the anwser...but then, she realized: the other morphs had gone.She put her two spoons into her jean pockets, and raced after them, hands glowing with a faint black.

April 12th, 2004, 2:21 PM
She ran into the next room, where other morphs were cramped in together. Her fists hit the armor and snapped it off. "Thanks!"
"Uh huh, no prob." as she knocked off another one.
Miro whipped the armor and it snapped in half. "There. Run for it."

April 12th, 2004, 2:33 PM
Aeri entered the crowded room.Her gaze drifted around, then rested apon two very young girl morphs -a Squirtle, and a Charmander- huddled together, whimpering."Don't worry." Aeri said cooly.She bent down, fingers laced with a black, pyscic, aura and drew two star symbols on the shoulder's of the Squirtle morph's suit-it fell off instantly.The girl looked gratefully at her, and stood up, waiting for her friend.Aeri gave her a hint of a smile and did the same to the other girl.Her's came off as well, both girls whispered:"Thank you,...." they looked curiously at the star on her cheek. "....Alakazam morph." and then both girls ran out of the room.

April 12th, 2004, 3:43 PM
"You'll be safe soon." I told them and hit the armor.
It all snapped into shards and fell at my feet. "Run for it when you're free!"

April 12th, 2004, 5:08 PM
"Go! Now!" the Alakazam morph yelled to some other morphs she had recently freed of the wrectched armor.A few mere 30 were left now.

April 12th, 2004, 5:38 PM
Quickly, Miro and Moonlight helped free others. She smelled the human. He was coming back and she could smell his fury. "HURRY! THROUGH THE WINDOW!"

April 13th, 2004, 12:53 AM
Cassy looked on the other morphs who was leaving after freeing so many other morphs, but she couldnt leave...not yet...the human which had done this to so many other morphs was to dangerous to be free with the knowlege of how to make the controlling armor...

~Skye, Im sorry I cant go with you....I have to deal with the man who cought you...if...if I die, pleace tell Anna the mewtwo morph that it was a pleasure to meet her...~ Cassy sent over her thought to the Zapdos morph, and awaited the horrible man.

April 13th, 2004, 6:26 AM
Skye heard Cassy's thoughts floating to her as if delivered by a light spring breeze. She shook her head, and took off in Cassy's direction, hoping to catch her before any harm was done.

By now, a thunderstorm had brewed above them. Thunder clapped loudly overhead as Skye sought out Cassy.

"Stop!" she yelled to her as Ken came onto the scene. Sparks flew from her body as the thunderstorm charged her powers. She looked at Cassy and Ken sternly. "This is not the way to solve the problem."

Ken looked taken aback by her words, so ready was he to capture his morphs back into slavery. He took a few steps back as Skye approached them, standing betwenn the human and the morph.

"The morphs here have been freed," Skye told them both, feeling great tension between them. "He has nothing now, nothing to defend with, and these morphs will be able to warn all the others. Do not destroy him, because some day if we are in a jam, he will remember our pity...especially when he is not entirely human to begin with."

The last few words Skye spoke to them seemed to have a profound effect on Ken. He looked at her strangely, as if she were speaking a language he could not understand. Skye turned to look at him directly.

"I know what you are," she told him. "No mere human can communicate with such psychic power...you have a bit of Espeon in you. You should embrace your true character and fight for our freedom. Find a place where your heart belongs."

With that, she spread her wings, sparks still flying from the lightning that charged her. She looked at Cassy.

"Let's leave. He can do us no more harm," she told her, praparing to take flight.

April 13th, 2004, 6:29 AM
Moonlight jumped out the window with Miro and ran with Skye to the forest. "Poor morphs..." she sighed and jumped over logs.

April 13th, 2004, 9:06 AM
~ Sorry Skye I can't, he still know how to make those horrible armors, and that some morphs are catchable...I wont hurt him but now keep away, I dont want anything to happen to you!~ Cassy used her psychic powers to comunicate with Skye before she put up a psychic barrier which would keep Skye protected.

" You are pathetic, do you know that? Capeturing weak charmander morphs and other weak pokemorphs...thats pathetic! Im stronger than all the morphs and pokemons you ever cought put togheter!" Cassy tried to make him angry as she herself was charging her power to the max. A bright pink flaming aura surrounded the mew morph, her skin and hair became more and more pink, yet she was afraid of doing this...she was afraid of loseing herself to the mew part of her...the stronger attack she used the stronger became the mew in her...someday it could take over her completly...she knew that so that was why she was afraid of useing her powers.
a lightning sudden struck the facility, makeing flames ignite.

April 13th, 2004, 11:31 AM
Skye took flight away from the scene. She felt hot tears streaming down her face. Everything felt so wrong, so tainted. She landed in a tree away from the fortress a ways, noticing the Umbreon morph making her way into the forest as well.

"The rain will extinguish the flames," Skye reassured her from an overhanging branch. "I worry more for the great hatred between us all. I wish it would be possible for everyone, morph, human, and pokemon to see that we are all really the same thing. We are all one thing. We are all alive, and we have mouths and ears and eyes that speak hear and see the same things. I do not understand the differences we give ourselves. I cannot understand why we have to fight in order to preserve our identity, because in fighting we are extinguishing another's identity...like the rain will do to the fire in the fortress. It does not have to be this way."

She sat on the wide branch, gazing off to nowhere in particular.

"Hatred will be the end of this world," she told the Umbreon morph sadly, wiping her tear-stained face.

April 13th, 2004, 3:08 PM
Moonlihgt nodded. "Humans despise us, while we try to live in peace. They want us in circus's and zoos. I can't say I blame them." and I hopped onto a rock and relaxed. "We're different from them. We may seem like them, but they hate us because we are not human. Some don't hate Pokemon. Very few don't hate us."

April 13th, 2004, 3:31 PM
Aeri sighed.She sent a telepathic message to the morphs she had helped.(It....has been a wonder meeting you...I, will, not give my name, however.....I hope we meet once more....) Making a barrier, she did not allow, the other morphs to track, or to find out her name.She nodded, and teleported, to a place, far, far away, somewere in the midst of the oceans....
*sighs* Yep, another pic of Aeri....*grins*

April 13th, 2004, 5:45 PM
"There has to be a way for them to understand, since we are thier creation," Skye said thoughtfully, watching the rain. "Or perhaps there is a region of land where they cannot exist and we can. Something. Anything is better than this."

She gestured towards the flam-engulfed fortress with a sweeping arm. She said nothing to Moonlight for a long while, gazing at the ruin before them.

"Someday, we'll all get out of this mess," she assured the Umbreon morph. She looked out once more at the ruins of something that was once great and terrible. "SOmeday, there will be peace."

April 13th, 2004, 6:36 PM
"I hope soon as well." Moonlight murmured as she looked at the burning fortress as well. "Maybe we can search for the right place to belong. Right now, we live running away."

April 13th, 2004, 9:10 PM
Faith blinked in confusion at the young man before her, her thoughts lost in a midriad of voices and memories. " Silly puppy!" She giggled, deciding to ignore the annoying voices. She lifted his face with her hand lightly, smiling down at him warmly. " They died because it was thier time...not because of you....How can I kill someone who has done no wrong?" She said, Pulling his sword free from the ground. She held it before him, her eyes bubbling with violet warmth. " Here....You may think you have failed...but you haven't....Will you still protect me? Takeda-Sama?" She asked.

April 13th, 2004, 10:16 PM
Inside the facility Cassy were dodging pokeball after pokeball, which all belonged to Ken.

"Missed again! Oh so close!" She said to make him angry and reckless, she needed him to be that tbefor doing what she knew she had to do. Suddenly she saw her chanse, all she did was touching him on his shoulder with her hand then she let go of all the power which created an gigantic explosion that lighted up the night.

April 14th, 2004, 7:07 AM
Skye watched the fortress, and shielded her eyes as the explosion lit up the rainy sky.

"I will not put iup with such reckless behavior. I am leaving," she announced, spreading her wings, and taking off into the night. "I warned that kadabra morph that her anger would only lead to destruction. It seems that it has led to hers as well."

With eyes full of mournful tears, Skye flew back to her home on the cliff, and wished nothing more than to stay there without contact with anyone else.

April 14th, 2004, 8:15 AM
His grey eyes turned a shade lighter as he looked into her violet gaze, his heart thumped loudly in his chest and he couldnt think. Slowly his hand came to rest on the sword, a grim reminder that any dishonored samurai would finish the job himself. Pardoned or not. His head fell from her hand, he swiftly sheathed the sword and he stood. He paused for a moment, not being able to tell her how he felt. But wanting to say it all...
"Lady Faith. I will not bring dishonor upon myslef again. I will protect you and keep you safe... or die trying. I don't know if i can explain things to you now..." he began as his eyes grew a bright red, along with his face, "but I shall never leave your side, if that is what you wish..."
He bowed slightly as he tried to calm himself down.
'Great. Is this what they call... loving someone? Keh. Me... ... shoot.'

April 14th, 2004, 9:19 AM
When it seemed like it was over for Cassy, out of the flames she came coughing and with her cloaths somewhat burned and draging out an unharmed uncounsious Ken.

~ Skye, Moonlight, Im ok, and so is Ken!~ Cassy sent out the message to the two pokemorphs.

April 14th, 2004, 3:30 PM
Moonlight saw Cassy reappear out of the clouds of smoke and ash. Miro nodded and she ran up to her. "You're okay!"

April 14th, 2004, 5:30 PM
The Alakazam morph appeared on the island, gaze drifting from place to place, with her steely, lavender gaze."I suppose, that, this shall be my new home for the time.....and the place to control my anger....although......." she scanned the island with her mind."I will be alone....no matter, I've always been alone, in the shadows."

April 14th, 2004, 6:38 PM
Skye returned to her cave upon the cliff to find it in shambles. Her home had been looted, and what was left of her possessions were beyond repair. She leaned against her bo staff in utter shcock as she observed the damage.
"What a mess,"she said softly, her ears and eyes alert for intruders.

Suddenly, before her, on the stone floor was a morph, unconcious. His long, yellow wings were curmbled aroudn him, and his red orange hair spilled like fire on the floor. He seemed familliar some how. She knew him...

She bandaged his wounds and waited in the shadows for him to wake...

(To be continued...)

April 15th, 2004, 10:24 AM
(Continuation of previous post! Sorry for double posting!)

IC: The stranger woke two days later, seeming fully recovered from the potions Skye had found as she searched for food the other night. He sat up on the remains of her bed, and looked at her sleeping form.

A shaft of morning light fell upon her cheek, waking her. She stretched and looked at the Moltres morph, a smile crossing her face.

"Am I dead?" he asked.

"You were pretty close for a while there," she told him, and walked over to check his bandages. "How do you feel?"

"Much better," he said, and watched her apply some potion to his wounds. "I was suprised that I couldn't find you here...I escaped from my former master three days ago, but they followed me here. You don't remember me, do you?"

Skye looked puzzled and shook her head.

"I grew up with you. My parents were morphs too," he told her. He smiled as he got lost in memories of the past. "I was captured and you ran off when our parents were killed in battle. I'm Aiden."

Flashbacks soared into her mind. Aiden had shorter hair back then. Skye was only ten, and she had been playing tag with Aiden while her parents and his were at a battle. Some big men came back, and they tried to capture them. Aiden was flying strongly right behind her, and then he was not. She had gotten away.

"I can't believe it," she told him, holding back tears. "I thought they killed you too."

"They couldn't. There were laws back then," he reminded her. "Morph couldn't battle unless they were over the age of 15. I was only 11."

Skye looked out at the rising sun.

"When I got away, I found an island off the coast here. It's very forboding for humans to live there, but it is perfect for morphs. Come with me. We can escape, and we can become stronger so we can defend ourselves," Aiden told her, smiling intensely.

"I...can't..." she told him. "A lot has changed since we were little. Humans and morphs hate each other, and that needs to change. Something big is going to happen soon, and I need to be here to defend my friends. Besides, don't you think it would be dangerous to have all the morphs on one location?"

Aiden was speechless.

"Come with me to find my friends," Skye told him, pulling him gently to his feet. "We can decide what to do with their help."

Aiden followed her as they flew out of the cave. They flew to the forest where Skye had last seen Cassy and Moonlight. She called to them desperately, knowing that time was of the essence these days...

April 15th, 2004, 10:37 AM
"You called!" Cassy giggled behind Skye. "Dont worry Im no ghost! Moonlight should be here soon to!"

April 15th, 2004, 10:39 AM
She jumped from the trees behind them and landed beside Cassy. "Hello there."

April 15th, 2004, 11:44 AM
"We need to find some way out of this mess," Skye told them. "We need to find a safe place for us to exist, and then a way to get other morphs there. An 'Underground railroad', if you will."

Aiden brushed his long hair back quickly, as if frustrated. He smelled the air, the flames on the ends of his wings licked out at the slight breeze.

"There are people coming," he told them urgently. "We have to find a safe place to talk!"

"Do you know any good places?" Skye asked the group desperately.

April 15th, 2004, 12:01 PM
Cassy nodded her head so her blond hair 'flew' up and down.

"yup! We found it sometime after you left...we couldnt leave because of Ken..."

April 15th, 2004, 12:11 PM
Skye looked sharply at Cassy when she mentioned Ken.

"What happened to him?" she demanded, unconciously hovering in the air as if ready to take off at any given second.

April 15th, 2004, 12:27 PM
"Dont worry! He is harmless like a small child now...acctually, he acts like one..." Cassy giggled some more. "I was only going to erase his memory of catching and controlling pokemorphs and destroy all armors in the facility, but some how I erased all his memorys of pokemorphs and his hatred against us and as you know I blew up the whole building....I gues my powers are growing... well any way when he awoke after the insident, he was stuned of amazement by me and Moonlight...Now he likes pokemorphs and is just as kind as a Chansey!"

the mew morph started walking towards a cave.

April 15th, 2004, 3:11 PM
Skye bit her lower lip, and planted her feet on the ground once more.

Aiden stepped forward to offer a handshake to the pokemorphs, his Moltres wings relaxed.

"I am Aiden," he told them. "It is a pleasure to meet you all."

Skye was then startled by movement not too far away.

"There! I can see his wings!" a voice cried.

"Humans," she gasped. "They can see the flames coming from your wings, Aiden! We have to get out of here! Maybe that cave...?"

April 15th, 2004, 5:05 PM
Pacing up and down on the sand, the Alakazam's anger grew as she thought about those barbaric humans at the training center that was no more.Her eyes glinted with a strange black."Curse those humans there!Had I been a...Duskull morph, I would have used Curse on them!Ah!Wait!No, nnnno." she moaned and knelt onto the grainy shore."I.must not.get.my.anger out...though it is hard not to..." she grimanced and stood back up, flicking of grains of sand with Pyschic.

April 15th, 2004, 6:14 PM
Moonlight nodded and looked around. She felt wave after wave of anger, sorrow, and guilt, along with hatred. Her eyes glown and her rings glown too. "Quick! To the cave!" she cried. "I'll stay here and fend them off!"
Miro looked at Skye and Aiden. "Come on!" and he ran off in the direction of the cave.
"What's that glow?"
She charged through the bushes and knocked the guns out of their hands. "I will not hurt you, but I will disarm you!"
With that, she used her hands and feet and pressed on one side of their necks that cut off circulation and they fell to the ground, unconsious. "No physical or mental damage done." and I smirked.
Little did I know, one was behind me.

April 15th, 2004, 7:10 PM
Skye looked back to see Moonlight throw attack after attack at the humans. She saw the human come up behind her...

"No!" Skye cried, and sent a thundershock attack at him, knocking him unconcious. She ran to Moonlight, leaving Aiden and the others to go to the cave. "You shouldn't have to do this alone."

April 15th, 2004, 7:19 PM
The glow faded from my eyes and rings. "I had found a way to disable a human without hurting them. I wanted to try it out." and I smiled.

April 16th, 2004, 2:07 PM
"Aah....." a mysterious human spoke out from a group that was gathered in a helicopter hovering nearby the island.Each one was holding a pair of bonoculers (I know, it's spelled wrong!^^; ) and peering through them at the Alakazam morph."Shades, I think we have found the Alakazam morph....perfect.It seems that it is a dark Pokmorph.....perfect for Team Shade.Usally, you just find Dark Dragonairs, and Pokmon, not...Pokmorphs....this is an exeption. The boss will be pleased if we get him this one.Pah!" the dark clothed man spat.The group laughed villianously together, and then another member pressed a button, and made the transportation unit hover away...

Aeri meanwhile, sat down.Her tail twitched as she held her head in her arms.Her face clouded over as soon she was in deep thought.

April 16th, 2004, 4:32 PM
Skye heard a helicopter far off from their position. The humans who had been on their tail were either unconcious or had fled. Skye shuddered from an unknown chill.

Aiden came out from the cave to get them.

"Let's all get into the cave...the sun is waning," Aiden advised. Skye looked to Moonlight, hoping she would come too, and followed Aiden to the cave and the others.

April 16th, 2004, 5:01 PM
I looked back at Skye and heard the whooshing as blades from the helicopter in the distance cut through the air.
I turned and walked back down with the others.

April 16th, 2004, 5:08 PM
Aeri stood up, eyes holding more of the dark glint."I...must find shelter...the sun is fading...darkness will fall..." Aeri turned, and started levitating up to a cliff nearby.There, she used her powers to make a black barrier, that inclosed around her for protection.The morph gave a smirk of satisfaction. "No cave or anything for me.I get a portable shelter." her eyes narrowed, and scanning the skies, she summoned some huge leaves, and made a 'bed' for herself, using Pyschic.

April 17th, 2004, 6:58 AM
"We can't stay here long," Skye said nervously, sitting on the damp floor of the cave. "I have a bad feeling about that helicopter."

Aiden nodded. He flared up his giant wings and set a stick on fire. He placed the stick on a pile of dry brush he had made, and it started blazing.

Skye was silent for a while, hugging her knees.

"How did you all come to be this way?" she asked them, politely, gazing with an unknown longing at the walls as the flames licked orange lightness on them.

April 17th, 2004, 7:57 AM
"Well, I was born in Lavender town in Kanto, a pretty scary place, but neighter my mom or my dad liked me... when I was 10 they heared that some scientists were looking for test objects so they could make a powerfull pokemorph...they offered money so my mother and father gave them me in exchange for the money. I dont know how they made me become a morph exept for that they injected Mew DNA into me...how they got the DNA I dont know...well after I had compleatly changed into a morph, my powers were unstabil and accidently blew up the lab, noone got hurt but I managed to escape and now here I am!" Cassy told Skye while holding up an illusion over the caves entarances.

April 17th, 2004, 7:57 AM
The frustrated Alakazam morph at last lay down.She closed her weary eyes and mumbled to her self: "Silly humans..."

Meanwhile, at a secret hideout *somewere* Team Shade was watching the sleeping girl.They had made a probe stay hidden in the waters close to the island.The probe scanned the morph, with a long, microphone/camera.It did not attack, however, for the evil team knew that the Alakazam morph would wake up at danger..."We will attack the Pokmorph at dawn...." A bearded man smirked as several Shade scientists watched the screen."But first, we must ask the Boss what our plan of action is.."

April 17th, 2004, 9:13 AM
"Very interesting," Skye said thoughtfully, leaning against the cool rock. She felt her drowsy eyes start to close. "Do you think we will be safe here until the dawn?"

Aiden folded his wings over his body, the flames extinguished so he would not burn. He fell asleep within seconds.

Skye looked at her sompanions with a sad smile.

"My parents were both Zapdos morphs. They were captured one day and forced to battle to the death in a match. I had escaped being caught as I was young and small, and hard to catch. I don't mind being this way, but I would like to be accepted among everyone."

She began to drift off, exhausted from the trials of the day.

April 17th, 2004, 9:22 AM
Aeri slept continouslly.The probe blinked and snapped more pictures of the dark morph slumbering.Strangly, the morph awoke quickly; she couldn't sleep.The probe hid beneath the waters again before it was seen. She stood up, her tired eyes violet with black, black rays issuing from the star on her cheek and a dark aura surrounding her.She raised her head up torward the skies."I will get you....humans..." she growled, looking at the thin whisper of a moon...

Psychic Thunder
April 17th, 2004, 10:35 AM
OOC: I forgot about this rp.... eeep... well I've come back to RPs before!

Anna woke up to darkness she rubbed her head and moaned.
"What happened?", she asked herself, she saw a bright light and she was shocked. "OUCH!"
Clara wimmpered as she looked to Anna.
"Look," she sobbed. The Pikachu morph closed her eyes and her body lit up and the two were in a cage.
"No...," Anna gasped.
"Anyone, any morph, I am a mewtwo morph, I am trapped with a pikachu morph, I need help!", Anna thought sending a psychic message to any morph that could recive a psychic message.

April 17th, 2004, 10:43 AM
"A message....." Aeri's stormy eyes cleared of the black, as the rest of her body did as well."Anyone, any morph, I am a mewtwo morph, I am trapped with a pikachu morph, I need help"
"I am coming.Stay down and low." Aeri thought spoke to the sender.

Psychic Thunder
April 17th, 2004, 10:52 AM
Anna recived the message and looked to the morph still lighting up the cage.
"Clara stop it!", Anna snapped and Clara stopped.
"Is someone coming to save us Anna?", she asked.
"Yeah, I'm so weak....", Anna sighed.

April 17th, 2004, 12:40 PM
Closing her eyes, Aeri traced the place were the morphs were trapped.She landed beside the cage."Shh...don't give off any light!" she whispered, as she charged her pyschic powers up.

April 18th, 2004, 6:06 PM
OOC: This rp is getting buried :(

IC: Skye awoke in the night with a start. She heard a quiet splash in the water a few feet from the cave. She woke Aiden, telling him of the noise she heard, and they both went to investigate, Aiden lighting the way with carefully dimmed wings.

The probe that had been photographing Aeri had disappeared beneath the water once more, but just slowly enough for Skye to catch it out of the corner of her eye.

"Did you see that?" she hissed. "Go wake the others!"

Aiden sprinted for the cave as Skye sent a powerful thunder attack through the water to destroy the probe. An explosion that lit up the night ensued, and Skye cursed herself under her breath. Humans would surely find that suspicious.

"Where is the Alakazam morph?" Skye demanded to no one in particular, as she glanced at the place where the morph had settled for the night. "Was she captured??"

Psychic Thunder
April 18th, 2004, 6:38 PM
Clara once again went dark.
"Hurry!", she snapped. "I don't want to be controled again."
Anna sat there watching, making sure nothing was comming.
"Shut it Clara," Anna whispered.

April 18th, 2004, 6:42 PM
OOC: would it be too late to join?

April 18th, 2004, 9:05 PM
OOC: would it be too late to join?
<< Not really, I guess you can always work yourself in... i know Kagome would love to have a bucha people in here... now me, i'd be content if it was juss me an my koibito... but... uhm... it would be an IM session instead of an RP... so... as long as you follow the rules and can find a spot for yourself, jump in.>>
<< buried? whadda ya mean buried? ( <- out of Rp loop for a long while. its been... about a year since i rp'd, then before that i was out for 4 or 5 years. ) Anywho, Kagome shouldbe posting sometime soon, i'll bug her bout it tomorrow... wiat, today... later... ack. screw it... anywho, this is gettin long... >>

Takeda looked around himself and Faith as he monitored the confusion. He'd been ignoring the incoherant ramblings of his fellow Psy morphs, but he wanted peace and quiet so he could think. He swiftly stole a glance towards her, his heartbeat growing more intense and his palms almost dripping with sweat. He silently laughed as he saw her idly looking around, as if she was avoiding his question.
"I shall take that as a yes. Correct me if I'm wrong. And Little one, my name is Takeda. Any service I can offer her, I offer you."
Takeda looked at Youkai as he smiled friendly and bowed.

April 18th, 2004, 9:19 PM
Name: Seph
Hybrid of: Scizor
Persona: Calm cool, and collective, until it's time for battle, then he becomes more like this (http://progressive1.stream.aol.com/turner/gl/cartoon_net/starwars/phase2/chapter13/320_hi_dl.mov)
Description: Basically, A normal scizor, only with more of the physike(sp) of a human.
Past: He used to be a normal person like everyone else, but one day, woke up as part scizor. But for some strange reason, he seems to have slight psychic powers, nt enough to make a true psychic pokemon, more of a poke-jedi than anything else.

Now, it's likley to take me a day or three at least to find a way to fit myself in, unless you could give me a brief summary of where you are/what's happening now. (please?)

April 19th, 2004, 4:09 PM
Aeri concentrated.A few bars melt slightly.Her head was throbbing painfully as she continued melting them, one by one.

April 19th, 2004, 6:57 PM
Name: Seph
Hybrid of: Scizor
Persona: Calm cool, and collective, until it's time for battle, then he becomes more like this (http://progressive1.stream.aol.com/turner/gl/cartoon_net/starwars/phase2/chapter13/320_hi_dl.mov)
Description: Basically, A normal scizor, only with more of the physike(sp) of a human.
Past: He used to be a normal person like everyone else, but one day, woke up as part scizor. But for some strange reason, he seems to have slight psychic powers, nt enough to make a true psychic pokemon, more of a poke-jedi than anything else.

Now, it's likley to take me a day or three at least to find a way to fit myself in, unless you could give me a brief summary of where you are/what's happening now. (please?)

<< -scoffs- You know how long it took me to jump in? and i had my girlfriend helping me with the story! ARG! well, uhm... its probably better if you read it anyways... good luck...
Kagome was gone/busy for the day, so she couldnt get on, but i've been jokin with her... maybe she can get on for a bit... hopefully we can get things goin faster... she's got some wicked story planned for this... ^^ (hope she doesnt sit me for this...) night all>>

April 20th, 2004, 6:12 PM
Faith felt cries and thoughts of other pokemorphs and even humans pass through her mind. She cried out lightly, clutching her head in pain. Black lighting forced it's way from her body, coiling possesively around her body. It struck out at everything nearby, forcing Youkai and Takeda back. She threw back her head, letting loose a heart wrenching scream that chilled the blood. White bolts of lighting twined with the black, the two opposites dancing wildly.
Visions flashed through her mind, passing throughout the minds of Humans, pokemorphs, and pokemon. A man stood, his face blurry, various lab equipment scattered about. Scientists rushed to and fro, the forms of several large creature looming around a small container. Within it floated a girl, wires and IVs running from her body to the outside world. On the side of the container were large white letters. F. A. I.T. H.

" Project F.A.I.T.H. The one way to reunite the races....All trapped within the body of a young woman...." Damian murmered to Kal who stood nearby, watching the light of Faith's energy. " I hope that Takeda is prepared to deal with Lunaris....." He whispered softly, stroking the flareon lightly.

April 20th, 2004, 7:00 PM
<< /em does the happy dance. Yay! kk...>>

He turned in time to be forced back by an unmeasurable amount of power, the force alone sending his pack and sword a few hundred yards from him as he used his powers to keep Youkai and himself from harm. He looked into the blinding lightning, slowly trying to advance and take hold of her so he can calm her down.
Until his foot slipped and he hit the ground.
"Faith! Faith!" he yelled as loudly as possible.
He didnt know where to begin, but he knew he couldnt hold on much longer. He placed Youkai in a safe place behind a wall and he dug into the ground, his claws forming without hesitation. Slowly he worked his way closer to the swirling mass of death formerly known as Faith. He winced as she screamed, but he continued to slowly move closer.
She didn't seem to hear him, so he did the only thing he could. He rose to his feet, bracing himself against a force he never felt before, and he tackled her.

April 20th, 2004, 7:03 PM
At last, a medium sized hole was made.Aeri coughed weakly."I'm sorry, that's all I can do...headache...sorry..." she coughed again and tried to focus.

April 21st, 2004, 5:25 PM
Her eyes snapped open, her pupils glowing pure silver. Pain coursed through the minds of every living creature, all of thier sorrows pouring into her. Damian rode atop a large dragonite, it's sonic speed carrying him quickly towards where Faith and Takeda were.
Kal clung to his shoulder, biting onto his hair. " OW! Take it easy! Sheesh!" Damian exclaimed comically.
Faith felt as though her entire body was being torn appart the world whiting out from her view. The only thing she could sense was a pair of strong arms encircling her, the energy about her exploding into an array of brilliant blasts of power as it slowly consumed thier bodies. "Hurry! We may not make it!" Damian urged his Dragon companion, the large beast roaring in reply. It swooped low to the ground, it's speed increasing dramatically. Damian held Kal tightly, his eyes watering from the speed. The Dragonite pulled up, it's wings lurching to slow it's momentum as he hurtled towards Faith. Damian leapt from the Dragon, recalling it instantly, his own body still moving downwards. He threw the same ball, realesing the dragon below him. The beast caught his master skillfully, landing lightly near where the houndour child hid. Youkai backed away from the large beast, whimpering in fear.
The light from the explosion began to clear, the mighty paws of a large beast comming into the veiw of Takeda. Steel like claws curved down from it's paws, thick purple and black fur coating it's body. A huge mane of silver surrounded a wolfish head, saber like fangs curving from it's mouth. Six large serephim silver wings lay against it's spine, it's plume tail twitching to and fro. It threw back it's head and realesed a chilling howl that echoed throughout the area, the earth seeming to tremble at it's voice. Steely eyes glared dangerously at Takeda, a jeweled forehead baring the colors of every element gleaming in the unnatural sunlight. Damian gasped in awe, his eyes quivering in reverance. " My...My dear Lunaris...You have awoken....I am sorry that you must suffer...TAKEDA!!!GET BACK! SHE WILL KILL YOU!!!! YOU MUST GATHER THE STONES THAT BIND HER!!" He yelled, motioning for the Morph to come to him. ** This is where things get interesting.....*

April 21st, 2004, 9:31 PM
Takeda stared into the eyes of the giant wolf like creature. His nerves were steel, but this thing scared the **** outta him. He slowly took a step back, but he realized that this was Faith. How could he cower away from... the woman he'd loved for the better half of his life? It all seemed kinda funny to him: how he stared into what seemed to be the one who would kill him and only saw the woman he had secretly admired for years.
'In the face of death,' he thought, 'love decides to get a cheap shot.'
It didn't matter though. He promised her he'd protect her. He meant that. Be it herself, himself, or even God trying to hurt her... he'd give his life for her.
"Stranger, I realize you are scared. But you mentioned suffering earlier. 'I am sorry that you must suffer...' If you intend to harm her...
Then you shall have to go through me to do so."
He slowly drew his sword, his hands taking their steel form once more. His ears laid back on his head, a small growl rose from his throat as he tried to conceive a plan that would get both him and Faith to safety, while keeping them both alive as well. From under his obe (the sash that ties the haori closed) his tail appeared, black and purple psychic energy sparking from it. He took the traditional front stance as he stared into Damiens eyes, searching for his motives.
"Speak quickly, sir, and tell me your intentions when it comes to Faith. Whether or not she kills me I *will* protect her, as promised. And Don't think I cannot handle myself. My father and mother were one of the most powerful Psychic PokeMorphs on the Lab Counsel. I have been trained well."
<< Ruh oh Raggy! Oh... wait, wrong dog... Keh! ( ^^;; ) hopefully I'm not messin anything up koibito... of course, if i am i'll get sat. so its my **** any way ya look at it...>>

April 22nd, 2004, 3:38 PM
Weakly, she made the hole a bit bigger."Get...out!" she panted, focusing her powers.

Psychic Thunder
April 22nd, 2004, 3:52 PM
Clara and Anna got out of the cage and when Anna got out she noticed a large cut on her arm, and she winced in pain.
"Dang...," she muttered to herself.

April 23rd, 2004, 2:59 PM
"Are.You.Okay?" panted Aeri as she stopped her powers.She took out her spoons and waved them around in strange patterns.Slowly, the bars melted back, as if there hadn't been a hole at all...
After the process was finished, she put them back into her pockets and looked at the other morphs with her lavender eyes, surveyting what she saw.

April 23rd, 2004, 6:31 PM
Damian stepped forward, Kal leaping from the man's shoulder. "Flare!" The fire pokemon barked insistantly, reaching out with a direct link to Takeda's mind. : You do not understand! You probabley don't even remember us do you? You are experiment 675. One out of five to survive the testing of the F.A.I.T.H. project. There is little time to explain but you must come with us. Take the boy with you. She has developed a bond to him and he will come in handy. : The flareon instucted through telepathy. ** Ok people. This thread is dyin so I'm tryin somethin new. We need a Morph for every element so start callin out which ones you want. First come first serve. No it does not have to be the element of your morph. I will explain more of this matter later on.**

Faith growled lowly, her thoughts narrowing slowly. The world was still black to her, her sences clouded as she felt her body change and her very soul become surpressed.

April 23rd, 2004, 6:46 PM
I claim electricity, and my character is a Zapdos morph. Hope that is okay with everyone!

April 23rd, 2004, 11:09 PM
<< Dark is my element. Dark goes with my characters plot line... >>

Takeda glanced at the man, not sure of his intentions, but knowing he speaks the truth. That number...
"Sir, You better help me get her back to how she was. All... (trails off) cute and... amazing... and... (mumbles a few words.)" He sheathes his sword quickly and looks toward Youkai. "Come, friend. We must flee so as to make Faith better."
He slowly backed away from Faith, her every feature changed into this... thing. He searched her eyes. He thought that her eyes would be the same... but he couldnt find her anywhere. He sighed as he projected a barrier and taciturnly walked towards the group.
"Fix her. If you fail at any attempt to do so, then pray she will kill you. If she does not then I shall do so myself, that I will."
His eyes became dark and brooding. Slowly his fangs revealed themselves, his claws still in their metal form as he cracked his knuckles mid air. Nevertheless, he followed the stranger.
"I won't fail you. I swear."

April 24th, 2004, 5:38 AM
<<Um, Pyschic is mine, 'cause I'm a Alakazam morph.(A dark one, with a silver star on her right cheek!-When she evolved, the star didn't go away!o_O-)>>

April 24th, 2004, 7:31 PM
Lunaris opened her eyes, inhaling deeply. She growled lowly, taking in her surroundings calmly. ** Come on people! REPLY!!!!!*

April 25th, 2004, 5:36 AM
"What...is it....a message?" Aeri said quietly to herself. Come on people! REPLY!!!!! ((What....is it?))

April 25th, 2004, 7:35 AM
"What...is it....a message?" Aeri said quietly to herself. Come on people! REPLY!!!!! ((What....is it?))

<<-points and laughs hysterically- Bwaaahahaha! Baka, she's tellin all the people in the thread to reply, pick the story up... Ahahahahaa.... you thought it was an IC post Ahaha... shoot. *THUD* -Gets sat by Kagome- KEH! Fine... Sorry, -clears throat- She was simply telling everyone to reply to the posts. (Seriously, didn't mean to make fun of ya. Just playin up the character ^^;; ) >>

April 25th, 2004, 10:54 AM
<<Oh.^^;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;But I felt sorta bad when you called me idiot.:(>>

April 25th, 2004, 5:57 PM
<<Oh.^^;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;But I felt sorta bad when you called me idiot.:(>>

<< ;.; Gomen nasai Scarlet... i was only kidding! Wanna hug? -holds arms out- I get into rp'ing my characters. really get into them... dont hate me please! i was only kiddin...>>