PDA

View Full Version : celebi, deoxys, mew?

Benadryl
April 30th, 2006, 03:41 AM
how in the world do u get celebi, deoxys, and mew

shanecdavis
April 30th, 2006, 03:52 AM
Simple questions like this should be asked in the Simple Questions thread that is stickied at the top of this page.

Well, since I am here - Celebi, Deoxys, and Mew can only be obtained at a Nintendo Event. Well, unless you cheat of course.

Benadryl
April 30th, 2006, 04:09 AM
i no that but some times people will no wierd glitches like missingno for RBY

shanecdavis
April 30th, 2006, 04:19 AM
Thankfully there are no glitches like that in FRLG/RSE.

Gumball Watterson
April 30th, 2006, 06:22 AM
GOTO HOUSTON SPACE CENTER! QUICK! YOU CAN NOW DOWNLOAD RARE POKEMON LIKE THOSE!but you'll have to use a glitch for mew

Mr_Smilie:)
April 30th, 2006, 07:54 AM
go where go where quik hurry im desperate

Benadryl
April 30th, 2006, 10:13 AM
o my gosh! i live in tenec not texas

shanecdavis
April 30th, 2006, 11:42 AM
If you go to the Nintendo website, there is a list of cities that they will be visiting. Unfortunately I believe it is only in the USA, which sucks.

You can also search on eBay and find other ways to get those rare Pokes. I found a friend in Texas whom I mailed my cart to and he added those rare Pokes to it. It was great and most of all it was legal.

BTW - there is no glitch for Mew. That was in RBY only.

Mr_Smilie:)
April 30th, 2006, 11:45 AM
i heard on the old RBY there was this pokemon that was a glitch and when u kill it u get 100 rare candies and if u catch it it will mess up the game is that true
i know this should be asked in the SQ but i cant be bothered

weirdo1
May 1st, 2006, 05:47 PM
Its true. That glitch in RBY is true.

The Fallen
May 1st, 2006, 06:34 PM
You should use simple questions next time. As for your question; here is what you need to know to get Deoxys - Click Here (http://pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=185)
As for Celebi and Mew you will need to use codes. You can get those codes in our stickied code request thread in this forum.
~CLOSED~