PDA

View Full Version : +//May Daily Chit-Chat\\+

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16

MegaFuz
May 22nd, 2006, 05:52 PM
XD Yep.... this place has fallen to the same level as a chatroom with pointless topics...

Though, if you wanna be technical... then Yes, its still 'alive'. ^^;

*checks pulse*

Yes...technically... o.O

Drifblim
May 22nd, 2006, 06:27 PM
I guess since no-one's out to play at this hour usually....But it occurs at other times in the day, too, so it's probably a sporadic thing.

MegaFuz
May 22nd, 2006, 06:47 PM
I guess since no-one's out to play at this hour usually....But it occurs at other times in the day, too, so it's probably a sporadic thing.

Check out the total post count of this month's compared to other months. It's pretty crazy. I'm guessing that a lot of people are just busy with finishing up school. It should pick up in the summer. At least, I'm hoping. o.O

I just finished building a catapult for my Physics class. We had to decorate the catapult with a cartoon character and I did MegaMan. XD It's pretty nifty. We had to calibrate them to shoot a water balloon at a target anywhere from 5-10 meters away with a 1.5 meter high barrier halfway in between.

Linoone
May 22nd, 2006, 07:03 PM
Check out the total post count of this month's compared to other months. It's pretty crazy. I'm guessing that a lot of people are just busy with finishing up school. It should pick up in the summer. At least, I'm hoping. o.O

I just finished building a catapult for my Physics class. We had to decorate the catapult with a cartoon character and I did MegaMan. XD It's pretty nifty. We had to calibrate them to shoot a water balloon at a target anywhere from 5-10 meters away with a 1.5 meter high barrier halfway in between.
w00t, I got no school anymore, but yeah, everywhere I look I see people finishing school or in exams so yeah, I'm not surprised to see the forums like this XD

Lord Mike
May 23rd, 2006, 06:18 AM
My lowest grade was a 95 on my report card, in English. Though we still got stupid summer reading to do.

Razer302
May 23rd, 2006, 06:24 AM
so glad i still got another year till exams.i hate them so much it is a waste of time.

Lord Mike
May 23rd, 2006, 06:46 AM
Well, I don't think I'll be getting straight As for much longer. Eighth grade is going to be tough!

viridian doubletongue
May 23rd, 2006, 07:19 AM
My lowest grade was a 95 on my report card, in English. Though we still got stupid summer reading to do.

If you got a 95, what would be the maximum grade?

Chibi-chan
May 23rd, 2006, 09:07 AM
Can we go back to seasonal DCC's now? D:

viridian doubletongue
May 23rd, 2006, 10:03 AM
Why do you want to go back to seasonals?

Drummershuff
May 23rd, 2006, 10:21 AM
Sad, I know. XD

You may use "XD" a lot, but c'mon. More than me AND Andy? Keep dreaming.

Yeah. You and Andy use them alot. XD

So, do I. XD

MegaFuz
May 23rd, 2006, 11:04 AM
Why do you want to go back to seasonals?

Ditto. I don't really see what the difference is. o.O Well, obviously seasonals last about 3 months and the others only last one, but still...what's it matter??

Kura
May 23rd, 2006, 12:13 PM

O_O Wow~ that's really good! Congratz!!

@@ I never really use XD~ I use X3~

@@ I think it's dead because the most people who post here are like.. banned ._. otherwise we get the occasional spammer, but other than that, nothing~

Soo.. I'll start a subject o.o
Guns.

A few days ago, I heard on the news that there's been like.. a whole bunch of raids from police to try to find people with marijuana and guns~ ._. I think they found like.. 50 tons of drugs, and arrested like 100 people o__o;;

And they even found an assault rifle in someone's home (and they didn't have a gun license)

It's just.. CRAZY o_o I can't believe there are so many people like this.. and they just went checking around Toronto o___o;; Like.. wow.. Unbelievable..

It's scary to think what's out there nowadays~

o.o

Drifblim
May 23rd, 2006, 12:16 PM
I remember some time ago Indonesia executed two Australians on drug trafficking charges.

If you thought Toronto was bad in that respect, I live near a gaming resort (Atlantic City) in which the occasional shot-up Bloods gang member or hooker is all too common.

Oh, and there's some thing in the UK about allowing sanitary cubicles in which to allow addicts to inject heroin. Pffhh....That doesn't help, heroin has no medical use....

Kura
May 23rd, 2006, 12:34 PM
I remember some time ago Indonesia executed two Australians on drug trafficking charges.

If you thought Toronto was bad in that respect, I live near a gaming resort (Atlantic City) in which the occasional shot-up Bloods gang member or hooker is all too common.

Oh, and there's some thing in the UK about allowing sanitary cubicles in which to allow addicts to inject heroin. Pffhh....That doesn't help, heroin has no medical use....

o_o That's honestly really scary..
What the hell is our world coming to?
Drugs, prostitutes, and guns everywhere you turn.

And the stuff that's on TV o_o It's just unbelievable!!
And.. people just accept this and adopt this behaviour that they see on TV as their own o_o;;

Persona
May 23rd, 2006, 12:38 PM
o_o That's honestly really scary..
What the hell is our world coming to?
Drugs, prostitutes, and guns everywhere you turn.

And the stuff that's on TV o_o It's just unbelievable!!
And.. people just accept this and adopt this behaviour that they see on TV as their own o_o;;

Sadly, that is how our world is coming to, and I won't be surprised if it gets worse than it already is. <_<;

Chibi-chan
May 23rd, 2006, 01:27 PM
OMG YES!!!! HARUHI 8 IS OUT!!! X3!!!
*goes to torrent*

Guns are bad. But then again, in this world you need them. I'd say a saying that I know, but...it's not really appropriate.

Anywho, about how the DCC is dead...at times, I'd rather study than post here. Honestly. These topics and dull and uncreative, there is nothing much to ':3' about them either -.-; Maybe it's just a change of mood for the DCC I have to accept. I can't exactly explain what is missing, but it's something I know I won't be able to solve on my own. Like...some kind of conspiracy...>_>

Dawg 2005
May 23rd, 2006, 05:13 PM
DCC has gotten quite dull, hasn't it?

House is really weird tonight, and the tonge guy is weird. XP

Drifblim
May 23rd, 2006, 05:29 PM
I only saw House being shot and then I switched it to Weakest Link (a good BBC import, if I may). I've never been thrilled by the show.

Anyway, I think I should broadcast my revision to the article I made about the Wikipedia article. Chibi-chan has shown that Paul was not a contributor to the article but his defence of it was factored into his punishment. The article has been edited accordingly and we regret the error.

Dawg 2005
May 23rd, 2006, 05:35 PM
I only saw House being shot and then I switched it to Weakest Link (a good BBC import, if I may). I've never been thrilled by the show.

Anyway, I think I should broadcast my revision to the article I made about the Wikipedia article. Chibi-chan has shown that Paul was not a contributor to the article but his defence of it was factored into his punishment. The article has been edited accordingly and we regret the error.
Be glad. This guy's tonge swelled up to an enourmous size, his eye popped out, and just now...his, how should I put this, "stuff" exploded. Ugh....

EDIT: Apprently, I was wrong. One of the doctors just said something about blood not rushing into the scrotum. So...ugh. XD

MegaFuz
May 23rd, 2006, 05:56 PM
DCC has gotten quite dull, hasn't it?

It might have something to do with the fact that about 5-10 people, and that's being generous, come around consistently to post. The usuals that are always around havn't been posting lately, and there havn't been any new members to fill their spots. Things are bound to get dull when there are no people to continually create new topics and discussion. The only thing ever discussed anymore is the lack of discussing. o.O

Kura
May 23rd, 2006, 06:39 PM
OMG YES!!!! HARUHI 8 IS OUT!!! X3!!!
*goes to torrent*

Guns are bad. But then again, in this world you need them. I'd say a saying that I know, but...it's not really appropriate.

Anywho, about how the DCC is dead...at times, I'd rather study than post here. Honestly. These topics and dull and uncreative, there is nothing much to ':3' about them either -.-; Maybe it's just a change of mood for the DCC I have to accept. I can't exactly explain what is missing, but it's something I know I won't be able to solve on my own. Like...some kind of conspiracy...>_>

;o; It's true, though~ We need the fun back here~ We need a PC party at DCC or something~ Puu ._.~

OMFG. QUINTON FLYNN IS GOING TO BE AT ANIME NORTH AND I'M GOING TO TAKE A MILLION PICTURES AND I'M GONNA RECORD HIM <3 <3 <3 <3~~
(He's Reno and Axel's voice actor) *swoons*

:3 Nn~ Let's spice up DCC tonight, though~
We need to think of an all over topic~
o.o Just.. honestly, you guys don't have to feel like "Am I breaking the rules before I post this" Just have a conversation with someone, and it wont be spammy~

@@ My cousins smashed my PS2 yesterday.. I was really depressed~

Persona
May 23rd, 2006, 06:45 PM
@@ My cousins smashed my PS2 yesterday.. I was really depressed~

I hate cousins, one time he wanted to play with my Nintendo DS and I told him that he can play with it as long as he doesn't restart my saved game. And guess what happend? He restarted it. He told me it was an accident. He actually thought that I'd believe him.

Ah well, the past is the past. At least he didn't break my game system.

MegaFuz
May 23rd, 2006, 06:50 PM
I hate cousins, one time he wanted to play with my Nintendo DS and I told him that he can play with it as long as he doesn't restart my saved game. And guess what happend? He restarted it. He told me it was an accident. He actually thought that I'd believe him.

Haha. Way to find a little positive in a world of negative. I would have strangled him on the spot. o.O

Kura
May 23rd, 2006, 06:56 PM

;o; My cousins are 16, though!!! *frowns*
--; and they smashed it. And it was unfixable..

@@ My cousins just.. treat me badly..
Once they tried to stick a lighter in my mouth and light it for fun..

--; My dad ended up buying me a new one because I never ask for anything and I always get good grades and everything.. so he felt I deserved it.. but I still feel bad about having to buy another one.. especially that the PS3 is coming out so soon.. Neh..

.__.; *is still slightly depressed*..

MegaFuz
May 23rd, 2006, 07:05 PM

--; My dad ended up buying me a new one because I never ask for anything and I always get good grades and everything.. so he felt I deserved it.. but I still feel bad about having to buy another one.. especially that the PS3 is coming out so soon.. Neh..

Aww. -_- Cheer up Kura. Just give me their addresses. A good ol' baseball bat to the knee-caps will teach them their lesson. XD

Minako
May 24th, 2006, 01:17 AM
I looked back a few posts and couldn't really find any sort of topic to continue, so I hope it's alright that I post anyway. D:

Awww...+blows up a balloon and offers it+ Cheer up soon? ;; I know how you feel right now. I've been depressed lately, and it seems like everything that happens is happening just to put me down more. >3<

I haven't been here at PC in so long, just looking at these forums makes me nostalgic. o__o;;; I miss all the friendships I had, and all those fun days just spamming in the DCC...I don't know if I'll ever get them back, though -- most people don't remember me, I'll bet. :C

ze_gobou
May 24th, 2006, 04:47 AM
In France there's no lessons this Thursday. I'm gonna sleep all the morning cause I'm rather tired...

Arcanine
May 24th, 2006, 10:10 AM

I remember you talking about your cousins. If it was me then I'd get their parents to buy me a new DS. I mean your dad shouldn't have to buy you something your cousins broke.

Oh and I got a new avy/banner. It goes along with the Org 13 style of the Higher Staff, so how does the Roxas avy/banner look? XD

MegaFuz
May 24th, 2006, 11:03 AM
I haven't been here at PC in so long, just looking at these forums makes me nostalgic. o__o;;; I miss all the friendships I had, and all those fun days just spamming in the DCC...I don't know if I'll ever get them back, though -- most people don't remember me, I'll bet. :C

Looks like you joined right around the time that I did. I don't think we ever met though. o.O

I remember you talking about your cousins. If it was me then I'd get their parents to buy me a new DS. I mean your dad shouldn't have to buy you something your cousins broke.

Oh and I got a new avy/banner. It goes along with the Org 13 style of the Higher Staff, so how does the Roxas avy/banner look? XD

Looks pretty sexy to me Andy. XD I like it!

Kura
May 24th, 2006, 01:56 PM
I remember you talking about your cousins. If it was me then I'd get their parents to buy me a new PS2. I mean your dad shouldn't have to buy you something your cousins broke.

@@ Yeah.. I know ._. I wish.. But I couldn't demand that they broke it because I would've sounded selfish and rude..

I'm.. one of those people who get trampled easily.. *sighs* I know I have to stand up for myself.. but I just can't do that without feeling that I'm saying something mean..

--;; Neh..

o_o And you guys could always spam up Funtime if you wanna spam~
Otherwise just talk about anything here o.o just as long as you're having a conversation with someone and not just randomly posting something like "LOL. I LIKE CHEESE"

o_o Yeah~~

Andy~ Your theme looks awesome~ <3
I was thinking of getting Zexion ._. but I have Kadaj.. so neh~

Chibi-chan
May 24th, 2006, 02:09 PM
YAY! Kura has a broken PS2 like me! =D

Let's start a wrecked console club XD

MegaFuz
May 24th, 2006, 04:43 PM
YAY! Kura has a broken PS2 like me! =D

Let's start a wrecked console club XD

Wrecked console club?! o.O Thankfully, I wouldn't be able to join. XD

Ugh...I'm working on putting together my writing portfolio to send to the college I'm attending the in fall. -_-

Arcanine
May 24th, 2006, 05:14 PM
Well my SNES doesn't work anymore (I guess due to old age, seeing how I never had it hooked up), so I guess I could join that club. Other then that all my systems works fine. XD

And if you guys say my avy/banner is ok then I guess I'll go on that. XD

Persona
May 24th, 2006, 05:22 PM

Ya, its pretty good. I like Roxas from Kingdom Hearts 2. Did you make it?

I need to change mine, but its taking weeks for someone to finish my request He's lazy. -stabs him- xD Though, he is very good in making graphics.

Chibi-chan
May 24th, 2006, 05:25 PM
THE ROXAS HAIRSTYLE IS ACHIEVABLE O:

I have a friend at school who wears his hair like Roxas....
the left side of his hair like, defies gravity. o.o It's not even gelled at all! It's very fluffable~~

MegaFuz
May 24th, 2006, 05:27 PM

As I said before, it looks quite good. XD

I need to change mine, but its taking weeks for someone to finish my request He's lazy. -stabs him- xD Though, he is very good in making graphics.

That's when being able to make your own comes in handy. XD

Chibi-chan
May 24th, 2006, 05:38 PM
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a222/AnimeNekoPrincess/roxaskh.jpg

I must use Roxas to bump this thread o:
Stop moving so slowly people~ Topics~

Arcanine
May 24th, 2006, 05:55 PM
Ya, its pretty good. I like Roxas from Kingdom Hearts 2. Did you make it?

I need to change mine, but its taking weeks for someone to finish my request He's lazy. -stabs him- xD Though, he is very good in making graphics. Yea I made it, I make all my avys/banners. Requesting them takes forever and I hate asking for stuff. XD

THE ROXAS HAIRSTYLE IS ACHIEVABLE O:

I have a friend at school who wears his hair like Roxas....
the left side of his hair like, defies gravity. o.o It's not even gelled at all! It's very fluffable~~ Really? If my hair was that long then I wouldn't mind having Roxas' hair style (but I'm not a blond). XD

Chibi-chan
May 24th, 2006, 06:01 PM
Yea I made it, I make all my avys/banners. Requesting them takes forever and I hate asking for stuff. XD

Really? If my hair was that long then I wouldn't mind having Roxas' hair style (but I'm not a blond). XD
Yeah. If I ever find a picture of the guy at my school, I'll have to post it XD
It's.....so soft and...animeish. XP Very, very wierd.

MegaFuz
May 24th, 2006, 06:01 PM
I'm a dirty blond. I might be able to pull it off. Although his hair seems to defy gravity as well.

And daaanngg. That popsicle he is wielding looks scrumptious. XP

Chibi-chan
May 24th, 2006, 06:08 PM
I think it's a blurpleberry popsicle. :3

Persona
May 24th, 2006, 06:09 PM
And daaanngg. That popsicle he is wielding looks scrumptious. XP

Indeed. I want it... now.

Arcanine- True. But don't you get kind of bored from your way of designing graphics? Don't you want to try someone else's style? Though, I'd still rather make my own then wait for like a year >_<

MegaFuz
May 24th, 2006, 06:11 PM
Yum. Thanks a lot Chib. Now ya made me hungry. XD

*goes to root through freezer for popsicles*

Chibi-chan
May 24th, 2006, 06:14 PM
To be able to draw like that would be awesome...;o;
I want to draw like that >: I wonder how many years the artist's has been drawing...

MegaDitto
May 24th, 2006, 06:15 PM
*pokes Andy* This goes in to the book of the few theme Andy has used besides pokemon. Though to me this rivals the Yuna theme you had early last year.

Chibi: anybody can have Roxas hair.XD

Chibi-chan
May 24th, 2006, 06:17 PM
Flaired to one side, poofy everywhere else, AND fluffy?

I think not >:

MegaFuz
May 24th, 2006, 06:18 PM
To be able to draw like that would be awesome...;o;
I want to draw like that >: I wonder how many years the artist's has been drawing...

Indeed. I wish I could draw like that. Stick figures just don't seem to cut it all the time. -_-

Arcanine
May 24th, 2006, 06:42 PM
I think it's a blurpleberry popsicle. :3No, it's Sea Salt Icecream. Play the game and you'll see. XD

Arcanine- True. But don't you get kind of bored from your way of designing graphics? Don't you want to try someone else's style? Though, I'd still rather make my own then wait for like a year >_< None of my backgrounds are the same (well for my Amanda banner I did use the background I had for my Inu banner, but that's the only one). And when I make a banner/avy I have this feeling of "I did that". Ones who requests banners put in their sig "Made by ...", I make mine so I don't have to put that in and I get the feeling that "My work is on PC" (something like that).
And when requesting banners they don't always come out the way I want it (I've had a few sometime ago and they were great, but not how I would have made it).
On top of that, if I don't make my own banners then I won't get any better (my old banners sucked). XD

*pokes Andy* This goes in to the book of the few theme Andy has used besides pokemon. Though to me this rivals the Yuna theme you had early last year.I had a Yuna avy/banner? O_o;;
OH! That girly dare in the dare thread, yea I remember that avy (not sure if I had a banner).

MegaFuz
May 24th, 2006, 06:52 PM
No, it's Sea Salt Icecream. Play the game and you'll see. XD

Sea Salt Ice Cream?! Blah...that doesn't sound applealing at all. o.O

MegaDitto
May 24th, 2006, 07:00 PM
I had a Yuna avy/banner? O_o;;
OH! That girly dare in the dare thread, yea I remember that avy (not sure if I had a banner).
Believe me. You had a banner. I know it's hard to rebember.XD It was way early back when I first joind PC. Before you became a SA.

Arcanine
May 24th, 2006, 07:15 PM
Sea Salt Ice Cream?! Blah...that doesn't sound applealing at all. o.OI know, it doesn't sound good but that's what it is. XD

Believe me. You had a banner. I know it's hard to rebember.XD It was way early back when I first joind PC. Before you became a SA. But was the banner a Yuna banner? Or was it the Sakura one?

Emma
May 24th, 2006, 10:28 PM
I like all types of ice cream.. but Sea salt ice cream? You gotta be kidding me O.O XD I aint posted here in a while D:

Drummershuff
May 24th, 2006, 11:44 PM
I like all types of ice cream.. but Sea salt ice cream? You gotta be kidding me O.O XD I aint posted here in a while D:

I only like Vanilla and Coffee flavoured ones..

Toothache
May 25th, 2006, 03:38 AM
Toffee ice cream is nice, as is mint choc chip. Godly flavours.

Razer302
May 25th, 2006, 03:44 AM
dont like coffee at all i only like vanilla it is the only good flavour

Drummershuff
May 25th, 2006, 04:04 AM
It's quite nice, actually. I wouldn't have it all the time. But it's nice once in a while.

Minako
May 25th, 2006, 04:06 AM
I prefer frozen yogurt over ice cream, but coffee ice cream is like, one of the best foods ever, to me. Probably because I love the beverage. XD

Drummershuff
May 25th, 2006, 04:08 AM
Okay then. XD

What do you think of my new theme?

Minako
May 25th, 2006, 04:13 AM
You changed it? o_o I don't see any difference. D:

Drummershuff
May 25th, 2006, 04:22 AM
I changed it a couple of hours ago.

Minako
May 25th, 2006, 04:25 AM
Oh, well. The theme you have right now looks good, either way.

Ed <3

Drifblim
May 25th, 2006, 05:29 AM
Have to say it's a tad...smaller than your usual taste.

Drummershuff
May 25th, 2006, 05:32 AM
I know, but I still like it.

Lord Mike
May 25th, 2006, 05:54 AM
Taylor Hicks won you guys! SOUL PATROL!

Arcanine
May 25th, 2006, 08:31 AM
I agree with CW, it is a little too small. But that's me, other then that it looks good Matt.

Drummershuff
May 25th, 2006, 09:40 AM
I agree with CW, it is a little too small. But that's me, other then that it looks good Matt.

Yeah, it is. Sammi made it.. XD

But, it's the best I've got till I get another one.

Minako
May 25th, 2006, 09:48 AM
I rather like small signatures. XD They're neat when they're organized well...

I should probably make a new sig/banner soon, but I can't be bothered to open Photoshop and come up with something... D:

Loyal Arcanine
May 25th, 2006, 09:51 AM
Yeah well my signature owns you all.

Sammi
May 25th, 2006, 09:54 AM
Yeah, it is. Sammi made it.. XD

But, it's the best I've got till I get another one.
That's what you get when you go "make me a theme!" XD
Although I'm still iffy on that avatar... >>;; Meh, I don't think I'll ever be happy with it. XD

I personally like small sigs, but that's just me. XD

Loyal Arcanine -- I don't know... ;D

Drummershuff
May 25th, 2006, 10:01 AM
Yeah well my signature owns you all.

That's true. But that doesn't stop me pwning you. XD

That's what you get when you go "make me a theme!" XD
Although I'm still iffy on that avatar... >>;; Meh, I don't think I'll ever be happy with it. XD

I personally like small sigs, but that's just me. XD

Loyal Arcanine -- I don't know... ;D

I know, and I like it. XD

Arcanine
May 25th, 2006, 10:54 AM
Arcanine names are everywhere around PC. o.o
I wonder how many of them members want "Arcanine" as their name. XD

Drummershuff
May 25th, 2006, 10:58 AM

*smack* You broke a DCC rule. XD

Yeah, I've seen some like 'Arcanine' and that. XD

MegaFuz
May 25th, 2006, 11:02 AM

I don't know, but not near as many as the members that want their name to be "megafuz". XD

flight
May 25th, 2006, 11:06 AM

Yeah, I've seen some like 'Arcanine' and that. XD

I've always wondered who started the trend. I thought it was Andy, but I was wrong. x__x

Drummershuff
May 25th, 2006, 11:15 AM
I've always wondered who started the trend. I thought it was Andy, but I was wrong. x__x

Andy was the first Arcanine, though.

Chibi-chan
May 25th, 2006, 11:41 AM
Someone needs to change this to

The Chibi May DCC

srsly D:

Drummershuff
May 25th, 2006, 11:42 AM
And, why would we want to do that? XD

Sammi
May 25th, 2006, 11:44 AM
Andy was the first Arcanine, though.
Didn't Shining Arcanine come before him though? @@ Or do you mean the first user with the name "Arcanine"?

Chibi May DCC? That sounds cute, that's for sure. But no, I know I'm not changing it. xD;

Drummershuff
May 25th, 2006, 11:45 AM
Didn't Shining Arcanine come before him though? @@ Or do you mean the first user with the name "Arcanine"?

Chibi May DCC? That sounds cute, that's for sure. But no, I know I'm not changing it. xD;

That's true. I'd forgotten about him.

Chibi-chan
May 25th, 2006, 11:53 AM

As...in 'Small'

BECAUSE THIS IS THE SMALLEST DCC EVAR D:

and it's mine.

//The Chibi May DCC\\

MegaDitto
May 25th, 2006, 12:04 PM
I wonder if I can do the June DCC. D:

Chibi:Not that small.

Lucid-Acid
May 25th, 2006, 12:15 PM
WOAH WTF I'M POSTING AT PC WTF LOLOLOL

;O Small images suck, I remember when andy had like a 200x200 avatar this one time... it pwned any puny image. >O

MegaFuz
May 25th, 2006, 12:56 PM
I wonder if I can do the June DCC. D:

If my memory serves me correctly, someone's already got the June CC reserved. Then again, my memory has no idea who reserved it, so wtf do I know?? o.O

Volkner's Apprentice
May 25th, 2006, 12:57 PM
...Congrats? Time for pie! ^_^ Hm my school just had Springfest, a day of..giant blow up slides and snowcones..wierd. Plus groovy tye-dye t-shirts and an hour out of my last class.

Persona
May 25th, 2006, 01:02 PM
I'm not quite obsessed in thinking about who will start the next DCC. Come on, its not like you get a reward... do you? =O

Drummershuff
May 25th, 2006, 01:11 PM
It doesn't really matter who does..

Emma
May 25th, 2006, 01:17 PM
Nope, Just as long someone does it XD I think it was Rock lee who reserved it?

I have to agree, This is one of the smallest DCC's I've set eyes on this forum xP

Drummershuff
May 25th, 2006, 01:19 PM
It's because most of the random noobs don't post here anymore.. Just the regular one. XD

Persona
May 25th, 2006, 01:19 PM
Nope, Just as long someone does it XD I think it was Rock lee who reserved it?

I have to agree, This is one of the smallest DCC's I've set eyes on this forum xP

Indeed. Poor Chibi..?

What was your favourite DCC? Mine was April. =D

MegaFuz
May 25th, 2006, 01:20 PM
Oh...it doesn't matter to me either. I was just replying to Haji's comment. As long as someone makes a new one, it doesn't make a difference to me.

Drummershuff
May 25th, 2006, 01:23 PM
Oh, and yes. I think that Rock Lee has asked to make the new one.

Arcanine
May 25th, 2006, 02:04 PM

Yeah, I've seen some like 'Arcanine' and that. XDKura is going to come in now and give me a warning. XD

There's 17 members with "Arcanine" in their name (not counting me). So they're out there. XD

I don't know, but not near as many as the members that want their name to be "megafuz". XD Yea sure.... I'll keep that in mind. XD

Didn't Shining Arcanine come before him though? @@ Or do you mean the first user with the name "Arcanine"? Yea, but I joined the new PC before him, so in a way I'm the one that started the whole "Arcanine" thing (on the new PC that is). XD

WOAH WTF I'M POSTING AT PC WTF LOLOLOL

;O Small images suck, I remember when andy had like a 200x200 avatar this one time... it pwned any puny image. >OI can't help it if I like large avys. I mean I did set the whole 200 width limit for higher Staff avys. XD

MegaFuz
May 25th, 2006, 02:05 PM
Now that you mention it, I think Rock Foo was the one that asked to do it already.

Lord Mike
May 25th, 2006, 02:39 PM
I think I got the June DCC reserved. I opened it 10 days early and they got mad at me and closed it until June.

MegaFuz
May 25th, 2006, 02:47 PM
Yeah well you're going to need permission from a moderator. Your thread was completely deleted, not just closed.

Drummershuff
May 25th, 2006, 03:03 PM
Kura is going to come in now and give me a warning. XD

Yes, she is. Go and wash your mouth out with soap. XD

MegaFuz
May 25th, 2006, 03:54 PM
^ Well he didn't last long, now did he?? Too bad...seemed like a nice fellow too. o.O

Arcanine
May 25th, 2006, 04:13 PM
I think I got the June DCC reserved. I opened it 10 days early and they got mad at me and closed it until June.Then you think wrong. You're not going to start the June DCC.

Yes, she is. Go and wash your mouth out with soap. XD No thanks, I like my mouth the way it is. XD

Lord Mike
May 25th, 2006, 05:16 PM
Then you think wrong. You're not going to start the June DCC.

Then who's going to start June DCC?

Drifblim
May 25th, 2006, 05:21 PM
Rock Lee is. I spoke to Jorge.

Although I have dibs on it if he fails to do so.

Arcanine
May 25th, 2006, 06:02 PM
Rock Lee is. I spoke to Jorge.

Although I have dibs on it if he fails to do so.
Well there's only one day of error. So if he doesn't make it on the 1st you'll get your chance. XD

Drifblim
May 25th, 2006, 06:10 PM
So perhaps I should send him a little black message telling him to 'mysteriously' disappear for that day. :P

Chibi-chan
May 25th, 2006, 06:33 PM
I personally, would like to go back to seasonals....

MegaFuz
May 25th, 2006, 07:18 PM
I think I missed your reasoning for going back to seasonals when we had this discussion before. I don't see why it matters. -_-

Drummershuff
May 26th, 2006, 12:01 AM
No thanks, I like my mouth the way it is. XD

Aww, go on. I need a bit of humour. XD

Chibi-chan
May 26th, 2006, 01:42 AM
Last day of school~~~~~~~~

Drummershuff
May 26th, 2006, 01:48 AM
OMG, It's the owner of this Chibi Daily Chit Chat. Welcome~

Chibi-chan
May 26th, 2006, 01:52 AM
Why hello there XD

It's almot 6AM~

I get out at 11~

AND THEN SUMMER!! =D

Drummershuff
May 26th, 2006, 01:57 AM
It's nearly 11 here.
I only get a week off, then another 5 weeks at school. The it's summer time!

Minako
May 26th, 2006, 01:59 AM
It's 3:00 AM here. XD

I'm homeschooled, I don't get summer break or anything like that~

Toothache
May 26th, 2006, 02:00 AM
Oh noes, it's that time of the year already?

Seriously, kids should be in school ALL OF THE TIME. We oldies have to work all the time, so yeah. :-p

Drummershuff
May 26th, 2006, 02:06 AM
Nah, we shouldn't.

I wouldn't mind being HomeSchooled though. It sounds fun. XD

Toothache
May 26th, 2006, 02:13 AM
It's probably just as much work as school, with the advantage that you can avoid bullies and all sorts of unpleasant things (gym teachers)

Drummershuff
May 26th, 2006, 02:14 AM
Yeah. See, it is better to be homeschooled. I just guess you aren't as social as you could be.

Toothache
May 26th, 2006, 02:19 AM
There's good and bad points about everything. Socialising isn't the be-all and end-all anyway, too many people can be boring, frustrating and so on.

Minako
May 26th, 2006, 02:21 AM
Homeschooling is nice, at times. I don't socialize very much at all anymore, though.

School all the time? o_O But you don't work 24/7, certainly, and learning things takes a different effort than working. D:

Drummershuff
May 26th, 2006, 02:23 AM
Oh, I still think that I would like to though...

Toothache
May 26th, 2006, 02:23 AM
Heh, I didn't mean 24/7, I just meant less school holidays (mostly cos it means more work for me :-p).

Slight theme change, what do you think?

Drummershuff
May 26th, 2006, 02:33 AM
What's the difference? o_O

Toothache
May 26th, 2006, 02:35 AM
You're not looking hard enough. Want to borrow my specs?

Drummershuff
May 26th, 2006, 02:38 AM
Is the banner a bit different or something?

Toothache
May 26th, 2006, 02:39 AM
No I haven't changed the banner try again.

PS Reply in my fan club.

Drummershuff
May 26th, 2006, 02:42 AM
You've taken some words out of it then. Still looks the same to me though.

Toothache
May 26th, 2006, 02:47 AM
I'll put you out of your misery.

My usertitle has changed
Nature has moved from Bold to Naive
I deleted the moon quote in my sig and added the village idiot one.

People don't read sigs as often as I'd like em to, I guess.

husnain
May 26th, 2006, 03:26 AM
Hello everyone *rolleyes* and trust me, you don't want to know that why was I inactive >_>

Toothache
May 26th, 2006, 03:37 AM
Welcome back, husnain. Using a different username? Who were you before now, maybe some of us knew you.

Drummershuff
May 26th, 2006, 04:37 AM
I'll put you out of your misery.

My usertitle has changed
Nature has moved from Bold to Naive
I deleted the moon quote in my sig and added the village idiot one.

People don't read sigs as often as I'd like em to, I guess.

I knew that. Just wanted to let other people have a guess. XD

Lord Mike
May 26th, 2006, 05:53 AM
Can any of you guys help me make a banner with "YoMama" on it? I'll repay them dearly.

Dawson
May 26th, 2006, 07:46 AM
I'd make you one, but I'd require your future son's life as my payment.

Drummershuff
May 26th, 2006, 07:55 AM
I'd make you one, but I'd require your future son's life as my payment.

I guess that's not too much to ask. XD

husnain
May 26th, 2006, 08:19 AM
Welcome back, husnain. Using a different username? Who were you before now, maybe some of us knew you.
No I didn't use a different username before ^^; And Hi ;)

Drummershuff
May 26th, 2006, 08:20 AM
Yeah, he joined in January. Just didn't post. o_O

husnain
May 26th, 2006, 08:26 AM
I forgot about this forum >.< I usually go on Pe2k.

Drummershuff
May 26th, 2006, 08:28 AM
Oh, I think that I might have seen you around..

Karasuma
May 26th, 2006, 08:29 AM
So perhaps I should send him a little black message telling him to 'mysteriously' disappear for that day. :P

Like I would miss such an opportunity Mr. Walrein

But in case I do fall asleep I'll ask someone else to take my place, but the chances for me to do it is 99.9%

Drummershuff
May 26th, 2006, 08:31 AM
Hello Rock Lee. XD

We haven't spoken for ages. How have you been?

husnain
May 26th, 2006, 08:32 AM
Umm.. ok :o , so what are we talking about D:

Garouga! Bare Your Fangs!
May 26th, 2006, 08:33 AM
I have reason to believe Santa is a terrorist. O.O

husnain
May 26th, 2006, 08:34 AM
I have reason to believe Santa is a terrorist. O.O
:o what is the reason? xD

Drummershuff
May 26th, 2006, 08:35 AM
And, why on earth do you think that?

May 26th, 2006, 08:37 AM
Well, not exactly a terrorist. More like...working with George W.

-Santa can travel to every house in one night, so why drop off GIFTS? Why not medicine, or food?
-Santa beats his reindeer with a horse whip
-Santa steals cookies and milk

Three good reasons.

Dawson
May 26th, 2006, 08:44 AM
-Why would kids want medicine or food on christmas when their parents provide that everyday of the week?
-So?
-Santa doesn't steal cookies and milk, they're left out for him to eat.

If he was a terrorist, why wouldn't he drop off bombs or anthrax packages?

husnain
May 26th, 2006, 08:46 AM
Well, not exactly a terrorist. More like...working with George W.

-Santa can travel to every house in one night, so why drop off GIFTS? Why not medicine, or food?
-Santa beats his reindeer with a horse whip
-Santa steals cookies and milk

Three good reasons.
Quite reasonable :/ Now you made me beleive that santa is a terrorist too ;(

May 26th, 2006, 08:50 AM
Dawson, the food and medicine are for people who cannot afford it. Duh. Santa could actually deliver that to people, free of charge.

husnain
May 26th, 2006, 08:55 AM
Dawson, the food and medicine are for people who cannot afford it. Duh. Santa could actually deliver that to people, free of charge.
What he said. Well, it's obvious.

Dawson
May 26th, 2006, 08:57 AM
Except that Santa's elves make presents at the workshop in Lapland, not medicine or food.

...I honestly can't believe I'm debating whether Santa is a terrorist or not.

May 26th, 2006, 09:01 AM
Conspiracy theories are a hobby of mine, and I hate Santa. So why not mix them?

Santa and his elves have magic powers, so why not make medicine and food instead? Cure world sickness AND hunger!

Drummershuff
May 26th, 2006, 09:02 AM
Except that Santa's elves make presents at the workshop in Lapland, not medicine or food.

...I honestly can't believe I'm debating whether Santa is a terrorist or not.

Neither can I. Something I didn't expect people to be still discussing when I came back from dinner. o.o

May 26th, 2006, 09:05 AM
Yeah, I quoted Dawson in my sig. I like that quote. ^_^

Arcanine
May 26th, 2006, 09:07 AM
Kids now days, thinking Santa is a bad guy. I bet all of you didn't get what you asked for so now you're out to give Santa a bad name. XD

Drummershuff
May 26th, 2006, 09:07 AM
Yes, it's a very interesting one. XD

edit: Yes. Andy. That's exactly what we're going to do. XD

May 26th, 2006, 09:15 AM
I'm not out to give Santa a bad name, Andy! Eh...who am I kidding? Yes I am!

Mystic
May 26th, 2006, 09:16 AM
Bah, I didn't think he was a bad guy when I was younger. Kids now-a-days.

May 26th, 2006, 09:18 AM
I don't like the idea of a fat guy in a red suit coming down the chimney to eat the cookies that I made for him! He eats them ALL! He even drank the sour milk I put out for him last year, the greedy little...

Drummershuff
May 26th, 2006, 09:29 AM

Yeah. Terrible aren't they? XD

Nice to see you back Mystic. You haven't been on for ages.

Dawg 2005
May 26th, 2006, 09:38 AM
You sound like you're eighty-five saying it like that. XD

Santa isn't real, so I could care less. XD

Now if you're talking about Saint Nick...

Drummershuff
May 26th, 2006, 09:40 AM
You don't know that Santa isn't real. I saw him Christmas Eve, so you lie. XD

Welcome back DAWG.

Dawg 2005
May 26th, 2006, 09:42 AM
You don't know that Santa isn't real. I saw him Christmas Eve, so you lie. XD

Welcome back DAWG.
Matty-poo, that was most likely your dad. XD

Thank you, MATTY-POO.

Drummershuff
May 26th, 2006, 09:48 AM
Nope, my Dad doesn't live with me..

Anytime DAWG. You going to come on MSN?

Dawg 2005
May 26th, 2006, 09:59 AM
I'm on now. XD

Well, you must've been hallucinating (SP? XD), because the dude ain't real. XD

Drummershuff
May 26th, 2006, 10:02 AM
Yes, you aren't..

I'm not. He is real. Don't start trying to lie to me. XD

Dawg 2005
May 26th, 2006, 10:16 AM
I'm the Santa in the house, because he ain't real. XD

Ho ho ho.

Drummershuff
May 26th, 2006, 10:26 AM
That was so funny DAWG. I'm still laughing from it. XD

Emma
May 26th, 2006, 11:09 AM
Santa claus.. Is my dad XD I caught him drinking the cookies and milk I set out the night before christmas (I was only 6) And then I made a creak, my dad turned around and I was shocked XD I was so annoyed santa wasn't real D:

Drummershuff
May 26th, 2006, 11:23 AM
It's not your Dad. >> He's real. Stop lying.

Emma
May 26th, 2006, 11:30 AM
I'm not lying XD It's true, And when I was 4 I found out my dad was the tooth fairy ¬_¬ Disturbing.

Karasuma
May 26th, 2006, 11:40 AM
Emma, we know the secret behind Mr. Santy Claws, but don't ruin the spirit of christmas to the youngsters

Thats right, I have killed the DCC for 10 minutes, WOOT~

Drummershuff
May 26th, 2006, 12:04 PM
Yeah, you killed it Rock Lee. >>

I've just gone on the laptop..

Emma
May 26th, 2006, 12:08 PM
Oh yea, I nearly forgot about that D:

@Youngerkids: I was saying nothing but nonsence just then :P

Drummershuff
May 26th, 2006, 12:12 PM
Emma, why is your avatar just a pink blob? XD

Emma
May 26th, 2006, 12:14 PM
Coz I couldn't find a smaller version of that pic to put on D: I can't be bothered to sort it out yet anyway XD

Drummershuff
May 26th, 2006, 12:23 PM
I see. Did you make it yourself?

Emma
May 26th, 2006, 12:28 PM
Yea, it was just a quick 10 minute theme I made out of boredem XP

Drummershuff
May 26th, 2006, 12:32 PM
Ah, I wish I could make themes~

Arcanine
May 26th, 2006, 01:05 PM
Get Paint Shop Pro or PhotoShop (or like me get both XD) and you'll be able to make banners and avys and all sorts of stuff. XD

Drummershuff
May 26th, 2006, 01:08 PM
But.. I don't think that I would be able to. XD

Arcanine
May 26th, 2006, 01:20 PM
If you got money then you can get it, but it costs a good bit for both. XD

Drummershuff
May 26th, 2006, 01:26 PM
No, I mean. I can get them..

Just, I don't think that I would be able to make banner's and that. XD

Arcanine
May 26th, 2006, 01:42 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v87/Arcanine_88/Arcanine_banner.bmp
One of my first (if not my first) banners I made that went in my sig. I look back on that and say "It looks boring", but that was back then when I was still new. If you get PSP or PS you'll get better.

Drummershuff
May 26th, 2006, 01:49 PM
Yeah, still looks good though. D:

I might give it ago... I dunno though.

Shikon no Tama
May 26th, 2006, 04:00 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v87/Arcanine_88/Arcanine_banner.bmp
One of my first (if not my first) banners I made that went in my sig. I look back on that and say "It looks boring", but that was back then when I was still new. If you get PSP or PS you'll get better.
It takes quite alot of time to get good at making banners though. I went through like 5 tutorials just to make good effects for my banner, and back then, I was so confused about everything. Trust me, I was a newb when it came to Photoshop, even with tutorials. But over time, you get better and better. But it takes a while. ^^;

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
May 26th, 2006, 05:00 PM
Speaking of banners I really want someone to give me a Tutorial of one. Thats in great detail..

:t092:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Shikon no Tama
May 26th, 2006, 05:29 PM
Speaking of banners I really want someone to give me a Tutorial of one. Thats in great detail..

Try searching on Google. There are a bunch of good tutorials there. :3

May 26th, 2006, 05:31 PM
I know, I tried but they aren't in depth and I need someone thats really good at making banners to tell me where they found there tutroial.

Shikon no Tama
May 26th, 2006, 05:33 PM
I know, I tried but they aren't in depth and I need someone thats really good at making banners to tell me where they found there tutroial.

Hmmm... What do you need to find tutorials for? o.o

Munashii
May 26th, 2006, 09:19 PM
Yeah, who needs tutorials? It's fun to laugh at how horrible your banners were when you tried to make banners without 'em. I played around with Adobe Photoshop 5.5 for 3 hours trying to make banners and now it's fun to look at how horrible they are. Just experiment. It's fun, as I said before. Tutorials are for ze perfectionists.

DarkGreg
May 26th, 2006, 11:35 PM
I played around with it for about an hour, I never used any tutorials, I figured it out all by myself

Emma
May 27th, 2006, 01:41 AM
I took a few tutorials, I've only had photoshop for about a month now and still getting the hang of stuff XD

DarkGreg
May 27th, 2006, 01:42 AM
I still haven't got PHotoshop mastered but I've had it since the 23rd of March

Drummershuff
May 27th, 2006, 01:54 AM
That's quite a while. XD

But, you banners are quite good.

Toothache
May 27th, 2006, 02:15 AM
I should get Photoshop at some point (although my digital art skills are next to zero, my pencil and paper art is pretty rocking, I think). I just don't have the money for it yet, but I will eventually.

Sammi
May 27th, 2006, 02:16 AM
I've had Photoshop for awhile... and I still suck at it. XD; I first learned how to use it in school, and I loved it. <3 It's better than Paint Shop Pro, which was what I was using before.

I've never looked at tutorials or anything, so it's kinda to be expected. @@

Drummershuff
May 27th, 2006, 02:19 AM
Your banner's are good, Sammi.

Stop putting yourself down. >O

Dawg 2005
May 27th, 2006, 04:30 AM
Gah, at least you're good. So don't put yourself down. XD

I suck at photoshop so bad. XD

Drummershuff
May 27th, 2006, 05:18 AM
Yeah, same here DAWG. XD

No one to talk to now. ;_;

Lord Mike
May 27th, 2006, 05:31 AM
I stink at making banners. Especially in paint. I always mess up.

Dawg 2005
May 27th, 2006, 06:48 AM
Banner making isn't really meant to be a paint job. XD

Drummershuff
May 27th, 2006, 07:41 AM
How can you make a banner on paint anyway? o_O

Sammi
May 27th, 2006, 09:14 AM
You can... it just doesn't look as great, considering it doesn't have layers or fun effects... XD

Some people do pretty cool stuff on Paint. I'm not one of them though. XD;

Himawarii
May 27th, 2006, 09:14 AM
Photoshop was hard for me to master at first,but I seem to be getting a little better =| Not that I've really improved..
And I remember making banners on Paint 8DD They were not nifty,but they were cute IMO <3

Hi people :3

Sammi
May 27th, 2006, 09:17 AM
I feel that way too! I mean, I like messing with it and trying new things, but I usually don't get much better at it. xX

Yeah, you can't do much on Paint, but if you know how to work it, you can make it turn out pretty good. @@ If I had the background seperate, and if I had the cutout of Pearl, I could probably make my banner on Paint. XD;

Karasuma
May 27th, 2006, 09:17 AM
You can... it just doesn't look as great, considering it doesn't have layers or fun effects... XD

Some people do pretty cool stuff on Paint. I'm not one of them though. XD;

I remember my first banners, they were mostly done on paint and I used to re-size them which turned out very uber. I think I still have my first banner, its a Trunks banner if anyone remembers xD

Himawarii
May 27th, 2006, 09:18 AM
I do quite recall that one Rocky XD I think it was that one you used back in December? O.o

viridian doubletongue
May 27th, 2006, 09:18 AM

Most of my banners are made on paint, Because there just pics with little detail.

Karasuma
May 27th, 2006, 09:19 AM
I do quite recall that one Rocky XD I think it was that one you used back in December? O.o

And your right, I may use it again but its hard to decide what banners I want to use

Sammi
May 27th, 2006, 09:20 AM
I remember my first banners, they were mostly done on paint and I used to re-size them which turned out very uber. I think I still have my first banner, its a Trunks banner if anyone remembers xD
I don't remember it. ;; Do you still have a link to it? I'd love to see it. =)

Himawarii
May 27th, 2006, 09:21 AM
I knew it 8DDD
My first banner was purple from what I remember :33~

Karasuma
May 27th, 2006, 09:23 AM
I knew it 8DDD
My first banner was purple from what I remember :33~

I have no clue about your first banner Miss K, but my guess is that it must have been a Blue(girl) banner or a Tia Banner xD

Sammi
May 27th, 2006, 09:24 AM
Hm... I can't remember the first banner I made. Well, at least I can't think of it off the top of my head. XD

It appears to be a sucky banner of just pictures of Kaiba. ><;

Himawarii
May 27th, 2006, 09:28 AM
My first banner on MSPaint was Shampoo,Rocky =o
My first Photoshop banner was Tomoyo from Tsubasa =)

XD It probably wasn't sucky,Sammi.You tried X3

May 27th, 2006, 09:30 AM
But does anyone know a free program that allows you to make great banners.

:t094:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Sammi
May 27th, 2006, 09:34 AM
Queen Boo -- Personally, I don't. Sorry.

Let's see... XD Okay, not too terrible, but not the best in the world either.

I think this was my first. That was in PSP. (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v144/insaneSammi/testing.png)
Not my first, but it looks... okay... I drew the picture. XD (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v144/insaneSammi/ipfb.png)

Karasuma
May 27th, 2006, 09:35 AM
But does anyone know a free program that allows you to make great banners.

:t094:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

There are many programs out there that are good.

I recommend Imageready, it can give you some good banners like the one I have or Photoimpact, thats another good one

Himawarii
May 27th, 2006, 09:36 AM
I got my Photoshop 6.0 download free off a site O.O But I'd suggest not risking it XD You can always download a trial and see what you can do :3

So right in between.That's okay XD

Sammi
May 27th, 2006, 09:41 AM
I got my Photoshop 6.0 download free off a site O.O But I'd suggest not risking it XD You can always download a trial and see what you can do :3

Yay illegal downloads... XD

Imageready isn't exactly free, Lee, unless you get the demo. (Hey, that rhymed! *shot*)

Drummershuff
May 27th, 2006, 10:32 AM

What site was that? I'm back now~

Sammi
May 27th, 2006, 10:34 AM
I wouldn't post the link. I think that would fall under the no (illegal?) software rule. :/

Drummershuff
May 27th, 2006, 10:35 AM
I guess. I wouldn't mind the site though. XDD

Sammi
May 27th, 2006, 10:36 AM
Then keep it off of PC please~ =D

So, Matt, have you ever tried making banners?

Drummershuff
May 27th, 2006, 10:40 AM
Nope, I don't think I'd be any good, and I've got other things to do then buy something that I might not use. D:

Persona
May 27th, 2006, 10:43 AM
Nope, I don't think I'd be any good, and I've got other things to do then buy something that I might not use. D:

I'd think you would do alright in graphics, and they're not all that difficult. I should know, I make banners/avatars. =/ But I don't even make them anymore.

Its kind of not all that worth buying it. Its not like its anything useful in life.

Drummershuff
May 27th, 2006, 10:57 AM
I'd think you would do alright in graphics, and they're not all that difficult. I should know, I make banners/avatars. =/ But I don't even make them anymore.

Its kind of not all that worth buying it. Its not like its anything useful in life.

Yeah, I don't think that I would be that bad. But, I'm not sure that I would want to buy the program. XD

Emma
May 27th, 2006, 11:00 AM
I got mine off a website, and used a keygen to get a crack code to make the trial version of photoshop trial to become the full version and wouldn't end. I forgot the darn site though D:

I'm thinking of changing my user name to just Emma, But I dunno if I should ><

Drummershuff
May 27th, 2006, 11:02 AM
Oh, that's annoying. XD

It's up to you. I don't mind myself. What do you prefer? Your real name or a nickname?

Persona
May 27th, 2006, 11:02 AM
I got mine off a website, and used a keygen to get a crack code to make the trial version of photoshop trial to become the full version and wouldn't end. I forgot the darn site though D:

I'm thinking of changing my user name to just Emma, But I dunno if I should ><

So.. you didn't have to pay for it? O.o

Eh.. if you want to, you can. But once you do it, you'll have to wait 6 months, not 3, to change it again.

Emma
May 27th, 2006, 11:04 AM
Yea I know D: And nope, I didn't have to pay for it, I downloaded the keygen off a site and got the serial code for ps CS2

Drummershuff
May 27th, 2006, 11:10 AM
Are you going to get a name change, Emma?

Sammi
May 27th, 2006, 11:13 AM
I think you should. Emma's a good name. :3
And, they'd never wonder about your real name. XD

Of couse, you don't have to listen to me -- that's just my two cents. *run* XD

Drummershuff
May 27th, 2006, 11:21 AM
Yeah, most people call you Emma anyway. Not many people call you Devasation. People call me Drummershuff, though. XD

DarkGreg
May 27th, 2006, 11:27 AM
It's entirely Emma's choice but it would be better cause everyone calls you Emma, I preffer it when people call me Conor now not Croc, why'd I pick such a crap name when I registered?

Prince Peasley
May 27th, 2006, 11:27 AM
I always call Devastation Emaa and Drummershuff Matt.. Well atleast i try to :D When wer in this subject anyway i should let people know that i'd rather be called by my first name too, its so much easier.

Drummershuff
May 27th, 2006, 11:50 AM
I usually call people by there proper names.

Persona
May 27th, 2006, 11:52 AM
Eh.. both for me. If I know the person as a friend, I call them by their real name's. If they're not, then I call them by their username's.

Karasuma
May 27th, 2006, 11:53 AM
Sadly, some members stole my name idea, so there's no way for me to use Chris as my username anymore

Drummershuff
May 27th, 2006, 11:56 AM
I prefer to be called Matt, but I don't mind being called Shuff or something. XD

Dawg 2005
May 27th, 2006, 12:02 PM
Rofl Shuff. XDD

People call me Dawg, Dawg 2005, and John. XD

People think my name is short for Johnathan, but it's not. It's just John. XD Yay for me being named after a middle name! XD

Drummershuff
May 27th, 2006, 12:12 PM
Actually, I call you DAWG - Partner in crime. XD

May 27th, 2006, 12:35 PM
There are many programs out there that are good.

I recommend Imageready, it can give you some good banners like the one I have or Photoimpact, thats another good one
Thats not free though. I have to pay money.

:t093:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Lucid-Acid
May 27th, 2006, 12:49 PM
This thread is pithetic, you people make Paige's eyes bleed! :disappoin

Go download limewire, then get PSP or PS. Those be the best. D;

Persona
May 27th, 2006, 12:52 PM

=O Isn't it spelled pathetic?

I've got limewire, at least its free for downloading music.

*Points to her siggy* Was that from before, or are you leaving soon?

DarkGreg
May 27th, 2006, 12:53 PM
Well, I got my Photoshop and imageready off limewire too

Lucid-Acid
May 27th, 2006, 12:54 PM
=O Isn't it spelled pathetic?

I've got limewire, at least its free for downloading music.

*Points to her siggy* Was that from before, or are you leaving soon?
Ewww... person I don't know... D;

Persona
May 27th, 2006, 12:56 PM
Ewww... person I don't know... D;

Eh..? Are you going to answer my questions or are you just going to say "ewwww" the whole time? ¬_¬

Lucid-Acid
May 27th, 2006, 12:58 PM
Eh..? Are you going to answer my questions or are you just going to say "ewwww" the whole time? ¬_¬
I'd love to say "ewwww" the whole time, but I have Kura "tisk-tisking" at me. D; I had left like 3 months ago, I just pop into visit. And I don't have to spell things properly, I am Paige. <3

Dawg 2005
May 27th, 2006, 01:55 PM

Limewire is known for crashing, and it crashed my whole computer once.

Ryan, you're so late. XD She used to be a mod and left. O_o

Persona
May 27th, 2006, 02:04 PM
Limewire is known for crashing, and it crashed my whole computer once.

Ryan, you're so late. XD She used to be a mod and left. O_o

I know she used to be a mod. Though, I didn't know she left. So.. err.. Welcome back for her? xD

Dawg 2005
May 27th, 2006, 03:12 PM
She said she was just stopping by. =/

And to your earlier comment, Kahoshi, this thread really is pathetic. >>

Persona
May 27th, 2006, 03:25 PM
*nods with both of them* I miss the April DCC. It was my favourite, and at a few nights, there were about 11 people posting in the thread O.o

Plus, a few members who post in the DCC's have been banned. Like Paul and Jack.

Lord Mike
May 27th, 2006, 03:31 PM
This DCC is dead compared to the others. January's has over 17,600.