PDA

View Full Version : +//May Daily Chit-Chat\\+

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Drummershuff
May 2nd, 2006, 08:44 AM
Hey Greta.

I hate all this gender swaping. >> I don't see any of the point.

Esupio
May 2nd, 2006, 08:49 AM
~^^ It'd be useless if I welcomed Max once again X3.

Hellos Matt, heya Esupio [Gosh, gender change again D:]?

I've only ever swapped my gender once, check my profile and then my age XD

Supreme Edgeboy Max
May 2nd, 2006, 08:53 AM
Hi Joe, and seriously, your gender-changing SUCKS. X3 Mine'd be almost perfect right now if I'd decided to change.

Genderchanging is overrated.

Drummershuff
May 2nd, 2006, 08:55 AM
Yeah, I mean everyone would think Supreme Edgeboy Max is a girl. o_o

Supreme Edgeboy Max
May 2nd, 2006, 08:58 AM
Yeah, I mean everyone would think Supreme Edgeboy Max is a girl. o_o
Oh, the Max bit never stopped some people voting for me as favorite female member in MotM sometime back. X3

Drummershuff
May 2nd, 2006, 09:00 AM
Hmm, not even the "Edgeboy" bit?

Anyway, I'm off to lunch.

Esupio
May 2nd, 2006, 09:02 AM
[18:01] <GreatKawaiiPenguin> remember
[18:01] <GreatKawaiiPenguin> the entire PC staff is corrupt!
[18:01] <Esupio_sono_Kamereon> yep
:O
enjoy lunch matt :P

Supreme Edgeboy Max
May 2nd, 2006, 09:07 AM
Hmm, not even the "Edgeboy" bit?

Anyway, I'm off to lunch.
No, not even that. Some people are horribly dense you know.. enjoy your lunch 'cause it'll be your last.

Drummershuff
May 2nd, 2006, 09:07 AM
Yeah, I meant dinner. XD;

Supreme Edgeboy Max
May 2nd, 2006, 09:19 AM
Yeah, I meant dinner. XD;
Same difference.

Hello Tongari. I'm good, and I don't know who you are unless you've got a name change that I don't know of.

Drummershuff
May 2nd, 2006, 09:25 AM
Yeah, he's Jolty-kun. XD

And I'm back now.

Esupio
May 2nd, 2006, 09:26 AM
Heey. o_o
How are you people? XD
Sup Joltster /oldnickname

Welcome back Matt :P

Supreme Edgeboy Max
May 2nd, 2006, 09:33 AM
Yeah, he's Jolty-kun. XD

And I'm back now.
Oh, poor Jolty. His mind's been washed clean of all sanity ..

viridian doubletongue
May 2nd, 2006, 09:35 AM
OMG!! Max is back! I knew it was coming, but never believed it.

Emma
May 2nd, 2006, 10:40 AM
What the hell DM? XDD You knew he was coming back but didn't believe it? Right XD Have a nice Dinner Matt? ^^

viridian doubletongue
May 2nd, 2006, 11:01 AM
Well... It's complicated. I often say weird things.. But you knew that. right?

Greta
May 2nd, 2006, 11:02 AM
~Yeah, Maxie's back =333 *Huge YAY*
I knew that he was coming back a long time ago anyway </3.

Hello peoples ^^. How did this day treat you all?=3

Emma
May 2nd, 2006, 11:13 AM
My day has been treating me badly XD It's been a really boring, Tiring and a stange day :/ Hardly anyone was in school so that was a bummer.

Yep, DM, I did know that unfortunatly XD

viridian doubletongue
May 2nd, 2006, 11:17 AM
It's not my fault, it's my disordered brain.

Weatherman, Kiyoshi
May 2nd, 2006, 12:33 PM
Hi Joe, and seriously, your gender-changing SUCKS. X3 Mine'd be almost perfect right now if I'd decided to change.

Genderchanging is overrated.
gender-changeing?
???
Why the heck whould people switch there gender??
Well at least that would really affect your lif-
0_0

Dawg 2005
May 2nd, 2006, 12:38 PM
Oh, poor Jolty. His mind's been washed clean of all sanity ..
Welcome back, Max.

Some change their gender too much. o.o

Weatherman, Kiyoshi
May 2nd, 2006, 12:47 PM
Welcome back, Max.

Some change their gender too much. o.o
Exactly! who would??
it would just end up in confusement!
(not making a big deal about it, it's just werid).

Dawg 2005
May 2nd, 2006, 12:50 PM
Exactly! who would??
it would just end up in confusement!
(not making a big deal about it, it's just werid).
Some do it because it was a dare, some because they want to. XD

Weatherman, Kiyoshi
May 2nd, 2006, 12:55 PM
Some do it because it was a dare, some because they want to. XD
Dared to?
come on!
dared? who would dare somebody to change there gender?
WANT TO???
werid...

Emma
May 2nd, 2006, 12:59 PM
Alot of people would dare someone to change their Gender I should think xDD

Wanting to.. is just crazy XD

Naminé
May 2nd, 2006, 01:43 PM
Naminé faintly recalls that in the past, there was a huge fad about gender changing within PC. In the reference library, Naminé saw a lot of Mr. Arcanine's posts are signed by a "Ms. Andrea" and that seemed to be a time period where everyone changed their gender. Apparently, a lot of people changed their gender, so Naminé guesses that if she judges PC members in the past according to what Ms. Devastation. said, everyone back then are "crazy."

Naminé somehow forsees another rush of people changing their genders again... the staff members did one within their own little community awhile ago, and perhaps the third gender changing fad will begin again now starting from the DCC~

Jack O'Neill
May 2nd, 2006, 02:22 PM
Naminé faintly recalls that in the past, there was a huge fad about gender changing within PC. In the reference library, Naminé saw a lot of Mr. Arcanine's posts are signed by a "Ms. Andrea" and that seemed to be a time period where everyone changed their gender. Apparently, a lot of people changed their gender, so Naminé guesses that if she judges PC members in the past according to what Ms. Devastation. said, everyone back then are "crazy."

Naminé somehow forsees another rush of people changing their genders again... the staff members did one within their own little community awhile ago, and perhaps the third gender changing fad will begin again now starting from the DCC~
I really wouldn't count on that, Naminé.

The good news is that Max is back. The bad news is that Matt is back.

Ryoutarou
May 2nd, 2006, 02:43 PM
...I would so hate to have that fad start up again. It's fun for the first few days, then when you start getting really creepy PMs...not so much.

Cherrim
May 2nd, 2006, 02:53 PM
XDDD *nearly spits out Coke*

Rofl, I remember you telling me about that, Jorfe. It still amuses me~

Jack O'Neill
May 2nd, 2006, 03:26 PM
Dawg 2005 - 35
Jack O'Neill - 30
Miss Kanna - 24
Kazuhito - 18
Chairman Kaga - 17
drummershuff - 15
Arcanine - 14
Haruka-chan - 11
aragornbird - 11
Shikon no Tama - 10
First Day Evaluations

- John's doing a good job as leader of the spam table.
- Jessica, Jorge, and Alan all made strong showings.
- For somebody who said that he won't be posting much, aragornbird has a reasonably strong presence.
- Aleksandra, Kamaria, and Andrew need to start posting more.

Klonoa
May 2nd, 2006, 03:49 PM
PLEASE NO GENDER CHANGING it gets even more confusing to know what is going on then.

Chairman Kaga
May 2nd, 2006, 04:05 PM
Jack (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=66565), I definitely intend to reclaim a top ten spot this month. Not since Fall DCC or so have I had such good preliminary showings after the first day, and I'd might as well ride the momentum. June DCC should be especially good for me, though. I'll have graduated and possibly may have my new laptop up and working.

...I would so hate to have that fad start up again. It's fun for the first few days, then when you start getting really creepy PMs...not so much.

What's this, Chika-chan?

Ryoutarou
May 2nd, 2006, 04:24 PM
Hey...it started getting creepy after I got some...weird PMs. XD

Drifblim
May 2nd, 2006, 05:03 PM
No surprise with the stats, seeing as they're a blatant reflection of last month's thread due to the gender switch thing you lot had and still are discussing fervently.

Dawg 2005
May 2nd, 2006, 05:06 PM
Hey...it started getting creepy after I got some...weird PMs. XD
You actually tricked me. I must've been a little messed up that night. XD

I can't believe not even 300 posts in here, yet. O__O

Jack O'Neill
May 2nd, 2006, 05:12 PM
I'm surprised as well. Let's just hope it's not a repeat of last month...

Dawg 2005
May 2nd, 2006, 05:14 PM
I'm surprised as well. Let's just hope it's not a repeat of last month...
Last month was a better month than February, though. At least I think FDCC was the terrible one.

Any guesses on who'll be number one this month?

EDIT: I didn't realize ADCC had so little posts! O_O

Shikon no Tama
May 2nd, 2006, 05:16 PM
You actually tricked me. I must've been a little messed up that night. XD

Maybe people have lost interest in posting in the DCC, then. o_o

Jack O'Neill
May 2nd, 2006, 05:17 PM
Last month was a better month than February, though. At least I think FDCC was the terrible one.

Any guesses on who'll be number one this month?
Actually, FDCC had more posts.

Either me, you, Alan, Jorge, or Jessica.

Dawg 2005
May 2nd, 2006, 05:18 PM
Maybe people have lost interest in posting in the DCC, then. o_o
Most likely; it'll eventually get down to 5,000, but I hope that never happens.

Shikon no Tama
May 2nd, 2006, 05:19 PM
Most likely; it'll eventually get down to 5,000, but I hope that never happens.
Heh. I can already imagine it; a month with only 1,000 posts in the DCC. That'll be a sight...

Jack O'Neill
May 2nd, 2006, 05:25 PM
Heh. I can already imagine it; a month with only 1,000 posts in the DCC. That'll be a sight...
Somewhat of a patent implausibility, but not entirely beyond the realm of possibility.

Dawg 2005
May 2nd, 2006, 05:27 PM
Somewhat of a patent implausibility, but not entirely beyond the realm of possibility.
I see it happening. =/

The post count in the DCC should increase during the summer.

Jack O'Neill
May 2nd, 2006, 05:27 PM
I see it happening. =/

The post count in the DCC should increase during the summer.
Then we're only 1/3 of the way there.

It should.

Dawg 2005
May 2nd, 2006, 05:29 PM
Then we're only 1/3 of the way there.

It should.
I have a feeling it will, because kids are out of school. o.o

Tonight's House is weird. o.O

Ryoutarou
May 2nd, 2006, 05:30 PM
Either me, you, Alan, Jorge, or Jessica.
Once people start posting like they usually do, I'll probably be out of the top ten. XD

Jack O'Neill
May 2nd, 2006, 05:31 PM
Once people start posting like they usually do, I'll probably be out of the top ten. XD
I doubt that. Most of the past regulars are long gone now.

Dawg 2005
May 2nd, 2006, 05:33 PM
XD Bye-bye. XP

Isn't some of the Mafia gone from the DCC? o.o

Jack O'Neill
May 2nd, 2006, 05:34 PM
XD Bye-bye. XP

Isn't some of the Mafia gone from the DCC? o.o
Gian's banned for good, Simon's banned temporarily (I think), and Ivan left.

Chibi-chan
May 2nd, 2006, 05:35 PM
I'm upset at Ragnarok right now >_>

There was this one girl, who was swarmed with all these monsters so I tried helping her out. She then reported me for 'taking her EXP?' o.0; She was going to die, I should have just let her. >_> Now I'm in Ragnarok jail for 3hrs. NOT what I had it mind...>__>

Dawg 2005
May 2nd, 2006, 05:35 PM
Gian's banned for good, Simon's banned temporarily (I think), and Ivan left.
Ivan left PC, or DCC? O_O

I'm a bit slow on the times. XD

Jack O'Neill
May 2nd, 2006, 05:37 PM
Ivan left PC, or DCC? O_O

I'm a bit slow on the times. XD
Ivan left PC entirely, I think. I overheard him saying something along the lines of that while I was at Gaia.

Ryoutarou
May 2nd, 2006, 05:39 PM

There was this one girl, who was swarmed with all these monsters so I tried helping her out. She then reported me for 'taking her EXP?' o.0; She was going to die, I should have just let her. >_> Now I'm in Ragnarok jail for 3hrs. NOT what I had it mind...>__>
Ouch. Kinda funny in a way...but I guess it does suck for you. XD

Dawg 2005
May 2nd, 2006, 05:40 PM
Ivan left PC entirely, I think. I overheard him saying something along the lines of that while I was at Gaia.
Wow, I didn't know that.

I thought he just left temporarily. o.o

Jack O'Neill
May 2nd, 2006, 05:40 PM

Two letters, Chibi: PK. You should've put her out of her misery and killed the Nazis and terrorists for yourself.

Dawg 2005
May 2nd, 2006, 05:42 PM
Two letters, Chibi: PK. You should've put her out of her misery and killed the Nazis and terrorists for yourself.
I don't know what game that is. o.o

Lawl, you're in jail. XD

Jack O'Neill
May 2nd, 2006, 05:44 PM
I don't know what game that is. o.o

Lawl, you're in jail. XD
Chibi's talking about Ragnarok Online, but I view it in terms of Counter-Strike and Call of Duty. O.o;

Chibi-chan
May 2nd, 2006, 05:44 PM
*snort* Now the GM's are telling me I should have known she was high level, as if I just stalk her or something! D: Chibi has been a naughty little gamer and needs a time-out by the mean GM's!

I do find this amusing though XD

Dawg 2005
May 2nd, 2006, 05:46 PM
Chibi's talking about Ragnarok Online, but I view it in terms of Counter-Strike and Call of Duty. O.o;
...Right. XD Speaking of Call of Duty, I finally got it working. XD

Chairman Kaga
May 2nd, 2006, 05:46 PM
Even if many of the old regulars have left PC/the DCC, I don't find myself minding this terribly. A more concentrated group allows for longer continuity of discussion as well as more detail in any discussion that arises. All in all, I think it makes the DCC a better place.

Don't count on me being the top poster for this month; the highest I've ever made was second or third. I have a lot of responsibilities this month so my DCC activity in the past days seems to be somewhat of a fluke. I probably shouldn't even be on now; I need my rest, my AP Calculus test is tomorrow and my AP English Literature test is thursday. Joy.

Ryoutarou
May 2nd, 2006, 05:48 PM
My math pre-final is tomorrow, I've already done all the studying that I can, so now I can only hope for the best. I don't wanna get too stressed over the test, so it's always good to just relax the night before a big test.

Dawg 2005
May 2nd, 2006, 05:50 PM
Even if many of the old regulars have left PC/the DCC, I don't find myself minding this terribly. A more concentrated group allows for longer continuity of discussion as well as more detail in any discussion that arises. All in all, I think it makes the DCC a better place.

Don't count on me being the top poster for this month; the highest I've ever made was second or third. I have a lot of responsibilities this month so my DCC activity in the past days seems to be somewhat of a fluke. I probably shouldn't even be on now; I need my rest, my AP Calculus test is tomorrow and my AP English Literature test is thursday. Joy.
Testing is terrible. XP

I have the rest of my French TEKS tomorrow, and I know I need to get every single answer right on this half, because I did terrible on the written composition. XP

Jack O'Neill
May 2nd, 2006, 05:52 PM
Standardized tests all this week, AP U.S. History test and an English 5-6 Honours essay this Friday. Not really worried either way. XD

Other than the fact that they all have "Full Metal" in their names, Full Metal Jacket, Full Metal Panic!, and Fullmetal Alchemist have absolutely nothing to do with each other. XD

Dawg 2005
May 2nd, 2006, 05:54 PM
Standardized tests all this week, AP U.S. History test and an English 5-6 Honours essay this Friday. Not really worried either way. XD

Other than the fact that they all have "Full Metal" in their names, Full Metal Jacket, Full Metal Panic!, and Fullmetal Alchemist have absolutely nothing to do with each other. XD
I always thought Full Metal Panic! and FMA would've been related in some way. XD

I have my Texas History TEKS on friday, I think.

Chairman Kaga
May 2nd, 2006, 05:55 PM
My math pre-final is tomorrow, I've already done all the studying that I can, so now I can only hope for the best. I don't wanna get too stressed over the test, so it's always good to just relax the night before a big test.

It's what I'm trying to do, but I just couldn't have lived with myself if I didn't take a last peek at my notes and book tonight...though I spent over an hour on that, which was longer than I intented <_<; I don't even have to get a 50% on the test to get college credit, but it's still nerve-wracking, especially since we've been practicing all year for this...

Shikon no Tama
May 2nd, 2006, 05:58 PM
I always thought Full Metal Panic! and FMA would've been related in some way. XD

I have my Texas History TEKS on friday, I think.
I always thought Full Metal Panic! was the next series of FMA. O_o; It kind of confused me in a way. I still don't even know what Full Metal Panic! is all about.

Ryoutarou
May 2nd, 2006, 05:58 PM
It's what I'm trying to do, but I just couldn't have lived with myself if I didn't take a last peek at my notes and book tonight...though I spent over an hour on that, which was longer than I intented <_<; I don't even have to get a 50% on the test to get college credit, but it's still nerve-wracking, especially since we've been practicing all year for this...I spent about two hours studying some of my stuff, there equation charting that I still have to do...but that's what I spent the two hours on. I just don't understand it, so I'll wing it and with my luck, I'll manage to just barely pass.

Dawg 2005
May 2nd, 2006, 06:00 PM
I always thought Full Metal Panic! was the next series of FMA. O_o; It kind of confused me in a way. I still don't even know what Full Metal Panic! is all about.
That's exactly what I thought. XD

Aw, man. House is a two-parter this time. XP

Jack O'Neill
May 2nd, 2006, 06:00 PM
Other than some rather tenuous connections regarding voice actors (Kurz Weber = Edward Elric, Sosuke Sagara = Greed, Kaname Chidori = Psiren and Wrath, Kyoko Tokiwa = Lyra/Dante), they've got nothing in common.

Dawg 2005
May 2nd, 2006, 06:01 PM
Other than some rather tenuous connections regarding voice actors (Kurz Weber = Edward Elric, Sosuke Sagara = Greed, Kaname Chidori = Psiren and Wrath, Kyoko Tokiwa = Lyra/Dante), they've got nothing in common.
Either you're looking this stuff up on the spot, or you know too much. XD

Shikon no Tama
May 2nd, 2006, 06:02 PM
I'm just guessing that Jack knows too much. XD

Chairman Kaga
May 2nd, 2006, 06:03 PM
I spent about two hours studying some of my stuff, there equation charting that I still have to do...but that's what I spent the two hours on. I just don't understand it, so I'll wing it and with my luck, I'll manage to just barely pass.

If you have a timed test it sucks that you're going to have to chart things...it's always far too time-consuming, especially if you don't have a graphing calculator.

I'd help you if I had more time...though, problem is, I make a terrible math-explainer-person-thing. As far as I know I'm banned from math tutoring at school because I explain everything in terms of calculus o_O;

Good luck, though...I think you'll do better than barely passing, though o_o;

Jack O'Neill
May 2nd, 2006, 06:04 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Full_Metal_Panic!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Full_Metal_Panic?_Fumoffu
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Full_Metal_Panic!:_The_Second_Raid

Edward Elric, Kurz Weber - Vic Mignogna
Greed, Sosuke Sagara - Chris Patton
Psiren, Wrath, Kaname Chidori - Luci Christian
Lyra/Dante, Kyoko Tokiwa - Monica Rial

Yeah. I know too much.

Dawg 2005
May 2nd, 2006, 06:05 PM
I'm just guessing that Jack knows too much. XD
I'm going to go with that. XD

What's up with the tests? XD

Shikon no Tama
May 2nd, 2006, 06:08 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Full_Metal_Panic!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Full_Metal_Panic?_Fumoffu
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Full_Metal_Panic!:_The_Second_Raid

Edward Elric, Kurz Weber - Vic Mignogna
Greed, Sosuke Sagara - Chris Patton
Psiren, Wrath, Kaname Chidori - Luci Christian
Lyra/Dante, Kyoko Tokiwa - Monica Rial

Yeah. I know too much.
So Full Metal Panic a bit like Gundam Seed, with the whole mechs and everything? O_o; Sounds somewhat interesting.

Dawg 2005
May 2nd, 2006, 06:09 PM
So Full Metal Panic a bit like Gundam Seed, with the whole mechs and everything? O_o; Sounds somewhat interesting.
Doesn't seem interesting at all to me. XD

Shikon no Tama
May 2nd, 2006, 06:11 PM
Doesn't seem interesting at all to me. XD
Well, you could at least watch an episode to see if it's good or not. XD

Chairman Kaga
I'm going to go with that. XD

What's up with the tests? XD

Despite my current displeasure with wikipedia for a wikisnob making the only article I ever created a successful candidate for speedy deletion on a small technicality, I'll repeat what Jack's done and post links:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advanced_Placement

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AP_Calculus_AB

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AP_English_Language_and_Composition

Dawg 2005
Well, you could at least watch an episode to see if it's good or not. XD
Animes with robots have never interested me. Gundum annoyed the crap out of me when I saw it. XD

Shikon no Tama
May 2nd, 2006, 06:13 PM
Animes with robots have never interested me. Gundum annoyed the crap out of me when I saw it. XD
I don't like Gunam Seed all that much anymore. It annoys me so much now. XD I prefer Gunam Wing much more~

Dawg 2005
May 2nd, 2006, 06:18 PM
I don't like Gunam Seed all that much anymore. It annoys me so much now. XD I prefer Gunam Wing much more~
I don't like any of the Gundums. XD

I prefer Elfen Lied and FLCL. XD

Jack O'Neill
May 2nd, 2006, 06:18 PM
Gundam Wing annoys the hell out of me. SEED and the original Mobile Suit Gundam are infinitely better IMHO.

Full Metal Panic! ≠ Mobile Suit Gundam SEED

Random Wikipedia article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Full_Metal_Jacket

Dawg 2005
May 2nd, 2006, 06:20 PM
Gundam Wing annoys the hell out of me. SEED and the original Mobile Suit Gundam are infinitely better IMHO.

Full Metal Panic! ≠ Mobile Suit Gundam SEED

Random Wikipedia article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Full_Metal_Jacket
I heard Full Metal Jacket was a really good movie. XD

I can't stop listening to this one song. XD

Ryoutarou
May 2nd, 2006, 06:20 PM
If you have a timed test it sucks that you're going to have to chart things...it's always far too time-consuming, especially if you don't have a graphing calculator.

I'd help you if I had more time...though, problem is, I make a terrible math-explainer-person-thing. As far as I know I'm banned from math tutoring at school because I explain everything in terms of calculus o_O;

Good luck, though...I think you'll do better than barely passing, though o_o;
These are timed, I kept at it and I still couldn't understand what I was doing, so I thought it'd be better not to drive myself crazy over something I just can't understand. And again...I asked my teacher for help...and again, he had no idea how to help me. XD

Dawg 2005
May 2nd, 2006, 06:22 PM
These are timed, I kept at it and I still couldn't understand what I was doing, so I thought it'd be better not to drive myself crazy over something I just can't understand. And again...I asked my teacher for help...and again, he had no idea how to help me. XD
I hate when they can't help me. XD

I once outsmarted a sub math teacher. XD

Shikon no Tama
May 2nd, 2006, 06:25 PM
I hate when they can't help me. XD

I once outsmarted a sub math teacher. XD
Once I had a sub for math, and the dude knew NOTHING about math. It was so hilarious. XD

Dawg 2005
May 2nd, 2006, 06:27 PM
Once I had a sub for math, and the dude knew NOTHING about math. It was so hilarious. XD
XD He must've been embarressed.

In science, we're in the HRU (Human Reproductive Unit) and this guy, he must just have gotten his teaching degree, this guy knew nothing! XDD

Jack O'Neill
May 2nd, 2006, 06:31 PM
The educators are themselves uneducated. Oh, the irony. XD

The RP that connects FMP, FMA, and Full Metal Jacket (along with a bunch of other stuff): http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=65185

Since the majority of RPers here detest mecha, firearms, and general realism...

Dawg 2005
May 2nd, 2006, 06:33 PM
The educators are themselves uneducated. Oh, the irony. XD

The RP that connects FMP, FMA, and Full Metal Jacket (along with a bunch of other stuff): http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=65185

Since the majority of RPers here detest mecha, firearms, and general realism...
I've always loved the stupid teachers, the poor little things. XD

I'm going to play Call of Duty all day tomorrow. XD

Shikon no Tama
May 2nd, 2006, 06:37 PM
I've always loved the stupid teachers, the poor little things. XD

I'm going to play Call of Duty all day tomorrow. XD
The dumb ones are always the good ones. Especially since they always forget to hand out the homework... XD

Jack O'Neill
May 2nd, 2006, 06:38 PM
The dumb ones are always the good ones. Especially since they always forget to hand out the homework... XD
That, plus it's always fun to correct them. XD

Dawg 2005
May 2nd, 2006, 06:39 PM
So true. XD

But nooo, today I get the smart sub who knows who I am. XD

Shikon no Tama
May 2nd, 2006, 06:43 PM
That, plus it's always fun to correct them. XD
Ah, yes. The correction; a fun way to embarass a teacher and to prove your superiority. And yet I seem to be the one always being corrected. XD

Dawg 2005
May 2nd, 2006, 06:45 PM
Ah, yes. The correction; a fun way to embarass a teacher and to prove your superiority. And yet I seem to be the one always being corrected. XD
XD I rarely get corrected. I'm the one who catches every typo in the questions. XD

Shikon no Tama
May 2nd, 2006, 06:47 PM
XD I rarely get corrected. I'm the one who catches every typo in the questions. XD
A teacher I had once made so many typos, he made one of the students do the writing on the board for him. We laughed all day long and he didn't care. XD

Dawg 2005
May 2nd, 2006, 06:51 PM
A teacher I had once made so many typos, he made one of the students do the writing on the board for him. We laughed all day long and he didn't care. XD
That must've sucked. XD

My french teacher once spelt 'school' as 'shool'. XD

Drummershuff
May 2nd, 2006, 11:59 PM
It's not my fault, it's my disordered brain.

You can say that again. :P

You need to sort your sig out, it's gone wrong. D:
And, Hi. I'm sick today.

Toothache
May 3rd, 2006, 03:01 AM
Substitute teachers are always funny, especially when they don't have a clue about the particular subject they are supposed to be teaching.

Hope you get better soon, drum. What's wrong with ya, anyway?

Drummershuff
May 3rd, 2006, 06:22 AM
Call me Matt. XD

And I've been sick, was up at 4am today. D:

Greta
May 3rd, 2006, 06:35 AM
~Owh, you're sick Matt? >> I hope you get better.
I keep on having annoying stomach aches ever since I ate that ice cream earlier >3.

Emma
May 3rd, 2006, 06:43 AM
Hope you get better soon Matt ;[ I've had a whole day of Math SATs >.<!! It seemed like forever O.O

I had some stomach aches today, but not as yesterdays pains xD
Hope you get better too Greta XD

Everyones ill !!!

Drummershuff
May 3rd, 2006, 06:46 AM
Hope you get better soon Matt ;[ I've had a whole day of Math SATs >.<!! It seemed like forever O.O

I had some stomach aches today, but not as yesterdays pains xD
Hope you get better too Greta XD

Everyones ill !!!

Thank you Greta and Emma. So I do. D:

Hope you did well on the tests.

Greta
May 3rd, 2006, 06:48 AM
~Thankies Emma dear..=3.
Math SATs >; Ewh.

Stomach aches should get stabbed and die. [If that's possible in any way XD].

Yeah..I know >.<. Shame.

Drummershuff
May 3rd, 2006, 07:38 AM
I hate exams. I've got a Maths test coming up shortly, and a Science one.

Toothache
May 3rd, 2006, 07:41 AM
Tests are pretty dumb. There's not one time in real life outside school that you will sit an exam.

Ok, one exception is driving lessons where they have a new theory test, but that's about it.

Drummershuff
May 3rd, 2006, 07:45 AM
You do, if you're job requires you to take extra tests to keep your job.

Toothache
May 3rd, 2006, 07:53 AM
Yeah, I suppose.

Is that Arcanine lurking in the background. Post man, I ain't talked to you in months. How goes?

Drummershuff
May 3rd, 2006, 07:57 AM
Hmm, he's gone.

I think I want a new theme now aswell.

Toothache
May 3rd, 2006, 07:59 AM
I seem to be changing mine lately depending on my mood.

Drummershuff
May 3rd, 2006, 08:01 AM
Yeah, I'll just keep with this for the time being.

Toothache
May 3rd, 2006, 08:03 AM
Scyther! Heh, I was using that avatar before my random mood changes.

Hhm, my sig looks a bit too long. Might need trimming a little.

Drummershuff
May 3rd, 2006, 08:06 AM
Oh? Was it the one you were using? XDD

Yeah, you could just have the top banner, that would make it look better.

viridian doubletongue
May 3rd, 2006, 08:32 AM
Or resize the picture of the moon. Doesn't need to be so big.

Drummershuff
May 3rd, 2006, 08:39 AM
Mage, talking of Signitures, are you going to move the text "My Fan Club" and "My Family" back to above your banner?

viridian doubletongue
May 3rd, 2006, 08:41 AM
So that's what you meant. I can't see it because I can't see my banner.

Drummershuff
May 3rd, 2006, 08:43 AM
Uh, why can't you see it?

wakachamo
May 3rd, 2006, 10:22 AM
"Can't see it" as in "a question mark appears instead of it" or "Can't see it" as in totally vanished?

viridian doubletongue
May 3rd, 2006, 10:25 AM
I don't know why I can't see it. Probably because of some security setting on my computer.

Kura
May 3rd, 2006, 12:18 PM
I don't know why I can't see it. Probably because of some security setting on my computer.

o_o That's strange..
Even with a security setting, I don't think you wouldn't be able to see pictures o_o;; weird..

@@ Anyways, I'm back from Waterloo, guys :3~
*waves* <3~~

Chairman Kaga
May 3rd, 2006, 12:51 PM

I kind of had the opposite problem with my teacher...he has an almost infinite knowledge of calculus and, because of that, he wasn't quite sure what to make us focus on studying for the test...and it turns out he chose all the wrong subjects. I think, if I'm incredibly lucky, I will have scraped by with the lowest passing grade possible, but I'm not counting on it XD

Kura: Surely you didn't take a field trip to France? o_O

Kura
May 3rd, 2006, 12:53 PM
I kind of had the opposite problem with my teacher...he has an almost infinite knowledge of calculus and, because of that, he wasn't quite sure what to make us focus on studying for the test...and it turns out he chose all the wrong subjects. I think, if I'm incredibly lucky, I will have scraped by with the lowest passing grade possible, but I'm not counting on it XD

Kura: Surely you didn't take a field trip to France? o_O

@@ Noo~ Waterloo Ontario o.o for a Skills Compeition~

TRIFORCE89 and I went for 2D Computer Animation~
We didn't place, though ._.; We knew we weren't gonna win, since we only learned how to use the program properly like.. 3 days before the Compeition ><~
Our teachers at our school really suck ._. and yeah.. we had to learn Flash all by ourselves~

http://www.skillsontario.com/competitions/competition_results/2006_Results/comp_results2006.html
That thingy ._. only they haven't finished posting all the results yet.. so yeah..

Chairman Kaga
May 3rd, 2006, 12:59 PM
@@ Noo~ Waterloo Ontario o.o for a Skills Compeition~

TRIFORCE89 and I went for 2D Computer Animation~
We didn't place, though ._.; We knew we weren't gonna win, since we only learned how to use the program properly like.. 3 days before the Compeition ><~
Our teachers at our school really suck ._. and yeah.. we had to learn Flash all by ourselves~

http://www.skillsontario.com/competitions/competition_results/2006_Results/comp_results2006.html
That thingy ._. only they haven't finished posting all the results yet.. so yeah..

Sorry, I have Waterloo, France on the brain today...I was discussing Napoleonic warfare with a friend in Spanish class today for some reason <_<;

It's impossible to learn Flash in three days o_O; If that's all the time the school gave you, they really must be horrible...if it makes you feel any better our school has incredibly crappy video editing classes...up until five or so years ago the video editing classes here involved actual VHS tapes. Most teachers at our school are computer-illiterate so when they teach, they're basically trying to keep one step ahead of the kids...

Ryoutarou
May 3rd, 2006, 01:03 PM
Yeah, forget everything I said about not passing. I passed, only missed 3 out of a couple hundred questions. XD

Kura
May 3rd, 2006, 01:04 PM
Sorry, I have Waterloo, France on the brain today...I was discussing Napoleonic warfare with a friend in Spanish class today for some reason <_<;

It's impossible to learn Flash in three days o_O; If that's all the time the school gave you, they really must be horrible...if it makes you feel any better our school has incredibly crappy video editing classes...up until five or so years ago the video editing classes here involved actual VHS tapes. Most teachers at our school are computer-illiterate so when they teach, they're basically trying to keep one step ahead of the kids...

o_o Yeah, well the teacher that was supposed to teach it to me last semester knew NOTHING about it, so I found a simple tutorial and was teaching the class that ._.;;
it was just basic motion-tweening and timeframe stuff ._.;; but yeah..

The people at the competition were pretty skilled ._. and Triffy knew some of the coding stuff like the "Go to ();" or whatever ._.;; And I did most of the drawing.. but the tweens kept messing up and we couldn't break apart groups properly for some reason ._. so the SWF file kinda corrupted and the voice stopped for frame 8 ._.;;
Neh~

It was a really good experience though o.o
Surprisingly, I think we placed pretty well, actually ._.~
Like.. maybe we got 5th or so (I think there were like 11 groups or something)
._. so yeah~ <3

Arcanine
May 3rd, 2006, 02:00 PM
Tired, sore, and all that stuff.
Yesterday I helped my sister move. And I was fine all day, I'm always fine the day of moving. But the next day is a pain, really I'm sore all over and my back hurts. XD

Ryoutarou
May 3rd, 2006, 02:01 PM
That sounds like fun...I guess everyone's just tired today. XD

Kura
May 3rd, 2006, 02:02 PM
That sounds like fun...I guess everyone's just tired today. XD

X3 Yup~ You got that right~

;o; I've had a total of like 5-hours of sleep in the last 3 days.. ;o; guhh..~

Ryoutarou
May 3rd, 2006, 02:03 PM
X3 Yup~ You got that right~

;o; I've had a total of like 5-hours of sleep in the last 3 days.. ;o; guhh..~
Ouch, that really can't be good...I'd know. XD You should try sleeping early today.

Chairman Kaga
May 3rd, 2006, 02:05 PM
Getting five hours of sleep before a math test is no fun...and odds are that's what's going to happen again to me tonight o_O

I physically can't fall asleep before twelve or one, no matter how tired I am when I go to bed. Television has pretty much ruined my ability to have a normal sleeping schedule <_<;

Kura
May 3rd, 2006, 02:07 PM
Ouch, that really can't be good...I'd know. XD You should try sleeping early today.

Yeah~ You're lucky I'm all in like.. brain-mode ._. 'cause otherwise I'd be talking all retardedly to you~
@@;; Urr~

And no >>; *clings to her computer screen* ;o; I wanna be unloney~

Arcanine
May 3rd, 2006, 02:07 PM
Sleep? I guess I'm about the only one that got some sleep last night. I got about 10 hours of sleep to do me well. XD

Ryoutarou
May 3rd, 2006, 02:08 PM
I actually slept a lot last night...from 4 to 11...that's a lot right? XD

I had my final test today, so I wanted to sleep a lot, but I couldn't really sleep until it was morning.

Arcanine
May 3rd, 2006, 02:11 PM
7 Hours isn't all that bad. Now staying up till 3 on MSN and getting up at like 9 isn't so good. XD

Oh, did you do well on the test? Or did you just say your dog ate your homework? XD

Ryoutarou
May 3rd, 2006, 02:13 PM
Passed it~!

...no idea how that happened since it was math and I suck at math. XD

Arcanine
May 3rd, 2006, 02:16 PM
Maybe you got lucky. Or you know way more then you think you know. XD

I also suck at math, it's one of them things I could care less about (seeing how I'll likely not use 95% of the stuff I learn). XD

Ryoutarou
May 3rd, 2006, 02:17 PM
Same, I never want to take another math class again. XD

Arcanine
May 3rd, 2006, 02:20 PM
That's what's bad about schools. They'll fill your brain up with worthless stuff that most people won't ever use or remember.
Sad because I could be doing something else that I will use (like how to make an A-bomb XD).

Ryoutarou
May 3rd, 2006, 02:22 PM
My brother once made a powder bomb in school...all it did was make a loud noise, but it was enough to have him kicked out of the school. XD

Chairman Kaga
May 3rd, 2006, 02:26 PM
The first few steps to making an A-Bomb are easy enough. I'm sure I could manufacture the uranium hexaflouride yellowcake in small amounts if I really wanted to, but the massive grids of small particle accelerators are a bit out of my reach.

Arcanine
May 3rd, 2006, 02:27 PM
That's pretty bad. I mean getting kicked out of school for something like that.

Dawg 2005
May 3rd, 2006, 02:28 PM
7 Hours isn't all that bad. Now staying up till 3 on MSN and getting up at like 9 isn't so good. XD

Oh, did you do well on the test? Or did you just say your dog ate your homework? XD
XD It's bad for me if I go to sleep at midnight, since I have to wake up at 6AM. XP

Rofl a bomb. XD

Arcanine
May 3rd, 2006, 02:31 PM
XD It's bad for me if I go to sleep at midnight, since I have to wake up at 6AM. XP

Rofl a bomb. XD
6 Hours of sleep is bad. I get very cranky with so little sleep. XD

And yea a bomb, Kaga knows how to make a bomb. XD

Ryoutarou
May 3rd, 2006, 02:31 PM
That's pretty bad. I mean getting kicked out of school for something like that.Yuup...my brother knows how to make a LOT of weird stuff like that.

Dawg 2005
May 3rd, 2006, 02:32 PM
Yuup...my brother knows how to make a LOT of weird stuff like that.
I want to meet your brother. XD

I could totally mess up my school. ;P

Ryoutarou
May 3rd, 2006, 02:33 PM
I want to meet your brother. XD
No...no you do not, trust me. XD

Dawg 2005
May 3rd, 2006, 02:37 PM
Well I want to make a bo-...Be good friends with him...? XD

Is he that bad?

Chairman Kaga
May 3rd, 2006, 02:37 PM
I even know where to order uranium off the internet, Andy. I'm sure with a bit of hard work I could actually make a nuclear explosive, though it'd probably be even less effective than a crude dirty bomb o_O

Dawg 2005
May 3rd, 2006, 02:40 PM
I even know where to order uranium off the internet, Andy. I'm sure with a bit of hard work I could actually make a nuclear explosive, though it'd probably be even less effective than a crude dirty bomb o_O
Still a bomb. XD

Aw, if I had the stuff I'd probably be able to make a bomb to destroy... something. XD

Ryoutarou
May 3rd, 2006, 02:40 PM
Yeah...really sad how easy it is to make a bomb. O_o

Arcanine
May 3rd, 2006, 02:41 PM
Yuup...my brother knows how to make a LOT of weird stuff like that.And you do pick up all sorts of stuff from him right? XD

I even know where to order uranium off the internet, Andy. I'm sure with a bit of hard work I could actually make a nuclear explosive, though it'd probably be even less effective than a crude dirty bomb o_O A dirty bomb? I know how to make a dirty bomb, it's just not the dirty bomb type you're thinking of. XD

Dawg 2005
May 3rd, 2006, 02:41 PM
Yeah...really sad how easy it is to make a bomb. O_o
I bet a six year old kid could make a bomb. o.o

I feel like throwing powerful firecrackers in pots. XD

Ryoutarou
May 3rd, 2006, 02:42 PM
And you do pick up all sorts of stuff from him right? XD
Yeah, it's the type of useless thing you think you'll never need but it'll somehow end up saving your life. XD

Arcanine
May 3rd, 2006, 02:47 PM
I bet a six year old kid could make a bomb. o.o

I feel like throwing powerful firecrackers in pots. XD Making a bomb is easy. My dad knows how to make a bomb out of simple household stuff, and one that's more then just flashy. He got all that from the Military. But there's guides on how to build them on the net (not like any of you need to know how to make one XD).

Yeah, it's the type of useless thing you think you'll never need but it'll somehow end up saving your life. XD And making a bomb is one of them things? XD

Jack O'Neill
May 3rd, 2006, 02:48 PM
Like any of us here needs to learn demolitions. XD

Dawg 2005
May 3rd, 2006, 02:51 PM
Like any of us here needs to learn demolitions. XD
Houston would be rubble if I had the right bombing equipment. XD

I can't be trusted with weapons. XD

Kura
May 3rd, 2006, 02:58 PM

X3 I've seen a picture of your brother!!~ *spazz*
@@ He's old~ He could pass as your dad IMO~
*giggles*~

Arcanine
May 3rd, 2006, 02:59 PM
*giggles*~
Does his brother really look that old? Then again I thought Jorfe was older then me so his brother is likely the same way. XD

Dawg 2005
May 3rd, 2006, 03:02 PM
*giggles*~
Rofl he's that old?

I just realized that I'm the youngest in here at the moment. XD

Jack O'Neill
May 3rd, 2006, 03:04 PM
Houston would be rubble if I had the right bombing equipment. XD

I can't be trusted with weapons. XD
Any city would be rubble if one just had the right kinds of explosives.

Kura
May 3rd, 2006, 03:04 PM
Does his brother really look that old? Then again I thought Jorfe was older then me so his brother is likely the same way. XD

@@ Yeah seriously ._. Like.. he can pass for a chubby version of my dad o.o (not to be mean to Jorge's brother or anything) @@ but yeah, and my dad's 45 ._.;;~
My dad doesn't have grey hairs though o.o and yeah, neither does Jorfe's brother~

Jack O'Neill
May 3rd, 2006, 03:08 PM
I'm only 16, and yet I've lots of gray hairs. Neat little combination of stress and genetics. XD

Arcanine
May 3rd, 2006, 03:09 PM
My mom has a good many grey hairs. Yet my dad has like none.

I've also had a grey hair or two in the past. XD

Kura
May 3rd, 2006, 03:12 PM
I'm only 16, and yet I've lots of gray hairs. Neat little combination of stress and genetics. XD

Really? o_o That must suck~
I say you should dye it a cool colour~ Like blue or red or something X3~

I've never had a grey hair~ o.o and yeah, my mom has lots and my dad only has a couple~
@@ And my zia (aunt) had lots when she was young and had to start dying her hair at 18 o.o;;
So yeah.. hopefully I won't be like that~

Dawg 2005
May 3rd, 2006, 03:13 PM
Already? XD

My dad has his sides getting grey, but my mom dyes her hair. XD

Kura
May 3rd, 2006, 03:18 PM
Already? XD

My dad has his sides getting grey, but my mom dyes her hair. XD

X3 I need to redye my hair @@ Not because I have greys (I don't) @@ Because the colour faded~

Oh, and John, put me on your friendslist~ *is too lazy to PM*

Jack O'Neill
May 3rd, 2006, 03:19 PM
Really? o_o That must suck~
I say you should dye it a cool colour~ Like blue or red or something X3~
I might dye it blond or dark blue. It would be interesting to see myself with a full head of silvery hairs, however. Kinda like a short-haired Yzak Joule. XD

Kura
May 3rd, 2006, 03:23 PM
I might dye it blond or dark blue. It would be interesting to see myself with a full head of silvery hairs, however. Kinda like a short-haired Yzak Joule. XD

Honestly, o.o the way you described yourself to me, I'd say you go with Dark blue~ o.o
Besides X3 it'd match your glasses and it's your favourite colour, right?

o.o I dunno how tanned you are, though @@ So I'm not sure about blonde~ it might work out, or it might make your eyebrows look too dark/ make your skin look too dark~

o.o 'cause usually people with naturally black hair don't look so good when they go blonde because of the dark eyebrows~
@@ Unless your eyebrows are fairly thin or have the right haircut ._.~ but neh~

Edit: White and silver hair is so cool~ o_o My friend from NS has his hair naturally white-blond like that <3 It's so pretty!!!!

Arcanine
May 3rd, 2006, 03:23 PM
Dyeing hair. XD
Not only would my parents have a heart attack if I came home with red/blue hair I would also die because having a red head IRL isn't something I want. XD

Jack O'Neill
May 3rd, 2006, 03:28 PM
Honestly, o.o the way you described yourself to me, I'd say you go with Dark blue~ o.o
Besides X3 it'd match your glasses and it's your favourite colour, right?

o.o I dunno how tanned you are, though @@ So I'm not sure about blonde~ it might work out, or it might make your eyebrows look too dark/ make your skin look too dark~

o.o 'cause usually people with naturally black hair don't look so good when they go blonde because of the dark eyebrows~
@@ Unless your eyebrows are fairly thin or have the right haircut ._.~ but neh~
Just like Athrun Zala. Maybe dark blue would be best. X3

I'm not that tan, so blond might go well. My eyebrows aren't that thin, however, so...dark blue may well be the way to go.

Kura
May 3rd, 2006, 03:33 PM
Just like Athrun Zala. Maybe dark blue would be best. X3

I'm not that tan, so blond might go well. My eyebrows aren't that thin, however, so...dark blue may well be the way to go.

o.o Yeah~ I wanted it like that blue, too, a while back~
But blues honestly wash off really quickly
o.o since I have dark brown hair naturally, I'd have to bleach it to show.. and after like 1-2 weeks it'd be faded ._. so I wouldn't want to have to keep redying it~

For you, you can probably apply it straight to your hair because of the grey hairs, right? o.o so if it fades, it wont be like some ugly yellow-blue or whatever o.o it'd just fade to your natural hair again~

o.o and yeah, if you do that it'll be like black with highlights of blue <3 So it'd look really cool~ o.o

Just yeah.. if you want to go blue, keep a backup bottle of dye or something in your bathroom cupboard just in case it fades too quickly~

Chairman Kaga
May 3rd, 2006, 03:33 PM
No, Jack; whatever you do, don't try to emulate Yzak...whatever you look like, I can't imagine you with a page-boy haircut, especially if you decide to color it accurately XD

I actually want prematurely-gray hair. I could use a bit of extra dignity o_o

Jack O'Neill
May 3rd, 2006, 03:37 PM
No, Jack; whatever you do, don't try to emulate Yzak...whatever you look like, I can't imagine you with a page-boy haircut, especially if you decide to color it accurately XD

I actually want prematurely-gray hair. I could use a bit of extra dignity o_o
I'm already well on my way to premature gray hair. I had my first when I was, like, six.

I'd look ugly if I had Yzak's haircut.

Chairman Kaga
May 3rd, 2006, 03:53 PM
I'm already well on my way to premature gray hair. I had my first when I was, like, six.

If you could adopt one Gundam SEED character's haircut, whose would it be?

I think I would look better if I adopted Sai Argyle's style. It's professional and neat.

Jack O'Neill
May 3rd, 2006, 04:00 PM
If you could adopt one Gundam SEED character's haircut, whose would it be?

I think I would look better if I adopted Sai Argyle's style. It's professional and neat.
I already have Sai's haircut. All I need are the tinted glasses and the orange hair and I'd be a dead ringer for him. XD

Maybe Kira Yamato's haircut would suit me well. Just shorter, less unkempt, and slightly spikier.

Chairman Kaga
May 3rd, 2006, 04:03 PM
I already have Sai's haircut. All I need are the tinted glasses and the orange hair and I'd be a dead ringer for him. XD

Maybe Kira Yamato's haircut would suit me well. Just shorter, less unkempt, and slightly spikier.

My hair looks somewhere between Nicol Amalfi's and Shani Andras's, except with no waviness.

I know someone at school who looks exactly like Sai Argyle...ironically enough, he's the one who loaned me all of his Gundam SEED DVDs XD

Ryoutarou
May 3rd, 2006, 04:06 PM
My hair's like...Shani I guess, everyone else's is too short. XD

Dawg 2005
May 3rd, 2006, 04:09 PM
I have no idea who I look like. I also have no idea who any of those people are. XD

Kura
May 3rd, 2006, 04:10 PM

I think anyone would look ugly with Yzak's haircut @@;;
And that sucks, Jack ._.~ Isn't grey hair hard to manage, too?

(sorry for the late reply, I was modding and eating dinner)

Jack O'Neill
May 3rd, 2006, 04:13 PM
My hair looks somewhere between Nicol Amalfi's and Shani Andras's, except with no waviness.http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/30/Daniel_ending_his_academic_career_with_one_lecture.jpg

Kinda like that? O.o;

My hair's like...Shani I guess, everyone else's is too short. XDDo you by any chance happen to have heterochromia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heterochromia)? O.o;

And that sucks, Jack ._.~ Isn't grey hair hard to manage, too?Actually, gray hairs aren't that hard to manage, just as long as you don't draw attention to them.

Kura
May 3rd, 2006, 04:26 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/30/Daniel_ending_his_academic_career_with_one_lecture.jpg

Kinda like that? O.o;

Do you by any chance happen to have heterochromia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heterochromia)? O.o;

Actually, gray hairs aren't that hard to manage, just as long as you don't draw attention to them.
@@ Heterochromia is cool~ I wish my eyes were multi-coloured <3~

o.o Yeah, my mom says that when her grey hair starts growing in, it's hard to manage because those hairs are thicker and frizzier or something like that ._. *shrugs*~

I was just wondering X3~

Alan~ You should post a picture of yourself on PC or something :3~

Edit: >>; Jack~ what'd you delete your post for? Now it looks like I double-posted!! ;o;

Jack O'Neill
May 3rd, 2006, 04:29 PM
I killed the DCC, then I got impatient.

Dawg 2005
May 3rd, 2006, 04:30 PM
Lawl you deleted your post. XD

My eyes are dark. XP

Kura
May 3rd, 2006, 04:35 PM
Lawl you deleted your post. XD

My eyes are dark. XP

o.o How dark? like almost black looking? Or just dark brown?

My eyes are an ugly brown ;o; I hate them~ Puu..
I wish I had blue eyes or something

Edit: Jack, people wait like 10 minutes for you to respond on MSN X3 and you can't wait a couple minutes for someone to respond to you?~
X33 How demanding~ :3
And you didn't kill the DCC~ @@ I responded to you~ so yeah~

Jack O'Neill
May 3rd, 2006, 04:37 PM
Dawg 2005 - 70
Jack O'Neill - 54
Kazuhito - 36
Chairman Kaga - 30
Arcanine - 26
drummershuff - 25
Miss Kanna - 24
Shikon no Tama - 21
Kura - 15
Haruka-chan - 11
- John is still leading the spam table, which is good.
- Jorge, Alan, and Andrew are doing quite strongly.
- Matt's foothold is completely unacceptable and must be stamped out as soon as possible.
- Jessica, Aleksandra, Kura, and Kamaria need to start posting more.

Dawg 2005
May 3rd, 2006, 04:39 PM
Dawg 2005 - 70
Jack O'Neill - 54
Kazuhito - 36
Chairman Kaga - 30
Arcanine - 26
drummershuff - 25
Miss Kanna - 24
Shikon no Tama - 21
Kura - 15
Haruka-chan - 11
- Matt's foothold is completely unacceptable and must be stamped out as soon as possible.
I don't know what you have against Matt. I just don't. =/

I always wonder who'll have the most at the end of the month. o.o

Arcanine
May 3rd, 2006, 04:42 PM
Dawg 2005 - 70
Jack O'Neill - 54
Kazuhito - 36
Chairman Kaga - 30
Arcanine - 26
drummershuff - 25
Miss Kanna - 24
Shikon no Tama - 21
Kura - 15
Haruka-chan - 11
Wow I'm on the top 5 posters list. That's a shock to me seeing how I always end up somewhere in the 30s. XD

Kura
May 3rd, 2006, 04:43 PM
Dawg 2005 - 70
Jack O'Neill - 54
Kazuhito - 36
Chairman Kaga - 30
Arcanine - 26
drummershuff - 25
Miss Kanna - 24
Shikon no Tama - 21
Kura - 15
Haruka-chan - 11

Jack, I don't know what grudge you have about him either, but honestly ._. please don't make comments like that anymore~ I know it's not flaming, but flaming can possibly spawn from it o.o

Anyways, it's easier on me as a mod, too.. so yeah, can you just say that you have no comment when you are addressing Matt, please?
I'd be really really appreciated~

And yeah, I know I need to post more ._. I've been away for three days, though @@; So what do you expect? X3;;~

Jack O'Neill
May 3rd, 2006, 04:45 PM
I always wonder who'll have the most at the end of the month. o.o
Most likely you, me, Jorge, Alan, or Andrew. Jessica basically forfeited her bid.

Dawg 2005
Wow I'm on the top 5 posters list. That's a shock to me seeing how I always end up somewhere in the 30s. XD
Not a big shock considering number 10 has only 11 posts. XD

This month's DCC is going in the pooper as far as I'm concerned. Look at the post count after three days! o.o

Jack O'Neill
This month's DCC is going in the pooper as far as I'm concerned. Look at the post count after three days! o.o
Let's just hope it'll be better than February and April.

Kura
May 3rd, 2006, 04:54 PM
Not a big shock considering number 10 has only 11 posts. XD

That's because there are less n00bs around here ._. therefore less posts~

X3 We'll make it better! *grabs her pom-poms*~

and.. who's Jessica? ._.?

Jack O'Neill
May 3rd, 2006, 04:57 PM
That's because there are less n00bs around here ._. therefore less posts~

X3 We'll make it better! *grabs her pom-poms*~

and.. who's Jessica? ._.?
Less n00bs is a good thing.

Jessica = Shampoo = Miss Kanna

Kura
May 3rd, 2006, 05:09 PM

:3 Oooh~ So that's her real name~
;o; She's so so so so nice~ <3 I love her <3~

X3 And yeah, she should post here more often~ :3 I like when she's around <3~

Chibi-chan
May 3rd, 2006, 05:21 PM
MY DCC WILL NOT FAIL!! >:

Come on people, where's your posting spirit!? This DCC will hit 10k or bust!! So start posting people! D<

And I'll just sit and watch :3

Jack O'Neill
May 3rd, 2006, 05:23 PM
MY DCC WILL NOT FAIL!! >:

Come on people, where's your posting spirit!? This DCC will hit 10k or bust!! So start posting people! D<

And I'll just sit and watch :3
How come you aren't doing anything to improve your DCC? Why are you making the rest of us do the work, hmm?

Chibi-chan
May 3rd, 2006, 05:26 PM
How come you aren't doing anything to improve your DCC? Why are you making the rest of us do the work, hmm?
Because I have finals >: And...I'm having brain lag, which means I can't think of any topics.

And Ragnarok. Yes, Ragnarok~

Ryoutarou
May 3rd, 2006, 05:27 PM
Because people like being lazy. XD

Oh, random note, Gundam SEED Destiny apparently has two movies coming out now. One's called Kidou Senshi Gundam SEED Destiny ALTERNATE: Mirai no kagayakashii which would come out in December, no idea about the second movie yet. It was something someone read in NewType Japan.

Jack O'Neill
May 3rd, 2006, 05:29 PM
Oh, random note, Gundam SEED Destiny apparently has two movies coming out now. One's called Kidou Senshi Gundam SEED Destiny ALTERNATE: Mirai no kagayakashii which would come out in December, no idea about the second movie yet. It was something someone read in NewType Japan.
Alternate? Let's just hope it retells the story the way I want and not how Chiaki Morosawa wants. XD

Ryoutarou
May 3rd, 2006, 05:34 PM
Alternate? Let's just hope it retells the story the way I want and not how Chiaki Morosawa wants. XDThere's a picture of it floating around, it's got the Strike Freedom on it, but in black, gold and white. Someone chopped out the Japanese logo and tried to make their own, but I've seen some scans of the original and it's basically just the new S. Freedom in space with the movie's logo.

I think it's supposed to be either after SEED Destiny or an alternate ending. XD Either way, it's part of two movies that are set in CE but have no real connection to each other.

Kura
May 3rd, 2006, 05:40 PM
Because people like being lazy. XD

X3 Go buy them for me when they come out, Jorge~
*is a person that likes being lazy, too*

Jack O'Neill
May 3rd, 2006, 05:42 PM
I think it's supposed to be either after SEED Destiny or an alternate ending. XD Either way, it's part of two movies that are set in CE but have no real connection to each other.
I'm still holding out for an alternate ending. Final Plus wasn't that much of an improvement over the original.

Ryoutarou
May 3rd, 2006, 05:44 PM
I'm still holding out for an alternate ending. Final Plus wasn't that much of an improvement over the original.The SE versions just started airing, one of the biggest things that they took out are the block words now.

Kura
May 3rd, 2006, 05:48 PM
I haven't started watching SEED Destiny, yet ;o; but I wanna~

Jorge: o_o Every time I look at your sigie, I get that H&MC song stuck in my head o_o I forget what it's called now, though ._.~

Ryoutarou
May 3rd, 2006, 05:48 PM
I haven't started watching SEED Destiny, yet ;o; but I wanna~

Jorge: o_o Every time I look at your sigie, I get that H&MC song stuck in my head o_o I forget what it's called now, though ._.~Probably Pride, since that's the one song they've played the most. XD

Jack O'Neill
May 3rd, 2006, 05:49 PM
The SE versions just started airing, one of the biggest things that they took out are the block words now.
I can just imagine it now:

Shinn: Die, Stellar!
Stellar: *grins stupidly* I'm not listening, Shinn~
Sting: Die!
Stellar: *covers her ears and starts singing* Dance, dance, we're falling apart to half time...
Auel: Why won't you DIE?!
Stellar: Why don't you go <expletive deleted> your mother, Auel?! *resumes singing*
Auel: *starts convulsing madly, then stops abruptly* Psyche!

XD

Ryoutarou
May 3rd, 2006, 05:54 PM
I can just imagine it now:

Shinn: Die, Stellar!
Stellar: *grins stupidly* I'm not listening, Shinn~
Sting: Die!
Stellar: *covers her ears and starts singing* Dance, dance, we're falling apart to half time...
Auel: Why won't you DIE?!
Stellar: Why don't you go <expletive deleted> your mother, Auel?! *resumes singing*
Auel: *starts convulsing madly, then stops abruptly* Psyche!

XDThis is more or less what was changed in the first two episodes.

Episode 1:
-Prologue is instead Cagalli preparing to leave for PLANT with Athrun, and a scene with Kira and Lacus walking on the beach. We do get a glimpse of Shin sparring with Rey at Armory One.
-No banter on the way to meeting the Chairman at the airport between Athrun and Cagalli, nor is there any glance between him and the Extendeds.
-Stellar-groping excised. We only get to see Shin just loitering with his sister's cell phone and a small snippet of Stellar dancing when she sees her reflection.
-Gilbert is introduced when he meets Cagalli, and their meeting is quite truncated and quick to move outside.
-Because of such, Rey only gets a casual glance at Gilbert during his tour with Cagalli in Armory One, instead of saluting him once he gets off the helicopter in the first episode cut.
-The Extended's killing spree still is retained, alongside their attack on Armory One in all its intensity.
-Line sequences and dialogue changed to speed up the story. (E.g. no long period before Gilbert says to stop them no matter what and call the Minerva for backup. He just sends Cagalli and Athrun away for their safety and utters to call the Minerva in the same breath)
-Some extra fire and new animation when Athrun and Cagalli are nearby and in the Zaku.
-Luna and Vino's joyride placed later in the story as a backdrop. That and hers and Rey's Zakus are not immobile due to the rubble blocking the cockpit. This scene is excised.
-Impulse launch sequence retained as well as Shin's last lines of the first episode.

Episode 2:
-Events sped up more quickly. Most of Episode 2's intense battle remains.
-Luna and Rey come to the rescue, no sign of their suits that involve debris blocking their cockpit. Luna's suit suffers the same fate it did in the episode.
-Gilbert quickly boards the Minerva.
-Athrun doesn't throw his Zaku's axe. Cagalli's still injured and he still goes through the similar motions of the second episode.
-Girty Lue still attacks Armory One in a similar fashion. Neo's presence reduced.
-Any mention of Block Words excised. The three suits manage to escape.
-Shin and Rey still fight with Neo who was lying in wait with the Exass.
-Athrun and Cagalli manage to land in the Minerva. Luna's already there and she still points a gun at them. Scenes involving Athrun telling her who Cagalli is and Cagalli's dropping of Athrun's name excised.
-Rey receives a Newtype reaction later on once he's sucked into space.

Kura
May 3rd, 2006, 05:58 PM
Probably Pride, since that's the one song they've played the most. XD
Nah o_o it's another one~

Jack: X3 That'd be so hilarious~ Especially the convulsing part~

@@ I had a kid in my class in gr8 who would fake ceisures in class o_o it was funny and retarded at the same time X3;~

Edit: NOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY POCKY'S MELTING ;o;!!

Edit 2: ;o; Have to go now~ goodnight everyone~

Drummershuff
May 3rd, 2006, 11:34 PM

Ah, that's here real name then. I knew it was something like that.

And, I'm off school again. I was sick again last night and no improvement on my health.

IceKitten
May 4th, 2006, 01:16 AM
Hiya everybody, my life has been torn apart ;_;

Toothache
May 4th, 2006, 01:50 AM
Hey DCC.

Why, what's wrong Ice Kitten?

Drifblim
May 4th, 2006, 01:53 AM
I say it's odd enough that she can change the details colur outside administrative position.

IceKitten, you have all rights to say why your life is torn here.

IceKitten
May 4th, 2006, 02:48 AM
Icer isn't on the internet anymore ;_;

I emailed her and the MAILER DAEMON said it failed, and the host was not found, and I can't get through to her because we have trouble getting timezone numbers anyway

Drummershuff
May 4th, 2006, 02:58 AM
Hey DCC.

Why, what's wrong Ice Kitten?

Hi Toothache. XD How are you today?

Sorry to here that IceKitten, is there anyway that you can get in contact?

Toothache
May 4th, 2006, 03:11 AM
I'm not too bad. Gaming night was fun, we played Zombies! That game gets silly.

Drummershuff
May 4th, 2006, 03:29 AM
I'm not too bad. Gaming night was fun, we played Zombies! That game gets silly.

Ah, yes, you said something about that. I'm glad you enjoyed it..

Did you play anything else?

Toothache
May 4th, 2006, 03:34 AM
Heh, not really. Mind you, the game is so long, and there was about 11 of us playing it at one point, it took us 3 hours, and we didn't even finish, just got close. It's cos we're all a bit too vindictive in games like that, but it's all in good humour.

Drummershuff
May 4th, 2006, 03:36 AM
Heh, not really. Mind you, the game is so long, and there was about 11 of us playing it at one point, it took us 3 hours, and we didn't even finish, just got close. It's cos we're all a bit too vindictive in games like that, but it's all in good humour.

3 hours?! That's along time. What time did you get home, or whatever.

Dawg 2005
May 4th, 2006, 03:36 AM
I've never heard of Zombies (the game).

Hi and bye everyone. I have school. D=

Toothache
May 4th, 2006, 03:42 AM
Got home about 10 pm, mind you the group didn't start until about 6:30, so yeah. Long game.

Zombies is nuts. Basically, you have lots of tiles, which you add to at each turn, and you have to get to a helipad, killing as many zombies as you can on the way. You win if you get 25 kills or you get to the helipad and escape. Like in most zombie movies, they just keep coming and coming, and there are cards you can play to add more zombies and do other things, you can even use weapons to help you along.

Drummershuff
May 4th, 2006, 03:42 AM
I've never heard of Zombies (the game).

Hi and bye everyone. I have school. D=

Hey John, Have a good time at school...if you can.

phantom_zangetsu
May 4th, 2006, 05:11 AM
hmm.....heh, i dont think i could cope up with this topic....im not that much interested in gunadam...i guess ill just sit back....

*sits down while watching everyone in DCC talking to each other*

Drummershuff
May 4th, 2006, 05:31 AM
What's the point of that?

Why can't you cope with the topic on hand?

Loyal Arcanine
May 4th, 2006, 05:59 AM
What's the point of that?

Why can't you cope with the topic on hand?
Because there is no freaking topic. :pirate:

Oh hi Matt. :classic:

Drummershuff
May 4th, 2006, 06:07 AM
Because there is no freaking topic. :pirate:

Oh hi Matt. :classic:

There was. o_o

We were talking about the game Zombie. :P

Hi there. XD

Supreme Edgeboy Max
May 4th, 2006, 07:20 AM
Zombies eat Max for lunch every alternate sixteen days.

What's with the n00bity, Puff?

Drummershuff
May 4th, 2006, 07:43 AM
Zombies eat Max for lunch every alternate sixteen days.

What's with the n00bity, Puff?

No idea. Wanted to be like that..

viridian doubletongue
May 4th, 2006, 07:46 AM
N00bity? Where did that come into the conversation?

Drummershuff
May 4th, 2006, 08:07 AM
N00bity? Where did that come into the conversation?

No Idea.

I seem to have required a few new nicknames..

Matt,
Matty,
Matu,
Shuff Puff,
Puff,
Drum,
Shuff.

o_o

Kura
May 4th, 2006, 08:13 AM
No Idea.

Matt,
Matty,
Matu,
Shuff Puff,
Puff,
Drum,
Shuff.

o_o

X3~ Lucky~~ I don't have many nicknames~ o.o well.. I just have Kura ._. and Kura-pu..
*shrugs*~

X3 MATTY~ :3 *glomps*~
And yeah, we honestly need a new subject o.o~

What about boyfriends/ girlfriends?
o.o *got inspired from the locked threads* What do you think is a good age to start dating?

Greta
May 4th, 2006, 08:17 AM
No Idea.

Matt,
Matty,
Matu,
Shuff Puff,
Puff,
Drum,
Shuff.

o_o
~Whoah..that's a huge nickname collection =3.
I only have Gretty and Greta-skirt at the moment XD;;.

Hello DCCers ;^^.

Drummershuff
May 4th, 2006, 08:18 AM
X3~ Lucky~~ I don't have many nicknames~ o.o well.. I just have Kura ._. and Kura-pu..
*shrugs*~

X3 MATTY~ :3 *glomps*~
And yeah, we honestly need a new subject o.o~

What about boyfriends/ girlfriends?
o.o *got inspired from the locked threads* What do you think is a good age to start dating?

See what I mean?

Matty for you. XD *glomps back*

No idea. I had my first at 13...

THIRTY-SIX
May 4th, 2006, 08:22 AM
____
hehe looks what happens when i put a strikethru through my name xD
oh and to contribute to the topic... 21 is a good age...

Drummershuff
May 4th, 2006, 08:23 AM
o_O That looks werid. XD

21 is more like a more serious relationship..

Supreme Edgeboy Max
May 4th, 2006, 08:28 AM
o_O That looks werid. XD

21 is more like a more serious relationship..
14 is the perfect age really. Well Munna, that's what happens when I put a strike through an obviously weird sentence. X3

Drummershuff
May 4th, 2006, 08:44 AM
14 is the perfect age really. Well Munna, that's what happens when I put a strike through an obviously weird sentence. X3

Yeah, but when Munna does it looks cool. He has two whole lines. XD

MegaFuz
May 4th, 2006, 08:46 AM
____
hehe looks what happens when i put a strikethru through my name xD
oh and to contribute to the topic... 21 is a good age...

I agree. 21 is definately a good age. XD

THIRTY-SIX
May 4th, 2006, 08:53 AM
I agree. 21 is definately a good age. XDehehehe yea you wanna have fun before you get tied down =P[/quote]14 is the perfect age reallynot for dating xD *nudge, nudge, wink, wink*

Drummershuff
May 4th, 2006, 08:54 AM
Something went wrong with your quote there Munna. O_o

THIRTY-SIX
May 4th, 2006, 08:57 AM
no i dont think i did http://www.tutorialtomb.com/forum/images/smilies/new/shifty.gif ehehe
any new poems for me to read fuz boi? =P

Drummershuff
May 4th, 2006, 09:00 AM
Uh, yea, something is still wrong there. XD

And eh?

THIRTY-SIX
May 4th, 2006, 09:04 AM
any new poems for me to read fuz boi? =Pthat statement was for the fonz, i mean the fuz xD

Drummershuff
May 4th, 2006, 09:06 AM
Yeah, I've just realised.

I just had Pizza for tea. XD

MegaFuz
May 4th, 2006, 09:09 AM
The Fonz....hahaha. Nah, I'm way cooler than the Fonz. XD

Umm...did you ever get around to reading Circles Munna?? I'm not sure if you've read everything in my thread or not. If so...I'm sure I have a little something I could post.

Drummershuff
May 4th, 2006, 09:14 AM
How many poems have you written?

MegaFuz
May 4th, 2006, 09:17 AM
How many poems have you written?

Heh...a ton. I'm not really sure to be honest. I'd estimate about 20-30?? I think I have 4 or 5 posted in my thread on here.

Drummershuff
May 4th, 2006, 09:19 AM
Oh, that's quite alot. I haven't written any. XD

I'll have to go and look at yours..

Supreme Edgeboy Max
May 4th, 2006, 09:34 AM
Heh...a ton. I'm not really sure to be honest. I'd estimate about 20-30?? I think I have 4 or 5 posted in my thread on here.
I like your theme by the way. It matches the Midnight Misty layout quite well.

Soul Eater
May 4th, 2006, 09:38 AM
Boo, guess who it is? =o

I ish in school. X3;;

I decided to drop in and say hi since I have some time after I did work. =3

MegaFuz
May 4th, 2006, 09:39 AM
I like your theme by the way. It matches the Midnight Misty layout quite well.

Thanks! I had never used the Midnight Misty layout before, but you're right. It does look pretty good with it. Although the outlines don't show up, but meh. XD

THIRTY-SIX
May 4th, 2006, 09:41 AM
Heh...a ton. I'm not really sure to be honest. I'd estimate about 20-30?? I think I have 4 or 5 posted in my thread on here.niiice...
anyway i posted a link you your postry thread on a different forum because i love your work i wanted to share it with the people on my other forum =D
ooh and a poem (http://www.tutorialtomb.com/forum/showpost.php?p=117527&postcount=17) i made for whe ni was on my graphics course (auotbiography work)