PDA

View Full Version : +//May Daily Chit-Chat\\+

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

viridian doubletongue
May 4th, 2006, 09:42 AM
I used midnight misty when I first joined for about 2 weeks. (I think it was the default a the time) Because I didn't even know how to change it yet.

Supreme Edgeboy Max
May 4th, 2006, 09:43 AM
Thanks! I had never used the Midnight Misty layout before, but you're right. It does look pretty good with it. Although the outlines don't show up, but meh. XD
Wrong, they do. And quite well too. Have you made it yourself?

MegaFuz
May 4th, 2006, 09:45 AM
niiice...
anyway i posted a link you your postry thread on a different forum because i love your work i wanted to share it with the people on my other forum =D
ooh and a poem (http://www.tutorialtomb.com/forum/showpost.php?p=117527&postcount=17) i made for whe ni was on my graphics course (auotbiography work)

Alrighty. Thanks man. It's funny you said you could picture parts of my poetry in goth rock. It's not necessarily what I was aiming for, but my writing is heavily influenced by the bands Tool and A Perfect Circle. Not necessarily goth rock bands, but they write dark lyrics like that.

Wrong, they do. And quite well too. Have you made it yourself?

Oh...maybe I'm just used to viewing them from layouts with light background. :\ Anywho...yeah I did make it. Both the avatar and sig pic are from a larger image that I did in Photoshop. Then I just added some transparency for added effect. XD

viridian doubletongue
May 4th, 2006, 09:52 AM
I'm well on my way to be able to do effecty things on photoshop now.

Drummershuff
May 4th, 2006, 09:53 AM
I used midnight misty when I first joined for about 2 weeks. (I think it was the default a the time) Because I didn't even know how to change it yet.

That's what happened to me. I changed it by accident and I didn't know how to change it back.

THIRTY-SIX
May 4th, 2006, 09:59 AM
I'm well on my way to be able to do effecty things on photoshop now.yay!!! go photoshop =P
heh glad you were inspired by dark lyrics then xD

MegaFuz
May 4th, 2006, 10:02 AM
yay!!! go photoshop =P
heh glad you were inspired by dark lyrics then xD

Photoshop definately pwns. XD

I'm gonna grab some lunch guys. Talk to you all later. ^_^

Supreme Edgeboy Max
May 4th, 2006, 10:04 AM
Oh...maybe I'm just used to viewing them from layouts with light background. :\ Anywho...yeah I did make it. Both the avatar and sig pic are from a larger image that I did in Photoshop. Then I just added some transparency for added effect. XD Pretty well done too, I've never been good at using brushes and the lot in Photoshop. Just the regular usage of the various tools on existing images. X3 I envy people like you, be proud.

THIRTY-SIX
May 4th, 2006, 10:07 AM
Photoshop definately pwns. XD

I'm gonna grab some lunch guys. Talk to you all later. ^_^im gonna change my sig to some nice heart shape thing i made =D
i dont think they are brushes.. gradiens on difference... and other stuff...

Supreme Edgeboy Max
May 4th, 2006, 10:11 AM
im gonna change my sig to some nice heart shape thing i made =D
i dont think they are brushes.. gradiens on difference... and other stuff...
Deviant had some cool Photoshop brushes. X3 I have some of them, they make me look pro. But too bad they're so repetitive..

Drummershuff
May 4th, 2006, 10:12 AM
I don't have Photoshop, I don't feel any need to get it either.

viridian doubletongue
May 4th, 2006, 10:12 AM
Speaking of sigs, what the helI is that thing in your sig Munna?

THIRTY-SIX
May 4th, 2006, 10:15 AM
Deviant had some cool Photoshop brushes. X3 I have some of them, they make me look pro. But too bad they're so repetitive..i only use default brushes now...
its an abstract c4d

Drummershuff
May 4th, 2006, 10:16 AM
i only use default brushes now...
its an abstract c4d

And how many are there exactly?

Supreme Edgeboy Max
May 4th, 2006, 10:16 AM
I don't have Photoshop, I don't feel any need to get it either.
You don't need it, and besides, it'd be a complete waste of money. X3 You don't have the patience needed to learn to use Photoshop.

THIRTY-SIX
May 4th, 2006, 10:21 AM
And how many are there exactly?wel my previous sig had 2 with alot of modafications..
oh and for this one now i used this image to create poison :3
http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/6715/orc8nq.png

viridian doubletongue
May 4th, 2006, 10:24 AM
You don't need it, and besides, it'd be a complete waste of money. X3 You don't have the patience needed to learn to use Photoshop.

Yeah, you're proabably right.

Supreme Edgeboy Max
May 4th, 2006, 10:26 AM
wel my previous sig had 2 with alot of modafications..
oh and for this one now i used this image to create poison :3
http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/6715/orc8nq.png
Lets make Puff drink the poison. X3
I <3 the Angelic Space brushset.

THIRTY-SIX
May 4th, 2006, 10:27 AM
i dont know the names of brushes lol

viridian doubletongue
May 4th, 2006, 10:30 AM
I don't have any other brushes, just the one that come with the program. It's so boring.

Supreme Edgeboy Max
i dont know the names of brushes lol
Oh check Deviant Art, will you? Its AWESOME really. =D

Three more posts, then I go to sleep..

aragornbird
~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Holy crap, I was absent for one day from PC and this thread doubled in size. X_X

I’m glad your sig pic is an abstract, Munna. It’s about time we had another non-anime related sig around here.

Also, hey Max, you’re back! =O

Supreme Edgeboy Max
May 4th, 2006, 10:33 AM

Holy crap, I was absent for one day from PC and this thread doubled in size. X_X

I’m glad your sig pic is an abstract, Munna. It’s about time we had another non-anime related sig around here.

Also, hey Max, you’re back! =O

Read my signature-message Bird, and a very happy April Fools to you too. =3

aragornbird
May 4th, 2006, 10:35 AM

Not really much of a April Fool’s Joke if it lasts past April Fool’s Day. =\

Drummershuff
May 4th, 2006, 10:38 AM

If I really want to learn to do something. I do..

You don't know me that well it seems.

THIRTY-SIX
May 4th, 2006, 10:42 AM
I don't have any other brushes, just the one that come with the program. It's so boring.nah you dont need other brushed.. just filters =D Not really much of a April Fool’s Joke if it lasts past April Fool’s Day. =\V true, quite true..

aragornbird
May 4th, 2006, 10:44 AM
If I really want to learn to do something. I do..

You don't know me that well it seems.

Oh, Matt! I thought you were Toothache at first because he had that same avatar that you did. O_o

Go for it, learn Photoshop. It’s such an awesome program!

Drummershuff
May 4th, 2006, 10:45 AM

Oh, Matt! I thought you were Toothache at first because he had that same avatar that you did. O_o

Go for it, learn Photoshop. It’s such an awesome program!

Everyone is think that. I may have to choose another cutom avatar..

Nah, I don't think so. I have other things I'm learing at the moment.

viridian doubletongue
May 4th, 2006, 10:45 AM
Read my signature-message Bird, and a very happy April Fools to you too. =3

I didn't think it a great april fools joke either really.

Drummershuff
May 4th, 2006, 10:48 AM
I didn't think it a great april fools joke either really.

It was however, different. Even I didn't know if it was a joke or not...

aragornbird
May 4th, 2006, 10:53 AM

Yeah, but I wouldn’t want to get banned and leave the forum for an extended period just for a joke.

Drummershuff
May 4th, 2006, 10:57 AM

Yeah, but I wouldn’t want to get banned and leave the forum for an extended period just for a joke.

I would have have to agree.

THIRTY-SIX
May 4th, 2006, 11:01 AM
I would have have to agree.agreeing posts are spammy
anyway lets change the suject to what you think you could get out of learning ps...

viridian doubletongue
May 4th, 2006, 11:02 AM
The fruits of heaven... Or just really cool banners.

Drummershuff
May 4th, 2006, 11:04 AM
The fruits of heaven... Or just really cool banners.

The fruits of heaven..

So, how many banner have you actually made then? Mr. clever cloggs?

aragornbird
May 4th, 2006, 11:08 AM

You get to make amazingly cool digital paintings too, not just banners. Of course, you actually have to have artistic talent to make digital art look really good.

Drummershuff
May 4th, 2006, 11:12 AM

You get to make amazingly cool digital paintings too, not just banners. Of course, you actually have to have artistic talent to make digital art look really good.

What program did you make your signiture thingy on?

aragornbird
May 4th, 2006, 11:36 AM

I used Photoshop, then animated it with GIF Construction Set Pro.

Kura
May 4th, 2006, 11:37 AM

I used Photoshop, then animated it with GIF Construction Set Pro.

o.o What version of photoshop do you use?
I have CS2 and I'm just getting used to it~

o.o I wanna download Flash MX and do animations in there ;o; but I can't get it *cries*

Drummershuff
May 4th, 2006, 11:38 AM
Oh, that sounds all way to complicated for my liking.

Emma
May 4th, 2006, 11:41 AM
I got the photoshop trial and managed to get a crack code to make it into a full version =3 naughty me, oh well XDD
I've only just got used to it, At first I was like "Where do I start? O.o" XD

Hi everyone btw ^^

Drummershuff
May 4th, 2006, 11:43 AM
Hey Emma. ^_^

How are you this evening?

Kura
May 4th, 2006, 11:45 AM

.. uh.. what does?
How is anything we said sound complicated?

Emma: Yeah, Erica gave me a crack-version, too~ X3 Meh, as long as I don't have to pay~
And yeah, it's complicated at first, but once you know what everything does, then you'll find it easy~

Emma
May 4th, 2006, 11:51 AM
Ellosh Matt :) I'm not bad, glad it's cooled down a little though, It was really hot today >.<

Kura: I'm glad I managed to get the crack code XD The full version is around £500 O.O

Kura
May 4th, 2006, 12:02 PM
Ellosh Matt :) I'm not bad, glad it's cooled down a little though, It was really hot today >.<

Kura: I'm glad I managed to get the crack code XD The full version is around £500 O.O

X3 Yeah, I know o_o It's like $1,200 over here.. I was spazzing out o_o;; I couldn't believe the price~

aragornbird
May 4th, 2006, 12:04 PM
o.o What version of photoshop do you use?
I have CS2 and I'm just getting used to it~

o.o I wanna download Flash MX and do animations in there ;o; but I can't get it *cries*

I only have 7. ;_:
I don’t have the fancy schmancy CS2….yet

Flash is really quite fun, although I haven’t use it in like 10 months.

Emma
May 4th, 2006, 12:05 PM
At first I thought Photoshop must've costed about £200-£300, But nooo it had to end up £500, My eyes nearly came out o.O

Drummershuff
May 4th, 2006, 12:06 PM
.. uh.. what does?
How is anything we said sound complicated?

I don't know, but you did.

Yeah, it's suppose to be horrible tommorow though.

Kura
May 4th, 2006, 12:09 PM

I only have 7. ;_:
I don’t have the fancy schmancy CS2….yet

Flash is really quite fun, although I haven’t use it in like 10 months.

I honestly prefer 7 o.o I find it to be easier to use~
@@ I just went for a competition in Flash o.o didn't win, though @@; I haven't been using it for that long and I don't have to program at home to practice.. so yeah ._.;; meh..

Matty: o__o? I did what? *doesn't get what you're trying to say*

Drummershuff
May 4th, 2006, 12:11 PM
I honestly prefer 7 o.o I find it to be easier to use~
@@ I just went for a competition in Flash o.o didn't win, though @@; I haven't been using it for that long and I don't have to program at home to practice.. so yeah ._.;; meh..

Matty: o__o? I did what? *doesn't get what you're trying to say*

You managed to say something confusing.

aragornbird
May 4th, 2006, 12:12 PM

Well, that’s not very specific, now is it? -_-

I’m fine with PS7 too. I’m sure CS2 has more brushes or filters or what not, but honestly I have no need for those since I’m just a digital painter.

Emma
May 4th, 2006, 12:14 PM
Yea, it's supposed to rain tomorrow >.< I got mufti tomorrow :o Just realised, So, tomorrow at school:

- School barbeque
- Mufti day :P

It's rag week (Collecting money for charity) That the sixth forms are holding XD Some of them dressed in inflatable sumo outfits having fights for 50p to watch, Also, today, there was a sixth form auctions where you bid money to buy a sixth former, they act like a slave for you and you can get them to do your homework >8)

Lots of stuff going on in school this week :S There is this really annoying guy that plays the quitar all school day for the rest of the week XD And another girl, she is not aloud to speak at all during the school day so she uses a board and a pen to speak XDD

Crazy school...

DarkGreg
May 4th, 2006, 12:34 PM
Yeasterday I had to go to a sports blitz I had to run 50 laps round my school football field and I... WON! by about an inch or so

Drummershuff
May 4th, 2006, 12:35 PM
Yea, it's supposed to rain tomorrow >.< I got mufti tomorrow :o Just realised, So, tomorrow at school:

- School barbeque
- Mufti day :P

It's rag week (Collecting money for charity) That the sixth forms are holding XD Some of them dressed in inflatable sumo outfits having fights for 50p to watch, Also, today, there was a sixth form auctions where you bid money to buy a sixth former, they act like a slave for you and you can get them to do your homework >8)

Lots of stuff going on in school this week :S There is this really annoying guy that plays the quitar all school day for the rest of the week XD And another girl, she is not aloud to speak at all during the school day so she uses a board and a pen to speak XDD

Crazy school...

Oh, that's going to be quite a good day for you then.
Out school doesn't do anything like that. I think it would be an improvement if they did something of the sort.

Kura
May 4th, 2006, 12:38 PM

No I didn't~

You said that and I asked what you thought was complicated ._. because I didn't know who you were talking to~

aragornbird
May 4th, 2006, 12:43 PM

School still sucks. I’m glad tomorrow is my last day and then it’s on to summer break (and maybe a summer job!)

Drummershuff
May 4th, 2006, 01:03 PM
No I didn't~

You said that and I asked what you thought was complicated ._. because I didn't know who you were talking to~

You put Matty as that quote!! >=O!!

You are really confusing me now. ;__;
Let's just leave it at that.

Emma
May 4th, 2006, 01:08 PM
Okay, Kura and Matt: You are both confusing me XDD

AB: Last day tomorrow?!? If got this month, June and part of july till I'm on my summer holiday :'( How long have you got off? I've got 7 weeks XD

Drummershuff
May 4th, 2006, 01:23 PM
Okay, Kura and Matt: You are both confusing me XDD

AB: Last day tomorrow?!? If got this month, June and part of july till I'm on my summer holiday :'( How long have you got off? I've got 7 weeks XD

Same with me. I think it's 21st July or something.

aragornbird
May 4th, 2006, 02:20 PM

That’s cause you kids are still in public school, lolz. xD
In college you’ll out in early May. That gives you an extra month for summer break. Of course, you’ll most likely have to work during the summer to pay off your college tuition.

Weatherman, Kiyoshi
May 4th, 2006, 02:35 PM
I get out on july 23. It was suppose to be the 18, but there was a few snow days.

Jack O'Neill
May 4th, 2006, 02:37 PM
Four pages, and Matt contributed. **** it all to bloody hell. >O

School lets out for me sometime in mid-June, and I could care less about Flash and Photoshop.

aragornbird
May 4th, 2006, 02:48 PM
I get out on july 23. It was suppose to be the 18, but there was a few snow days.

That was the last day for my high school. And dang, are you still in elementary school? O_o

Jack O'Neill
May 4th, 2006, 02:54 PM
Dawg 2005 - 73
Jack O'Neill - 64
drummershuff - 58
Kazuhito - 41
Chairman Kaga - 30
Kura - 28
Arcanine - 27
Miss Kanna - 24
aragornbird - 22
Shikon no Tama - 21
- As long as John's still at the top...
- Matt in third place is absolutely, positively unacceptable.
- Jorge, Alan, Kura, Andrew, Jessica, aragornbird, and Aleksandra all need to start posting more. A lot more.

aragornbird
May 4th, 2006, 02:56 PM

Sorry, Jack, I was absent all day yesterday due to an essay. I’ll have more time once summer break starts.

Ryoutarou
May 4th, 2006, 03:07 PM
No swearing remember~

And I'd post more but like...I'm feeling like crap today. oh, Jack, here's what was different in the second part of part 1 from Destiny SE.

Episode 3
-Neo still senses Rey and is defeated by him.
-Girty Lue still makes its escape the same way it did during the third episode.
-No scenes at all of Neo and the treatment the Extendeds go through.
-Gilbert does not give Cagalli and Athrun a tour of the Minerva, which means that Shin's outburst at the hangar is also excised.
-Gilbert does not reveal Athrun's name here.
-Athrun is still under an assumed identity.

Episode 4
-Completely excised.

Episode 5
-Preparations for the Junius 7 drop still retained, kept out is the pan of family and friend pictures that occurred in order to reveal some greater feeling of tragedy as they were victims of J7.
-Cagalli still makes an outburst over Youlant's remark. Shin then gives his remark about how the Athha's have a knack for using such pretty words (if I can remember correctly).
-There's a transition where we see Meyrin observing a console in the bridge, and then seen conversing with Shin and the other young members of the Minerva crew.
-Shin is introduced by Rey. He also says that Shin is not only the pilot of Impulse but also an Orb citizen.
-Shin gives his backstory here. Left out are any scenes of the Freedom or Calamity. I remark as such since we all assumed when we saw Freedom at the opening prologue and everything, that Shin would remember Freedom and swear revenge on it.
-Cagalli's lamentation after being chewed out by Shin still maintained.
-Athrun personally asks for a mobile suit still under the guise of Alex.
-Gilbert blows Athrun's cover at this point in time.
-Meeting with LOGOS members shortened. Extra scenes of Earth life included.
-Everybody as they prepare to help with the J7 operation are then surprised of Athrun's presence on the ship.

Episode 6
-Most of the episode retained.
-Yzak, Dearka, and Athrun still all fight. Shin's remarks about how what he has seen is the power of those who fought at Jachin Due is still there.
-Chaos, Gaia, and Abyss still make their presence. Talia's plight to the Girty Lue for help excised.
-Luna loses her Zaku leg for some reason. I may not have been observing well.

Episode 7
-Lacus still sings Fields of Hope. J7 still hits a majority of the world as it did in the television series.
-No sense of dramatics when Shin rescues Athrun, as it seems to have been done offscreen because we then see right after they separate and fall to Earth, we see Shin move offscreen to help Athrun.
-Minerva still Tannhausered J7.
-Extra dialogue for Auel and Sting when they observe the destruction from the Girty Lue. Stellar still says how everyone must be dying.
-No sequence yet of any kind of Djibril sitting in front of many monitors, let alone any kind of shots showing that he has blackmail shots of J7 in order to make ZAFT a scapegoat. Maybe the second part then.
-Minerva makes the descent to Earth, and that's all for now in regards to it.
-Gilbert still converses with a shadowed Meer as she's toying with his chess board in regards to the J7 catastrophe.

mew42003
May 4th, 2006, 03:11 PM
I get outta school on June 21st I think...

Kura
May 4th, 2006, 03:52 PM
Four pages, and Matt contributed. **** it all to bloody hell. >O

School lets out for me sometime in mid-June, and I could care less about Flash and Photoshop.

Darn it, Jack. I told you to STOP making comments like that to Matt, even if you don't like him!!

And swearing, too.
Seriously. Cut the crap. Next time I see you do it it's a warning, and I'm serious.

I'll stop posting more once you stop making comments about Matt like that.
@@ And I'll comment more if you reply to me more o.o so.. yeah..

Jorge: ;o; NO DESTINY SPOILERS!! *screams*

Kurono
May 4th, 2006, 04:03 PM
The DCC ceases to amaze me.

Now we have post wars. o:

Jorge posted spoilers.

We're all doomed to hell.

Jack O'Neill
May 4th, 2006, 04:06 PM
The DCC ceases to amaze me.

Now we have post wars. o:

Jorge posted spoilers.

We're all doomed to hell.
It ceased to amaze me long ago.

Jorge posting spoilers is nothing, really.

Kurono
May 4th, 2006, 04:11 PM
It ceased to amaze me long ago.

Jorge posting spoilers is nothing, really.

Spoilers are the essence of evil.

I mean someone told me that King Kong dies in that one movie.

Jack O'Neill
May 4th, 2006, 04:19 PM

I read spoilers a lot, so nothing really surprises me anymore.

Chairman Kaga
May 4th, 2006, 04:20 PM

But.........King Kong's been a movie in one incarnation or another since the 1930s. Everyone assumes that everyone else has seen him careening off the top of the Empire State Building in the original at least once o_O;

But...for the most part, spoilers infuriate me. Most people don't even have the basic consideration to warn people before they're going to mention something first.

Kurono
May 4th, 2006, 04:22 PM
But.........King Kong's been a movie in one incarnation or another since the 1930s. Everyone assumes that everyone else has seen him careening off the top of the Empire State Building in the original at least once o_O;

But...for the most part, spoilers infuriate me. Most people don't even have the basic consideration to warn people before they're going to mention something first.

Your signature is pretty colorful.

Jack O'Neill
May 4th, 2006, 04:23 PM
A nice mix of magenta, purple, and other girly colours.

My sig, on the other hand...

Chairman Kaga
May 4th, 2006, 04:25 PM

Even though I dropped out of the mod gender-bending competition rather quickly, I couldn't bear to lose the signature.

I laugh to think that you thought Asuka looked like a man at one time.

Kura
May 4th, 2006, 04:30 PM
My siggie's quite girly, too X3;;~
And I'm in the process of redoing my LJ layout :3~ *dansu* <3

Jack O'Neill
May 4th, 2006, 04:31 PM
A list. A simple list containing a bunch of names. That's my sig.

Kurono
May 4th, 2006, 04:33 PM
A nice mix of magenta, purple, and other girly colours.

My sig, on the other hand...

The ole' Chairman for you.

Your sig seems like what you'd find after a movie when the credits are rolling. D:

Even though I dropped out of the mod gender-bending competition rather quickly, I couldn't bear to lose the signature.

I laugh to think that you thought Asuka looked like a man at one time.

Gender bending?

IT LOOKED LIKE A GUY!

I mean come one, she seemed pretty flat and was pretty covered up, so it was only natural that it would appeared as a man.

Chairman Kaga
May 4th, 2006, 04:40 PM
A list. A simple list containing a bunch of names. That's my sig.

I miss the Counterterrorists Always Win days, personally.

Gender bending?

IT LOOKED LIKE A GUY!

I mean come one, she seemed pretty flat and was pretty covered up, so it was only natural that it would appeared as a man.

Or maybe it's that she's fourteen years old?

I tend to be able to guess a person's gender based on their face, not their breasts o_O

aragornbird
May 4th, 2006, 04:44 PM

Speaking of sigs, I need to change mine. I like my animation, but it’s getting old. Too bad I can’t have 2 animated sigs at the same time (well, I could, but it’ll certainly take a while to load).

Kurono
May 4th, 2006, 04:44 PM
Or maybe it's that she's fourteen years old?

I tend to be able to guess a person's gender based on their face, not their breasts o_O

Fourteen?
Means in a certain time and place I'd have her to myself, without fear of random statutory rape charges..
Wait...
...meh.

And I have trouble telling gender if they look like a man.
So I rely on their breasteses.

Jack O'Neill
May 4th, 2006, 04:52 PM
I miss the Counterterrorists Always Win days, personally.
Ah, yes, that old thing Karli made for me a while back. I still have it...somewhere.

Drifblim
May 4th, 2006, 05:17 PM
Fourteen?
Means in a certain time and place I'd have her to myself, without fear of random statutory rape charges..
Wait...
...meh.

And I have trouble telling gender if they look like a man.
So I rely on their breasteses.Unless you do what the game show Dog Eat Dog did and have you pick out the man from seven 'men' in which six were really women. And they had breast reductions to ensure that they wouldn't give themselves away.

Kurono
May 4th, 2006, 05:19 PM
Unless you do what the game show Dog Eat Dog did and have you pick out the man from seven 'men' in which six were really women. And they had breast reductions to ensure that they wouldn't give themselves away.

o:

That's one show I won't be watching anytime soon.

I'm not the pro-shemale type. ;<

Chibi-chan
May 4th, 2006, 05:52 PM
I used to watch Dog Eat Dog....good times...good times~

Speaking of dog, I have a new avvie~ :3 I love it soo~ *needs new sig*

Shikon no Tama
May 4th, 2006, 05:58 PM
I used to watch Dog Eat Dog....good times...good times~

Speaking of dog, I have a new avvie~ :3 I love it soo~ *needs new sig*
Kyaaaa~ Your new avvie is so funny! x3 Poor Shigure, he's got the magic touch. XD

Jack O'Neill
May 4th, 2006, 06:33 PM
Some touch Shigure has. Just one poke, and he's got the girls falling head over heels for him... XD

Kurono
May 4th, 2006, 06:55 PM
Some touch Shigure has. Just one poke, and he's got the girls falling head over heels for him... XD

I hear the Grim Reaper has a similar 'magical touch'.

But it usually results in something....fatal.

MegaFuz
May 4th, 2006, 07:01 PM
I hear the Grim Reaper has a similar 'magical touch'.

But it usually results in something....fatal.

Michael Jackson has a similar 'magical touch' as well.

But he only uses it on...little boys. :\

Drummershuff
May 4th, 2006, 11:25 PM
Michael Jackson has a similar 'magical touch' as well.

But he only uses it on...little boys. :\

Lmao. XD

Hey all. I'm feeling alot better today. The school, however said I have to stay off as it is 48 before I am aloud to return to school.

Toothache
May 5th, 2006, 02:16 AM
Heh.

Morning all, how goes?

Drifblim
May 5th, 2006, 02:27 AM
Pheh, glad to see it's lazy morning on that side of the Atlantic too.

Toothache
May 5th, 2006, 02:28 AM
Me? I'm always lazy. Nothing wrong with that, either :-p

viridian doubletongue
May 5th, 2006, 03:00 AM
Last night I dreamed I got banned from PC... No idea why though.

Toothache
May 5th, 2006, 03:06 AM
I had a very weird lucid dream last night. Forgot what it was about now, but it was sufficiently weird.

Supreme Edgeboy Max
May 5th, 2006, 03:20 AM
Yay, you were banned! XD

So, how's everyone doing in the DCC this fine day?

Drummershuff
May 5th, 2006, 03:28 AM

o_O Posting in the DCC at school are we now?

_Huggle_Bunny_
May 5th, 2006, 04:58 AM
XD,I Knew Max Would Come Back After His Ban.XD

So Whats Every One Up 2??(and dang u matt we where talkin and u left,errrrrrr)

And Yea My 18th B-day Is Next Week,WOOOOTTTT

Jack O'Neill
May 5th, 2006, 06:20 AM
Time to get in a preemptive strike before die Engländer mobilize...

Drummershuff
May 5th, 2006, 06:20 AM
Yeah, sorry about that. Had to go quickly. Talk to you another time.

aragornbird
May 5th, 2006, 06:42 AM

So, how's everyone doing in the DCC this fine day?

Today is my last day of class, and I only have one class today. But I haven’t finished my final project yet, so I should be doing that instead of posting here. =\

Drummershuff
May 5th, 2006, 06:46 AM
So, you now have, how many weeks holiday?

Emma
May 5th, 2006, 07:00 AM
Hi all,

AB: You're lucky ;[ I've got this month, next month and a bit of July left of school :'(

Drummershuff
May 5th, 2006, 09:50 AM
I know Emma, you said that yesterday.

I'm back now. Just had to go out.

Emma
May 5th, 2006, 10:11 AM
Welcome back Matt ^^;

Anyway.. Has anyone seen Scary movie 4 yet? I wanna see it >.<

viridian doubletongue
May 5th, 2006, 10:14 AM
I haven't seen it, only a clip. It's spoofing the village.

Supreme Edgeboy Max
May 5th, 2006, 10:18 AM
Ick, its Puff and that Emma girl that I don't know. > >

YAY! ITS PUFF AND THAT EMMA GIRL! HI~HI! <3

Greta
May 5th, 2006, 10:21 AM
Welcome back Matt ^^;

~Awhs, I wanna see Scary movie 4! ;; It's gotta be kind of funny =3.
And the village was a good movie aswell..Abit boring in some parts, but still..good XD.
*Squeal* >> Gotta get done with the exams as soon as possible.

DarkGreg
May 5th, 2006, 10:22 AM
I've seen all the Scary Movies including the fourth... it's ok my brother (The 21 year old one) downloaded it off some website I dunno it

Drummershuff
May 5th, 2006, 10:22 AM
Welcome back Matt ^^;

Thanks.

No I haven't. I've seen all the others ones though.

Supreme Edgeboy Max
May 5th, 2006, 10:40 AM
~Awhs, I wanna see Scary movie 4! ;; It's gotta be kind of funny =3.
And the village was a good movie aswell..Abit boring in some parts, but still..good XD.
*Squeal* >> Gotta get done with the exams as soon as possible.
There was apparently a part in SM4 where a guy tried to poison himself by taking viagra pills ... I'm gonna attack the DVD store tomorrow in search of the DVD. X3

Drummershuff
May 5th, 2006, 10:48 AM
There was apparently a part in SM4 where a guy tried to poison himself by taking viagra pills ... I'm gonna attack the DVD store tomorrow in search of the DVD. X3

Is it out on DVD? I thought that it was still on box office.

Supreme Edgeboy Max
May 5th, 2006, 10:54 AM
Is it out on DVD? I thought that it was still on box office.
X3 We get evil copies of DVD here. You don't live here, so you don't know.

Greta
May 5th, 2006, 11:06 AM
~We get too ^O^. Though you can't find them in DVD stores...>:
I prefer going to the cinema though ^^.

Drummershuff
May 5th, 2006, 11:10 AM

Oh, I see. Well you can send me a copy then.

Supreme Edgeboy Max
May 5th, 2006, 11:12 AM
~We get too ^O^. Though you can't find them in DVD stores...>:
I prefer going to the cinema though ^^. X3 The DVD stores here are evil too. I usually like to watch my movies all alone. Especially horror stuff. They're not fun when you're watching them around a hundred other people. >:

And no Puff, no DVDs for you. X3 Go away and get your own. Besides, shipping costs'll be double the amount for the real DVD. XD

Drummershuff
May 5th, 2006, 11:16 AM
X3 The DVD stores here are evil too. I usually like to watch my movies all alone. Especially horror stuff. They're not fun when you're watching them around a hundred other people. >:

And no Puff, no DVDs for you. X3 Go away and get your own. Besides, shipping costs'll be double the amount for the real DVD. XD

Yeah, but if you're paying. I don't mind. ^_^

Emma
May 5th, 2006, 11:25 AM
Watching a horror movie with loads of other people make the film.. Not scary XD I usually just have my best friend around to watch it with me XD I can never watch a horror movie alone, I start getting paranoid O.O;;

Drummershuff
May 5th, 2006, 11:30 AM
I prefer watching them by myself, or with a friend...

Supreme Edgeboy Max
May 5th, 2006, 11:31 AM
Yeah, but if you're paying. I don't mind. ^_^
Like, go die. =D
Watching horror movies all alone is the way to go, oh totally. <3

Toadsworth
May 5th, 2006, 11:35 AM
I never watch horror films :D

Drummershuff
May 5th, 2006, 11:40 AM
Like, go die. =D
Watching horror movies all alone is the way to go, oh totally. <3

I don't want to die though.

And you're wrong. It's better with a friend.

Supreme Edgeboy Max
May 5th, 2006, 11:58 AM
I don't want to die though.

And you're wrong. It's better with a friend. No. Being with a friend means you'll not feel as afraid as you would've if you were alone, 'cause you know someone's there with you. To actually FEEL the horror of the movie, you have to be ALONE. Just like the main character of the movie usually is. XD

2am, I'm off to sleep. Good night DCC freaks.

Zelos
May 5th, 2006, 11:58 AM
I prefer watching them by myself, or with a friend...

There's not really any other option; you're either watching it by yourself or with someone...

Anyway, I haven't see the movie in question yet, but I'd like to. My brother saw it and apparently liked it, so I'm eager to watch it as well. <3

Drummershuff
May 5th, 2006, 12:03 PM
There's not really any other option; you're either watching it by yourself or with someone...

Anyway, I haven't see the movie in question yet, but I'd like to. My brother saw it and apparently liked it, so I'm eager to watch it as well. <3

I didn't say someone else, I said with a friend.

You could end up watching it with family...

Greta
May 5th, 2006, 12:09 PM
~Horror movies are teh <3. No matter if you watch them with your friends or not =3.
I'm in the mood to watch one now!;; *Searches around for any horror movie*

Drummershuff
May 5th, 2006, 12:11 PM
I wouldn't know what one to watch..

I have so many.

Dawg 2005
May 5th, 2006, 12:12 PM
I wouldn't know what one to watch..

I have so many.
Watch the one with the guy. XD

Helloooooo peoples. XD

Emma
May 5th, 2006, 12:14 PM
Same Greta XD I'm itching to watch Saw 1 & 2, Or any other film. My friend is terrified of horror movies XD But she still watches them, You should've seen her with the ring and the grudge, she was petrified XDDD We also watched creep, My friend nearly got frightened to death I think XD

Drummershuff
May 5th, 2006, 12:16 PM
Watch the one with the guy. XD

Helloooooo peoples. XD

That's helpful. I might watch "IT" that's quite good...

Hey John.

Dawg 2005
May 5th, 2006, 12:19 PM
That's helpful. I might watch "IT" that's quite good...

Hey John.
I help a lot. XD

I want to watch Benchwarmers again. That movie was -awesome-. XD

Drummershuff
May 5th, 2006, 12:23 PM
I help a lot. XD

I want to watch Benchwarmers again. That movie was -awesome-. XD

I'm sure that you do.

And it's goodbye from me.

Dawg 2005
May 5th, 2006, 12:24 PM
I'm sure that you do.

And it's goodbye from me.
Yes, I do! >:O

Bye, Matty-poo. XD

Zelos
May 5th, 2006, 12:37 PM
I wanted to to see Benchwarmers as well, but alas, I have not..

.__.

aragornbird
May 5th, 2006, 12:40 PM

Benchwarmers doesn’t interest me at all. =\

Guess what? No more classes! Besides final exams, my summer break has officially started.

Greta
May 5th, 2006, 12:45 PM
I help a lot. XD
~Good one X3.
*Giggles*

I haven't even heard of Benchwarmers D:.

aragornbird
May 5th, 2006, 12:50 PM

Omg, it’s Greta, hey! =D

Yep, I had to google benchwarmers. David Spade is all right. Not a fan of Rob Schneider though.

Zelos
May 5th, 2006, 12:50 PM
It's supposed to be a funny movie, or so my brother says...

Greta
May 5th, 2006, 12:52 PM

Omg, it’s Greta, hey! =D

Yep, I had to google benchwarmers. David Spade is all right. Not a fan of Rob Schneider though.

~Bird! ^^ Heiz.

Hmm...I think I'll watch a horror movie later =3. I'm really in the mood to...I'll go pick something to watch X3.

Dawg 2005
May 5th, 2006, 12:54 PM
~Good one X3.
*Giggles*

I haven't even heard of Benchwarmers D:.
Shush. XD

Man, Benchwarmers is funny. Not really for the youngin's though. XD

Emma
May 5th, 2006, 12:57 PM
Hehe, I want to watch Saw again :D The worst bit on the first one was when Dr. Gordon sawed off his leg >.< Now that must've hurt.

Ab: Lucky ¬_¬

Dawg 2005
May 5th, 2006, 12:59 PM
Was it graphic? XD If so, then I must see it. XD

aragornbird
May 5th, 2006, 01:02 PM

It is rather graphic. Same with Saw 2. I don’t know which is better, they’re both equally good imo.

Shikon no Tama
May 5th, 2006, 01:05 PM

It is rather graphic. Same with Saw 2. I don’t know which is better, they’re both equally good imo.

I haven't had the chance to watch either of the Saw movies. My parents are too strict when it comes to movies. Even though I'm 14, I'm not even allowed to watch PG-13 movies, and it sucks. >_>;

aragornbird
May 5th, 2006, 01:13 PM
I haven't had the chance to watch either of the Saw movies. My parents are too strict when it comes to movies. Even though I'm 14, I'm not even allowed to watch PG-13 movies, and it sucks. >_>;

I hate overprotective parents. There’s no reason for that. You should just go into those movies with your friends.

Shikon no Tama
May 5th, 2006, 01:21 PM

I hate overprotective parents. There’s no reason for that. You should just go into those movies with your friends.

I've tried that on too many occasions. It never works. It only worked once when me and my friend's boyfriend went to watch In the Mix, and the movie was terrible. We hated it.

aragornbird
May 5th, 2006, 01:31 PM
I've tried that on too many occasions. It never works. It only worked once when me and my friend's boyfriend went to watch In the Mix, and the movie was terrible. We hated it.

=[

Well, have one of your friends get a DVD, then watch it at their house.

Shikon no Tama
May 5th, 2006, 01:35 PM

=[

Well, have one of your friends get a DVD, then watch it at their house.

All my friends have cats and dogs, and I'm deathly allergic to them. So that's a not a possibility. ._.;

Jack O'Neill
May 5th, 2006, 02:32 PM
Some preemptive strike that was. Matt's stranglehold tightens...

MegaDitto
May 5th, 2006, 06:06 PM

Parents get things mixed up, but I agree. But Moony that strange o.o . I wonder what will happen when you are able to see Rated-R movies. If you can see them.

Jack O'Neill
May 5th, 2006, 07:05 PM
Wow, you're quite behind the times, Metto. >O

MegaDitto
May 5th, 2006, 07:08 PM
Wow, you're quite behind the times, Metto. >O
Sue me >_>'

My computer have been having some problems.I have been off for some times.\

Oh yeah. You took my banner. "No Pants" Explain!

Jack O'Neill
May 5th, 2006, 07:25 PM
Sue me >_>'

My computer have been having some problems.I have been off for some times.\

Oh yeah. You took my banner. "No Pants" Explain!
Hey, the "No Pants" banner was funny as hell. I just couldn't help myself, really. *cue sweatdrop*

Munashii
May 5th, 2006, 07:44 PM
Ahh... I just watched the Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe. It was so boring and stole the battle style of LOTR.

"No Pants" banner stolen? Could somebody politely explain that to me?

MegaDitto
May 5th, 2006, 07:50 PM
Jack I hope you did'nt see this but I changed the banner for fun.XD http://pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=2034336&postcount=6547

.Nyxi., it's rather a long story but I was showing a old banner I had that I had.

Klonoa
May 5th, 2006, 08:02 PM
Yeah blank photobucket image file!!!

MegaDitto
May 5th, 2006, 08:04 PM
Yeah blank photobucket image file!!!
Sorry, I just deleted it.XD But the banner was funny. If I can find it agian I will show it.

eleniak_witch
May 5th, 2006, 08:21 PM
Ahh... I just watched the Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe. It was so boring and stole the battle style of LOTR.
Ah, one of my friends think that movie is amazing, although I haven't seen it for myself. My friend ended up getting me the DVD for my birthday a few days ago...still couldn't find the time to watch it XD

Klonoa
May 5th, 2006, 08:22 PM
Well I think it was a good movie but that is just my opinion.
asks if can be on eleniak_witch's friends list

eleniak_witch
May 5th, 2006, 08:32 PM
Sure thing, Twilight-Rising. It's always great to make new friends. (that sounded pretty corny didn't it?) ^^

Klonoa
May 5th, 2006, 08:44 PM
One reason the pokecommunity has always scared me is why is the pc dead from 11:30 to 3:00 in the morning?

aragornbird
May 5th, 2006, 09:05 PM

Uh, because most people are sleeping during those times.
Except for me. I usually stay up till 4 AM on weekends. I’m just not on PC much because after midnight is my non-PC time.

Klonoa
May 5th, 2006, 09:07 PM
Logical yes
Nasa has developed a crab cake for use in the space program.

DarkGreg
May 6th, 2006, 12:12 AM

"No Pants" banner stolen? Could somebody politely explain that to me?

yeah I had to watch that at school once that totally sux0rs

Munashii
May 6th, 2006, 03:23 AM
yeah I had to watch that at school once that totally sux0rs

What the heck? Why did you have to watch it at school? It doesn't have anything educational in it. The book, in my opinion, is a lot better. However, the movie is quite true to the book so I guess the Chronicles of Narnia isn't that bad. oh well. ^^

viridian doubletongue
May 6th, 2006, 03:30 AM
I thought it was good. At least ten times better than the first film adaptation.

Greta
May 6th, 2006, 03:33 AM
~My friend was moaning about going to see it for weeks >;. I still haven't watched it though, and I don't think I will. I found the book boring anyway...

Munashii
May 6th, 2006, 03:38 AM
~My friend was moaning about going to see it for weeks >;. I still haven't watched it though, and I don't think I will. I found the book boring anyway...

Oy, in my opinion the book is far from boring. if you watch the movie, it seems so true to the book that you're almost reading the book. Heheh, but there are scenes added. However, I like the prequel to the book, The Magician's Nephew. So hilarious, I can't believe Disney and Walden Media skipped out the prequel of The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe. And now they're skipping The Horse and His Boy to work on Prince Caspian. Geez... -_-'

viridian doubletongue
May 6th, 2006, 03:42 AM
I can't remember which book is in which order anymore.

Munashii
May 6th, 2006, 03:47 AM
I can't remember which book is in which order anymore.

Uh... I'll try:
The Magicians Nephew
The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
The Horse and His Boy
Prince Caspian
The Voyage of the Dawn Treader
The Silver Chair
The Last Battle

Yeah.. that's pretty much it.

Supreme Edgeboy Max
May 6th, 2006, 04:00 AM
o o; You're on my friends list but .. oh, so you're Amaya. I've got to change my userprofile now. x x;

DarkGreg
May 6th, 2006, 04:02 AM
What the heck? Why did you have to watch it at school? It doesn't have anything educational in it. The book, in my opinion, is a lot better. However, the movie is quite true to the book so I guess the Chronicles of Narnia isn't that bad. oh well. ^^

I had to watch it in school because some parts of it is like the bible XP

The book is far better

Munashii
May 6th, 2006, 04:06 AM
I had to watch it in school because some parts of it is like the bible XP

The book is far better

It's like the bible? Eh... *chokes*

Yeah, the book is far better, altough the movie is okay.

Supreme Edgeboy Max
May 6th, 2006, 04:10 AM
X3 Me and Greta are planning to make the greatest thing ever.. PC's most awesome coolest dynamic signature! Ya'll will be so terrified when you see it, isn't that right Greta?

DarkGreg
May 6th, 2006, 04:11 AM
It's like the bible? Eh... *chokes*

Yeah, the book is far better, altough the movie is okay.

Yeah I know what you're thinking but my teacher says it's like Azlan is stripped of his fur and Jesus was stipped

viridian doubletongue
May 6th, 2006, 04:19 AM
X3 Me and Greta are planning to make the greatest thing ever.. PC's most awesome coolest dynamic signature! Ya'll will be so terrified when you see it, isn't that right Greta?

I'm already terrified by that description.

Supreme Edgeboy Max
May 6th, 2006, 04:21 AM
I'm already terrified by that description.
Hah, you should be. X3
Actually, its nothing terrifying, just a pwnage project.

Munashii
May 6th, 2006, 04:26 AM
Yeah I know what you're thinking but my teacher says it's like Azlan is stripped of his fur and Jesus was stipped

Oh... that's just wierd...

If you really read the book, you would know 'Azlan' was spelled 'Aslan'... Or maybe you read it a long while ago...

DarkGreg
May 6th, 2006, 04:34 AM

If you really read the book, you would know 'Azlan' was spelled 'Aslan'... Or maybe you read it a long while ago...

I must have spelt it wrong

I read the book when I was... I think I was 8

Supreme Edgeboy Max
May 6th, 2006, 04:37 AM

Mmph, The Chronicles Of Narnia. I've read all of the stories in it. X3 But that was a few years back when I read them ..

Toadsworth
May 6th, 2006, 04:39 AM
In dutch it is Aslan... I also love TCON(the chronicles of narnia)

DarkGreg
May 6th, 2006, 04:42 AM
Mmph, The Chronicles Of Narnia. I've read all of the stories in it. X3 But that was a few years back when I read them ..

I've read all the stories of it too they're OK

Greta
May 6th, 2006, 04:42 AM
~Right right. =3 We'll pwn everyone. <3

Supreme Edgeboy Max
May 6th, 2006, 04:48 AM
<3 We sure will.
And Conor, remind me, why didn't Susan end up in the last story?

DarkGreg
May 6th, 2006, 04:56 AM
<3 We sure will.
And Conor, remind me, why didn't Susan end up in the last story?

I can't remember because the first one I read was the last (The last battle) Sorry I couldn't remind you

Supreme Edgeboy Max
May 6th, 2006, 05:02 AM
- -; Are you SURE that you've read it? Its very easy to remember really ..
Well, I'm off for now. I've got homework to attend to. >:

Drummershuff
May 6th, 2006, 08:35 AM
I have homework to do too. D:

Just got back home. Been awake since 4.30am today...

Greta
May 6th, 2006, 09:06 AM
~Homework is ebil ;;.
So are exams...>> I was back from my piano exams a while ago ;;.

And tomorrow's the concert...[Chuu]

Dawg 2005
May 6th, 2006, 09:15 AM
Homework on a saturday? O__o

Gah! I'm having a problem with my camera, I can't plug it into the computer! ;;

aragornbird
May 6th, 2006, 09:17 AM

Good day, everyone. I still have a final exam in medieval art history and a final paper in philosophy. And I have to move back home too. But other than that, I’m done. =D

Good luck, Greta!

Dawg 2005
May 6th, 2006, 09:19 AM
Home sweet home. XD

I had my crappy exams a couple of weeks ago. They were easy. XD

Supreme Edgeboy Max
May 6th, 2006, 09:19 AM
~Homework is ebil ;;.
So are exams...>> I was back from my piano exams a while ago ;;.

And tomorrow's the concert...[Chuu]
X3 I wanna go to your concert .. well, I'm sure you're going to do great anyway. ^o^

Dawg 2005
May 6th, 2006, 09:21 AM
I didn't know that piano exams existed until now. XD

I'm sure you did good, Greta.

Supreme Edgeboy Max
May 6th, 2006, 09:26 AM
I didn't know that piano exams existed until now. XD

I'm sure you did good, Greta.
Oh, you're so uninformed ..

As for homework on a Saturday, FYI, I have Friday-Saturday weekends, not the regular Saturday-Sunday weekends.

Dawg 2005
May 6th, 2006, 09:31 AM
Oh, that's weird. XD

Okay I'm seriously getting mad at my camera now. >__<

Klonoa
May 6th, 2006, 09:37 AM
Wy are you seriously getting mad at your camera?

Supreme Edgeboy Max
May 6th, 2006, 09:41 AM
Oh, that's weird. XD

Okay I'm seriously getting mad at my camera now. >__<
What, you can't make your camera take a picture of itself? XD

Klonoa
May 6th, 2006, 09:44 AM
If you have a timed flashless camera you can do that in a mirror.

Supreme Edgeboy Max
May 6th, 2006, 09:53 AM
If you have a timed flashless camera you can do that in a mirror.
He doesn't have a mirror available. XP

aragornbird
May 6th, 2006, 09:57 AM

Where would you be to not have a reflective surface available? Also, I don’t think he’s trying to take a picture of his camera, that’s just a joke Greta made.

Klonoa
May 6th, 2006, 10:08 AM
Sorry but [completly offtopic] is there a egg adoption thread that is not closed?

Jack O'Neill
May 6th, 2006, 10:11 AM
I never really got the point in adopting eggs, really.

Avegaille
May 6th, 2006, 10:40 AM

Yeah, me too. Why not just make one yourself and probably claim it as your own? =P

Mah, whatever. Talking about Cameras eh? I sometimes bring the digicam to school and then take pictures of my classmates there... =P

Klonoa
May 6th, 2006, 10:42 AM

Where would you be to not have a reflective surface available? Also, I don’t think he’s trying to take a picture of his camera, that’s just a joke Greta made.

I know it was a joke I just had to add on hahaha

Avegaille
May 6th, 2006, 11:01 AM
o_O;;; Err... maybe it's time we had a new topic?

Anyways, I dunno why, it seems that Pokemon Rangers are going into the craze right now... even I'm on that thing... meh, or maybe something more realistic...

I'm out of ideas...

Dawg 2005
May 6th, 2006, 01:36 PM
Neither do I. =/

And no, Max. XD I don't have the cable that hooks up my video camera to the computer, well I do, but it won't fit! A wire that came with the camera won't fit. *screams* XD

Jack O'Neill
May 6th, 2006, 01:52 PM
Eggs are just pointless curiosities meant to keep the n00bs occupied, in my opinion. Notice how none of the staff and most of the PC elite don't adopt eggs.

_Huggle_Bunny_
May 6th, 2006, 02:15 PM
So Whats Up People??? I Cant Wait Till My B-day.

Man Surfin The Web On A PSP Is Kinda Fun.

Zelos
May 6th, 2006, 02:30 PM
Going on the internet on a PSP would be a very weird experience for me...It would feel so wrong with such a little device. XD

aragornbird
May 6th, 2006, 02:36 PM
Eggs are just pointless curiosities meant to keep the n00bs occupied, in my opinion. Notice how none of the staff and most of the PC elite don't adopt eggs.

Agreeing with this. They remind me of Tamagotchis and that whole fad back in like, 1997 or around there.

Also, hey everyone. =)

Hitori
May 6th, 2006, 02:48 PM
um excuse me but what is cofee? :nervous:

(this is the DCC, right?)

Frostweaver
May 6th, 2006, 02:53 PM
I've seen people talking about jumping out of cakes naked in the DCC. I've seen people switch their gender in DCC. I've seen people talk about how to be bored in DCC. I've seen people who talk in third person for no particular reason in DCC. I've seen 3000 word essays in DCC.

Never have I seen a random question about "coffee"...

Either way, coffee is something you drink? What else can it be... What do you mean? Give a context maybe, if it's out of a book or whatever.

Hitori
May 6th, 2006, 02:58 PM
Well I got a love letter and she kept saying stuff about coffee so i was curious...hehe, sorry for bothering you and all! :nervous:

Jack O'Neill
May 6th, 2006, 02:59 PM
I've seen people talking about jumping out of cakes naked in the DCC. I've seen people switch their gender in DCC. I've seen people talk about how to be bored in DCC. I've seen people who talk in third person for no particular reason in DCC. I've seen 3000 word essays in DCC.

Never have I seen a random question about "coffee"...

Either way, coffee is something you drink? What else can it be... What do you mean? Give a context maybe, if it's out of a book or whatever.
1. Jeremy
2. David and Andrew, among a great many others
3. Too many to name
4. Naminé
5. Alan

Well, there's gotta be a first time for everything, Frosty. XP

aragornbird
May 6th, 2006, 03:00 PM
um excuse me but what is cofee? :nervous:

(this is the DCC, right?)

Well, this may be the DCC but there is still rule against posting random questions that are not on topic.

Hitori
May 6th, 2006, 03:02 PM
oops I'm sorry it won't happe nagain. I'll log off now and I'm sorry again. :(

Frostweaver
May 6th, 2006, 03:06 PM
1. Jeremy
2. David and Andrew, among a great many others
3. Too many to name
4. Naminé
5. Alan

Well, there's gotta be a first time for everything, Frosty. XP

Someone sounds bored enough to sit at DCC all day and all night. Well, at least I only go to DCC if I'm histerically bored... Lily is too busy "shopping online" to chat with me >>;

Well, there's never any topics in the DCC *anyway* so might as well go along with his topic at hand. He only got a couple of posts Aragornbird so forgive him ;p Though he should've started a new thread for the question, might as well do it here since we got no topic.

Hitori what did she write exactly? Can you tell us a bit or if you really don't mind, c/p it here?

Lily
May 6th, 2006, 03:12 PM
oops I'm sorry it won't happe nagain. I'll log off now and I'm sorry again. :(

Now how can anyone not feel bad? ;_;

Anyway, Hitori, revealing the letter's contents is fully up to you, although one must be curious about the 'coffee' part...perhaps she was making a comparison?

And hey, frosty~ I don't see you in DCC, much. XP

Frostweaver
May 6th, 2006, 03:15 PM
It's certainly killing me due to curiosity. Coffee + love letter? lol, sounds interesting really.

And I don't see you much in DCC either >O Aren't you "too busy shopping" cause gold is "hard to find" in gaia? pfft...

Zelos
May 6th, 2006, 03:16 PM
Yes, the subkect of 'coffee' in a love letter is very curious indeed...Anyway, as Lily said, it's entirely up to you, Hitori. =D

Lily
May 6th, 2006, 03:18 PM
It's certainly killing me due to curiosity. Coffee + love letter? lol, sounds interesting really.

And I don't see you much in DCC either >O Aren't you "too busy shopping" cause gold is "hard to find" in gaia? pfft...

Hey, I got on because you told me to. >P

I lurk in DCC occasionally; you simply fail to see me.

Jack O'Neill
May 6th, 2006, 03:20 PM
Lily's a Gaian, and I wasn't informed? Give me a moment to process this new intel.

Traitor! Traitor! *drags Lily to Stalingrad, tosses her off a boat, and shoots her with a PPSh-41* Death to traitors! *shoots Lily again* TRAITOR!!! *shoots Lily some more*

Lily
May 6th, 2006, 03:26 PM
o_o Traitor? Me? I'm a what now?

*drags Jack down with her whilst drowning in blood* :D I'm taking you with me. >O

Chairman Kaga
May 6th, 2006, 03:57 PM
Lily, incase you haven't yet realized that the phrase "drowning in one's own blood" refers to asphyxiation from the filling of the lungs with blood and not the same process by way of one bleeding out so much that their surroundings are completely submerged in blood. It is of note that red blood cells cannot regenerate quickly enough to cause an infinite stream of blood from a gaping wound, but, rather, our supply is finite and slow to grow when deprived, limited to roughly twelve pints in an average human body. I am sure Jack, who will not drown in your own blood with you from your final, futile act of revenge but, rather, receive no more than minor scrapes and bruises, will be the first to attest that the point of guns and swords being used as weapons in the first place is their ability to cause massive and rapid blood loss. So, in summation, Jack wins, you lose, dying the loneliest of deaths reserved only for Gaia traitors.

Jack O'Neill
May 6th, 2006, 04:02 PM
o_o Traitor? Me? I'm a what now?

*drags Jack down with her whilst drowning in blood* :D I'm taking you with me. >O
You heard me the first time, Lileh. You ish a traitor~! >O

*emerges completely unscathed, then shoots Lily in the head with a Tokarev TT-33* Just putting her out of her misery~ >D

Chairman Kaga
May 6th, 2006, 04:10 PM
Jack; don't be so hasty--she was a perfectly good source of cheap labor. I, for one, prefer to work prisoners until they are made completely invalid by the intensity of the work they're subjected to. Lily would have been especially fun to make into a servant, as she could be put into all sorts of awkward situations for our amusement, but, unfortunately, I see that as impossible now. If she's still alive after your last mercy killing, I'm afraid the gulag medical center is ill-equipped to save a person from this type of injury as, of course, the entire point of these Siberian concentration camps is to work peasants and dissidents to death.

Lily
May 6th, 2006, 04:13 PM
Chair-sama, you cannot possibly expect me to deny the phrase, or rather, the incident simply because you have referred towards topics pertaining to internal organs, when I was blatantly speaking of external environments. If Jack shot me repeatedly and I was to fall out of the boat, that specific area of the ocean would be a mixture of blood and water as well as other insignificant components; granted, the solution itself would be highly diluted but the phrase 'drowning in one's own blood' literally translates, or should I say, refers to what is happening right now. Jack's probability of escaping unscathed is relatively high, but alas, you forsake one important detail: I am Lily, what I say goes, and thus I acclaim Jack is to die with me in the deep abyss of the ocean, regardless of contradicting scientific explanations. So, in conclusion, I win, Jack gets second place, and you, Chair-sama, die a painfully agonizing death by random sharks for being biased against Gaians and innocent, virtuous 14 year olds.

Jack O'Neill
May 6th, 2006, 04:33 PM
Jack; don't be so hasty--she was a perfectly good source of cheap labor. I, for one, prefer to work prisoners until they are made completely invalid by the intensity of the work they're subjected to. Lily would have been especially fun to make into a servant, as she could be put into all sorts of awkward situations for our amusement, but, unfortunately, I see that as impossible now. If she's still alive after your last mercy killing, I'm afraid the gulag medical center is ill-equipped to save a person from this type of injury as, of course, the entire point of these Siberian concentration camps is to work peasants and dissidents to death.
*checks Lily* She's still alive and in working condition, even with a 7.62x25mm TT round lodged in her brain. We'll be sending her off to Kolyma (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kolyma) ASAP. >D

Chair-sama, you cannot possibly expect me to deny the phrase, or rather, the incident simply because you have referred towards topics pertaining to internal organs, when I was blatantly speaking of external environments. If Jack shot me repeatedly and I was to fall out of the boat, that specific area of the ocean would be a mixture of blood and water as well as other insignificant components; granted, the solution itself would be highly diluted but the phrase 'drowning in one's own blood' literally translates, or should I say, refers to what is happening right now. Jack's probability of escaping unscathed is relatively high, but alas, you forsake one important detail: I am Lily, what I say goes, and thus I acclaim Jack is to die with me in the deep abyss of the ocean, regardless of contradicting scientific explanations. So, in conclusion, I win, Jack gets second place, and you, Chair-sama, die a painfully agonizing death by random sharks for being biased against Gaians and innocent, virtuous 14 year olds.
My, you are a sore loser, Lily. XD

First off, Stalingrad (or Volgograd, if you wanna be like that) is not by the ocean; it lies on the west bank of the Volga River, which is nowhere as deep as an ocean. Second, you forsake one even more important detail: I am Jack, what I say overrides what you say, and thus I decree you to be shot in the head and sent off to work in a gulag in northeast Siberia. Lastly, I win, you're banished to Siberia for the rest of your unnatural life, and Alan gets to live for having the temerity to go up against a guilty, immoral 14-year-old Gaian.

Chairman Kaga
May 6th, 2006, 04:37 PM

Do not lash out at me because of your poor choice of phrasing, Lily. You have nothing to blame other than your own poor ability to convey ideas, and I am beyond amused to see what this deep dissatisfaction with yourself drives you to do. Ha! HA! I laugh, and, if all goes well, you are at present feeling all the more insecure about yourself! HA! Your omnipotence is nothing in the face of my superomnipotence, which, as you may infer from the name, supercedes the omnipotence of all other mortals, you included. And, Lily, do not dare claim to be immortal, as you have already proved yourself very far from that by your admission that it is possible for you to drown in your own blood. You are a plaything of my reality, and I place you in whatever scenario I wish, and I happen to prefer a Siberian gulag to a boat. It is a far more fitting place for someone who is such a traitor to our cause to die, but, of course, a boat guarantees a far greater success rate, as, if the gunshot itself does not tear your organs to shreds, the incredibly microbe and virus-ridden waters of the ocean will slowly cause you to waste away from the cellular level, and, if it should be that you haven't the ability to swim long enough to either die in the water from these causes/be salvaged by a Cambodian cargo ship whose crew will lock you up in the darkness and plan who knows what for you until you die of illness, you will either drown from exhaustion or the very sharks you so foolishly attempted to sic on me smell the blood which draws this most fearsome predator magnet-like to its prey and mangle you with an abandon that can come only from being a gigantic, soulless, bloodthirsty fish. I will merely summon them afterward and ride them to one of my many hidden island paradises where I will celebrate my final victory over you in a luau which will continue until either I die or the world itself fades away in unworthiness to be the planet which I reside upon. In short, me > you.

Lily
May 6th, 2006, 04:52 PM
Gah..I'm not going to bother fending off two people who disproves every single thing I say. Nothing would be fulfilled in the end.

So I'm going to be a sore loser and pretend this never happened, and wait for someone who will not refute everything I say and instead hold the capability of replying back in a cordial, friendly matter. ._.

*runs off crying*

Ryoutarou
May 6th, 2006, 04:54 PM
So I'm going to be a sore loser and pretend this never happened, and wait for someone who will not refute everything I say and instead hold the capability of replying back in a cordial, friendly matter. ._.
That's gonna be one long wait.

Lily
May 6th, 2006, 04:55 PM
..You're all against me. .____.!!!

Chairman Kaga
May 6th, 2006, 04:57 PM
You should have thought of this before you landed yourself in a Siberian death camp, ma'am.

Remember, Kids:

GOING TO GAIA DOESN'T PAY

Lily
May 6th, 2006, 04:59 PM
Why do many share the same antipathy towards Gaia?

(I do not go to death camps...but rather, high school, which is equally as bad).

Chairman Kaga
May 6th, 2006, 05:05 PM
Lily insults her intelligence by going to Gaia. She must have very little self-respect if she derives pleasure from such a place, especially when she could be doing better things with her internet time.

Someone would be remissed to not take back a little "equally as bad" comment recently made~ (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulag)

Ryoutarou
May 6th, 2006, 05:08 PM
I really don't care about Gaia one way or the other...I just jumped in because Alan and Lily were already here and I'm bored. XD

Lily
May 6th, 2006, 05:08 PM
Who's to say PC isn't the same?

It's..a forum, after all.

Chairman Kaga
May 6th, 2006, 05:10 PM
www.gaiaonline.com

www.pokecommunity.com

If these two URLs do not take you to the same website, you are disproven.

And hey, Jorge XD

Lily
May 6th, 2006, 05:11 PM
I meant forum-wise, not the simularities/differences between URL.

Dawg 2005
May 6th, 2006, 05:13 PM
Who's to say PC isn't the same?

It's..a forum, after all.
Gaia is blech. XD

PC is a really good forum, see the difference? XP

Chairman Kaga
May 6th, 2006, 05:14 PM
I'm fully aware of that; but, given the opportunity, I will always disprove you on one matter or another, even if it is only barely tangent to the given discussion. Basically, if you speak figuratively, I will counter your literal meaning, and if you speak literally, I will counter your figurative meaning. So there >O

aragornbird
May 6th, 2006, 05:16 PM

Gaia is overcrowded and 70% of people there are noobs and some day you’ll grow out of it, Lily, some day.

Lily
May 6th, 2006, 05:16 PM
Did I do something wrong..? If I did, I'm sorry.

So, I'm going to assume that'll cover up your strange fetish in disproving me.

Dawg, SPPf is a really good forum. See the difference? Nope.

Chairman Kaga
May 6th, 2006, 05:20 PM
Did I do something wrong..? If I did, I'm sorry.

So, I'm going to assume that'll cover up your strange fetish in disproving me.

Fetish? I can safely say that I have not once felt aroused by disproving you on any point o_O

Lily seems really and truly depressed now so I will halt with my fun for the time being.

Dawg 2005
May 6th, 2006, 05:21 PM
SPPf is not a good forum at all. One guy was modded the day he joined because he was Serebii's friend. I don't feel like ranting about SPPf. XD

AB is right, Gaia is a noobfest. O_O

Jack O'Neill
May 6th, 2006, 05:23 PM
I once attempted to infiltrate Gaia. Let's just say that it was...unsuccessful.

Dawg 2005
May 6th, 2006, 05:24 PM
I tried staying there, and didn't last one day. o.o

Lily
May 6th, 2006, 05:27 PM
Dawg, PC is not a good forum at all. People are modded within a month and there are too many rumors with the staff. I don't feel like ranting about PC.

Note that the above doesn't portray my opinions/facts, but just to prove a point.

Chair-sama, no, I'm not depressed. Maybe a bit annoyed? Sorry for any misunderstandings. I called it a fetish since there were no other explanations I could find...oh, well~

Dawg 2005
May 6th, 2006, 05:31 PM
Dawg, PC is not a good forum at all. People are modded within a month and there are too many rumors with the staff. I don't feel like ranting about PC.

Note that the above doesn't portray my opinions/facts, but just to prove a point.
Then why do you come here? The people who are modded here are deserving. Take AB for instance. He was modded within two months I believe, and he was totally deserving of the position.