PDA

View Full Version : +//May Daily Chit-Chat\\+

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Chairman Kaga
May 12th, 2006, 05:08 PM
Noah Webester is my hero 8D

Now I don't have to worry if "plough" is "pluff", "ploo", "ploh", or "plow".

Fls4eva
May 12th, 2006, 05:12 PM
I switch between British and American spellings quite randomly. XP

Rikku: 1.36 million hits.
Roy Mustang: 1.55 million hits.
Sheena Fujibayashi: 9.97 thousand hits.
Shinji Ikari: 239 thousand hits.
Shinn Asuka: 48.9 thousand hits.
Sousuke Sagara: 48.6 thousand hits.
Stellar Loussier: 23.5 thousand hits.
Yuna: 3.95 million hits.

Ish like getting the hits good?? I hope it is.. Anyway I use American spelling more although we're suppose to be using British..

Jack O'Neill
May 12th, 2006, 05:15 PM
*squee* Clarissa ish back~! *tackleglomps*

You're a weird one, seeing as Singapore used to be a British possession... O.o;

Fls4eva
May 12th, 2006, 05:20 PM
*squee* Clarissa ish back~! *tackleglomps*

You're a weird one, seeing as Singapore used to be a British possession... O.o;

Yes yes.. I'm back.. *ish tackled* I feel so welcomed.. ^^ *tackleglomps back*

I've always been very weird.. and I wasn't around when Singapore was in the British's possession so.. I have my choice whether I wanna use American english or British..

Chairman Kaga
May 12th, 2006, 05:21 PM
I would assume that the simpler spellings are more convenient for people who have English as a second language; our complex and confusing pronunciation rules are probably eased somewhat by the preference of American spellings over more arcane ones.

On a lightly-related note, I should read the Canterbury Tales this summer. I need a crash course in middle english as the college I'm being forced to go to teaches nothing of the sort.

Jack O'Neill
May 12th, 2006, 05:29 PM
I've always been very weird.. and I wasn't around when Singapore was in the British's possession so.. I have my choice whether I wanna use American english or British..
Of course you weren't around when Singapore was in British hands. It gained independence from Britain in 1963...and it was part of Malaysia until 1965.

Fls4eva
May 12th, 2006, 05:30 PM
Of course you weren't around when Singapore was in British hands. It gained independence from Britain in 1963...and it was part of Malaysia until 1965.

Err.. Like I know that.. We learn that in school.. Tell me more bout Salinas.. I don't learn that in school..

Chairman Kaga
May 12th, 2006, 05:36 PM
Salinas?

The only Salinases I know are in various John Steinbeck novels and Kon Tiki XD

Fls4eva
May 12th, 2006, 05:37 PM
Salinas?

Salinases..? That word looks so.. amusing.. somehow..

Kura
May 12th, 2006, 05:39 PM
Salinas?

o.o I've never heard that word/ term before~
o.o Mind explaining what it is, Jack? @@ Or whoever else who may be able to? <3~

Klonoa
May 12th, 2006, 05:39 PM
It sounds kinda naughty is you say it really really fast.

Fls4eva
May 12th, 2006, 05:42 PM
o.o Mind explaining what it is, Jack? @@ Or whoever else who may be able to? <3~

I guess Salinases refers to the people living in Salinas.. Then again.. it's only a guess..

Chairman Kaga
May 12th, 2006, 05:44 PM

The Salinas Valley in California is where many of John Steinbeck's works take place. Salinas, as far as I remember, is the name of an island in the book Kon Tiki.

Jack O'Neill
May 12th, 2006, 05:46 PM
Salinas?

Of course you'd read about the city of Salinas in John Steinbeck novels. It was his birthplace, and it's basically the only claim to fame that my hometown has. That, and the fact that it singlehandedly grows 80% of the lettuce grown in the entirety of the United States and that it was the first city in America to close its public libraries.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salinas%2C_California

Kura
May 12th, 2006, 05:47 PM
The Salinas Valley in California is where many of John Steinbeck's works take place. Salinas, as far as I remember, is the name of an island in the book Kon Tiki.

o.o Oh~ cool~ *had no idea it was a place*

o_o;; Holy crap, that's a lot of lettuce~ X3; Well, it reels in the money, then~ :3~

Edit: o_o Nope, I've never read any John Steinbeck novels, either~

Fls4eva
May 12th, 2006, 05:49 PM
Of course you'd read about the city of Salinas in John Steinbeck novels. It was his birthplace, and it's basically the only claim to fame that my hometown has. That, and the fact that it singlehandedly grows 80% of the lettuce grown in the entirety of the United States.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salinas%2C_California

I expected that.. I've read the wikipedia article already.. Can't you tell me stuff that they didn't mention in there or something?? Anyway I remember reading bout Salinas in The Mediator series by Meg Cabot..

Kura
May 12th, 2006, 05:51 PM
X3 *snorts* I feel like I'm the only person here who had NO idea whatsoever what Salinas was X3;~

Puu~~

Fls4eva
May 12th, 2006, 05:53 PM
X3 *snorts* I feel like I'm the only person here who had NO idea whatsoever what Salinas was X3;~

Puu~~

Salinas ish a part of California.. It isn't that well-known.. so it ish no surprise that you have no idea whatsoever it is/was..

Persona
May 12th, 2006, 05:55 PM

Puu~~

=/ Your not the only one. What is it supposed to mean?

BTW, you snort? xD

EDIT- nvm xD

Jack O'Neill
May 12th, 2006, 05:56 PM
o_o;; Holy crap, that's a lot of lettuce~ X3; Well, it reels in the money, then~ :3~
Actually, Salinas (and all of Monterey County in general) is a rather poor place. The median home price down here is nearly $700k USD, while the median household income is a measly $48k USD.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monterey_County%2C_California

Fls4eva
May 12th, 2006, 05:58 PM
Actually, Salinas (and all of Monterey County in general) is a rather poor place. The median home price down here is nearly $700k USD, while the median household income is a measly $48k USD.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monterey_County%2C_California

So are the things there like cheap?? The air tickets there.. will it be cheaper too? And like.. ish the weather there okay? Any natural disasters recently? The temperature range?

Kura
May 12th, 2006, 06:04 PM
=/ Your not the only one. What is it supposed to mean?

BTW, you snort? xD

EDIT- nvm xD
X3 Nah~ Not in real life~
:3 Only over the internet~ <3~

Fls4eva
May 12th, 2006, 06:07 PM

Imagine Kura snorting in real life.. Omfg.. Freaky..

Kura
May 12th, 2006, 06:10 PM
Imagine Kura snorting in real life.. Omfg.. Freaky..

o_o;; It wouldn't be that freaky~
X3; Erica snorted IRL once when she was laughing.. and it only cause all of us to laugh more~ *giggles*

X3 Yeah~

Fls4eva
May 12th, 2006, 06:13 PM
o_o;; It wouldn't be that freaky~
X3; Erica snorted IRL once when she was laughing.. and it only cause all of us to laugh more~ *giggles*

X3 Yeah~

Hmm.. One of my friends snorts when she laugh.. So she always makes us laugh loads..

flight
May 12th, 2006, 06:16 PM
Hmm.. One of my friends snorts when she laugh.. So she always makes us laugh loads..

I used to snort when I laugh. Now, I don't. I just think it's..not right.

Persona
May 12th, 2006, 06:17 PM

That's a little odd, but okay xD

For me, it would be the opposite. Only problem is, I don't snort =/

Fls4eva
May 12th, 2006, 06:18 PM
I don't snort too.. I can't imagine myself snorting.. It's just so.. weird..

flight
May 12th, 2006, 06:18 PM
That's a little odd, but okay xD

For me, it would be the opposite. Only problem is, I don't snort =/

I could only snort when...something is extremly funny...to cause my face to turn red from laughter...strange.

Fls4eva
May 12th, 2006, 06:20 PM
I could only snort when...something is extremly funny...to cause my face to turn red from laughter...strange.

My cheeks are naturally pretty rosy.. So if I laugh too much.. I get really red..

Chibi-chan
May 12th, 2006, 06:22 PM
Hehe, my cheeks don't turn red; I can't blush XD;

Haruhi is soooooo confusing @_@ I feel like I'm watching it all out of order! D:

It's a good brainteasing feeling though.

flight
May 12th, 2006, 06:23 PM
My cheeks are naturally pretty rosy.. So if I laugh too much.. I get really red..

Same here. Strangley I could hardly breath when I laugh too much.

Persona
May 12th, 2006, 06:25 PM

That's not strange. A lot of people when they laugh so hard, they can barely breath. After all, thats how I laugh. But my cheeks dont turn red.

Fls4eva
May 12th, 2006, 06:25 PM

My lungs are pretty weak.. So I get breathless a lot..

flight
May 12th, 2006, 06:29 PM
My lungs are pretty weak.. So I get breathless a lot..

Not only that....But I turn sort of blue. Now that's strange for me.

Fls4eva
May 12th, 2006, 06:31 PM
Not only that....But I turn sort of blue. Now that's strange for me.

Turn blue.. Now that's weird.. When I get breathless.. I turn all red.. then suddenly all white..

flight
May 12th, 2006, 06:34 PM
Turn blue.. Now that's weird.. When I get breathless.. I turn all red.. then suddenly all white..

Hopefully noone here changes to all colors of the Rainbow when they laugh. XD

Fls4eva
May 12th, 2006, 06:36 PM
Hopefully noone here changes to all colors of the Rainbow when they laugh. XD

Imagine if someone like changes from red, to orange, to yellow, to green, to blue, to indigo.. then to violet when the laugh.. God.. That's amusing..

flight
May 12th, 2006, 06:39 PM
Imagine if someone like changes from red, to orange, to yellow, to green, to blue, to indigo.. then to violet when the laugh.. God.. That's amusing..

Tell me about it. XD That'll leave me turning redder than magma in a volcano.

Also, howcome Alan is stalking us? XDD

Persona
May 12th, 2006, 06:40 PM

That's just.. odd. I couldn't imagine that.

Musashi- Whose Alan? =/

Fls4eva
May 12th, 2006, 06:56 PM
That's just.. odd. I couldn't imagine that.

Musashi- Whose Alan? =/

Neither can I.. Answering your question.. Alan is none other than Chairman Kaga..

Kura
May 12th, 2006, 07:08 PM

Same with me ._.~ I have rosacea~ so.. yeah, if I go outside and it's really sunny, hot, or cold, then my cheeks turn really really red

;o; I hate it, though.. puu..

Munashii
May 12th, 2006, 07:39 PM
Okay... I have a wide list of hard vocabulary words... but what the heck is rosacea?

Kura
May 12th, 2006, 07:42 PM
Okay... I have a wide list of hard vocabulary words... but what the heck is rosacea?
It's the condition
o.o like.. you know when you blush, the blood vessles on your cheeks become red?
@@ Well mine are hyper sensitive, so if I'm in the sun too long or too hot, etc, then I turn really red ._.~

Ryoutarou
May 12th, 2006, 07:43 PM
Okay... I have a wide list of hard vocabulary words... but what the heck is rosacea?When a person's face is too red due to an, it can lead to skin peeling and inflammation of the skin. It's a skin disease that often effects women in their late 30's-early 40's.

...what Kura said.

pokejungle
May 12th, 2006, 07:47 PM
It's the condition
o.o like.. you know when you blush, the blood vessles on your cheeks become red?
@@ Well mine are hyper sensitive, so if I'm in the sun too long or too hot, etc, then I turn really red ._.~
Show us a picture of you really red X3;

Aeon Flux isn't that great of a movie ;x She has really nice pajamas though. <3

Jack O'Neill
May 12th, 2006, 07:49 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosacea

Try reading that.

Munashii
May 12th, 2006, 07:51 PM
That's wierd... I don't blush... ever. Nor did I ever turn red under any other circumstances, and it's even wierder 'cause I live in good old hot Asia.

Edit: EEK! Someone else is using pink font!

pokejungle
May 12th, 2006, 07:55 PM
That's wierd... I don't blush... ever. Nor did I ever turn red under any other circumstances, and it's even wierder 'cause I live in good old hot Asia.

Edit: EEK! Someone else is using pink font!
Sometimes, when quoting, the color tags carry over.

vB should fix that. Unless Jack's gone pink.

Jack O'Neill
May 12th, 2006, 08:28 PM
It's not pink. It's magenta. XP

PokeMaster3000
May 12th, 2006, 08:47 PM
X3 Hi everyone, say "hello" to Max's mule and member number 93, PokeMaster3000. This post is such a standout against all my posts in this account. For one, its not made by a n00b, and two, its got proper grammer and punctuation marks. XD

pokejungle
May 12th, 2006, 08:48 PM
It's not pink. It's magenta. XP
Thank you for clarifying that. I think I might've died had I slept without knowing that.

PokeMaster3000
May 12th, 2006, 08:52 PM
Oh my, Paul's almost got 10k posts. |stares| > < I'm jealous ...

Fls4eva
May 12th, 2006, 08:53 PM
X3 Hi everyone, say "hello" to Max's mule and member number 93, PokeMaster3000. This post is such a standout against all my posts in this account. For one, its not made by a n00b, and two, its got proper grammer and punctuation marks. XD

So this ish Maximillian's first account.. God.. The username.. ish so noobish.. XD

Arcanine
May 12th, 2006, 08:54 PM
Thank you for clarifying that. I think I might've died had I slept without knowing that.
But Paul if you died then that'd suck, because no one would run the DS club. XD

PokeMaster3000
May 12th, 2006, 08:55 PM
So this ish Maximillian's first account.. God.. The username.. ish so noobish.. XD
XD Oh totally. <3 This account is full of cute memories ... awh, I'm getting nostalgic.

<insert random flashback here>

pokejungle
May 12th, 2006, 09:14 PM
But Paul if you died then that'd suck, because no one would run the DS club. XD
Not that anyone posts there now. I need to bookmark that thread.

And yes, I am happy that my club became wildly popular.

Arcanine
May 12th, 2006, 09:18 PM
Not that anyone posts there now. I need to bookmark that thread.

And yes, I am happy that my club became wildly popular.
Because most everyone has moved over to the NFC. I mean we do top out with more info. XD

pokejungle
May 12th, 2006, 09:23 PM
Our members have a more relaxed atmosphere though, with no pressure to put out essay posts.

That's why I don't come to the NFC very often.

Arcanine
May 12th, 2006, 09:37 PM
Our members have a more relaxed atmosphere though, with no pressure to put out essay posts.

That's why I don't come to the NFC very often.
No one said you had to make essay posts. It's just me and Samurai X tend to make the long posts in the club. Shenlong, Edgeboy, Robo, Blaze and others don't make essay posts in the club.

PokeMaster3000
May 12th, 2006, 09:43 PM
No one said you had to make essay posts. It's just me and Samurai X tend to make the long posts in the club. Shenlong, Edgeboy, Robo, Blaze and others don't make essay posts in the club.

|giggles| Essay posts. <3 I love reading them, but writing them is another story. And besides, the posts Andy makes are quite fun to read.

LanceLite
May 12th, 2006, 09:49 PM
|giggles| Essay posts. <3 I love reading them, but writing them is another story. And besides, the posts Andy makes are quite fun to read.
XD Quoting my own posts. Double post alert! |gets shot down|

pokejungle
May 12th, 2006, 10:03 PM
If I'm permabanned by morning, just know that I had some good friends on PC.

*tear* Andy, save me.

LanceLite
May 12th, 2006, 10:09 PM
If I'm permabanned by morning, just know that I had some good friends on PC.

*tear* Andy, save me.
>: You were never my friend. What did you do to get that permaban? X3

If Paul's banned, oh boy, it'll be yet another 1337 person getting banned.

Supreme Edgeboy Max
May 12th, 2006, 10:30 PM
>: You were never my friend. What did you do to get that permaban? X3

If Paul's banned, oh boy, it'll be yet another 1337 person getting banned.
I'm quoting myself. Again. X3 I'm so cool.

Munashii
May 12th, 2006, 10:58 PM
*Back from the dentist* Hiya Max. How are ya'll anyway? BTW Max, why does your title say May 2 2006? It's like an important day to you and I don't know why.

Um, I don't get the subject either. Could someone politely explain?

Never, ever EVER listen to your mp3 player while trying to fall asleep in bed. I fell asleep listening to a Slayers song and woke up at 4 am in the morning with my mp3 player's battery dead.

Greta
May 12th, 2006, 11:02 PM
~*Hates going to the dentist* >; Max'll explain it to you in a bit Nyxi ^^.

And like..I listen to my mp3 player while trying to fall asleep all the time! X3; Which means...tons of dead bateries! ;^^

Munashii
May 12th, 2006, 11:05 PM
My mp3 player has rechargable batteries, but I still hate falling asleep. I can't believe I snored through 'Itsumo Nando Demo'! XP

Greta-chan, why do you hate going to the dentist?

Greta
May 12th, 2006, 11:12 PM
My mp3 player has rechargable batteries, but I still hate falling asleep. I can't believe I snored through 'Itsumo Nando Demo'! XP

Greta-chan, why do you hate going to the dentist?
~Hehe XP.

Well...the tools they use..they're all ebil and hurt meh teeth! ;;

Munashii
May 12th, 2006, 11:20 PM
~Hehe XP.

Well...the tools they use..they're all ebil and hurt meh teeth! ;;

Wha..? Do the dentists around your place still use drills? The modern dentists use gentle water sprayers to take away all the evil scum of your teeth. After all, tools can't be evil... XD

Jack O'Neill
Okay, so Max has multiple accounts. Big deal. Not like any of us should care... =D

Supreme Edgeboy Max
*Back from the dentist* Hiya Max. How are ya'll anyway? BTW Max, why does your title say May 2 2006? It's like an important day to you and I don't know why.

Um, I don't get the subject either. Could someone politely explain?

Never, ever EVER listen to your mp3 player while trying to fall asleep in bed. I fell asleep listening to a Slayers song and woke up at 4 am in the morning with my mp3 player's battery dead.
May 2nd is when I came back to PC and pwn'd everyone with my monthlong April Fools joke. =D

Oh, my new Signature PWNS you all.

Munashii
May 12th, 2006, 11:24 PM
May 2nd is when I came back to PC and pwn'd everyone with my monthlong April Fools joke. =D

Oh, my new Signature PWNS you all.

Hmph. Your sig DOES NOT pwn mine.

What did you do on April Fools that got you a temporary stay in a hotel at Bannedmemberstown? That joke the staff played wasn't... too... bad.

Supreme Edgeboy Max
May 12th, 2006, 11:33 PM
Hmph. Your sig DOES NOT pwn mine.

What did you do on April Fools that got you a temporary stay in a hotel at Bannedmemberstown? That joke the staff played wasn't... too... bad.
>3 You're just jealous 'cause my signature's got the newest and cutest Pokemon character, awesome animations and images, perfect alignment and bugged up the Reply and Quote buttons better than you. =3

X3 I did the whole banning act, it was MY prank. Everyone thought I'd left and such.
Oh fudge, NOTHING beats that prank Akinari played on Lily though..

Munashii
May 12th, 2006, 11:41 PM
>3 You're just jealous 'cause my signature's got the newest and cutest Pokemon character, awesome animations and images, perfect alignment and bugged up the Reply and Quote buttons better than you. =3

X3 I did the whole banning act, it was MY prank. Everyone thought I'd left and such.
Oh fudge, NOTHING beats that prank Akinari played on Lily though..

I never get jealous, Max-senpai. I don't see what makes it so good and unique if EVERY ONE of the themes you make for other people have the same alignment, text style, image size, and image text style? Sure your style may be unique in idea, but every time your theme changes, it's just different color and different image. It get tedious. BTW I didn't want to bugged up the Reply and Quote buttons, I don't care what Pokemon character that is, and I don't give a darn about animations.

Supreme Edgeboy Max
May 12th, 2006, 11:48 PM
I never get jealous, Max-senpai. I don't see what makes it so good and unique if EVERY ONE of the themes you make for other people have the same alignment, text style, image size, and image text style? Sure your style may be unique in idea, but every time your theme changes, it's just different color and different image. It get tedious. BTW I didn't want to bugged up the Reply and Quote buttons, I don't care what Pokemon character that is, and I don't give a darn about animations.

Yup, you're obviously jealous. X3 See, I've only made themes for TWO people. One's Charizard Maa 'cause he was desperate, and one for Greta 'cause I <3 her.

And its my own style. X3 Basically, before I started using these kinda themes, nobody would have proper double alignment'd signatures. And til now, its even only the staff using double alignments, I've not seen many members use it. So its still unique to a certain extent.

Munashii
May 12th, 2006, 11:54 PM
Yup, you're obviously jealous. X3 See, I've only made themes for TWO people. One's Charizard Maa 'cause he was desperate, and one for Greta 'cause I <3 her.

And its my own style. X3 Basically, before I started using these kinda themes, nobody would have proper double alignment'd signatures. And til now, its even only the staff using double alignments, I've not seen many members use it. So its still unique to a certain extent.

Okay, then. I thought I saw someone else using that style too, though. Oh, well.
And for the last time, I AM NOT JEALOUS!

Supreme Edgeboy Max
May 13th, 2006, 12:01 AM
XP You're hypervigilant .. And like, the people who use double aligned images don't use ones made like mine, they have different sort of images anyway.

X3 Okay okay, you're not jealous. XD

DarkGreg
May 13th, 2006, 12:01 AM
No offence Max but I preffered your other theme but nobody wants to keep the same theme forever

Supreme Edgeboy Max
May 13th, 2006, 12:08 AM
No offence Max but I preffered your other theme but nobody wants to keep the same theme forever
You mean the one that was pinkier than this one, and had the cute schoolgirl with the sword? I liked it too. X3 But I have a Diamond/Pearl kinda thing in my head now.

DarkGreg
May 13th, 2006, 12:15 AM
oh, I meant the one you where talking about there, the Diamond/Pearl girl looks hot!

Supreme Edgeboy Max
May 13th, 2006, 12:19 AM
oh, I meant the one you where talking about there, the Diamond/Pearl girl looks hot!
Oh yes. =3 Pearl is the BEST female character we've had yet for Pokemon.

Sammi
May 13th, 2006, 12:28 AM
I have to agree -- I like her design the best out of all the girls. It's pink!! XD And I just love the outfit. I'd so wear it if I could.

I have a Pearl theme too... ;;

DarkGreg
May 13th, 2006, 12:38 AM
Yeah Sammi, your theme is awesome it pwns XD

Supreme Edgeboy Max
May 13th, 2006, 12:52 AM
I have to agree -- I like her design the best out of all the girls. It's pink!! XD And I just love the outfit. I'd so wear it if I could.

I have a Pearl theme too... ;;
Yup! FINALLY, we get a nice pink girl.

>3 Sammi's theme has the real Pearl, and mine has an original Pearl. We're so cool. Everyone else should get Pearl themes too, she pwns so much.

DarkGreg
May 13th, 2006, 12:59 AM
I'm making myself a new theme now but it is going to be of Diamond instead of Pearl because when I minimize the Pearl pic I have it looks... Retarded so I'm trying it with Diamond and it's getting along OK XD

Supreme Edgeboy Max
May 13th, 2006, 01:01 AM
Diamond looks ugly. He's the most freakishly weirdest guy character yet. I mean, look at that hat! Ironic, Diamond's the weirdest guy, Pearl's the cutest girl. =3

DarkGreg
May 13th, 2006, 01:04 AM
I know but I might not use the Diamond theme he looks weird with the hat XP

EDIT: It's finished! http://i3.tinypic.com/zkkdvm.png I know it looks like Sammi's theme but tell what you think of it

Supreme Edgeboy Max
May 13th, 2006, 01:15 AM
I know but I might not use the Diamond theme he looks weird with the hat XP Get a Shigeru (Gary) theme. He rules. <3 He's so awesome, like Silver.

Well, I'm out for now. Bye everyone. ^^

Drummershuff
May 13th, 2006, 01:23 AM
Your theme is alright Max. I've seen better though.

Supreme Edgeboy Max
May 13th, 2006, 02:57 AM
I'm more captivated by my dancing anime girl animation. <3

Drummershuff
May 13th, 2006, 02:58 AM
I feel the writing on it is too small.

Supreme Edgeboy Max
May 13th, 2006, 03:02 AM
Its supposed to be like that. "Max" and "Pearl" are supposed to stand out, and the little credit bit to Buster Wolf is smallest. X3

Sammi
May 13th, 2006, 03:03 AM
On Max's banner? Not really. XD
Although that animation is fun. XD

EDIT: It's finished! http://i3.tinypic.com/zkkdvm.png I know it looks like Sammi's theme but tell what you think of it

I don't like the text, and the outline on the guy is really odd... *shot* but the rest is fine. =)

Drummershuff
May 13th, 2006, 03:06 AM
Its supposed to be like that. "Max" and "Pearl" are supposed to stand out, and the little credit bit to Buster Wolf is smallest. X3

Yeah, I can't see them very. Maybe that's just me.

DarkGreg
May 13th, 2006, 03:11 AM
I know Sammi it isn't the best thing I've ever made

Supreme Edgeboy Max
May 13th, 2006, 03:26 AM
EW. DIAMOND. |kicks him| <3 Pearl's all mine, stay away. =3 The cropping job isn't too perfect by the way Conor. > <;

Ooh, looks like Puff's got serious eyesight problems. >3

Drummershuff
May 13th, 2006, 03:38 AM
Nah, the wirting going down "The New Girl In Town" that's the bit I can't see very well. The letters looks to cramped together.

Supreme Edgeboy Max
May 13th, 2006, 03:42 AM
Nah, the wirting going down "The New Girl In Town" that's the bit I can't see very well. The letters looks to cramped together.
Nah, its just because the outline of the text and the text itself don't clash in colors. =3 I'll edit that later. I'm lazy right now.

Drummershuff
May 13th, 2006, 03:52 AM
Why didn't you change it in the first place?

Dawg 2005
May 13th, 2006, 03:53 AM
The New Girl In Town? O.o

Looking at the banner I'm guessing that it's a story? XD

And in other news, John has been shot in the eye. D;

Drummershuff
May 13th, 2006, 03:54 AM
Oww, how did that happen?

Supreme Edgeboy Max
May 13th, 2006, 03:57 AM
@Puff: 'cause I wasn't bothered too.

@Dawg: No, she's the female character for the Pokemon Diamond and Pokemon Pearl games. =3

Ooh, bullet.

Dawg 2005
May 13th, 2006, 03:58 AM
Oww, how did that happen?
I just told you. XD

The bump is over my eye, so I look like a freak. ;;

Drummershuff
May 13th, 2006, 03:59 AM
I just told you. XD

Yeah, you'll get better soon though.

Dawg 2005
May 13th, 2006, 04:00 AM
Yeah, you'll get better soon though.
I know, but it hurts like hell.

Supreme Edgeboy Max
May 13th, 2006, 04:00 AM
I just told you. XD

You've been shot. Aren't you dead yet? >:

Dawg 2005
May 13th, 2006, 04:02 AM
You've been shot. Aren't you dead yet? >:
I ain't dead yet! [/Richard Pryor] XD

Aah it hurts! ;o;

Supreme Edgeboy Max
May 13th, 2006, 04:06 AM
I ain't dead yet! [/Richard Pryor] XD

Aah it hurts! ;o; >: You're not dead yet.

<: Yay, you're dying!

Dawg 2005
May 13th, 2006, 04:09 AM
>: You're not dead yet.

<: Yay, you're dying!
You're mean you know that? XD

My mom is going to be uber mad. XD

Supreme Edgeboy Max
May 13th, 2006, 04:12 AM
You're mean you know that? XD

My mom is going to be uber mad. XD
Yup, I know. <3

o x; Why? 'cause you got shot and now you're dying?

Drummershuff
May 13th, 2006, 04:13 AM
No, because she doesn't know about it yet. ;D

Dawg 2005
May 13th, 2006, 04:17 AM
We have a plan already. XD

He shot, it ricochetededed, and hit me. XD

Drummershuff
May 13th, 2006, 04:19 AM
I don't think that will work some how.

Supreme Edgeboy Max
May 13th, 2006, 04:21 AM
We have a plan already. XD

He shot, it ricochetededed, and hit me. XD
Ooh, nice plan. D: I still don't get how you're alive after getting shot.

Drummershuff
May 13th, 2006, 04:23 AM
He got shot with a paintball.

Supreme Edgeboy Max
May 13th, 2006, 04:26 AM
He got shot with a paintball.
...That explains a lot.

But like, what the hell? o x; A paintball doesn't hurt ..

Drummershuff
May 13th, 2006, 04:29 AM
I think that it was from short range..

I'm off to lunch now.

Supreme Edgeboy Max
May 13th, 2006, 04:31 AM
I think that it was from short range..

I'm off to lunch now.
Ooh, that explains something too. =3

What color was the paint? X3 Were you all colorful for a while, Johnny-poo?

Dawg 2005
May 13th, 2006, 04:40 AM
...That explains a lot.

But like, what the hell? o x; A paintball doesn't hurt ..
It does when your three inches away.

And if it doesn't hurt then get a better gun.

It was pink, and I got it on camera, but when I fell it messed up. XD

Drummershuff
May 13th, 2006, 04:46 AM
They sting when they hit you from a fair distance. I usually go on Sundays to my friends site.

Pink paint! I haven't used that one.

Supreme Edgeboy Max
May 13th, 2006, 04:52 AM
It does when your three inches away.

And if it doesn't hurt then get a better gun.

It was pink, and I got it on camera, but when I fell it messed up. XD
PINK. <3 Aw poor you. XD Getting an entire face all piiink. ^^ Must look good though.

Drummershuff
May 13th, 2006, 05:00 AM
And very painful.

I've changed to my old theme. I <3 this one.

Supreme Edgeboy Max
May 13th, 2006, 05:03 AM
That character in your new old theme Puff, it reminds me of some guy I saw in a soccer anime. =3

Drummershuff
May 13th, 2006, 05:04 AM
Yeah, Cody gave me the avatar, then, someone made the banner. Which is cool.

Dawg 2005
May 13th, 2006, 06:05 AM
PINK. <3 Aw poor you. XD Getting an entire face all piiink. ^^ Must look good though.
It was a small portion of my face. XD

My mom freaked, but oh well. XD

Greta
May 13th, 2006, 06:14 AM
~You got shot in the eye Johnny poo?;; *sqeek*

Pink= <3.

Dawg 2005
May 13th, 2006, 06:27 AM
Why is that what the people care about? XD

Greta
May 13th, 2006, 06:33 AM
~It's obvious...Everyone likes it when someone else turns pink =3.
And pink= <3

Dawg 2005
May 13th, 2006, 06:39 AM
You saw the pictures, so you can say that my eye is bad. XD

Greta
May 13th, 2006, 06:40 AM
~Hey..it's not that bad! X3; I've seen worse...
But still...ouchie;;.

Dawg 2005
May 13th, 2006, 06:42 AM
This morning it was bad. That was the first one. XD

Augh, I'm bored.

Drummershuff
May 13th, 2006, 06:43 AM
It was a small portion of my face. XD

My mom freaked, but oh well. XD

I thought she would do something like that. XD

Dawg 2005
May 13th, 2006, 06:47 AM
I thought she would do something like that. XD
Yeah and I messed the camera up in the fall. XD

It was funny she was like, "I'm taking you to the doctor get ready." I just said no. XD

Drummershuff
May 13th, 2006, 06:48 AM
Yeah and I messed the camera up in the fall. XD

It was funny she was like, "I'm taking you to the doctor get ready." I just said no. XD

Yeah, if you hadn't of done that, we could have seen it happening. And laughed felt even more sorry for you.

Greta
May 13th, 2006, 06:48 AM
This morning it was bad. That was the first one. XD

Augh, I'm bored.
~Awhs!;; It looks like it hurted quite a lot though..

So am I. >3

Drummershuff
May 13th, 2006, 06:51 AM
Yeah, I'm quite bored now. I just got back from my friends house. I went round to see him.

Dawg 2005
May 13th, 2006, 06:54 AM
Yeah, I'm quite bored now. I just got back from my friends house. I went round to see him.
I got back from nowhere. XD

LEEEEEEEEEEEEROOOOOOOY JEEEEENKIIIINS. XD

Drummershuff
May 13th, 2006, 06:56 AM
I got back from nowhere. XD

LEEEEEEEEEEEEROOOOOOOY JEEEEENKIIIINS. XD

Maybe you should go to the Doctor, your eye is so bad. It might be for the best y'know. Even if they have you end up removing your eye. XD!

Dawg 2005
May 13th, 2006, 07:18 AM
No that's okay. XD

I can't believe he shot me! XD

Drummershuff
May 13th, 2006, 07:19 AM
C'mon now. We don't want it to get worse. XD

You said he did it as an accident, get over it!

Arcanine
May 13th, 2006, 08:09 AM
Getting shot in the eye? O_o;;
Ok that doesn't sound fun at all, I'd die if I was shot in the eye (I really would).

Drummershuff
May 13th, 2006, 08:14 AM
Most people would Andy. XD
Just, you wouldn't die from a paintball shot. Unless the gun was right next to you. I've been shot lots of time, and I'm still here. XD

Arcanine
May 13th, 2006, 08:28 AM
No I'm talking about if I lost my eye sight in one eye (even if it wasn't a full loss) then I'd die. Not only because I get all freaked out when it comes to eyes (and needles XD) but I got the best eye sight out of anyone I know IRL. So I'd have it bad. XD

Drummershuff
May 13th, 2006, 08:50 AM
Yeah, I hate thing to do with eyes, blood and needles etc.

I think you would be able to cope though, Andy. Eyes are important, but I think you'd rather live than die, jut because you lost an eye.

Dawg 2005
May 13th, 2006, 08:53 AM
Most people would Andy. XD

xDDDD

I mean, I know it was an accident, but c'mon! XD And he just stood there while I was in pain just swearing my brains out. XD

I have good eyesight, but sometimes it just doesn't work right. XD

Drummershuff
May 13th, 2006, 08:58 AM
That's probably because he thought you were going to kill him. He was most likly getting ready to run. XD

Chase Leader
May 13th, 2006, 09:33 AM
Don't mind me, but I just wanted to say (Dakota) John Denver is returning tommorow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Persona
May 13th, 2006, 09:36 AM
Don't mind me, but I just wanted to say (Dakota) John Denver is returning tommorow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's going offtopic, read the rules next time.

Oh ya, he got banned. I guess its good that he's coming back. How did he get banned in the first place anyway?

Supreme Edgeboy Max
May 13th, 2006, 09:37 AM
Don't mind me, but I just wanted to say (Dakota) John Denver is returning tommorow!!!!!!!!!!!!!! |minds| OMG! DAKOTA'S RETURNING! |runs around in circles in joy| =D Yesh!

Ryan, how the heck do you go offtopic in the DCC? XD

Dawg 2005
May 13th, 2006, 09:38 AM
That's probably because he thought you were going to kill him. He was most likly getting ready to run. XD
I seriously doubt it. XD

He's 5'10" (five inches taller than me), stronger than me, older than me, and holy crap. XD

Seriously, Chase Leader? o.O

Persona
May 13th, 2006, 09:44 AM
|minds| OMG! DAKOTA'S RETURNING! |runs around in circles in joy| =D Yesh!

Ryan, how the heck do you go offtopic in the DCC? XD

I forgot that it was the DCC xD

How did he get banned before?

Supreme Edgeboy Max
May 13th, 2006, 09:45 AM
I want Dakota to get back ... I miss his pwnage spam posts and random fun things.

Chase Leader
May 13th, 2006, 09:53 AM
No Joke! I was talking to him the other day and he said they were gonna un-ban him on the 14th...he'll be John Denver again...

I beleive he purposely got banned last time...but I think hes gonna follow the rules this time around.

Drummershuff
May 13th, 2006, 09:54 AM
Just because his ban ends tommorow, doesn't mean he'll actually come back...

Jack O'Neill
May 13th, 2006, 10:46 AM
I doubt that Mr. Denver will come back, much less follow the rules this time around.

They should've just kept his ban permanent.

MegaFuz
May 13th, 2006, 10:55 AM
I want Dakota to get back ... I miss his pwnage spam posts and random fun things.

Dakota is always a good laugh. I miss him too...

And I like your new theme Edgeboy. XD

aragornbird
May 13th, 2006, 10:55 AM
~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Oooh, Dakota, almost forgot about him. I wouldn’t be surprised if being away from PC for so long meant he has moved on to bigger and better stuff.

MegaFuz
May 13th, 2006, 11:02 AM

Oooh, Dakota, almost forgot about him. I wouldn’t be surprised if being away from PC for so long meant he has moved on to bigger and better stuff.

How long has he been away?? I don't believe I've seen him since I came back from my 3 month absence. o.O

Drummershuff
May 13th, 2006, 12:07 PM
I doubt that Mr. Denver will come back, much less follow the rules this time around.

They should've just kept his ban permanent.

I'm sure the actions the staff are taking, are for the best.

aragornbird
May 13th, 2006, 12:46 PM
How long has he been away?? I don't believe I've seen him since I came back from my 3 month absence. o.O

When I joined PC at the end of January, he was still there. But he got banned shortly after.

Drummershuff
May 13th, 2006, 12:55 PM
I think that he recived a 3 month ban, therefore his ban would have started in Febuary/March time.

Jack O'Neill
May 13th, 2006, 01:01 PM
I'm sure the actions the staff are taking, are for the best.
So says PC's resident sycophant.

aragornbird
May 13th, 2006, 01:50 PM

Oooh, sycophant, there’s a new word for you. And it’s not a nice word, either. =(

Kura
May 13th, 2006, 01:54 PM
Nn? o_o Dakota returning? @@ I don't actually think he'll come back here to be honest ._.;; He kept rambling on about how his RL friends are better than his OL friends and that internet is a waste of time ._.;; So.. yeah..

And then he was trying to show me up by telling me he had better friends than I did..
*shrugs*

._. I just kinda stopped listening to him after he told me I was a hopeless case and that I was a, .. well, (swearword) that deserved to hate herself.

Drummershuff
May 13th, 2006, 01:56 PM

Oooh, sycophant, there’s a new word for you. And it’s not a nice word, either. =(

It's not new. And I know.

G'Night everyone.

Chase Leader
May 13th, 2006, 01:58 PM
Hahaha...he was telling me about his debate about online friends and real friends...I just happen to be both...

I think real friends are more important but...BUT...that doesn't mean online friends will be less important...

Well for me I'd rather have real friends...with real interactions...

Persona
May 13th, 2006, 02:02 PM
Nn? o_o Dakota returning? @@ I don't actually think he'll come back here to be honest ._.;; He kept rambling on about how his RL friends are better than his OL friends and that internet is a waste of time ._.;; So.. yeah..

And then he was trying to show me up by telling me he had better friends than I did..
*shrugs*

._. I just kinda stopped listening to him after he told me I was a hopeless case and that I was a, .. well, (swearword) that deserved to hate herself.

Wow, that's mean. I'm starting to think it should've been a permanent ban. Oh well, maybe he's changed or he's not coming back here at all.

Kura
May 13th, 2006, 02:08 PM
Wow, that's mean. I'm starting to think it should've been a permanent ban. Oh well, maybe he's changed or he's not coming back here at all.

Neh~ It was over MSN ._. so it couldn't count for a banning~

@@ I personally have OL friends who I care about and love more than RL friends o.o~ They care about me more than many many of my RL friends do.

>> And OL friends are in NO way less important.

Edit: He also said it all in a way that social status is supposed to mean everything, and if you dont have a high social status then you don't deserve to be alive.

MegaFuz
May 13th, 2006, 02:11 PM
Hahaha...he was telling me about his debate about online friends and real friends...I just happen to be both...

I think real friends are more important but...BUT...that doesn't mean online friends will be less important...

Well for me I'd rather have real friends...with real interactions...

It's good to have a nice mix of both.

And a lot of things Dakota said came across as rash, but I think he just tends to get full of himself now and then. Overall, I thought he was a nice guy. He's definately a character though. o.O All in all, I'll miss his actics around here if his decision is to stay away.

Kura
May 13th, 2006, 02:17 PM
It's good to have a nice mix of both.

And a lot of things Dakota said came across as rash, but I think he just tends to get full of himself now and then. Overall, I thought he was a nice guy. He's definately a character though. o.O All in all, I'll miss his actics around here if his decision is to stay away.

I honestly think he used to be a nice guy, but now he's just so narcissistic that he doesn't care if he hurts anyone else, just as long as he gets to push his opinions on people and tell the world that he's right and everyone is wrong.
Then he uses the excuse "If I'm a jackass to you, you deserve it" as a coverup.

I.. just find it all to be so unbelieveable and childish.
._. And.. yeah.. I really can say that my analysis is based purely on fact after everything he's done to me and my friends (even though I remained to be passive about it.)

pokejungle
May 13th, 2006, 03:00 PM
Hey everyone. Just bought The Killers: Hot Fuss [Limited Edition] and I can't wait to listen =D

We're discussing Dakota now? oO;

Jack O'Neill
May 13th, 2006, 03:47 PM

*shrugs*

Personally, I don't think he has ANY friends, either online or in real life. If he's the same insensitive, blustering, and outright childish loudmouth in real life as he is online, well...let's just say that he's lucky to draw breath.

pokejungle
May 13th, 2006, 03:51 PM
Personally, I don't think he has ANY friends, either online or in real life. If he's the same insensitive, blustering, and outright childish loudmouth in real life as he is online, well...let's just say that he's lucky to draw breath.
I'm his friend online.

Sorry to disprove you.

Arcanine
May 13th, 2006, 04:35 PM
It'd be funny if D came back on PC and got into all posting mode just like old times. After all that crap on online friends and about me spending too much time online he doesn't need to be around a forum. <_<

flight
May 13th, 2006, 04:36 PM
It'd be funny if D came back on PC and got into all posting mode just like old times. After all that crap on online friends and about me spending too much time online he doesn't need to be around a forum. <_<

Tell me about it. And all the fussing about the staff too and "New PC being like old PC"

Let me not say anymore now. >.>;

Arcanine
May 13th, 2006, 04:40 PM
PC is PC and that's the way things are. I happen to like the old PC better (we had less n00bs, the Staff were respected, everyone was closer) but I'm not going to live there in the past.

flight
May 13th, 2006, 04:43 PM
PC is PC and that's the way things are. I happen to like the old PC better (we had less n00bs, the Staff were respected, everyone was closer) but I'm not going to live there in the past.

Dakota is all over the past. I think he's obsessed when the time when So called "The staff got more strict and meaner in the new Pc then the old PC" >.>;

Persona
May 13th, 2006, 04:44 PM

Less n00bs xD

When was "old PC"? Just wanting to know if I was there at that time.

flight
May 13th, 2006, 04:46 PM
Less n00bs xD

When was "old PC"? Just wanting to know if I was there at that time.

Though I wasn't there, I'm guessing "Old PC" was the time when Pc was a kinda new forum around.

pokejungle
May 13th, 2006, 04:55 PM
Old PC...maybe before it was restarted. It was quite the place.

I didn't like that they restarted it, as I gave up coming here for awhile after that.

Arcanine
May 13th, 2006, 05:41 PM
Less n00bs xD

When was "old PC"? Just wanting to know if I was there at that time.Yes far less n00bs.
And the old PC was the old PC XD. There's a link on the main page, it says "PokéCommunity Reference Library" that'll bring you to the old PC.

I didn't like that they restarted it, as I gave up coming here for awhile after that.
You do know why we restarted right?

pokejungle
May 13th, 2006, 05:44 PM
The official reason I heard was to "Clear the database" because there were too many inactive members.

Beyond that, no more explanation. It sounds reasonable to me. Is there something else?

Arcanine
May 13th, 2006, 05:55 PM
We got more inactive members members now then we did back then.
The reason why we moved was because the DB was deleting members, deleting threads and always being down.

MegaDitto
May 13th, 2006, 06:05 PM
Funny if there was a database restart this year.What was the old DB powered by?

Chibi-chan
May 13th, 2006, 06:08 PM
Funny if there was a database restart this year.What was the old DB powered by?
Your avatar.
FTW (x100)

Clearing databse? o.o

Persona
May 13th, 2006, 06:12 PM
Yes far less n00bs.
And the old PC was the old PC XD. There's a link on the main page, it says "PokéCommunity Reference Library" that'll bring you to the old PC.

I never checked that place. I'm still looking around it, and I must say, it doesn't look that big of a difference. Yes, I know there are more n00bs now, but I don't see no disrespecting the staff. (Well.. somtimes xD)

MegaDitto
May 13th, 2006, 06:17 PM
Your avatar.
FTW (x100)

Clearing databse? o.o
You and Jack take it while I'm not using it.........and die.

XD

Chibi-chan
May 13th, 2006, 06:18 PM

XD
It's flippin' gangbanging awesome. The pwnsome.

....how about you lend me rights to it for something in exchange; hum? :3

MegaDitto
May 13th, 2006, 06:24 PM
It's flippin' gangbanging awesome. The pwnsome.

....how about you lend me rights to it for something in exchange; hum? :3

Define lend??

You took all the other stuff I had. You and Jack. >.<;

I'm not telling you my source.

Arcanine
May 13th, 2006, 06:24 PM
I never checked that place. I'm still looking around it, and I must say, it doesn't look that big of a difference. Yes, I know there are more n00bs now, but I don't see no disrespecting the staff. (Well.. somtimes xD)
There was a difference. You just had to be there to see it changed. XD

Jack O'Neill
May 13th, 2006, 06:25 PM

XD
Then I'll have to die yet another death. XP

Chibi-chan
May 13th, 2006, 06:26 PM
Define lend??

You took all the other stuff I had. You and Jack. >.<;

I'm not telling you my source.
What have I taken of yours? :x

Lend=Er....I can store it in my secret stash? XD

MegaDitto
May 13th, 2006, 06:28 PM
Then I'll have to die yet another death. XP
How did you die last time Mr. Mustang? I afraid I missed it. But Miss Hawkeye will have to be the one to execute you. since she the one with the gun and won't share.

Beatrice
May 13th, 2006, 06:31 PM
How did you die last time Mr. Mustang? I afraid I missed it. But Miss Hawkeye will have to be the one to execute you. since she the one with the gun and won't share.
Bwahahaha~

I'd be my pleasure, really.

Jack O'Neill
May 13th, 2006, 06:34 PM
How did you die last time Mr. Mustang?
Mr. Asuka, Mr. Ikari, Mr. Mustang, Mr. Sagara, Ms. Fujibayashi, and Ms. Loussier. It wasn't just Roy.

Mr. Asuka: Deceased, Gundam destroyed in combat.
Mr. Ikari: Deceased, blood loss due to slit wrists. (XD)
Mr. Mustang: Deceased, incineration.
Mr. Sagara: Deceased, multiple gunshot wounds to the head.
Ms. Fujibayashi: Deceased, unknown causes.
Ms. Loussier: Deceased, Gundam destroyed in combat.

MegaDitto
May 13th, 2006, 06:41 PM
Jack is a cat. You have 3 lives. Miss Hawkeye there somebody else I want you to execute. Her name is Baiely. She keeps stealing my avatars. How much will it be?

Chibi-chan
May 13th, 2006, 06:43 PM
4kids friendly

Mr. Asuka, Mr. Ikari, Mr. Mustang, Mr. Sagara, Ms. Fujibayashi, and Ms. Loussier. It wasn't just Roy.

Mr. Asuka: Left to be talk things out with his adult friends.
Mr. Ikari:Left to see his personal advisor.
Mr. Mustang: Punished, playing with the stove (Which is a VERY BAD THING TO DO KIDS)
Mr. Sagara: Passed out, laughing.
Ms. Fujibayashi: Gone, went on a journey to find herself
Ms. Loussier: Missing, to be discovered in Season 69

MegaDitto
May 13th, 2006, 06:49 PM
4kids friendly

Mr. Asuka: Left to be talk things out with his adult friends.
Mr. Ikari:Left to see his personal advisor.
Mr. Mustang: Punished, playing with the stove (Which is a VERY BAD THING TO DO KIDS)
Mr. Sagara: Passed out, laughing.
Ms. Fujibayashi: Gone, went on a journey to find herself
Ms. Loussier: Missing, to be discovered in Season 69
lol XD

4 kids is evil. I missed the orignial version of it.;;

What have I taken of yours? :x

Lend=Er....I can store it in my secret stash? XD

Does it matter, you already did it.xD
Oh yeah. Come on MSN.

Chibi-chan
May 13th, 2006, 06:52 PM
Dear Jack, please give me back my avatar or every waking moment that you post on this board I will stalk you and turn everything you say and everything you do against you until I locate your IP address, find you house and stand outside your window until I have to force you to remove my avatar.

:3

Original 4kids? Bah XD
See? I've taken nothing~

pokejungle
May 13th, 2006, 06:54 PM
"Under the Gun" by The Killers is simply love.

I'm really impressed.

Jack O'Neill
May 13th, 2006, 06:55 PM
Dear Jack, please give me back my avatar or every waking moment that you post on this board I will stalk you and turn everything you say and everything you do against you until I locate your IP address, find you house and stand outside your window until I have to force you to remove my avatar.
Actually, I took it from Gian. Remember his latest account here? I took it shortly before that account got banned.

Chibi-chan
May 13th, 2006, 06:56 PM
Actually, I took it from Gian. Remember his latest account here? I took it shortly before that account got banned.
He didn't have that avatar o.o

BOOST THE AVATAR SIZE TO 50KB!! ;O;

parallelzero
May 13th, 2006, 07:05 PM

BOOST THE AVATAR SIZE TO 50KB!! ;O;
Talk to Steve, he controls that kind of stuff. XD

I gave up on that Haruhi anime after the 4th episode. The only thing it had going for it was the animation, really. Oo

Chibi-chan
May 13th, 2006, 07:10 PM
Talk to Steve, he controls that kind of stuff. XD

I gave up on that Haruhi anime after the 4th episode. The only thing it had going for it was the animation, really. Oo
Remember though that it's not chronological at all. Like...the 4=episode 9.
It's all a gimmick to buy the DVD...>_>

Jack O'Neill
May 13th, 2006, 07:12 PM
ORLY, Chibberz? XP

http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=25267

parallelzero
May 13th, 2006, 07:13 PM
Remember though that it's not chronological at all. Like...the 4=episode 9.
It's all a gimmick to buy the DVD...>_>
...The fourth episode aired. XD
It just didn't catch my attention. It's like any other anime in it's genre, just more messed up than usual. XD

Chibi-chan
May 13th, 2006, 07:21 PM
ORLY, Chibberz? XP

http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=25267
Great minds must think alike then~

MegaFuz
May 13th, 2006, 07:32 PM
"Under the Gun" by The Killers is simply love.

I'm really impressed.

Not a huge fan of The Killers myself. I had a chance to see them back in August though and I couldn't make it. It was disappointing even though I'm not a huge fan. -_-

Pidgeot79
May 13th, 2006, 07:48 PM
The Killers make some really interesting lyrics.

pokejungle
May 13th, 2006, 07:54 PM
I'm actually not that impressed with their CD. But a few of the songs made it worth the purchase.

Really glad that I waited to get the Limited Edition.

Pidgeot79
May 13th, 2006, 07:57 PM
I just get songs indivually via-iTunes. That way you can clean out those songs you don't enjoy too much. And if you don't have an iPod, just burn a disc.

pokejungle
May 13th, 2006, 08:01 PM
iTunes sucks. I want to be able to play my songs on multiple computers and stuff. The actual music player iTunes can't even play WMA.

_useless_

Pidgeot79
May 13th, 2006, 08:28 PM
You could always convert WMA to MP3 (Google search) or something.

Persona
May 14th, 2006, 02:33 AM
I play mine on the computer, because it doesn't waste its battery. =/ simple as that. I'm not really the kind of person that listens to music while I'm going out anyway.

Oh great, what did Paul get banned for this time?

Drifblim
May 14th, 2006, 03:01 AM
I'd say involvement in the Wikipedia article.

Drummershuff
May 14th, 2006, 03:08 AM
Probably something like that.

Just got back from my Gran's. I've got to ring Conor soon, before he moans anymore to me. XP

Persona
May 14th, 2006, 03:11 AM

Just got back from my Gran's. I've got to ring Conor soon, before he moans anymore to me. XP

Ya, or he'll he keep saying "Call me".

I wonder what you'll say. I bet its just going to be a "hi" then after a few minutes, "uh, i gotta go, bye." xD

Drummershuff
May 14th, 2006, 03:27 AM
Yeah, I'm rubbish on the phone. D: I'll let him say everything.

viridian doubletongue
May 14th, 2006, 03:32 AM
I can't do talk on the phone unless it's involving something.

Drummershuff
May 14th, 2006, 03:35 AM
I can't do talk on the phone unless it's involving something.

Exactly, when you rung me, it lasted all of 5 seconds.

Emma
May 14th, 2006, 03:40 AM
I'm never chatty on phone to people I haven't talked to on the phone before XD I'm all quite and stuff.

800th Post XP

Drummershuff
May 14th, 2006, 03:50 AM
I'm never chatty on phone to people I haven't talked to on the phone before XD I'm all quite and stuff.

800th Post XP

You mean, you have spoken to me on the phone before?

I'm quite, aswell. I'll have to ring you aswell. D:

Dawg 2005
May 14th, 2006, 04:04 AM
You mean, you have spoken to me on the phone before?

I'm quite, aswell. I'll have to ring you aswell. D:
What about John? D=

Scratch that, you'll have to pay some dough for that call. XD

Drummershuff
May 14th, 2006, 04:08 AM
What about John? D=

Scratch that, you'll have to pay some dough for that call. XD

I have to pay anway.

I'd ring you, but I don't know your number.

Dawg 2005
May 14th, 2006, 04:11 AM
Want it? XD

It'd be an international call. XD

Drummershuff
May 14th, 2006, 04:16 AM
Want it? XD

It'd be an international call. XD

Yeah, I'll have it. XD

I'll call you at my friend house, so I don't have to pay. XD

Dawg 2005
May 14th, 2006, 04:18 AM
Yeah, I'll have it. XD

I'll call you at my friend house, so I don't have to pay. XD
XDDD You're so wrong.

Yet smart. XD

Drummershuff
May 14th, 2006, 04:21 AM
XDDD You're so wrong.

Yet smart. XD

I'm not wrong.

I'll call you at a friends, won't affect my phone atall. XD

Dawg 2005
May 14th, 2006, 04:23 AM
I'm not wrong.

I'll call you at a friends, won't affect my phone atall. XD
I know but you're making him have to pay! XDD

Drummershuff
May 14th, 2006, 04:25 AM
I know but you're making him have to pay! XDD

And you really think I care? XD

Dawg 2005
May 14th, 2006, 04:27 AM
And you really think I care? XD
Not really. XD I should do that. XD

Supreme Edgeboy Max
May 14th, 2006, 04:29 AM
OMG. DCC.

Has Dakota come here yet? o x; Like whoever that person was from yesterday .. Dakota's supposed to be here ..

Drummershuff
May 14th, 2006, 04:30 AM
Not really. XD I should do that. XD

Okay, I now have your number. XDDDD

Dawg 2005
May 14th, 2006, 04:31 AM
OMG. DCC.

Has Dakota come here yet? o x; Like whoever that person was from yesterday .. Dakota's supposed to be here ..
I don't think he has. o.o

Call me up later, Matty-poo. XD

Drummershuff
May 14th, 2006, 04:34 AM

Okay, I'll probably end up calling you from my mobile. >.>

Dawg 2005
May 14th, 2006, 04:36 AM
Then why go to your friends house? O_o

Supreme Edgeboy Max
May 14th, 2006, 04:36 AM

Awh fudge. >: I knew that person was lying ... I want Dakota back here anyway. I still miss his random spammy funny joke posts and all of his hypernes ...

Drummershuff
May 14th, 2006, 04:38 AM
Then why go to your friends house? O_o

Because, I have homework to do. And I can't be bothered to go around. It's quite away.

Dawg 2005
May 14th, 2006, 04:39 AM
Because, I have homework to do. And I can't be bothered to go around. It's quite away.
Okay? XD

I doubt Dakota's coming back, but it'd be aweome if he did.

Drummershuff
May 14th, 2006, 04:41 AM
Okay? XD

I doubt Dakota's coming back, but it'd be aweome if he did.

Yes, It is okay.

I guess that it would. I've got used to him not being around though.

Dawg 2005
May 14th, 2006, 04:48 AM
Yes, It is okay.

So have I.

This DCC is going poorly.

Supreme Edgeboy Max
May 14th, 2006, 04:55 AM
Yes, It is okay.

>: Dakota hater. You must die! |bites Puff| =3 I have a new fanclub. ; ; My older one was cooler, Dakota had posted in it.

Emma
May 14th, 2006, 04:55 AM
Yea, I aint replied in the DCC much these past few days D: I think the whole of PC has gone quite... Idle XD

Dawg 2005
May 14th, 2006, 04:58 AM
>: Dakota hater. You must die! |bites Puff| =3 I have a new fanclub. ; ; My older one was cooler, Dakota had posted in it.
You have a man-crush on Dakota. XD

Hey, Emma.

Persona
May 14th, 2006, 05:01 AM
Yea, I aint replied in the DCC much these past few days D: I think the whole of PC has gone quite... Idle XD

I guess, but I think its been the same.

Bob- wth are you talking about? xD

Drummershuff
May 14th, 2006, 05:03 AM

Hey, Emma.

I think that he does. XD

Hello Emma. <3

DarkGreg
May 14th, 2006, 05:05 AM

hey! I wasn't nagging at you!

Dawg 2005
May 14th, 2006, 05:05 AM
I guess, but I think its been the same.

Bob- wth are you talking about? xD
It helps to read previous posts, Bill. XD

Well, Max, your new one's cooler because I posted in it. XD

Supreme Edgeboy Max
May 14th, 2006, 05:09 AM
It helps to read previous posts, Bill. XD

Well, Max, your new one's cooler because I posted in it. XD =3 I know it is.

X3 What, I'm a Dakota fanboy fangirl. Is that a crime? =P