PDA

View Full Version : +//May Daily Chit-Chat\\+

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Drummershuff
May 18th, 2006, 09:39 AM
I watch a few programs that, catch my eye.

Other than that, no I don't watch much.

Anyway, I'm back now. XD Just had parent's evening. It went fine, which I'm pleased about.

Emma
May 18th, 2006, 10:27 AM
I hardly watch TV, I only watch it in the mornings while eating breakfast or I might be watching BB that starts tonight! XD Hi Greta! I aint seen you ages D: How have you been lately?

Matt: I got a parents evening form today and my parents want to go this time O.O; Just my luck -_-;

Drummershuff
May 18th, 2006, 10:34 AM
I hardly watch TV, I only watch it in the mornings while eating breakfast or I might be watching BB that starts tonight! XD Hi Greta! I aint seen you ages D: How have you been lately?

Matt: I got a parents evening form today and my parents want to go this time O.O; Just my luck -_-;

Heh, lucky you. When is the actual night?

Emma
May 18th, 2006, 10:35 AM
On June 5th, I'm dreading it since my Technology and English teacher wants to see my parents D: I don't want my parents to see my technology teacher since I don't get on with her at all and she always blames me if something bad happened in the class O.O; I dunno why though, It's like she has some big fat grudge on me ¬_¬

Drummershuff
May 18th, 2006, 10:37 AM
Oh, that's not good when they actually want to see your parents. XD

Emma's been a naughty girl? XD

Greta
May 18th, 2006, 10:40 AM

~Heya Emma=3 I know, I've been pretty busy lately...And exams are starting soon. ;;
Other than that, I've been great, and how about you?^^

Meh, TV seems boring to me lately. There's nothing really interesting to watch, and most shows are overplayed soap operas.

Emma
May 18th, 2006, 10:40 AM
I aint been naughty, well, at the start of year 8 I used to have loads of arguements and stuff with the teacher, Until I got really annoyed with her and just stopped with the arguement thing, but she still picks out me ¬_¬ Like once, A chav wanted to pull the blind down, and it accidently broke and went straight to the bottom, the teacher came in, looked at the blind and called me out of the classroom when she had no proof whatsoever. I ended up with an hour after school detention for nothing D:

Greta: Good luck with your exams when they come ^^; I've been okay, I'm starting to get in the habit of waking up between 4-6 am without an alarm going off O.O That just aint like me XD

Drummershuff
May 18th, 2006, 10:48 AM
I aint been naughty, well, at the start of year 8 I used to have loads of arguements and stuff with the teacher, Until I got really annoyed with her and just stopped with the arguement thing, but she still picks out me ¬_¬ Like once, A chav wanted to pull the blind down, and it accidently broke and went straight to the bottem, the teacher came in, looked at the blind and called me out of the classroom when she had no proof wotsoever. I ended up with an hour after school detention for nothing D:

Greta: Good luck with your exams when they come ^^; I've been okay, I'm starting to get in the habit of waking up between 4-6 am without an alarm going off O.O That just aint like me XD

That means, you have been naughty, at some point during the school year. XD

Emma
May 18th, 2006, 11:07 AM
Not my fault the teacher is horrid, There's one teacher that can't even teach XD All she wants us to do is copy from a text book or read it. No proper tasks to be done O.O It's not everyday I'm trouble though, In my whole time i've been at my school I've only had 3 1 hour after school detentions, To me it doesn't seem that bad :P

aragornbird
May 18th, 2006, 11:34 AM
~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

You know what’s wrong with this page? Too many young people. xD
Let me fix that…

Not my fault the teacher is horrid, There's one teacher that can't even teach XD All she wants us to do is copy from a text book or read it. No proper tasks to be done O.O It's not everyday I'm trouble though, In my whole time i've been at my school I've only had 3 1 hour after school detentions, To me it doesn't seem that bad :P

Awww, poor Emma ;_;
You think your teacher is bad, but I’m pretty sure there will be others who are worse. Not that I want to worry you, but every year, there is usually a teacher who just doesn’t deserve to teach.

~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Emma
May 18th, 2006, 12:12 PM
Yea, alot of schools around my area hires any person that shows them what degrees they have and they say that they are good at a particular subject -.-;
I have alot of good teachers but some just don't really bother with anything and just sit in their leather chair drinking cup of teas all day gossipping about the students in the staff room ¬_¬

Shikon no Tama
May 18th, 2006, 03:40 PM
Yea, alot of schools around my area hires any person that shows them what degrees they have and they say that they are good at a particular subject -.-;
I have alot of good teachers but some just don't really bother with anything and just sit in their leather chair drinking cup of teas all day gossipping about the students in the staff room ¬_¬
None of my teachers does that. But one of them picks on me. Because of her being so mean and picking on me, I'm failing Art. Art is like the hardest subject to fail, so I'm puzzled as to why I am failing if I manage to hand in my work and get good marks on them.

MegaFuz
May 18th, 2006, 03:44 PM
Yeah, I think we all have our fair share of lame teachers. My current Physics teacher just handed back grades yesterday from over 2 months ago. o.O The stuff was from the last bloody marking perioid for god sakes!! In a class where everything builds on top of what you've already learned, it makes it difficult to move on to new material when you don't even know if you have totally grasped the last concepts that were teached. Right now he owes us a test that we took on April 13th. It's now May 18th. :\ He has been saying for at least 2 weeks now that he will hand back the test "tomorrow." "Tomorrow" keeps coming and going though and still no test. -_-

None of my teachers does that. But one of them picks on me. Because of her being so mean and picking on me, I'm failing Art. Art is like the hardest subject to fail, so I'm puzzled as to why I am failing if I manage to hand in my work and get good marks on them.

That's rediculous. You should contact the administration and let them know what's up. That just isn't right. :\

Fls4eva
May 18th, 2006, 03:51 PM
I have an idiotic teacher.. They kinda said that there's gonna be no school today.. But that teacher made us go back for lessons.. And it's like we're the only group of people that's going back to school while the others are all resting at home.. This is like soooooo unfair..

Shikon no Tama
May 18th, 2006, 03:52 PM
Yeah, I think we all have our fair share of lame teachers. My current Physics teacher just handed back grades yesterday from over 2 months ago. o.O The stuff was from the last bloody marking perioid for god sakes!! In a class where everything builds on top of what you've already learned, it makes it difficult to move on to new material when you don't even know if you have totally grasped the last concepts that were teached. Right now he owes us a test that we took on April 13th. It's not May 18th. :\ He has been saying for at least 2 weeks now that he will hand back the test "tomorrow." "Tomorrow" keeps coming and going though and still no test. -_-
Heh. My math teacher just finished handing back some work from the very start of the year. Dear God. She still hasn't even shown us the marks for our mid-terms that we did several monthes ago.
Then there's my art teacher. She just finished telling us our marks for this term. And she told me my mark is only at 28.8%. So I told her I'd make up the work I didn't do [I did do it though, she just "misplaced" is >_>;]. And she told me that wasn't needed because she already counted up the marks and told me I can't make up the work. So now I'm stuck, failing art all because this teacher didn't tell me earlier that she lost my work when she had weeks on end to tell me that. In a way, I think that she did that on purpose so I would fail. She's had a little grudge against me for wearing punk clothes sometimes.

Fls4eva
May 18th, 2006, 03:55 PM
Heh. My math teacher just finished handing back some work from the very start of the year. Dear God. She still hasn't even shown us the marks for our mid-terms that we did several monthes ago.
Then there's my art teacher. She just finished telling us our marks for this term. And she told me my mark is only at 28.8%. So I told her I'd make up the work I didn't do [I did do it though, she just "misplaced" is >_>;]. And she told me that wasn't needed because she already counted up the marks and told me I can't make up the work. So now I'm stuck, failing art all because this teacher didn't tell me earlier that she lost my work when she had weeks on end to tell me that. In a way, I think that she did that on purpose so I would fail. She's had a little grudge against me for wearing punk clothes sometimes.

This show how unfair some teachers can be.. Just treating the students this way because of some things they do or say or whatesoever.. Don't they learn that everyone is suppose to be treated equally..?

Karasuma
May 18th, 2006, 03:56 PM
I have an idiotic teacher.. They kinda said that there's gonna be no school today.. But that teacher made us go back for lessons.. And it's like we're the only group of people that's going back to school while the others are all resting at home.. This is like soooooo unfair..

They can't do that can they? has the principal and the state agreed on this?

Fls4eva
May 18th, 2006, 04:01 PM
They can't do that can they? has the principal and the state agreed on this?

I don't know.. But I so don't feel like going..

Karasuma
May 18th, 2006, 04:03 PM
I don't know.. But I so don't feel like going..

Don't go, its not like an official day since no one except your class is going, so you can stay home.

Fls4eva
May 18th, 2006, 04:04 PM
Don't go, its not like an official day since no one except your class is going, so you can stay home.

But how do i explain to my mom? She might say that she wanna fetch me or something..

MegaFuz
May 18th, 2006, 04:06 PM
It always seems like it's Faculty vs. Students. And it's too bad that the faculty always seems to feel the need to exploit their position of power. :\ From what I hear, it's not near as bad in college though, so I just have to make it through...13 days!! Sorry for the rest of you... o.O

Karasuma
May 18th, 2006, 04:08 PM
But how do i explain to my mom? She might say that she wanna fetch me or something..

Well there are three choices:

1. place yourself somewhere really cold and catch the flu
2. Make youself a Flissy robot to replace you
3. If any of the other two don't work, then maybe this will, a stomach virus that takes you to the bathroom always wins a free stay at home

Fls4eva
May 18th, 2006, 04:10 PM
Well there are three choices:

1. place yourself somewhere really cold and catch the flu
2. Make youself a Flissy robot to replace you
3. If any of the other two don't work, then maybe this will, a stomach virus that takes you to the bathroom always wins a free stay at home

1. I'm having a bad cough.. but that didn't work..
2. Flissy robot.. is currently under repair.. I've been using it too much..
3. I'm trying to use the stomach virus right now.. I'm just hoping it's gonna work..

Drifblim
May 18th, 2006, 04:10 PM
Well, the physics teacher in my school has been looked at awkwardly for me being his nephew. If you swear or say 'shut up' in his class, you normally are ordered to write 'I will not speak inappropriately in ________ class' 25 times on paper for each time you swear. In my case, he says, it's a direct call to my father, but that hasn't happened yet. If you miss two homework assignments or a double assignment, he'll call home right on the spot, in the middle of class; in my case he calls home on the first missed assignment. The laughter in both instances drowns out the rest of the school, and his cases for me indicate that he's being hard on me, but for the right reasons, I guess.

Karasuma
May 18th, 2006, 04:11 PM
1. I'm having a bad cough.. but that didn't work..
2. Flissy robot.. is currently under repair.. I've been using it too much..
3. I'm trying to use the stomach virus right now.. I'm just hoping it's gonna work..

1. xD
2. xDD
3. I have some cold Margarito (Grandberry Juice with Chilli peppers) that'll take you to the John

Fls4eva
May 18th, 2006, 04:13 PM
1. xD
2. xDD
3. I have some cold Margarito (Grandberry Juice with Chilli peppers) that'll take you to the John

I'll do/eat/drink anything as long as it gets me out of the fate of going to school.. And like I kinda think i can't make it to school.. Cause it's like starting in 47 minutes.. and my house is pretty far from school..

Karasuma
May 18th, 2006, 04:16 PM
I'll do/eat/drink anything as long as it gets me out of the fate of going to school.. And like I kinda think i can't make it to school.. Cause it's like starting in 47 minutes.. and my house is pretty far from school..

Well I wish you good luck on mixing juices, I hope the ideas did help at least

Fls4eva
May 18th, 2006, 04:21 PM
Well I wish you good luck on mixing juices, I hope the ideas did help at least

PHWEE!!! YAY!!! I'M THE HAPPIEST GIRL ON EARTH!! I acted so well while talking to my mom just now.. and she thought i had a really bad case of stomach cramp.. so she asked me to stay home.. ^^ I knew the stomach cramp trick will work cause i get stomach cramps very often..

Karasuma
May 18th, 2006, 04:23 PM
PHWEE!!! YAY!!! I'M THE HAPPIEST GIRL ON EARTH!! I acted so well while talking to my mom just now.. and she thought i had a really bad case of stomach cramp.. so she asked me to stay home.. ^^ I knew the stomach cramp trick will work cause i get stomach cramps very often..

Thats great..but..how will you fake it when she sees you at home? If she sees you fine she may be upset. Now the time to act so that when your mom sees you she knows its really a stomach cramp

MegaFuz
May 18th, 2006, 04:24 PM
I think faking it would be a better idea than torturing yourself with juice and peppers. That's just me though.

I think I'm gonna go take a nap. I'm quite knackered. I spent the whole day on a Physics field trip to Hershey Park. You know a theme park is sweet when it's made by a chocolate company. XD

[EDIT] Bravo! Way to fake it! XD

Fls4eva
May 18th, 2006, 04:25 PM
Thats great..but..how will you fake it when she sees you at home? If she sees you fine she may be upset. Now the time to act so that when your mom sees you she knows its really a stomach cramp

She'll only see me home tonight.. and like after so long.. I'll just say it's better now.. That's all.. She's like really busy with work lately so she wouldn't specially come home to see if i'm okay.. Moreover stomach cramp isn't that serious.. and we have medicine at home..

Karasuma
May 18th, 2006, 04:28 PM
She'll only see me home tonight.. and like after so long.. I'll just say it's better now.. That's all.. She's like really busy with work lately so she wouldn't specially come home to see if i'm okay.. Moreover stomach cramp isn't that serious.. and we have medicine at home..

What medicine do you take for the pain?

Here its the Pepto Bismol, which is a pink medicine that does not taste like cherry even though its colored pink

Fls4eva
May 18th, 2006, 04:31 PM
What medicine do you take for the pain?

Here its the Pepto Bismol, which is a pink medicine that does not taste like cherry even though its colored pink

I have no idea what it's called.. But I think I take the Pepto Bismol sometimes too.. But most of the time it's the other medicine.. that tastes super horrible..

Karasuma
May 18th, 2006, 04:32 PM
I have no idea what it's called.. But I think I take the Pepto Bismol sometimes too.. But most of the time it's the other medicine.. that tastes super horrible..

Well like I said, I took it once because to me i thought it was like Bubble Gum flavor or Cherry flavor since I saw it was pink, well I thought wrong and the medicine taste like leather shoe

Fls4eva
May 18th, 2006, 04:37 PM
Well like I said, I took it once because to me i thought it was like Bubble Gum flavor or Cherry flavor since I saw it was pink, well I thought wrong and the medicine taste like leather shoe

I have to agree with it.. That's like the reason why i don't take that medicine often..

Dawg 2005
May 18th, 2006, 06:29 PM
*Le gasp* It is Flissy and Rock Foo! XD

Pepto sucks. It tastes terrible, but man does it work.

Persona
May 18th, 2006, 06:32 PM

Cherry flavour tastes like crap >.>

Its odd that medicine that tastes so bad, makes you feel better.

MegaFuz
May 18th, 2006, 06:38 PM
Huh...I never thought Pepto tasted that bad. o.O

*bombarded with confused looks of disbelief*

Dawg 2005
May 18th, 2006, 06:43 PM
Cherry flavour tastes like crap >.>

Its odd that medicine that tastes so bad, makes you feel better.
When I have kids, I'm going to say, "If you don't take this, you have two outcomes; you die, or you get so freaked it's like you're high."

XD

MegaFuz
May 18th, 2006, 06:50 PM
When I have kids, I'm going to say, "If you don't take this, you have two outcomes; you die, or you get so freaked it's like you're high."

XD

When you have kids?? That's a pretty big decision to be sure of at the age of 13. Heck...I'm 18 and I really don't know if I want to have kids. o.O I would have replaced 'when' with 'if'. XD

Dawg 2005
May 18th, 2006, 07:11 PM
When you have kids?? That's a pretty big decision to be sure of at the age of 13. Heck...I'm 18 and I really don't know if I want to have kids. o.O I would have replaced 'when' with 'if'. XD
Yeah I want kids. o.O

I want to carry on my awesomeness. XD

I'm going to sleep now. I spent twenty minutes making my dad's MS look nice. XD

MegaFuz
May 18th, 2006, 07:38 PM
Yeah I want kids. o.O

I want to carry on my awesomeness. XD

I'm going to sleep now. I spent twenty minutes making my dad's MS look nice. XD

I'm going to bed as well. I just spent 20 minutes putting together evidence of a sprite thief. :\

http://pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=2083963#post2083963

Emma
May 18th, 2006, 10:40 PM
I want kids when I'm older, But the pain D: Medicine sucks, I hate banana flavour because it makes me feel even more ill with the taste in my mouth >.<

Supreme Edgeboy Max
May 19th, 2006, 06:28 AM
I'll revive the DCC, and make my first post here in days.

Ew Emma, if you're going to have a Paired with Puff bannerthingy, at least have Kenshin's image properly placed in it.

Drummershuff
May 19th, 2006, 08:55 AM
I want kids when I'm older, But the pain D: Medicine sucks, I hate banana flavour because it makes me feel even more ill with the taste in my mouth >.<

Yeah, that's why I'm glad I'm not a girl. XD

Emma
May 19th, 2006, 10:04 AM
Yar, I might redo the banner, I knew something wasn't right about it...

Today was funny, me and my friends went to the back of a building where we stay at break and lunch. My leg hurt from PE so I layed down, one of my school friends ryan tried to sufocate me *In a fake way XD* With my hood, about 10 minutes later I fell asleep O.O My friends woke me up and apparently I was sleeping through all of lunch -_-;

Dawg 2005
May 19th, 2006, 12:42 PM
Yar, I might redo the banner, I knew something wasn't right about it...

Today was funny, me and my friends went to the back of a building where we stay at break and lunch. My leg hurt from PE so I layed down, one of my school friends ryan tried to sufocate me *In a fake way XD* With my hood, about 10 minutes later I fell asleep O.O My friends woke me up and apparently I was sleeping through all of lunch -_-;
So I take you didn't eat? XD

DCC is doing terrible. Is this the end?

MegaFuz
May 19th, 2006, 12:46 PM
So I take you didn't eat? XD

DCC is doing terrible. Is this the end?

End of what?? Good chit-chat??

Dawg 2005
May 19th, 2006, 01:02 PM
End of what?? Good chit-chat??
Sort of.

If it keeps decreasing like this, only me, Matt, and a couple of others will be here in the DCC.

DCC is going to end soon, I know it. But I'm going to post here while I can. XD

I wonder who has next DCC?

Persona
May 19th, 2006, 01:05 PM
Sort of.

If it keeps decreasing like this, only me, Matt, and a couple of others will be here in the DCC.

I'll be posting in the DCC, although, I don't post as much as I did with the last one.

I don't want it to stop, its the only place where I can post when there's nothing else to do. D=

Drummershuff
May 19th, 2006, 01:27 PM
Sort of.

What do you mean, "Who was the next DCC?"

Kura
May 19th, 2006, 01:41 PM
What do you mean, "Who was the next DCC?"

He means who's gonna start the next DCC X3;;~

Drummershuff
May 19th, 2006, 01:49 PM
He means who's gonna start the next DCC X3;;~

Me
Aren't staff suppose to be only to make them?

Dawg 2005
May 19th, 2006, 01:52 PM
Me
Aren't staff suppose to be only to make them?
Chibi made this one, so no. XD

I think they're allowed to if they get permission.

MegaFuz
May 19th, 2006, 02:16 PM
This place has been real dead lately. -_- Don't know why though...

Emma
May 19th, 2006, 03:20 PM
*Gasp* Only 3 pages (Or two) Made today (Well.. When i've been here XD) Is may some unlucky month or something?!?! Or is May just boring? XD

Karasuma
May 19th, 2006, 03:25 PM
Chibi made this one, so no. XD

I think they're allowed to if they get permission.

Actually it me, sorry but I got it reserved since back in april when chibi made the may one, I told Kazuhito that I was gonna make the june one, I'll PM him now to remind him

Shikon no Tama
May 19th, 2006, 03:35 PM
This place has been real dead lately. -_- Don't know why though...
And since when hasn't the DCC been at least somewhat dead at one point in a day? And I don't recall posting much at all this month, which is odd... >_>;

Persona
May 19th, 2006, 03:43 PM
And since when hasn't the DCC been at least somewhat dead at one point in a day? And I don't recall posting much at all this month, which is odd... >_>;

Same here, Shikon. In the last DCC, I posted loads. Now, its so sad that I barely post in this one. Maybe I don't like the month May? xD

*glomps you* http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c172/nfandom/glomp.gif xD

Shikon no Tama
May 19th, 2006, 03:47 PM
Same here, Shikon. In the last DCC, I posted loads. Now, its so sad that I barely post in this one. Maybe I don't like the month May? xD

*glomps you* http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c172/nfandom/glomp.gif xD
Or perhaps the month does not like us? D:
*Le GASP*

Yay~ Moi got glompied. x3
*Glomps back*

MegaFuz
May 19th, 2006, 03:48 PM

I wasn't talking about just today. For like the last week at least, it's just been real dead. There was maybe an hour or two long period where I remember a bunch of people posting but other than that, nothing really. :\

Anywho...we are in need of a topic change, no?? XD

Persona
May 19th, 2006, 03:55 PM
I wasn't talking about just today. For like the last week at least, it's just been real dead. There was maybe an hour or two long period where I remember a bunch of people posting but other than that, nothing really. :\

Anywho...we are in need of a topic change, no?? XD

Ya, maybe that's one of the reasons why I don't post here at all. Then again, I don't like to post when the DCC is crowded with 15 people. Its just so annoying, every second there's a post and people don't see your reply because its hard to keep up with all of them. xD

Meh.. I don't mind this topic xD

Shikon- That's odd.. but okay. Btw, that person in your sig is a girl, right?

MegaFuz
May 19th, 2006, 04:34 PM
[FONT="Tahoma"]Ya, maybe that's one of the reasons why I don't post here at all. Then again, I don't like to post when the DCC is crowded with 15 people. Its just so annoying, every second there's a post and people don't see your reply because its hard to keep up with all of them. xD

Meh.. I don't mind this topic xD

I kind of enjoy it. It's a good test of my typing/reading skills. XD

Drummershuff
May 20th, 2006, 12:12 AM
Actually it me, sorry but I got it reserved since back in april when chibi made the may one, I told Kazuhito that I was gonna make the june one, I'll PM him now to remind him

Why? There are still a few days left in May yet. XD

Dawg 2005
May 20th, 2006, 03:56 AM
Aw, you have June?

I want to make a DCC. ;; XD

Since this topic's been long dead, let's start a new one.

Topic, topic, topic...

I have three days of school left... XD

MegaFuz
May 20th, 2006, 04:41 AM
Aw, you have June?

Topic, topic, topic...

Dang...you beat me. I have 7 days left, then finals. But alas!! I'm finished with high school forever May 31st!! So I guess I actually beat you!! XD

Dawg 2005
May 20th, 2006, 04:55 AM
Dang...you beat me. I have 7 days left, then finals. But alas!! I'm finished with high school forever May 31st!! So I guess I actually beat you!! XD
But if we die at the same age you die first. XD

MegaFuz
May 20th, 2006, 05:02 AM
But if we die at the same age you die first. XD

Indeed. But I got to experience the 80's. So there... XD

Emma
May 20th, 2006, 05:22 AM
That sucks, I've got next week, then I have a week off, After that I have a further 5 weeks until the summer holidays D:

MegaFuz
May 20th, 2006, 05:24 AM
That sucks, I've got next week, then I have a week off, After that I have a further 5 weeks until the summer holidays D:

Eww. That's rough Emma. o.O It's gonna be like...mid July when you get your break??

Dawg 2005
May 20th, 2006, 05:51 AM
Indeed. But I got to experience the 80's. So there... XD
'88? XD

Man that sucks for you, Emma. XD

Persona
May 20th, 2006, 06:14 AM
Aw, you have June?

Topic, topic, topic...

Why a topic about that? *sniff* You people already know I have more than a month of school left. Why do you people have to be so mean? ;;

Meh... I still get 5 days off.. wait, make that 4. And I'm going to enjoy every last minute of it.

DarkGreg
May 20th, 2006, 06:16 AM
That Sux0rs Emma I get my Summer break in 4 weeks

Drummershuff
May 20th, 2006, 06:20 AM

Same with me.

We get the same time off! XD

THIRTY-SIX
May 20th, 2006, 06:20 AM
*glomps you* http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c172/nfandom/glomp.gif xD that looks like something else not a glomp..
im gonna have to work through my summer, continuing my graphics course

Persona
May 20th, 2006, 06:24 AM
that looks like something else not a glomp..
im gonna have to work through my summer, continuing my graphics course

No, no. I found it in a site, and it said its a smilie for a glomp. =/

Then how about.. a tackle glomp? Makes sense to me.

I'm going to go on another vacation in my Summer.

Drummershuff
May 20th, 2006, 06:26 AM
No, no. I found it in a site, and it said its a smilie for a glomp. =/

Then how about.. a tackle glomp? Makes sense to me.

I'm going to go on another vacation on my Summer.

I have that smilie for MSN.

Persona
May 20th, 2006, 06:29 AM
I have that smilie for MSN.

I know, doesn't it pwn?

That reminds me. Remember when AB said that we should really get a rolling eyes smilie? If you were there..

Well, I got one for him if he needs it. >http://www.nato-ladder.com/forums/images/smilies/eyes.gif

Drummershuff
May 20th, 2006, 06:30 AM
I know, doesn't it pwn?

That reminds me. Remember when AB said that we should really get a rolling eyes smilie? If you were there..

Well, I got one for him if he needs it. >http://www.nato-ladder.com/forums/images/smilies/eyes.gif

No. It doesn't. I find it annoying.

Dawg 2005
May 20th, 2006, 06:52 AM
Matty-poo's crying one is always fun. XD

Smilies are fun sometimes, but not a lot. XD

MegaFuz
May 20th, 2006, 07:16 AM
'88? XD

1987, actually. August 29th to be exact. 'Tis a great day if you ask me. XD

Drummershuff
May 20th, 2006, 07:20 AM
Matty-poo's crying one is always fun. XD

Smilies are fun sometimes, but not a lot. XD

Oh, you mean this one. :- http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f347/drummershuff/Cry.jpg

Persona
May 20th, 2006, 07:22 AM
Oh, you mean this one. :- http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f347/drummershuff/Cry.jpg

I hate that one xD

This one's annoying >http://www.nato-ladder.com/forums/images/smilies/rant.gif

Karasuma
May 20th, 2006, 07:23 AM
Crud, I just got MSN beta 8 and I have lost all of my smilies >(

Zelos
May 20th, 2006, 07:32 AM
I don't really like any of those smilies except for the glomping one~

Drummershuff
May 20th, 2006, 07:40 AM
Crud, I just got MSN beta 8 and I have lost all of my smilies >(

Uh, when I got MSN 8.0 I didn't lose any. o_O

I was just looking through my old Photobucket accounts. XD I found my very first banner I had here. XD

Persona
May 20th, 2006, 07:42 AM
Uh, when I got MSN 8.0 I didn't lose any. o_O

I was just looking through my old Photobucket accounts. XD I found my very first banner I had here. XD

I'm going to get it soon. I don't really care of losing any smilies there though.

Can I see your first banner, Matt?

Drummershuff
May 20th, 2006, 07:56 AM
I'm going to get it soon. I don't really care of losing any smilies there though.

Can I see your first banner, Matt?

You don't lose them, though. I've got all of mine.

If you want. It's http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c98/MattyMoo3/PikachuBannerCopy.png Shall I use it again? XD

Arcanine
May 20th, 2006, 08:04 AM
I remember when you used to use that banner. Brings back old memories. XD

Oh and smilies on both MSN and PC are EVIL!!!! XD

Drummershuff
May 20th, 2006, 08:12 AM

What memories? XD

Yeah, I hate most MSN ones. The PC was are quite sweet though. XD

flight
May 20th, 2006, 08:13 AM

Meh, smilies aren't that bad Andy. It depends how you treat 'em. XD

Drummershuff
May 20th, 2006, 08:16 AM
Meh, smilies aren't that bad Andy. It depends how you treat 'em. XD

I guess you're right. But they are in general; annoying.

Dawg 2005
May 20th, 2006, 08:39 AM
I remember that banner. XD

Matt, are you the one who keeps inviting me to that stupid convo? If it is, then don't, it forced a sign off and lagged everything.

Tell Ryan I'll block him if it's him. XD

Persona
May 20th, 2006, 08:47 AM

Matt, are you the one who keeps inviting me to that stupid convo? If it is, then don't, it forced a sign off and lagged everything.

Hey, I wasn't the one inviting you. xD

That convo is getting annoying though.

Matt- Use it, I haven't seen you put that banner in your sig.

Drummershuff
May 20th, 2006, 08:49 AM

I don't know how, I didn't know you when I had it. XD

No, I'm not. It made me sign off too.

I'll tell him.

Hey, I wasn't the one inviting you. xD

That convo is getting annoying though.

Matt- Use it, I haven't seen you put that banner in your sig.

That's because you weren't on PC when I used to have it. XD

Dawg 2005
May 20th, 2006, 08:51 AM
That convo made my WLM sign off. o.o

Man, I wonder when Paul will get on WLM so that I can get my pwnsome new suprise theme. XD

Drummershuff
May 20th, 2006, 08:52 AM
That convo made my WLM sign off. o.o

Man, I wonder when Paul will get on WLM so that I can get my pwnsome new suprise theme. XD

He comes rarely now. Shame really. He's cool. XD

Dawg 2005
May 20th, 2006, 08:54 AM
I don't know how, I didn't know you when I had it. XD
I saw you around, you posted a lot. XD

I know, man. Paul owns. XD

Persona
May 20th, 2006, 08:58 AM

Do you know when will his ban end?

Dawg 2005
May 20th, 2006, 08:59 AM
Do you know when will his ban end?
I think it's a perma. Or just a looong ban, like Dakota's was.

Drummershuff
May 20th, 2006, 09:01 AM

Yeah, that's right. I added you to AIM.

Dawg 2005
May 20th, 2006, 09:04 AM
Yeah, that's right. I added you to AIM.
Yeah. XD

It's been a long time since I saw you on AIM.

Drummershuff
May 20th, 2006, 09:17 AM
Yeah. XD

It's been a long time since I saw you on AIM.

Yeah, I don't go on it much anymore. Usually MSN. XD

Dawg 2005
May 20th, 2006, 09:19 AM
I stay on AIM and WLM because some friends are on AIM. XD

Drummershuff
May 20th, 2006, 09:26 AM
Yeah, that's why you aren't on AIM at the moment.

Dawg 2005
May 20th, 2006, 09:28 AM
Well she's in Australia, it's like, 10 PM there. XD

Drummershuff
May 20th, 2006, 09:31 AM
Well she's in Australia, it's like, 10 PM there. XD

Ah, that's the reason then. XD

Dawg 2005
May 20th, 2006, 09:32 AM
That and I don't feel like getting on. XD

Drummershuff
May 20th, 2006, 09:38 AM
That and I don't feel like getting on. XD

Why not? It only takes two seconds to hit that "Sign on" button. XD

Dawg 2005
May 20th, 2006, 09:38 AM
It might slow down other things. XD

MegaFuz
May 20th, 2006, 10:29 AM
I think it's a perma. Or just a looong ban, like Dakota's was.

It's a shame too. Paul's the man. -_-

Drummershuff
May 20th, 2006, 10:30 AM
It might slow down other things. XD

Nah, it doesn't do anything like it. XD

Karasuma
May 20th, 2006, 10:33 AM
It's a shame too. Paul's the man. -_-

Ture that, now this places gone balistic with the xDs

MegaFuz
May 20th, 2006, 11:11 AM
Ture that, now this places gone balistic with the xDs

As if they weren't already over-used. o.O

Dawg 2005
May 20th, 2006, 11:44 AM
Nah, it doesn't do anything like it. XD
Had to ruin my fake story huh? XD

Every smilie is now over used.

Who uses 'XD' the most? XD

Persona
May 20th, 2006, 11:46 AM

I think you do xD

I prefer "xD" more than "XD" xD

Every now and then we have a topic about "XD" xD

MegaFuz
May 20th, 2006, 11:48 AM
I think you do xD

I prefer "xD" more than "XD" xD

Every now and then we have a topic about "XD" xD

"XD" does seem to pop up as a DCC topic pretty often, doesn't it?

Ehh...I'm off to work. I'll talk to you guys later tonight.

Dawg 2005
May 20th, 2006, 11:52 AM
Make that money! XD

I wonder why "XD" comes up as a topic. XD

Persona
May 20th, 2006, 11:55 AM
Make that money! XD

I wonder why "XD" comes up as a topic. XD

'Cause that topic pwns any other n00b topic xD

Megafuz- Alright then, I'll be here ... Like I am everyday 24/7! I NEED HELP -shot-

Arcanine
May 20th, 2006, 11:56 AM

Come on, who uses "XD" that the most is an easy question. I use it the most. XD
I was even voted the king of "XD" in a MOTM (I got 12 votes, second place was only 1 vote XD). Yep, it's me!!! XD

Dawg 2005
May 20th, 2006, 11:57 AM
This is true. XD

Argh, I can't stop eating sunflower seeds. XD

Arcanine: This must've been before I came, because it'd be close with me. XD

Persona
May 20th, 2006, 12:03 PM
Come on, who uses "XD" that the most is an easy question. I use it the most. XD
I was even voted the king of "XD" in a MOTM (I got 12 votes, second place was only 1 vote XD). Yep, it's me!!! XD

I forgot all about you xD

Alright, you pwn "XD"

But I pwn "xD"

Hail to the masters of "xD" and "XD", baby xD

Arcanine
May 20th, 2006, 12:04 PM
This is true. XD

Argh, I can't stop eating sunflower seeds. XD

Arcanine: This must've been before I came, because it'd be close with me. XD I think it was Dec 05. Meaning you were a member, so you were around when I was voted the King of "XD". XD

Ryan: Yea both "XD" and "xD" pwns all other smilies. XD

Dawg 2005
May 20th, 2006, 12:06 PM
I think it was Dec 05. Meaning you were a member, so you were around when I was voted the King of "XD". XD

Ryan: Yea both "XD" and "xD" pwns all other smilies. XD
December I wasn't known. XD

I think you'd still win, but I could possibly be in second. XD

Arcanine
May 20th, 2006, 12:11 PM
If the MOTM was still around then you could ask the one making the thread to add that to the list. But by the looks of it the MOTM faded away. XD

Bella
May 20th, 2006, 12:15 PM
It is a nice day outside, I think I may go swimming :)

[i am new]

<3Bella

Dawg 2005
May 20th, 2006, 12:23 PM
If the MOTM was still around then you could ask the one making the thread to add that to the list. But by the looks of it the MOTM faded away. XD
Well it is still around, it's just that Paul made it extremely weird. XD

Persona
May 20th, 2006, 12:55 PM

OMFG, there's MOTM? I didn't know that xD

Hey.. Bob put me in as the Certified Geek? God... I hate him now xD

Dawg 2005
May 20th, 2006, 01:00 PM
Oh be quiet. XD

Yay! Name change for you!

I'd get mine changed, but this one means a lot to me.

Persona
May 20th, 2006, 01:11 PM
Oh be quiet. XD

Yay! Name change for you!

I'd get mine changed, but this one means a lot to me.

Ya, I understand what you mean. My last name will bring memories of all the friends I made and everything else that happened before when I had it. Good times ^^

Arcanine- Thanks for the name change <(''<)

Drummershuff
May 20th, 2006, 01:21 PM
Eww, Ryan's had a name change. >>

Arcanine
May 20th, 2006, 01:26 PM
Well it is still around, it's just that Paul made it extremely weird. XDI think it died off. Not like it didn't have it coming for the longest time. XD

OMFG, there's MOTM? I didn't know that xD Yes there is...... I think. XD

Arcanine- Thanks for the name change <(''<) You're welcome.

Drummershuff
May 20th, 2006, 01:36 PM
Yeah, there is MoTM. It's not the same now. And no one is voting on it.

Persona
May 20th, 2006, 01:43 PM
Eww, Ryan's had a name change. >>

Eww? Awww... your making me want my old name back.

You make Ryan sad. ;;

Are you going to get a name change, Matt?

Drummershuff
May 20th, 2006, 01:49 PM
Eww? Awww... your making me want my old name back.

You make Ryan sad. ;;

Are you going to get a name change, Matt?

Yeah, I want you to have your old name back too. XD

XD

No, I'm not. Everyone knows me as drummershuff. And that's how it's going to stay.

Arcanine
May 20th, 2006, 01:50 PM
Blah, name changes are overrated. And come to think of it, I'm like the oldest member to not get a name change on PC. O_O

Drummershuff
May 20th, 2006, 01:51 PM
Yeah, I don't see the point, it's only a username.

You get to choose your name at the beginnig. Just stick with it.

Persona
May 20th, 2006, 01:53 PM
Yeah, I want you to have your old name back too. XD

XD

No, I'm not. Everyone knows me as drummershuff. And that's how it's going to stay.

Well, I don't have to have my old user name to be Ryan.

User Name's don't change who you really are. As long as people call me Ryan, then I'm him. ^^

Drummershuff
May 20th, 2006, 01:54 PM
Well, I don't have to have my old user name to be Ryan.

User Name's don't change who you really are. As long as people call me Ryan, then I'm him. ^^

That's true.

But, it was more you. In my opnion.

However, Jolty-kun got a name changed to Tongari, I find it difficult, and not right to call him Jolty. XD Weird really.

flight
May 20th, 2006, 02:02 PM
That's true.

But, it was more you. In my opnion.

However, Jolty-kun got a name changed to Tongari, I find it difficult, and not right to call him Jolty. XD Weird really.

Meh, it was pretty fun for me calling him Jolty though. But now, the dude just took all my fun away. D=

XD

Drummershuff
May 20th, 2006, 02:04 PM
Meh, it was pretty fun for me calling him Jolty though. But now, the dude just took all my fun away. D=

XD

It's still his online name. It just doesn't seem right calling it him.

flight
May 20th, 2006, 02:07 PM

Seems pretty normal to me. I always call him Jolty. Hardly ever call him Jolty-Kun. But now I guess I will just have to grin and bear with it now that the name "Jolty", the name that made me laugh and brought tears to my eyes has vanished...

I'm not all over it though. I could still call him Jolty. xD

Persona
May 20th, 2006, 02:08 PM

Online name or not. Calling him that shouldn't seem different whatsoever. A few of my friends on PC changed their names, and I didn't think it was odd calling them by the other name.

Drummershuff
May 20th, 2006, 02:10 PM
Seems pretty normal to me. I always call him Jolty. Hardly ever call him Jolty-Kun. But now I guess I will just have to grin and bear with it now that the name "Jolty", the name that made me laugh and brought tears to my eyes has vanished...

I'm not all over it though. I could still call him Jolty. xD

It hasn't gone. It's still his online name. That's what he calls himself. XD

flight
May 20th, 2006, 02:13 PM
It hasn't gone. It's still his online name. That's what he calls himself. XD

And I'm surprised that you haven't changed your friends list yet. Isn't this surprising that we are talking about one member as the subject in the DCC? Quite unusual indeed. xD

Also, Matt, do you like my new theme I got?

Bella
May 20th, 2006, 02:17 PM
Namechanges always confuse me :(

I usually end up losing track of people because they change them so much :[

<3ella

Persona
May 20th, 2006, 02:19 PM
Namechanges always confuse me :(

I usually end up losing track of people because they change them so much :[

<3ella

That's true, but I put my older username in my siggy. <(''<)

Musashi- I know your not asking me, but I think your theme looks pretty cool IMO.

flight
May 20th, 2006, 02:29 PM
That's true, but I put my older username in my siggy. <(''<)

Musashi- I know your not asking me, but I think your theme looks pretty cool IMO.
I want to be hidden so I don't put who I really an In my Sig. Besides, even if I wanted to, I would be too lazy to change. xD

Thanks Roy Mustang.

Dawg 2005
May 20th, 2006, 05:29 PM
I want to be hidden so I don't put who I really an In my Sig. Besides, even if I wanted to, I would be too lazy to change. xD

Thanks Roy Mustang.

Good plan, Kazuma. XD

Argh, I'm sleepy for some reason. XD

Persona
May 20th, 2006, 05:40 PM
Good plan, Kazuma. XD

Argh, I'm sleepy for some reason. XD

Well, I'm lazy. I stayed on PC the whole time. But, I have been somewhat active. My computer's in the living room and my television is in my room, so I have been constantly running back and forth to watch my favourite anime shows xD

Dawg 2005
May 20th, 2006, 05:43 PM
Well, I'm lazy. I stayed on PC the whole time. But, I have been somewhat active. My computer's in the living room and my television is in my room, so I have been constantly running back and forth to watch my favourite anime shows xD
Well at least your legs are getting a work out. XD

Persona
May 20th, 2006, 06:14 PM
Well at least your legs are getting a work out. XD

Dont forget my fingers.

1. To switch the channels xD
2. Typing up posts on forums xD

Do those two 24/7 and you'll look nice and buff in no time xD

Dawg 2005
May 20th, 2006, 06:18 PM
Dont forget my fingers.

Buff legs and fingers, normal upper body. XDD

Aye! My foot itches! XD

MegaFuz
May 20th, 2006, 06:22 PM
*tramps back into the DCC*

Work never fails to put me in a bad mood....except on PAY DAY!!!!!!!!!!! XD

So did I miss anything special??

Dawg 2005
May 20th, 2006, 06:25 PM
Got to love pay day. XD

You missed nothing, I don't even think this DCC will get to 2.5k posts.

Persona
May 20th, 2006, 06:28 PM
*tramps back into the DCC*

Work never fails to put me in a bad mood....except on PAY DAY!!!!!!!!!!! XD

So did I miss anything special??

Oh! Oh! You missed my name change. Wait.. that's not special.. to you xD

flight
May 20th, 2006, 06:29 PM
Dont forget my fingers.

I do other stuff to so called "strengthen my fingers" xD

It takes more than typing up posts in forum to get them into shape.

How about swithing the channels REALLY fast with your thumb? xD

Dawg 2005
May 20th, 2006, 06:31 PM
I do other stuff to so called "strengthen my fingers" xD

It takes more than typing up posts in forum to get them into shape.

How about swithing the channels REALLY fast with your thumb? xD
That's pretty sad. XD

I put my thumb on the wall and do push up motions. xD

Actually I just do normal push up. XD

MegaFuz
May 20th, 2006, 06:33 PM
Got to love pay day. XD

You missed nothing, I don't even think this DCC will get to 2.5k posts.

Seriously. This thing would have cobwebs on it if it weren't for us.

Oh! Oh! You missed my name change. Wait.. that's not special.. to you xD

Correction. That is quite special. Don't you have to keep that name for 6 months now, Ryan??

Dawg 2005
May 20th, 2006, 06:37 PM
Lol six month cap. XD

Aye, after this song I'm going to sleep.

flight
May 20th, 2006, 06:40 PM
That's pretty sad. XD

I put my thumb on the wall and do push up motions. xD

Actually I just do normal push up. XD

xD

But I do it anyway though...until my thumb turns red and explodes(JK). xD

Thumb push ups are way harsh than quickly changing channels. XD LIKE YOUR PUTTING PRESSURE ON YOUR THUMB! xDD

Normal push -ups are cool...as long as they don't involve pressure on the thumb. xD

MegaFuz
May 20th, 2006, 06:41 PM
I wish I could go to sleep. But I have to make myself dinner at 11PM after working all night. Learn from me and never grow up. Run off to Never-Land with Peter Pan and Tinkerbell, cuz jobs and cooking aren't fun at all. Well ok...cooking can be fun on occasion. XD

Dawg 2005
May 20th, 2006, 06:44 PM
Why don't you sleep and have a big breakfast?

What do you do in your work, anyway?

Persona
May 20th, 2006, 06:45 PM
Seriously. This thing would have cobwebs on it if it weren't for us.

Correction. That is quite special. Don't you have to keep that name for 6 months now, Ryan??

Yup, 6 months. I think I'll like the name I have now for a long enough while.

Bob- Is the song over yet? xD

MegaFuz
May 20th, 2006, 06:47 PM
Why don't you sleep and have a big breakfast?

What do you do in your work, anyway?

I work at a grocery story in town. I started at out as a cashier two years ago and now I do a little bit of everything. Stocking shelves, working dairy, running register, running the front desk, and whatever other random tasks need completed. It's pretty sweet cuz it's decent money and I have seniority over almost everyone there except the managers and a few others.

flight
May 20th, 2006, 06:47 PM
I wish I could go to sleep. But I have to make myself dinner at 11PM after working all night. Learn from me and never grow up. Run off to Never-Land with Peter Pan and Tinkerbell, cuz jobs and cooking aren't fun at all. Well ok...cooking can be fun on occasion. XD

Ouch...that's quite a busy schedule...I mean cooking.

It's the weekend. You should be running off with Peter Pan and Tinkerbell. Heck, you should go have fun with the pokemon. xD

Persona
May 20th, 2006, 06:50 PM
I work at a grocery story in town. I started at out as a cashier two years ago and now I do a little bit of everything. Stocking shelves, working dairy, running register, running the front desk, and whatever other random tasks need completed. It's pretty sweet cuz it's decent money and I have seniority over almost everyone there except the managers and a few others.

That's a lot of things to do, you must get payed a good amount of money,right?

MegaFuz
May 20th, 2006, 07:10 PM
Ouch...that's quite a busy schedule...I mean cooking.

It's the weekend. You should be running off with Peter Pan and Tinkerbell. Heck, you should go have fun with the pokemon. xD

In order to have fun, you need money. Unless you are lucky enough to inherit a large sum of money or win the lottery or something along those lines, you will unfortunately need to work to get money. :\

That's a lot of things to do, you must get payed a good amount of money,right?

Yeah...I wouldn't be working there if I didn't make good money.

feraligatr1.0
May 20th, 2006, 07:12 PM
I get paid a basic income of 0.

Willuknight
May 20th, 2006, 07:21 PM
man i am sooo sleepy... i have slept about 2 hours, since yesterday ~_~

flight
May 20th, 2006, 07:55 PM
man i am sooo sleepy... i have slept about 2 hours, since yesterday ~_~

You're not the only one that is sleepy. >.> It's like, close to midnight here and I'm sleepy as heck.

MegaDitto
May 20th, 2006, 09:33 PM
Ohhh. D:

Fuz-kun has became a supporter. Now he has acess to the private forum.*winks at megafuz*

MegaFuz
May 20th, 2006, 09:39 PM
*grins*

Yup. Now we can be green buddies Haji. XD

♥RanaRocket!☆
May 21st, 2006, 12:30 AM
hello! *spins* funnnnnnnnnnnnnnn *spins some more and falls down* how are we all?

Dark Quill
May 21st, 2006, 01:25 AM
How are we? We're good... We've got work tomorrow, then a grueling week of college again.... boo...

♥RanaRocket!☆
May 21st, 2006, 01:27 AM
oh, Joy!
see, capital 'J'

Drummershuff
May 21st, 2006, 02:03 AM
How are we? We're good... We've got work tomorrow, then a grueling week of college again.... boo...

Hmm, you still come to PC then. XD

I've got a bad cold today, could hardly sleep last night.

Emma
May 21st, 2006, 02:21 AM
Awwz, Poor matt D: *Hugs* I don't wanna go to school next week >.< Soo boring..

DarkGreg
May 21st, 2006, 02:26 AM
Sorry to hear that Matt, make sure you get enough sleep and drink lots of fluids (Like I had to)

What does everyone think of my new theme?

Drummershuff
May 21st, 2006, 02:29 AM
Awwz, Poor matt D: *Hugs* I don't wanna go to school next week >.< Soo boring..

*Hugs back*

I don't want to go either. But at least it's only one more week then half-term.

♥RanaRocket!☆
May 21st, 2006, 03:09 AM
WOO! half term!
thankyews for reminding me....
*flop el supreme*
In a castle that had a deep moat
Lived a chicken a duck and a goat.
They wanted to go out
And wander about
But all they needed was a boat.

Drummershuff
May 21st, 2006, 03:12 AM
Yeah, I can't wait.

I'm changing me theme back. But putting it to the right!

♥RanaRocket!☆
May 21st, 2006, 03:31 AM
half term should be longer......
its such a short amount of freedom from school.

Sorye HK
May 21st, 2006, 03:37 AM
I don't really know if I should start with a hello or an introduction;

However, rather than something original, I'll stick to tradition.

Nice to meet you guys.

Drummershuff
May 21st, 2006, 03:40 AM
Hey Daegon.

How are you today? XD

Sorye HK
May 21st, 2006, 03:43 AM
My middle fingers on both hands kinda broke, but other than that I'm fine.

How've you been?

Drummershuff
May 21st, 2006, 03:44 AM
Oh, how did you do that?

I've been fine thanks. XD

Sorye HK
May 21st, 2006, 03:47 AM
My brother kinda slammed the basketball on them.

Drummershuff
May 21st, 2006, 03:50 AM
Oh, hope you get better soon.

Sorye HK
May 21st, 2006, 03:53 AM
Thanks.

Anyway, I've probably asked this before, but you into any sports?

Drummershuff
May 21st, 2006, 04:37 AM
I like some. But I'm not a sport lover.

Dawg 2005
May 21st, 2006, 04:52 AM
Then I could own Matty-poo in american football! XD

Get better, Matty-poo. I can't have a sick partner in crime. XD

Drifblim
May 21st, 2006, 04:55 AM
Well, considering our Matt is from the Channel Islands, I doubt there's enough about American football to know about. But it's a variant of rugby, so....

Dawg 2005
May 21st, 2006, 05:20 AM
Well, considering our Matt is from the Channel Islands, I doubt there's enough about American football to know about. But it's a variant of rugby, so....
Football is more coolier. XD

Rugby is brutal, but cool. XD

Drummershuff
May 21st, 2006, 05:36 AM
Then I could own Matty-poo in american football! XD

Get better, Matty-poo. I can't have a sick partner in crime. XD

You probably could. XD

I will DAWG, Hopefully soon... XD

I know enough about it. XD

Linoone
May 21st, 2006, 05:42 AM
*jumps out* and yet again, after a bit of abscence as always I show up XD, so you're sick matt?, sorry to hear that, I hope you get better T.T

Drummershuff
May 21st, 2006, 05:52 AM
I see you've got a name change. XD

Thanks, I hope so too.

Dawg 2005
May 21st, 2006, 05:53 AM
If you change you name to Chicken Legs, Matt, I'll change mine to Rooster of the East. XD

Matty-poo is teh sick. XD

Drummershuff
May 21st, 2006, 05:56 AM
If you change you name to Chicken Legs, Matt, I'll change mine to Rooster of the East. XD

Okay, you change your name first. XD

Yeah, I am. D:

Persona
May 21st, 2006, 05:58 AM

Wtf? Chicken Legs? I don't think Matt would change his name to that xD

Remember Matt, you'll have to keep that name for 6 months, is it worth the laugh? =D

Oh ya, hope your feeling better too.

Dawg 2005
May 21st, 2006, 06:05 AM
Okay, you change your name first. XD

Yeah, I am. D:
I don't trust you. XD

Wowza! XD

Drummershuff
May 21st, 2006, 06:29 AM
I don't trust you. XD

Wowza! XD

Thanks Ryan. XD

I don't trust you too. XD

Just, do it anyway. XD

Dawg 2005
May 21st, 2006, 06:41 AM
You do it first. XD

I don't trust you still. XD

Persona
May 21st, 2006, 06:42 AM
Come on, its obvious that you both won't do it. So forget about that whole name change. xD

Dawg 2005
May 21st, 2006, 06:50 AM
That's true. XD

My name means too much to me. XD

Drummershuff
May 21st, 2006, 07:01 AM
Come on, its obvious that you both won't do it. So forget about that whole name change. xD

You don't know that. XD

We might. If we got drunk one day. XD

Persona
May 21st, 2006, 07:03 AM
You don't know that. XD

We might. If we got drunk one day. XD

Hm.. now I wonder when that'll happen.

N E V E R xD

Drummershuff
May 21st, 2006, 07:05 AM
Hm.. now I wonder when that'll happen.

N E V E R xD

I'm not sure.

N O M A Y B E

MegaFuz
May 21st, 2006, 07:07 AM
*yawn*

Good morning everyone. Surprise, surprise. It's my three buddies pumping life into the DCC. XD

Persona
May 21st, 2006, 07:10 AM
*yawn*

Good morning everyone. Surprise, surprise. It's my three buddies pumping life into the DCC. XD

Ya, and you should help us too.

My computer's slow today.. *is about to crush it with a hammer*

Drummershuff
May 21st, 2006, 07:24 AM
But, if you do that, then it won't work atall. XD

MegaFuz
May 21st, 2006, 07:29 AM
But, if you do that, then it won't work atall. XD

No, but it will be fun. XD

Drummershuff
May 21st, 2006, 07:35 AM
Yeah, I guess you're right. XD

MegaFuz
May 21st, 2006, 07:47 AM
Im getting a little worried. Right after he said he was going to bash his computer, he left. o.O

Persona
May 21st, 2006, 07:58 AM
Im getting a little worried. Right after he said he was going to bash his computer, he left. o.O

No, no. I'm still here xD

I'm not going to bash it, I wove my computer. Anyways, its gone back to it's speedy self. =D

Drummershuff
May 21st, 2006, 09:04 AM
Okay, I'm back now.

Just had another sleep. D:

Persona
May 21st, 2006, 09:15 AM
Okay, I'm back now.

Just had another sleep. D:

I dont just sleep at any time. I only sleep at 12:00 am and wake up at 8:00 am. Thats all I get for the whole day. I'm not much of a sleeping kid of person anyway.

Drummershuff
May 21st, 2006, 09:21 AM
I dont just sleep at any time. I only sleep at 12:00 am and wake up at 8:00 am. Thats all I get for the whole day. I'm not much of a sleeping kid of person anyway.

Yeah, but you don't have a cold that makes you feel rotten, do you? XD

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
May 21st, 2006, 09:24 AM
I don't get that much sleep also. Its mostly because I always come home at 12:00or 1:00 in the morning after from hanging out with my peepes. Then I have to wake up at 5:00 in the morning everyday.

:t094:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Persona
May 21st, 2006, 09:27 AM
Yeah, but you don't have a cold that makes you feel rotten, do you? XD

No xD

Sometimes.. but not right now.

OMFG, Bob is viewing the DCC xD

Dawg 2005
May 21st, 2006, 09:37 AM
Yes I am. XD

I wonder what it's like to have chicken on your head throwing monkey crap at you.

Drummershuff
May 21st, 2006, 09:44 AM
Why would you want to know what that's like? XD

flight
May 21st, 2006, 09:57 AM
Yes I am. XD

I wonder what it's like to have chicken on your head throwing monkey crap at you.

Trust me, I'm kinda glad I avoided that one time. I will get that Chicken back...XD

Dawg 2005
May 21st, 2006, 10:06 AM
Why would you want to know what that's like? XD
I have no idea. I can get a person to get to know for me. XD

MegaFuz
May 21st, 2006, 10:14 AM
Just got home from my friend's place. We played a little Halo and wow, I am bad at that game. o.O

What is up??

Drummershuff
May 21st, 2006, 10:26 AM
Nothing is up.

I've got some homework to do in a minute. D:

flight
May 21st, 2006, 10:27 AM
Just got home from my friend's place. We played a little Halo and wow, I am bad at that game. o.O

What is up??

Nothing. I'm just sitting here chilling and posting in the DCC. But I'm about to go in a few. D= Gotta go play FFX-2

Persona
May 21st, 2006, 10:39 AM
Nothing's up for me as well, I'm just watching a few old naruto and Inuyasha episodes. I like those two anime shows.

MegaFuz
May 21st, 2006, 10:42 AM
Homework? Eww. Nah I'll procrastinate on that for a few more hours.

flight
May 21st, 2006, 10:46 AM
Nothing's up for me as well, I'm just watching a few old naruto and Inuyasha episodes. I like those two anime shows.

I also enjoy watching Naruto and Inuyasha. Heck, even a little FMA won't kill me. XD

But I can't watch until like..close to midnight.

MegaFuz
May 21st, 2006, 10:50 AM
I think I'm gonna go watch something myself. I don't know what though. o.O

Persona
May 21st, 2006, 10:55 AM
I also enjoy watching Naruto and Inuyasha. Heck, even a little FMA won't kill me. XD

But I can't watch until like..close to midnight.

I don't care. I watch it any time I want to. Even if its like.. 1:00 am xD

Yes, I have a habit of not going to sleep.

Volkner's Apprentice
May 21st, 2006, 11:51 AM
Ugh...I have a math final to study for tommorrow. The NY A exam..it sucks.

Persona
May 21st, 2006, 08:13 PM
Ugh...I have a math final to study for tommorrow. The NY A exam..it sucks.

I don't like studying, its too boring. I look at what I need to know for my upcoming test, and then put it away after 5 minutes xD

This is just sad, the DCC hasn't been posted for about 10 hours.

Trainer_May
May 22nd, 2006, 12:05 AM
my exams has been finished and i am totally free evry day always sitting on the computer

phantom_zangetsu
May 22nd, 2006, 05:03 AM
wow, phantom hasnt been here for a while.....T_T schools just aroud the corner for us here....only two more weeks and im sitting on that wooden chair watching myself slowly humiliated into public.....haha!

hi everyone! what's the topic?

Dawg 2005
May 22nd, 2006, 02:22 PM
wow, phantom hasnt been here for a while.....T_T schools just aroud the corner for us here....only two more weeks and im sitting on that wooden chair watching myself slowly humiliated into public.....haha!

hi everyone! what's the topic?
First off, grammer is your friend.

Second, you've broken a rule, oh boy. XD

No Pointless Topic/ DCC Activity Spam
Posts such as "What's the topic?" and "This place is dead" or "This place is really active" are unallowed and are also seen as spam. If you wish to know the topic, just scroll up and read the few lasts posts. If you feel as though the DCC is inactive, try reviving it with an actual topic. Posts which mention that the DCC is active is just stating the obvious.

Once again, do NOT make posts asking what the topic is. If you don't know what the criteria is, then it is different.

I don't need to study. It's like I absorb all the information needed during class. XD

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
May 22nd, 2006, 02:41 PM
Well I let out of school in June which sucks. Well I'm staying in the same school for H.S as well. Its another 4 years then

:t093:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Dawg 2005
May 22nd, 2006, 02:43 PM
I'm still in middle school. ;o;

I'm supposed to be heading to high school, but I started late. I'd be a young high schooler anyway. XD

Musashi, if you ever talk to me in IM, you'll know I use "XD" more than anyone. XD

MegaFuz
May 22nd, 2006, 02:48 PM
More than 24 hours later and we're still on the same subject?! o.O

flight
May 22nd, 2006, 02:54 PM
I'm still in middle school. ;o;

I'm supposed to be heading to high school, but I started late. I'd be a young high schooler anyway. XD

Musashi, if you ever talk to me in IM, you'll know I use "XD" more than anyone. XD

Oh really now?

If I had MSN, trust me, I would use "XD" more than anyone on PC. More than Andy and you put together. XD

Lie Ren
May 22nd, 2006, 03:02 PM
XD

Geez...and I thought I used ' XD' alot. ^^; XD

I love it...but I figured there were people who use it more. ^^;

Dawg 2005
May 22nd, 2006, 03:16 PM
More than 24 hours later and we're still on the same subject?! o.O
Sad, I know. XD

You may use "XD" a lot, but c'mon. More than me AND Andy? Keep dreaming.

Persona
May 22nd, 2006, 03:17 PM
Oh God, not another "XD" topic.

Aw well.. at least the place is still alive xD

flight
May 22nd, 2006, 03:21 PM
Sad, I know. XD

You may use "XD" a lot, but c'mon. More than me AND Andy? Keep dreaming.

You could ask Andy himself. I use "XD" Like way more than he does. XD

You too. Though you are getting kinda close...XD

Willuknight
May 22nd, 2006, 04:09 PM
You're not the only one that is sleepy. >.> It's like, close to midnight here and I'm sleepy as heck.

heh... 12am is nothing. Recently i'vw been going to sleep every night at 4am :0

i want to get my sleeping patterns back to normal :\

Dawg 2005
May 22nd, 2006, 04:55 PM
You could ask Andy himself. I use "XD" Like way more than he does. XD

You too. Though you are getting kinda close...XD
I'm getting close to you, or Andy? XD

Augh, I'm so bored! XD

Someone should delete that phoney JDCC.

MegaFuz
May 22nd, 2006, 05:32 PM
Oh God, not another "XD" topic.

Aw well.. at least the place is still alive xD

Alive? Hardly...

This place is as close to dead as you can possibly get.

Karasuma
May 22nd, 2006, 05:36 PM
I'm getting close to you, or Andy? XD

Augh, I'm so bored! XD

Someone should delete that phoney JDCC.

And I'm following Johnny boys footsteps towards the xD's xD

Lie Ren
May 22nd, 2006, 05:45 PM
Alive? Hardly...

This place is as close to dead as you can possibly get.

XD Yep.... this place has fallen to the same level as a chatroom with pointless topics...

Though, if you wanna be technical... then Yes, its still 'alive'. ^^;