PDA

View Full Version : help required~

echo86
May 1st, 2006, 01:23 AM
hi guys.......im new in this forum.

anyway, i need some help. I am playing the leafgreen version on GBA. However, after beating elite4 for the first time and after the credits roll off, I am directed back to the start of the game, ie, I am unable to continue the game. All my pokemon gone and I have to restart the whole game.

Does anyone have this problem? I tried beating the elite 4 twice already, but the problem persisted.

Appreciate replies on this matter.

shanecdavis
May 1st, 2006, 05:18 AM
This typically happens when you are playing an illegal version of the game, or in some instances, you have used GameShark or Action Reply and your game is corrupted. I am not sure it is fixable.

pokemontrainer_samuel
May 5th, 2006, 12:33 AM
No this isn't fixable if ur playing with a pirated gamepak. Does it say sumthing like "The savefile is corrupted. Internal battery has run dry. Clock based events do not occur." everytime u switch it on? Coz a pirated gamepak is normally like dat. If not try looking at the circuit board of ur gamepak u see if u can find a Nintendo logo on the circuit board. This is probably the best way to determine whether the gamepak is original or not.

echo86
May 5th, 2006, 03:14 AM
oh alright. i'll take note of that. thanks alot guys! =)