PDA

View Full Version : Golden sun game

Avalanche
May 2nd, 2006, 03:23 PM
I just started making a golden sun/pokemon game for rpgMaker 2003. I have every sprite/Graphic/trainers/Pokemon In battle stance and all the spells for Golden sun. And i was wondering if some could tell me how to convert(if there is a way) rpg maker xp tile sets to rpg maker 2003 tilesets to use. I was also wondering how to put Character sprites onto chacter sheets that i can use. As i said, i have all the sprites, but they are in gif format and in seperate pics, i'm trying tp put them onto character sheets but, i don't know how. So if someone could tell me or help me, it woul be aprieceated. I also have sprites for lots of other games like: megman zero series, Kingdom hearts and much more

WHALESDUDE
May 3rd, 2006, 06:44 AM
Hey, I'll help you! PM me and I'll be sure to get the stuff and send em back post haste!

Kaeru_ike
May 3rd, 2006, 06:58 AM
You should post screenshots soon... If you don't... This will be locked.

May 3rd, 2006, 09:26 AM
This isn't a showcase thread, hence why it isn't in the Games Showcase sub-forum. He is asking how to compile sprite rips into character sets.

WHALESDUDE
May 3rd, 2006, 09:30 AM
I was wondering why it was locked... :/

Anyways... He couldnt really post sceen unless he can gather the sprites correctly into the game :P If ou host them on imageshack.us or like... somewhere... I'l do it for you. I enjoy doing that sort of thing!

allen2003
May 4th, 2006, 05:20 AM
I don't think there is a tool to convert rpg2k3 to rmxp but you can convert it manually !:D

WHALESDUDE
May 4th, 2006, 01:09 PM
yeah, I like converting stuff... I hate a lot of free time...

Avalanche
May 5th, 2006, 01:31 PM
I don't think there is a tool to convert rpg2k3 to rmxp but you can convert it manually !:D

rpg maker xp to rpg maker 2003, not the other way around

krazymigit
May 11th, 2006, 05:19 AM
I need help In RMXP i try to test the game out but it dsent work i have to save and go the the "GAME" file :(

Oxnite
May 11th, 2006, 08:15 AM
I need help In RMXP i try to test the game out but it dsent work i have to save and go the the "GAME" file :(

Dont think this is the right place to ask this..

wathever, back ontopic.