Pages : [1] 2

Blazichu
May 3rd, 2006, 01:29 AM
Last Updated

http://www.freewebs.com/pkmngoldhacker/0.-0bannerCB.gif

.:: Hack Type ::.
http://www.freewebs.com/pkmngoldhacker/1.AGoldHack.png

.:: Introduction ::.
Cobalt is a boy who has started his adventure into the world of Pokemon, but there is Team Empire who keeps on fighting to get the machine part to build there ultimate plan and one of the younger Team Rocket member who steals a Pokemon from Prof. Fig's Lab to try and stop Team Empire.

.:: Story ::.
Team Empire needs a Machine part to conquer the world, the machine part is the only missing piece in the puzzle to capture all the legendarys especially Lugia.

.:: Features ::.
New HM Names
New Team Empire
Pikachu as a Beginner
New Items Names- Some
New Storyline in Full Version
New Gym Leaders
New Map Names
New Pokedex- Now called PokeDat- short for Pokemon Data
New Pokegear- Now called PokeDIAL
Which stands for
Digital
Informer
And
Line
New Male trainer http://www.freewebs.com/blazichu/gsctrainer61.bmp
Prof. Fig instead of Elm

.:: Screenshots ::.
http://www.freewebs.com/pkmngoldhacker/0.%201%20CB1.PNG http://www.freewebs.com/pkmngoldhacker/0.%201%20CB2.PNG
http://www.freewebs.com/pkmngoldhacker/0.%201%20CB3.PNG http://www.freewebs.com/pkmngoldhacker/0.%201%20CB4.PNG

.:: Download ::. (New Alpha release 16.12.06)
See Attachment.

Next release will be: Beta 2 Demo/Alpha

Christos
May 3rd, 2006, 11:03 AM
Nice!Keep up the awesome work ;)
Post more screenies!

Cartmic
May 4th, 2006, 01:50 AM
Theres no point in playing the hack if you show the maps your playing on before you actually play. Do screeenshots using your emulator :D

Blazichu
May 4th, 2006, 02:17 AM
Theres no point in playing the hack if you show the maps your playing on before you actually play. Do screeenshots using your emulator :D

Thanx for the idea Cartmic, So here are screenies

Cartmic
May 4th, 2006, 05:27 AM
Heres some tiles you can use to make your maps look better and more orignal.

http://cartmic.mihopa.net/tiles.gif

Christos
May 4th, 2006, 06:42 AM
The screenies are better than the maps.
You could use those tiles cartmic made.They're awesome and your hack will be more original!

pencilbuddy
May 4th, 2006, 10:47 AM
i patched the game and it is normal gold not cobalt

abed
May 4th, 2006, 01:59 PM
i patched the game and it is normal gold not cobalt
it happend to me too. the patch isn't good.

Cartmic
May 5th, 2006, 12:39 AM
As in what? the maps are the same as gold or he just hasnt changed the title screen?

Blazichu
May 5th, 2006, 01:56 AM
As in what? the maps are the same as gold or he just hasnt changed the title screen?

They mean that the patch cannot be attached and it still the same game, sorry about that in future I will post a better patch

I have hacked the titlescreen though in TLP.
New Screenies below.

Sorry about the double post there is a Demo patch that should work in the first post.

abed
May 5th, 2006, 06:21 AM
ok i patched the new patch but the beginning town isn't the same that u gave on ur post.

Blazichu
May 24th, 2006, 12:11 AM
Yes it isn't the same as the Demo doesn't have the same pictures above. The pictures posted are from the full version game which should be released very soon.

Cartmic I added the trees into the game. Below is a screenie of them.

Dude, your game looks freaking awesome!!!!! Plz complete it! I like the fact that you don't keep everything the same and the plot is really good. How far are u in it so far?

I Have All The Maps To Do It Could Take Me A While Now. Towns like Ecruteak and Violet have different trees but towns like Azalea have the same.

The first Gym Leader will be a water and flying type.
Thanx for the tileset cartmic too bad that I couldn't add the tilesets except for the trees sorry, which are shown in my last post above

New Screenies below

Update for Full Version
New Pics of the Go-Kart below instead of Bike in the Game
New Gymleader Names and Pokemon
Newer Looking Maps
New Map Headers

Cartmic
May 24th, 2006, 02:22 AM
Use the trees that are in the zipfile not the enlarged BMP displayed here.

ShadowKP1
May 24th, 2006, 08:29 AM
I'm currently playing the demo {At route 31} and this is sweet!

But why is there a gym in Cherrygrove?

Har D Har
May 24th, 2006, 04:32 PM
Nice hack dude:D Keep it up dude.

Blazichu
May 25th, 2006, 01:14 AM
I'm currently playing the demo {At route 31} and this is sweet!

But why is there a gym in Cherrygrove?

Just ignore the Gym's in any other towns they were jokes made by my friends, they will be gone in the full version.

There are many glitches in the Demo such as Prof.Elm's Aid and walking over him, the old man in Cherrygrove there are two of them and when your Rival versuses you the old man runs away, Prof.Oak never disappears in Mr.Pokemon's house, No teacher in Violet City and there are many more.

I have fixed all these problems and they all work perfectly in the version I am up to now.

New names of cities and towns
New Bark Town- Red Wood Town
Cherrygrove City- Greenvalley City
Violet City- Sprout City
Azalea Town- Mystic Town
Goldenrod City- Starlight City
Ecruteak City- Flameash City
Olivine City- Seaside City
Cianwood City- Rockisle City
Mahogany Town- Iceshard Town
Blackthorn City- Dragonlake City

Use the trees that are in the zipfile not the enlarged BMP displayed here.

I tried to use the trees but they ended up looking funny, I use TLP though
They also turned to a green colour so now I have decided to make the trees lighter and add new grass shown below. Anyway I don't mind the trees and how they are it doesn't bother me, also some asked me to make them lighter and the zipfile only contained the BMP though.

Nomak
May 27th, 2006, 09:59 AM
How many gyms are going to be in your game? I'm curious.

Blazichu
May 27th, 2006, 02:48 PM
How many gyms are going to be in your game? I'm curious.

16 Gyms, 8 Sanjo(my new region) and 8 Kanto like Brock, Misty, etc.

Erika is the leader of Fushia City instead of Celadon and the leader of Celadon is Janine.

Gym Leaders New Names
Falkner- Skyward
Bugsy- Roxxi
Whitney- Psyrine
Morty- Spook
Chuck- Crush
Jasmine- Electra
Pryce- Chill
Clair- Maria

How can i edit there front pics though I cannot find them in TLP?

Vipershark
May 27th, 2006, 03:55 PM
This looks good. Keep it up.

Blazichu
May 27th, 2006, 05:47 PM
New Demo available, you can play up to 8 gyms and many glitches have been fixed from my previous Demo.

Notify me of any glitches straight away, so I can fix them.

ShadowKP1
May 27th, 2006, 05:55 PM
Am I gonna need to have that patch thing for ROMS like these. Cause whenever I try to play it, it doesn't work.

feraligatr1.0
May 27th, 2006, 06:04 PM
Your game pwns, I wish I had a starter editor, I really don't like the starter. Pikachu is alright for a starter, but I don't like the pokemon, although he is easy to train.

Cartmic
May 28th, 2006, 05:17 AM
Your game pwns, I wish I had a starter editor, I really don't like the starter. Pikachu is alright for a starter, but I don't like the pokemon, although he is easy to train.

If u got a hexeditor you already got a starter editor, if ya havnt a clue of how to find things in a hexeditor theres plenty of tutorials out there to help you out. :D

Blazichu
May 28th, 2006, 10:05 PM
Change the starter by looking for programs on http://www.pokedrome.com
There should be on there.

Cartmic
May 29th, 2006, 01:46 AM
Nice Hack
Something not related: My 20th post yay

Only 'cause you keep going round the threads post, good hack, and not putting any input in.

-----

Blazichu, if ya need any more custom tiles being made just PM me :D

Blazichu
May 29th, 2006, 02:04 AM
Only 'cause you keep going round the threads post, good hack, and not putting any input in.

-----

Blazichu, if ya need any more custom tiles being made just PM me :D

I could use some help using TLP, I keep on inserting a gymleader pic to replace the ones in the trainer card but they turn up weird like below. Could you help me with this?

Cartmic
May 29th, 2006, 02:10 AM
Mail me the pics and i'll insert them for you. cartmic [at] gmail.com

Blazichu
May 29th, 2006, 02:15 AM
Mail me the pics and i'll insert them for you. cartmic [at] gmail.com

Could I email the Rom File and the pics?

Cartmic
May 29th, 2006, 02:23 AM
Yeh, that would be good..

Blazichu
May 29th, 2006, 02:33 AM
I have sent you the email called PkmnTrainerCard
Thank you cartmic, I might need to do this again later.

abed
May 29th, 2006, 02:11 PM
can u post a link to ur new demo?

Blazichu
May 29th, 2006, 09:58 PM
can u post a link to ur new demo?

It can be downloaded from here in the first post

marioguy
May 31st, 2006, 06:54 PM
This game has too many glitches. I had to restart and lose 5 minutes of gameplay because I got trapped in a wall. Everytime I fight the second rocket in Slowpoke Well, the game freezes.

Blazichu
May 31st, 2006, 09:56 PM
This game has too many glitches. I had to restart and lose 5 minutes of gameplay because I got trapped in a wall. Everytime I fight the second rocket in Slowpoke Well, the game freezes.
I posted a new Demo in the first post

It should allow you to battle against Team Rocket in the Slowpoke Well, after the Slowpoke well there was another glitch if you battled your rival in Mystic Town the Game froze and also your rival shouldn't push you into the trees in Greenvalley:)

Thankyou for Informing Me

marioguy
May 31st, 2006, 10:09 PM
I repatched my rom, but the glitch is still happening...

Blazichu
May 31st, 2006, 10:20 PM
I repatched my rom, but the glitch is still happening...

Patch it to another Clean Gold Rom and not patch the same Gold Rom Twice.

Cartmic
June 1st, 2006, 12:42 AM
Iv fixed the trainer card, but there lots of bugs in the rom,one of which I cant fix, So if u dont mind i'll redo everthing u've done with the rom on a new clean gold rom, so it will be bug free?

Blazichu
June 1st, 2006, 01:19 AM
Iv fixed the trainer card, but there lots of bugs in the rom,one of which I cant fix, So if u dont mind i'll redo everthing u've done with the rom on a new clean gold rom, so it will be bug free?

Don't worry cartmic I have decided to not show the Gym Leader pics so anyone can view the badges easier without the Gym Leaders being in the way.

Cartmic
June 1st, 2006, 01:22 AM
No its not the pics, the title screen is buggy, the tileset is messed up

Blazichu
June 1st, 2006, 01:28 AM
No its not the pics, the title screen is buggy, the tileset is messed up

I have the title screen tilesets in order, so I can fix that using TLP. Just email or PM the Rom with the fixed Trainer Card to me please.

marioguy
June 1st, 2006, 08:43 PM
Is there a reason that Bugsy is blocked by those twins?

Blazichu
June 6th, 2006, 08:40 PM
I need one more Elite 4 can I get any suggestions for 5 Pokemon One of the elite members will have? (Not Names I have named them all)

Mr.Roserade
June 6th, 2006, 09:43 PM
I got a 2 elite things choices

Here is an normal set

Exploud
Skitty
Grumbull
Wiglytuff
Linoone

or an ice/dark set

glaylie
Cloyster
3rd evo of spheal(cant remeber name)
Sneasel or its evolution
lapras

Just suggestions

Blazichu
June 11th, 2006, 02:33 AM
New Screenies of the New Male Trainer in the Game but this area contains old trees.

Mr.Roserade
June 11th, 2006, 09:51 AM
do u need more suggestions for the elite 4 thing

RoxasHalf
June 11th, 2006, 12:27 PM
well the maps and the overworld are great. keep going!
read ya

Blazichu
June 11th, 2006, 08:38 PM
Thanx for the Comments and I have posted more new Screenies.
One of the New Back pic of the trainer, one of the menu with the Pokedat and Poke Dial in it, The New Pokemon Centre and New Shop.

fayt22
June 12th, 2006, 06:52 PM
how do you play?i know nada about roms please tell me.

Chris-h11
June 12th, 2006, 07:31 PM
Well first of all you have to have a gold rom, then you patch the IPS to the gold rom.

Blazichu
June 18th, 2006, 12:08 AM
Sorry,
No more Elite 4 but now it is called the Elite Trio meaning there are three elite members and a champion called Drago, he is related to Lance though.

gag15
June 19th, 2006, 12:49 PM
This game is great.I have only played it for a few hours,but I dont know if it is the old demo but the new team the clothes are still have the rocket sign.But other then that it is great.

Blazichu
July 2nd, 2006, 12:43 AM
This game is great.I have only played it for a few hours,but I dont know if it is the old demo but the new team the clothes are still have the rocket sign.But other then that it is great.

I have changed the Uniform for Team Empire in the full version in-battle and out of battle, I have been gone for 2 weeks on holiday so I couldn't update on this game

pokemaster707
July 5th, 2006, 11:24 AM
how do I get to the pokemon leauge

Blazichu
July 10th, 2006, 03:17 AM
New Update
Kanto is going to try and go 1st gym onwards instead of being able to versus the 3rd or 6th gym after getting off the boat.
Snorlax blocks the 3rd Gym so you need the Pokeflute on the Radio before battling the Gym.
New Screenies from Kanto

ZoFreX
July 11th, 2006, 10:30 PM
So does that mean you have to go to Lavender through Rock Tunnel and then back to beat the 3rd Gym? If so that makes the game harder.

Blazichu
July 19th, 2006, 11:55 PM
Yes, You will have to go through Rock Tunnel to access Lavender town as there is no other way to get there.

Note to cartmic- When you have finished doing the trainer card job could you please email it to me?

Thanks Blazichu

Bebetrunks
July 27th, 2006, 12:09 AM
Sorry im a little thick headed, but is this finnished?

Blazichu
July 27th, 2006, 02:13 AM
Sorry im a little thick headed, but is this finnished?

Sorry, this is nearly completed I only have a few things I have to do and hoperfully this will be good when done, but I reckon Pokemon Plasma Red is better.

Bebetrunks
July 27th, 2006, 02:40 AM
Oh its no problem, was just wondering if it was finnished. I dont want to get so far and have to restart :/ and it didnt say beta so i thought it was finnished. Can't wait till plasma red though! Keep it up.

Blazichu
July 27th, 2006, 03:13 AM
Thanks to cartmic the Trainer Card is complete
http://www.freewebs.com/blazichu/Trainer%20Card.PNG

This game is nearly complete.

ZoFreX
July 28th, 2006, 01:18 AM
Nice Trainer Card keep up the great work. This looks good.

Blazichu
August 3rd, 2006, 10:29 PM
Who reckons Cobalt Blue should have the same text as Plasma Red because Plasma Red is a continutation after this is complete?

Liquinn
August 4th, 2006, 12:43 PM
Nice work dude, It's your game... and your choice, I like the text. I wont make you do anything.

Liquinn.

Keep the amazing mapping up Blazichu. :)

Blazichu
August 4th, 2006, 02:39 PM
I have decided to change the text to the same as Plasma Red. Hopefully the hack will look better now.

simadons
August 4th, 2006, 06:26 PM
Looks good. Cant wait till I get the email.

ZoFreX
August 6th, 2006, 02:35 AM
The Text looks good in Plasma Red so I'll like the text in this.

Blazichu
August 12th, 2006, 03:57 PM
This game will be released soon but I'm working really hard on Pokemon Plasma Red. So it will be awhile.

ZoFreX
August 13th, 2006, 02:46 AM
This game will be released soon but I'm working really hard on Pokemon Plasma Red. So it will be awhile.

Can't wait for the full release hopefully this will be finished and good even though not many people post here or look here.

Spar-tah
August 15th, 2006, 01:51 AM
This looks cool, keep up the good work.

Pikamonster2006
August 17th, 2006, 10:30 PM
I never seen this hack of yours Blazichu, but I haven't been around long. It looks very good hopefully it gets complete.

Burnin' Leo
August 24th, 2006, 01:57 AM
Can't wait for more updates, please finish this one.

Blazichu
September 20th, 2006, 02:52 AM
I decided to fix the download link here too, hopefully it will work now.

ZoFreX
September 26th, 2006, 06:15 AM
Ok cool, can't wait for more updates on this hack.

Blazichu
September 26th, 2006, 06:21 AM
I might add some new Pokemon to the game from the 4th Generation hopefully they look good.

http://www.freewebs.com/pkmngoldhacker/Munchlax.png

http://www.freewebs.com/pkmngoldhacker/Tamanta.png

ZoFreX
September 28th, 2006, 03:01 AM
Cool Sprites you should add those into Cobalt Blue, it must be hard to make D/P Pokemon sprites in GSC colours. Keep up the great work. :)

Pikamonster2006
October 1st, 2006, 05:15 PM
Yeah, those sprites are very well done, keep it up.

Blazichu
October 5th, 2006, 11:55 PM
I will add the sprites hopefully that should improve the game a bit. I am working more on Plasma Red than this hack but hopefully I should work on this one more soon.

ZoFreX
October 8th, 2006, 10:19 PM
can't wait until you add those sprites they are very good, keep the great work up.

Blazichu
October 11th, 2006, 03:55 AM
I will probably have more updates very soon.

ZoFreX
October 14th, 2006, 04:22 PM
Can't wait until there are some new updates, this hack is becoming very good.

Pikamonster2006
October 16th, 2006, 09:55 PM
Yeah, can't wait to see some updates too, Cobalt Blue and Plasma Red are my favourite 2 hacks.

Blazichu
October 18th, 2006, 03:43 AM
Ok, thanks for the comments, I will work on this hack after I release the next beta of Plasma Red I will try and get this game complete all I basically need to do is alot of texting.

ZoFreX
October 19th, 2006, 03:43 AM
Can't wait for this to be complete, it will be one of the greater hacks here.

Blazichu
October 19th, 2006, 11:36 PM
I should get some more updates soon, maybe ones about the D/P pokemon in the game.

Rochiejj
October 20th, 2006, 12:19 AM
I hope you'll get the updates soon!!
As far as I can see, This is going to be a great hack!!

Blazichu
October 22nd, 2006, 10:09 PM
Yeah, I need to update this soon. I will soon hopefully because the next beta of Plasma Red should be released soon and then I'll work more on this hack.

ZoFreX
October 24th, 2006, 10:04 PM
Can't wait for those updates, both of your hacks are really good.

Pikamonster2006
October 27th, 2006, 04:52 PM
I can't wait for more updates, hopefully they will be soon.

ZoFreX
October 29th, 2006, 11:15 PM
Cobalt Blue should be good when complete, can't wait to see more.

Zekrob
November 3rd, 2006, 04:59 AM
This game is cool, I read the posts before it and the hack seems very good, keep up the great work.

Blazichu
November 6th, 2006, 11:48 PM
Yeah, I should update this after I release the next beta of Plasma Red. I should also add the some D/P Pokemon into the hack.

TreeckoLv.100
November 8th, 2006, 03:50 PM
Oh my god, I can't believe I haven't posted in this thread yet! But D/P Pokemon huh, sounds great to me. I will patiently await the next beta of this and Plasma Red.

Blazichu
November 11th, 2006, 05:54 PM
Yes, there will be some Diamond/Pearl Pokemon, mostly the one who evolve into Pokemon who are in the RBY or GSC series. eg. Munchlax and Bonsly.

sohappy
November 18th, 2006, 03:21 PM
Sounds great. I love both of your hacks, but this one is my favorite so far. Hope you update again soon.

ZoFreX
November 22nd, 2006, 11:12 PM
Yeah, this hack is really cool Blazichu keep working on it alot.

Blazichu
December 2nd, 2006, 09:04 PM
I will update on this real soon, sorry about the lack of updates as I have been working more on Plasma Red.

narutoichooseyou
December 4th, 2006, 01:05 PM
kewl i love the old games lol
this is really cool

Blazichu
December 13th, 2006, 09:51 PM
Here is a new update, I fixed up the trees, they are looking better, also I fixed the ground so it would suit the trees.

Here are Screenshots of them:

http://www.freewebs.com/pkmngoldhacker/New%20Trees.PNG http://www.freewebs.com/pkmngoldhacker/New%20Flowers.PNG

ZoFreX
December 14th, 2006, 05:35 AM
Nice trees hopefully we can see more of this soon.

Blazichu
December 14th, 2006, 05:41 AM
I actually have changed the palette of my tree trunk now so it is now brown:
http://www.freewebs.com/pkmngoldhacker/New%20Tree%20trunk.PNG

Enjoy!

TreeckoLv.100
December 14th, 2006, 05:58 AM
That's a first. No one has done that before...I think. Both of hacks are looking pretty good buddy. Keep them screens coming Blazichu! I love them all!

Blazichu
December 14th, 2006, 08:01 PM
I had fun editting the last tree tiles, I decided to edit some more tiles:

http://www.freewebs.com/pkmngoldhacker/New%20Everything.PNG

Enjoy!

Saurav
December 14th, 2006, 08:25 PM
It is looking lovely Blazichu :)

Blazichu
December 14th, 2006, 11:56 PM
I will release an alpha of Cobalt Blue soon, you will be able to play up to Violet City, The alpha will have the new graphics shown above.

Who here reckons I should add those tiles in Plasma Red? because I am unsure if I should.

Hopefully the alpha should be really good.

ZoFreX
December 15th, 2006, 02:38 AM
All I can say is that these tiles are way better than the ones before, this hack is looking really excellent. Those tiles are one of the best I have seen. Keep up the good work, I can't wait for the alpha.

Blazichu
December 15th, 2006, 03:37 AM
Ok, here is a comparison between the old trees and the new ones.

http://www.freewebs.com/pkmngoldhacker/tile%20changes.PNG

Enjoy!

Saurav
December 15th, 2006, 04:29 AM
Wow it look great BC i can't wait :)

Blazichu
December 15th, 2006, 05:28 AM
I have just release the new Alpha which is playable up to Route 71, which isn't very far into the game. Not even the first gym is in it but basically it is a preview of the new tiles. Also alot of text needs to be done in the alpha, so it sticks to the original gold storyline alot.

ZoFreX
December 15th, 2006, 06:08 PM
A new alpha sounds cool, I am just about to download it. The new tiles are really cool so far hopefully I can see them all on this alpha.

Blazichu
December 15th, 2006, 07:36 PM
Yeah, I am enjoying the new tiles.

I was just wondering should I add the tileset to Plasma Red or do I keep the original one in it?

Hopefully people will respond to this question, because I could be hacking in the new tiles alot soon.

Also here is how the new cave entrance will look.

http://www.freewebs.com/pkmngoldhacker/New%20Cave.PNG

Enjoy!

Burnin' Leo
December 15th, 2006, 11:07 PM
You should put the new tiles in Plasma Red. Also those tiles are the best!

TreeckoLv.100
December 15th, 2006, 11:27 PM
I agree. They are very nice.:)

ZoFreX
December 18th, 2006, 02:25 PM
The tiles are nice, I just played the alpha, too bad it is really short but the tiles are looking good. Hopefully we can see more soon. :)

Blazichu
December 20th, 2006, 04:18 AM
I'll try to get some more screenies up later, I might make a Celebi event in this hack.

ZoFreX
December 20th, 2006, 04:52 AM
Can't wait to see more Blazichu, it is looking really good.

Blazichu
December 29th, 2006, 05:53 PM
I should hopefully have a new beta soon for Cobalt Blue.

Burnin' Leo
December 29th, 2006, 05:54 PM
Cool a new Beta! I can't wait to play it!

Liquinn
January 3rd, 2007, 08:13 AM
Ok, here is a comparison between the old trees and the new ones.

http://www.freewebs.com/pkmngoldhacker/tile%20changes.PNG

Enjoy!
Out of question.

What is the rocket grunt doing in the image? What does he do? ;)

Ayena
January 3rd, 2007, 09:03 AM
it looks good is good that you have changed tiles. I don't really like g/s/c hack but this one is really good

Blazichu
January 4th, 2007, 12:13 AM
Out of question.

What is the rocket grunt doing in the image? What does he do? ;)

He is the rival of the hack.

Liquinn
January 4th, 2007, 07:31 AM
Very good idea... Hope we see more soon.

Blazichu
January 4th, 2007, 05:34 PM
I should try and get a new beta up the 3rd or 4th gym soon, I just need to do some texting using an hex editor.

ZoFreX
January 5th, 2007, 03:08 PM
Cool, can't wait for the new beta. hopefully it will be as good as Plasma Red when I played its beta.

sceptile_sceptic
January 6th, 2007, 01:09 PM
this game pwns. I hope to make classics one day like this.

Burnin' Leo
January 7th, 2007, 10:32 PM
Cool a even newer beta! Can't wait to play it! I just played the other one. It was just as good as Plasma Red. Good Luck!:D

ZoFreX
January 8th, 2007, 05:25 AM
I would say Plasma Red was better but this is turning out to be one good game, can't wait for the beta.

Blazichu
January 9th, 2007, 08:46 PM
I will try to get a beta soon, next time I will try to get screenshots or maybe a sprite from a devamped Pokemon which will be in the hack

ZoFreX
January 11th, 2007, 03:14 PM
Can't wait to see more of Cobalt Blue, it is looking really good.

Saken
January 11th, 2007, 05:29 PM
Hey Blazichu nice hack you got going :D
It looks good I want to see more

..'''...'''...< I 0 \/ A /\/ I ...'''...'''..

Blazichu
January 11th, 2007, 08:43 PM
Hey Blazichu nice hack you got going :D
It looks good I want to see more

..'''...'''...< I 0 \/ A /\/ I ...'''...'''..

Thanks for the comment, I remember starting this ages ago, I think May of last year. :laugh: Anyway good to see you like this hack.

Here is one of the D/P Pokemon that will be added to Cobalt Blue.

http://www.freewebs.com/pkmngoldhacker/Bonsly.png

Comments?

Enjoy!

SSJ4 Furanki
January 11th, 2007, 09:36 PM
Awesome you have DP pokemon in this sweet

Saken
January 12th, 2007, 02:46 AM
Heya Blazichu! Nice Bonsly sprite Not as if i already told you I have never told you that in my life. Anyway i cant wait to see this up and ready!
Nice work :D XD

..'''...'''... < I 0 \/ A /\/ I ...'''...'''..

Blazichu
January 12th, 2007, 05:45 PM
Awesome you have DP pokemon in this sweet

Thanks for the comment, Yeah there will be a few so far there will be Bonsly, Munchlax and Tamanta. I hope to get Mime Jr. into it soon.

Heya Blazichu! Nice Bonsly sprite Not as if i already told you I have never told you that in my life. Anyway i cant wait to see this up and ready!
Nice work :D XD

..'''...'''... < I 0 \/ A /\/ I ...'''...'''..

Thanks for the comment, I will try to get some more screenshots of this hack soon, maybe one with the D/P Pokemon in it.

I also plan to change the Sudowoodo event so you battle Bonsly instead.

ZoFreX
January 13th, 2007, 05:44 AM
A Bonsly event would be awesome, can't wait to see more of this hack.

Zekrob
January 13th, 2007, 05:57 AM
Bonsly event would be a great idea, can't wait to see it.

Burnin' Leo
January 14th, 2007, 02:00 PM
I agree! A Bonsly event would be cool! How come you didn't tell me that?

TreeckoLv.100
January 15th, 2007, 01:23 AM
Man, surprises suprises.:D Keep em coming my friend, you're doing a super swell job!

Blazichu
January 15th, 2007, 02:15 PM
Thanks for the comments, I should try and upload some screenshots but I keep on forgetting.

ZoFreX
January 15th, 2007, 11:16 PM
This rom hack, just keeps on improving, got any new suprises for us?

Blazichu
January 16th, 2007, 03:38 PM
I am not going to ruin much of the hacks suprises. Next time I will get a screenshot with myself battling a wild Munchlax in Cobalt Blue.

Enjoy!

ZoFreX
January 18th, 2007, 06:38 PM
It would good to see a D/P Pokemon in a GSC hack, that would be awesome. Can't wait to see more.

Blazichu
January 19th, 2007, 04:54 PM
Well I said I would get an in-game screenshot but maybe next time.

Here is a devamp of a Mime Jr. I have done in my spare time.

http://www.freewebs.com/pkmngoldhacker/Mime%20Jr%202.PNG

Enjoy.

ZoFreX
January 20th, 2007, 02:37 AM
That is a good sprite, can't wait to see more.

Blazichu
January 20th, 2007, 04:37 PM
Yeah, I'll try to get some more screenshot soon. I have decided there will be a Bonsly Event and probably a Celebi one but I am not 100% certain on a Celebi one yet.

Zekrob
January 21st, 2007, 02:15 AM
Cool, a bonsly event is one thing but a Celebi event would be the best. :)

Blazichu
January 22nd, 2007, 04:40 AM
I will try to get a screenshot or something soon, I have been busy with other roms.

Thanks for the comments and try to have some patience. ;)

ZoFreX
January 23rd, 2007, 05:10 AM
I'll try to keep my patience, can't wait for the new screenshot though.

Burnin' Leo
January 23rd, 2007, 10:04 PM
I haven't lost my patience yet. But good luck.
PS. A Celebi event would be cool.

Blazichu
January 25th, 2007, 07:40 PM
OK, I have planned out for there to be more after the 8 badges of Sanjo. After you beat the Elite, you won't go to Kanto anymore bu instead you will go to East Sanjo where there will be 4 Gym Leaders and a Master. Also there will be an ending which is connected to Plasma Red meaning I will have to put a warning sign to save before entering the room.

Also for the Celebi event there will be a large and hopefully difficult maze.

Enjoy!

ZoFreX
January 27th, 2007, 03:36 PM
That is a really good idea, can't wait to see some screenshots.

Blazichu
January 28th, 2007, 04:12 AM
I know I haven't had many screenshots on this for awhile.

Here is how the battle scene will look now:
http://www.freewebs.com/pkmngoldhacker/New%20Battle%20scene.PNG

Enjoy!

ZoFreX
January 28th, 2007, 06:09 PM
I like how the HP bar and exp bar looks, keep up the good work.

Burnin' Leo
January 28th, 2007, 11:29 PM
Cool a new Hp and Exp Bar! This game rocks! Good luck. Also keep up the good work!;)

ZoFreX
January 29th, 2007, 03:41 PM
Yeah, this hack is turning out to be great, can't wait to see more.

Blazichu
February 1st, 2007, 10:06 PM
I haven't really added much updates onto this, because I have been so busy with Plasma Red, but here are a couple of screenshots.

http://www.freewebs.com/pkmngoldhacker/Cut%20Tree.PNG http://www.freewebs.com/pkmngoldhacker/Tree%20Maze.PNG

Enjoy!

ZoFreX
February 3rd, 2007, 04:00 PM
Nice screenshots, can't wait to see more.

Burnin' Leo
February 3rd, 2007, 11:50 PM
Nice screenie.
Good luck.

Blue_1
February 4th, 2007, 03:37 AM
Cool Blazichu, very cool. And the battle screen is awesome, bold is better bro. Other than the letters, nice idea for the experience points bar.

Blazichu
February 9th, 2007, 07:54 PM
Cool Blazichu, very cool. And the battle screen is awesome, bold is better bro. Other than the letters, nice idea for the experience points bar.

Took awhile to do it, I just needed to get everything right.

I will try to get new screenshots when I have internet, I am uncertain when I will get internet back.

Burnin' Leo
February 9th, 2007, 07:57 PM
I like this hack it is Kewl. Good luck with it bro.

foofatron
February 10th, 2007, 07:51 AM
Good luck this hack is looking good.

Blazichu
February 13th, 2007, 01:36 AM
Sorry about not having new pics, I will try to get some. I shall do more scripting to get this hack complete, but so far I have been busy with Plasma Red but I should do some soon.

ZoFreX
February 13th, 2007, 02:29 AM
Yeah, keep it up, can't wait for more screenshots.

Burnin' Leo
February 16th, 2007, 12:33 PM
You can do scripting on Gold?
But I thought there were no script editors for gold.
What program will you use?

Blazichu
February 19th, 2007, 01:40 AM
You can do scripting on Gold?
But I thought there were no script editors for gold.
What program will you use?

You should know by now, I will use hex :laugh:

I will try to get some screenshots soon.

beautiful.entity
February 19th, 2007, 08:29 PM
woot woot looks awsome!! cant wait till the beta comes out

not a big fan of the g/s/c gaphics but the hack looks decent a friend of mine is playing it i think :D

ZoFreX
February 20th, 2007, 02:18 AM
Cool Blazichu, can't wait to see more.

Burnin' Leo
February 23rd, 2007, 01:51 PM
You should know by now, I will use hex :laugh:

I will try to get some screenshots soon.

Oh sorry I thought you ment 'scripting' not using hex. :laugh:

Blazichu
February 28th, 2007, 11:02 PM
Yeah, I have a few texting errors to fix such as what some newmoves say when using them, I will try to make new trees for this hack, not the ones in Plasma Red.

I will try to get more up soon, probably Plasma Red will be out before this hack. ;)

Brooklyn
March 1st, 2007, 06:57 PM
wtf is this!!! is it possible to hack gold and silver??or isnt this hack of those games??

Blazichu
March 2nd, 2007, 04:50 AM
wtf is this!!! is it possible to hack gold and silver??or isnt this hack of those games??

Hmm.... Gold hacks are possible xD, This is a hack of gold, believe it or not.

You shouldn't spam (to just get 15 posts) though, I have posted a new screenshot for of the Cobalt Blue tiles below (I might use the surface grass in Plasma Red).

http://www.freewebs.com/pkmngoldhacker/1.new%20tiles%20everything%20CB.PNG

So Enjoy Everyone! ;)

ZoFreX
March 5th, 2007, 02:45 AM
Nice looking tiles, can't wait to see more of it.

Burnin' Leo
March 7th, 2007, 10:18 PM
Nicely done Blazichu.
Those tiles are getting better and better.

Also I can't wait for a new beta.

Good Luck,

Yoshimaster.

ZoFreX
March 10th, 2007, 03:19 PM
Yeah, Blazichu's tiles are turning out to be great, can't wait to see more.

Blazichu
March 11th, 2007, 01:11 AM
I have been planning to redo nearly everything on this via the routes and the direction the hack will go, I am not saying to lock this, just I will try alot ideas and I will try my best to redo nearly everything in this.

ZoFreX
March 11th, 2007, 10:03 PM
Cool, can't wait to see what you do and I want to see new ideas be putting in.

Blazichu
March 20th, 2007, 02:01 AM
Hmm...I have decided that I will create a new world map befre I remap nearly everything so I know what direction the player can go. ;)

Pics of it will hopefully be soon if I am not too busy.

I am now working on the World Map of Sanjo(region in CB), I might try and included a little bit of the islands in Plasma Red into this hack ;)

So Enjoy!

ZoFreX
March 22nd, 2007, 02:47 AM
Can't wait to see the world map, it shall be good.

Blazichu
March 27th, 2007, 03:22 AM
Thanks for the comment, I will probably use the same tiles in Plasma Red in this hack, so they look better, that is all the news for now.

So Enjoy!

Burnin' Leo
March 30th, 2007, 12:41 AM
So ya making a new over world map eh?
Good Luck!

Blazichu
April 4th, 2007, 06:13 AM
Yes, I am making a new world map, not to hard to do at all :P

It will change Cobalt Blue alot, I promise.

So Enjoy!

Burnin' Leo
April 6th, 2007, 02:54 PM
Is there going to be new events such as time travel, teleporters? etc.

Always and Never
April 7th, 2007, 04:35 PM
Woah, I never properly admired this. The new map is probably going to be amazing, just it looks awesome.

Nice job.

Blazichu
April 14th, 2007, 05:26 AM
My plan for where you start, should be towards the bottom of the map, so you firstly go up and then after that it will either go left or right, probably more right.

Lt. Surge's Raichu
April 14th, 2007, 05:46 AM
Hack looks great :)
Keep it up!

Charizard_Ruler
April 14th, 2007, 01:54 PM
Pikachu would be more pratical to have the pikachu as a starter but it is up to you.

nice going on the hack.

Blazichu
April 20th, 2007, 05:53 AM
Hack looks great :)
Keep it up!

Thanks for the comment.

Pikachu would be more pratical to have the pikachu as a starter but it is up to you.

nice going on the hack.

Um...Pikachu is already the starter xD

But I have chosen Pikachu as that one can learn surf.

Also I will try to get more up of this as soon as I can.

ZoFreX
April 28th, 2007, 05:29 AM
Pikachu can learn surf in this? That is so cool, can't wait for more.

Burnin' Leo
May 18th, 2007, 06:15 PM
Cool Pikachu can learn surf!
Good luck

Saurav
May 18th, 2007, 10:52 PM
Um...Pikachu is already the starter xD

But I have chosen Pikachu as that one can learn surf.

Also I will try to get more up of this as soon as I can.

Sound like fun :D Hope to heard more "Blazichu" good luck

Blazichu
May 23rd, 2007, 04:29 AM
I will try to get more up, maybe of the new map I am planning, hopefully it will be soon.

Burnin' Leo
May 26th, 2007, 03:06 PM
A new map for what?
A town, route, city, cave, overworld? ect.
Good luck!

ZoFreX
June 7th, 2007, 12:15 AM
A new map would be cool, can't wait for more.

SytheXP
June 14th, 2007, 07:18 PM
Looks nice bud, Like the custom tiles. They work pretty well with this. Cant wait for more and as for the patch (Mine worked fine) although i beleive I got the updated one.

Blazichu
June 21st, 2007, 01:29 AM
Well sorry for the no screenshots, but I have planned out to have 4 quadrants for the world map and in each quadrant you will receive a special D/P Pokemon for helping :P

So Enjoy!

ZoFreX
June 26th, 2007, 02:25 AM
DP Pokemon you say, can't wait to see which one you get and where you get it.

johnlycett
June 28th, 2007, 03:20 AM
wow i love this hack the tiles look great and i love that battle screen it look really good
good luck with this ill check on cobalt blue and plasma red more offten

Blazichu
July 3rd, 2007, 05:56 AM
Thanks for the comments.

I have planned a new beginning, might kinda make it like Yellow...Except you start on a route or forest xD. I'll get screens of it next time.

So Enjoy!

ZoFreX
July 5th, 2007, 07:11 AM
Cool, can't wait to see the new start of this.

Blazichu
July 5th, 2007, 07:15 AM
Well this will be a suprise for a few people, I am showing images of Cobalt Blue xD

This will be the new beginning area for Cobalt Blue ;)

http://www.freewebs.com/pkmngoldhacker/0.NewStartCB.PNG http://www.freewebs.com/pkmngoldhacker/0.NewStartCB2.PNG

So Enjoy!

Black Charizard.
July 5th, 2007, 11:37 AM
nice new start I like it so is there any new beta on the way or alpha so we can have that new start

legends
July 5th, 2007, 12:09 PM
nice unique start anything else planned? :)

Blazichu
July 7th, 2007, 04:44 AM
Thanks for the comments, there might be another alpha later this year pachel22 and legends I have many parts of this hack planned already.

New Pikachu Sprite as it is the beginner...and only one can be found ;)

http://www.freewebs.com/pkmngoldhacker/01.pkfrlg025.png

So Enjoy!

Burnin' Leo
July 7th, 2007, 03:32 PM
Nice sprite Blaze! This hack is becoming just as good as Plasma Red!

ZoFreX
July 11th, 2007, 12:15 AM
That sprite and the new beginning look great, can't wait for more of this.

Blazichu
July 14th, 2007, 11:54 PM
I will add more onto this rom...event wise. One event will be adding will be a Munchlax one, but I will not tell you how you can access the battle :P

I fixed up the forest a bit, image below.

http://www.freewebs.com/pkmngoldhacker/0.NewStart2CB.PNG

So Enjoy!

Burnin' Leo
July 20th, 2007, 12:33 AM
Kewl (cool) a new start! Looks awsome good luck!

Blazichu
July 27th, 2007, 01:28 AM
I will try to get more up soon, hopefully of the Munchlax event or the area after where you start xD

So Enjoy!

-Sonic~Boom-
July 27th, 2007, 02:52 AM
I cant get to Violet City... (or what it is called now) There is a big boulder in the way! (or havent u got that far yet?:P)

clonex25
July 27th, 2007, 08:04 PM
nice hack here. hacking GBC games such as these rocks.
i have a question. you're hacking gold, right? are there different overworlds for the day/time-based events? and how does the clock work?

Blazichu
July 27th, 2007, 09:41 PM
I cant get to Violet City... (or what it is called now) There is a big boulder in the way! (or havent u got that far yet?:P)

That is the end of that demo...

nice hack here. hacking GBC games such as these rocks.
i have a question. you're hacking gold, right? are there different overworlds for the day/time-based events? and how does the clock work?

Thanks for the comment..the gold overworlds are built in there are not time-based sprites, just different palletes and day events such as Monica near Olivine are just flagged to appear on a certain day. I am not 100% how the clock works xD.

I will now show the sprites/Pokemon which will be available in Cobalt Blue, all Pokemon will be available but I had to shink some sprites below to do that.

http://www.freewebs.com/pkmngoldhacker/0.Bonsly.png http://www.freewebs.com/pkmngoldhacker/0.happiny.png http://www.freewebs.com/pkmngoldhacker/0.Mantyke.png
http://www.freewebs.com/pkmngoldhacker/0.Munchlax.png http://www.freewebs.com/pkmngoldhacker/0.Minun.bmp http://www.freewebs.com/pkmngoldhacker/0.Plusle.bmp

These will be the only new sprites in this hack and they won't be available by grass.

So Enjoy!

Burnin' Leo
July 28th, 2007, 03:50 PM
Nice! I like those sprites! I even think that Bonsly sprite is better than the D/P one! XD

clonex25
July 29th, 2007, 11:27 PM
Thanks there, Blazichu. I hope that it would help me understand how the day/time based events works. I hope that would also answer why GSC games have laerger megs than RBY (setting the colors and the game format aside). If you've figured out how the clock works, just PM me, please?

cooley
July 30th, 2007, 08:29 AM
This hack is better than any G/S/C hack i've ever played. I think I'll Start my own hack sometime(Gold).

ZoFreX
July 31st, 2007, 01:07 AM
Great sprites! I can't wait for more images or sprites.

Latieon
August 1st, 2007, 03:19 AM
good story...good game....Liked it.Please update the thread soon.

Liquinn
August 2nd, 2007, 03:05 AM
good story...good game....Liked it.Please update the thread soon.
That's not giving him improvements really. Time to give my opinion.
I like this hack Blazichu. I like the sprites, I hope there can be more scripting somehow, maybe more team rocket or the evil team events in a hideout or something.
Since you can do nearly everything via a hex-editor and you're skilled alot more than you was a year ago you can do anything you want xD
Hope that helped, Liquinn.

zel 2.0
August 4th, 2007, 07:40 AM
Only Plusle and Minun of the Hoenn region? Are you sure? (Or I misunderstand something)

Unless you are reluctant to change some other 1º/2º gen pokes...

Anyway, they all look great (the Munchie could use a bit more of color, but it's ok)

Keep it up Blazichu!

ZoFreX
August 10th, 2007, 03:01 AM
Hopefully you get more up soon, I can't wait.

Burnin' Leo
August 11th, 2007, 02:06 PM
I like this hack! I think it's nearly as good as Plasma Red!
It'll be cool if there are more new scripts.

Mewtwo42
August 14th, 2007, 08:33 PM
Starter Pikachu??? shudda been Eevee......-__-;

Still sound cool, though. ^__^

Burnin' Leo
August 16th, 2007, 11:55 PM
Na... Pikachu is cooler. It's a cool origanal starter. Good job Blaze!

BlueSonic
August 17th, 2007, 09:27 AM
Cool! This looks promising!

Blazichu
August 22nd, 2007, 12:31 AM
Thanks for the comments, also Pikachu will be the male's starter, the female will have Eevee xD

Only Plusle and Minun of the Hoenn region? Are you sure? (Or I misunderstand something)

Unless you are reluctant to change some other 1º/2º gen pokes...

Anyway, they all look great (the Munchie could use a bit more of color, but it's ok)

Keep it up Blazichu!

Only Plusle and Minun will be, I don't plan to change any others as it takes alot of time just to get stats and everything right xD

New News

The Mantyke event will probably happen next after the Munchlax one, but what will be needed to actually get to the Mantyke, I will not reveal but you will have to find out yourself. Remember these Pokemon won't be easy to catch :P

So Enjoy!

Burnin' Leo
August 23rd, 2007, 12:17 AM
Ooh I like challenges. When you release the BETA I better stock up on PokeBalls.
Good luck!

shutupplz
August 24th, 2007, 10:07 AM
looking nice, dude.
My team of four owns

Blazichu
August 26th, 2007, 01:32 AM
Well it is that time again...new screenshots of Cobalt Blue! (Must be a blue moon xD)

These images are from the next route after the forest, most of the people there will be trainers so get ready to battle! Also the tiles need to be pallete changed and I will insert the grass from Plasma Red ;)

http://www.freewebs.com/pkmngoldhacker/0.%20Route2CB.PNG http://www.freewebs.com/pkmngoldhacker/0.%20Route2.1CB.PNG

So Enjoy!

johnlycett
August 26th, 2007, 01:42 AM
blazichu your amazing :P thatz all i can say

Blazichu
August 31st, 2007, 05:58 AM
Next time I will show more, but now time for new info, mainly on the Professor of Sanjo :P

About Professor Fig: He is a very popular researcher who has a giant lab, you need to beat trainers and become no.1 in your town to see him. These battles will not be easy xD

So Enjoy!

zel 2.0
August 31st, 2007, 08:19 PM
But, ain't that the first town? Don't go too far with making the battles too hard (unless it's a Cobalt X :P)

Argh... That grass is really... good to know you'll use the grass from PR ;)

Binary
September 3rd, 2007, 04:48 AM
Cool hack!!
I always liked the gold version so maybe this will also be good.
Best of luck dude.
Keep up the good work

robmortar
September 4th, 2007, 11:16 AM
This tree can be hew..

What the hell where you smoking when you made this?

Also,how to get into the sprout place? There's a huge rock blocking the way into town.

Blazichu
September 6th, 2007, 03:53 AM
This tree can be hew..

What the hell where you smoking when you made this?

Also,how to get into the sprout place? There's a huge rock blocking the way into town.

Hew is another word for cut...I am fixed that text in the future beta. That rock is the end of the demo ;)

I am going to take a month break from the internet, stress reliever :)

So can I have this temporary locked? I will ask either Semele or Scizz to unlock my hacks when my break is over ;)

I will be back!

Pazuzu
October 5th, 2007, 04:51 AM
This thread has also been requested to be reopened by the hack maker.

johnlycett
October 5th, 2007, 01:35 PM
Yay reopen hope to se some updates because, of the time you havn't been here

Anyways welcome back

Hiidoran
October 5th, 2007, 02:48 PM
Yes, Blazichu your back! Thank you, I do hope you finish! Good luck.

Blazichu
October 20th, 2007, 04:45 PM
Sorry about lack of updates, been busy with school etc. because I have exams in less than 5 weeks also on top of that I am doing a year 12 IT exam <_<

I am going to try and plan some original features into Cobalt Blue, so they aren't the same as Plasma Red. Hmm...one I have planned is that Team Empire member is trying to steal Pokemon off the professor at the beginning, so you have to use your Pikachu to stop him! Also your rival battles you straight away at the beginning, after getting Pikachu.

So Enjoy!

johnlycett
October 20th, 2007, 04:50 PM
Sweet, sounds good to me I can't wait to see because you always put events that nobody would think of. Good luck.

Klingon
October 21st, 2007, 11:28 AM
You're style intruges me, sure you are busy atm; but this hack stands out to others. Simply beacause it has uniqueness to it. I mean look at it; another great Gold hack; keep up the great work and you'll do fine.

Geovanni
October 27th, 2007, 12:18 PM
good luck with however many hacks you have left

joshkall
October 28th, 2007, 02:51 AM
why are you making a gold hack?
make it atleast a advance one

thethethethe
October 28th, 2007, 03:16 AM
why are you making a gold hack?
make it atleast a advance one

That is the stupist thing i ever heard... Sorry i this is off post, but .....

You beat me too it. I was about to post the same thing...
What's wrong with a gold hack? If you don't like the graphics don't look at it. I wish this was posted in Prism's thread just to see CBM.

pkmnmaster69
October 28th, 2007, 03:19 AM
@joshkall: Are you saying that GBC hacks are rubbish? well why dont you play a noobish hack if u dont like this. Oh any your just replying to every thread just to get your posts up well that will get you reported

VFlea
October 28th, 2007, 03:30 AM
I didn't like those new sprites you made, I prefer the original ones, but, this is just my opnion, way to go with it, I want to see it when it's done :>

nibgnay
October 28th, 2007, 12:04 PM
Nice Hack of gold, i have to downlod gold first

johnlycett
October 28th, 2007, 12:38 PM
You beat me too it. I was about to post the same thing...
What's wrong with a gold hack? If you don't like the graphics don't look at it. I wish this was posted in Prism's thread just to see CBM.

Yeah I agree, A gold hack is what makes the hack spacial thats why it's in gold it's rare people these days are just looking for graphics it ticks me of. Blazichu has put over of work into this hack and the amount of knowledge he has, by the time it's finished you will say wow this isn't even a hack xD.

Satoshi Sugimori
October 28th, 2007, 12:58 PM
Gold hack eh...
I always liked Gold...
Now I like it even more..xD
Wish you much luck with the hacking.

And I agree to about a Gold hack maybe it doesn't have high graphics but not many people hack Gold or some other "old" ROM.

zel 2.0
October 29th, 2007, 12:31 PM
Sorry about lack of updates, been busy with school etc. because I have exams in less than 5 weeks also on top of that I am doing a year 12 IT exam <_<

I am going to try and plan some original features into Cobalt Blue, so they aren't the same as Plasma Red. Hmm...one I have planned is that Team Empire member is trying to steal Pokemon off the professor at the beginning, so you have to use your Pikachu to stop him! Also your rival battles you straight away at the beginning, after getting Pikachu.

So Enjoy!

Hmmm... It will be hard thinking on different plots for two different games... Hope you have a good imagination!

And, could it be that we could see a few connections between the games? (like, at some point, PR's hero or rival would appear on CB and viceversa) Adding weird twists is what would make both games interesting.

cooley
October 29th, 2007, 12:34 PM
That does seem Like a good Idea Zel.
Hope to see more updates soon. ;)

Haseo, the Sliver Twilight
October 29th, 2007, 08:11 PM
I must say, these people who insist on wanting advance hacks irratate me. Heck, I play RBY hacks, I see nothing wrong with them.

You, change your avatar.
You're disgracing the name of sonic.