PDA

View Full Version : Spontaneous Acts of Randomness Remix!

MAR Heaven
May 5th, 2006, 01:00 PM
SPONTANEOUS ACTS OF RANDOMNESS REMIXED

Yes you heard it SAOR is back, I have opened a new one for all of my friends and for new friends who would like to go wild!

If your new and don't know what SAOR is, well its a place where you can have outragous fun and post random things, so come on in and have the time of your life!

RULES
1. NO SPAMMING OF ANY KIND
2. Be nice and no fighting (I opened this again for people to have fun)
3. BE RANDOM! Now go and post!

Also I re-opened this for the origional members I hope you can all forgive me for closing the other one!

Amy-chan
May 5th, 2006, 08:23 PM
*appears*

...I am the ultimate dalmatian. It's good to be back. *laughs* I am going to go masquerading on another planet as a carrot. Anyone care to come with?

Oh yes, and...isn't NO SPAMMING OF ANY KIND a complete oxymoron? O.o

Smarties-chan
May 6th, 2006, 10:17 AM
The DCC, it's... back =O I'm afraid this place will get spammed up by those un-random people who don't even know what ''random'' means, though. Like the last two did >D

ZOMG! The dancing pickles from the original DCC are back! *gaspen*, and this time they will give us no mercy. And the worst thing is that I can't remember how you drive them away O_O I have this crazy idea they were afraid of mustard, but I'm not sure if that's it...

Oh, and for those who don't know what randomness is, randomness is something that comes from the heart, if you need to think one second, just one second of what to say, you aren't being random. Randomness comes by itself and should never be thought about, no matter how irrelevant it is, just say whatever first pos in mind.
~Smarties-kun~

Amy-chan
May 6th, 2006, 01:09 PM
Oh, and for those who don't know what randomness is, randomness is something that comes from the heart, if you need to think one second, just one second of what to say, you aren't being random. Randomness comes by itself and should never be thought about, no matter how irrelevant it is, just say whatever first pos in mind.
~Smarties-kun~
That was...beautiful.... ;-;

Flying macho wolfies! Perhaps they can help destroy the pickles? O_o

Kurosaki~Dragon
May 6th, 2006, 04:22 PM
Where can I go kill Goblin Kings? -ponders aimlessly-

Drifblim
May 6th, 2006, 04:26 PM
Over there by the courtyards.

Amy-chan
May 6th, 2006, 04:28 PM
Yes, those courtyards. *points to courtyards a vampiric faerie is ravaging* Eh...good luck with that. o_o; *shuffles away*

I have evidence that dragons are real! 8O

Drifblim
May 6th, 2006, 04:48 PM
Oh, really, do you? Give it here.

Amy-chan
May 6th, 2006, 04:55 PM
*hands over three hundred pages of evidence* There you go.

*a light breeze blows all three hundred pages away*

Kurosaki~Dragon
May 6th, 2006, 05:04 PM
-the pages blow into the courtyard- oww paper cuts >.< they burn!

DarkFenris
May 6th, 2006, 05:14 PM
NOOOOO!!! *runs around trying to get all the pages*

Amy-chan
May 6th, 2006, 05:21 PM
*watches as a dragon flies by and burns the pages to a crisp*

DarkFenris
May 6th, 2006, 05:46 PM
o_o......dra.....gon....dra.....gon......DRAGON!!!!!WAIT!!!!!*runs after dragon*

Amy-chan
May 6th, 2006, 06:09 PM
Dragon: *singing Paul Simon songs*

... o_o; *chases him too*

Smarties-chan
May 6th, 2006, 11:51 PM
A dragon... O_O HUGGLE TIME! *Huggles ze wittle draggy waggy =D*
That was...beautiful.... ;-;
Nah... I just posted whatever popped into my (very twisted) mind :P

Amy-chan
May 7th, 2006, 12:04 AM
I just posted whatever popped into my (very twisted) mind

Twisted like a twisted towel...which you need for protection in the twisted galaxy....

*has a tea party with the dragon*

Smarties-chan
May 7th, 2006, 12:10 AM
Twisted like a twisted towel...which you need for protection in the twisted galaxy....
Twisted like a lemon that has been twisted by a twisted grape, which was twisted by a random person called Joe living in Texas, collecting stickers and eating all day long x_x
*has a tea party with the dragon*
Tea party! =D Can I join? Pretty please...

DarkFenris
May 7th, 2006, 01:00 AM
wait dragon!!!!i wish to bring your species back!!!!i want to help!!!! *dragon breaths flame at me and i shoves my hand into my pocket quickly. when the flames stop i am uncscious, scorched but alived.my hand opens and the dog talisman falls out of my hand*

MAR Heaven
May 7th, 2006, 06:56 AM
Takes Egg Beater my name be officer Bubba and im here to arreast ayou! *robber runs away* *I speak on the radio* "We have a 543 7291!

Amy-chan
May 7th, 2006, 12:06 PM
Tea party! =D Can I join? Pretty please...
Of course you may! =3 *hands Smarties a volume of Tea Parties for Dummies and picks one up herself, skimming it with vague, Luna Lovegood-dreamy interest as she distractedly hands the dragon a teakettle*

*heals Midnight Shadow with a horse tailsman and patiently waits for him to regain consciousness, all the while singing a song by They Might Be Giants*

I saw the best minds of my generation
Destroyed by madness, starving, hysterical...

Oh my Gaw, N-U, you killed my bookshelf! :surprised:

MAR Heaven
May 7th, 2006, 05:43 PM
Wells I only killed it because he stole my book!

And may I join your tea party?

Amy-chan
May 7th, 2006, 05:44 PM
Sure. ^_^ Just answer ze l33t question of DOOM!!!!111 :badsmile:

MAR Heaven
May 7th, 2006, 05:49 PM
ok! *taps little buzzer* *ding* THE ANSWER IZ!...CHIPMELLOWS!!

Amy-chan
May 7th, 2006, 05:52 PM
*'wrong answer sound'* Nope...it was beer cake.

*gives you a teacup anyway* ^^ Wrong answers are ALWAYS accepted around here!

Drifblim
May 7th, 2006, 06:28 PM
*pulls the lever and exposes a hole from which a dark tube winds, and Naruto falls down it

Maybe not.

Amy-chan
May 7th, 2006, 06:36 PM
I'll save you, N-U! *jumps in after N-U into a pit of ravenous alligators*

So this is what happens to people who lose game shows. O.O;

DarkFenris
May 7th, 2006, 11:08 PM
*i wake up and jump down the tube too* wheeeee!!!....ARGGGGHH!!!!!! * jumps around fighting the aligators jackie chan style, i help my friends out and leaves the gators in a corcle, all eating each others tails.*

viridian doubletongue
May 8th, 2006, 07:22 AM
'The hell? Why was this started again.

At least I can continue my story.

Amy-chan
May 8th, 2006, 02:16 PM
'The hell? Why was this started again.
I know. You'd think, after two closings, we'd give up by now...

Which just proves yet again that we are stubborn, immortal fools.

*i wake up and jump down the tube too* wheeeee!!!....ARGGGGHH!!!!!! * jumps around fighting the aligators jackie chan style, i help my friends out and leaves the gators in a corcle, all eating each others tails.*
Those poor alligators! *jumps back in*

o_o;

pokeguy
May 8th, 2006, 02:18 PM
Brigns good pika cake eat

Amy-chan
May 8th, 2006, 02:19 PM
Brigns good pika cake eat

Aaand the spam starts...yet again. >_>;

pokeguy
May 8th, 2006, 02:23 PM
oh sorry didnt know that as spammming

Gary, the Magic Fairy
May 8th, 2006, 06:04 PM
I hope you can all forgive me for closing the other one!How did you close it?! You are a powerless mortal.

...Anyone want fudge?!

DarkFenris
May 9th, 2006, 12:29 AM
*goes after amy* wait amy! you will just get your self killed!*makes the aligators hover using the rooster talisman and i put them into a sewer*

viridian doubletongue
May 9th, 2006, 07:07 AM
I know. You'd think, after two closings, we'd give up by now...

Which just proves yet again that we are stubborn, immortal fools.

I couldn't have said it better myself.

I'll post part nineteen of my long & epic 48 part series later.

Smarties-chan
May 9th, 2006, 07:34 AM
Dance wtih mister pineapple, you know it's good for you!
I'll post part nineteen of my long & epic 48 part series later.
Like, yay! We finally get to here what happens next x_x
But, ZOMG! You didn't post anything random in that post, mage O_O

Wait... Queen of snakes (sorry couldn't resist calling you that, brick'd), weren't you grounded? *Ish confuzzled, brick'd*
The brick conspiracy returns... *paranoid look*

viridian doubletongue
May 9th, 2006, 07:38 AM
Like, yay! We finally get to here what happens next x_x
But, ZOMG! You didn't post anything random in that post, mage O_O

Oh no!! You're right! Least it's better than SPAM.

*Eats part of the universe* Mmmm, tastes like chicken.

Alter Ego
May 9th, 2006, 07:42 AM
Like...spontaneous acts is back again? I swear it's an omen...

Yes, an omen...do you not hear me? Do you not hear the HOWLING? It is the three Exeggutors of the apocalypse, come to hide our keys and mismatch our socks! Beware...@_@

What? Why are you looking at me?! No, don't ask any questions! Silence yourself! No-one speaks to the co-ordinator! THE CO-ORDINATOR SPEAKS TO NO-ONE!!

Wait, did you say that mister Pineapple was here? Pwhee! *Goes of to dance with Mr.Pineapple* Oh, and if any visitors come by while I'm gone, please tell them to leave their sanity at the counter and to take care not to tread in the primordial soup, tis' awfully slippery this fine day.

viridian doubletongue
May 9th, 2006, 11:12 AM
For all of you who don't know my long & epic 48 part story, here's (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=1903549&postcount=4088) a link to the contents.

Now for chapter umm.... 19.

The writhing hen-zilla made one final shriek, before crashing it's head to the the dusty ground. Bulge went to inspect the seemingly dead creature as an almost completely uninjured wolfox Thorns sniffed around as if searching for something. She seemed very wary of a certain spot, & poked her nose into a rock. Just at that moment a ball of fluff cam flying out of the hole. Everyone, astonished looked around to see what it was, until it landed on the ground looking dazed. It was nana-face. Unharmed & actually quite hyperactive. Everyone was okay, they could relax again.
'Wait. Haven't we forgotten something?' Bulge murmured. The golden egg?! They had forgotten what the quest was all about. The merry band of travellers made they're way to the chamber at the bottom of hen-zilla in a series of leaps & bounds. Upon them creeping inside, a bright light shone from a further passage way. Finally their quest might be all over. Just a few seconds away may be a golden egg...

TO BE CONTINUED

Rai
May 9th, 2006, 11:25 AM
There's a new random thread...?!

W00T!! *runs through the thread throwing congratulatory flowers at peoples' heads*

I am going to reclaim my occupation of being...Teh Random Police Officer!! And you all know my slogan; You Spam You Die <3

Ah yes. I will being using pink font to toture all the pink haters >:3

I hope you people are glad to see me ;O;

Gary, the Magic Fairy
May 9th, 2006, 01:29 PM
OMG! I love pink. I also love Spam, its the only meat that comes in a can thats not made from rotting chickens or comes from Austria.

Jeremy
May 9th, 2006, 01:51 PM
Sweeties, this is back, and none of y'all sweeties decided to even tell the sweetie who started the random thread?! >=/ XD

Well sweeties, I love pink too! X3 *Tries to continues story but gave up. XD*

Amy-chan
May 9th, 2006, 02:14 PM
I hope you people are glad to see me ;O;
RAI! *glomptackles* And I'm happy DM has resumed his epic. ^^

In other news...

You can dance! You can dance! Everybody look at your pants!

Rai
May 9th, 2006, 05:40 PM
OMG! I love pink.
If you love pink, you are a friend of mine >83

Merf....I am kinda rusty...But here we go:

Dance! Dance liek you have never danced before! Dance for Artemis, cheese, teh cannibal pandas and the 5ft tall monkey doll! <3

Gary, the Magic Fairy
May 9th, 2006, 06:11 PM
PINK!

I dont like to dance, it causes...foot cancer...or something...

MAR Heaven
May 9th, 2006, 07:12 PM
No Dancing will only give you brain cancer thats it.

RAI IZ DA HERE!!!!1111 *happyness*

Amy-chan
May 9th, 2006, 07:15 PM
*dances herself into another dimension(brain cancer wouldn't affect her anyway o_o)*

There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space, and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow-between science and superstition. And it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call...

Pieland. *Twilight Zone music*

DarkFenris
May 9th, 2006, 11:29 PM
aye! theres a six demension too!!! and it is real!!!mahammid went into it!!!and jesuses followers!!! hey! theres a blue wolf with a flop of hair over its eyes, a pink fox with wings and three tails, a pink wolf with teeth showing and a blue dragon with horns following amy!!!

viridian doubletongue
May 10th, 2006, 06:50 AM
Three badgers slowly boasting of their toe-count to chosen ottsels.

Don't get much more random than that.

Rai
May 10th, 2006, 12:06 PM
PINK!

I dont like to dance, it causes...foot cancer...or something...
O_O! Don't insult dancing!!! I am a dancer! I dance 9 hours a week! <333 Dance is my life! ;O; <3

BB! *huggles* Thankies for making this thread of d00m! >:3333

I married a book yesterday o.o;

Amy-chan
May 10th, 2006, 02:16 PM
aye! theres a six demension too!!! and it is real!!!mahammid went into it!!!and jesuses followers!!! hey! theres a blue wolf with a flop of hair over its eyes, a pink fox with wings and three tails, a pink wolf with teeth showing and a blue dragon with horns following amy!!!

*looks* ...So there is! Hi MSW, Amy-chan, Avayla, and Ozymandias! ^^ *waves*

I married a book yesterday o.o;
You did, Rai? o_o; I'm still trying to get someone hooked up with my friend the canoe....

Rai
May 10th, 2006, 02:19 PM
I got married to THE DA VINCI CODE! It's the greatest book ever written <3 But my new hubby is already being cheated on... *loves Inuyasha way too much not to have an affair with him <3*

Aww, A canoe?! I once dated a rubber tube...maybe he can help your friend with water-related items >:3

Amy-chan
May 10th, 2006, 02:21 PM
I am so lucky to have a friend who has contacts among inanimate objects used on bodies of water.

Rai
May 10th, 2006, 02:25 PM
*gets a fax from the rubber tube/ex-boyfriend*

Here is a list of bachlor water-related inanimate objects :3

LIST:

- Joe the motor boat
- Bob the sponge
- Harry the meirman
- Ernie the rubber ducky
- Sam the floation device

^ That's all for now ^__^

Amy-chan
May 10th, 2006, 02:27 PM
Hmm...thank you. I'm off to inform Kelly the canoe. *skips off to the mountain lake where Kelly lives*

Rai
May 10th, 2006, 02:30 PM
You are welcome! The inanimate object date line is glad to be at your service =3 Call Again!!

Kimicatdemon
May 10th, 2006, 02:36 PM
I like to dance ballet but...even I have limits...;__; *is tied on puppet strings* oww, my legs...

Rai
May 10th, 2006, 02:48 PM
o__o

That was good...but I think it's kinda spammy....But that's just me. *hates really long random posts*

I never found that shovel ;;

Amy-chan
May 10th, 2006, 02:49 PM
I'm sorry...but that's an actual song...you can look it up if you like...I'm sorry you hated it....

Why not? ;-;

Rai
May 10th, 2006, 02:55 PM
I didn't hate the song itself ^^ Just it's longness o_o;

Don't you remember? In my club a long long time ago...we were looking for a shovel that disappeared tomorrow...

Amy-chan
May 10th, 2006, 03:21 PM
Oh yes! How could I forget? *slaps herself*

Well, it could be in Spongebob's cabinet...but we can't go in there! He just waxed it! ;-;

Not to mention the fact that Spongebob is a villain of world-renown.

Gary, the Magic Fairy
May 10th, 2006, 08:23 PM
OMG! Spongebob!*gets chainsaw*

BTW, i stole your shovel, I needed to dig a grave hole...

Amy-chan
May 10th, 2006, 09:27 PM
*gasp* Grave...? O.o

Is it the grave of...Snoopy? *dun dun DUN!*

Oh, by the way...as my signature is too long now, I'm going to try putting my eggs in this post and linking this post via my banner. They probably won't hatch that way, but...meh. Aren't I an evil genius?
~*~
http://www.boomspeed.com/egraphics/kju32.gif (http://www.pickle-green.com/egraphics/main.php?id=eggs)http://www.boomspeed.com/egraphics/hbga3.gif (http://www.pickle-green.com/egraphics/main.php?id=eggs)http://www.boomspeed.com/egraphics/85205.gif (http://www.pickle-green.com/egraphics/main.php?id=eggs)http://www.boomspeed.com/egraphics/298j1.gif (http://www.pickle-green.com/egraphics/main.php?id=eggs)http://www.boomspeed.com/egraphics/75as4.gif (http://www.pickle-green.com/egraphics/main.php?id=eggs)
^Randomly adopted these, in the hopes of getting something dragon-ish or canine-ish. I'll probably end up with a rat of some kind. o_o;

DarkFenris
May 10th, 2006, 10:50 PM
*starts fading away, as MSW does as well* ahh help!!! *i dissapear and MSW comes back* ...*wonders why i am so low, not knowing i am now MSW as we are essentially the same mind* bark! *wonders around and jerks.i turn to see i have a tail and run into a tree yipping*

Smarties-chan
May 11th, 2006, 07:53 AM
ZOMG! Teh great Rai-chan has found her way to this thread ^____________^
Well, it could be in Spongebob's cabinet...but we can't go in there! He just waxed it! ;-;
I have an idea, let's go on another eipc, stupid quest to un-wax the cabinet =D Besides, I still have a score to settle with Spongebob (which you already know, Thorns) >D

viridian doubletongue
May 11th, 2006, 08:48 AM
Not another epic quest. Those things are doing my head in.

Well... Not really. In fact I'm just planning my next epic quest as we speak.

But the thought of revenge on Spongebob sounds mighty satisfying... I'm in.

Rai
May 11th, 2006, 11:40 AM
What's with all the epic stuff? o_o

Hmmm....Spongebob....we has an interesting history amoung us X3

Hiya Smarties! *eats you* Teh addiction has returned O.O; I will pay for it with banana phones ;_;

viridian doubletongue
May 12th, 2006, 08:29 AM
Did someone say banana phones?!

*Starts building defense systems.*

MAR Heaven
May 12th, 2006, 11:37 AM
*gets behind defensive shield*

Ok Mike we need to destroy dem PHONEZ!

Rai
May 12th, 2006, 02:19 PM
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/badgerphone.php

^ The banana phones pwns j00 and j00 knows it >:O

DarkFenris
May 12th, 2006, 03:18 PM
hi rai!!!! how are you? and that is nothing, and i mean nothing compared to the llama song! tis the most random thing on earth.
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/llama.php

Amy-chan
May 12th, 2006, 03:50 PM
Augh, this place has gone to the dogs.

*Nintendogs take over SAOR*

Rai
May 12th, 2006, 03:57 PM
*sees a bunch of Nintendo DSs running around and barking*

Well, that's something you don't see everyday O_O;

Amy-chan
May 12th, 2006, 03:58 PM
*watches a handheld video game system chase its tail* ... o.o;

Rai
May 12th, 2006, 04:00 PM
*A Nintendo DS that's playing NintenCats shows up*

Cat DS: Mew?

Dog Ds: Attack!!!!! *chases after the kitty DS*

Jeremy
May 12th, 2006, 06:47 PM
Oh no! The DS Kitty needs help! *Fuses herself to GameCube.*

I am now Super Chibi GameCube Robo Jerjer!

Bad doggy! *Rolls up newspaper and hits it gently.*

Another digitial pet save, thanks to the heroic, and unnessairy acts of me! Jerjer! X3

I could of have saved time and used my magic stick, sweeties. XD

Amy-chan
May 12th, 2006, 08:40 PM
*watches as kitty DS runs up a tree* I'll save you, kitty cat! *puts on Superman cape and flies up to the limb of the tree where the kitty is stuck* ...OW! *gets scratched by the NintenCat DS's...buttons o.o* WHAT THE FLARP, YOU DOUBLE-CROSSING FELINE CONSOLE?! *plummeting to the earth* Save me, Jebus! ;-;

viridian doubletongue
May 13th, 2006, 02:30 AM
*Orders chozo powersuit from Amazon.co.uk*...*Gets it*

That was a quick delivery.

*Accidently destroys left half of thread with power bomb* Stupid morphball weapons.

Rai
May 13th, 2006, 10:00 AM
Why have you betrayed Amy, Cat DS? ;.;

Cat DS: MERW!!!!

Rai: That explains o.o; *pokes Amy* I think she dislikes you because you are a fox and foxes fall into the canine family...

*stares at the left side of thread* Why is the left side so hated? ;~;

viridian doubletongue
May 13th, 2006, 10:03 AM
Because it's never been as loyal as the right side has.

Rai
May 13th, 2006, 10:05 AM
LIES! LIES I TELL YOU!

I actually know the real reason...and it's quite interesting o.o;

*slaps the right side* You have been in control too long! I declare war against you! >:O

viridian doubletongue
May 14th, 2006, 02:50 AM
Alrighty then. Lets assemble the various armies, formed of creatures of the night, & pink fluffy cats.

Rai
May 14th, 2006, 11:21 AM
Bwahahaha!~ So, you do remember my army of menacing pink kitties >8D They shall reek havic once more!

*tons of pink cats come running down from the mountains*

viridian doubletongue
May 17th, 2006, 07:05 AM
How could I forget them... The pink fluffy horrors I've seen.

*Sets up defense post for the army of creatures of the night.

You won't defeat them this time!

MAR Heaven
May 17th, 2006, 10:35 AM
Yes because my army of robotic shiba's will destroy everything in their evil path!

viridian doubletongue
May 17th, 2006, 10:39 AM
Dah!! Not the robotic shibas!

Attack my legions!

♥RanaRocket!☆
May 21st, 2006, 03:03 AM
*dances like cur*
In a castle that had a deep moat
Lived a chicken a duck and a goat.
They wanted to go out
And wander about
But all they needed was a boat.

viridian doubletongue
May 27th, 2006, 01:50 AM
What's happened to this place? It's a disgrace...

*Builds high tech battle armourments*

Is anyone going to help me?

Drummershuff
May 27th, 2006, 02:36 AM
Yeah, if you want. I haven't got long though. XD

viridian doubletongue
May 27th, 2006, 02:40 AM
How long is not long then?

Drummershuff
May 27th, 2006, 02:43 AM
I.. don't know, actually. Long enough.

viridian doubletongue
May 27th, 2006, 02:45 AM
Not getting one past me that easily you know.

Drummershuff
May 27th, 2006, 02:46 AM
I don't know what you mean. o.o

viridian doubletongue
May 27th, 2006, 02:47 AM
It's a competetive thing.

*runs around in circles*.

Drummershuff
May 27th, 2006, 02:51 AM
*runs around in triangles*

Do you want some pie?

viridian doubletongue
May 27th, 2006, 03:03 AM
*runs around in cricles*

Remember the saga of the key anyone?

Dogboy2709
May 27th, 2006, 02:56 PM
Dogboy is back in the house! and can you guess who i brought along

???; TAIYYYOHHHHH

???: May the sun be with you

???: ANNNTOOONK (Hint his weapon is the Gun Del H)

viridian doubletongue
May 28th, 2006, 02:01 AM
Kage no bunshin! *spits into 100 clones of myself* No you're going to pay! Bohahahaha!!!!

Dogboy2709
May 28th, 2006, 08:54 AM
Not so fast!

???: I'll set up the pile driver!

???: Gun Del Sol!

???: Dark Gun!

you know, i belive fate brought me back here!

viridian doubletongue
May 28th, 2006, 10:41 AM
Oh... Poo.. *runs*

*Uses Iron Fist of Erenis*

*Crushes*

Dogboy2709
May 28th, 2006, 11:05 AM
It's mme for me to reveal who said those things!

Django: Solar Gun, gun Del Sol!

Sabata: Dark gun!

Master Otenko: He's defeated for now! we must take him to the pile driver!

viridian doubletongue
May 28th, 2006, 11:12 AM
I would never of guessed... Who are those people again?

Dogboy2709
May 28th, 2006, 05:12 PM
Django

Master Otenko

Sabata

peopple from the Boktai Series!

Random news season 2 will be starting tommorw!

viridian doubletongue
May 29th, 2006, 01:53 AM
Yay, new season. Remind me not to watch.

THIRTY-SIX
May 29th, 2006, 02:08 AM
what channel is it going to be on?

viridian doubletongue
May 29th, 2006, 02:24 AM
Groovy funky channel 27 most likely. Can never be sure though.

Dogboy2709
May 29th, 2006, 08:51 AM
RandomNess time!!!!

Look flying pizza, Hot dogs, and Potato chips!!!

viridian doubletongue
May 29th, 2006, 09:13 AM
*Runs after them* I'll just use my Iron Fist of Erenis to catch them.

IRON FIST OF ERENIS!! RELEASE & DESTROY!!

Dogboy2709
May 29th, 2006, 10:08 AM
No! you can't! you have to eat them in one big bite! Like this!

NINJA SKILLS! ART OF BIG MOUTH! * eats all in one bite*

viridian doubletongue
May 29th, 2006, 10:16 AM
Darn.. I was outsmarted.

I can still use my iron fist to crush you.

Dogboy2709
May 29th, 2006, 10:18 AM
*Ignores* hmm i wonder if these spoiler tags have any weaknees!

Smilly test:

:) :( :25:

viridian doubletongue
May 29th, 2006, 10:30 AM
*Crushes spoiler tags* What? I couldn't help myself.

Dogboy2709
May 29th, 2006, 11:15 AM
LEts go! Gun Del Sol!

Whoever is board reaise your hand!

MAR Heaven
May 29th, 2006, 12:37 PM
Thanks for keeping this thread alive guys It has really touched me....NOW GET OFF OF ME PROPERTY!

Amy-chan
May 29th, 2006, 01:37 PM
What do you know? This place is still going to the dogs.

*chases a Houndoom off Naruto's property*

Rai
May 29th, 2006, 01:51 PM
Shame on me for not posting here ;~;

Hiya Y'all~!!!! Lol, I am here to cook the sushi of fate :O

viridian doubletongue
May 30th, 2006, 01:00 AM
*Transforms into.. Diamond crested dragon.*

Diamond crested dragons breather ice, not fire.

*Freezes thread.*

Amy-chan
May 30th, 2006, 06:06 AM
*thaws out a piece of the thread so she can post this*

Sushi of fate? I didn't realize the dogs had taken you too, Rai. ;;

viridian doubletongue
May 30th, 2006, 06:22 AM
Dogs? talking of dogs, I must take my diamond crested dog for a walk.

Rai
May 30th, 2006, 11:38 AM
*thaws out a piece of the thread so she can post this*

Sushi of fate? I didn't realize the dogs had taken you too, Rai. ;;
They have not taken me! I just enjoy symbolic Japanese food :333

MAR Heaven
May 30th, 2006, 06:30 PM
I have been forcefully taken by the cats they command me in the darkness...to take milk...which is pretty sad.

Alistair
May 30th, 2006, 07:01 PM
Fun Choi! Time for rice cakes! Don't eat too many, though. If you do, you will turn into a PANDA!

Amy-chan
May 30th, 2006, 07:57 PM
Dogs? talking of dogs, I must take my diamond crested dog for a walk.
Thornheart does not remember Mike ever mentioning a diamond-crested dog, though she DOES recall a time when Mike showed her a green dog.

viridian doubletongue
May 31st, 2006, 01:26 AM
Ahh, the green dog. It's doing very well recently.

The diamond crested dog is a new addition. It's called Shine.

Amy-chan
May 31st, 2006, 02:21 PM
So many memories of weird dogs... *sighs happily* Thornheart herself recently came upon a yellow dog. *points to avatar*

Oh, by the way, is this the same green dog?

Rai
May 31st, 2006, 02:25 PM
Oui! I, Madame Rai, saw that little doogy just the other day! We was in Paris!

Amy-chan
May 31st, 2006, 02:33 PM
Paris is the natural habitat of Jolteons. *flies to Paris to catch some*

Rai
May 31st, 2006, 02:37 PM
Si!

Jolteons like Paris.
Vaporeons like London.
Flareons like Mosque.
Umbreons like Washington D.C.
Espeons like Tokyo.
And Eevees like Bangladesh!

Amy-chan
May 31st, 2006, 02:39 PM
*laughs* Then Thornheart will fly to each of those places, and catch the whole Eon family! Will Madame Rai accompany her? *cocks head*

Rai
May 31st, 2006, 02:41 PM
Hai!! *grabs hiking gear and a rubber ducky* Let us set off on our quest! :3

Amy-chan
May 31st, 2006, 02:57 PM
*finishes drawing* Our entire expedition has been planned out.
http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/7414/eeveeevosmap4cx.png
Let's go. *grabs a tin of Eon biscuits and Pokeballs and sets off*

Rai
May 31st, 2006, 03:06 PM
Aww! That is a adorable! <3 It's a very good map! *hands you a congratulatory waffle*

Amy-chan
May 31st, 2006, 03:29 PM
Thankies! ^o^ *takes a bite of it, eyes suddenly watering* ...Poison.... *chokes on the piece of waffle, keeling over*

Rai
May 31st, 2006, 03:32 PM
Wha? How could the waffle be poisoned?! *looks at box of waffles*

Box of waffles: CAUTION. Highly Venemous Waffles~!

Rai: I don't understand!! ;;!!

Amy-chan
May 31st, 2006, 03:35 PM
http://www.care2.com/click2donate
http://www.ecologyfund.com
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com

PC's little activist.

Rai
May 31st, 2006, 03:41 PM
Yay! Now the everyone in PC can help us on our quest!! :333

Amy-chan
May 31st, 2006, 03:43 PM
Yep. ^^ It's rather large for a signature, but meh...

*sputters* Why couldn't they have made it more CLEAR?! *goes unconscious*

MAR Heaven
May 31st, 2006, 04:20 PM
Psst....May I please join your quest to catch them all? I am very good in quests....well not really, but still.

viridian doubletongue
June 1st, 2006, 05:38 AM
Ooohhh. Another quest. Will it be as long & interesting as the last?

*packs gear*

Dogboy2709
June 2nd, 2006, 03:59 AM
Quest? What is this quest?

P.S. I'm typing this at school
1st peroid

viridian doubletongue
June 2nd, 2006, 04:32 AM
It's a questly quest. Like the questly quest for the holy grail. Hehehe, thst was a great film.

*runs off into the horizon*

THIRTY-SIX
June 2nd, 2006, 04:42 AM
It's a questly quest. Like the questly quest for the holy grail. Hehehe, thst was a great film.

*runs off into the horizon*hmm never heard of that film.. can i get a link for the cover?
*chases mage*

viridian doubletongue
June 2nd, 2006, 04:47 AM
It's Monty Python & the quest for the Holy Grail.. Got it on DVD.
Search for it somewhere.

*gets in space shuttle*
5..4..3..2..1.. BLAST OFF!

*travels to dark side of moon*

Look! It's Dark Phoenix.

THIRTY-SIX
June 2nd, 2006, 04:51 AM
:O monty python.. why didnt you say earlier... yea seen that xD
..so whats a light phoenix look like?

viridian doubletongue
June 2nd, 2006, 04:55 AM
A light phoenix looks like a dark phoenix but white.

THIRTY-SIX
June 2nd, 2006, 04:56 AM
coooool... whats a dark pheonix look like =P

viridian doubletongue
June 2nd, 2006, 05:01 AM
It's like a big fiery phoenix made of red & black flames.

THIRTY-SIX
June 2nd, 2006, 05:03 AM
lol never explain a word with that word =P
*waiting to be told where to go to read marvel comics online*

viridian doubletongue
June 2nd, 2006, 05:13 AM
Ermm.. Don't know *runs* I just have alot IRL. & read alot of stuff on wiki.

*Trys to find a place to read the online.*

THIRTY-SIX
June 2nd, 2006, 05:35 AM
well im dling xmen 1 - 130 from torrent site.. and astonishing xmen 1 - 13 new i guess...
anyway.. what i really wanted was the complete collection of venom.. but D: its so old that i cant download it

viridian doubletongue
June 2nd, 2006, 08:21 AM
Hold on.. Your theme.. X-23 is Wolverine's clone, no?

THIRTY-SIX
June 2nd, 2006, 08:46 AM
yea =P
sorry i was busy reading a few of the comics :3
astonishing xmen is kinda wierd and kinda about the 3rd movie sorta D:
wtf? post people D:

Drummershuff
June 3rd, 2006, 02:57 AM
Matt's Story

O.k., I got bored so I thought I would write the story of why I’m here today with you lot.

It all started at a place called Pokemon Club on Monday 28th November 2005. I was browsing the internet looking for some info on catching mew in the Pokemon games when I came across Pokemon club. I was looking and I saw this request for a “Poke Pal” her name was Sarah Lee, she said “anyone want to be my Poke Pal, I’m Sarah, I’m 13 and I am from England”, or something like that. So I thought that I would send her and email. I sent her an email, and the next day I received a reply from her. Her reply was:-

“Hi ya Matthew Wood i'll be your poke- friend, my favorite pokemon is charmander and umbreon.whats your favorite pokemon?, The pokemon games i have are pokemon fireRed, pokemon crystal,pokemon yellow and pokemon colesseum ,do you have any pokemon games and what are they?. As you know i' am Sarah and i come from England.I'm changing my email adress so here it is [EMAIL REMOVED] if you want to keep messaging me us this email adresse. Anyway thanks for being my friend, your pal sarah .bye

p.s i have pokemon forum come and visit it here it is [Link Removed] . by the way pokemon rules . “

So I thought cool, she wants to be my Poke Pal, and I noticed she had a forum. I clicked the link and registered. Me and Sarah became good friends and still are. Now you may be thinking what has this got to do with me being around now? Well, I’m getting there.
We emailed each other from time to time, usually about every week. We used to talk on Charming Char. Now then, as we became more friends, and I got used to what a forum actually was. I had never been on one ever before. If you look back at my old post, I was more of a noob than I am now. She said that she had registered on a few forums. I decided that I liked forums, so I headed to Google to find another one. I typed in “Pokemon Forum” and PokeCommuntiy was the first one on the list and I clicked it and joined. I liked the layout of it and thought it would be very nice. Now, some of you will also know that my favourite bits of forums are usually New Users/Welcome. At PokeCommunity I was quite a regular at posting there. Luke – John Cener joined the forum on January 8th, 2006. I like a few people welcomed him to the Community. He PMed me to be friends, and I thought that’s great, another friend. I showed him Charming Char, as at that time I had been promoted to Admin there. So I wanted as many members as possible. He joined, and became friends with Sarah, lots of arguments followed due to his promotions etc, but we both pulled through them, and decided to forget them. Luke also had created a forum, Pokemon 3000. I joined there, and I became Staff Admn. However, it got spammed by a few members, and it was not worth saving so he deleted it. But by this time, Sarah had got fed up with CharmingChar, I think by its slow member increase. Also, she had got in to Sonic the Hedgehog, and wanted to create a forum about Pokemon and Sonic. I asked her what she was going to do with Charming Char and she said delete it. I said no, would it be possible for me to have it. She said “okay” so; I became the main admin there. Also by this time, I’d started to be an active member at PokeCommunity, so I learnt the ways of how to actually post and I think became a better member. I’d made two quite good friends there during my stay and that had actually helped me not get banned. There usernames where KSP Edgegirl Mayl and Supreme Edgeboy Max. Meanwhile Luke had created another forum, this time on Invasion boards, also called Pokemon Unlimited. I said why not CharmingChar and Pokemon Unlimited be one forum. Seeing as we’d both become quite close friends We agreed and moved to the invasion free forum, I have the link somewhere, I’ll find it and add it here for you to look at later. It had very little members, and Luke was looking for some better servers for the forum to run on, we were both invited to join a SMF For Free forum, and at the bottom was “Create a free forum now” Luke being him clicked it and created the database, I got really in to making the forum and wanted to help, I created and edited most of the boards that are there, and I hope became a good Administrator. Others may think different. The forum grew and grew, and I and Luke still can’t believe the amount of members we have had there compared to 11 the other one had. Sadly Pokemon Unlimited died, by this time I’d made lots of new friends at PokeCommunity, and it became one of the main forums I go to.
A couple of my friends I’d value with the amount of trust and respect I give my real life friends. Then life just carried, on.. and on..
The reason I decided to write this was Sarah IMed me the other day about CharmingChar. It brought back tons of memories. I quickly found the URL and had a good long depressing evening of looking at how much fun I actually had on one little proboard forum.
So basically it’s all thanks to Sarah that I’m on forums to this day. If I hadn’t joined Charming Char or emailed Sarah, I wouldn’t be here today, probably actually have a bigger social life. XD

If any of you actually read that then, ta.

Random enough?

Emma
June 3rd, 2006, 04:14 AM
Wow, Think you've wrote enough matt? XD

Drummershuff
June 3rd, 2006, 05:36 AM
Yeah, I think so. XD
I wonder how many spelling mistakes there are.

viridian doubletongue
June 3rd, 2006, 05:36 AM
I want to read it all.. But I really can't be assed.

Mage's Story.

Hello..

To be continued.

Drummershuff
June 3rd, 2006, 05:40 AM
I want to read it all.. But I really can't be assed.

Mage's Story.

Hello..

To be continued.

Woah! Mage, your story was way more detailed than mine. XD I can't wait for the next chapter.

viridian doubletongue
June 3rd, 2006, 06:18 AM
Isn't it just?

I'm going to read some x-men now I think.

*turns into dust*

Drummershuff
June 3rd, 2006, 06:27 AM
Yes, it is.
Can you stay dust forever? XD

viridian doubletongue
June 3rd, 2006, 06:29 AM
I'll reform eventually.

*reforms* Cool.

I now have a tiny star for a brain.

Amy-chan
June 3rd, 2006, 06:41 AM
Hi... *blinks* Thorns is here again.

*does a spontaneous act of randomness*

Gah, I'm getting seriously stale.... -.-;

viridian doubletongue
June 3rd, 2006, 06:45 AM
It's not just you.. The thread's been kicked alive so many times.

*Calls upon Erenis for help*

Amy-chan
June 3rd, 2006, 06:49 AM
Yeah...Somebody must have accidentally used Astarael on the thread and all who post in it. >_>;

What's been happening? *reading earlier posts* Hmm...most interesting.

*takes to Jolteon form and raids her refrigerator*

viridian doubletongue
June 3rd, 2006, 07:03 AM
Astarael the sorrowful, most powerful of all the bells.

We need Mosrael the waker to revive this thread.

Amy-chan
June 3rd, 2006, 07:05 AM
You're right. o_o;

*runs off into the Old Kingdom*

viridian doubletongue
June 3rd, 2006, 07:34 AM
*Is bored*

I am Warp! Master of matter!

*has a really overdramatic scene where I throw cars at walls*

Amy-chan
June 3rd, 2006, 07:42 AM
*runs out of a building in slow-motion, just as it's blowing up*

viridian doubletongue
June 3rd, 2006, 07:43 AM
*pulls up in a getaway hovercraft, to speed to safety*

Get in or we're finished!

Karasuma
June 3rd, 2006, 07:43 AM
Is Miss Amy still a vampire?

Amy-chan
June 3rd, 2006, 07:45 AM
*jumps into the hovercraft*

OMGROCKY! *glomps*

Yes...I think she is.... o_o;

Smarties-chan
June 3rd, 2006, 07:45 AM
*runs out of a building in slow-motion, just as it's blowing up*
OMGz! It's blowing up and I'm on the 97th floor O_O

*Jumps out of the window in slow-motion, somehow managing to survive*

Amy-chan
June 3rd, 2006, 07:49 AM
*watches as Smarties jumps out a window and lands in the hovercraft*

SMARTIES! *glomps Smarties* Glomps all around!

viridian doubletongue
June 3rd, 2006, 07:50 AM
You can't return from being a creature of the night.

*speeds off*
Noo!, we've got a flat tire.. Wait, this thing doesn't have tires!

Oh wait, it's just Smarties that fell on us.

Smarties-chan
June 3rd, 2006, 07:52 AM
*Stylishly lands on the hovercraft*
Wow... I was lucky. If you would have been there 3.87968167983 seconds later, I wouldn't have survived O_O

Now let's celebrate with beer cake =D

Amy-chan
June 3rd, 2006, 07:55 AM
*passes beer cake around*

I miss Karasu. ;-;

viridian doubletongue
June 3rd, 2006, 08:08 AM
He was here, then he left. Then he was here for a split second, then he was gone.

*Eats beer cake*

Amy-chan
June 3rd, 2006, 08:12 AM
And then he PMed people saying he had returned, and then he didn't come back for another month. o_o;

Smarties-chan
June 3rd, 2006, 08:13 AM
Huh? Who, what, where?
The pineapple, or perhaps the pickle? I have to know who O_O
*Edit* oh, Karasu.

Where could he have gone? Maybe his computer is acting weird or something?

Amy-chan
June 3rd, 2006, 08:15 AM
There was a forum had a member, and Karasu was his name-o!

K-A-R-A-S-U!
K-A-R-A--- okay, I've butchered it already. o.o;

Edit: Nevermind, you've edited your post. n_n; Um...I don't know what's going on with Karasu. o.o;

Smarties-chan
June 3rd, 2006, 08:18 AM
There was a forum had a member, and Karasu was his name-o!

K-A-R-A-S-U!
K-A-R-A--- okay, I've butchered it already. o.o;
Uh... okay O.o I don't know what movie you were watching...

Amy-chan
June 3rd, 2006, 08:21 AM
Karasu's not a dog named Bingo, and forums aren't farmers, so I don't know what I'm watching either. o_o;

Karasuma
June 3rd, 2006, 08:23 AM
I swear this place was much funner

Amy-chan
June 3rd, 2006, 08:24 AM
Yeah, it was. As I've said multiple times, it's gone to the dogs since then. >_> And Karasu left, so that's no fun....

Smarties-chan
June 3rd, 2006, 08:24 AM
Karasu's not a dog named Bingo, and forums aren't farmers, so I don't know what I'm watching either. o_o;
Okay... O.o Maybe he's a potato sack?

OMGZ! It's ze cannibal ghost. It will scare as to death and eat our ghosts O____________O

Yup... it was much funnier before. This just isn't the same thing as the original ;-;

Amy-chan
June 3rd, 2006, 08:28 AM
*decides to run off and read the original SAOR, just for the memories* ... *does so*

MAR Heaven
June 3rd, 2006, 08:52 AM
Yea I have already pm'd to have this baby closed it's just not the same and it won't be the same

Squeegee Beckenheim
June 3rd, 2006, 09:17 AM
Well, I will close this on request of the starter.

CLOSED