View Full Version : the pokemon true or false game
May 6th, 2006, 03:21 AM
anyone who wants to answer can.
heres your questions:
true or false
1. Calm Mind should be used on Kadabra, because of its special attack.
2. Quagsire is faster than Wooper.
3. Meganium, Sandslash, Dugtrio, Aggron, Quagsire, Salamence, and Typhlosion can all learn Earthquake.
4. Scyther has a better special defense than Scizzor.
The answers will be shown in a little while. Any spamming, flaming, swearing, or answering the same question twice will result in disqualification.
May 6th, 2006, 10:04 AM
1. Yes, Calm Mind should indeed be used on Kadabra so it can:
1) Wipe out almost any Pokémon with one hit
2) Survive strong special attacks
(This question just seems like some stupid way of you to try telling the expert moveset raters that Calm Mind on Kadabra sucks, I don't care if you say so, because that is incorrect information and stuff like that should not be spread across the forum. You might give other inexperienced battlers the crazy idea that Calm Mind should not be used on a Pokémon with high SP.Attack)
4. False, they have equally high SP.Defense stats.
May 7th, 2006, 02:36 AM
1. Hitmonchan has a low special defense
2. Masquerain is bug&water
3. Clefairy can use Fissure
4. Thunderbolt should be used over thunder because of its better accuracy and PP.
May 7th, 2006, 02:53 AM
Number 2 of the first questions was true -_- And these (http://www.psypokes.com/dex/pokedex.php?id=194&view=stats) links (http://www.psypokes.com/dex/pokedex.php?id=195&view=stats) prove it.
number 4 is also true, check out these (http://www.psypokes.com/dex/pokedex.php?id=123&view=stats) links (http://www.psypokes.com/dex/pokedex.php?id=212&view=stats)
1. False, I wouldn't call a 110 base stat low
3. Of course it can, Clefairy can use any move by the help of Metronome
4. Yes, it should, however, Kyogre should have Thunder due the added accuracy from Rain Dance.
May 7th, 2006, 03:10 AM
1 yeah, its a high 110...
2 false, Masquerian is flying and bug...
3 with Metronome...
4 Answer before...
May 7th, 2006, 03:23 AM
1. Ice is good against dragon
2. Ghost is good against Ghost
3. Ditto is an important part of chain breeding
4. Slowbro evolves into Slowking
May 7th, 2006, 03:36 AM
Peabobo, a base stat of 110 is by no means low -_- Please get your facts straight
1. Yes, Ice is super effective against Dragons
3. Ditto has absolutely no purpose in chain breeding, so the answer is false
4. Nope, Slowpoke evolves into Slowking if its traded with a King's Rock, Slowbro does not evolve.
May 7th, 2006, 09:49 AM
1. Blaziken is faster than Sceptile
2. Missingno is in yellow
3. Clefairy is caught in Ruby and Sapphire
4. Metagross weighs less than Snorelax
p.s. use dark, readable font that is not centered
May 7th, 2006, 09:57 AM
1. Nope, Sceptile can outspeed Blaziken any day.
2. Yes, it is. It can be obtained by using an incorrect encounter code with an ar/gs code. MissingNO exists in every Pokémon game, you just need to know how to find it.
4. Surprisingly, no. Metagross is heavier o.o
May 7th, 2006, 09:58 AM
True ....I think, I dont know about R/s snorlax is probably the heavist one....missingno is not in yellow im sure of...
and are we allowed to ask our own questions....or we answer yours ?
May 15th, 2006, 02:58 PM
new questions will be given later
oh... and no, you may not ask your own questions( it causes clutter )