PDA

View Full Version : Nba

PokemonEmerald2006
May 8th, 2006, 07:43 AM
Does anybody know the best programs to make Nba games and can you post a link to where to download the suff and bye?

Alistair
May 8th, 2006, 12:55 PM
Try Game Maker. Or a 3D game engine like Blender (You will need to learn programming code, though.)

AssassinX
May 8th, 2006, 01:28 PM
Making an NBA game will be afully hard, and will require lots of scripting/coding/graphic design knowlage that is if your making it like NBA 2006, but a simple Basketball game on Gmae maker would probably be less challenging game, nothing to complex though

PokemonEmerald2006
May 10th, 2006, 01:59 PM
I trying to make a nba live game.

AssassinX
May 10th, 2006, 05:58 PM
Well that is going to be quite a challenge and could take a skilled team of proffesionals to put together.

Alistair
May 10th, 2006, 06:18 PM
Don't even bother. Then you have to calculate physics, lighting effects, and human algorythms. Plus, 3D might be a little out of your league.

PokemonEmerald2006
May 12th, 2006, 12:40 PM
I want to make a game called NBA Live 2009 total All Star and Nba Live Special Edition.
NBA Live 2009 total All Star will have

All the License players
Cheat Menu
No loading screen
Special costumes
The trick and freestyle stick
The best graphics you ever seen and the best music you ever heard
Players talk like realNow Nba Live Special Edition will have

All the Officials and License Nba teams and Players
New create a team where you can create your own Official teams
Deeper create a player mode
More stats
The best graphics you ever seen before and the best musics you ever heard
Players talk like real people
In game in will say your teams home team, name, and it will say your created players name
New Franchise mode called Nba All Star mode
Move features coming soon.You guys can help with the making of these games bye.

tdata
May 12th, 2006, 12:57 PM
I'm just going to ask. What experiance in making games do you have PokemonEmerald2006? Me, i've been making games for around 10 years. I still don't know enough to make a 3d game like you want.

AssassinX
May 12th, 2006, 01:47 PM
Ya dude your only like 14 like I said this is going to take a team of professianals just give up now, start out making games on like gamemaker and rpg maker then go to college and learn about graphic design and programming

Ninja Tree
May 12th, 2006, 05:13 PM
Ya dude your only like 14 like I said this is going to take a team of professianals just give up now, start out making games on like gamemaker and rpg maker then go to college and learn about graphic design and programming
No start out learning Java(i recomend this) or C++...or a scripting language and make little games and stuff then in high school take some programming classes or something then it will be easy...

PokemonEmerald2006
May 13th, 2006, 03:13 PM
Who wants to help me make this these nba games and I don't know how to make games that's why I am asking people for help bye.

Hiidoran
May 13th, 2006, 06:39 PM
umm...wow, you don't think very often do you? Try reserching topics before you start posting with out any clue what your talking about. It takes at least a year for a game like that to be developed by PROFESSIONALS. Also to have real voices you would have to hire voice actors or the real stars and I'm guessing you don't have that kind of money (maybe you do though). My point is that no one on this site can do this, we are all starting out and are working our way to this. Unless you've been to college for about 3 years, this is way out of the world your legue is in.

ps. sorry for flamming but it's the truth.

~Azura
May 20th, 2006, 10:09 PM
This thread shouldn't even have replies lol

And PokemonEmerald2006, don't use that font size, because I think no one here is blind.

~Azura

PokemonEmerald2006
May 21st, 2006, 01:34 PM
Oh and foundt some for making 3D games I did on www.download.com I did but I don't know how to use it I don't bye.

AssassinX
May 21st, 2006, 04:09 PM
Do you say bye after everything?????

BTW: If you make an actual worthy NBA game I will kill myself.

~Azura
May 21st, 2006, 04:34 PM
I think everyone here think the same way, AssassinX.

Noobs...
That's why Blizzy and KM left... they're killing PC slowly...

~Azura.

PokemonEmerald2006
May 22nd, 2006, 01:48 PM
no only when I leaving this site.

DrCoolSanta
May 30th, 2006, 08:19 AM
This is real n00bish and even thinking about NBA is being mad for a person at a age of 16 and i am sure ne1 would bypass the rules to tell you not to say bye after every thing and dont even think about NBA right now have you ever noticed that all the people who make such games are in big companys and AssassinX, if he would do sumthing like creating a game Ill commit sucidal with you

Sorry for flaming anyway what else do you expect?

Alistair
May 30th, 2006, 11:09 AM
This thread is completely pointless and should be closed. Oh, and RG, he is 14. This is completely ridiculous and nearly impossible.

The Dash
May 30th, 2006, 11:25 AM
Hes a 14 year old with a dream that will not come true unless:
.He has a MASSIVE budget
.He has a great team
.He can get the rights from NBA to make it
.Pigs fly

Lily
May 30th, 2006, 04:05 PM
Everyone let PokemonEmerald2006 be. He asked a question, and members here have answered it already. .

So let's just keep it down~ >P

Alistair
May 30th, 2006, 06:48 PM
Lily, he keeps on insisting to make this game, even though he obviously can't do it. Just please close the thread before this turns into a flame war.

DrCoolSanta
May 30th, 2006, 06:53 PM
This thread should be closed but I dont think he himself read this lol
neways why would this turn into a flame war everyone vs pokemonemeral2006?
actually i meant 14 and wrote 16 lol again
I dont think just evven wants to try making easy games, does he? if you ever saw what I started with you would know how difficult it was and we need a post like jeremy made in ROM hacking thread, I remember why she had to do that

WHALESDUDE
May 30th, 2006, 07:13 PM
Hes not posting anymore... You must have scared him off. I agree with lily. At least give him a chance. Like... tell him where to start... like... here? http://www.unc.edu/

PokemonEmerald2006
June 7th, 2006, 11:56 AM
I been to your website but it didn't help me non.

~Azura
June 7th, 2006, 01:08 PM
I been to your website but it didn't help me non.

Didn't we answer your question?

~Azura.