PDA

View Full Version : Is Celebi......................

Sprite_King
May 8th, 2006, 02:28 PM
Is Celebi a Boy, Girl, or Genderless

zonic the hedgehog
May 8th, 2006, 02:30 PM
Erm, if you play the games, it's pretty much noted that Serebii is genderless...
Umm, and what does "bisexual" have to do with anything? That doesn't determine what gender it is. 0_o;

pokeguy
May 8th, 2006, 02:33 PM
me does not think it has a gender

Dawg 2005
May 8th, 2006, 02:50 PM
I suppose it's genderless.

If you're going to use "bisexual", actually know what it means. o.o

Persona
May 8th, 2006, 03:12 PM
bisexual? xD

it has to be genderless, this really didn't have to be a question xD

code zerro the deluge
May 8th, 2006, 03:20 PM
a bi... sike. a bi is a person that likes boys and girl. not is a boy and girl. that would be a shemale. or a heshe etc. I say genderless though.

Red1530
May 8th, 2006, 04:06 PM
Celebi is genderless like most other legendary.

enyce
May 8th, 2006, 04:11 PM
Dude said bisexual, now thats hilarious

Himawarii
May 8th, 2006, 04:34 PM
Bisexual?...Interesting...O.o

Anyways,like most have said,it's genderless.

Lie Ren
May 8th, 2006, 04:53 PM
I don't really think it has a gender, but when I was watching the 4th Movie I thought of it as a male.... I've never thought of Celebi as a female, for some reason...

aragornbird
May 8th, 2006, 06:47 PM
~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Interesting, I always found it to have feminine characteristics. Maybe it’s the dark “eyeliner”. xD

Anyways, genderless. And yeah, Sprite King, you’d better look at a dictionary if you’re using words that you don’t fully understand.

~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Otter Mii-kun
May 11th, 2006, 04:42 PM
Most, if not all legendary Pokemon are genderless in the games. Not so sure about in the anime show.

Bisexual http://www.ezboard.com/intl/aenglish/images/emoticons/laugh.gif

Elusive
May 11th, 2006, 04:54 PM
Genderless. Lol. .-. All legends are genderless or you'd be able to breed a massive amount of them and trade them off for other great pokes and keep hatching eggs til' you get a shiny.

Thus, all legends (including Celebi) are GENDERLESS. :)

Smarties-chan
May 12th, 2006, 07:11 AM
I'd say genderless. Just because it's one of a kind, besides, having more than one Pokémon messing around with time could result in a catastrophe. Just imagine a baby playing around with time... that would not be a pretty sight x_x
Genderless. Lol. .-. All legends are genderless or you'd be able to breed a massive amount of them and trade them off for other great pokes and keep hatching eggs til' you get a shiny.
Strange... I never knew Latios and Latias could breed...

Oh... and Sprite_King, I strongly suggest you check the word 'bisexual' in the dictionary.

Alter Ego
May 12th, 2006, 07:48 AM
Like yeah, I second (Or third, or fourth...whatever) the point made by several others here about 'bisexual'. The correct term for a creature which is of both genders at the same time is 'Hermaphrodite' (A combination of the names 'Hermes' and 'Aphrodite', I think it originates from a greek legend of some kind. o.o). That being said, I've always pictured Mew as this careful, slightly affeminate (Maybe even a bit geeky) intellectual kind of male. The reason that Celebi and so many other legendaries are genderless ingame is because they are all the only representatives of their respective species, so there are no genders to be distinguished from, except in the case of Latias and Latios since, according to the pokédex, there are multiple specimens of both, hence their genders. ^^

Elusive
May 12th, 2006, 12:51 PM
I'd say genderless. Just because it's one of a kind, besides, having more than one Pokémon messing around with time could result in a catastrophe. Just imagine a baby playing around with time... that would not be a pretty sight x_x

Strange... I never knew Latios and Latias could breed...

Oh... and Sprite_King, I strongly suggest you check the word 'bisexual' in the dictionary.

You missed something. I said all legendaries, this includes Latios and Latias. .-.

coachwhipneoship
May 12th, 2006, 01:28 PM
I said genderless.
Bisexual would refer to its sexual orientation; the word you're looking for there is "hermaphroditic." That would mean having some qualities of both genders.

Smarties-chan
May 13th, 2006, 12:26 AM
You missed something. I said all legendaries, this includes Latios and Latias. .-.
You said legends can't breed because they are all genderless! Which Latios and Latias are not.

Sammi
May 13th, 2006, 04:26 AM
I have to say genderless on this one. Not only is it like that in the games, I just can't image it having a gender in the anime at all. @@; It doesn't look manly or feminine. XD

poke lover
May 13th, 2006, 06:48 PM
All legendaries are Genderless so theres only one of them. But in Pokemon 4ever there are tonnes of Celebis, so I'm not sure.

Lt. Surge's Raichu
May 14th, 2006, 09:32 PM
It's bisexual, it seems like that....-_-

The Fallen
May 15th, 2006, 06:52 PM
I see it more as a feminine character. Same with Jirachi. They just have little things about them that lead you to believe that they are females.

BrownEyedGirl
May 15th, 2006, 07:04 PM
I agree with others on this board... seriously, look up the term "bisexual".

I always confirmed to myself that Celebi was genderless, but that was in the game. In the anime/movie, I have no clue. If I had to guess, I would think it was a boy.

JakeDaRappa
May 16th, 2006, 08:01 AM
All legendary Pokemon (except for Latias and Latios) are genderless!! Even in the movies!!

Astinus
May 17th, 2006, 12:07 AM
Not to turn this into a breeding discussion, but...what about the momma Lugia in the anime? And then the male one from the movie?

Celebi is genderless. All the multiple Celebi were, and this is what I heard elsewhere, the same Celebi. I don't know for sure. But...yeah...Celebi is genderless.

~Summer Queen~
May 17th, 2006, 12:21 AM
GENDERLESS
Now thats just plane suss is there something you want to tell us about Sprite King..?
Lol now i'm just about crying thats so funny no really!! ^^;

Gengar894
May 17th, 2006, 12:23 AM
Celbi is a girl, it acts like a girl to my knowledge and has girl-like features.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
May 18th, 2006, 03:28 AM
Its just genderless. It doesn't act like a boy or a girl.

:t094:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

The Dash
May 19th, 2006, 12:10 AM
All legendarys are genderless. Thats why they cant breed,
Also seeing as you think that Bisexual is a gender I presume you do'nt know what it means...

Ritsuka
June 11th, 2006, 02:09 PM
Celebi is genderless, and some of the users said why, before my post.

WHALESDUDE
June 11th, 2006, 03:24 PM
Yeah... Bisexuals kinda... disturbing...

I vote female because its too bubbly to be male...

Green Bulbasaur
June 11th, 2006, 10:18 PM
You using the term "bisexual" really pisses me off. Grow up.

~Strawberry Vulpix~
June 12th, 2006, 02:56 AM
Umm I believe it's genderless. Though the point about the mother Lugia and Silver is a good one. Maybe some aren't, but in the game because there is only one and they don't want you to breed from it it's genderless, but should technically have a gender like the legendary dogs and birds. Yet maybe others come about in a different means. Maybe Celebi can replicate. You never know. Then it wouldn't have to have a gender. Maybe n.n