8 Fighting

sceptilerancher
June 16th, 2006, 07:43 PM
-1 great ball
+1 tech roselia LM

Black_kitsune_rioku
June 16th, 2006, 07:51 PM
It's a great deck!! but one question....why do you have 2pidgeys
1pidgeotto and 2pidgeot? You have 2 pidgeys and 2pidgeots but only one pidgeotto?! How are you supposed to get out the other Pidgeot?!
no offence there..just wondering

J. Bangle
June 16th, 2006, 07:55 PM
It's a great deck!! but one question....why do you have 2pidgeys
1pidgeotto and 2pidgeot? You have 2 pidgeys and 2pidgeots but only one pidgeotto?! How are you supposed to get out the other Pidgeot?!
no offence there..just wondering

well see the thing is that I will probably rare candy into a Pidgeot. So rare candy takes the place of the other pidgeotto. Also, since I have the 4 rare candies, it's like I have 5 Pidgeotto.

The Last Trainer
June 17th, 2006, 09:18 AM
im new in the card game of pokemon but can u tell me what do rare candys do.

Typhlosion ex fans
June 21st, 2006, 11:03 PM
Rere candy-Choose 1 of your basic pokemon in play. If you have a stage 1 or stage 2 card that evolves from that pokemon in your hand, put that card on the basic pokemon.

Expert deck normaly play 2-1-2 in pidgeot line. ^_^

QFred
June 22nd, 2006, 01:17 PM
Yeah... I've seen players using rare candy based decks in which they have the Basic Pokémon and then the Stage 2 one... just using Rare Candies!!!

Awesome for Pidgeot FRLG, Pidgeot d HF and Pokémon-ex in general!

Also, remember to have plenty of drawing cards, so the Candy and the treat come soon to the table!

Typhlosion ex fans
June 23rd, 2006, 10:27 PM
Yeah... I've seen players using rare candy based decks in which they have the Basic Pokémon and then the Stage 2 one... just using Rare Candies!!!

Then he must be mad. Normaly players play 2 basic, 1 stage 1 & 2 stage 2.
Using rare candy to replace the stage 1.

Bernard
January 19th, 2008, 06:12 PM
I'm trying to help my 6-year old son learn how to play the Pokemon game by teaching myself how to play. His friends play a simplified version but he wants to play it properly.

We don't understand Jolteon ex's Poke Power - Evolutionary Thunder. We hope some of you experts can help us.

What does "play Jolteon ex from your hand to evolve 1 of your Pokemon" mean?

Why is Jolteon ex neeed to evolve a Pokemon?
How does Jolteon ex evolve a Pokemon?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Gokey Shuckle
January 20th, 2008, 08:51 AM
I'm trying to help my 6-year old son learn how to play the Pokemon game by teaching myself how to play. His friends play a simplified version but he wants to play it properly.

We don't understand Jolteon ex's Poke Power - Evolutionary Thunder. We hope some of you experts can help us.

What does "play Jolteon ex from your hand to evolve 1 of your Pokemon" mean?

Why is Jolteon ex neeed to evolve a Pokemon?
How does Jolteon ex evolve a Pokemon?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Please make a seperate thread for your issue please. Reviving threads that are more than a month old is not allowed.