PDA

View Full Version : It Predicts. ^ ^

Usagii
May 11th, 2006, 05:24 PM
Click here to view answers. ^__^ (http://www.crushcalculator.com/content/love/864731576)

LOL. This awesome site lets you know if your crush likes your or not. You just have to answer some of the questions that they give. It doesn't always work, but most of the time it does. ^_^

Persona
May 11th, 2006, 05:28 PM
What? You fooled me! I hate you xD

Good thing I put a fake name first, I'm not that stupid. xD

pokejungle
May 11th, 2006, 05:32 PM
I put in a fake name + three random girl names too XD;

obelisk-kun
May 11th, 2006, 05:35 PM
for my name i put cheese and three random cheese types for my crush.

Cherrim
May 11th, 2006, 05:44 PM
XDD Someone linked my brother to this site once. He entered in Fire Emblem characters for his name and the crush names. The site's pretty awesome though; wish I'd thought of that. XD

Himawarii
May 11th, 2006, 05:50 PM
I tried it X3 I put my nickname and my three lusts inplace of crushes 030 {Hakudoushi,Baryl and ??? XD}

Drifblim
May 11th, 2006, 05:53 PM
Oh, so it's one of these Crush007-type things.

Bah, I'm glad somebody beat me to it. :P

Lily
May 11th, 2006, 06:13 PM
I tried this on many people about a year ago.

Now that I think about it, previously, a member posted the exact same thing. At that time people complained it was unjust and simply too cruel, and even the staff agreed, and issued a warning.

My my, have things changed. ^_^

Pincushion
May 12th, 2006, 07:12 AM
That site is evil! I hate it.

Mr_Smilie:)
May 12th, 2006, 07:22 AM
I just put my friends name and his crush's he is so wierd

wakachamo
May 12th, 2006, 07:33 AM
My name: lol olol

My crushes: My foot, The sofa, and Any Wooden Chair

...=D

I had this before, but I always put in fake names. XD

Eon-Rider
May 12th, 2006, 07:34 AM
Hahaha. That's so funny.

Actually, I've been to that site before so you didn't actually trick me.

Smarties-chan
May 12th, 2006, 07:49 AM
Ooh... yet another ''tell us your name and we'll tell you who has a crush on you'' things.
I put in the name of my friend on a similar thing (which tells you how many percent two people fit together) and he scored 99% with himself x_x

*edit* so it was something completely different then... oh well, I doubt anyone would believe someone has a crush on pie, himself and yo momma XP

Usagii
May 12th, 2006, 08:33 AM
That site is evil! I hate it.

Don't worry. You're not the only one that hates it. ^_^

Dawg 2005
May 12th, 2006, 01:07 PM
The last one that was made like this was locked because it's personal information. =/

I typed in random things. XD

Shikon no Tama
May 12th, 2006, 02:36 PM
I can't believe I fell for that. And yes, I did put my actual name and the actual names of my crushes IRL. God... I'm a fool. XD
*Walks away*
I told you all I was an idiot for putting my actual name in there, wasn't I? Well there's proof that I'm a total loss in life. XD

Anacortes
May 12th, 2006, 02:48 PM
Apparantly I was curious, and no I did not put down any real names. I never put down my real name because mine .. unlike ^'s .. is really, really ugly.

Chiru
May 12th, 2006, 02:50 PM
Last time I did this, I just put in random anime character names. I used my real name, though. Oh well. That is a good idea though. I wouldn't have much use for it, but it's still a good idea.

Captain Jack Sparrow
May 12th, 2006, 03:56 PM
Question: what, exactly, is the point of that site? It's plain stupid.

Shadow
May 12th, 2006, 04:08 PM
Question: what, exactly, is the point of that site? It's plain stupid.
Finding out information about your friends for gossip?

I've seen this site before, put the name of the guy who linked it to me and another guy in to spite him.

As for these love calculators, all junk, I know how the "real" ones work as well so I don't waste my time... I know if I truly love someone as well, don't need math to tell me if I like someone...

Gary, the Magic Fairy
May 12th, 2006, 04:15 PM
lol

I didn't fall for it, I read the ToU.
I just put random smilies :-) ;-)

Virtual Headache
May 12th, 2006, 04:28 PM
Funny, lol.
*is happy that she didn't fill out serious answers*

I dunno if I should do this to my firends, it's kinda mean xD

Persona
May 12th, 2006, 04:34 PM
Funny, lol.
*is happy that she didn't fill out serious answers*

I dunno if I should do this to my firends, it's kinda mean xD

It is mean.. but.. DO IT. It's worth the laugh xD

Virtual Headache
May 12th, 2006, 05:25 PM
It is mean.. but.. DO IT. It's worth the laugh xD
Yeah, but I'm afraid that a certain person will fill it out, a certain someone that I like.
I don't want to see that he's got a crush on another person or something like that >.<

I'll only IM a few people with that link, I guess...

Munashii
May 12th, 2006, 07:43 PM
Dang... that is just plain CRUEL. I put in my name, but in the list of my crushes I put in Roy Mustang, Edward Elric, and my real crushes name with a fake last name. So I was half-fortunate. IT'S STILL CRUEL!

Lily
May 12th, 2006, 08:01 PM
No. 'Cruel' would be an overstatement - It's a practical joke. Besides, what can we do with your crushes? Tell them? >>

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
May 20th, 2006, 04:54 AM
I'm not dumb because my friend did that to me before and I did the truth. Number 2 it doesn't matter because you don't know who we are.

:t093:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Zone
May 20th, 2006, 05:48 AM
This thread is very inappropriate and cruel. You are digging into personal information of others without them knowing.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
May 20th, 2006, 05:50 AM
This thread is very inappropriate and cruel. You are digging into personal information of others without them knowing.
Not true if they don't know us then don't worry about oy.

:t094:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Lord Mike
May 22nd, 2006, 02:14 PM
I'll just stick to girls in my school.

bna_li
May 22nd, 2006, 03:48 PM
****, this was bad-***...