PDA

View Full Version : Erm... Yoshies and Koopas? ^^;

Light_Azumarill
May 15th, 2006, 07:26 AM
Well... I've never started a roleplay in the 'Other Roleplay' section, so I thought I'd talk about my idea first... well...

I want to do an RP that's sorta based on Mario Bros. games; but without Mario and Luigi and all that. I was thinking of letting people be any creature from the games they wanted (a Yoshi, Goomba, Koopa, Toad, etc.), but I just wanted to know if anyone would even want to join something like that?

I don't really have a storyline idea made up yet, just thinking about the idea of it. ^-^

Esupio
May 15th, 2006, 11:14 AM
I would XD
I'd be a paratroopa for some reason or TOADSWOR*shot*
XD

Rioku_Zanketa
May 15th, 2006, 11:23 AM
oh,I'll be a flaming Koopa!!!!(so I'll join! ^_^) I got an Idea about the storyline,:Bowser found a way to obtain his ultimate form,Gigabowser,and M&L are nowhere to be found!!!so it's up to the legendary beasts to reawaken and stop Giga Bowser!.....
how about that guys?....

Light_Azumarill
May 15th, 2006, 06:07 PM
Hm... interesting idea Rioku... I think I might take it and change it a little for the plot! ^-^ We'll see. I don't know what I would be yet... perhaps a Koopa or a Yoshi... maybe even a Toad.

Heh, Toadsworth. XD

At any rate, glad to see some interest in it!

Rioku_Zanketa
May 15th, 2006, 06:22 PM
you're welcome!!! this shall be FUN!!!!!

hmmm(or maybe I'll be a more dragon-looking yoshi....or BOWSER"S SON!!!!......no....flaming koopa....)

xo*hugs.n.kisses*ox
June 12th, 2006, 08:51 PM
O.O Just the type of Rp I've been waiting for!! I love the Mario games!!! And I would definately join if you made it!! I would probably want to be a pink yoshi!!! Lol, anyways I think you should make it!! ^_^

Light_Azumarill
June 20th, 2006, 12:00 PM
Well, I just made the RP thread! ^-^

Though, it won't be up 'til it's approved. Be sure to check it out if you like! I'm also working on drawing a map of the island it takes place on. ^.^

Rioku_Zanketa
June 20th, 2006, 12:08 PM
huh?! where is it?...where's the Rp thread?...