PDA

View Full Version : Your Rare(st) Pokémon

The Fallen
May 15th, 2006, 06:01 PM
This thread is meant for all posts that concern you posting your rare pokémon. No matter the type of pokémon it is: legendary, shiny, pokerus condition, etc.

All other threads that are the same or even come close to being the same will be closed and have a redirect to this stickied thread.

So now that all that has needed to be said has been said you can go along happily with posting your rares.
STICKIED

Rioku_Zanketa
May 15th, 2006, 06:12 PM
I think this is in the wrong place....are you talking about cards?....

The Fallen
May 15th, 2006, 06:20 PM
I think this is in the wrong place....are you talking about cards?....
No, I'm talking about pokemon that are caught in FR/LG that are considered rare since there have been quite a few of these threads.

Charizard_guardian767
May 15th, 2006, 11:24 PM
I know the rarest pokemon you can catch is deokys but you need a ticket from a nintendo event which is only in America, but the rarest I've got is an Entei which I had to trek over Kanto to get.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
May 16th, 2006, 05:10 PM
All of the Pokemon that I found that had pokerus and that were Shiny.

:t094:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

MetalMario
May 16th, 2006, 07:17 PM
My rarest is shiny Porygon2. All my other shinies (except Dragonite) are fairly common in the wild.

It's Just Fufu
May 20th, 2006, 03:23 PM
Mine would probably be my Shiny Pelipper.

THIRTY-SIX
May 20th, 2006, 03:28 PM
My rarest is shiny Porygon2. All my other shinies (except Dragonite) are fairly common in the wild.=0 you got a shiny pidgey :o
mines a shiny bellossom i guess, my only fr able to catch shiny..

Forever
May 23rd, 2006, 01:19 AM
Ma best was a shiny Igglybuff.

ze_gobou
May 24th, 2006, 12:19 PM
I have no shiny, except the one in GSC : that old red Gyarados that every1 has...

Ichigo Flash
May 24th, 2006, 12:36 PM
My Shiny Rattata :O and Golbat

Rioku_Zanketa
May 24th, 2006, 12:45 PM
whoa,whoa,whoa,.....there are other shinys besides the red gyarados and the pink butterfree?.....in gold,silver,and crystal versions?!

EDIT:oh in the fire red-leaf gren versions....nevermind.....

Umasd
May 27th, 2006, 02:51 AM
My blue-voltorb, my first Shiny :P

Captain Fabio
May 30th, 2006, 11:36 AM
Well i would say shiny Aggron, just because i love it and i would never find another!

Nuke
May 30th, 2006, 11:40 AM
The three Legi Birds.
Until I get Mewtwo And Mew(I know how to get it on Fr/Lg without a code or any cheat like that) And Celebi(I know how to get this without a cheat too)

But before getting those 3 I need to do the Pokemon League.

Cap'underpants
June 4th, 2006, 03:20 AM
Mine is a shiny Pikachu and a Nidorina infected with Pokerus.

Smarties-chan
June 4th, 2006, 03:37 AM
Sadly, the rarest Pokémon I have ever had in Firered was a completely normal Chansey.
Of course I have caught all the legendaries (apart from the legendary dogs), but Chansey is much rarer.
whoa,whoa,whoa,.....there are other shinys besides the red gyarados and the pink butterfree?.....in gold,silver,and crystal versions?!
Every Pokémon has had a shiny version in the G/S/C games too. -.-

Twar3Draconis
June 4th, 2006, 03:50 PM
My rarest is Lugia... Had to go through XD to get him...

Lord Mike
June 4th, 2006, 04:25 PM
My shiny Charizard is looks cool.

Oxnite
June 6th, 2006, 08:38 AM
My rarest is my shiney Nidoqueen. Just had to catch a shiney Nidoqueen in the Safari Zone. What would happen if he runs away?! XD

Green Bulbasaur
June 7th, 2006, 08:55 AM
Shiny Tentacool.

I was just surfing as usual one day, and a bunch of Tentacool's kept appearing. It just so happens that one of them was shiny. Yay for me. Lol.

Giovanni's Mewtwo
June 13th, 2006, 05:56 PM
My rarest pokemon are only the legendary pokemon you can get on fire red ( not including the one u need a special ticket to get) but almost all of the are on Lv.100 i wish i could find a shiny one but im not lucky enough

Tina
June 15th, 2006, 02:40 AM
Deoxys is SO HARD TO CATCH. Never mind to find.
And yes, I caught him. He's my rarest.

[I love his battle music it's sooooo cool.]

Innagadadavida
June 15th, 2006, 03:00 AM
My friend cought a golden tangela one time. Made me so jelous, and he refused to trade, even though Tangela was my favorite and he didn't even like it.

I cant remember if I hade any good rares.

landon's fire
June 15th, 2006, 06:52 AM
how do u get they pictures Rioku_Zanketa

Roxas45
June 16th, 2006, 12:03 PM
...Mewtwo....AND LUGIA.... tThose are my rarest :D

Ultimate_Evil
June 16th, 2006, 12:19 PM
Mew,Celebi,jarachi those are my rarest because they are the rarest pokemon in the game

numelsonfire
June 17th, 2006, 12:47 AM
At first I caught a golden bellsprout on gold then a shiny gulpin (now swalot) on ruby and a shiny eevee on firered Whats a Pokerus???

~Rene~
June 17th, 2006, 05:03 AM
My rarest Pokemons are Articuno, Suicune, Lugia and Ho-oh.

InKVit
June 17th, 2006, 05:53 AM
Shiny Tangela, my prized pokemon ;D

H20
June 17th, 2006, 03:03 PM
:knockedou I have a deoxys on leaf green so..........i have a rare pokemon plus i have a Mew on emerald tose are my best.

sunny99
June 20th, 2006, 07:40 PM
my rarest pokemon is my shiny articuno

sunny99
June 20th, 2006, 07:40 PM
and oh ya also my suicune

Ichida
June 20th, 2006, 08:26 PM
I have a Celebi, but I traded it from someone who Gamesharked it.

Dillon
June 26th, 2006, 12:13 PM
my crystal onix(its a glitch in my game, the clolor is blue so i call it a crystal onix)

Feraligatr
June 30th, 2006, 06:50 PM
My rarest pokemon is my Shiny,Pokerused, Swampert.

the best hoenn 92
July 1st, 2006, 11:14 AM
well my rarest encounter was a shiney chansey the only chansey to escape my grasp, along with thousands of others. the rarest i have currently after restarting lg last night is my lvl 20 nidoqueen

PhlegmMaster
July 5th, 2006, 02:01 AM
i have a shiny Crobat ^^ and

The Kraig
July 7th, 2006, 07:46 PM
Zapdos. Just a normal...Zapdos. :(

I needed a decent electric pokemon, since I didn't catch a Pikachu and I evolved Eevee to Vaporeon.

I've never, ever seen a shiny pokemon (and I had Gold before it's UK release, and Ruby before it's UK release). Not even in a ROM. Unless I saw one an never noticed. I would have noticed, right? (¬_¬)

Yes, I'm sure I would have. I never hear any stories about shiny pokemon being accidentally KO'd. I tend to KO pokemon I want to catch by accident. <_<

Kazyx
July 9th, 2006, 08:47 AM
My rarest Pokemon I have in Fire Red would probably be my Mewtwo. No, not a shiny Mewtwo, just your everyday normal Mewtwo. Oh, and Zapdos, another regular Pokemon. Actually, I've almost never seen a shiny, except for that Gyarados in Silver and a Sunkern, also in Silver.

bonjo
July 29th, 2006, 03:26 AM
my rarest pokemon is my shiny pokemon spearow...cause its my only shiny pokemon

Lord Mike
August 2nd, 2006, 02:57 PM
My Shiny Salamence is very rare.

Rubberbandman
August 3rd, 2006, 07:46 PM
Shiny Whismur because it was an accident find, I was going through rusturf tunnel and found it on the second random encounter!

latios1993
August 3rd, 2006, 07:56 PM
my rarest pokemon is my favorite..................latios the best dragon pokemon ever!!!!!!!!

Saru129
August 6th, 2006, 03:11 PM
I caught a shiny Meowth that's now a shiny Persian. That would have to be my rarest pokemon caught.

Ultimatelugia
August 7th, 2006, 10:29 AM
On leaf green I've caught every pokemon but my best is my gold lugia with a silver underbelly.

weirdo1
August 7th, 2006, 10:21 PM
Mine is a plain tyranitar!

Not the rarest but I hardly ever visit my friends to trade.

prophet789
August 9th, 2006, 02:49 PM
Because I live in Australia, I cant get to any nintendo events because they dont come to Australia. So my rarest would be my suicune and my tyrantitar.

Deathspector
August 12th, 2006, 02:37 AM
The only Shiny I ever saw was a Koffing (mind you it was the first ever Koffing I ever saw), but I fainted it. >.<

The rarest would probably be my Articuno (meh...haven't even caught the other birds yet).

DS

ChubraidermonCharlie
August 12th, 2006, 02:43 AM
My rarest pokemon is my Breloom called Brellys, Know why? Because I lost all my cartridges when I "misplaced" my thing containing them. Oh, and my Mewtwo and Zapdos are my second third rarest. But Umbreon from Orre is meant to be second...o well.

Wachipi
August 18th, 2006, 06:50 PM
I've a kooooooooooooooooool looking Blaziken

Zerus
August 18th, 2006, 07:10 PM
Relicanth...yeah everyone can get one but it took me forever to get one.

Jorah
August 19th, 2006, 01:36 PM
The legendary birds in LG and legandaries in Emerald, shiny Butterfree, shiny Sableye and my Ralts (now Kirlia) that caught Pokerus. I've infected the whole of my Emerald team and I traded over my LG team so they could catch it too and then traded them back.

Deoxys20067
August 20th, 2006, 06:43 PM
My rarest pokemon is a shiny geodude(now graveler), and my shiny pidgey(now pidgeot). Oh, and I met a shiny nidorina in safari zone, but it escaped. *GRR*

AnDrOmAn
August 22nd, 2006, 07:10 AM
My rarest is a shiny adamant ev trained tyranitar

Ash&pikachuarethebest
August 22nd, 2006, 07:24 AM
mine is a shiny Ho-oh and my Metergross

Feraligatr19
October 2nd, 2006, 02:28 AM
My rarest shiny is a shiny Feraligatr, thus my username

Astinus
October 9th, 2006, 07:27 PM
My lovely Lonely-natured Mew. And my Celebi. Plus there are my Lugia and Ho-Oh, and Jirachi.

Yet, no shinies...

Blastoise
October 9th, 2006, 08:25 PM
I have a Pokerus'd Deoxys that I caught legitimately.

Ascendancy
October 10th, 2006, 05:50 AM
My rarest shiny is a shiny Feraligatr, thus my username

Did you get that from breeding with a Ditto?

Anyways, my rarest is a shiny Nidoran (Female) level 12.:embarrass

Pokemon_Genius
October 12th, 2006, 11:41 AM
Jirachi. However, I hate it. I much prefer my Blissey.

Br26
October 14th, 2006, 02:45 AM
I guess i'd go with my shiny pokemon Hairyama, Dustox, and Illumnise

I also have Mewtwo and Mew

Ash's Pika Pal
October 14th, 2006, 07:25 AM
My rarest Pokemon are 2 Mewtwos, a couple sets of the Legendary birds,Regies,a couple sets of the Legendary dogs,Mew,5 Lugias,2 Ho-ohs

As for shinys(In the order they were caught);shiny female Grumpig(Deepti),shiny female Linoone(Angel),shiny male Pidgey with flawless special defence(FreeSpiret),shiny male Seel(Hirotaka),shiny male Skitty with flawless attack(DanialBoon)

Big Rab
October 19th, 2006, 06:23 AM
The rarest pkmn i've SEEN was a SHINY Kangaskhan and it RAN AWAY:disappoin :disappoin :disappoin but I managed 2 catch a Chansey with my first ball:D

IceKitten
October 19th, 2006, 08:19 AM
My 3 legal shinies are Nidoking, Golduck and Crobat.

None of them have Pokérus :/

But my rarest has to be Milotic (non-shiny) took me quite a long time to find Feebas.

Ichida
October 19th, 2006, 12:21 PM
I found Feebas completely by accident, XDD!

I was lucky enough to catch a Chansey on the first try, and with a Lucky Egg, no less!!

I also have a shining Linoone. I saw a shining Carvanha, but accidentally KOd it trying to capture it.

Mattown
October 29th, 2006, 05:34 AM
Well, mine are:
Deoxys
Lugia
Ho-oh from Events,
Suicune was the most difficult to find actually, but with a masterball left (I saved it, because I catched my Mewtwo with a great ball after 100 times), it was actually easy to catch :D
And the rarest thing was, I've got Pokérus because of the Suicune! :D

DeoxysHunter
October 30th, 2006, 09:51 AM
I have A Shiny Deoxys LV 75 (It was LV 70 when I get it but my friend erased my file:() which I got on A Pokemon Convencention or something in the Netherlands.

Chibi_Pikachu
October 31st, 2006, 01:50 AM
I think deoxys is my rarest pokemon....it's hard to catch...and it's tough!!!

joyce : the fluffy pirate~
October 31st, 2006, 02:14 AM
My rarest Pokemon?
That would probably be a Mew on Pokemon Yellow.. xD

I was completly obsessed with it x3

Mudkip85
November 1st, 2006, 11:40 AM
well i have a shiny beatifly but i caught it all the way back when it was a wurmple

Adam_148
November 1st, 2006, 11:47 AM
um... I have nearlly all the legendaries but Jirachi and the dogs, Entei, Suicune and Raikou, on Ruby.
Edit: And they all have Pokérus. And I once had a Shiny Rhydon, but my brother traded it with me for Deoxys.

Dsaerno
November 1st, 2006, 04:14 PM
I've got a Shiny Gyarados. Yes, it's red. All my friends hate me for having it and not trading! I've got a shiny Linoone, Swellow, and Tentacool. Yeah, it's pretty obvious that al my shinies are super-common regular Pokemon. I really want a Shiny Charizard. I've been soft-resetting for a Yellow Charmander forever! No luck so far...

My rarest non-shiny? Probably my Lugia I got from XD. It's currently lv79, but I'm trying to get it to Lv100 with my Lucky Egg.

BTW, I've got every Pokemon (from me) except Ho-Oh, Entei (gonna catch soon), Jirachi, Deoxys, Mew, or Celebi. I caught one Feebas (on Ruby, it wasn't hard) and now all my friend's Milotics and Feebases are offspring of that one. Same goes for my Bagon. My friends are lazy.

AngelLatias
November 9th, 2006, 03:48 PM
My rarest pokemon that are non shiny are either Mew or Deoxys. For shiny, Lugia.

Shadow Weavile
November 14th, 2006, 10:25 AM
my rarest pkmn ? a Elekid with PokeRus

Kamui
November 14th, 2006, 10:46 AM
Mines was Mew before i started cheating.
Now all my pokes can have same stats and i can get them all.
I cant play a pokemon game without cheats anymore.
Howeva...

~Solarys~
November 14th, 2006, 11:24 AM
LOL... I know you wouldn't believe me but I have a FULL STAT (all IV are 31 out of 31) shiny Registeel, and it's ADAMANT...

I didn't hax or anything, and I caught it with just 1 Pokeball on full health. I didn't realize it was shiny until I caught it, because the colors arent that different from a regular one.

I brought it to the IV dude in battle frontier and he said flawless on a different attribute every time, I was like OMFGWTFBBQ...

Dark kittie farie
November 19th, 2006, 09:18 AM
This thread is meant for all posts that concern you posting your rare pokémon. No matter the type of pokémon it is: legendary, shiny, pokerus condition, etc.

All other threads that are the same or even come close to being the same will be closed and have a redirect to this stickied thread.

So now that all that has needed to be said has been said you can go along happily with posting your rares.
STICKIED

The rarest pokemon I got are Zapdos and Arcticuno. I am trying to catch Moltres.

Insomnium
November 19th, 2006, 09:34 AM
I don't have too many rare pokemon -especially not any legendaries- but I do have my favorite Kangaskahn. xD

Hantsuki
November 19th, 2006, 11:45 AM
My rarest Pokemon are definately both my Latias and Umbreon. Your rarest Pokemon doesn't have to be your best nor a legendary, just a Pokemon that you prize the most.

light_trainer921
November 21st, 2006, 12:23 AM
Mine was the legendary birds and Mewtwo. I didn't caught Zapdos because I accidentally poison and fainted it.

eureKa^
November 22nd, 2006, 04:33 AM
i got a rayquaza from my sapphire :P not rare

Epsilon
November 23rd, 2006, 12:08 PM
Got Deoxys!,

Had it with an event in THE NETHERLANDS.

Gunner
November 28th, 2006, 07:02 AM
My rarest pokemon is my shiny Starmie

Dragon Tamer Ed
November 28th, 2006, 11:12 AM
Shiny Articuno. Caught him 2 nights ago and traded him to my Ruby. Yay!

~Jack~
December 8th, 2006, 06:55 AM
My rarest pokemon i would have to say is my mew(x2). I got mine on Sept. 30 06, I picked up my preordered the Mystery Dungeon games. At that point, I waited a month and 18 days for my games. I preordered them on August 12th. It was a one day event. In fact it was from 12 A.M. - 3 P.M.

Lavabyle
December 8th, 2006, 04:19 PM
Has to be my Adamant *shiny* Metagross. Other than that, my shinies are terrible. (crobat, illumise, and minun) =\

Crosell
December 8th, 2006, 04:29 PM
mine is shiny charizard i got it when i first played Fire red i was so amazed that i had it and i got a shiny aron and a shiny treecko for trade my friends stopped playing it :D

RHEG
December 8th, 2006, 04:49 PM
I remember when I was like 7 I went to some Nintendo event and got a Mew for my Pokemon Yellow. I still have that file! Anyway I have a shiny Scyther and Bellsprout(Now Victreebell).

Cheeky Typhlosion
December 8th, 2006, 10:26 PM
I think my rarest Pokemon is my Typhlosion that I got from Pokemon XD. He knows Blast Burn, which is my favourite fire attack. That, along with Meganium and Feraligatr with Frenzy Plant and Hydro Cannon, but Typhlosion is the best out of the three IMO.

SOLO
December 9th, 2006, 02:14 AM
My rarest pokemons are : shiny poochyena , shiny Shuppet in FireRed
shiny onix , shiny Cubone , shiny Krabby , Shiny
HootHoot in Silver

spike6958
December 9th, 2006, 04:14 PM
My rarest pokemon are my 3 legendary dogs they are all shiney i got them through tradeing on fr/lg except for sudicune who i got myself

n3croart
December 9th, 2006, 04:23 PM
My rarest is Mewtwo. Besides, I don't play it any more.

Idiot!
December 16th, 2006, 10:40 PM
Insert random filler here.

J
December 17th, 2006, 04:17 AM
I got a Mew, Celebi and Jirachi, without any sharks or any kind of sea creature. 8D

Blackheart
December 21st, 2006, 09:05 AM
The rarest Pokemon i've ever had was... A shiney Lugia! Unfortunately, i caught it on my normal GBA instead of my Emulator, and my dickhead little brother deleted my saved game :(

Nuke
December 21st, 2006, 09:09 AM
The three Legi Birds.
Lmao, that was on 30th May 2006 and its still true on FR/LG
cos all my shinies are on Emerald.

max2do
December 24th, 2006, 06:58 PM
the weirdest was a golden goldeen i found while fishing and a red metapod
the rearest i have i suicune i guess^_^

Scales
December 24th, 2006, 07:08 PM
Ive gotten lugia, moltress, zapdos and articuno. I have gotten MewTwo as my rarest and it took me a very long time to actualy get admitted into the cave in the 3d city. But after looking at lots of strategy guides I finnaly found out how.

Banette's Haunting
December 24th, 2006, 07:15 PM
Well, at the moment, due to an unfortunate restarting of LeafGreen, it's either Bulbasaur or Spearow *sob*

BUT! I do have a purfied Lugia and Ho-oh on XD and Collosseum respectively, awaiting transer. THOSE will be my rarest.

max2do
December 26th, 2006, 04:30 PM
well, if its about all the games
i got a golden onix and a green zubat
but the rearest is ho-oh for my crystal(after catching all 3 legendary dogs)

Chibi-chan
December 26th, 2006, 04:38 PM
Hmmm......My Celebi on Emerald has to be my rarest ;P

BlackRainWillFall
December 26th, 2006, 10:57 PM
I caught all three legendary birds and Mewtwo. But the one I value as my rarest is my FIRST and ONLY shiny Pokemon: Elizabeth the Sandshrew. LOL!

hamadf
December 29th, 2006, 07:53 AM
My rarest pokemon are:
Celebi
Latios
Latias
the 3 legendary dogs: Entei, Suicune, Raikou
the 3 legendary birds: Artcuno, Moltres, Zapdos
Deoxys
Mew
Jirachi
(some of them are from events)

My rarest shiny pokemon:
Rayquaza
Groudon
Lugia
Mewtwo
Ho-oh
Kyogre
Pikachu who knows surf
(some of them I traded from a friend)

ok91170
December 31st, 2006, 11:56 AM
the only rare pokemon i caught is an articuno

_Prince_
January 4th, 2007, 11:17 PM
My Mew in Emerald, I didn't use a cheating device or anything I got it fair.

seto9008
January 5th, 2007, 12:38 AM
lol my rarest pokemon is lugia! i traded him from my hacked emerald version XD hes lvl 100

TotoRitaQuil
January 5th, 2007, 01:38 PM
mewtwo,articuno,moltres,zapdos most of my rares are in emerald and ruby but in leafgreen and fire red those are my rarest unless you include a tyranitar

Falthor
January 5th, 2007, 02:52 PM
In terms of LeafGreen and FireRed, a Moltres, Articuno, and Zapdos. That is all.

Xbull3t
January 5th, 2007, 08:47 PM
my rarest would have to be a Shiny Rayquaza...I like Rayquaza ^_^. My next rarest would probably be the rest of my legendaries(i have all legendarys thanks to my friend who traded me celebi, mew and deoxys. I got jirachi from pokemon channel lol, lugia from xd and ho-oh from colloseum).

SnowPhoenix
January 5th, 2007, 08:55 PM
Depends on which game your talking about. I think my rarest is my Shiny Umbreon or my Shiny Flygon.

Falthor
January 6th, 2007, 07:57 AM
I have a shiny Crobat, female, Adamant Nature, in my Sapphire version. That's my only rare in that game.

Pokemon trainer Seth
January 7th, 2007, 01:11 AM
I also have a Deoxys(and I live in holland)

LordSeth
January 9th, 2007, 01:46 PM
Shiny Gyarados and Shiny Nidoking-.

Freddy krueger
January 9th, 2007, 05:59 PM
Probably my Mewtwo! <3 ^_^

//_Blaze_//
January 10th, 2007, 12:15 AM
Mewtwo and Rayquaza.
Too bad I dont have mew or deoxys.

Arashi
January 11th, 2007, 01:15 PM
My rarest Pokemon EVER (Yellow/Crystal/Ruby/Sapphire/Fire Red) is the shiny Pidgey I caught last week. ;)

BowserBlastoise
January 11th, 2007, 03:32 PM
Shiny Geodude that I found in Victory Road a few weeks back.

Archer
January 11th, 2007, 04:55 PM
My Shiny Mewtwo
or my mew

Lord_Sesshoumaru
January 11th, 2007, 08:13 PM
Of course my mew and my mewtwo, and deoxy...

Seven
January 13th, 2007, 07:30 PM
The rarest Pokemon that I have on FireRed is Snorlax. D:
*Hides face with shame*

I still need to catch the three legendary birds.
Er, I wish I could catch them.

blue charizard
January 14th, 2007, 05:50 PM
mine would be shiny voltorb...I caught it on the way to zapdos.I also have a shiny oddish and shiny numel.

Garouga! Bare Your Fangs!
January 14th, 2007, 06:53 PM
I consider my starters my rarest Pokemon in all the games but G/S (duplicating). In the end, they always seem to become the strongest Pokemon I have.

wtmuffin
January 15th, 2007, 10:30 AM
Probably my shiny Venusaur, or my Jirachi. :)

♠Shiny♠Mr.Mime♠
January 15th, 2007, 11:11 AM
my rariest and favorite is my shiny ho-oh

then it would be shiny charizard

and then the rest of my shinys

Pokerealm
January 16th, 2007, 06:12 AM
All my 13 Shiny Pokemon

But I'm going for: Shiny Rayquaza, Shiny Regirock and Shiny Regice

Soft Resetted for those 3
Still haven't got Registeel...

Sprite
February 3rd, 2007, 04:50 PM
All of my shiny Pokemon, and my Pikachu, which has Pokerus.

kkkk
February 6th, 2007, 11:01 AM
My Shiny Golem and my Suicune

Lord_Sesshoumaru
February 6th, 2007, 04:53 PM
I have others too...
Shiny Magikarp
Suicune
Red Geodude (Shiny)
Shiny Chansey

I'll post more if I'll catch more rare pokemon...

Sprite
February 6th, 2007, 05:33 PM
I have others too...
Shiny Magikarp
Suicune
Red Geodude (Shiny)
Shiny Chansey

I'll post more if I'll catch more rare pokemon...

Um, shiny Geodude is yellowish orange. Unless you mean that its in Fire Red.
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p48/Espeon_15/pkfrlgsh074.png

Silver11
February 11th, 2007, 02:03 PM
My rarest is a Shiny Clefable and Shiny Wigglytuff on LG

Lord_Sesshoumaru
February 11th, 2007, 04:06 PM

Actually, my Red Geodude is in my Crystal version, caught by my friend...He borrowed my Gameboy one time with my Crystal version and he saw a Red Geodude while playing my game in his house, he caught it and showed it to me the next day....

houndoom
February 16th, 2007, 03:59 PM
my rarest pokemon is rayquaza

Archer
February 16th, 2007, 04:41 PM

Shiny Geodudes on Ruby\Sapphire are also red.

Psychic_Pokemon_Mistress_Kikyo
February 23rd, 2007, 08:54 PM
my rarest Pokemon are Espeon Mew Mewtwo and Lugia

Kionae
February 23rd, 2007, 09:39 PM
Deoxys. Nintendo Event, pl0z.

Rioku_Zanketa
February 23rd, 2007, 11:53 PM
.......eh,charizard?.....well you can't catch it,so...lol

oh,and Mewtwo,Zapdos,Articuno,Scyther,and Chansey...lol

Cyrus The Virus
February 25th, 2007, 04:10 AM
my rarest probably is my charizard..in LG i never actually saw an other one..btw. i can't find any shiny..so that's why i only have my starter as rare

RYOUKI
March 17th, 2007, 06:04 AM
My Rarest pokemon is.....
well my Arbok
who isn't shiny and no Pokerus
i have a leafgreen so it was worth trading my slopoke for it
and of course my kingdra(only POkedex)

Colbat
March 17th, 2007, 07:03 AM
mine is probably my Deoxys..... I got it from a friend... Don't know where he got it... I've trained it and trained it! I love it!!

BassFace
March 17th, 2007, 11:24 AM
In my old Fire Red file (the file is deleted but I still have the Pokemon on my Emerald version)... my rarest Pokemon is probably my female Charizard. I know Charizard's my starter, but female starter Pokemon are rare to get on your first try.

I have a few other female Pokemon on other games that have very low female-to-male ratios: Swampert, Typhlosion, Espeon, Umbreon, Quilava, and Charmeleon.

My rarest Pokemon overall would have to be my Mew on my Red version.

Angelic Diablo
March 19th, 2007, 03:37 AM
I would have to say my rarest pokemon would be on Crystal, which is a Shiny Scyther with Pokerus (I have no idea how it happened, I just found it and won the Bug Catching contest with it, and ever since I've been in love with Scyther)

Paranoia
March 21st, 2007, 05:18 AM
My rarest are, well there not that rare, but i have the 3 Legi Birds in pokeballs, and the Regi's in pokeballs! I used about 1000 all up, but well worth it.

~Night
March 22nd, 2007, 02:35 PM
My rarest pokemon are my female Charmeleon, my Mewtwo, Mew, Suicune, Rayquaza, Groudon, my two Kyogres, Entei, Articuno, Zapidos, Moltres, and my shiny Gyarodos.

Lunux
March 22nd, 2007, 02:40 PM
My rayquaza and the three regis all in premeir balls.

Warheart
March 22nd, 2007, 02:58 PM
I'm not that incredibly lucky, and I'm reality, I won't spend hours-upon-hours looking for shiny pokemon, just because the look cooler, so right now my rarest are;

Mewtwo, Crobat (Not rare, but I worked my ass off to evolve golbat), Groudon, and...uh...

That's it.

Lunux
March 22nd, 2007, 03:06 PM
It is a pain to get Crobat! that is also one of my rares along with Dragonite and Salamence both at level 100

LordxDanswich
April 5th, 2007, 02:49 AM
My rarest on leaf green is my shiny rapidash.
My rarest overall would be my shiny mew.

Bekki
April 5th, 2007, 04:52 AM
One shiny (forgotten the name of it) but I only have a Lugia and that is my rarest Pokemon.

Alakazam17
April 5th, 2007, 05:08 AM
I guess my most rare Pokemon is my shiny Snorlax. ^_^

evil celibii
April 5th, 2007, 09:23 PM
my rarest pokemon is a shiny tauros shown in my picture

also i have every rare pokemon except mew and celibii and a zangoose with pokerus.

ltr_17
April 6th, 2007, 06:29 AM
my rarest pokemon is a shiny lugia. i have it YAY!!!!

typeZERO
April 6th, 2007, 11:33 PM
Let's see , mine are the following:

Suicune:Legendary , shiny , pokerus
Lugia:Legendary , shiny , pokerus
(if it counts)Milotic:Shiny pokerus

What's weird though is that the Pokerus hasen't even worn off! O_o It's been on for more than a year! O_o WTF is up with that!?lol jk but seriously theyve had the pokerus for that long.

Obelisk
April 7th, 2007, 12:17 AM
probably jirachi since i got it from the colossuem bonus disc thats really it.im getting Xd soon hopefully ill get lugia

Maikeru92
April 12th, 2007, 02:51 PM
My Rarest Pokemon?
- Shiny Bellosom
- Shiny Ditto
- Shiny Abra
- Shiny Teddiursa

Midnight Beat
April 14th, 2007, 06:25 AM
I have a shiny venomoth that I found in berry forest.

Death Rogers
April 14th, 2007, 06:54 AM
My Rarest Pokemon
Shiny Golbat caught in Victory Road in Sapphire.
Clefairy caught in Mt. Moon in LeafGreen.
Chansey caught in Safari Zone in LeafGreen. (No baits or rocks used.)

Blastoise
April 14th, 2007, 07:51 AM
Either my legitimate Mew, or my legitimate Celebi.

Rai
April 16th, 2007, 01:04 PM
I have most of the legendaries so I guess they count? For example- Mewtwo, the 3 legendary birds, Suicine, Entei, Raikou, Jirachi and Lugia.

Besides them, I say my Dragonite is rare :3

Darkside
April 18th, 2007, 12:12 PM
Golden:
Mewtwo 100
Noctowl 100
Gengar 100
Ho-oh 99!!!

Non-golden:
-Lugia (worked a lot to get it)
-Regis
-Groudon
-Kyogre
-Rayquaza
-Jirachiiiii!!!!

And my best 100 level pokemon in my Emerald: Golden Mew!
moves:Psychic,Shadow Ball, Thunderbolt,Ice Beam

LawLessChaoz
April 27th, 2007, 07:35 PM
Shiny Charmander(I gave it pokerus).

Unown Trainer
May 14th, 2007, 12:10 AM
my rarest pokemon would shiny deoxys

CowFreak5
May 14th, 2007, 04:15 PM
My rarest Pokemon is a shiny Mankey, but I also have a Swampert, Ludicolo, Kyogre, Rayquaza, and Gyrados with Pokerus.

yukuan
May 14th, 2007, 06:04 PM
My best legendary pokemon is Articuno he can use fly,ice beam, blizzard and mimic pretty good isn't it

ethernet
May 14th, 2007, 09:27 PM
My Rarest with trade is Lugia
My Rarest without trade is mewtwo

Dark_porygon
May 17th, 2007, 03:29 AM
my rarest i think is Shiny Rayquaza

SuperDeoxys
May 18th, 2007, 07:12 AM
Shiny Mewtwo was rarest.
Then Shiny Deoxys.

Fiore
May 19th, 2007, 08:47 AM
My rarest are the shinies I have.^^ They also happen to be my favorite
Eevee
Butterfree
Meganium
Aipom
Kingler

Yoshi318
May 20th, 2007, 04:51 PM
ive never caught anything shiny, and ive been playing pokemon for like 8 years...LOL and sadley i never caught that red Gayrados in G/S... the closest thing to rare ive ever had were thos three regi things on R/S... darn shineys...

Atabas
May 21st, 2007, 01:23 AM
the rarest pokemon i own gotten fairly is my Deoxys

The rarest pokemon i own not gotten fairly is my celebi
(can't get it out of Japan without cheats)
yeah I traded it from a friend who had a cheat thing

Lupin
May 22nd, 2007, 09:54 PM
Shiny Spinda.:\ Caught it while training one of my Pokemons for Special Attack EV increase.;)