PDA

View Full Version : If Pokemon were real

JakeDaRappa
May 16th, 2006, 08:10 AM
Do you wish that Pokemon were real? Why or Why not?

Yoko-Chan
May 16th, 2006, 10:14 AM
Ofcourse!! that would have been awesome!!
I could have used Arcanine to get to schoole every day! yay!! ^^

Phoenix Riley
May 16th, 2006, 10:24 AM
It would be really good if pokemon were real you wouldnt have school and could have pokemon fights all the time

*goes off in dream world*

Yoko-Chan
May 16th, 2006, 10:27 AM
It would be really good if pokemon were real you wouldnt have school and could have pokemon fights all the time

*goes off in dream world*

yeah, your right!!! no school!! awesome!! xD
*follows you into dream world* =P

insectduel
May 16th, 2006, 10:31 AM
It would so good if the Pokemon is real. I would take care of my Persian and feed it every day.

enyce
May 16th, 2006, 11:01 AM
If pokemon were real, every school would ban the use of pokemon. Then check you for poke balls every day...

Get real people.

Yoko-Chan
May 16th, 2006, 11:05 AM
If pokemon were real, every school would ban the use of pokemon. Then check you for poke balls every day...

Get real people.

then i say, get unreel! :P

Jorah
May 16th, 2006, 12:10 PM

Get real people.

This post confuses me...obviously pokemon are not real, so we do not need to "get real" or does it mean if pokemon were real we wouldn't be allowed them in school so there'd be no point. Or that pokemon are not real point blank...but then why the comment about school? I'm so confused...I'm confused as to why it confuses me.

Anyway, it would be the coolest thing ever if they were real. No school from the age of 10 and travelling around and battling pokemon!

Natsuki
May 17th, 2006, 02:44 PM
I have often thought of what life would be like if Pokemon actually existed. If they were as intelligent as they are in the anime and video games, then I think it would be awesome to have a cute little Pikachu pal around with you or something. X3 If they took on more animalistic characteristics...then I might be a little scared. o___o

So I'm kind of in between. :x It would be fun to have Pokemon around to play with like a pet or something, though I think real-life battling would be rather dangerous, so that deters me from wanting Pokemon to be real. o.x

I'm confusing myself, I can't take a side. XD So I'm just gonna end this post now and go back to doing...nothing. *runs*

~Kelsey

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
May 18th, 2006, 03:17 AM
I will because some can fly, do magical things and other stuff. That will cut down on alot of things.

:t094:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Skitty-chan
May 18th, 2006, 05:41 PM
It would be way cool if Pokemon were real. But I would use them as pets and not for battling. Diffenetly would have a Vulpix. They rock. I would bet that they are warm since Vulpix is a fire Pokemon. And then they could snuggle up to you in the winter time, their cute little noises... Man! Now I wish I had a Vulpix! Stupid poll, making me wish Pokemon were real... Oh well.

A Chikorita would be awesome too... I wonder what they feel like? Are they like leafy or squishy? Hmmm....

enyce
May 18th, 2006, 05:50 PM
It would be way cool if Pokemon were real. But I would use them as pets and not for battling. Diffenetly would have a Vulpix. They rock. I would bet that they are warm since Vulpix is a fire Pokemon. And then they could snuggle up to you in the winter time, their cute little noises... Man! Now I wish I had a Vulpix! Stupid poll, making me wish Pokemon were real... Oh well.

A Chikorita would be awesome too... I wonder what they feel like? Are they like leafy or squishy? Hmmm....

Ninetails>>>Vulpix

Ninetails, has higher attack, defense etc...

Plus it looks better

JakeEMan
May 21st, 2006, 12:31 PM

Get real people.
Ya, but like in the cartoon, Pokemon are everywhere! There, like, a way of life! I vote Pokemon real!

Latias Tamer
May 21st, 2006, 12:42 PM
I would be cool If they were, I could just fly into school on my Pidgeot.

~::Latias::~
May 21st, 2006, 12:56 PM
I'd love it if pokemon were real!! It would be so much fun, ad I'd play with my Bayleef all day!

The Great Saiyaman
May 21st, 2006, 01:29 PM
http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/6425/magikarp8tf.th.png (http://img443.imageshack.us/my.php?image=magikarp8tf.png)

"You know..Gyarados become sinister, cold hearted monsters due to the fact that as Magikarp, they were treated poorly by people due to their very poor intellect. Magikarp are worthless. Not only that..but they can be found everywhere - literally...as long as there's a water source..Anyway..They can't be eaten as they mainly consist of bone and have limited attacks. Most Magikarp just splash (flipping around) in battle and therefore always lose. When Magikarp evolves into Gyarados.. it's hatred for the people who mistreated it causes it to go insane. Therefore, most Gyarados are maniacal killers. Gyarados, since ancient times were known to go on violent bloody rampages lasting up to a month. Once awakened, they only seek to destroy and are incapable of calming down even after eliminating whatever or whoever angered them. Treat your Magikarp well or suffer Gyarados' rage." If you saw one of those in the water you'd be dead.

No, I don't want pokemon to be real. They're very dangerous and could poke an eye out. But,seriously... Do you think pokemon would be kind to you in real life? I don't think so. We would be food to them. I could list 6 common pokemon that could kill you. Weedel,Beedrill,Geodude, Onyx,Rhyhorn and Sycther. I don't want to die at such a young age.

BROOKE_&_LUGIA
May 21st, 2006, 05:08 PM
YEAH!!!! Of course. FO SHO!!!

It would be SOO cool if pokemon were real. I could use a Lugia or a Charziard to fly me to places. I could have a Mewtwo predict my future with 99.9% accuracy. I could have an Alakazam do my homework for me. Or I could have a Laparus carry me accros the ocean!!!! The possibilities are ABSOLUTLY ENDLESS!!!!

Drew
May 21st, 2006, 06:46 PM
oooooo!
Man, I would soooo totally have my own Pikachu! It would like, be my best friend, and it would go everywhere with me! And I'd feed it, and play with it, and have good times, and pet it all the time ...and and and .....Yeah.

All would be good.

yaminokaitou
May 21st, 2006, 09:11 PM
It'd be awesome. I'd definitely try to become a pokemon trainer.
Sure it might be dangerous considering some of the pokemon might be brutal and everything, but animals are like that even in this world. You're not safe from dangerous animals in any world.

Fvadea
May 22nd, 2006, 04:31 PM
It would be cool to have a pokemon as your friend, but then again, real live Pokemon could be dangerous. A wild Pokemon could really do some serious damage to you if it attacks. Say, you had a Charizard. What if you didn't treat it right, and it got mad and burned your house down? I know it sounds crazy, but it could happen.

Chesters_love
May 22nd, 2006, 05:00 PM
it would be so suite if pokemon was real!id have one very vicious pet!

Robert0427
May 22nd, 2006, 05:12 PM
If pokemon were real i'd own water,ground,flying,grass & fire type pokemon

I would use my flying types to do air patrol for all types of fires and carry the water types to the scene and undertake aerial water bombing

My ground crew would consist of water,fire & ground types to undertake direct attack on fires as well as performing asset protection,back burning, fire break digging and hazard reduction

In the event of a industrial fire i'd use my flying & water types to do air & direct attack fire fighting

Oh yeah i would also have my own pet Pikachu as well

swtaznsteph
May 24th, 2006, 07:52 PM
I'd say there are cons and pros for this kind of topic...I remember I ALWAYS wished Pokemon were real, and I ALWAYS drifted off to my dream world to be with my Pokemon...XD
The pros here is that for one thing, the theory of evolution won't be an arugueable statement for sure XD It'd be really cool to have battles and train and kinda do things the way the anime is like...I know I'd have fun, and many people will generally stay healthy 'cause of the good amount of exercise (considering that they eat once in a while...finding a berry or two a day) and there will be a lot less obesity (sp??) and overweight issues with children and teens and even adults. It's also great to have fun with Pokemon too! ^^
Now the cons....With a more use of Pokemon, people would be able to fly or surf their way through most courses, which will kinda be bad for transportation business, but that's an debatable statement right there since you still see people using boats and trains etc. in the anime, but that can still happen if at one point Pokemon and humans were like 200+% companions. So you got a few people in a bit of a pinch. Also, if there were legends in Pokemon like in the movies/anime/etc. it would be really dangerous that if they were to be true 'cause I'm pretty sure most people would wanna chase after those legends rather than living like a normal person...Yet, that's also debateable as well.

But thinking positively....Real life Pokemon=totally awesome!!!!! XD

cryogenics
May 24th, 2006, 08:18 PM
If Pokemon were real, it would make moving furniture a lot easier, because I would own an Alakazam and have it lift it telekinetically...

DragonQueenRachel
May 24th, 2006, 08:28 PM
I for one wish they where real so I could have a Salamence as my best friend and bodyguard.

A Blaziken would be a good friend too, and possibly a good cook.

I wouldn't mind having a Latias, they're soo cute, and would make a good playmate for my younger siblings.

Dragonite, Kingdra, Flygon, those are good pokemon, if I could have my own pokemon team it would probably have all those pokemon, I would treat them with love and care, and maybe they could help me finaly clean up my room..

Kurosaki Ichigo
May 24th, 2006, 08:36 PM
I think this topic is highly debateable, If pokemon were real it would mean alot of good things, less pollution for one, much calmer enviroment, and to be honest, the Legends are more of Safe Guards, to protect the planet, like Celebi, and Mew, and the Legendary Birds, but as one person has said Garydos would eat you alive, so its a pretty bad thing too, but making Pokemon Real isn't a hard thing, if wishes were possible it could happen, also the way genetics are moving so fast, its easily possible for an ANIME addicted scientist, to actually create bio-genetic pokemon, which would be so awesome, so its a really hard topic to debate on, but i go with they should be SO real. Especially Flannery :P, my Girlfriend loves Ash too.

DragonQueenRachel
May 24th, 2006, 08:39 PM
It would be kinda cool, if it ever hapens, there probably will be a League, if so, I put dibs on an Elite 4 spot.

Aegis
May 25th, 2006, 12:20 PM
Of Course!! I'd love it, I'd want my own Pikachu and Meowth and Skitty ^^ Itd be so cool

spike6958
May 25th, 2006, 01:08 PM
if pokemon where real i would have:
Charmander,Squirtle,Bulbasaur,Pikachu,Pidgeoto,Growlith,Chikorita,Cyndiquil,Totodile,
Haunter,Dragonite and Lapras

the downside would be that we would then have a real team rocket trying to caputre all the rare pokemon

Smarties-chan
May 26th, 2006, 05:19 AM
Of course it would be awesome if Pokémon were real, but it would also result in a higher crime ratio. It wouldn't surprise me if they were used for war if they'd exist. Which would practicaly be animal abusing.

Either way, if Pokémon (and Pokéballs, of course n_n) were real, I'd totally want:

Dunsparce
Cradily
Feebas
Arbok/Seviper
Butterfree/Beedrill/Ledyba <3
Dodrio

But since Cradily and Feebas would most likely be incredibly rare and the chances of me finding one of either one of them would be astronomical, I'd have to say Bulbasaur or Ivysaur and... *drumroll* Pidgeotto
the downside would be that we would then have a real team rocket trying to caputre all the rare pokemon
Incorrect. The topic is, ''if Pokémon were real...'', not ''if the Pokémon world was real'' or something like that.

Garouga! Bare Your Fangs!
May 26th, 2006, 08:48 AM
There WOULD be an organization like that, however.

If Pokemon were real, I would want:
-Steelix
-Aggron
-Gyrados
-Eevee
-Meganium
-Skarmory

These are not impossible to get. Just look for each one's pre-evolved form, which would be pretty easy to get.

Kalylia
May 26th, 2006, 08:59 AM
I wish they were real, personally. True, I realize that some Pokemon are dangerous, but no more dangerous than things that are currently real... i.e. serial killars, cobras, panthers, pumas...

Most Pokemon, however, are loyal and friendly. I would love it if they were real. It would be a dream come true! *laughs* I'm fairly certain that any roleplayer or fanfic writer wishes they were real, otherwise we wouldn't participate!

*walks of dreaming about searching for Mew*

SamBee
May 26th, 2006, 08:59 AM
Which pokémon are predators, like do they pray on each other, cos I'm sure some of the species would be annhialated & become extinct because fire pokémon are powerful.
& how would you poeple get these legendary pokémon seeing as there's only one of each, and they're there to protect the planet.
I think it would be cool still. To ride round on my dodrio, or blaziken. & go out to the sea with friends on my tentacruel.
I'd hate it if they beame weapons of war, which is probably likely, but hopefully people will get along.

SuperGuy
May 26th, 2006, 10:32 AM
I'd want pokemoon to be real
I'd play with my cute, little Sandslash
and It's strong too, SANDSLASH IS UNBEATABLE!!!!!

Rioku_Zanketa
May 26th, 2006, 11:06 AM
http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/6425/magikarp8tf.th.png (http://img443.imageshack.us/my.php?image=magikarp8tf.png)

"You know..Gyarados become sinister, cold hearted monsters due to the fact that as Magikarp, they were treated poorly by people due to their very poor intellect. Magikarp are worthless. Not only that..but they can be found everywhere - literally...as long as there's a water source..Anyway..They can't be eaten as they mainly consist of bone and have limited attacks. Most Magikarp just splash (flipping around) in battle and therefore always lose. When Magikarp evolves into Gyarados.. it's hatred for the people who mistreated it causes it to go insane. Therefore, most Gyarados are maniacal killers. Gyarados, since ancient times were known to go on violent bloody rampages lasting up to a month. Once awakened, they only seek to destroy and are incapable of calming down even after eliminating whatever or whoever angered them. Treat your Magikarp well or suffer Gyarados' rage." If you saw one of those in the water you'd be dead.

No, I don't want pokemon to be real. They're very dangerous and could poke an eye out. But,seriously... Do you think pokemon would be kind to you in real life? I don't think so. We would be food to them. I could list 6 common pokemon that could kill you. Weedel,Beedrill,Geodude, Onyx,Rhyhorn and Sycther. I don't want to die at such a young age.
yea..I'd agree with..but at the same time,I don't....I do,cuz I'm tough enough to take on dangers like that(wich is also the reason I wish the show was a bit more.....T...for teens,instead of E for everyone....catch my drift?...)but I don't cuz.....well....I think armies,and stuff would problably hunt them all down until they're extinct,for the sake of humanity.....

so,yea,but at the same time,like enyce said,.......get real guys......

Rayquaaza
May 26th, 2006, 11:49 AM
It would be fantastic (would be very happy if I had indeed as a Deskull or an Alakazam! ) But seeing the negative and positive sides there would be if the Pokemon were real is necessary. We would have some animals able to become actually clever friends our and would have of safe many very fascinating hobbies. But it is also true that some people could use the Pokemons to do of the evil to other people or earn money and this would be a very bad thing. However it would be fantastic.

Garouga! Bare Your Fangs!
May 26th, 2006, 11:51 AM
Think about all of the problems in the Pokemon universe. That's because of the Pokemon. Now, apply that to our world and it would still be chaos. Every world has it's bad guys out to take any strength the world has, and we would too.

Pokemon has Team Rocket.
Naruto has Akatsuki.
We have the IRS. Now, imagine the IRS with strong Pokemon.

SamBee
May 26th, 2006, 12:28 PM
& think of all the accidents, wiht liek mowing the lawn, you might kill an oddish, and people would spray pesticide to kill caterpies and weedles and wurmples. & their might be Vulpix hunting, and spheal clubbing, how horrible, and rhydon might be used in chinese medicine.
& nobody answered my question before about wether pokémon are predators, cos in the pokédex it makes refrence to cathing prey and such, but do they kill each other?

Rioku_Zanketa
May 26th, 2006, 12:35 PM
of course!!!pidgey eat the bug poke'mon such as caterpie!!!seviper and Zangoose intend on KILLING each other!!!!it goes on....so if you didn't hear stuff like this before,then it's because they wanna make poke'mon likable to kids....so of course you likley wouldn't hear "yes indeed poke'mon do indeed kill each other" from the creators........catch my drift?....

SamBee
May 26th, 2006, 12:44 PM
Yeah I just feel sorry for the pokémon hiding in the grass when it gets cut.

Kimicatdemon
May 26th, 2006, 01:31 PM
Sometimes I imagine they are real just for the heck of it all..XP

I would <3 it becuase I would love to train and battle with my pokemon and put them in cntest...I would have fun all the time! (and I could ace the school place with an A...if you ever had pokemon arena 2 for the N64, there is a school option that teaches you things..it's really cool!)

I bet somewhere in the pokemon world, there is a thread like this that states, "What if pokemon did not exisit?" I bet some of them think of a world without pokemon for the hey of all too..XP

Kraka-chan
May 28th, 2006, 09:37 AM
Well... If Pokemon were real, there would be all the dangers of evil organisations who misuse Pokemon (like Team Rocket). And what about the damage they would do (especially the Legendaries "eek!":shocked: ).
But since I'm here, it would be nice to have a real Pokemon. I would like the company of Dodrio (to ride around with) and perhaps Lapras (for a lovely home-made luxury cruise). And as for my bodyguard, I'd have either Gardevior or Syther. Hmm... :\
And finally, for a cuddly friend, I'd have Zigzagoon (just think how soft and furry it would be). Aww... n_n

DragonQueenRachel
May 28th, 2006, 09:42 AM
Personaly I think your all overthinking this.

Nuke
May 28th, 2006, 10:14 AM
Yes and No Yes for all the fun.
No for it being dangerous.

SamBee
May 29th, 2006, 01:05 PM
Would zoo's still exist, like for the kids under 10, who couldn't yet "travel the world, and capture them all"?

jasonresno
May 30th, 2006, 07:05 PM
A Pokemon is basically the animes' "animal". Where we have Cardinals and Blue Jays, they have Pidgeys and various other bird pokemon.

Of course it'd be awesome if they were real. The truth is, that to the people citing "danger" is a reason they wouldn't want it real...is giant water pokemon more dangerous than a great white shark? How about a huge lion? Wasps? Bees? Serial killers? Armies.

I'd love it. Mostly because I have an active imagination and I'd love just to go explore the PKMN world/our world WITH pokemon.

JakeEMan
May 31st, 2006, 06:57 PM
I want pokemon to be real, but what if I catch Zapdoz and you want it, but its the only one in the world! That would be unfair, but still..... i wish they were real!

SamBee
June 1st, 2006, 03:44 AM
You wouldn't catch a legendary, ahve you not seen what happens when peopel try to do that in the movies! It upsets the worlds balance, you'd ahve to be stupid to try that.

Sammi
June 1st, 2006, 06:23 AM
Of course it'd be dangerous... but, if the humans in the Pokemon world survives with Pokemon, why can't we? They look like normal human beings to me. If they were real, we could adapt to it, just like they have. Or at least that's what I think. :/

Why not? Pokemon are fasinating creatures. To have them around... that would be fun. They could be my pets, I'd take good care of them, and (hopefully XD) they'd like me. :3 However, I probably wouldn't battle them. That would be kinda mean. ;;

Tonya
June 2nd, 2006, 02:50 PM
I'd personally hate it if Pokémon were real. They would lose their anime appearance, so we'd have things looking like this (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v139/zasi17/wolf_arcanine.jpg) and this (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v139/zasi17/Raikoukill.jpg). Can you imagine how scary a realistic Gyarados or Tyranitar would be? But aside from that, it would be...interesting. With Suicune and a lot of the Legendaries we could probably fix a lot of environmental mistakes (Rayquaza protecting the Ozone Layer, Lugia regulating the ocean currents, Suicune cleansing the waters, Celebi protecting the forests, etc.), but on the other hand that would also cause some problems (threat of Gyarados rampages, blackouts caused by gathered Pikachus, etc.)...and it would provide more events at the Olympics. O.o;

Keruri
June 3rd, 2006, 04:06 PM
Eh, but in the real world pokemon would get really hurt in battles, and then it would be animal abuse to have battles. And you'd still have to go to school, unfortunately unless you skipped. Which would be just fine by me :D

sam47
June 3rd, 2006, 08:04 PM
Heck YES! Pokemon would be mean! You could challenge your friends! Fly to school (If you actually had any) Catch extreme rares..and so on...
:) i can imagine it.. :classic:

Rioku_Zanketa
June 3rd, 2006, 08:13 PM
You wouldn't catch a legendary, ahve you not seen what happens when peopel try to do that in the movies! It upsets the worlds balance, you'd ahve to be stupid to try that.
no....some people in this world have enough abilities to do things like that.... so if poke'mon were real,....lLedgendary poke'mon,...would be MORE ledgendary...and,....the world would be desrtoyed...put it that way...don't get me wrong,...I'd like to go through dangers like that(that's how I am!) while also answering the thread's question....do I even make sense?...

Pengin-chan
June 3rd, 2006, 08:35 PM
Well, it'd be really dangerous... but I think people would be able to manage ^^! It'd be so much fun to go on a journey with all of them ^^!

Tha Pkmn Prodigy
June 4th, 2006, 03:07 PM
OF COURSE!!! me and my umbreon would be legends on the battlefield

Sakura Kinomoto
June 6th, 2006, 11:30 PM
If they were real I would take photos of each pokemon and it would be so cool and pokemon are SO cute.

MUSION
June 7th, 2006, 11:23 AM
If pokemon were real that would be the greatest thing EVER! If they were real I'd have my pokemon squad on Emerald!

Magikarp is one of my all-time favourite pokemon, you wouldn't catch me mistreating one, or any pokemon for that matter.

And you'd still have to go to school, unfortunately unless you skipped. Which would be just fine by me
Yeah, if we had pokemon, who'd need school? Sure, you'd need to learn the basics to get through life. But only like the stuff you learn up until secondary school. The stuff you learn there is pointless IMO.

How do you think crime would be if pokemon were real though? Personally I'd be fine. I have a Banette that would keep watch every night as it doesn't sleep.

chaotic_umbreon
June 7th, 2006, 11:36 AM
That would be and awsome thing if they were real. I know i would own and Umbreon, and perhaps houndoom, and crobat........*goes on talking forever about which pokemon I'd have"

master jared!
June 7th, 2006, 11:42 AM
ah yes thad be awsome i would get a flygon and he could like fly me to places plus im homeschooled haha i dont have to go to school and i would catch pichu but not evolve him i dont like pikachu i would try to cathc all the pokemon but legendarys i dont think it would be that danguros and shineys would be a lot eaiser to find cuz you dont have to fight each pokemon you find like in the games

Chesters_love
June 7th, 2006, 11:43 AM
If pokemon were real that would be the greatest thing EVER! If they were real I'd have my pokemon squad on Emerald!

Magikarp is one of my all-time favourite pokemon, you wouldn't catch me mistreating one, or any pokemon for that matter.

Yeah, if we had pokemon, who'd need school? Sure, you'd need to learn the basics to get through life. But only like the stuff you learn up until secondary school. The stuff you learn there is pointless IMO.

How do you think crime would be if pokemon were real though? Personally I'd be fine. I have a Banette that would keep watch every night as it doesn't sleep.

if you had to go to school,NO MORE BUS!!!and theres an easy way to settle a bet

Green Bulbasaur
June 7th, 2006, 01:03 PM
It would be so awesome.

I've always wished it would happen one day.

emerald fan
June 7th, 2006, 06:41 PM
i want them to be real so my salamence could fly me everywhere!!!! 0,0

Kaysea
June 7th, 2006, 07:01 PM
Pokemon would be cool if they were real. I mean seriously, some things in life would just be easier to do. Although, it may also be dangerous. I mean it is possible that Pokemon can kill you, but it would still be cool if they really existed.

Dr_random
June 8th, 2006, 04:22 AM
If pokemon were real, then If there were any schools, you'd learn about pokemon, unless you never went cause you were on a journey during school

QlLA\/A
June 9th, 2006, 11:42 AM
heck yes, having pokemon around would make things so cool and happy, just imagine your walking to school and see like a.... seviper, that would be awesome, just catch it have it as a pet and teach it cool moves, that would ROCK!!!!

Ritsuka
June 13th, 2006, 12:11 PM
It would be really - really great!!!!
When I was younger me and my Pokémonlover friend used to imagine we have real Pokémons and played all day long. We were stupid I know!XD
So if pokémon would be real I would sacrifice my whole life to train and teach them. The only problem is I love legendary Pokémon more than normal ones...^-^""
I want Lugia!X))))

Kaylee
June 13th, 2006, 01:49 PM
having pokemon around would make things so much easier and more fun. x]

FaNtEcH
June 14th, 2006, 01:47 AM
if pokemon were here in real world we would hav died so easily because we cannot survive fire or electricity like ash

~Strawberry Vulpix~
June 14th, 2006, 01:54 AM
It would be wonderful if they were real. I'd have a vulpix who'd go everywhere with me. I'd never put it in it's ball. If they were a rareity then I'd only see if I could be lucky enough to have just a vulpix. But if we suddenly could have real life trainers etc. I'd probably look into a pokemon career n_n

Magma Blader
June 15th, 2006, 01:28 PM
Actually, leaving on ur own Pokemon journey is possible although it will take quite a lot of effort.

Tina
June 15th, 2006, 01:51 PM
Venusaur would kill you by wrapping its vines around you or stepping on you, and then proceed to eat you.
Blastoise would flood your town, and then proceed to eat you.
Charizard would burn your house down, and then proceed to eat you.

Too dangerous. Stay in the gameboy.

miyo
June 17th, 2006, 06:07 AM
I'm actually surprised that there were votes for 'no'.. I mean, most pokemon fans out there love pokemon and would of course wish that they were real..