PDA

View Full Version : Funny phrase

gamedude
May 18th, 2006, 08:59 AM
I know everything. Every cheat. Every attack. Every berry. Everithing exept what the
funny phrase is.If you tell me I willtell you anything at all.

shanecdavis
May 18th, 2006, 09:22 AM
The funny phrase is something you tell the girl to cheer her up and you can have a custom wallpaper for one of the boxes in your PC.

Since you know "everything", please enlighten me on what the percentage of damage is on positive Swampert with full HP EVs from a positive Sceptile Leaf Blade. Thanks.

Mr_Smilie:)
May 18th, 2006, 09:30 AM
check the Guide in this forum and shane are you just trying to test him LOL ^^

shanecdavis
May 18th, 2006, 09:40 AM
Guilty as charged. No offense, but people that claim they know everything or that their Poke can pwn all bug me.

gamedude
May 18th, 2006, 11:20 AM
The funny phrase is something you tell the girl to cheer her up and you can have a custom wallpaper for one of the boxes in your PC.

Since you know "everything", please enlighten me on what the percentage of damage is on positive Swampert with full HP EVs from a positive Sceptile Leaf Blade. Thanks.

It depends on level. If it's the same it's 100%

Razer302
May 18th, 2006, 11:42 AM
gamedude it takes years to learn everything about any of the pkm games most people on here dont no everything there is to no about them. i had never even heard of ev training before i came on here

shanecdavis
May 18th, 2006, 11:46 AM
Wow, you took me seriously. LOL Actually, at equal levels, damage can run from 87% to 100% with the average being 93.5%.

Razer302
May 18th, 2006, 11:49 AM
he was close but not good enough for someone that knows everything

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
May 18th, 2006, 12:40 PM
I've only did it with a Cheat Code and they just gave me a Pikachu wallpaper.

:t094:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

shanecdavis
May 18th, 2006, 12:48 PM
Queen Boo, I used to have the URL of a website where you could customize your wallpaper, but I have been unable to find it. I do believe it is somewhere in the Simple Questions thread, but I don't have the time to go search for it. Maybe Smarties still has it. I believe that is where I got it from. Either him or trjessie.

Squeegee Beckenheim
May 18th, 2006, 03:41 PM
Check the Emerald FAQ, it has a website that'll give you a cool wallpaper, in Emerald only.

Next time you have a question, ask it in Simple Questions. The link to this spam reducing thread is in my sig and in the group of stickies near the top of the R/S/E (GBA) thread listing.

CLOSED