PDA

View Full Version : to pee or not to pee that is the question

Fortune Hunter2
May 22nd, 2006, 07:07 PM
I really like this one girl at my school but how do I know if she likes me or not?

The Fallen
May 22nd, 2006, 07:10 PM
This belongs in OC. I'll send it over there for you.
Moved

bna_li
May 22nd, 2006, 10:59 PM
Ask her. Usually the feeling isn't mutual. But that shouldn't have been the name of the thread.

Zone
May 23rd, 2006, 09:44 AM
The name of this thread is misleading. I came here looking for a discussion on urine, and what do I get? Somebody asking for romantic advice.

As for your question, ask her. Or get someone else to ask her. Or ask her out.

Demonta
May 23rd, 2006, 10:42 AM
I was looking forward to urine too... aww!
You thought to post this on PC? The place built for pokegeeks!
I will be surprised if she liked you...

Chikara
May 23rd, 2006, 11:23 AM
The name of this thread is misleading. I came here looking for a discussion on urine, and what do I get? Somebody asking for romantic advice.

lol XD

Ask her. You can also tell if she is constantly staring at you ^^'

Allstories
May 23rd, 2006, 11:35 AM
Spell your name in gasoline on her front lawn and light it on fire. Then RUN LIKE HELL.

wakachamo
May 23rd, 2006, 12:12 PM
^That's the best tip ever. Worked for me. 'cept for the fact that the whole house almost burnt down with it. :<

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
May 23rd, 2006, 03:01 PM

Thats what I thought also and I was like ill and stuff. Well just ask her.

:t093:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Krafty Quill
May 23rd, 2006, 03:06 PM

As for your question, ask her. Or get someone else to ask her. Or ask her out.

:laugh:

How can you be disapointed that you found that was not what the topic was about?

Zone
May 23rd, 2006, 04:03 PM
:laugh:

How can you be disapointed that you found that was not what the topic was about?

Why wouldn't I be disappointed? This is blasphemy.

Persona
May 23rd, 2006, 04:32 PM
Err.. That's a very interesting thread title you have there. xD

As other people already said, ask her. But if she says no, I would be a little embarrassed. Well that's just me, maybe some people wouldn't feel like that, but I would.

Lord Mike
May 24th, 2006, 09:33 AM
I never go right to someone's face and say "Do you want to go out?". Develop a relationship with her first so your girlfriend/boyfriend phase can work out well.

Zone
May 24th, 2006, 02:14 PM
I never go right to someone's face and say "Do you want to go out?". Develop a relationship with her first so your girlfriend/boyfriend phase can work out well.

Well, you shouldn't come up to her out of the blue and ask her out. I did that last year, and was rejected. Big mistake. Talk with her before doing so, but according to somebody I know, you shouldn't make friends with her first. I don't know whether or not to believe him, because some of his stories are full of holes.

Fortune Hunter2
May 24th, 2006, 03:23 PM
Cool thanks alot guysshtjdjhdjdjhdjgfj

*~Ashley~*
May 24th, 2006, 03:30 PM
Please mind PC's four word rule and 25 character limit. Adding random characters to the end of the post to fill the 25 characters is seen as spam. Don't do it again, okay?

Fortune Hunter2
May 24th, 2006, 03:54 PM
Hey why the heck are you talking like my systen administrator?!?!?!?

Lily
May 24th, 2006, 04:00 PM
Please respect the designated moderators of the given forum, especially if you're the one at fault here. ^^;

Fortune Hunter2
May 24th, 2006, 04:03 PM
ok I'm really sorry and I diden't mean to question your "athority" or any thing.

Fortune Hunter2
May 24th, 2006, 04:16 PM
Help how do I start a thread?!??

Lily
May 24th, 2006, 04:18 PM
Go to the forum, and click on the icon that says 'create thread.' (This may differ according to the layout you're using).

Next time, try contacting a moderator for these simple questions instead of spamming them all around the forum.

Fortune Hunter2
May 24th, 2006, 04:20 PM
thank you very much you ate the greatest person ever however I did start this thread and I forgot how to so THANKS!!!!

Fortune Hunter2
May 24th, 2006, 04:21 PM
I started this Fourm! but thanks any way

*~Ashley~*
May 24th, 2006, 04:25 PM
Please stop double posting. Use the edit button if you need to add something.

But this is all off the topic of this thread anyway. If you don't have anything else to say about this particular topic, please don't add any more to it. 'kay?

Fortune Hunter2
May 24th, 2006, 05:41 PM
sry I am new here and I an trying to figure out everything

MegaFuz
May 24th, 2006, 05:52 PM
sry I am new here and I an trying to figure out everythingThen reading the Rules (http://pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=54097) would probably be a good place to start. -_-

And back on topic, just start up a casual conversation with her. Try to make her laugh, but don't make a fool of yourself either. Build up the conversation as time goes on, and then when you feel like you know each other well enough, ask her out. XD If you've got game, don't worry. You'll be fine. If you don't have game, you might want to ask one of your friends to help you out a little.

Gohan
May 25th, 2006, 06:34 PM
^ Dude, trust me, he has so not got game. The gap between him and a normal middle school student keeps getting bigger. He's sooo wierd! And he AGREES with me!

Zachary Tomas River Anderson, who is it? Not me man.... not me! Is it Lesley? Rayann? TONI?

Ahahaa....

This next one is awesome.....

SETH? SETH? SETH? SETH?

Dude, you should have seriously asked me. I can so get you hooked up man. Is she going out with someone? And if its Seth, don't sweat it; you can murder the bus seat. .... < XD

Freenaturearts
May 26th, 2006, 07:51 PM
First of all welcome =3 !Glad to see new users are still out there. And I agree I was looking for pee jokes or something XD, had me laughing before I even opened it. Lol now I'm in the mood to talk about pee so it's horible x3. but cute idea, you got me here.lol

Hm.. I would just ask her as well O-o. Being a female myself we are very nice sometimes about the subject and feel very flattered, the most lucky thing that can happen is she was thinking the same or wouldint mind trying to date you, but the worced I've found with females around here is they would take the question as a hooker joke and throw something at you depending on their age X_X It's nasty.. So ^^; Other then choosing your words right and being sure she has nothing in hand, not much I can say but um... buy her flowers o.o?
I dunno, they work for me but it all depends on her additude =D.

Waker of Chaos
May 26th, 2006, 08:41 PM
thank you very much you ate the greatest person ever however I did start this thread and I forgot how to so THANKS!!!!
Wait.... A moderator ate the greatest person ever? Then why am I still here? :laugh:

So yeah. Ask her, and don't pee.

Memory
May 27th, 2006, 03:41 PM
Well seeing as I'm a female... xD
I would probably get to know them first, make friends with them, ask to hang out some time or something. Ask for a study date with her... xD Once you get to know her and she gets to know you, ask her out. If she says no then ask if you could still be friends, then like maybe in a year or two she'll like you back.
xD My advice stinks.

Lord Mike
May 27th, 2006, 04:00 PM
Well seeing as I'm a female... xD
I would probably get to know them first, make friends with them, ask to hang out some time or something. Ask for a study date with her... xD Once you get to know her and she gets to know you, ask her out. If she says no then ask if you could still be friends, then like maybe in a year or two she'll like you back.
xD My advice stinks.

You are a female after all. You probably know more about how to do this. I stink at romatic advice and if anyone asks me "Should I ask her out?" I simply tell them to ask someone else. They'd be blaming me afterward if my advice didn't work.