PDA

View Full Version : Almost Got Jacked!

Jeremy
May 23rd, 2006, 08:28 PM
Well sweeties, I go to a ghetto school, so I should be used to this, but since I'm Asian, I let the kung fu sterotype kick in. Wait...let me explain it throughly. XD

Today sweeties, somebody almost got away with taking my cellphone. It's a razr, and not many kids in my high school got one. Anyway, this foo' that was in class said he needed to call his momma to ask her to pick him up. Well, me being nice and all, let him use my phone. He said he couldn't get any signal so he wanted to step outside. I knew something was up because I get nearly pefect signal in that part of the school. But, I didn't say anything and stepped outside with him. Then he quickly went back it the school and try to lock me out the building and said "It's my phone now, *****!" And tried to slam the door on me. I stopped him from closing the door, on me. He got out and try to hide my phone in his hand and yelling "Quit playing, I ain't got yo phone." Yeah, weird. So I grabbed his armed, pulled him towards me, and kicked him in the ribs with all my might. I think I hit him in the stomach to or something because he couldn't breathe. I then punched him in the gut and kicked him in the jaw, then locked him out the building.

Well sweeties, I have learned two things; I'm a sterotype, and I'm violent. XD

Edit: Yeah, point that out, Dawson. =p

Dawson
May 23rd, 2006, 11:51 PM
Why do you live in a ghetto school?

Drifblim
May 24th, 2006, 01:44 AM
Just forget he said that, I'm sure he didn't mean it.

Usually that never happens where I am, due to the rules being so tight and the will quashed. I only imagine how bad it is further down the way to the coast, though. And did you actually get the phone back?

mewthree w/armor
May 24th, 2006, 03:15 AM
If I were your parents, I would be proud of you for kicking his ***. Nice Job. Hopefully he isn't a crybaby and reports you.

Zone
May 24th, 2006, 03:35 AM
If I were your parents, I would be proud of you for kicking his ***. Nice Job. Hopefully he isn't a crybaby and reports you.

Reporting her wouldn't do him any good because he brought it upon himself by trying to steal it. If he did, they would believe her when she said he tried to steal it because she's a girl and he was a boy.

Dawson
May 24th, 2006, 04:29 AM
Reporting her wouldn't do him any good because he brought it upon himself by trying to steal it. If he did, they would believe her when she said he tried to steal it because she's a girl and he was a boy.
Princess Peach is a dude, in case you didn't know.

Toothache
May 24th, 2006, 04:34 AM
If you didn't know Jeremy enough, you'd swear he was a girl.

Anyway, did you get your phone back? It didn't say in your post...

Lord Mike
May 24th, 2006, 05:20 AM
I got a RAZR too and I let someone see mine and he called Goldberg. You know "800-600-6014". Man! My mom was PO'd!

Dawson
May 24th, 2006, 06:03 AM
Today sweeties, somebody almost got away with taking my cellphone.
I assume he did get his phone back.

Emma
May 24th, 2006, 07:53 AM
It serves him right, He shouldn't of done it in the first place XD

viridian doubletongue
May 24th, 2006, 07:53 AM
Sounds exactly like what my friend Eric would do.

Lord Mike
May 24th, 2006, 09:19 AM
People can't get what they want, so they steal. Does that help? Not really. Then the police finally track them down and they say "I blame society!".

Tinkleheimer
May 24th, 2006, 01:53 PM
Congrats on getting your phone back, awesome story.

Zone
May 24th, 2006, 02:01 PM
Princess Peach is a dude, in case you didn't know.

His gender is female, and his username also makes it seem like he is.

People can't get what they want, so they steal. Does that help? Not really. Then the police finally track them down and they say "I blame society!".

Nobody ever says "I blame society." Not theives, not rapists.

Jeremy
May 24th, 2006, 02:24 PM
Let me clear things up for some sweeties. XD
I did got my phone back, I am a boy who is acting like a girl...for some reason...XD.
Thanks sweeties. ^^
Rules aren't that strict where I go, but I try to act like a "good" student. XD

Zone
May 24th, 2006, 02:29 PM
Let me clear things up for some sweeties. XD
I did got my phone back, I am a boy who is acting like a girl...for some reason...XD.
Thanks sweeties. ^^ Rules aren't that strict we're I go, but I try to act like a "good" student. XD

I believe that's called "transvestism."

Jeremy
May 24th, 2006, 07:57 PM
What does me acting and looking like a girl on PC have to do with anything?

Drifblim
May 25th, 2006, 02:20 AM
Some people just aren't accustomed to it, I guess.

I would have given you away, but another person I found out didn't want me to announce it, so I just assumed you were a similar case.

-:Buro-kun Tsubasa:-
May 25th, 2006, 03:03 AM
Peachy Peachy Peachy! Heh heh,
Anyways, good on 'ya. Did he bleed?
Your a boy? *shudders* I've learnt a valuble lesson, never trust someone you see online.

Lord Mike
May 25th, 2006, 05:57 AM
That's just plain scary!!!

Zaikiro
May 25th, 2006, 07:01 AM
Jeremy fighting.? Does not susprise me a bit.....................really.

But good thing you got it back.

Jodi
May 25th, 2006, 07:14 AM
WTF! He is a boy! You guys are so retarded. >> You guys don't know my sweety, personally, as I do.

Sammi
May 25th, 2006, 08:36 AM
Jodi, don't insult members. >_>; Leave Jeremy alone. That, and it was slightly off-topic.

...I think both my parents have a razr, or something simular to it. XD; They were only about 1 Euro. XD

Well, at least they paid for stealing it. 0=)

Dawg 2005
May 25th, 2006, 08:42 AM
Wow, I'm suprised that happened Jeremy.

Well at least you got in a kick, and your phone.

Zone
May 25th, 2006, 10:56 AM
WTF! He is a boy! You guys are so retarded. >> You guys don't know my sweety, personally, as I do.

Using retarded as an insult, eh? Quite mature.

*~Ashley~*
May 25th, 2006, 11:03 AM
Zone, Sammi already handled that remark, so if you don't have anything to add to the actual topic at hand, Jeremy's phone, then please don't post at all.

I only let my friends borrow my phone, but it's not like anyone would want to steal my crappy phone anyway. XD Glad you ended up getting yours back though~

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
May 25th, 2006, 12:43 PM
Nice job because I would of done the same. Fight until I get back whats mines.

:t094:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Lord Mike
May 25th, 2006, 01:57 PM

Wow! You are really worked up I see.

The thing I learned from having a RAZR. Always buy the insurance. Its a $50 deductable so if your phone breaks or misplaced, it can be replaced. You have to pay $300 for a new RAZR if something happens to it. Though I have Cingular so its probably different with T-Moblie and Verizon.

nicoleb
May 25th, 2006, 03:58 PM
OMG, Jeremy-chan, you're so... Violent! I love you! XD The closest thing I've ever done to someone I've sprung was stepped on a guy's hand when he tried to steal my Digimon thingy. XD

bna_li
May 25th, 2006, 05:25 PM
That's awesome. Good for you.

Flabébé
May 25th, 2006, 05:40 PM
Well sweeties, I go to a ghetto school, so I should be used to this, but since I'm Asian, I let the kung fu sterotype kick in. Wait...let me explain it throughly. XD

Today sweeties, somebody almost got away with taking my cellphone. It's a razr, and not many kids in my high school got one. Anyway, this foo' that was in class said he needed to call his momma to ask her to pick him up. Well, me being nice and all, let him use my phone. He said he couldn't get any signal so he wanted to step outside. I knew something was up because I get nearly pefect signal in that part of the school. But, I didn't say anything and stepped outside with him. Then he quickly went back it the school and try to lock me out the building and said "It's my phone now, *****!" And tried to slam the door on me. I stopped him from closing the door, on me. He got out and try to hide my phone in his hand and yelling "Quit playing, I ain't got yo phone." Yeah, weird. So I grabbed his armed, pulled him towards me, and kicked him in the ribs with all my might. I think I hit him in the stomach to or something because he couldn't breathe. I then punched him in the gut and kicked him in the jaw, then locked him out the building.

Well sweeties, I have learned two things; I'm a sterotype, and I'm violent. XD

Edit: Yeah, point that out, Dawson. =p

Not to be a know-it-all cause I'm not but both of you broke the censor bypass rule.

But hey way to go Jeremey! Nice job!

Tinkleheimer
May 25th, 2006, 06:03 PM
Congrats on being a boy. I am sure you will use your powers for good.

Jeremy
May 26th, 2006, 06:09 AM
Not to be a know-it-all cause I'm not but both of you broke the censor bypass rule.

Once again, somebody goes off topic, slightly. You sure I did? I just typed astricks. =p XD

Congrats on being a boy. I am sure you will use your powers for good.
Uhh...thanks for congrats on my y chromozone? o.O;

Anyway thankie, sweeties.

I'm not sure T-Mobile have insurance for a razr. I've gotta check that out.

Dawg 2005
May 27th, 2006, 04:39 AM
Uhh...thanks for congrats on my y chromozone? o.O;
XD!!

Just to let you know, Jeremy, I probably would've killed the guy if he even tryed stealing anything of mine. XD

But nice going. XD

Lord Mike
May 27th, 2006, 04:46 AM
The Princess Peach being a boy still really scares me.

Anyway, RAZRs are the hottest phones now, aside from the Blade and SLVR, and believe me, everybody complients my phone still even though like 30 other kids in my grade have one.

exemption
May 28th, 2006, 06:09 AM
With T-Mobile, I believe it used to be $3.99/mo for insurance, though it might have changed since back then. I tried looking on the net for information about T-Mobile insurance, and came up with pretty much nothing.

The RAZR is the hottest phone here too. Thinking of upgrading it to the RAZR V3x instead, since just about everybody has the normal RAZR in my area (and in pink too, sheesh), despite me being one of the first few people with that phone in Melbourne. :p

Lord Mike
May 28th, 2006, 06:52 AM
It sure is the hottest phone around. It world really stink to get it stolen.

Metaforte
May 28th, 2006, 08:34 AM

You know, we need more people like you in the world. People at my school would had screamed and start crying and get their friends or boyfriends, while my friends would just jump them and deal with them their way fit.

I almost got jacked to, then got in a fight and almost got arrested. MMy friends got involved in it too. Anyways, nice job. Also I HATE streotypes!

Nina-Chan
May 28th, 2006, 09:17 AM
I got jacked by this guy at a park one time. He stole my DS. But i kicked him where the sun don't shine, and he dropped it. Luckaly, my DS got a small scratch on the outside (it was closed) and wasen't hurt other wise. I ran away afterwards. x3

T.T my grandfather got a razor phone and I don't... He dosen't need to look cool in front of cute guys, how come HE GOT ONE???!!!! >.<

Lord Mike
May 28th, 2006, 09:36 AM
I got mine for my birthday. I got it by begging my parents 24/7 for it. A few people attempted to steal it, though I never leave it unattended. When someone 100 feet away from my friend asks "Can I use your phone?" he literally chugs it 100 feet and hopes the person catches it. Pretty crazy way to risk your phone if you ask me.

Jeremy
May 29th, 2006, 07:11 AM
Well sweeties, I've got mine 2 weeks before school started. The funny thing is, I didn't want one, nor did I know did they existed. XD I'm not into cellphones, in fact, I've got more cellphone games then numbers on my cellphone. XD
I'm not really sure what the big hype is with RAZRs, they look cool...but that's about it. XD
Guy: Cool, you got a razr!
Me: What? Where? I'm not shaving. I only got a cellphone.
=p

xXMunchlaxrox772Xx , someone almost jack your DS?! You should have been brutal to him! Well atleast you kicked him there. XD

Lord Mike
May 29th, 2006, 07:37 AM
Well sweeties, I've got mine 2 weeks before school started. The funny thing is, I didn't want one, nor did I know did they existed. XD I'm not into cellphones, in fact, I've got more cellphone games then numbers on my cellphone. XD
I'm not really sure what the big hype is with RAZRs, they look cool...but that's about it. XD
Guy: Cool, you got a razr!
Me: What? Where? I'm not shaving. I only got a cellphone.
=p

xXMunchlaxrox772Xx , someone almost jack your DS?! You should have been brutal to him! Well atleast you kicked him there. XD

Its seems to me that no one I know actually calls people anymore. They use their phones to take pictures, play games, and text message. I know from experience because I have 3,193 rollover minutes.

BlisseysCharizard
May 29th, 2006, 12:09 PM
First of all Princees Peach, did you get in trouble and second, you learned a lesson, don't let people borrow your things if you don't know them.

Lord Mike
May 29th, 2006, 12:26 PM
Yeah. You can never trust anyone you don't know.

Dawg 2005
May 30th, 2006, 05:14 AM
I got mine for my birthday. I got it by begging my parents 24/7 for it. A few people attempted to steal it, though I never leave it unattended. When someone 100 feet away from my friend asks "Can I use your phone?" he literally chugs it 100 feet and hopes the person catches it. Pretty crazy way to risk your phone if you ask me.
So he drank your phone? XD

BlisseysCharizard, Jeremy was too nice, now he'll be careful. XD

Say, Jeremy, can I use your phone? *Shot*

Lord Mike
May 30th, 2006, 07:48 AM
So he drank your phone? XD

Lol. Drank? He chugged as in throw.

Jeremy
May 30th, 2006, 08:10 AM
Lol. Drank? He chugged as in throw.
Sweetie, I think the word you're looking for was "chunked".

No sweetie, I didn't get in trouble, because the guy apparently didn't tell anyone, and if he did, he didn't even knew my name. Which is kinda dumb, because I've been in class with him all semester. =p

And second sweetie...lesson? There's a lesson? Is the lesson, don't try to steal from a brutal Asian? XD

wakachamo
May 30th, 2006, 08:17 AM
XD And Jeremy, even if he did say something, of course he would have to tell the truth, and say he started all this, right?

Dawg 2005
May 30th, 2006, 10:25 AM
Sweetie, I think the word you're looking for was "chunked".
Exactly what I was trying to point out. XD

And second sweetie...lesson? There's a lesson? Is the lesson, don't try to steal from a brutal Asian? XD
Rofl, that would most likely be the lesson.

Note to self: Don't steal Jeremy's things. XD

iamback
May 30th, 2006, 07:48 PM
Whoa, you did what you had to do to that kid! I would've done the same thing, but I'm too cowardly.. XD

WHALESDUDE
May 30th, 2006, 08:51 PM
The Princess Peach being a boy still really scares me.

Not as scary as a boy who pretends to be a PREGNANT woman... I've seen that somewhere... >_>

I would have done the same think as *pause* Him... because I'm defending my horde... I wouldn't let some ghetto kid take my stuff ^_^

iamback
May 30th, 2006, 10:02 PM
Not as scary as a boy who pretends to be a PREGNANT woman... I've seen that somewhere... >_>

So have I...and it's scary. O_O

Lord Mike
May 31st, 2006, 07:43 AM
That's really scary. I mean it.

I know a friend that had a RAZR and broke it in his back pocket to sitting down.