PDA

View Full Version : ZOMGFTA - New Pokemon Special Chapter Releases!

Ash_Pokemaster
May 25th, 2006, 04:53 AM
Thanks Umeko and CSakuraS!! Three new Chapters of Pokemon Special, the GSC Saga are released! You can find them and download here: http://www.zomgfta.com/projects.html

Sanjoo ZOMFTA :D Ya're the best ;D

trynksssj2
May 25th, 2006, 08:58 AM
yeah!! :D i cant w8 for nicoleb to scan the next chapters in order to read these chapters after ;)

nicoleb
May 25th, 2006, 03:34 PM
yeah!! :D i cant w8 for nicoleb to scan the next chapters in order to read these chapters after ;)
^^; I didn't scan these, zomgfta.com did. Though I must admit, it'll be fun to compare a scanslated version of volume 8 and a Viz version of it.

KamonPedro
May 25th, 2006, 03:56 PM
^^; I didn't scan these, zomgfta.com did. Though I must admit, it'll be fun to compare a scanslated version of volume 8 and a Viz version of it.

I think he's saying that he's going to wait till you scan up to Volume 7, so he can read volume 8! Although, to be honest, the beginning of 8 really isn't tied to 7 and before, so reading those aren't going to spoil anything, as of yet.

swtaznsteph
May 27th, 2006, 11:00 AM
Ahh awesome! I've been waiting for this release for a while now....^^

Maxim
May 28th, 2006, 01:39 AM
Volume 8 was translated by Chuang Yi not Viz.
Viz translated only 7 first Volumes (Kanto arc).

nicoleb
May 28th, 2006, 04:12 PM
Volume 8 was translated by Chuang Yi not Viz.
Viz translated only 7 first Volumes (Kanto arc).
Actually, I don't think it was Chuang Yi or Viz who did 8 and 9. I'm lazy, so I just say that Viz did the lot. Because they're all awful translations. XD

trynksssj2
May 29th, 2006, 01:14 AM
I think he's saying that he's going to wait till you scan up to Volume 7, so he can read volume 8! Although, to be honest, the beginning of 8 really isn't tied to 7 and before, so reading those aren't going to spoil anything, as of yet.

that was what i meant ;) but till then i think that i will have the real mangas :P

enyce
May 29th, 2006, 06:08 PM
whooo

will ZOMGFTA be doing volumes 8-15???

Umeko
May 30th, 2006, 04:45 PM
will ZOMGFTA be doing volumes 8-15???
Eventually. XD; Whoooo I'm so creepy randomly popping in every so often!!

enyce
May 31st, 2006, 11:53 AM
Eventually. XD; Whoooo I'm so creepy randomly popping in every so often!!

Better eventually than never

Jinjo
June 23rd, 2006, 07:57 PM
Ooh. I was looking for this link topic creator! Many thanks! (although it sorta annoys me how simple the URL is...)

Paperfairy
June 28th, 2006, 04:36 PM
I visit ZOMGTA regularly to check for updates, but the site is down? Or did they changes addresses? Wuzzup?

"Kids, don't follow Gold. He's hardly the model child."

Maxim
June 28th, 2006, 10:26 PM
The project is in dead point. No Pokemon updates and the site is down. But I can understand that: ZOMGFTA is focusing on Fullmetall Alchemis not Pokemon. It's a pity, I liked ZOMGFTA'shigh-quality scans. They were nice.