View Full Version : What Makes you Mad?

September 21st, 2003, 3:58 PM
What are a few things that make you mad?

Mine is when people bash pokemon and when I hear about innocent people being killed. Just to name a few...

September 21st, 2003, 4:01 PM
I have a feeling that this will turn into a flame war.......What makes me mad is when people hate bush for trying to get rid of terrorists or whatever reason they say.

September 21st, 2003, 4:06 PM
What makes me mad is when United States "helps" a country and when my flight is delayed by hours.

September 21st, 2003, 4:09 PM
Indeed, I'll be watching this. There was a thread a while back much like this that got closed.

September 21st, 2003, 4:12 PM
I hope it dousen't get to the point where it has to be closed, from people flaming each other and the talking of the president and terrorists.

in this post please just state whatever makes you mad and only that. Don't respond to someone else's comment like "why does bush make you mad? i think blah blah blah", as those will spark flame war...

i have a small list... i'll get very annoyed about the below (but only rarely do i get "mad" at it)

-pokemon bashing but that person who knows nothing about pokemon. this applies to all forms of bashing too. At least bash with research and knowledge

-stupid people who shows off, especially in terms of marks in school and money

-lazy classmates who'll pull your mark down in group projects

-ppl who takes the role of leaders but they actually have bad leadership

i'll post more later...

Ok can we get off the US topic?
It makes me mad when some one that bashes Pokemon

September 21st, 2003, 4:16 PM
lol... i just realize that part of my post got sensored out... let me edit it... *edits*

z type
September 21st, 2003, 4:17 PM
What makes me mad let see about every thing. :classic:

September 21st, 2003, 4:18 PM
What gets me mad is lazy people who do nothing useful.

September 21st, 2003, 4:22 PM
I can overlook most things. Anyway, liers.

September 21st, 2003, 5:24 PM
Also, people who can't ever take a joke get me frustrated.

oni flygon
September 21st, 2003, 6:04 PM
Gamefaqs... I just looked at their message boards and it says that there's NO POKEMON MANGA ALLOWED oh those F***** B***** LOOSERS! for their info, I'm a fan of POKEMON MANGA! D*** them!

*throws the one who wrote that in pit where Voldo lives*

September 21st, 2003, 6:11 PM
I understand you're angry, but settle down, a lot of people dislike the GameFAQs message boards. @_@;

September 21st, 2003, 6:12 PM
I hate gamefaq's board.. they stink, they suck, they are crap, you know the rest.

September 21st, 2003, 6:16 PM
Their boards my be crap, but thats best place where you can get the faq to almost any game.

Also when I hear little kids crying in malls, and then they do it continually, not stopping. Err...

September 21st, 2003, 6:28 PM
I hate gamefaq's board.. they stink, they suck, they are crap, you know the rest.
LOL, now that is funny:laugh:.

September 21st, 2003, 6:31 PM
Well, GameFAQs seems to be good for FAQs for games only. not message boards..

oni flygon
September 21st, 2003, 6:32 PM
Gamefaqs board never helps. TheySPAM alot and they say so many disgusting stuff in the SC2 boards (Taki's Breasts) . Worst of all, Leave a message for 5 minutes then your topic will dissapear and you have to find it through thousands of pages of threads ...ARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

*throws gamefaqs message board to a pit where Voldo AND Astaroth live*

September 21st, 2003, 6:38 PM
W00t! I have over 1k posts! And that's mad!!:) J/K:laugh::D

September 21st, 2003, 6:43 PM
Congrats... 22sa.. I will get back up there soon or later.

September 21st, 2003, 7:24 PM
Voldo lives in a pit? Well, I guess it could be where you fight him in Arcade most of the time. o.o;

What makes me mad? When the Extremely hard computers know which move I'm doing before I do it and they GI it... -.-;

DS / StarCaliber
September 22nd, 2003, 8:21 AM

Unfortunately, there's no shortage of them either.

September 22nd, 2003, 11:12 AM
People that make fun of me or others , People that get other people to get mad or call me names , theres lots but im ghoing to avoid saying them.