• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

For you X-Men fans.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2015
This has nothing to do with X3, I just happened to find it recently. In the 90s, Saban made an X-Men cartoon that actually managed to somewhat follow the comics. Many of us have seen it on Jetix. Anyway, the series made its way over to Japan, much in the same way that Anime makes its way to the US. And like the US versions of Anime, the Japanese versions sometimes get a bit of a musical overhaul. Check these out.

http://video.search.yahoo.com/video...&oid=53dd4c9c89ede43d&size=10.3kB&dur=1&src=p

http://video.search.yahoo.com/video...&oid=619978d3e853fc32&size=4.0MB&dur=90&src=p

Chase Leader

Music Is My Miracle Drug!
Years
Wow I wasn't aware...but then again I am not that big of an X-Men fan...I did watch some of the classic X-Men cartoons though...

Good find.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 13, 2007
Wow, this brings back memories. I actually have several VHS from this show in my room, along with the comics and toys that coincided with the series. It was a fun show while it lasted; atleast better than "Spiderman and His Amazing Friends."

DrCoolSanta

Erode away...
Years
X-MEN EVOLUTION is better in my openion because this one ws too boring same story of that very powerful guy trying to take over the world and x-men trying to hide from people who now started to hate mutants.
neways this was gud foxkids started showing this again around 2-3 yrs before but it is over now i dont know about the comics i stil have 1-2 of them in my pile of mad mag.
this was rathr great in the starting but later it became boring
scottxjean- i love their love. lol

Keitaro

Urashima
Years
レオ said:
Wow, this brings back memories. I actually have several VHS from this show in my room, along with the comics and toys that coincided with the series. It was a fun show while it lasted; atleast better than "Spiderman and His Amazing Friends."
(Referring to Spidey & Amazing Friends) lol, I loved the crossovers in that show.

Anyway, saw every single episode of the X-Men: TAS episode. What I liked about it is they brought up lot of sagas from the comics from Dark Phoenix to Age of Apocalypse to even the Savage Land. And although they added their different twist to the stories themselves every now and then, they stayed true to the art concept. What I liked is they gave Wolverine an awesome voice in that series compared to the previous Australian accent they gave him in the series previously. He even said 'dingo' and he's Canadian. Pretty funny stuff though…

Back