PDA

View Full Version : What Is The Best Pokemon Ever?

Juggernaut X
April 8th, 2004, 10:14 AM
k, i say that the most unbeatable pokemon possible is laios, because all it needs is soul dew and its highest possible special attack( 349 ) would be doubled. no way around it. no way to stop it. so just lose like a man.

make that LATIOS! sorry folks, overlooked that. 14 and can't spell Latios...

Pokemaster10000
April 8th, 2004, 11:58 AM
This belongs into the pokemon general section.
Really no pokemon is unbeatable.

Ryoutarou
April 8th, 2004, 12:28 PM
unless you count mewtwo but then again...no one will ever touch him...

Pokemaster10000
April 8th, 2004, 12:31 PM
Yeah Mewtwo, Kyogre or Rayquaza can stop Latios.
Even if Latios sp.atk is high. It's def and sp.def is killingly low.
It will die first anyways from an attack from any of these three.

Ryoutarou
April 8th, 2004, 12:32 PM
in the anim game and manga thoese are the 3 most powerfull of all....so far

Pokemaster10000
April 8th, 2004, 12:40 PM
Yeah, Rayquaza has every sort of good offense, hp, and speed.
Mewtwo has high Sp.Attack and speed and hp.
Kyogre has high sp.attack and sp.def and hp.

They're all cheap to use so I don't use them.

Ryoutarou
April 8th, 2004, 12:50 PM
Ya that's why my quilava allways comes through for me!

Kairi
April 8th, 2004, 12:56 PM
*moved* Kyogre is the cheapest. Period. Its weather effect boosts its water attack power, makes thunder a no miss move, and it learns every move it needs to fight off any opponent, except maybe Blissey. Its as bad as RBY Mewtwo.

Ryoutarou
April 8th, 2004, 01:16 PM
Still it's good for a "Super" team...which i use once and a while.

Chairman Kaga
April 8th, 2004, 01:24 PM
I pick Dunsparce...because he's well...uhh...Dunsparce :p

Pokemaster10000
April 8th, 2004, 01:32 PM
I pick Dunsparce...because he's well...uhh...Dunsparce :p

*sparkles eyes*
No way, Dunsparce is soo cool! :P
.....NOT!

Actually the best pokemon is Sunkern.
*everyone awes* XD

stewie&rupert
April 8th, 2004, 03:18 PM
in the anime its of coarse mewtwo since it will reflect any attack that comes near it.

Dragon tamer
April 9th, 2004, 12:35 PM
Mew because if I remember correctly Mew beat mewtwo in a fight in the first movie and is really powerful at a high level!

dqle
April 9th, 2004, 01:43 PM
Mewtwo according to the movie WAS stronger than Mew, but the battle didn't last long enough to determine that.

If Mewtwo (movie/show) were to challenge any legendary, he'd win. Unstoppable. Can stop any attack and send people back in time sorta like Celebi.

P.S. From what I've seen, Soul Dew only BOOSTS Sp. Attack and Sp. Defense, not doubles it. Tried it myself. Should have easily won Battle Tower lvl 100, but was creamed every battle. The only doubling item is Light Ball. That item doubles Pikachu's Sp. Attack. It even says so in the item description. And it works.

Chairman Kaga
April 9th, 2004, 01:58 PM
*sparkles eyes*
No way, Dunsparce is soo cool! :P
.....NOT!

Actually the best pokemon is Sunkern.
*everyone awes* XD

Dunsparce eats Sunkerns for breakfast, Mewtwos for lunch, and Kyogres for dinner :P He's an unstoppable, bloodthirsty, invincible beast :P

I use :P too much :P

Boy Mew
April 11th, 2004, 07:12 PM
Mew! it took on mewtwo no sweat lol.

dqle
April 11th, 2004, 08:03 PM
Like I said, the battle didn't last very long to determine who'd win.

And seriously. Stop it with the Dunsparce already. Sure it's cool and all, but it's not a legendary.

Chairman Kaga
April 11th, 2004, 08:16 PM
This topic isn't restricted to best legendary pokemon. I can't help that I have a strange fascination with Dunsparce -.-

^^NICK^^ v.2.0
April 11th, 2004, 10:59 PM
I think all Pokemon are unique and Special in their own little ways. I can't say who's the best, but Pikachu's my favorite.

PM2008
April 12th, 2004, 10:59 AM
I say it depends on the level and attacks of the Pokemon.
As long as the Pokemon is strong it is the best Pokemon ever. :P

Conscience
April 12th, 2004, 01:19 PM
Gardevoir hands down , you can keep your legendaries , Gardevoir is my favourite pokemon ever. Get it to a decent level, teach it good attacks and have its IV Bonus' at max and it will take on anything and stand a good chance of winnning.
And i think its just one of the smartest and coolest pokemon too.

jj984jj
April 12th, 2004, 01:27 PM
How about Jirachi? Can any pokemon beat something that can make anything come true? I mean all he would need is a wisher and then all that wisher would have to do is say "I wish I could beat Mewtwo" or "I wish I could beat Deoxy" then it should come true. At least that's the way I see it.

Varied Deoxys
April 12th, 2004, 01:48 PM
Deoxys. It's probably one of the most interesting Pokemon I've encountered next to Castform. The whole idea of a Pokemon being able to have a certain form depending on the version, and having different stats depending on what version it's been encountered in, is pure genius and a new step forward in the world of Pokemon.

Dear Nintendo,

I love you.

Your fan,
Varied Deoxys

Pogiforce-14
April 12th, 2004, 02:52 PM
Blaziken is the coolest, without question. :p No denying it. :D

Lucifer
April 13th, 2004, 02:42 AM
Gardevoir hands down , you can keep your legendaries , Gardevoir is my favourite pokemon ever. Get it to a decent level, teach it good attacks and have its IV Bonus' at max and it will take on anything and stand a good chance of winnning.
And i think its just one of the smartest and coolest pokemon too.

The only two decent attacking moves it learns are Psychic and Thunderbolt though (unless you count Shadow Ball. But that low Attack hurts it). Against a Claydoll you just can't win.

Kyogre and Mewtwo are the cheapest. Even though Kyogre's rain can actually work against it when facing an enemy with Thunder. Mewtwo is just a pure, indestructable tank. No real stat weakness, ridiculously high Special Attack and Recover. Ugh.

As for the best Pokemon (as in favourite) though, I'd say Houndoom or Girafarig.

dqle
April 13th, 2004, 05:41 AM
OK, strongest Pokmon: Mewtwo. (see previous posts)
My favorite Pokmon: Pichu!
It's hard not to react to a Pichu's call. They're cute, snuggly, and just plain cool!

As for best Pokmon... There's none! ALL Pokmon have their ups and downs. There's no 'best'.

Lanceiscool
April 13th, 2004, 06:11 AM
To quote someone in Red/Blue: "...there is no universally strong pokemon."

J TITAN
April 13th, 2004, 08:36 AM
I hear Deoxys is supposed to be the next Mewtwo. A complete juggernaut.( i looked up what a juggernaut was). the guy who started this thread must be really into power. Anyway, Deoxys is different on different versions, and looks different. Check him out on Serebii.net pokedex. The deoxys on fire red has: high attack, sp. attack, and speed. defense is a nightmare. leaf green deoxys has high defense, sp. defense, and hp. so if the two deoxys"s fought, it would take forever. Deoxys(fire red) is best. It will kill you before you can take advantage of his bad defense. also: leaf green deoxys has a terrible attack force. The 7th movie is about deoxys vs. rayquaza. the japanese name is " Visitor From the Space Fissure!". Deoxys is , of course, from space. Fire red Deoxys has attack 399, sp. attack 399, and his speed is high(not sure how high his maximum speed is; hasn't been revealed yet. Deoxys vs. all 352. victory to fire red deoxys.

Pokedragonfire
April 13th, 2004, 09:14 AM
Groudon isn't bad...he has few weaknesses if you teach him the right attacks, Kyogre goes down to electric, the rain doesn't protect it like the sun protects Groudon...

asher_son_of_ash
April 13th, 2004, 10:19 AM
For me? Steelix. With a Thunderbolt attack. oO; And a few ground type attacks too...That will make him strong...I think.

Porygon
April 13th, 2004, 10:24 AM
I was unaware that Steelix are compatable with the Thunderbolt move. Sounds strange to me, especially with their low Sp.Atk.

asher_son_of_ash
April 13th, 2004, 11:42 AM
Meh, guess I got an attack wrong. oo;

^_~

Jess
April 13th, 2004, 02:29 PM
The best Pokemon EVER must be Suicune.. It is cool.. and it was on the first episode of Pokemon Johto Journeys and on 'For Ho-Oh The Bell Tolls" and "Pokemon 4Ever".

Lucifer
April 14th, 2004, 01:11 AM
Steelix can't learn Thunderbolt.

J TITAN: There is no 'better' Deoxys. If anything, the Leaf Green variation would at least last longer than his FR counterpart. A strong Dark-type with Crunch could destroy FR Deoxys easily should it survive his first assault.

//mew\\
April 14th, 2004, 03:31 AM
The best pokemon ever......Suicine......

hyrule center
April 14th, 2004, 06:14 AM
haunter .

ZaneZalen
May 9th, 2009, 05:00 PM
No your all wrong.

Magikarp FTW!

Mike20PR
May 9th, 2009, 05:22 PM
Tyranitar FTW!!!!!! with his immunity to psychic attacks and crunch, he can own mewtwo easily if used correctly

it is just a plain monster

Blaziken_Boy
May 9th, 2009, 06:11 PM
Good job, Zalen. You just bumped a 5-year old thread.

jackblaze
May 9th, 2009, 09:37 PM
since i hate legendary pokemon i think the strongest pokemon is between Tyranitar , Agron or dare i say it Charzard

zerwey
May 9th, 2009, 10:04 PM
edit: 5 year old thread....wth?!

Pokeyomom
May 9th, 2009, 10:21 PM
Mew is actually a force to be reckoned with. I know eveyone has mentioned Mewtwo, but dont forget his snuggly little predecesor is pretty kick a** 2. His stats are perfectly well rounded, he can learn ANYthing, and yeah.. Lol.]

I like Steelix to, its just he is so damn weak to everything. It sucks:C

And yes Groudon is better than Kyorge (imo), but Raquaza owns both of them. Seriously he's a dragon, he has air lock, and is very tm compatable.

ShinjisLover
May 10th, 2009, 05:00 AM
Are we talking strategically, statistically, or personal preference?

Went
May 10th, 2009, 05:57 AM
edit: 5 year old thread....wth?!

My thoughts precisely o_O

~Closed