PDA

View Full Version : Yellow Brick Road

code zerro the deluge
May 31st, 2006, 01:59 PM
So let's go back, follow the yellow brick road As we go on another episode Journey with me as I take you through this nifty little place That I once used to call home sweet home

Okkkk I just wanna say
That I am lost without words
All of you have heard
Who is the best
There is no test
Ask me anything you want
If you wannt her then you need to front
What hold up in thios world
Trapped with a annoying little girl
Like Dac to call names
Well then let's play games

So let's go back, follow the yellow brick road As we go on another episode Journey with me as I take you through this nifty little place That I once used to call home sweet home

Ok I am lost with out you
My guide and path
You know it's true
I am 35 d+ in math
Now it's time to hit the showers take a bath
While I am stuck on a path
Bewtween good and evil
Like carn and seeble
Call me a name
I'll steal you in da face

HAHAHAHAHAH

Emma
May 31st, 2006, 02:16 PM
Are you taking the lyrics from songs? Because that's one of Eminems songs XD

Amy-chan
May 31st, 2006, 02:25 PM
Are you taking the lyrics from songs? Because that's one of Eminems songs XD
*Google searches* ...This is true. Please refrain from plagiarism in future works, Mr. Code Zerro....

Kalylia
May 31st, 2006, 03:28 PM
Indeed. Plagerism is a terrible thing. You never want to take someone else's hard work. It's unfair to the author and makes you look very foolish.

oni flygon
May 31st, 2006, 03:42 PM
The consequence for plagiarism is a closed thread. Please avoid any kind of plagiarism (and if you don't know the difference between an homage or reference and plagiarism, please do), because in the future, you might end up going to court for a trial.

*CLOSED*