PDA

View Full Version : Make up you're own Pokemon game cheat!

emeraldslay
April 8th, 2004, 12:20 PM
OK, here's how you play. Make up a cheat for one of either red/blue/yellow/silver/gold/crystal and put it here. Make it hard and the craziest one wins! Ill be judging! Here is one I made up for silver/gold:

Talk to bill 9 times. Then go to the daycare centre and fish in there pond. You will catch a vaporeon. Go to slowpoke well and you will find a rocket there. He will trade a vaporeon for a Mew.

I am not in the competition but i'll reguarly post a few for the heck of it.

Edit by Igtica: Deadline is now June 1st. We also need judges in order to make this a proper contest, so please e-mail me if interested.

Dragon tamer
April 8th, 2004, 01:41 PM
here is mine for silver:

raise a starmie to level 90 and make it hold a sun stone then go to new bark town and speak to mom 100 times then when she says "is this about money" just say no then trade starmie for a blastoise with a freind then the starmie will evove into a mew and the blastoise will evolve into a venasaur

Pokedragonfire
April 8th, 2004, 06:18 PM
I got one:
In ruby/sapphire, catch a Relicanth. Trade it while it is holding a Heart Scale. Take the traded Relicanth (do not trade it back) to the Elite Four. Beat them with it in your party. It must still be holding the heart scale. Go to the Sky Pillar and go to the top floor. Defeat Rayquaza with Relicanth (don't catch it) and then wait in the tower for 10 hours. Obtain an Eon Ticket (after you've done this NOT before) and go to the Island. Beat Latios/Latias with Relicanth and you will obtain Deoxys.

Leo
April 9th, 2004, 12:18 AM
i got one for u :
CATCH all the unown in gold / silver and go to get the gs ball from kurt and go to alex forest and u will find serebii

stewie&rupert
April 9th, 2004, 08:30 PM
I got 1:
In ruby/sapphire, catch a relicanth. Trade it while it is holding a heart scale. Take the traded relicanth (do not trade it back) to the elite 4. Beat them with it in your party. It must still be holding the heart scale. Go to rayquaza's tower and go to the top floor. Beat rayquaza with relicanth (don't catch it) and then wait in the tower for 10 hours. Obtain an Eon Ticket (after you've done this NOT before) and go to the Island. Beat Latios/Latias with relicanth and you will obtain Deoxys.

that ones good but sacraficing rayquaza for deoxys :shocked: ill pass.

heres one->
get all 8 badges and beat elite 4 twice. go to may and she'll give u wurple that only knows splash(its unstopable :shocked: <-sarcasm). wurmple would be holding a pass to kanto. get all 8 badges in kanto and u would automatically be taken to elm's(yes, elm's). elm will tell u that you stole his beloved starter pokemon. you would appear with a question mark on your head and then elm will come up to u with a butter knife and kill you. you will drop dramatically to the floor and die.... the screen will turn black and elm would appear and say "oh!,ha they're were just playing 'hide n' go seek', haha i've got such a bad memory, and ive got to do something about my anger.hahahahahaha..............".
then once u turn on ur game again u will play new game(no choice). and instead of picking trecko, torchic, or mudkip u will play with, u guessed it, a shiny wurmple that ONLY knows splash. enjoy the rest of the game. :D

hah this took me quite a while to think up. if u want can u rate this one.ill thank u by sending u a shiny wurmple that only knows splash. :D

Cassie-chan
April 10th, 2004, 02:52 PM
Let's see...

Getting Rayquaza (in blue/red)

First, you must catch mewtwo without useing your master ball. Then get a dragonnite without trading. You can evolve it from dracini. Talk to Oak with only those 2 pokemon with you. He will ask if those are the only 2 pokemon you have. Say yes and he'll give you change powder. Buy a leaf stone. Use the change powder on dragonnite. If you use it on mewtwo he will kill you and you will have to restart your game. Now use the leaf stone on mewtwo. The mewtwo will involve into Rayquaza. Dragonite will be gone from your party.
-------

Was that good?

stewie&rupert
April 10th, 2004, 03:51 PM
OK, here's how you play. Make up a cheat for one of either red/blue/yellow/silver/gold/crystal and put it here. Make it hard and the craziest one wins! Ill be judging! Here is one I made up for silver/gold:

Talk to bill 9 times. Then go to the daycare centre and fish in there pond. You will catch a vaporeon. Go to slowpoke well and you will find a rocket there. He will trade a vaporeon for a Mew.

I am not in the competition but i'll reguarly post a few for the heck of it.

so when does the contest start???*i think ill make it to the top 10* :)

MissingNo., Pokemon #000
April 11th, 2004, 04:28 PM
R/S Fake Cheat

Get a cow in R/S

1. Take a Blaziken to the Daycare Center, holding any berry.
2. The daycare lady will yell "MY BERRY!" and eat the berry (and Blaziken).
3. Talk to the daycare man. He will say "MOOOO!"
4. Go back in and talk to the daycare lady. She will lead you to the Daycare man.
5. The Daycare man will turn into a cow and follow you like Pikachu would in Yellow.
6. The Blaziken the Daycare woman ate willeat the cow and yell something about beef.
7. Your Gameboy explodes.

Eco-Mono
April 11th, 2004, 10:35 PM
TO GET THE ELUSIVE MIST STONE (Red/Blue only)
Yes, you've heard the shpiel against the fake Gameshark code. Yes, you've heard Hackers claiming that the Mist Stone is nowhere in the game. You know why nobody has found it yet? BECAUSE IT'S HIDDEN! See, GameFreak knew that hackers everywhere would find ways to deconstruct the game, and so they thought to put in one code, one way to get unheard-of amazing Pokemon, that nobody could ever find. It's hardcoded in such a way that the name is broken up and stored in several pieces, and the effect isn't in the same block as most items. Not only that, but it will just appear gibberish unless a certain number in memory is set right (it will only be set by doing the code). The only way I found out about this is that my uncle works for GameFreak and thought up the code himself. So here we go...

First, you need to have caught every Pokmon in the game except for Geodude. This is where many codes for finding "Pokgods" and "Mist Stone" go wrong, that they actually claim to REQUIRE Geodude when in fact you must NEVER have caught one (but must have every OTHER Pokmon in your Pokdex... yes, even Graveler and Golem). Then, once you have those 150 Pokmon (you need Mew too) get the following lineup in your party:
1) Articuno
2) Zapdos
3) Moltres
4) GASTLY
5) GASTLY
6) GASTLY
Then, go to Seafoam Islands. Explore inside, until you come to the place Articuno used to be. Keep walking back and forth on that island, until you fight a Geodude, the only Pokmon you do not have. Allow it to KO all of your Pokmon (just play Pokflute over and over). When you wake up, switch your Pokemon team to ONLY include one Pokemon off of this list: Mew Mewtwo Blastoise Venusaur Charizard Beedrill Exeggcute or Pikachu. You then need to proceed to Articuno's island in Seafoam without encountering anything on the way (I suggest using REPEL to do this). Once you get back to the little Island, let the Repel wear off and you will immediately be thrown into battle with a level 200 Geodude. Be prepared for a tough battle, you must capture the Geodude and Master Balls won't work. Once the battle is successfuly over and you have caught the Geodude, use Itemfinder and the game will say "Found MIST STONE!" right away!

This Mist Stone causes some really cool evolution. Be warned, as soon as you use it, you will never be able to use it again (even if you duplicate it with Missingno., it just resets the memory block so the leftover Stones will be game-wrecking gibberish). It also vanishes as soon as you leave Seafoam. So, use it on the Pokemon you brought with you and it will evolve.
Mew > ChronaMew (all rainbowy and awesome)
Mewtwo > Mewthree (cyborg. maybe it's their idea that became Mewtwo in armor for the movie?)
Beedrill > Locustod (Mandibles, huge Schyther-like claws, thin bug wings)
Venusaur > Sapusaur (venusaur with plants growing out everywhere. pure Grass type.)
Blastoise > Rainer (loses water cannons, gets bigger, arms and legs get powerful flippers for water.)
Charizard > Charcolt (looks even more like a dragon and is Fire/Dragon in fact)
Exeggcute > Togepi (you know what it looks like)
Pikachu > Pikablu (YES PIKABLU! IT WAS A TEST NAME FOR MARILL BEFORE THEY FOUND A GOOD ONE!)
These Pokemon were hidden in a way similar to the Mist Stone itself. They appear as gibberish unless a (different) memory switch is set. In fact those old Gameshark codes for the Pokemon got their hex numbers right, they just didn't know to set the other memory value. Sorta makes one think that all the switches got turned on for that person by some sort of small game glitch on their game only, and so they found the "Pokgods" in perfectly working condition. Be warned though that it IS a different switch for whatever pokemon you choose and so you can't get the others afterwards even by Sharking them. On the other hand trading the "Pokgods" seems to work just like normal.

nic egan
April 12th, 2004, 12:33 AM
start a new red or blue game and get your pokemon and talk to oak 1000000 times and he will screem and battle you with the remaning pokemon defeat him and oak will give you a mew fosal continue the game and give it too the pokelab come back later to get mew

Jesus Freak Josh
April 12th, 2004, 01:22 AM
(Do it in this order) Talk to your Mum 30 Times, talk to Prof. Elm 20 times, talk to Oak 10 times and talk to Mr. Pokmon 1 time.
After doing this walk out, you'll get a phone call from your Mum saying Oak and Elm are dead. Go to the Pokmon Tower and battle the ghost of Elm. He will try and kil you but your first Pokmon will take the bullet.
It will become a ghost. It will try and kill you. Then a Venustoise will protect you and then Lugia will join you. You will have LV1000 Pokmon and everything in the game.

Pokmon GSC-

Thunder
April 12th, 2004, 03:14 AM
TO GET THE ELUSIVE MIST STONE (Red/Blue only)
Yes, you've heard the shpiel against the fake Gameshark code. Yes, you've heard Hackers claiming that the Mist Stone is nowhere in the game. You know why nobody has found it yet? BECAUSE IT'S HIDDEN! See, GameFreak knew that hackers everywhere would find ways to deconstruct the game, and so they thought to put in one code, one way to get unheard-of amazing Pokemon, that nobody could ever find. It's hardcoded in such a way that the name is broken up and stored in several pieces, and the effect isn't in the same block as most items. Not only that, but it will just appear gibberish unless a certain number in memory is set right (it will only be set by doing the code). The only way I found out about this is that my uncle works for GameFreak and thought up the code himself. So here we go...

First, you need to have caught every Pokmon in the game except for Geodude. This is where many codes for finding "Pokgods" and "Mist Stone" go wrong, that they actually claim to REQUIRE Geodude when in fact you must NEVER have caught one (but must have every OTHER Pokmon in your Pokdex... yes, even Graveler and Golem). Then, once you have those 150 Pokmon (you need Mew too) get the following lineup in your party:
1) Articuno
2) Zapdos
3) Moltres
4) GASTLY
5) GASTLY
6) GASTLY
Then, go to Seafoam Islands. Explore inside, until you come to the place Articuno used to be. Keep walking back and forth on that island, until you fight a Geodude, the only Pokmon you do not have. Allow it to KO all of your Pokmon (just play Pokflute over and over). When you wake up, switch your Pokemon team to ONLY include one Pokemon off of this list: Mew Mewtwo Blastoise Venusaur Charizard Beedrill Exeggcute or Pikachu. You then need to proceed to Articuno's island in Seafoam without encountering anything on the way (I suggest using REPEL to do this). Once you get back to the little Island, let the Repel wear off and you will immediately be thrown into battle with a level 200 Geodude. Be prepared for a tough battle, you must capture the Geodude and Master Balls won't work. Once the battle is successfuly over and you have caught the Geodude, use Itemfinder and the game will say "Found MIST STONE!" right away!

This Mist Stone causes some really cool evolution. Be warned, as soon as you use it, you will never be able to use it again (even if you duplicate it with Missingno., it just resets the memory block so the leftover Stones will be game-wrecking gibberish). It also vanishes as soon as you leave Seafoam. So, use it on the Pokemon you brought with you and it will evolve.
Mew > ChronaMew (all rainbowy and awesome)
Mewtwo > Mewthree (cyborg. maybe it's their idea that became Mewtwo in armor for the movie?)
Beedrill > Locustod (Mandibles, huge Schyther-like claws, thin bug wings)
Venusaur > Sapusaur (venusaur with plants growing out everywhere. pure Grass type.)
Blastoise > Rainer (loses water cannons, gets bigger, arms and legs get powerful flippers for water.)
Charizard > Charcolt (looks even more like a dragon and is Fire/Dragon in fact)
Exeggcute > Togepi (you know what it looks like)
Pikachu > Pikablu (YES PIKABLU! IT WAS A TEST NAME FOR MARILL BEFORE THEY FOUND A GOOD ONE!)
These Pokemon were hidden in a way similar to the Mist Stone itself. They appear as gibberish unless a (different) memory switch is set. In fact those old Gameshark codes for the Pokemon got their hex numbers right, they just didn't know to set the other memory value. Sorta makes one think that all the switches got turned on for that person by some sort of small game glitch on their game only, and so they found the "Pokgods" in perfectly working condition. Be warned though that it IS a different switch for whatever pokemon you choose and so you can't get the others afterwards even by Sharking them. On the other hand trading the "Pokgods" seems to work just like normal.
is this true
tell truth

emeraldslay
April 12th, 2004, 05:48 AM
is this true
tell truth

Of course not, if it was he wouldn't post it in a thread called 'MAKE UP YOU'RE OWN POKEMON GAME CHEAT' Would he? I think.....

Anyway I have not decided a winner yet, (i'll need a few more posts) But I have got a top 3:

Girlgeniuse's cheat on getting Rayquazza

Missingno's one on how to get a cow (you can't get more crazy then that!)

Eco-mono's cheat on how to get a mist-stone

They are not in any paticular order

Here's another one I made up off of the top of my head for R/b

First of all, do not battle Gary on the SS anne. Get cut by having a freind trade it over. Capture all 151 pokemon. Then let them all free. Then battle Gary on the SS anne. As soon as you battle you will blank out. You will wake up in a Pokemon centre. Suddenly Oak will come up the same way he did at the start of the game when you went into the grass and he stopepd you. You will go back to his lab and be offered a choice of the first three Pokemon. Pick the middle on, it will be squirtle. Make his nickname : RAZZA Then train him to level 6. He will evolve into Mewthree. Go back to the PC you let all the pokemon free on and you will find them all in box 1.

Firemaker
April 12th, 2004, 06:32 AM
:P I think this will win. This is for R/S

Get all 200 pokemon. Then go to the battle tower. You will see a man hogging the PC. Click on him. He will say to get lost. Then you get pushs you through a window to a town where all prehistoric pokemon live. Then nurse joy comes and takes $3500 to pay for the window. Then a kabuto comes and eats you. You start the game over. Instead of treeko, mudkip and torchick you get omynite, kabuto or arodactl

Eco-Mono
April 12th, 2004, 06:33 AM
is this true
tell truth
Check the title of my post. It reads:

http://pokecommunity.com/images/icons/icon1.gif Disclaimer: This is pure screed

So no, it's not real. I'm glad it's convincing though. ;)

MissingNo., Pokemon #000
April 12th, 2004, 09:39 AM
Top three! w00t!

"MOOOOO!"

Imma get my 5-year-old little cousin to try it, LOL.

Wing Zero
April 12th, 2004, 09:47 AM
okay heres mine: r/s
get the waynut egg form the olg woman...
sit in the hot sand for 10 minutes then dive unter water for 5 minutes...
go to every pokemon center while your party (including the egg) has the pokerus virus.
then fly back and tlak to the lady. talk to her 10 times.
then fly and look at the space stone constantly pressing a&b at the same time next to it 100 times
and then fly back to the old ladys town and walk into the spa
go into the hot spa.
if the following steps have been done correctly your egg will hatch as a mew rather then the wynut holding a egg shard...allowing it to grank pokerus virus to your party for 1yr while the egg is being held and also encounetr only shineys untill after 1 year when the egg shard cripples and dies..

emeraldslay
April 12th, 2004, 12:12 PM
You have a btter chance of winning if it is not a cheat for r/s since i haven't played those games and will take a liking towards the other cheats.

Conscience
April 12th, 2004, 12:47 PM
In R/B/Y finish the game once and catch all 150 main pokemon and raise them all to level 100 in under 24 hours , picking bulbasaur as your starter.
Do the same for using squirtle as your starter and charmander ( in that order) Start another game , call yourself Prof. Birch. When you start you will be Prof birch , go to Professor Oak's lab and he will say " Lets take this outside " you will both end up outside. He will claim that only one of you can be the Pokemon Prof and then He will chalange you to a duel.

He has
Bore
Talk Rubbish
Facts
Lie

You have
Slag
Complain
Cry
Bite

You will fight like a normal pokemon battle. Once you beat him he will break down crying, and you will get him in a pokeball , he comes at level 30. If you loose , oak will send out his Squirtle , Bublbasaur and Charmander. These pokemon will tie you up , and scarifice you to the pokegod Missingno.

Pokedragonfire
April 12th, 2004, 02:22 PM
In Gold/Silver, breed a ditto with a ditto. Then catch a smergle and ride on your bike to hatch the egg. Ride the bike only in kanto with the egg. When it hatches, beat the Elite 4 with smergle. Make sure the move sketch is there. Learn Toxic with sketch from the Elite 4. Now a super rare ultimate pokemon will appear in the wild with an attack that makes it always go first and kill the pokemon in one hit. It will run away and if you save before you catch it, it won't appear so you can only catch it with a masterball.The pokemon should look like this http://home.comcast.net/~drterdan/ant.gifand it is unstoppable. Its attack is called pathogenic plaque and is the ultimate attack. Once you have this pokemon, if you beat the Elite 4 with it it will give you another pokemon called tipocanth. Tipocanth looks like this http://home.comcast.net/~drterdan/Tipocanth.gif and is very powerful.
It is given to you and not captured.

stewie&rupert
April 12th, 2004, 04:26 PM
how to get a wooper with a santa clause hat, and christmas lights on its antena things:
1).wait until dec. 24
2).play a christmas song really close to the gameboy.("let it snow" works best)
3).go to ur house(there will also be a christmas tree in the 1st floor)
4).go upstairs and u will see a blowted fat man,that takes up 4 tiles.
5).that blowted fat man is santa and he will give u a present and will put it under the christmas tree
6).the next day(dec.25)open the present and it will be a wooper
7).the wooper will not evolve and is holding the christmas tree for ur room decoration.
8).wooper has the attack 'holiday cheer' and cannot be replaced,this wooper is also better than the original.

holiday cheer:power-80 pp-20
santa comes into battle and attacks the enemy with wooper.

wooper will learn 'lights out' in lv.20(instead of evolving)

lights out:power-70 pp-25

~g/s/c

Chariquaza
April 12th, 2004, 04:49 PM
heres one.
ITS CALLED Psychadelic pokemon
Crystal Only

Reach the Elite 4 for the 10th time. Instead of battling you will be challenged by your rival. He will have Lugia Ho-Oh Suicune Raikou Entie and Tyranitar (You Musn't catch any of the pokemon here) Lose and he will say good match now go challenge the E4. He will leave and your pokemon will automatically heal. Go in the E4 battle place you will fall in a hole. You will see Bruno and Giovanni. Bruno will battle you and you have to win. Giovanni runs off saying "You beat my brother." Your mum will be behind you and she will say "Son(you must be a boy)I;m sorry but she punches you and you fall. When you get up your mum and Giovanni will kiss. an Abra pops out and teleports you to a pokemon centre. Turn off your game then turn it back on When it gets to the title a Yanma and Snorlax pop out. it will be 2 v.s. 1 battle. Catch both then go to continue try to fly. The map will be all psyched out. A city called Desparato city will appear on the map go there. There will be a Slowking. It takes Snorlax and Yanma from you and it runs into a cave. Go in but you will automatically battle a Yanma catch it your game should lock up. Turn it back on it should go back to where you were instead of Yanma in your party you will have a lvl 1 caterpie. Go in the cave. Slowking will show a Rayquaza head A Dragonite head and a Garydos head. They will fuse and you will have Rayniteingdos. It will look all glitched psychodelic and blocky it will have the hippy dragon look all twisted and stuff. And it will have Jim carys head in the middle. Jim Carrys head pops up then goes back down then it explodes, You walk over to Slowking You eat it and say "mm chicken no wait BLUURRRRPPPPP" After get your Yanma It will be holding a Deathstone release Yanma and then try to deposit Caterpie it will evolve into Metadod. Use the Death Stone and it will look all pixelated. After you will eat them and the theme song of Family Guy pops up out of no where.

Angel Mew
April 12th, 2004, 05:44 PM
In Ruby:

Start off with any Pokemon you like.Then,go to Proffesor Birch.Talk to him 5 times.He will say "Would you leave me alone?" automaticly after the 5th time.Then,Torchic/Mudkip/Treeko/ will come out of its PokeBall and flame/squirt/karate chop/ him.Then the game will be pitch-black as next time you have to get one these starter PKMN instead:Pikachic,Charkip,or Treetle.Then Ash will subsitute Proffesor Birch.

SuperCody2004
April 19th, 2004, 05:32 PM
This is for RUBY or Sapphire

Go to the house where the guy is watching TV.You can only have 1 pokemon with you and it better be strong.Talk to him 50 times.After that he will finally say I AM TRYING TO WATCH TV!He will battle you.He has
Latios lv 50
Latias lv 50
Jirachi lv 100
Deoxy lv 100
Raquaza lv 70
Groudon lv 100
You have to beat him.After you beat him he will say YOU MADE ME LOSE MY POKEMON!
Then he will run out of the room.Go watch the TV.It will be the news it will say
CRAZY MAN TERRORIZING TOWN ASKING WHERE IS HIS POKEMON then it will shut off.
Press A on the TV again and it will say DAD WOULD REALLY LIKE THIS CHANNEL.
Go outside and fly to your house.Go in and your dad will instantly talk to you he says
YOUR MOTHER NEEDS YOU!Go up to your room and the man watching the TV will be there in front of your mom saying WHERE IS MY POKEMON.He will look at you and leave.Your mom says THANKS AND RUNS OFF.Go back down stairs and leave your house.Fly back to the mans house and go upstairs.Another man will say I FOUND THIS DOWNSTAIRS YOU CAN HAVE IT.You will recieve
Deoxy lv 100
Jirachi lv 100
Jirachi will be holding infinite masterballs and Deoxy will be holding SPACE EGG.
This takes 500 steps to hatch it will be a Celebii with these stats
HP ???
ATK ???
DEF???
SP.ATK ???
SP.DEF ???
Once the egg hatches the man will walk up to you and battle you again with his remaining pokemon you will definetly win.He will run off.Use itemfinder Where he was standing and the game will shut off.You have to start a new game.Your choices are
Boy
Girl
???
Choose ??? and you will start from the spot you used itemfinder with
$999,999 with 203 pokemon including Celebii Jerachi and Deoxxy only this time
all your pokemon are level 100 and they all have pokerus.Your character and every
other person will look like aliens and if you talk to them they speak a wierd language.
You will have every item and all your items are infinite.(to bad this code is fake).
And if you go in your parents house knowones home,yours and every other
building in the game is destroyed and blood is on the walls.If you get into a battle
the pokemon are dead.

emeraldslay
April 20th, 2004, 11:11 AM
I have picked a winner! Although I have picked a winner still post fake cheats and I'll pick a new one eventually. Anyway here it is:
3. Pokedragonfire's ultimate pokemon cheat
2. How to get the msit stone by eco-mono
And the winner is...
1. Stewart&rupert's Wooper with a christmas hat

MissingNo., Pokemon #000
April 20th, 2004, 02:14 PM
Eat Missingno.!

R/B

1. Do the Missingno. code. Catch Missingno.
2. Name Missingno. "Porkiwasagoodman"
3. Go to Oak.
4. Oak will lead you to a funeral and say "Porki was a good man."
5. Porki comes out of the grave.
6. Missingno. comes out of it's Pokeball.
7. The screen will turn black.
8. Your character will be in a white background. Slow Pallet Town+PKMN center music will be playing, and there will be an egg.
9. Your character will say "OOH...eggs." and eat the egg.
10. The egg will explode inside your characters stomach, and Missingno. will wiggle around.
11. Your Gameboy explodes.

Amy-chan
April 20th, 2004, 05:02 PM
Go to Violet City and eat cheese while the sun shines. Then fly to New Bark Town and talk to Elm 99999999999999999999999999999999999 times. He will say, "You're a nut. You should go battle in the Nutter's league at Nuttergo Plateau." Fly to the Nuttergo Plateau (it will now be on the map and,yes, you can fly to it.) and you'll see a Pikachu with a black tail blocking the entrance. Talk to it and you can battle and catch it, although it doesn't have a Pokedex entry. Go in and you'll be in a building like the Elite Four building. Battle the guy you see (who's name is The Turkeygobbleturkey(smilegoblesmile) Phantom) and beat him. Once you beat him go to the computer that suddenly appears. Congratulations! Now all of your Pokemon but the odd Pikachu are Lv. 2 magikarps that can't gain levels and you can't catch any other pokemon!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pikaki
April 26th, 2004, 04:47 AM
That's a wierd one,Pika-Mew.

Amy-chan
April 26th, 2004, 06:44 PM
That's a wierd one,Pika-Mew.
Thanks! Seriously, I like making odd, funny ones.

MysticSwampert
April 28th, 2004, 11:06 AM
How to Kill Bill (the Computer guy) on Gold/Silver

Talk to oak with a Lv.7 Mewtwo and a Lv.100 Pidgey (these are the only pokemon in your party). He tells you that your mum hates you. You talk to your mum and she tells you to get lost. Talk to her 270million times with Berrys attached to your pokemon and she battles your pokemon with her sword. If you beat her she gets so angry, she blows up and burns pallet town to the ground. You find all the Pokgods. Steal her sword and go to bill. The first time he says: "Hey! You could poke my eye out" the second time: "Be nice!" The third time: "oW! mY fInGeR!" Then you stab her and misty comes in and spits at you. you have to battle her and then she Burns her hair. She will go poo on you every time she sees you and will turn to an old man. Then Everything blows up and Pikachu is tortured with anti-anim. Then Mewtwohundredandthree comes out of your screen and stabs you. The end! Monkeys eat cheese and fish when you all die.

stewie&rupert
May 3rd, 2004, 05:04 PM
I have picked a winner! Although I have picked a winner still post fake cheats and I'll pick a new one eventually. Anyway here it is:
3. Pokedragonfire's ultimate pokemon cheat
2. How to get the msit stone by eco-mono
And the winner is...
1. Stewart&rupert's Wooper with a christmas hat

:D Im a bit late to this(y didnt anyone tell me)wat du i win :P
look at my sig. i even put an ad for u all to vote for stewie. :laugh:

Jirachi
May 6th, 2004, 02:17 AM
HOW TO GET RID OF ALL REMATCHES AND BE LEFT WITH MEWS

Defeat rayquaza without getting any of your Pokemon hurt.

Stand on its area where it used to be for 60 seconds.

Look at your Trainers Eye in your Pokenav.

All of the trainers will want to rematch and will be hopping around like mad.

Go to one of the trainers.

He/she will say,
"I have been waiting too long of a time for you! I am gonna DESTROY you!!!!!!!!!"

You will battle.

All of the Pokemon will be level 1,000,000 and you can't possibly defeat them.

When you lose, you won't faint, the trainer will laugh evilly and turn into a Mew!

You will battle.

The Mew will be at an infinity level but will only know splash, any Pokeball will catch it.

After you catch it, go to the PC.

The Mew will not know splash but will know every other move possible!

Battle all the other trainers and they will become Mew!

Battle Tate and Liza and they would become Celebi and Jirachi and be just like the Mews!

It is long, but it is worth it to get rid of those stupid rematches!

-made by Alice Drawdin.

Poke'gangster
May 8th, 2004, 12:42 PM
Ruby:
how to catch the pokemon hbhbkvbh0985jjl;qe

go to granite cave
come out
do this again 678 times
get a bad egg
release the bad egg
catch a Surskit
equip it with cheri berry
talk to prof.Birch 6 times
do the gitch city thing except with the safari zone and Sootoopolis plays a role as Cinnibar
fly to Mosdeep city
fish with a good rod
catch the pokemon 12 times to catch it

after effects:

screws up pc
sends you in a glitch city type place
screws up pokemon
screws up trainer
screws up music
screws up attacks
freezes
Pokemon look like glitches
Pokemon stats screwed up

Jeremy
May 8th, 2004, 02:18 PM
How to catch Pika2 in Sapphire.
Needed: Eon Ticket, all 8 badges.

Go to Littleroot Town.
Talk to your mom 5 times in a row.
She'l say "There's somebody to see you"
A Pika2 will walk up to you and battle it.
It's at level 100 and has Zap Cannon, and Lock On.
Capture it and then your GBA explodes and a piece of paper will fly out an say: "PLAY POKMON ICE!!!"

Now that's a publicity stunt, 2 DA MAX!

igtica
May 9th, 2004, 09:04 AM
Ok this thread is extremely close to the make up your own rumour thread, except the fact it's a competiton. Though there is no deadline, no prizes etc. I suggest that something like this occurs soon, or I shall have to close this due to thread duplication. If you can't make prizes why not ask and artist to make some for you.

Eevee Tamer
May 9th, 2004, 01:49 PM
How to catch Pika2 in Sapphire.
Needed: Eon Ticket, all 8 badges.

Go to Littleroot Town.
Talk to your mom 5 times in a row.
She'l say "There's somebody to see you"
A Pika2 will walk up to you and battle it.
It's at level 100 and has Zap Cannon, and Lock On.
Capture it and then your GBA explodes and a piece of paper will fly out an say: "PLAY POKMON ICE!!!"

Now that's a publicity stunt, 2 DA MAX!
Uh... is Pika2 that blue Pikachu you made on your avatar?

MissingNo., Pokemon #000
May 10th, 2004, 04:46 PM
I could make prizes.

<twen->
<ty->
<five!>

Amy-chan
May 10th, 2004, 08:44 PM
How To Get Wolfocoy the Blue Lupe In Ruby or Sapphire
In the real world,dance in front of your Mom. She'll say,"Stop annoying me! Go play your Ruby or Sapphire or something!" You didn't need to do this but I made you so HAHA! In your game, switch bikes at Rydel's Cycles 9999999 times. Then Rydel will say, "Go online!" You will be at the Neopets Site. Look up amyclare10 in the search bar. In the User Lookup it will say 'amyclare10 likes to drink Parsley Soda!' Type in parsleysoda in the pop-up box and you will steal amyclare10's Lupe,Wolfocoy. It's only moves are Internet Explorer and Microsoft Word but they are powerful attacks. Wolfocoy and his attacks are the computer type.

Carlito-san
May 18th, 2004, 05:36 AM
ruby/sappire how to get a shiny gonbe:go to the ship thingy.then talk to briny 41 times.he will give you a pass to johto and kanto.go there talk to red beat him twice.hit the game boy with a sluge hammer. it will say awswome! you went to huytr! the new region! then pro. bob gives you a shiny gonbe with the attack(drum roll please!)sleep! you go to sleep for the entire Battle, for a shilded HP!

collin152
May 20th, 2004, 09:29 AM
how to get trogdor

to get trogdor, the burninator, got to prof. birch with a fire pokemon and a dragon.
walk around him 360 times, and then talkto him. He will say: "ack! I hate you! prepare to be burninated! you will fight trogdor. he will kill you. prof birch sez: hahahahaha! and then he blows up, and the pokeball with trogdor appears.

igtica
May 21st, 2004, 12:47 AM
I could make prizes.

<twen->
<ty->
<five!>That would be great if you could. I think Mewman has given up now. So I'm going to set a date for them to be judged. June 1st I think should be a sufficient deadline. We also need some more judges, so any help with this would be great. I'll edit the first post for this too.

raveberuk
May 23rd, 2004, 01:06 AM
For RED or BLUE

At the beginning of the game, take bulbasaur as your starter. :classic: Finish the game without leveling up the bulbasaur. :knockedou (Lose your first battle with rival) :'( . Your bulbasaur must be with you throughout the game. Beat the Elite four and Collect at least 100 pokemons. :cool:

After that, go to professor oak to get your pokedex checked. :cheeky: He will say, "That's strange... Your bulbasaur hasnt grown at all! Here's the three evolution stones, fire - water - and - leaf. :pirate: Use it to evolve it to legendary pokemon, Bulbasquirtmander!" :confused:

Use the stones in this order: Leaf, Fire, Water :chinese:

And There You Go! :laugh:

A fire pokemon who can swim and climb trees! :sean: Train it and it will evolve into Ivywartolmeleon! Train it again and it will evolve into the ultimate (you guessed it...!) Venublastrizard! :badsmile:

Extra cheat!!!: Trade it to Gold or Silver to turn it into a Pikachu...

Firemaker
May 23rd, 2004, 04:21 PM
How to make your pokemon know every move!

Beat the Elite 4 then have all but 6 slots full of spinda.

Breed and get 6 spinda eggs.

Only let 1 hatch and don't train.

Lose to the Elite 4 with that spinda and the 5 eggs

Go to Littleroot town

Talk to prof. Birch

He will saY "You the champion lost?" you can never go to his lab again

Talk to mom she will say"To you need to tell me anything sweet heart?" Say no. Talk to her again and she will battle you

She has lv.100 Mr. Mime which only knows splash. Once you beat it. She will give you a S.S. Move. She runs off

Give it to a spinda egg

All your spinda know all moves

Example: Spinda lv.5 Moves:Absorb, Acid, Acid armor, ariel ace

yay!boromir
May 24th, 2004, 05:33 AM
Is anyone making prizes? can i make prizes?

Zeo
May 26th, 2004, 05:01 AM
For Pokemon Yellow

First name your character 'TEAM' and your Pikachu 'ROCKET'.
then when you first Fight Jessie and James, Press start just as theh send out Meoth. your game will Re-Start and you will be able to choose between following Ashs journey or Team Rockets Quest to capture Pikachu.

Pine
May 28th, 2004, 06:55 PM
In Red, Blue or Yellow, play your game like usual, until you come to the ghost tower where the baby Cubone's dead ghostly mother Marowak is. Fight it starting with...
Ghastly
Level 5 (You must trade another Ghastly or Haunter to Gold, Silver or Crystal and breed it to get a Ghastly egg)
Knowing only Night Shade (Do this by taking the Ghastly or Haunter in G/S/C and teaching it Night Shade, then having the move deleter delete all the moves except that one. Then do the breeding with a ditto, and the Ghastly will only know Night Shade)
Note: You MUST have one open slot for a pokemon.

If you attack with these in order, the Ghastly will go first. However, it won't perform a Night Shade. Instead, the backround will become black with stars and the moon. Then, Ghastly will turn into a purple copy of the Marowak ghost's baby son Cubone. You may have guessed, you may not, but what Ghastly did was it possessed the Cubone and made it possess Ghastly itself. Anyway, a little heart will appear over the mother's head, and it will fade away, along with the backround. If you step backwards and use your itemfinder while facing where you were standing, you will find an object called "Tear of Love." The Cubone will come up to you and join your party.

Then, go to Bill's lab. As you may well remember, there is a cloning machine that he used on Eevee, but you were never able to use.
Go up to the chamber on the left and it will say "Deposit DNA Sample Please." Select the tear from your bag and put it in. You will see a flash of light, and Bill's lab will explode. You find yourself laying on the ground in front of the obliterated lab. However there is a bright orb of light emitting from the center of the demolished site. It is a reborn Marowak mother. The Cubone rushes from your party to it's mother. Then they happily walk off the screen. But it is not over.....

You will notice that the chamber holding the tear was not completely destroyed, but the top was ripped off. Go over to it and press A. A bright beam of light will erupt from it, and you will see a little movie scene. You see that all over Kanto, Team Rocket agents are being fried (literally) by red lasers from the sky. Then you come back and are looking at yourself again. Now, for the final part, go to Lavender Town where you last paused your journey...

You may notice several small piles of black ash laying around. I think you know what they are. Go south to leave town. Then the old guy who watches over the cemetary will tell you that he saw everything, he even followed you to Bill's lab, which would explain why half of his head looks burned. He says that he told Professor Oak everything, and that he wants to see you right away. You now are watching a short movie scene of you on the boat, as it rides the waves towards Pallet Town, with a shining pink ball floating after. You arrive and you get:

-A HUGE reception with balloons, banners, even snapshots people took of Rockets getting fried!
-A Master Ball (so you will eventually have two now) for wiping out Team Rocket entirely
-Photo album (restores health if 'read' to a pokemon in your party) of all the pics of Rockets being zapped
-Your Eighth Gym Badge (even if you haven't gotten the previous ones)
-Giovanni's now empty gym, you get to be the gym leader!
Red:
-A Secret TM that prevents any damage to your pokemon for 5 turns
Blue:
-Scene of you surfing and knocking others over by throwing water balloons
Yellow:
-Most of us know that Yellow is the journey Ash took, right? Well, a certain redhead runs at him and I think you know how it ends.

Finally, the pink orb appears over you again and turns out to be a Mew at level 50! (that's pretty good considering that you are halfway through the game, also remember that the Eighth bage makes all pokemon obey you) Mew will then join your party and fill in the space where Cubone was earlier.

Blue and Yellow Versions: Mew will be at level 60, since in Red you got a TM.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if that one was too sad or wierd :D

raveberuk
May 29th, 2004, 06:48 PM
How to drown pokemon: :dead:

Teach a pokemon tu surf. :paranoid:

Surf non-stop for around 24 hours. :rambo:

You shall see your surving pokemon sink to the bottom of the sea and you will black out. You will wake up in pokemon centre and your surfing pokemon is lost underwater... :P

Rave :shocked:

P.S. is it too cruel?

Pine
May 30th, 2004, 06:30 AM
Oh come on.....what about mine?

Firemaker
May 30th, 2004, 04:49 PM
In Red, Blue or Yellow, play your game like usual, until you come to the ghost tower where the baby Cubone's dead ghostly mother Marowak is. Fight it starting with...
Ghastly
Level 5 (You must trade another Ghastly or Haunter to Gold, Silver or Crystal and breed it to get a Ghastly egg)
Knowing only Night Shade (Do this by taking the Ghastly or Haunter in G/S/C and teaching it Night Shade, then having the move deleter delete all the moves except that one. Then do the breeding with a ditto, and the Ghastly will only know Night Shade)
Note: You MUST have one open slot for a pokemon.

If you attack with these in order, the Ghastly will go first. However, it won't perform a Night Shade. Instead, the backround will become black with stars and the moon. Then, Ghastly will turn into a purple copy of the Marowak ghost's baby son Cubone. You may have guessed, you may not, but what Ghastly did was it possessed the Cubone and made it possess Ghastly itself. Anyway, a little heart will appear over the mother's head, and it will fade away, along with the backround. If you step backwards and use your itemfinder while facing where you were standing, you will find an object called "Tear of Love." The Cubone will come up to you and join your party.

Then, go to Bill's lab. As you may well remember, there is a cloning machine that he used on Eevee, but you were never able to use.
Go up to the chamber on the left and it will say "Deposit DNA Sample Please." Select the tear from your bag and put it in. You will see a flash of light, and Bill's lab will explode. You find yourself laying on the ground in front of the obliterated lab. However there is a bright orb of light emitting from the center of the demolished site. It is a reborn Marowak mother. The Cubone rushes from your party to it's mother. Then they happily walk off the screen. But it is not over.....

You will notice that the chamber holding the tear was not completely destroyed, but the top was ripped off. Go over to it and press A. A bright beam of light will erupt from it, and you will see a little movie scene. You see that all over Kanto, Team Rocket agents are being fried (literally) by red lasers from the sky. Then you come back and are looking at yourself again. Now, for the final part, go to Lavender Town where you last paused your journey...

You may notice several small piles of black ash laying around. I think you know what they are. Go south to leave town. Then the old guy who watches over the cemetary will tell you that he saw everything, he even followed you to Bill's lab, which would explain why half of his head looks burned. He says that he told Professor Oak everything, and that he wants to see you right away. You now are watching a short movie scene of you on the boat, as it rides the waves towards Pallet Town, with a shining pink ball floating after. You arrive and you get:

-A HUGE reception with balloons, banners, even snapshots people took of Rockets getting fried!
-A Master Ball (so you will eventually have two now) for wiping out Team Rocket entirely
-Photo album (restores health if 'read' to a pokemon in your party) of all the pics of Rockets being zapped
-Your Eighth Gym Badge (even if you haven't gotten the previous ones)
-Giovanni's now empty gym, you get to be the gym leader!
Red:
-A Secret TM that prevents any damage to your pokemon for 5 turns
Blue:
-Scene of you surfing and knocking others over by throwing water balloons
Yellow:
-Most of us know that Yellow is the journey Ash took, right? Well, a certain redhead runs at him and I think you know how it ends.

Finally, the pink orb appears over you again and turns out to be a Mew at level 50! (that's pretty good considering that you are halfway through the game, also remember that the Eighth bage makes all pokemon obey you) Mew will then join your party and fill in the space where Cubone was earlier.

Blue and Yellow Versions: Mew will be at level 60, since in Red you got a TM.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if that one was too sad or wierd :D
That wasn't sad. It was hard. LOL

Poke'gangster
May 30th, 2004, 06:14 PM
Heres another one...

Talk to your mom infinity and 2 times and she will yell okay heres that cellphone you wanted. She will throw the cellphone at you. dial in 1-800-wah! and there will be someone on the phone named Shrek as you all know. Shrek will be mad at Harry Potter for stealing his girlfriend Princess Fionna. You must then catch an absol and name it donkey. Then you must catch a Skitty and name it Puss in boots. After that talk to Mr.Stone he will give you a ticket to hogwarts. Give the ticket to the ship lady dude in Lilycove and then she will yell at you and say I hate you get out of here! then find a pole inside there and walk into it you will then be at station 32 and whatever from Harry Potter. Buy some M and Ms in the shop in the southeast corner. The guy will then tell you to type in a code. You will have to type in I like juice and paper towels and mangooses honk! Then he will give you the M and Ms. Then you will get transported to hogwarts and then go to Azkabam and free Sirius Black. Whan you escape you will be attacked by a Pokemon named Jigglyygon 2 you will have to defeat it then you will be attacked by a Pokemon named Artioltres. This time you will have to catch it. After you catch it your catched Pokemon Skitty and Absol (Donkey and Puss) will come to the rescue. Harry and Ron will come to. you will have to step to the right two times and then step to the left two times. Rene Dupre the wrestler will come and steal Skitty and Absol. Then John Cena the wrestler will come and have a match with Renee Dupree. Go into the ring and talk to Renee Dupree 990 times and he will give you back your Pokemon. Then Brock Lesnar will come and you must defeat the lizard from Geiko after that. After all of this has happened brock Lesnar will punch your Gameboy glass open. Your gameboy will explode and than 100,000,000 dollars will be given to you as gratitude by defeating the Geiko Lizard.

Jirachi3
May 30th, 2004, 06:22 PM
kill your trainer , to kill your trainer you must obtain all pokemon in all the games then go to proffesor birch and talk to him he will give you the rsball. it will capture anything pokemon or trainer go to a battle and use the ball on yourself you will be transported to a small planet where the pokemon keep trainers as pets. You will be sent to a battle arena where you will face a guy named John. yuo cant beat him so dont even try. when you lose you will see a scene where you are in a coffin and your Mom is crying and saying "I'm so happy this day has come!"then you will see your screen go black and it will say "Game over"

hayashi-kun
May 30th, 2004, 06:29 PM
Okay... here I go...

After you complete Pokemon Red, go and talk to your mother 1000000000 times. She will ask you if you've gone crazy and you have to answer "Yes." She will then kick you out of the house and then you will find yourself in Gary's house. Professor Oak will adopt you and now you can call on Gary, your new nephew to do anything for you any time if you press the A and B button at once. However, every time he does something for you, your Gameboy will explode.

Sundra

Pine
May 30th, 2004, 07:20 PM
Well, firemaker, was it good and convincing, if it wasn't sad?

raveberuk
May 30th, 2004, 09:21 PM
How to get Deoxys as a starter:

First, after talking to your rival in the rival's house, dont go to prof.birch and save him. Instead, run around his house untill Prof. Birch comes up to you and say, "Thanks for ignoring my shout! I am not going to give you any pokemon." Then he will enter his house. Without having any pokemon, you will not have any random battle or trainer battles so go to the next town go to the place where you fight your rival for the first time. Because you dont have any pokemon, your rival will say, "Here, I give you one that I found! Take care of it!" and you guessed it.... Its Deoxys. It will be level 5 and your rival will challenge you to a fight. The rest of the game will go normally again.

Rave :cheeky:

Firemaker
May 31st, 2004, 12:01 PM
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: THE HARDEST BUT BEST CHEAT IN THE WORLD!!!
HOW to GET 99 of EVERYTHING

1. Beat the E4 100 times and have all of your pokemon up to lv.100. Then get Rayquazza. Use masterball so it will be at lv.100. (Doesn't matter where you get the ball) Then go to Birch. He will sing the pokemon advanced song and steal all your pokemon. Talk to him again. He will say "I am a pokemon master." Then he will go on jet packs and fly off. Then Altaria falls off him. He will battle you then. If you win you get all your pokemon back and Deoxys at lv.101 with sheer cold,fissure,horndrill,and hyper beam.

if you lose you start your journey with a lv.-10,233 magikarp with 0 moves that will only gain 1 exp. per pokemon when you run and to get to lv.-10,232 you need 149 exp.

lv.-10,232 149 exp.
lv.-10,231 2004 exp.
lv.2 999,999,999,999,999 exp. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

If you win Prof.Birch will die. hIs accistance will come to you and say "I'm free!!! heres a present for killing him. :)

Jeremy
June 4th, 2004, 03:21 PM
Battle Pokmon Trainer Jeremy!
History of Rumor: Just recently discovered by a ROM hacker.
Reasons to be true: Some has said that Jeremy is one of Shiegru Miyamoto's son's friend's bestfriend's uncle's girlfriend's sister's boyfriend's great aunt Marther's friend's fianc's bestfriend's room mate's neighor's penpal's twice removed cousin's step-son's girlfriend's sister's brother's father's mother's daughter's half-brother's doctor's nurse's assisent's roommate's friend's neigbor's friend.

How to battle Jeremy. You must obtain the E-reader card to battle Jeremy and meet him in Slateport City. To optain it, you have to send a check for $2.00 to PKMN Trainer Jeremy, 123 Fakestreet, Springfield Ohhiyamodcomerightin.

Firemaker
June 4th, 2004, 06:09 PM
Ohhiyamodcomerightin isn't a state

Pine
June 4th, 2004, 07:50 PM
Oh, and PIKA2, there isn't a such thing as a penpal twice removed either :P

Poke'gangster
June 6th, 2004, 12:08 PM
Another way to use my cheat without your gameboy blowing up:
this time step to the right 8 times and to the left 6 times
Renee dupree will steal your pokemon blah blah blah blah blah....
then catch the Gecko and fly back to Littleroot town....
Your moms insurance will go up and you will live on the streets....
when you release the gecko he will say I'm free heres a 1000000 bucks...
when you go back to your house/box you will tell your mom we won 1000000 bucks...
Then a whole lot of Girafaig will run over your mom and she will die...
Then you will cry and cry and go into a foster home....
You will go crazy and turn into a barbarian...
You will then escape and go into a mall that looks like the one from invader Zim....
Go through the entrance that Dib took and through all the places that he ran through...
You will then turn into a rat person and hangout with the Raticates
After you play your game for 2 hours team Rocket will come and catch you..
You will then entirely turn into a raticate and tell team rocket I want to go to California..
You have two choices in California, go to Michael Jacksons house and turn half monkey half Raticate or fight a guy seven times stronger than you...
When you fight him you will lose and then a guy will knock at your door and beat you up...
Then the police will catch you for using an illegal cheat code...
(RUNS AWAY IN FEAR)

Jeremy
June 7th, 2004, 04:22 PM
Oh, and PIKA2, there isn't a such thing as a penpal twice removed either :P
Correction, twiced removed cousin. :P

Play as PurpleStuff in Ruby!
Talk to the guy in Ruby that can change your info on your Trainer Card.

Choose the words in this order.

"Purple Stuff Side Side"

Then the game resets, and asks you want to be purplestuff? She's a girl with purple hair from side to side to side. XD

Poke'gangster
June 8th, 2004, 03:53 PM
Heres another one........
Also relates to my other cheat....
go to wacko Jackos house and run away from him before he spanks you and turns you half raticate and half monkey...
find fome fab mail in the hallway and write in
Help Me Cops Jacko Has gone Bonkers!!
toss the mail and press a 3 times...
the locked door in the hallway will unlock and then you will have to walk 694 steps throughout that room that the door leads too a swamp in Johto....
go into that lock and you will go into a swamp in Johto....
Fly to Ekreteak city and talk to Morty.....
Morty will say I am actually a wizard I will turn you into a gangster...
You will get turned into a gangster and then talk to him 7 times and then talk to Brock....
Brock will be located in Maghony town..
talk to him and he will say heres my trainer card...
It will be a gold trainer card...
Then fly too the photographer near the whirl islands....
talks too him six times and you can change your name and change Brocks ID into your ID....
Fly to where the ship is and sail to Hoenn...
fly to Littleroot town and your mom will say hey I recovered from the hospital....
heres everything....
You will then get everything in the game andlive in a big mansion.....
save in the mart in Cherrygrove city....
more to my code coming soon.....

Poke'gangster
June 9th, 2004, 05:22 PM
more...
Then walk to every city 8 times and fly to every city 3 times....
Talk to oaks assistant 97684 times and surf to all the islands and come back into thee lab....
Repeat this again 21 times and talk to oaks assistant 50 times...
Oaks assistant will then drink coffee and go crazy!!!
He will start running around the room and blink many times...
run out of the building 4 times and go outside and everyone will say oh its my fan the ultimate Pokemaster!!
you must then fly to Lilycove city and go up into your room...
You have to talk to your mom 584590 times and switch your third pokemon with your
fifth Pokemon...
Your mom will give you a present and you can hack into your game and make it anyway you want it....
Once you do that you have two files in your game RM2K and continue..
Go to contine and walk around the room 600 times and press b 43 times and a wild baboon will run around your room and you will jump out of the window and turn purple...
You will be escorted to the hospital and.....
There will be more coming soon........

mewruler
June 18th, 2004, 03:41 AM
Heres mine,
If you talk to everybody 500 times the last person will give you an hm-walk up walls then use it to go to heaven.there angels will give you all 387 even though some didnt exist.The extra one will be a pokemon called gassychu use it to kill all the trainers and rule the world.

Pine
June 18th, 2004, 04:18 AM
The End...(hehe...I couldn't help it...)

Skrin
June 18th, 2004, 02:00 PM
Here's mine:

For Ruby only (Not sapphire)

First catch all the ledgendaries(Ruby only)and raise them 2 level 100 with rare candies

Then go to the guy who let's you make cool sayings(Not slateport, the one in petalburg)and say there,

Rare candies R

the best!

And then walk out of the pokemon center.A guy in a blue cape will arrive and tell you you suck.He'll tell you his name if you beat him. He has a Level 90 Exeggutor,A level 91 arcanine,a level 95 Skarmory, a level 98 Luvdisc, and finally, a level 100 Dragonite. He'll say "Woah, you beat me! Of course, I do suck at battleing" And he'll tell you his name is (Major spoilers)

Frostweaver. Then, a huge phoenix (Not ho-oh) will appear and fire an Ultrabeam at your character. Then, your gameboy advance will erupt into a white flame that can't hurt you physically, but it will drain you of almost all your life energy. then, a torchic will emerge and you'll be transported to the pokemon world. Good luck on your journey! :D

BTW, after the combusken stage, instead of evolveing into blaziken, if you raise your torchic up happy or sad, it'll have a different evolution.

Happy Combusken=Whitephoinex

Type:Light/Flame

A white phoenix whose flame of purity turns even the Darkest
Beast into a messanger of light

Sad Combusken=Blackdove

Type:Dark/Flame

An Evil dove whose flames of evil turns even the Purest creature into a messanger of darkness

Have Fun on your pokemon journey with torchic!:P

Poke'gangster
June 18th, 2004, 08:03 PM
the doctor will ask you how much bubble gum you,ve been chewin'?....
Replay and say hbwygiowfeguiowfueaqeuoerhehohouwyrariaer!?><HHKVJHC>>>......
You have 4 seconds to type this in....
If you fail you will die and your mom will say YES FINALLY HE'S GONE!!!!....
If you suceed the doctor will shock you and ship you to asia....
take 700 steps...
the 700th step must land in Tylan....
Once that happens you will be attacked by all the legendaries and they will all be on level 100....
beat them and then they will attack you again...
they will attack you 845 times and you must beat them every time.....
some guy in Tylan will say hey you beat them...
I HATE YOU DIE!!!...
run away and jump into a cannon before he catches you....
You will fly and land in Jamaca and you will then be attacked by a Pikachu with a Jamacian hat and hair...
catch it and then you must beat these lv.100 Pokemon
Jiraeoxys Hogia and Mewbillion.....
more coming soon

Shining Dragonite
June 19th, 2004, 11:45 AM
***Catch all pokemon in Ru/Sa!***

You must have beaten, not caught, Kyogre/Groudon in order for this to work.

First, go talk to Lanette.

Then, go talk to the trainer right in front of the Petalburg entrance to the woods. If he wants a rematch with you (he's on your trainer's eyes, his name's Winston and he's a rich boy), if you beat him (he only has a lv36 Linoone at his strongest), he will give you an Eternity Ticket (not related to the Eon Ticket) for the S.S. Tidal. Go to the S.S. Tidal, and when you show the ticket to the attendant, she will take you to the Turquoise Island, where you can find every pokemon possible, including Squirtle, Bulbasaur, Charmander, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Chikorita, the two starters you didn't get, the legendaries, and mewtwo. If you talk to a fat guy in front of the Pokemon Center on the island, he will ask if you want to trade a Zigzagoon for Mew. Mew knows Extremespeed, Flamethrower, Thunderbolt, and Ice Beam.

what do you think?

Enix-Zae
June 19th, 2004, 05:09 PM
keep your gba/sp at a constant heat of 200 degrees celcius for EXACTLY 5 hours, then you will have a melty, the evolution of ditto.

Poke'gangster
June 20th, 2004, 06:23 PM
Then you will transport back to Hoenn and you must then catch every Pokemon in Shiny mode and train then to level 100......
You then will have to talk to Prof. Birch 7940685785 times and then he will push a button..
You will be attacked by a mutant donut named Alfred...
Alfred is on level 679 beat Alfred and then a star wars scene will appear..
The lab will blow up and Prof Birch will turn into Dark Vader and he will say (name) I am your father...

do you beleive him?
more coming soon....

Goten Shy
June 22nd, 2004, 12:56 PM
Get all legandaires (RBY)

Fly to pallet town and talk to your mother and rest. Then fly to brocks gym and talk to everyon in the gym (doesnt matter which order). Leave the gym. DO NOT step anywhere! Once you are outside fly to cerulean city and go into misty's gym and talk to everyone in there. Step outside and like before (not stepping anywhere) fly to the next gym. Keep doing this untill you go to vermelion city. Go and heal your pokemon at the vermelion pokemon center. Deposit all but one pokemon. Then go and heal again. Go to your PC and in box 15 will be all of the legandaries.

Poke'gangster
June 22nd, 2004, 03:38 PM
press a 57 times to pull out a lightsaber...
Prof. Birch will say fuzzy gorrilla and he will say all kinds of nonsence words like Monkeystaple. you will get annoyed and smash a window with a baseball bat and go through a bannana split into another demension you will then return to your bedroom and...
You will get a gold trainer card!!!
99 of everything
every Pokemon in shiny and normal and Pokerus mode which includes extra Pokemon boxes
Every room decoration
You get to go to Johto Hoenn Kanto and even the Orange islands
all level 100 Pokemon with stats all maxed out
complete Pokedex
every Pokemon has every ribbon
all trainers are regeistered
infinite money and slot coins
and an RM2K Pokemon file!!!
Also the new Pokemon Gonbe in shiny mode, Pokerus mode and normal mode!!!
can you rate my code now....
It's a couple threads long...

luna2525
July 1st, 2004, 05:06 AM
Ok.. Here's a REAL glitch.. And it does work. In pokemon Red or Blue, you need to push that coffee-drinking man in Viridian city to the eastern edge of Cinnabar Island.. Then, you take you Lapras out (it HAS to be a Lapras) and you bump the man back and forth on the shore until you face the Unknown Pkmn.. After you beat it/run from it, the item on your 6th slot will be infinite..

Firemaker
July 2nd, 2004, 02:02 PM
Post that in the saddest rumors of all time or something. This is for fake cheats not real ones! You've spolied the tradition. *goes to attic to die*

Jirachi
July 10th, 2004, 11:26 PM
There has been a rumour about the (not so) Legendary SuperCombos, and they are not easy to get. First of all, these Pokemon are combos of a starter of a certain type of each generation. Here is the first,

Name: Megaurile
Combo of: Sceptile, Venasaur, and Meganium
Types: Grass and Poison
Moves:
Only four, which are Forest Blast, Solarbeam, Weed Horror, and Frenzyplant.

The second,

Name: Blazardion
Combo of: Blaziken, Charizard, and Thyplosion
Types: Fire, Flying, and Fighting
Moves:
Only four, which are Eruption, Blast Burn, Supernova, and Forever Flame

The third and final,

Name: Feraswoist
Combo of: Swampert, Blastoise, and Feraligatr
Types: Water and Ground
Moves:
Only four, which are Water Spout, Hydrocannon, Ocean Turn, and Tsunami

Now, These Pokemon can only be acheved in the Ruby and Sapphire versions, and by a special way too. You see, the ordinary hex code used by Action Replay to hack the Pokemon out is not used with these Pokemon, so they can't be hacked in your game.

To acquire one (and only one) of these combo Pokemon, you have to have done the following:

Evolved your starter Pokemon to the highest level

Not released your starter Pokemon

Have never used Action Replay on the Gameboy, or the Game Pak

Not taken a single step into Shoal Cave

Defeated the Pokemon League

Won all of the contests without failing once

Have only two Pokemon in your party, your starter, and a Pokemon that knows Surf. Do not teach your starter Surf.

If all of these are true, then you must surf from Mossdeep City to Shoal Cave with your starter and with an extra space in your belt without encountering a wild Pokemon along the way or staging a battle with a trainer.
You can't use repels.
If any of this happen, the game activates a butten with disables the code and it won't work even if you restart.

After you step into the cave you have to assume that it is low tide and if it is high the code will not work again. Walk towards the icy part of the cave without meeting any Pokemon which will activate the butten above, and when you reach the place, DO NOT PICK UP THE NEVERMELTICE! Wait until a wild Pokemon jumps up on you.

When it does and ASSUMING that the Pokemon is a shiny Snorunt with Pokerus and its code matches with the code of Mirage Island that day (Which you will not know, if it isn't, the code will be disabled forever), DO NOT WEAKEN IT. Throw a Pokeball, and I mean a Pokeball, not a Great Ball or an Ultra Ball, and ASSUMING that it is caught on first try, leave the battle and pick up the Nevermeltice, attching it to your newly captured Snorunt.

Leave the cave without meeting any wild Pokemon. Surf all the way from Shoal Cave to Mirage Island (it will be visable, look above) without meeting any wild Pokemon, battling any trainers, or touching land (even shallow water) except for Mirage Island, of course, when you get there.

DON'T obtain the Lychee berry. Catch Shiny Wynaut with Pokerus until your boxes are all full. Then grab the Lychee berry, and attach it to you starter.

After that, two Pokemon will be standing next to you.

If your starter is Sceptile, they are Venasaur and Meganium.

If your starter is Blaziken, they are Charizard and Thyplosion.

If your starter is Swampert, they are Blastoise and Feraligatr.

You will have a wild double battle with them, both Pokemon will be level 100 and have maxed out IVs. Defeat them, if you can. If you lose, the game will shut down forever and even a master hacker unable to open it.

Then, look at your team.
Your starter will be combined with the two!

That is how you get the (not so) Legendary SuperCombos.

~Alice Drawdin

Note: The three Combos have status equal to the maxed IV of Rayquaza.

Firemaker
July 11th, 2004, 09:21 AM
tHE LONGEST cheat in the universe

Start a new game. Become a boy. Make the time exactly 2:31 PM or the cheat won't work.

Then get a Treeko. Go to May's House. You CAN'T battle her or the game will become a ghost and take over the world.

Go to May's Room and walk in the room 7056 times. Then you can use her PC. It will have Gastly Doll and Mew55000 cushion. Put the doll on the cushion. The PC will turn into a Golem at lv.-100. Then Torchic mutates into Tormer. Torchic/Grimer. It will be at lv.-99. It will only know Hyper Youth. Battle Golem. It will use splash. It will do 120 damage. Tormer will be KOed. It'll also say "Wait Tormer is evolving." It will become Musken. It'll blow up and Golem will die. You will cry because Musken died saving you. Then the whole world will be water. Kyougue will drown and you have a choice A=saving Musken and drowning the world or B=Saving the world. Click...

... See Ya!

Kelo
July 17th, 2004, 08:23 PM
Ok this is for blue,
first when oak asks your name put in the name of the pokemon you wish to recive, then 4 your rivals name the letters will repesrent numbers A: 1 B:2 etc. your level can be no more that thirty. When you are in your room play snes 5 times, then go talk to your mom. She will say the normal stuff except she will say that Oaks cousin, a great pokemon master has died and left in his will that oak should get his (pokemon you selected here) to give to the next starting training. you will then have to go not to the grass but the man infront of oaks place and talk to him. he will start to say hi but Oak will run up and cut him off and yell "dont that man has rabies!" and push you inside. Oak will give you your pokemon,and then your rival runs in steals a pokemon and says," you will never get out of this place alive! I have the perfect distraction And runs out. Oak and you walk out only to find the place surrounded"o crap" oak says"Hillary duff fans"You then battle your way out, and oak gives you 100 rare candys. the game will go on a normal until, when you go face mewtwo press b instead of a. you will auto get mew and mewtwo and what looks like the teleporter thing in bills house step into it and you will be teleported to pokesafarifunland with 151 sections each with one type of pokemon and masterballs instead of safari balls .in the pokecenter there you can trade with R/S to go bact to your normal game log on and off of bills pc 5 times.the only thing is you can walk straight to mewtwos caveafter beating brock.

IceKitten
July 18th, 2004, 04:26 AM
Ho-oh with Armour
This is for FR/LG, Pokmon required:
Ho-oh from Colosseum
Ho-oh from FR/LG
Moltres, Zapdos and Articuno from FR/LG

After you have caught Ho-oh in FR/LG, trade it for the one you caught in Colosseum (get the Ruby/Sapphire plates first) then stand in the exact spot where Moltres was with Ho-oh being the first in y00r party and Moltres being last, walk south past the blocks and there should be a Pokball with TM?, it will be in y00r balls pocket, teach it to Ho-oh, on the movelist it will say TM? DO NOT USE IT IN A BATTLE
Trade the Ho-oh's back, give the item Charcoal to the Ho-oh that's in FR/LG now, trade the Ho-oh's back, then stand in the exact spot where Zapdos was with Ho-oh being the first in y00r party and Zapdos being last, backtrack through the Power Plant til u come to the entrance and before the door will be a Pokball with the TM??, it will be in y00r Key Items pocket, teach it to Ho-oh but don't replace TM?, on the movelist it will say TM?? DO NOT USE IT IN A BATTLE
Trade the Ho-oh's back, give the Ho-oh that's on FR/LG now Rawst Berry (although berries aren't on FR/LG, you can somehow get one from Ru/Sa) trade the Ho-oh's back, go stand in the exact spot where Articuno was with Ho-oh being the first in y00r party and Articuno being last, press select and TM??? will appear to the far right hand-side of the land y00r standing on, teach it to Ho-oh but don't replace TM? or TM??, on the movelist it should say TM??? DO NOT USE IT IN A BATTLE
Trade the Ho-oh's back, then on Colosseum it will say ''What? Ho-oh is evolving!''
Ho-oh will turn silver and gold apart from it's beak and eyes, it will have spikes on it's wings, and it'll be a little bit bigger, and TM?, TM??, TM??? and instead it will have Volt Tackle, Blast Burn, Hydro Cannon or Frenzy Plant (depending on y00r starter, Bulbasaur, it will have Frenzy Plant, Charmander, it will have Blast Burn, and if ya chose Squirtle it will have Hydro Cannon) and Meteor Mash.

Have fun with your 00ber 00ber! =O

Firemaker
July 28th, 2004, 06:33 AM

Start a new game. Become a boy. Make the time exactly 2:31 PM or the cheat won't work.

Then get a Torchic. Go to May's House. You CAN'T battle her or the game will become a ghost and take over the world.

Go to May's Room and walk in the room 7056 steps. Then you can use her PC. It will have Gastly Doll and Mew55000 cushion. Put the dolls on the cushion. The PC will turn into a Golem at lv.-100. Then Torchic mutates into Tormer. Torchic/Grimer. It will be at lv.-99. It will only know Hyper Youth. Battle Golem. It will use splash. It will do 120 damage. Tormer will be KOed. It'll also say "Wait Tormer is evolving." It will become Musken. It'll blow up and Golem will die. You will cry because Musken died saving you. Then the whole world will be water. Kyougue will drown and you have a choice A=saving Musken and drowning the world or B=Saving the world. Click A. Then Musken will take you to Mars where it gets to lv.100. You will be attacked by a giant Moltres at lv.2 It will know Fissure. Then Moltres get knocked out bu the water. Earth drowns. You then get escotred to Planet X. There you can play video games till your 18. Once your 18 you get sent to Planet Y to inspect a 100 foot Seviper. It will bite you and you will die. You wake up in the hospital 5 years later. You get up and move around. Then save the game. When it says ...DON'T TURN OFF THE POWER take the game out. Then you battle Missingo at lv.1 If you catch it, the game will go on normal with Missingo as your starter if you KO it you get 99 of all your stuff. You will go back to bed...
:D

Pine
July 28th, 2004, 07:12 AM
Dude, the ending to that one was just sick.

T2Kazuya
August 14th, 2004, 06:35 AM
Heres A Cool/Funny One For Red/Blue/Yellow

Go to the Celadon Market (that real big one)
and go to the area with SNES's.
Talk to the guys with the gameboys.
Walk against the boy on the left and he'll
say "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"
And then the boy on the right will say great! You
figured out that we were trading wireless! Here You Go!
(yourname) RECIEVED GBA WIRELESS ADAPTER
Then he will say "so you like techno" (yes/no)
Either choice he'll say, ''cool''
Your gameboy will turn a Neon Pink color
and the screen will spin around psychadelic colors
Then The battery(s) (doesnt matter for SP, it will dislodge itself)
Will jump out of the back of your gameboy and start dancing :laugh:

Tim
August 14th, 2004, 01:38 PM
Heres one for Fire Red:After you choose your starter go into the grass and catch a pidgey and a rattata and then get the parcel give it to your starter and deposit it in the last box, then get the pidgy and put it in the 1st box.
After that goand tlak to nanami (gary's sister) 17 times after that go to prof oak and dont talk to him!! go to the rest of the starters and talk to them. youll engage a battle with your starter that was deposited. kill it and youll find all the starters on the desk now u can talk to the last one and when u get it it will be an egg. now to hatch it youll need to talk to your mom 17 times. then nanami 17 times then that fat guy once. the egg will hatch into a shiny pichu. NOW HOLD ON!! after it hatches it will have these ataks: thunder wave, thunder, thunder bolt, and hail. yes hail. now go out into the grass the first bush on the left and engage a pokemon. use hail with pichu your rattata should be switched if u dont have pichu on the first list. then use hail with pichu and it will run away. after that it will learn rain dance. now be carefull only delete thunder bolt. u dont need it. OKay then walk up once and engage another pokemon now it has to be a pidgey!! so save. NOw if it is a pidgey then awesome. so use pichu and use rain dance. then it will use takcle the use thunder wave, then it will use tackle then use thunder it will die and it will be rainy outside thundering now u will never engae pidgey again only ratata. then go to the pokemon center and upstairs talk to the first lady in the line. u will engage a pidgeot, level 17. use thunder wave!!!! only!!!!. then run. u will have pidgeot in your party and the last box and first box. then after u switch a box all the pokemon in your party will be pidgeys pidgeottos and pidgeots. they all will be level 17. then the lady will disapear as in she used "FLY" the hm and she will never be there again. when u exit u will se it it sunny and now in the grass all the pokemon u engage will be pidgey pidgeotto and pidgeot and will be shyny and like with a mist around them whenn you want to attack it will say your pokemon is too scared to move like in the tower in lavender town the ghost :bandit: . there you go also one more thing all the pidgeots you encounter meet or see will be level 17 like how many times you talked to nanami and mom. :mew2:

Ganon
August 14th, 2004, 02:05 PM
LOL! This is like a thread i did on my own forum.
Well here's one:
Play as Seto Kaiba(for ruby and sapphire)
Name yourself Seto or Kaiba(it doesn't matter if you picked girl or boy)
Pick Torchic for your starter and name it Mokuba.
Once you beat Wallace talk to him 10000 times before leaving the gym. He will get angry and tell you that Kaiba Corp is stupid. Get out of the gym and go and beat the elite 4. Keep beating the elite 4 until you beat them 9000 times. You must do this using only your Torchic/Combusken/Blaziken once you do that go to sky pillar and when you get to where Rayquaza was, Rayquaza will be a Blue-Eyes white dragon. There will be a duel disk next to it. Grab the duel disk and the BEWD will go inside it. The screen will turn black and then when it's back to normal you will be Seto Kaiba!

Firemaker
August 22nd, 2004, 08:34 AM

Then get a Torchic. Go to May's House. You CAN'T battle her or the game will become a ghost and take over the world.

Go to May's Room and walk in the room 7056 steps. Then you can use her PC. It will have Gastly Doll and Mew55000 cushion. Put the dolls on the cushion. The PC will turn into a Golem at lv.-100. Then Torchic mutates into Tormer. Torchic/Grimer. It will be at lv.-99. It will only know Hyper Youth. Battle Golem. It will use splash. It will do 120 damage. Tormer will be KOed. It'll also say "Wait Tormer is evolving." It will become Musken. It'll blow up and Golem will die. You will cry because Musken died saving you. Then the whole world will be water. Kyougue will drown and you have a choice A=saving Musken and drowning the world or B=Saving the world. Click A. Then Musken will take you to Mars where it gets to lv.100. You will be attacked by a giant Moltres at lv.2 It will know Fissure. Then Moltres get knocked out bu the water. Earth drowns. You then get escotred to Planet X. There you can play video games till your 18. Once your 18 you get sent to Planet Y to inspect a 100 foot Seviper. It will bite you and you will die. You wake up in the hospital 5 years later. You get up and move around. Then save the game. When it says ...DON'T TURN OFF THE POWER take the game out. Then you battle Missingo at lv.1 If you catch it, the game will go on normal with Missingo as your starter if you KO it you get 99 of all your stuff. You will go back to bed Now put the game in again turn it off and on, the game will restart where you have to press New Game, Prof. Birch will say, I know you...
You go back to the bed. Everyone will be gone. Take your Pokemon and sneak out the door, if someone sees you, you go back to bed and starts over. Once you get to the door you get attacked by a Fat Doctor
He will have Electrode lv.2, Voltorb lv.2, and Voltorb lv.2 like regular when you beat him (trust me you will, they only know splash) he gives you lv.45 Magniton. You will be attacked by a wild KDU9CK4 at lv.5. Catch it, it will automatically be captured. Magniton will know fly, use it. You will go to Parcifalog Town. Go east to Mirage Island. It will be like Southern Island. Go to where Lati(o/a)s is and a HJUM lv.2 will fly down and get you. In the air you'll fight it. Use any pokemon. Once its knocked out you will fall to the ocean once you fall in then...
:laugh: :cross-eye :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

KARR
September 11th, 2004, 11:02 AM
How to board the SS Aqua on FR/LG?
After beating the game and filling up Your Pokedex completely, talk to the sailor in Vermillion. He'll let You on the SS Aqua, but the ship will be broken.

cranium
September 23rd, 2004, 09:02 PM
1st u catch every pokemon in the game
then level them all to 100
then release them all into the wild, except pikachu
then your pikachu will grow wings and fly to the moon
he will return to your game exactly 3 months after he goes (real time)
when he returns he comes back with celebi

PokemonPichu
June 16th, 2005, 02:55 PM
This is a cheat for Pokemon LeafGreen/FireRed.
How to go to Johto: Talk to the old man that gave you Teachy TV. Talk to the man 50 times in a row without turning or walking around. The 50th time, the man will yell out, "Arrgh! Stop bugging me!" then suddenly, you are battling a lv 100 Missingno. Catch it, then go to Professer Oak and he will say, "Oh! That's a Missingno.! People who finds a Missingno. gets a S. S. Glitch ship ride to Johto!" Then bring the ticket to the dock where S. S. Aqua left, and show the man the ticket. Then you have arrived in Johto!

Smeargle_boy
June 16th, 2005, 06:04 PM
OK heres one for Pokemon Yellow: Complete your pokedex+mew and go to bill. Pick a pokemon that you want and talk to him as many times as there are letters in its name (ex: eevee-5) and then go to mewtwos cave and catch double the pokemon there are for that pokemons evolutions (including pre evolutions and basic forms) and then beat the elite four 100 times, then start a new game, save, and then, save, and your pikachu will be what you chose!

LegendaryPokemonTamer
June 17th, 2005, 06:12 AM
For Sapphire and Ruby:

After you beated the small Poochyena with any of the 3 starting Pokemon you can get any starter Pokemon from any game or a celebi/Jirachi.

If you get all the legendary Pokemon like Rayquaza,Kyogre and Groudon, then you automatically fill your WHOLE Pokedex.After you beated the Elited 4 the you recieve a Ho-oh,Lugia,Suicune,Raikou,Entei and a Deoxys.

If you keep bothering your Rival (Brendan/May) for 50 times the he'll say "Grrrrrr....what the heck do you think you're doing!!!" then he'l/she'lll battle you and his Pokemon were only on Lv 50( Except for the Dogdenspeed) Porfessor Birch and Oak will come over and then say "Ahhh a Dodgenspeed.My favorite!". If you beated his team then you get all the Pokemon from all games and then your PC will increase by 100 and then all the Pokemon you recieved automatically are all on Lv100.

Your bag will fill up and increase by 100 like 100+ Masterballs and all the other balls.

You can automatically get 100+ Rare Candies by battling the Elited 4 30 or more times.

If you can beat the Elited 4 100 times or more then you get evrything that existed anywhere!!! Even Pokemon you wated and youll be given a Wish List from Jirachi and then you make a wish once a day then go home and go to your bed then the next real day you'll recieve your wishes youwanted the night before today.

Natsuki
June 17th, 2005, 06:43 AM
Wow...September of 2004, huh? XD This thread is nearly an entire year old. o.x;; Be sure to check that the thread you are posting in isn't over one month old, guys. ^^;

*closes*

~Kelsey