PDA

View Full Version : June DCC

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Karasuma
May 31st, 2006, 06:32 PM
This is it, from the heavens I tremble down to PC as I have the honor to create the June Daily Chit-Chat

Erhem..okay so like always everyone must read the rules that Miss Kura(Kajad) and Miss Ashley made:
Read It or Beat It xD (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=65124)

Now let's make sure this DCC is always alive or else I will cry ;_;

Let's Have Fun~

Persona
May 31st, 2006, 06:34 PM
Hurray, I get the first post. Well, not really but.. uh ya.

Say hello to the June DCC. ^^

I beat Bob. =D

Karasuma
May 31st, 2006, 06:34 PM
I can hear Emma crying but I just don't know why xD

So you have a topic? Summer I guess

Persona
May 31st, 2006, 06:36 PM
I can hear Emma crying but I just don't know why xD

She wouldn't cry over that. =/

Maybe she'll be a little upset, then give you a slap in the face... and everything will be fine. =D

Karasuma
May 31st, 2006, 06:37 PM
She wouldn't cry over that. =/

Maybe she'll be a little upset, then give you a slap in the face... and everything will be fine. =D

Well it's not really 12:00pm here yet, but I guess its June already in your time =[0

Persona
May 31st, 2006, 06:39 PM
Well it's not really 12:00pm here yet, but I guess its June already in your time =[0

Actually, even in my time, tomorrow is June 1st. But sometimes people make the DCC thread the day before the new month starts.

Karasuma
May 31st, 2006, 06:40 PM
Actually, even in my time, tomorrow is June 1st. But sometimes people make the DCC thread the day before the new month starts.

I was thinking of making it at nine, but that may be still to early. I wish they had a time rule, to know whats the exact time to make the next DCC

So Summer is here or almost here, but I have school still ;_;

feraligatr1.0
May 31st, 2006, 06:44 PM
Hmmm... It isn't june for me...
w00t! I am on the first page of the June DCC!

Linoone
May 31st, 2006, 06:46 PM
Wheee, it's like may 31, like 3 hours away from june and i'm posting in the june DCC, the world gone nuts @.@

Karasuma
May 31st, 2006, 06:48 PM
Wheee, it's like may 31, like 3 hours away from june and i'm posting in the june DCC, the world gone nuts @.@

If you read the last DCC, the members there we're gonna kill me if I waited them for one more hour =[x

Dawg 2005
May 31st, 2006, 06:48 PM
NONONONONONONO! My mom got on and I missed it!!!!

I'm mad. XD

MegaDitto
May 31st, 2006, 06:50 PM
*pokes June DCC* A hour till June here. ~

Linoone
If you read the last DCC, the members there we're gonna kill me if I waited them for one more hour =[x
yeah, I noticed XD, I actually am on the DCC almost every moment, but rarely post cause the topics there are like alien to me o.o

Karasuma

I'm mad. XD

You know what they say "The early bird gets the worm or in this case, the Daily Chit-chat" xD

Dawg 2005
May 31st, 2006, 06:51 PM
You know what they say "The early bird gets the worm or in this case, the Daily Chit-chat" xD
I blame my mom. XD

My laptop is running slow. =/

Persona
May 31st, 2006, 06:51 PM

I'm mad. XD

Yay, I got here before you, Bob.

You don't seem mad when you put "XD" xD

Karasuma
May 31st, 2006, 06:52 PM
I blame my mom. XD

My laptop is running slow. =/

Don't blame your mommy

I heard Emma's got ran out of batteries, but there's always July xD

Dawg 2005
Yay, I got here before you, Bob.

You don't seem mad when you put "XD" xD
I don't want to be mad, so I used it. XD

Just because you got here before me, doesn't mean I won't get ahead of you like I always do. XD

Gary, the Magic Fairy
I still have 2 hours and 10 9 minutes until June.

I've never been on when a new DCC was started before.

Karasuma
May 31st, 2006, 06:53 PM
yeah, I noticed XD, I actually am on the DCC almost every moment, but rarely post cause the topics there are like alien to me o.o

Well I have no topic now since its almost midnight here and I feel like taking a shower

Dawg 2005
May 31st, 2006, 06:54 PM
Well I have no topic now since its almost midnight here and I feel like taking a shower
Take a shower then. O_o

I love posting the DCC even if I don't know the topic. XD

Karasuma
May 31st, 2006, 06:55 PM
Take a shower then. O_o

I love posting the DCC even if I don't know the topic. XD

I said I felt, but maybe if I see Johnny dance first xD

Linoone
May 31st, 2006, 06:56 PM
I just noticed the little tm symbol there in the title, how did you do that? o.o

Karasuma
May 31st, 2006, 06:57 PM
I just noticed the little tm symbol there in the title, how did you do that? o.o

I copied and pasted from Microsoft Works spreadsheet, the secret character symbols =[0

Dawg 2005
May 31st, 2006, 06:57 PM
Alt with some random numbers, and let go of alt. XD

¬¬ XD

Linoone
May 31st, 2006, 06:59 PM

¬¬ XD
lol k o.o*too lazy to try and see anyway* XD

Karasuma
May 31st, 2006, 06:59 PM

¬¬ XD

Stay calm Johnny 2x4, I remember a little Dawg that didn't knew how to post links in sigs and asked me for help, did I ever get mad at you? nope xD

Dawg 2005
May 31st, 2006, 07:00 PM
Stay calm Johnny 2x4, I remember a little Dawg that didn't knew how to post links in sigs and asked me for help, did I ever get mad at you? nope xD
Oh my god I so forgot about that! XD

MegaFuz
May 31st, 2006, 07:01 PM
w00t! I guess it's June. o.O Well...it's almost June here. Another hour to go.

Alt codes are fun. XD

Karasuma
May 31st, 2006, 07:02 PM

Alt codes are fun. XD

They are, you just have to know how to use them xD

Dawg 2005
May 31st, 2006, 07:02 PM

Alt codes are fun. XD
Yes, they are. XD

Two more hours here until June. XD

Linoone
May 31st, 2006, 07:05 PM
yay, today I woke up in may and will go to sleep in june, that'd be cool if I actually thought it'd be cool XD

Dawg 2005
May 31st, 2006, 07:05 PM
yay, today I woke up in may and will go to sleep in june, that'd be cool if I actually thought it'd be cool XD
I didn't get a lot out of that sentence. XD

MegaFuz
May 31st, 2006, 07:06 PM

That made no sense whatsoever. o.O My brain hurts now from reading that nonsense.

Karasuma
May 31st, 2006, 07:06 PM

When I was small, I thought that when a month changed, some weird wind would pass changing things but thats just a silly imagination xD

Dawg 2005
May 31st, 2006, 07:07 PM
That made no sense whatsoever. o.O My brain hurts now from reading that nonsense.
XD At least I'm not the only one who didn't understand it. XD

I finally got my laptop on. XD

Karasuma
May 31st, 2006, 07:08 PM
XD At least I'm not the only one who didn't understand it. XD

I finally got my laptop on. XD

A laptop sounds like a great thing to have, I'm glad to have my computer but when I go to vacations its a drag not being online xD

MegaFuz
May 31st, 2006, 07:08 PM
When I was small, I thought that when a month changed, some weird wind would pass changing things but thats just a silly imagination xD

I thought I felt a breeze. XD

Hey! If it's June 1st, that means only 15 more days until my 1-year Anniversary! XP

Linoone
May 31st, 2006, 07:09 PM
excellent, my mission has just been accomplished XD,, feels weird, all my ther summer vacations had started in mid june, now I have the whole of june and july to rest from school, and I think I'm wasting time if I dont do any fun stuff @.@

Dawg 2005
A laptop sounds like a great thing to have, I'm glad to have my computer but when I go to vacations its a drag not being online xD
My laptop doesn't have it's own stuff, so it uses this computers. =/

It can't go far. XD

Karasuma
I thought I felt a breeze. XD

Hey! If it's June 1st, that means only 15 more days until my 1-year Anniversary! XP

Wow Fuz, your gonna complete a whole year, wonder how that feels xD

Dawg 2005
May 31st, 2006, 07:11 PM
You'll know in August. XD

Hm, laptop has about half its battery. XD

MegaFuz
May 31st, 2006, 07:11 PM
I have to get a new computer for college here soon. I'm not sure if I want a laptop or not. It would be nice to be able to take it to the library and such, but I feel like a desktop would be able to do more. o.O

I don't know. I'll let you know in two weeks. XD

Dawg 2005
May 31st, 2006, 07:12 PM
I have to get a new computer for college here soon. I'm not sure if I want a laptop or not. It would be nice to be able to take it to the library and such, but I feel like a desktop would be able to do more. o.O
It would, but in case there's a power outage, you have that. XD

Karasuma
May 31st, 2006, 07:12 PM
You'll know in August. XD

Hm, laptop has about half its battery. XD

I don't even know if I'll make it xD

Thats a disadvantage about a laptop, always charging it or else xP

Linoone
May 31st, 2006, 07:13 PM
ROFL, ironically, my laptop can do a lot more than my desktop o.o, that's why I use it instead of the big comp XD

Dawg 2005
May 31st, 2006, 07:13 PM
I don't even know if I'll make it xD

Thats a disadvantage about a laptop, always charging it or else xP
You better make it. >O

I can type better on the computer. XD

MegaFuz
May 31st, 2006, 07:14 PM
ROFL, ironically, my laptop can do a lot more than my desktop o.o, that's why I use it instead of the big comp XD

I'm guessing your laptop is much newer than your desktop.

Karasuma

Does it come with a webcam or speaker? If so I'll buy one later this month xD

Dawg 2005
Most laptops have a microphone built into it. XD

Linoone
May 31st, 2006, 07:15 PM
this one has surround speakers^^, though the one I HAD had both cam an speakers, no wonder it was stolen o.o

Karasuma
May 31st, 2006, 07:15 PM
Most laptops have a microphone built into it. XD

That'd be a sweet deal, I'll go to BestBuy.com to check if there's offers xD

Dawg 2005
May 31st, 2006, 07:18 PM
That'd be a sweet deal, I'll go to BestBuy.com to check if there's offers xD
Yea, then we can all voice chat together! XD

Karasuma
May 31st, 2006, 07:20 PM
Yea, then we can all voice chat together! XD

Time to save money then

Technology is so advanced these days, now I'm guessing they will invent a machine in which it will teleport you to the person your talking to and meet him/her in real person xD

MegaFuz
May 31st, 2006, 07:20 PM
Surround speakers would be nice. I have an insane sound system on the computer in my room with a sub-woofer and everything, but I'm not sure I want to lug it to college. -_-

Linoone
May 31st, 2006, 07:22 PM
Time to save money then

Technology is so advanced these days, now I'm guessing they will invent a machine in which it will teleport you to the person your talking to and meet him/her in real person xD
I dont think that'd be such a good idea XD, what if n00bish stalkers wanted to anny you in real person?XD

Karasuma
May 31st, 2006, 07:23 PM
Surround speakers would be nice. I have an insane sound system on the computer in my room with a sub-woofer and everything, but I'm not sure I want to lug it to college. -_-

Don't get me thinking about College, I don't know if I should take my computer or buy me a laptop. Just one more year for me, what a drag xD

Dawg 2005
May 31st, 2006, 07:24 PM
Don't get me thinking about College, I don't know if I should take my computer or buy me a laptop. Just one more year for me, what a drag xD
I have four more years. XD

I'd stick with the computer, and save up money. Then when you have some extra, buy a laptop.

Karasuma
May 31st, 2006, 07:26 PM
I dont think that'd be such a good idea XD, what if n00bish stalkers wanted to anny you in real person?XD

I guess your right Sir, thats why I got Anti-no0bware xD

I have four more years. XD

I'd stick with the computer, and save up money. Then when you have some extra, buy a laptop.

So your gonna be a freshman John? xD

Good idea, who knows how much money I'll need for the dorms xD

MegaFuz
May 31st, 2006, 07:27 PM

A drag?! I'm looking forward to college. My last day of high school was today. o.O Although it was bittersweet and sorta sad, I'm ready to move on to something new in life. I don't think it's going to hit me for a while yet that I'm actually done with high school. Maybe the night of commencement...

Dawg 2005
May 31st, 2006, 07:29 PM
A drag?! I'm looking forward to college. My last day of high school was today. o.O Although it was bittersweet and sorta sad, I'm ready to move on to something new in life. I don't think it's going to hit me for a while yet that I'm actually done with high school. Maybe the night of commencement...
Congrats, Fuz. ^_^

Did I say four? I meant to put five. XD I'm an eigth grader now, woowee. ¬¬;;

Karasuma
May 31st, 2006, 07:30 PM

I feel like I'm gonna miss some good things that I've done there, I've had some good lol times and some bad drama times =[0
On top of all that I'm gonna hate saying goodbye to some of my companions, thats the drag...

John: Awww...xP

Dawg 2005
May 31st, 2006, 07:32 PM
I feel like I'm gonna miss some good things that I've done there, I've had some good lol times and some bad drama times =[0
On top of all that I'm gonna hate saying goodbye to some of my companions, thats the drag...

John: Awww...xP
Yes, awww for me. XD

Ugh, I hate my school. >>

iamback
May 31st, 2006, 07:33 PM
Not me. :D My school is awesome. ^_^

Dawg 2005
May 31st, 2006, 07:35 PM
Lucky you, we have a fight breaking out almost everyday. >>

Karasuma
May 31st, 2006, 07:36 PM

Ah!? Who are you? Welcome back xP

iamback
May 31st, 2006, 07:38 PM
Ya, thanks for the welcome. You probably won't know me, because I had first registered October 2003 on the relaunch.

I get out at 2:55pm at my school. What time do you get out of school?

Dawg 2005
May 31st, 2006, 07:41 PM
Ya, thanks for the welcome. You probably won't know me, because I had first registered October 2003 on the relaunch.

I get out at 2:30, but I'm out for the summer. XD

Karasuma
May 31st, 2006, 07:41 PM

The same, it could be sometimes 3:00pm when we got a longer class

Linoone
May 31st, 2006, 07:43 PM

at 1 00, but cant leave til 2 00, and my bus arrives at my home at 3 00 so yeah XD

MegaFuz
May 31st, 2006, 07:43 PM
2:45 here. Not any more though. XDD

Yeah...that is definately the drag part. Especially in my high school because it is reletively small, so everyone is especially close. It's so sad to think I won't be seeing the majority of my class anymore. We've all been together for 13 years. -.-

iamback
May 31st, 2006, 07:44 PM
I get out at 2:30, but I'm out for the summer. XD
XD

So am I. May 25 was my last day. :classic:

Summer is rocking so far!

Dawg 2005
May 31st, 2006, 07:45 PM
The same, it could be sometimes 3:00pm when we got a longer class
You get them extended? Dang, that's dumb. XD

iamback
May 31st, 2006, 07:47 PM
Longer classes? Man, you must be one unlucky person.. XD

Sometimes, usually the two last weeks of the last month at my school, classes are extended to 1 hour and 8 minutes.

Karasuma
May 31st, 2006, 07:47 PM
I want summer vacation now xD

Well gotta go now, don't let my baby DCC die xP

Dawg 2005
May 31st, 2006, 07:50 PM

Who doesn't? XD

See ya, Chris, I'll keep it alive as long as possible. XD

MegaFuz
May 31st, 2006, 07:50 PM

Don't worry. It'll be here before you know it.

And I'm gonna have to leave that responsibility for everyone else, cuz I gotta hit the hay. I have a final at 9:10 in the morning. It should be pretty easy, because Government is one of my stronger subjects, but I guess rest would help. -.-

Goodnight everyone. Happy June 1.

Dawg 2005
May 31st, 2006, 07:54 PM
Don't worry. It'll be here before you know it.

And I'm gonna have to leave that responsibility for everyone else, cuz I gotta hit the hay. I have a final at 9:10 in the morning. It should be pretty easy, because Government is one of my stronger subjects, but I guess rest would help. -.-

Goodnight everyone. Happy June 1.
Goodnight, Fuz. See you soon.

Good luck, too.

iamback
May 31st, 2006, 07:56 PM
Good night. Hope you ace it too! :)

Dawg 2005
May 31st, 2006, 08:03 PM
Good night. Hope you ace it too! :)
He'll do good, I bet. XD

Silent in here now. XD

iamback
May 31st, 2006, 08:11 PM
Ya, it is. XD

Let's change the topic now...

What time do you usually wake up? I have to wake up at 6am, to get my little brother ready for school.

Dawg 2005
May 31st, 2006, 08:13 PM
Ya, it is. XD

Let's change the topic now...

What time do you usually wake up? I have to wake up at 6am, to get my little brother ready for school.
I had to wake up at 6 am because I take a long time to wake up. XD

Aah, post faster I'm spazzing. XD

iamback
May 31st, 2006, 08:15 PM
Ahh, ok.

But I'm really a slow typer. XD

Longer time to wake up? Whatchu talkin' 'bout? :P

Dawg 2005
May 31st, 2006, 08:16 PM
I don't start doing anything until like, ten minutes after I wake because I'm too sleepy. XD

Type faster then? XD

iamback
May 31st, 2006, 08:17 PM
Yeah, I'll try.

Same for me. Usually when I wake up, I just rest until I'm ready to get out of bed. :classic:

Dawg 2005
May 31st, 2006, 08:19 PM
Yeah, I'll try.

Same for me. Usually when I wake up, I just rest until I'm ready to get out of bed. :classic:
Yea that's what I do, I go lay on the couch and watch the News. XD

Man, am I sleepy, but I don't feel like going. XD

iamback
May 31st, 2006, 08:20 PM
XD

Me neither, but it's only 9:19 here. My "bedtime" is 11pm so I can get at least 7 hours of sleep. XD

Dawg 2005
May 31st, 2006, 08:21 PM
XD

Me neither, but it's only 9:19 here. My "bedtime" is 11pm so I can get at least 7 hours of sleep. XD
It's 11:21 PM here. XD

I got to put a banner up for my dad. 8D

iamback
May 31st, 2006, 08:23 PM
Oh. XD

Cool. What's it for? A birthday party for someone?

Dawg 2005
May 31st, 2006, 08:23 PM
No, it's just his birthday tomorrow. XD

Hmm... I need some thumbtacs. XD

iamback
May 31st, 2006, 08:26 PM
Rofflecopter. XD

I bet you do. Now, while he isn't looking, run to Office Depot! XD

Dawg 2005
May 31st, 2006, 08:27 PM
Rofflecopter. XD

I bet you do. Now, while he isn't looking, run to Office Depot! XD
It's like a mile away, and I'm a slow and fat person. So no go. XD

iamback
May 31st, 2006, 08:28 PM
Ha. XD

So am I. I can't run. XD

Dawg 2005
May 31st, 2006, 08:29 PM
Thing is, when I'm in a football game, I'm pumped and I can run a lot faster. XD

Adreniline. 8D

iamback
May 31st, 2006, 08:30 PM
I still can't run even though I'm in sports. My best mile time is 10:25. Yeah, it's slow, I know. XD

Dawg 2005
May 31st, 2006, 08:33 PM
I still can't run even though I'm in sports. My best mile time is 10:25. Yeah, it's slow, I know. XD
Mine's about 6:00. XD

This one guy in my class did the mile in like, two minutes. O_O

iamback
May 31st, 2006, 08:35 PM
Wow. 6 minutes. That would be a Sub 7 at my school. The fastest guy at my school did 5:24.

But 2 minutes? o.o That's incredible.

Dawg 2005
May 31st, 2006, 08:36 PM
Wow. 6 minutes. That would be a Sub 7 at my school. The fastest guy at my school did 5:24.

But 2 minutes? o.o That's incredible.
He had really high stamina and amazingly fast. XD

It was either two or three minutes, either way, still good. XD

iamback
May 31st, 2006, 08:38 PM
That's like the world record. XD

Dawg 2005
May 31st, 2006, 08:39 PM
That's like the world record. XD
I know. XD

I have a growing pain in my knee, so I can't run properly for another five years at the least, I believe. >>

iamback
May 31st, 2006, 08:41 PM
I can never run properly. XD

Dawg 2005
May 31st, 2006, 08:42 PM
I can never run properly. XD
Rofl. XD

When we were training for football season, we had to do our right leg through the tires, and I couldn't do it right, but gave it my all and it huuurt. XD

iamback
May 31st, 2006, 08:46 PM
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, that's gotta hurt.

I was in soccer, and we would have to sprint from one end to the other. Unfortunately, I would eat before I went practice, so I really had a hard time doing that. XD

Dawg 2005
May 31st, 2006, 08:48 PM
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, that's gotta hurt.

I was in soccer, and we would have to sprint from one end to the other. Unfortunately, I would eat before I went practice, so I really had a hard time doing that. XD
Rofl! XD

For football, we have to run across the field horizontally like, four times to be able to go in. XD

Sometimes I would get a little sick and just take a knee where I stopped, but that happened only once. XD And somehow, I was the player the coaches wanted me play most. XDD

iamback
May 31st, 2006, 08:50 PM
o_O That's weird. They want you the most. What "special" abilites do you possibly posess? XD

Dawg 2005
May 31st, 2006, 08:50 PM
o_O That's weird. They want you the most. What "special" abilites do you possibly posess? XD
I tackle extremely hard and no one's passed me on the line. XD

iamback
May 31st, 2006, 08:52 PM
...If you tackled me, you would knock the wind out of me (have been knocked the wind out of me a few times.. 4 times to be exact) and you would break my ribs. XD

Miyu-chan
May 31st, 2006, 09:10 PM
Oooooh, new daily chit-chat~ <3 <3

*errr...*

Dawg 2005
May 31st, 2006, 09:12 PM
...If you tackled me, you would knock the wind out of me (have been knocked the wind out of me a few times.. 4 times to be exact) and you would break my ribs. XD
Haha, you're not that fragile are you? XD

Hello, Miyu-chan.

Emma
May 31st, 2006, 11:16 PM
Darn, missed the first page ;_; Oh well, I got on the 5th! XDD I saw one of my friends break his leg when he was playing rugby D: Not very nice ><

Drummershuff
June 1st, 2006, 12:35 AM
I have no choice but to use the laptop.. until I get my new computer that is.

Emma
June 1st, 2006, 01:05 AM
When are you getting your new computer? My dad was glad to get me off his computer, so I constantly use my laptop XD

Drummershuff
June 1st, 2006, 01:14 AM
Um, I'm not sure. I think it's going to be about sometime next week.

Emma
June 1st, 2006, 01:17 AM
Okay, I remember when I had a windows 98 XD It was a total nightmare, it broke down alot (And it once nearly exploded O.O), we had to use dial-up (Takes forever to connect D: ) And it was just really slow.

Drummershuff
June 1st, 2006, 01:21 AM
Yeah, I've got XP. I used to have dial up to, then a couple of months ago we got Broadband.

Emma
June 1st, 2006, 01:24 AM
I prefer Broadband way better, Dial-up is just ebil :<

Sometimes my wireless goes retarded and loses signal ><

Drummershuff
June 1st, 2006, 01:26 AM
Yeah, it is.

Mine doesn't. Just sometime, I drop the modem, so I have to restart for it to find signal again.

Emma
June 1st, 2006, 01:29 AM
My modem is stuck behind the TV downstairs XD We only wack it a few times if the internet refuses to go on XD

Drummershuff
June 1st, 2006, 01:30 AM
Oh, mines on top of my computer. XD

Emma
June 1st, 2006, 01:31 AM
I was around my friends house once, her modem was under the table next to the printer and her sister spilled Blackcurrent on it O.O They had to pay for another one.

Drummershuff
June 1st, 2006, 01:36 AM
That's not very good then.

They're not exactly the cheapest thing to buy.

Emma
June 1st, 2006, 01:37 AM
I know, My friend was like going crazy wondering what to do and stuff, Her parents were out and we had to look after her sister XD

Drummershuff
June 1st, 2006, 01:38 AM
Oh. XD

Did she tell them straight away? Or wait till you were gone..

Munashii
June 1st, 2006, 01:38 AM
This is the one subject I can never get. Computer talk. :C Can someone politely explain to me what a modem is?

And while I'm at it, can I ask what else has changed while I've been away at camp?

Drummershuff
June 1st, 2006, 01:40 AM
This is the one subject I can never get. Computer talk. :C Can someone politely explain to me what a modem is?

And while I'm at it, can I ask what else has changed while I've been away at camp?

In simple terms, a modem is what connects you to the Internet. That's all you really need to know.

Nothing much, me and John had a name swap. XD

Did you have a nice time?

Emma
June 1st, 2006, 01:41 AM
Well, When her parents came back we explained to them what happened, They believed me when I told them XD I've known her parents for about 5 years now :P And I haven't done anything bad.

Drummershuff
June 1st, 2006, 01:42 AM
Oh, that was alright then. At least you didn't get in to trouble.

I've just noticed. This months DCC has a "TM" in it's title.

Emma
June 1st, 2006, 01:47 AM
XD Same, I like the way the DCC titles are, so amusing just looking at them :P

Drummershuff
June 1st, 2006, 01:48 AM
Yeah, It's amazing how they're nearly different each month, and hwo different users have different imaginations to create them.

Emma
June 1st, 2006, 01:53 AM
If I had to start a DCC I would put --]|[~ (MONTH) Daily chit chat ~]|[-- XD

Drummershuff
June 1st, 2006, 01:54 AM
Yeah, that's like your trade mark, isn't it? XD

Emma
June 1st, 2006, 02:00 AM
Yea XD I have two patterns I'm an addict to

1) --]|[~ ~]|[--
2) |~|~| |~|~|

XD

Drummershuff
June 1st, 2006, 02:01 AM
I don't have one.. I'd just used the simple ~Month DCC~. I'm boring like that.

Emma
June 1st, 2006, 02:06 AM
I used to use this pattern alot ---> (¯`¤______¤`¯) It looks like a face XDD

Drummershuff
June 1st, 2006, 02:07 AM
Heh, what's the code to get ¤ that symbol?

Emma
June 1st, 2006, 02:08 AM
I think it's alt + 164, Alt codes won't work on laptop ;_; So I have to copy and paste.

MegaDitto
June 1st, 2006, 02:23 AM
I know what other forums Emma goes to. D:

What labtop is that?

Drummershuff
June 1st, 2006, 02:24 AM
Same with me Emma. The Alt code don't work.

And, you do Haji?

MegaDitto
June 1st, 2006, 02:26 AM
Yes I do. Apprently I'm not telling though.

Emma
June 1st, 2006, 02:27 AM
Yes I do. Apprently I'm not telling though.

What the? XD How do you know? Probably my username XD

Drummershuff
June 1st, 2006, 02:28 AM
How do you know, though? There could be lot's of Emma's

MegaDitto
June 1st, 2006, 02:33 AM
What the? XD How do you know? Probably my username XD

You like the Konoha Graphics Studio. XD

ROOKIE!!

*has joined a year ago*

Drummershuff
June 1st, 2006, 02:34 AM
Okay, I'm getting confused now.

I think I'll go and get some food. XD I don't know what though.

Emma
June 1st, 2006, 02:35 AM
You like the Konoha Graphics Studio. XD

ROOKIE!!

*has joined a year ago*

Oh, I know now XD Whats your username on there?

MegaDitto
June 1st, 2006, 02:37 AM
I'm not telling but you will find out sooner than later.

Drummershuff
June 1st, 2006, 02:38 AM
Anyway, enough about a forum I don't know or go to.

What are you having for lunch? XD

Emma
June 1st, 2006, 02:42 AM
I'm not telling but you will find out sooner than later.

Okay XD

Some alt codes work on my laptop, But not the ones I like and want to use D:

I dunno what i'm having for lunch XD

Drummershuff
June 1st, 2006, 02:43 AM
Okay XD

Some alt codes work on my laptop, But not the ones I like and want to use D:

None of them work on here. Must be because of it's age. xD;

Emma
June 1st, 2006, 02:47 AM
XD Lucky I wrote down the alt codes and put them on word document on the laptop before my dad restarted the restored the whole computer XD I didn't know I couldn't use alts on mine D:

Drummershuff
June 1st, 2006, 02:48 AM
Why am I lucky? They don't work. XD

Emma
June 1st, 2006, 03:26 AM
XD I really did not get you meant just then, But oh well :P

My sister is in a mood with me again XDD

Drummershuff
June 1st, 2006, 03:28 AM
Yeah, what was she going on about?

Emma
June 1st, 2006, 03:35 AM
She was measuring my bunk, she doesn't know how to measure with a ruler let alone measuring a bed XDD

I also wanted her to get out of my room, she refused so I picked her up and took her out XD That's why she got in a mood.

Drummershuff
June 1st, 2006, 03:44 AM
Oh, why was she trying to measure your bunk? o_O

Emma
June 1st, 2006, 03:45 AM
Dunno, She's weird like that XD She was just probably bored.

Drummershuff
June 1st, 2006, 03:48 AM
Ah, I see.

Where is she at the moment?

Karasuma
June 1st, 2006, 03:49 AM
How's the Chibi Lee DCC today? xD

Thanks guys, 7 pages in just 9 hours, not bad though

Drummershuff
June 1st, 2006, 03:54 AM
Yeah, it only says 4 pages to me. I changed the setting's. XD

Emma
June 1st, 2006, 03:57 AM
XD She's in her room, Playing with her dolls or something...

Hi Rocky ^^

Drummershuff
June 1st, 2006, 03:59 AM
Oh, don't you want to go and play with her too? XD
I'm sure she'd let you play with her Ken doll or something.

Karasuma
June 1st, 2006, 04:07 AM
XD She's in her room, Playing with her dolls or something...

Hi Rocky ^^

Hearing from John, I'd say your sister is a pest xD

She had a fight with you and your mom xD

Emma
June 1st, 2006, 04:13 AM
Yea, it was hilarious XD My sister wouldn't get down off my bunk and my mum came up, shouting the odds and John was watching and listening everything XDD

Karasuma
June 1st, 2006, 04:14 AM
Yea, it was hilarious XD My sister wouldn't get down off my bunk and my mum came up, shouting the odds and John was watching and listening everything XDD

Thats better than watching Pay Per View, believe it xD

It's the simple problems that make a video chat sweet xD

Emma
June 1st, 2006, 04:15 AM
XD I tried to make my mum shout a bit more quieter, My ears were rumbling like a volcano X_X

Drummershuff
June 1st, 2006, 04:17 AM
Yeah, you said your Mother has a loud voice.

Karasuma
June 1st, 2006, 04:17 AM
XD I tried to make my mum shout a bit more quieter, My ears were rumbling like a volcano X_X

This may be a private question but I must ask xD

Is there always fighting in your house Emma, if so then I hope there's one when I log in xD

Emma
June 1st, 2006, 04:18 AM
Me and my sister are always fighting believe me XD We have so many arguements every day.

Drummershuff
June 1st, 2006, 04:18 AM
Emma ignored my post. I guess she didn't want to go and play dolls with her sister.

Karasuma
June 1st, 2006, 04:19 AM
Me and my sister are always fighting believe me XD We have so many arguements every day.

Thats just awfull and yet so sweet xD

Well gotta go, be back in 3 hours for my lunch time, adios

Emma
June 1st, 2006, 04:20 AM
Emma ignored my post. I guess she didn't want to go and play dolls with her sister.

I forgot to reply X_X Sozzeh XD

Nope I don't wanna play dolls, My sister is still in a mood with me XD

Karasuma
June 1st, 2006, 04:21 AM
PC just froze for me xD

Well adios

Drummershuff
June 1st, 2006, 04:21 AM

Ah, I'm sure if you went and asked her you could be best friends again.

[Edit] By Rock Lee.

Dawg 2005
June 1st, 2006, 04:25 AM

Rofl. Your sister is funny in the mood. XDD

Drummershuff
June 1st, 2006, 04:27 AM
Hello there, John.

I trust you are well today?

Dawg 2005
June 1st, 2006, 04:31 AM
I could be a little better. XD

How's teh Matty-poo today? XD

Drummershuff
June 1st, 2006, 04:33 AM
You could? Why is that.

Matty-poo is fine, thanks, DAWG and fries.

Dawg 2005
June 1st, 2006, 04:37 AM
I feel weird, is all. XD

Anytime, Matty-poo. XD

Drummershuff
June 1st, 2006, 04:38 AM
Oh, Sorry to here that DaF <- New name, easier to type . XD

You've just woken up though, so that could be why.

Dawg 2005
June 1st, 2006, 04:39 AM
Oh, Sorry to here that DaF <- New name, easier to type . XD

You've just woken up though, so that could be why.
That's most likely the reason. XD

Brb...

Emma
June 1st, 2006, 04:40 AM
What is with all teh nicknames? XDD I'm still tired even though I've been awake for 5 hours XD

Drummershuff
June 1st, 2006, 04:41 AM
John's name is DAWG and Fries. But I can't be bothered to type that out so DaF. He calls me Matty-poo. XD

.. and okay.

Arcanine
June 1st, 2006, 04:41 AM
Sisters, friends being fine, new DCC, 8 pages. Strange... XD
In some ways I wish new DCCs would take off like the Autumn DCC. 15 pages (350 posts) in it's first hour. XD

Drummershuff
June 1st, 2006, 04:42 AM
Yeah, not like that anymore though. Hey Andy.

I'm using your theme, The only thing I don't like about it is the lime green.

Emma
June 1st, 2006, 04:43 AM
Wow X_X 350 posts, That'd be funny is that happened here.

I wonder how this DCC will turn out.

Drummershuff
June 1st, 2006, 04:45 AM
Hopefully it will be bigger than last times.

What's happened to Kura? She hasn't been posting much atall.

Emma
June 1st, 2006, 04:50 AM
OH NOES! All the moderators are being abducted XDD

That gets me wondering too...

Drummershuff
June 1st, 2006, 04:51 AM
Used to be here all the time. Maybe she's got lots of school work or something.

Andy will probably be next to be abducted. He was always saying someone was out to get him.

Arcanine
June 1st, 2006, 04:52 AM
Yeah, not like that anymore though. Hey Andy. I know, and it's sad. XD
That hour was fun. XD

Wow X_X 350 posts, That'd be funny is that happened here.

I wonder how this DCC will turn out.Funny yes, but unlikely.

OH NOES! All the moderators are being abducted XDD

That gets me wondering too... I'm still here, but I'm not a Mod. XD

Drummershuff
June 1st, 2006, 04:54 AM
I know, and it's sad. XD
That hour was fun. XD

Yes, very sad. I wonder if the DCC are going to carry on being this inactive if they'll go back to seasonal ones.

Dawg 2005
June 1st, 2006, 04:57 AM
If it was ever like that again I'd be so happy. Although it's a shame I wasn't there to see it. XD

Seasonal DCC's would be nice... XD

Arcanine
June 1st, 2006, 04:59 AM
Yes, very sad. I wonder if the DCC are going to carry on being this inactive if they'll go back to seasonal ones.
A DCC is a DCC, doesn't matter if it's monthly or seasonal.
Not getting any posts isn't because it's monthly. XD

Dawg 2005
June 1st, 2006, 05:04 AM
That's true, but seasonals would have more posts in the end. XD

Drummershuff
June 1st, 2006, 05:05 AM

Yeah, but it would better if we had a few big DCC's a year than lots of small ones, I personally think.

Dawg 2005
June 1st, 2006, 05:08 AM
Yeah, but it would better if we had a few big DCC's a year than lots of small ones, I personally think.
That would be nice, but monthly ones are fun because you have a better chance of being number one. XD

Although I could care less. XD

Drummershuff
June 1st, 2006, 05:10 AM
That would be nice, but monthly ones are fun because you have a better chance of being number one. XD

Although I could care less. XD

It doesn't really matter, but okay.

I know you care. It's me who couldn't care less.

Dawg 2005
June 1st, 2006, 05:15 AM
It doesn't really matter, but okay.

I know you care. It's me who couldn't care less.
I don't care. O_o

I thought you were going to have last month, Matt. XD

Drummershuff
June 1st, 2006, 05:16 AM
I don't care. O_o

I thought you were going to have last month, Matt. XD

Alright then. o_O

No, I don't really care. I usually come 1 2 or 3 anyway. XD

viridian doubletongue
June 1st, 2006, 05:18 AM
Ten pages already?

Not bad. Not bad at all.

Dawg 2005
June 1st, 2006, 05:19 AM
Alright then. o_O

No, I don't really care. I usually come 1 2 or 3 anyway. XD
That's true. XD

I like being in first, for some odd reason. XD

Weekee. XD

Mage, it's eight, but it's still pretty good. XD

Drummershuff
June 1st, 2006, 05:20 AM
That's true. XD

I like being in first, for some odd reason. XD

Weekee. XD

Mage, it's eight, but it's still pretty good. XD

Yeah, you do. XD

[Mage] It only says 5 for me. XD

Dawg 2005
June 1st, 2006, 05:22 AM
Yeah, you do. XD

[Mage] It only says 5 for me. XD
If you use the forum default it's nine now. XD

Drummershuff
June 1st, 2006, 05:25 AM
If you use the forum default it's nine now. XD

But, that's the thing. I don't. XD

Dawg 2005
June 1st, 2006, 05:26 AM
But, that's the thing. I don't. XD
You have fifty posts on each page? XD

I have my thingy on the side, you know where the name is. XD

Emma
June 1st, 2006, 05:26 AM
I use teh default, I can't be bothered to switch it XD

(D: Msn is frozen for me ;_;)

Drummershuff
June 1st, 2006, 05:30 AM
You have fifty posts on each page? XD

I have my thingy on the side, you know where the name is. XD

Something like that. When I changed the way I see the time like "
Welcome, Dawg 2005.
You last visited: 13 Hours Ago at 01:14 AM
Private Messages: Unread 0, Total 141."

It used to say 1 day ago and that. I just changed the forum post default. XD

[Edit] Restart your computer then, Emma

viridian doubletongue
June 1st, 2006, 05:31 AM
I use 20 replies per page, don't know why.

I'll rephrase then.

206 replies already? Not bad. Not bad at all.

Arcanine
June 1st, 2006, 05:31 AM
That's true, but seasonals would have more posts in the end. XDSure they do, but you'll have around the same number if you add up all the months in that season. XD

Yeah, but it would better if we had a few big DCC's a year than lots of small ones, I personally think. They both work. But the reason why we switched over to monthly was because of a few reasons.
1: If you you're searching for something you'll have a better chance (at least quicker) of finding it if it's just 1 month of posting.
2: The threads weren't started on the first day of spring and first day of winter so going monthly was more easy on everyone.

Drummershuff
June 1st, 2006, 05:34 AM
I use teh default, I can't be bothered to switch it XD

Is that the wonderful PokeGeneric or PokeLink?

Sure they do, but you'll have around the same number if you add up all the months in that season. XD

They both work. But the reason why we switched over to monthly was because of a few reasons.
1: If you you're searching for something you'll have a better chance (at least quicker) of finding it if it's just 1 month of posting.
2: The threads weren't started on the first day of spring and first day of winter so going monthly was more easy on everyone.

Yeah, I'd have to agree now. XD

viridian doubletongue
June 1st, 2006, 05:36 AM
I prefer monthly DCCs.

Don't know why, just do.

Drummershuff
June 1st, 2006, 05:37 AM
I prefer monthly DCCs.

Don't know why, just do.

Were you even here when there were Seasonal ones?

Emma
June 1st, 2006, 05:38 AM
Is that the wonderful PokeGeneric or PokeLink?

Yeah, I'd have to agree now. XD

I'm using PokeLink right now, And when I restart my laptop, It takes forever to load ><

viridian doubletongue
June 1st, 2006, 05:42 AM
Were you even here when there were Seasonal ones?

Yes, I was here during the autumn & winter, that became November (I think) DCC.

Drummershuff
June 1st, 2006, 05:53 AM
I'm using PokeLink right now, And when I restart my laptop, It takes forever to load ><

Oh, I don't like that. XD

You managed to get MSN working then? XD

Emma
June 1st, 2006, 05:55 AM
Yea, I tried to close the msn convos I was in, It came up with a box saying "This program will not close" And I clicked End now, After about 5 minutes they came down and an error box came up saying msn is not responding etc.. So I clicked don't send and I signed back into Msn XP

Drummershuff
June 1st, 2006, 05:55 AM
Oh, that happens to me quite alot of the time. XD

Emma
June 1st, 2006, 05:58 AM
Yea, It happens to me at least once every 2 days >< I dunno how I cope XDD Also, Switching my laptop battery is a bum aswell because when I plug the charger out to use the input the internet goes off and the laptop slows itself down ¬_¬ That's why I switch the charger off and run right back, making sure the internet doesn't go off by continuesly pressing the Wireless signal buttons XD

Drummershuff
June 1st, 2006, 05:59 AM
I think that it's the MSN Beta. I haven't had those sorts of problems with Plus on the laptop. XD

Dawg 2005
June 1st, 2006, 06:00 AM
Yes, I was here during the autumn & winter, that became November (I think) DCC.
Yea, I think it did become NDCC.

That's when I started DCCing. XD

MSN died on me twice today. O_O

viridian doubletongue
June 1st, 2006, 06:01 AM
Yea, I tried to close the msn convos I was in, It came up with a box saying "This program will not close" And I clicked End now, After about 5 minutes they came down and an error box came up saying msn is not responding etc.. So I clicked don't send and I signed back into Msn XP

That's happened to me once or twice, but I wasn't sure what was going on.

Arcanine
June 1st, 2006, 06:04 AM
Also, Switching my laptop battery is a bum aswell because when I plug the charger out to use the input the internet goes off and the laptop slows itself down ¬_¬ That's why I switch the charger off and run right back, making sure the internet doesn't go off by continuesly pressing the Wireless signal buttons XDReminds me of my dad's laptop. That stupid thing restarts every time you plug it in when the computer is on.
My laptop on the other hand has never done something like that. It just shows mine pwns his. XD

Drummershuff
June 1st, 2006, 06:05 AM
Yeah, well that's what you have to expect on the Beta of a program, when it finally comes out it shouldn't have any of those problems.

[Edit] Yeah, yous pwns his, Andy.

Lord Mike
This DCC is really active! We could top 5,000 this month!

Dawg 2005
Reminds me of my dad's laptop. That stupid thing restarts every time you plug it in when the computer is on.
My laptop on the other hand has never done something like that. It just shows mine pwns his. XD
My laptop is slow, and it doesn't have too many things on there, but after awhile, it gets to a normal pace. XD

Drummershuff
June 1st, 2006, 06:09 AM
This DCC is really active! We could top 5,000 this month!

Yeah, or even more.

[Dawg] That's the same as this one.

Arcanine
June 1st, 2006, 06:10 AM
My laptop is slow, and it doesn't have too many things on there, but after awhile, it gets to a normal pace. XD
What brand is the laptop (Dell, HP, Compaq etc)?

My laptop is fast, really really fast (tops every other computer in this house). XD

Drummershuff
June 1st, 2006, 06:13 AM

My laptop is fast, really really fast (tops every other computer in this house). XD

My one is a Sony VA 10. But, it's slow to start off with then fast when it's been used for a while. xD;

Emma
June 1st, 2006, 06:14 AM
XD My one is a Dell inspiron 1300, Got it for my birthday xP

@YoMama - At this rate, it'll be more than 5,000 XD Things could turn quiet again though D:

Drummershuff
June 1st, 2006, 06:16 AM
XD My one is a Dell inspiron 1300, Got it for my birthday xP

@YoMama - At this rate, it'll be more than 5,000 XD Things could turn quiet again though D:

Oh, quite a nice one you have there then. XD

Dawg 2005
June 1st, 2006, 06:21 AM

Mine's a Dell.

YoMama, we will at this rate. XD

Drummershuff
June 1st, 2006, 06:24 AM
Mine's a Dell.

YoMama, we will at this rate. XD

I don't think that I've ever had a Dell computer.
Aren't they suppose to be the cheapest?

Dawg 2005
June 1st, 2006, 06:27 AM
I don't think that I've ever had a Dell computer.
Aren't they suppose to be the cheapest?
I don't know that, but they're pretty fast. XD

viridian doubletongue
June 1st, 2006, 06:29 AM
I don't even have a laptop.. We just have two desktops.

Metaforte
June 1st, 2006, 06:32 AM
I still have Dail-up, but my Mom is fixing to get DSL sometime next week.

Finally. Now all we need is a new computer..

Emma
June 1st, 2006, 06:36 AM
We are like Dell fanatics XDD all of our computers are Dell.

We used to have a times windows 98 XP

Drummershuff
June 1st, 2006, 06:36 AM
I don't even have a laptop.. We just have two desktops.

Ah.

My desktop was something my Father gave me, it's not like we bought it. XD

Dawg 2005
June 1st, 2006, 06:41 AM
We are like Dell fanatics XDD all of our computers are Dell.

We used to have a times windows 98 XP
I loved my old Mac, though. It was just plain cool. XD

viridian doubletongue
June 1st, 2006, 06:48 AM
I've never been on a mac apart from a bit of messing around in Dixons.

Drummershuff
June 1st, 2006, 06:56 AM
I don't think I've ever user Mac..

Just stuck with Windows, I understand it, so I don't really care. XD

Dawg 2005
June 1st, 2006, 06:58 AM
I've never been on a mac apart from a bit of messing around in Dixons.
My old Mac was awesome, and I wish I had it back, but just for games. XD

viridian doubletongue
June 1st, 2006, 07:00 AM
What was exactly so good about it?

Dawg 2005
June 1st, 2006, 07:04 AM
What was exactly so good about it?
It was just really good! XD

And it had some stickers on it. XD

Drummershuff
June 1st, 2006, 07:07 AM
What were the stickers of?

And, if you don't say what was 'awesome' about it, then it can't have been that good. XD

viridian doubletongue
June 1st, 2006, 07:10 AM
should put Ferarri go faster stripes down the side of your computer.

Drummershuff
June 1st, 2006, 07:16 AM
should put Ferarri go faster stripes down the side of your computer.

Yeah, I'm sure that would make it go even faster. XD

Lord Mike
June 1st, 2006, 07:18 AM
I have a Dell. I think Dell is awsome!

viridian doubletongue
June 1st, 2006, 07:18 AM
Yeah, I'm sure that would make it go even faster. XD

I think they should test that on Braniac: science abuse.

Dawg 2005
June 1st, 2006, 07:19 AM
What were the stickers of?

And, if you don't say what was 'awesome' about it, then it can't have been that good. XD
Well I haven't seen it in years, so I don't remember. XD

Drummershuff
June 1st, 2006, 07:26 AM
I think they should test that on Braniac: science abuse.

Hah, I haven't seen that program in ages. I used to watch it. Didn't someone walk on custard or something?

viridian doubletongue
June 1st, 2006, 07:28 AM
They made a Braniac: History abuse, presented by the person who did the 'I can do science me' bit.

I didn't like it.

Drummershuff
June 1st, 2006, 07:30 AM
They made a Braniac: History abuse, presented by the person who did the 'I can do science me' bit.

I didn't like it.

I think I saw that one about once. It came out last year at some point, didn't it?