PDA

View Full Version : Something weird that Ive never seen before

BiggySmall
June 1st, 2006, 02:12 PM
I was training a Phanpy and I got to level 25 and the weirdest thing happened. It didnt evolve. It stopped evolving. I didnt press anything which makes it so weird. After the battle I put it down and it stopped. Has this happened to anyone?

Fras
June 1st, 2006, 02:15 PM
This never happened to me i wonder what is wrong with your phanphy not evolving try leveling it again.

BiggySmall
June 1st, 2006, 02:24 PM
Yeah thats weird. I levelled it up again and it didnt evolve.

enyce
June 1st, 2006, 02:48 PM
check if its holding an everstone

BiggySmall
June 1st, 2006, 04:05 PM
I already did. It's not. If it did. It wudnt go to the screen where it says "Phanpy's evolving". It's really weird

Fras
June 1st, 2006, 04:53 PM
so it goes to the "phanphy is evolving thing" ok once it does that put down the gameboy then see if it still happens.

BiggySmall
June 1st, 2006, 06:19 PM
I did that. I think I figured it out. The same thing is happening to my Larvitar. I think its because I dont have that in my Pokedex. I mean I traded to get them and I havent beaten the game yet. I think that's the problem.

Katakoe
June 1st, 2006, 11:50 PM
Whoa. Trippy. ._. It could be the dex thing, but I thought it would automatically give you the national dex thingy?.. Bleh.

Fras
June 2nd, 2006, 02:11 AM
yep it is the national dex go deafet E4 the catch 60 pokemon then i thing talk to prof oak.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
June 2nd, 2006, 12:28 PM
If he didn't get a National Dex there is no way for him to get it unless if he has a cheating device. Maybe your game is messed up.

:t093:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Fras
June 2nd, 2006, 01:11 PM
but queen he never made it that far he could of traded.

JX Valentine
June 3rd, 2006, 09:10 AM
but queen he never made it that far he could of traded.

You can't trade Johto Pokemon such as Phanpy to Fire Red/Leaf Green until after you get the National Dex. Period.

Ergo, his game is probably messed up.

enyce
June 3rd, 2006, 09:26 AM
If you did cheat...Cheat to get the nation dex

XD

BiggySmall
June 5th, 2006, 03:43 PM
I cheated to get phanpy. My favorite pokemon is a Donphan. And I wanted to train it so I could evolve into a Donphan. I guess Ill cheat for Nationa Dex or something. Thanx for the help

the best hoenn 92
July 1st, 2006, 11:05 AM
well if ur fav. pokemon is donphan why didnt u just cheat for donphan instead of phanphy? i did that for tyranitar, i caught it at lvl 3 in viridian forest along with mantine.