View Full Version : Blaziken, Swampert, Sceptile you decide

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
June 3rd, 2006, 11:08 AM
Well which one is your favorite because mines is Swampert.

:t093:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Phoenix Riley
June 3rd, 2006, 11:29 AM
I Like Swampert once again water but all of them are pretty good you should have a all section

June 3rd, 2006, 12:07 PM
Swampert owns all starters.

June 3rd, 2006, 1:13 PM
I like Sceptile 'cuz it has better move veriety than the others.
also it just looks cooler.

June 3rd, 2006, 4:33 PM
well i perfer blaziken cuz it looks cool and it can kill almost all pokemon except water, flying, and psychic

The Fallen
June 3rd, 2006, 4:47 PM
I prefer Sceptile out of the three. I like the moves he gets the most.

Tha Pkmn Prodigy
June 3rd, 2006, 4:50 PM
well its gotta be outta sceptile n blaziken...i like blaziken cuz it has more type advantages n strength advantages than sceptile, but sceptil has the most speed, which is my fav quality in a pokemon

June 3rd, 2006, 5:28 PM
I have to say, i have absolutely no Idea which one. If this was actually based on a game, like Sapphire for instance, I would have to choose scpetile. Sceptile is the best one for sapphire, excelent for catching kyogre. Hey guess what I found out! Swampert is Sapphire's colour Blue, Treecko is emerald's colour, green, and torchic is ruby's colour, red! Awesome.

June 3rd, 2006, 11:15 PM
Definitely Swampert. Not only is it overall the strongest of the three, but it also has the widest movepool, making it possible for Swampert to have several working movesets, while Blaziken and Sceptile only have one or two movesets that actually work.

Plus, it looks the best too. It's so kawaii <3

June 4th, 2006, 9:18 AM
My favorite would be Sceptile,because it learns False Swipe at level 59.But,if it didn't learn False Swipe,then my favorite would be Swampert.

Nintendo Master
June 4th, 2006, 5:37 PM
Err... In order:

1) Blaziken/Swampert
2) Sceptile

If I had to choose between Blaziken and Swampert, it would be Swampert.

June 4th, 2006, 7:35 PM
Mine's Blaziken. I don't care that Swampert is stronger, Blaziken's the coolest of the three.

June 6th, 2006, 11:24 AM
I have to go with Swampert because it is the most reslent of the three choices.

code zerro the deluge
June 6th, 2006, 11:54 AM
It is the strongest. It looks cool and is the best to me.
Plus you can raise his stast. said and done.

June 6th, 2006, 12:09 PM
My favorite would be Sceptile,because it learns False Swipe at level 59.But,if it didn't learn False Swipe,then my favorite would be Swampert.

I agree totally, I own Saphire, and my Sceptile's false swipes move has caught me both Kyogre, Rayquaza, and Latias using great balls, actually Kyogre with a pokeball :)

June 6th, 2006, 12:13 PM
Well I prefer swampert since you could complete the whole game with him.
Its that easy.

June 6th, 2006, 2:08 PM
The two strongest starter Pokes are Swampert and Charizard, with Swampert beating out Charizard in total base stats by 1, 535 to 534. I have already done a Swamp vs. Char comparison somewhere in another thread, so I won't duplicate it here. Needless to say when you compare stats, types, and strengths/weaknesses, Swampert comes out on top. Sceptile and Blaziken just don't measure up.

Ichigo Flash
June 6th, 2006, 2:13 PM
Blaziken purely because I always pick fire starters. Its become a bad habit of mine :(

June 7th, 2006, 1:55 AM
Mine is Blaziken, because it justs looks the coolest, and Fire type Pokémon are some of my favourite.

Green Bulbasaur
June 7th, 2006, 8:47 AM

False Swipe owns.

June 8th, 2006, 7:21 AM
Sceptile. Out of the moves learned only by the starters, I like his the most (Scep: Leaf Blade [Actually, Grovyle learns it xP] Swamp: Mud Shot? Muddy Water? Blaze: Sky Uppercut and Blaze Kick). Plus, FS owns. Oh, and slightly off topic, but do you think the starters of the 4th gen will be good? In 1st Gen, they were nifty, except Veno, who I didn't like much, in the 2nd set, Chi/Bay/Meg were okay, Cindy was cute, Quilava was awesome, Thyplosion (Mispelled) sucked, Toto was okay, Crocanaw and Feral were ugly and retarded. In 3rd gen: Awesome they is.

June 8th, 2006, 11:20 AM
What is the infatuation with False Swipe, anyways? Sceptile isn't even the best Poke to use it. Scizor, among others, is a much better FSer. It has 130 base Atk, good base defenses, and its only weakness is Fire.

As for the movesets, Latias418 fails to mention that Swampert learns Hydro Pump and Earthquake, not to mention the fact that it can be taught Surf, Ice Beam, Rest, and can be bred to learn Curse. Did I mention the Water/Ground typing gives it only ONE weakness (Grass) and it has the defenses and the move (Ice Beam) to cover it? Sceptile has FIVE weaknesses and Blaziken has FOUR and neither has the stats nor moves to cover all of them. Finally, unlike Swampert, Sceptile and Blaziken aren't even the best starter of their respective type.