PDA

View Full Version : Venusaur, Charizard, Blastiose you decide

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
June 3rd, 2006, 11:11 AM
Which one is the best of them all because I think that Venusaur is the best.

:t093:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Phoenix Riley
June 3rd, 2006, 11:16 AM
I picked blastosie as i like water types, prerfer squrtle to a blastosie but its closer

Jorah
June 3rd, 2006, 12:16 PM
I picked Blastoise because that's the one I've got, but Venusaur is a close second

Rioku_Zanketa
June 3rd, 2006, 12:22 PM
WTF?!!!! Charizards!!!!!YOU WILL ALL BE CRUSHED FOR YOUR STUPIDITY!!!!!!!,......lol I'm playin!!!^_^...uh,charizard because I am fire....,but I chose (on the games,not poll) Venasaur because he is the most useful for me for some reason,and blastoice....to me is boring...I don't like water....*shivers*....water TYPES.....but I chose Charizard on the polls though......^_^

Conman
June 3rd, 2006, 12:40 PM
I chose Blastoise, because I always choose water starters also I really like water types.

Smarties-chan
June 3rd, 2006, 11:09 PM
Venusaur.
Sleep Powder + Leech Seed = <3. Plus, it's the most balanced of the three.
The only problem with Venusaur is that its special movepool can only be described with one word... pathetic.
Its physical moves are limited too, but Earthquake and Sludge Bomb are the only physical moves it really needs, so...

Nintendo Master
June 5th, 2006, 04:05 PM
In order:

1) Blastoise
2) Charizard
3) Venusaur

I like them all but Squirtle has always been my starter in the RBY and FR/LG games so that's why Blastoise is number 1 on my list.

Lord Mike
June 5th, 2006, 04:09 PM
Charizard rules! SDZard schools Tanktoise and Venasaur.

Chesters_love
June 5th, 2006, 04:22 PM
squirtle,BECAUSE MINES Lv100(blastoise)!!!finally...

Nova92
June 5th, 2006, 05:39 PM
The fire type was the best for me in this game, but i dont choose same types for all the games

Katakoe
June 6th, 2006, 12:21 AM
Well technically, blastoise is the most capable in the games, but I believe Charizard to be the strongest in the long run. But that's just me. =]

Green Bulbasaur
June 7th, 2006, 08:21 AM
You can obviously tell by my name who I'm going to pick.

I've always picked the Grass pokemon as a starter for me because the Grass types win by strategies, not by strength.

~Alakazam~
June 9th, 2006, 07:00 PM
Charizard is the best, because it has the best dual type. It can take out fighting pokemon, grass and bug and steel. Venusaur is good, but a psychic will take care of it. As for blastoise, it has great capabilities in the games and awesome defense, but is only one type and can be overpowered that way.

Gyardosamped
June 9th, 2006, 07:05 PM
I'm going with calmind, Charizard owns!

Flameguru
June 9th, 2006, 07:23 PM
Charizard. Charizard is so cool, and i like fire-types....It's also cool because Charizard is also a Flying type, which is helpful sometimes.

miloticmaster
June 10th, 2006, 01:22 AM
Charizard is the pwnage starter of them all. Fire and flying, awesome combination...

Spencer
June 10th, 2006, 06:31 AM
I like charizard because it is two unique types and it learns many different moves.

Crystal ALpha-Star+
June 10th, 2006, 09:13 AM
Charizard with outrage(pwned)

Hayate
June 10th, 2006, 09:16 AM
Venusaur always worked fine for me...easy to train and good movepool. That's why i've chosen for Venusaur.

Eevee_Espeon
June 10th, 2006, 09:32 AM
charizard and venasaur.....i like them all.....i used to love charizard...

Ninja Monkey
June 10th, 2006, 11:55 AM
Blastoise has always been my favorite. Shiny Charizards look pretty cool, but I don't like the sprites in any of the GBA games.

CaptainBrain
June 10th, 2006, 12:23 PM
I like Blastoise because I like the water type best.

Lathspell
June 10th, 2006, 03:45 PM
Charizard is lame because of the stupid typing, getting 4x weakness from rock, which is quite common and 2x weaknees from water (Surf rulz) and he doesn't have any kind of defenses to get one hit.

Blastoise is a water type, which is great, as it's only weak to grass and electric, and he has nice defenses, but his attacking stats aren't that great, and there are too many water pokes that are much better than him.

I say Venusaur, for the reason that he learns the best moves of all the three (Sleep Powder + Leech Seed) and he gets stab from Sludge Bomb and Razor Leaf, which is really nice. And he has the sp def to resist a flamethrower or a psychic, or even more.

Miss Pika
June 11th, 2006, 08:58 AM
In my opinion, Venusaur is the best. I also think it does learn the best attacks. Plus, I want a variety of pokemon types, and not many other grass pokemon appeal to me, except for maybe oddish and all of it's evolutions.

I just believe that Bulbasaur is a great starter, plus it would level up quickly in the beginning, due to the first two gym leaders have rock and water type pokemon, which is easy for a grass pokemon to take down.

enyce
June 11th, 2006, 12:21 PM
In my opinion, Venusaur is the best. I also think it does learn the best attacks. Plus, I want a variety of pokemon types, and not many other grass pokemon appeal to me, except for maybe oddish and all of it's evolutions.

I just believe that Bulbasaur is a great starter, plus it would level up quickly in the beginning, due to the first two gym leaders have rock and water type pokemon, which is easy for a grass pokemon to take down.

Personally, the only grass I liked in first gen besides Bulbasaur Family. Is Gloom and Vileplume.

BlueEew
June 11th, 2006, 12:25 PM
I choose charizard, I have liked charizard since the very begining.

Ritsuka
June 11th, 2006, 01:50 PM
I choose Charizard too. Cuz it's very powerful.

Giovanni's Mewtwo
June 12th, 2006, 07:58 PM
I choose Blastiose because its useful in the first gyms

Rayquaza95
June 14th, 2006, 11:48 AM
what are you talking about Charizard can kick major butt!

~Rene~
June 17th, 2006, 05:30 AM
I think Charizard is the best Kanto starter.

InKVit
June 17th, 2006, 05:50 AM
Always Venusaur, used to do elite 4 with just him ;D

Shadeslayer
June 17th, 2006, 06:31 AM
Go Venusaur! I loooooooooooove Venusaur. I have a few Venusaur toys and have a Venusaur in all my games, even Colosseum and XD.

Tapioca
June 17th, 2006, 06:36 AM
Charizard! If you get Venasaur or Blastoise, the game isnt much of a challenge! I LIKE challenges! ^^

H20
June 17th, 2006, 02:02 PM
I like water types best so blastoise i like all water starters.:paranoid:

sunny99
June 23rd, 2006, 06:47 PM
i'm a big fan of dragon types, and even though charizard isn't a dragon, his appearence makes him cool, and Speed and attack is like the best combination in my choice

Dark Heaven
June 23rd, 2006, 07:01 PM
Charizard, cool appearance, and it add challenge in the first two gym.

Bloody Marionette
June 23rd, 2006, 08:45 PM
I chose Charizard. It's harder on teh first few gyms, but I like it. xD And I don't think there are as many easy to get fire types in FR/LG...

Ria
June 24th, 2006, 02:19 AM
Weeeell... I picked Charizard, but I luv all of Charlie's evolutions (I always name my Charmander Charlie ^^;) so I'm subjective ^^; If I tried to be realistic, though, I think (I *think*, I'm not really sure) that Blastiose is the strongest. But, that's just my impression, I could be wrong ( knowing me, I probably am :p )

FinalTreecko781
June 24th, 2006, 08:04 PM
i chose charizard cause it kicks butt!and that it is fire and flying and blastoise is only one type and venesaur could get wiped out by a simple
psychic.not saying that charizard couldn't faint from water attacks but it
use fly and escape the attack.

aragornbird
June 24th, 2006, 09:35 PM
~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Charizard is the coolest, but Venusaur is the most useful. You can’t argue with Leech Seed and Sleep Powder.

~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

The Fallen
June 26th, 2006, 01:39 PM
It changes from time to time. Right now I like Blastoise best.

Feraligatr
June 29th, 2006, 04:37 PM
Blastoise, not just because of the water type, but because it has a high HP stat and Sp.Def. It is also good in the other stats.

Aether
June 29th, 2006, 07:44 PM
Its sort of a tie between venasaur and charizard. venasaur is cool because it can learn leech seed and one of my favorite moves of all time:GIGA DRAIN
charizard is cool because it was the very first pokemon i used in my first pokemon game,pokemon red. blastoise is ok but there are so many other water types out there, and lapras simply blows it out of the water(pun intended)

the best hoenn 92
July 1st, 2006, 10:51 AM
uhhh... look at my avatar. Charizard could pwn venasaur with a blast burn or something and blastoise with thunder punch (must get from battle frontier) so there u have it charizard rules ur world, all hail the great king Charizard!

Demonta
July 1st, 2006, 03:30 PM
Im split between charizard and blastiose but i like chari that lil more XD