PDA

View Full Version : The Packs

Pluslechu
April 8th, 2004, 10:02 PM
This RP focuses on two packs of unusually colored Mightyena, the Snowdrift pack (white mightyena/poochyena)
And the Star pack (silver mightyena/poochyena)
There is a feud between the two packs, but they may need to team up and help eachother to save themselves from team Rocket, who find the mightyenas' furs, fangs, and claws very valuable.
It takes place in an all-wilderness region called Akala.

Chose what pack your character is a member of. The profile should look like this:

Name:
Pack:
Rank (leader of Snowdrift is taken by me ^^):
Attacks:
Eye color:
Unique markings (if any):
Personality:

~*~*~*~*~*~
Rules:
Only use up to 2 characters.
No powerplaying
You MAY play a Team rocket member.
You are welcome to play a different pokemon, as long as you are using a mightyena or Team Rocket character, too.
~*~*~*~*~*~
Enviornment:

Rather harsh in the winter, completely covered in snow-covered mountains, lots of rivers, and feilds.
In winter: Very cold, icy and tons of heavy snow, blizzards are common.
In spring: Feilds are filled with melting snow, maybe some newly blooming flowers, lots of rain and some snow.
In summer: Mountains are the same, ponds are no longer covered in ice, feilds are full of grass and wildflowers
In fall: Starts snowing, wildflowers die. The evergreen trees, of course, stay the same.

population: No humans have settled down here, but packs of mightyena and poochyena, and herds of stantler run free in the snowy mountains. Murkrow, noctowl, tailow and farfetch'd dominate the skies, while lone creatures, like umbreon, espeon, ursaring, and teddiursa roam in the forests.
~*~*~*~*~*~
Here's my character's profile:
Name: Kiriko
Pack: Snowdrift
Attacks: Bite, ice beam, theif, disable, slash, crunch, feint attack
Eye color: very light, silvery blue
Unique markings: the triangular markings under her eyes are silver
Personality: A bit aggressive at times, but usually kind and forgiving, sometimes overly playful, or childish, sometimes a total ditz.

Pluslechu
April 8th, 2004, 11:28 PM
((Sorry for double posting, but it doesn't feel too good when an RP youve been planning for TWO DAYS has 10 views and yet NO replies..........))

Jesus Freak Josh
April 8th, 2004, 11:42 PM
Name: Might
Pack: Snowdrift
Attacks: Crunch, Skull Bash, Blizzard, Bite
Eye color: Blue
Unique markings (if any): None
Personality: Happy, Hungry, always wants to help

Am I in? If no one else replies I'll be on the other one.

Pluslechu
April 8th, 2004, 11:44 PM
Yeah your in. I'm sure there will be replies by tomorrow. I have to go to bed, bye.

Minunchu
April 9th, 2004, 07:46 PM
Name:Kiana
Pack:Snowdrift
Rank: (um, since i am ,i real life, PLuslechu's best friend, i was wondering if i could be second leader. or...->) Leader 1 and 1/2
Attacks: Bite
Eye color: Syann (Buituifull blue)
Unique markings (if any): A white chest against her black fur.
Personality: Has a major crush on Might and trys to impress him, but, only makes a fool of herself, looks up to Kiriko (that is my sisters cats name.) because she is so fuzzy looking.

Minunchu
April 9th, 2004, 07:47 PM
Kiana is also very clumsy.

Jesus Freak Josh
April 9th, 2004, 07:48 PM
But I beat you to it :( ;(

Psychic Thunder
April 9th, 2004, 07:59 PM
Name: Yami
Pack: Star
Attacks: Unknown
Eye color: Deep Blue
Unique markings (if any): A scar above his left eye
Personality: Cold, Hard, tough (If you have read 'The Outsiders' he is like Dally)
*~*~*~*

Name: SnowFlame ((She is a houndoom who's pack was killed when she was a pup and met up with Yami, loves Yami))
Attacks: Unknown
Eye color: amber
Unique markings (if any): Deep blue fur
Personality: Sweet, Caring, Sassy ((If you have read 'The Outsiders' she is like Ponyboy and Two-Bit))

Pluslechu
April 9th, 2004, 11:29 PM
Name:Kiana
Pack:Snowdrift
Rank: (um, since i am, in real life, Pluslechu's best friend, I was wondering if I could be second leader. or...->) Leader 1 and 1/2
Attacks: Bite
Eye color: Syann (Buituifull blue)
Unique markings (if any): A white chest against her black fur.
Personality: Has a major crush on Might and trys to impress him, but, only makes a fool of herself, looks up to Kiriko (that is my sisters cats name.) because she is so fuzzy looking.
Hannah (or minunchu), if your going to be in the snowdrift pack, Kiana should be white. Her rank can be uh...Third leader ^_^;; Um...
.........Fuzzy looking 0o;; Hannah, I know I've prolly (probably) said this a thousand times but....Your weird. XD

And yes, Psychic Thunder, Yami can be Star's leader. I was hoping someone would come along and take that rank ^_^
And yes, I've read the Outsiders. (Very good book ^^)
Isn't 12 a bit old in dog years? (Yes, I'm using dog years) That's why I put 2 for Kiriko, because in dog years it's about 14....I'm a critic, don't mind me XD

Jesus Freak Josh
April 10th, 2004, 01:33 AM
When willl it start?
Also I changed it to 2 so it would be 14 in dog years.

Pluslechu
April 10th, 2004, 01:39 AM
I'm not sure...If we don't get more people by tomorrow, we'll start. Minunchu's not on much though, so I might play another character too...

Pluslechu
April 10th, 2004, 03:30 PM
I guess we should start today. I guess more people could join along the way.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Kiriko watched a herd of stantler from a fairly small cliff. She would soon be giving the signal for her pack to begin the hunt. She howled, but getting no reply, decided to run down the snowy slope and try and take down a stantler herself. She barked loudly, just incase a pack member was coming so that they could find her. She got one of the stantler cornered up against the cliff she had been watching from. She grabbed it's leg in her jaws. The stantler kicked, and tried to escape, but Kiriko held fast.

Psychic Thunder
April 10th, 2004, 04:56 PM
Yami sniffed the air and SnowFlame sat behind the leader of the pack.
"Do you smell food?", SnowFlame asked. Yami looked away from the edge of the cliff.
"Yes, but we must be quick or the other pack will get it," Yami growled running away.
SnowFlame sighed and got up and rushed after the leader.

ScArLetSkye
April 10th, 2004, 05:37 PM
Can I join?^^
Name:Laeara (lay-ah-ra)-Mightyena, I think
Pack:Uh....Snowdrift?:)
Rank:I don't know...uh...can someone pick a good one for me?^^;
Attacks:Bite, Howl, Slash, Tackle, Sand Attack
Eye color:A strange icy blue...
Unique markings (if any):A strange white diamond on her forhead, and white tipped ears and tail.
Personality:Cool, calm, easy going, relaxed attitude.Known for making helpful suggestions.

Jesus Freak Josh
April 10th, 2004, 07:04 PM
Batesy was sitting waiting for Kiriko to come back with food.
When Kiriko came back, she was holding a Stantler.
"Yay!" Batesy yelled. "Food!"

ScArLetSkye
April 11th, 2004, 04:45 AM
Laeara sat alone, under a tree, surveying all that was happening.Aah, Kiriko had brung a Stantler.Her tail twitched, and her cool blue eyes lightened.

Psychic Thunder
April 11th, 2004, 11:49 AM
Yami and SnowFire looked at where the Stantler had been, blood was on the ground, they were too late.
"Yami....", SnowFire said, her voice in almost a calm whisper.
"What is it SnowFire??", Yami snapped.
"Look, two Stantler!", SnowFire snapped in a whisper. Yami and SnowFire ran at them, using Bite to wound the legs of their prey. They dragged the two Stantler into the forest to their pack.

ScArLetSkye
April 11th, 2004, 03:19 PM
She stood up.
Laeara now saw Yami and SnowFire bringing back two Stantler.Her mouth watered a bit as they came closer.The Mightyena swiftly bounded over to them, tail raised in greeting. "Good work you two...." she said in approval, and sniffed the air. "You caught good ones..."

Pluslechu
April 11th, 2004, 08:03 PM
A helicopter was heard overhead. Kiriko watched as it landed near her and her pack. Kiriko noticed a man dressed all in black hopped out. He had a gun in his hand. He scanned the area, and Kiriko hid before she was seen.

Jesus Freak Josh
April 11th, 2004, 09:19 PM
Batesy hid a few metres away from Kiriko.
"That's Team Rocket isn't it?" Batesy asked, whispering, and referring to the guys in black.

Ytnim
April 12th, 2004, 12:27 AM
cool I'll join. Since the white ones learn ice moves do the silver ones learn steel moves. I'll change if they don't.

Name: Steel
Attacks: All the moves a Mightyena learns naturally plus; Metal Claw, Iron Tail, Iron Defence, Strength and Dig.
Eye color: red
Unique markings (if any): none
Personality: extremely protective even for a Mightyena because of many battles and also because of that he hardly trusts any pokemon or human.

(if you don't know the moves mightyena learns go to http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-rs/262.shtml)

Jesus Freak Josh
April 12th, 2004, 12:39 AM
OOC: Ytnim are you a member of the Serebii.net forums

Ytnim
April 12th, 2004, 04:46 AM
OOC: Yeah. *Smacks that 25 character rule for a 6* (its about cricket for you Americans, like a home run sort of).

Pluslechu
April 12th, 2004, 08:41 AM
"I don't know...I've never seen a creature like that." She replied.

Legendary_Pokegirl
April 12th, 2004, 08:50 AM
Is it to late to join?????

Pluslechu
April 12th, 2004, 09:08 AM
((No, go ahead!... ^-^ ))

ScArLetSkye
April 12th, 2004, 12:28 PM
She froze as she saw the man approaching her.Panicing, she despretly tried to think.She bared her fangs at him, revealing shiny white teeth.His hand lifted the gun up, at this, then held up a orange shaped ball.The Mightyena growled at him in return.

Ytnim
April 12th, 2004, 01:07 PM
OOC: A few posts ago ScArLetSkye you said She stood up.
Laeara now saw Yami and SnowFire bringing back two Stantler.Her mouth watered a bit as they came closer.The Mightyena swiftly bounded over to them, tail raised in greeting. "Good work you two...." she said in approval, and sniffed the air. "You caught good ones..." How can that be since your character is in the Snowdrift Pack and Yami and SnowFire are in the Star pack??! Get your facts straight.

IC: I was standing proud on top a a rockface, above where my pack was sheltering. From here I could see a huge area, that we the Star pack had control over. I watched closely as Yami and SnowFire returned from the hunt, bringing two fresh stantlers for a meal. I cocked my ears suddenly to the east. I could hear a sound from the east, one that I had never heard before. I went down the rockface to where Yami was. "Have someone take my place for a while, I have to investigate something." I kept my ears cocked, in case something else stirred. I am not sure of the time it took for me to find the thing that was making the sound but I felt my blood run cold at what I saw. The thing that was making the sound was a huge shiny beast, with four claws at the top that spun around. I had never seen it before but I had seen what was in it's belly. "Humans." I growled to myself. I was one of the only Mightyenas that knew what they were, one of the only survivors. I headed back to where my pack was, racing through the forest, taking no notice of anything in my path. I stopped suddenly in front of all the others, during meal time. "Humans are here. We must be alert at all times. I have dealt with humans before and they are killing machines." I growled to Yami, making sure that no one else heard, not even SnowFire. Yami trusted the houndoom, but I was not so trusting. She was not one of us and that put me at an unease. I knew my untrust was unfounded so I never spoke openly about my view of her.

OOC: I'm not being sexist or anything here but if these packs were real, no female would have any rank on any kind because in the wilderness, the strongest lead the weak and in all animals that live together in packs or groups, the males are the strongest. I don't want anything to change but just pointing out that fact.

ScArLetSkye
April 12th, 2004, 01:53 PM
Oops, sorry.^^; *Is mortified* ^^;;;;;

Minunchu
April 12th, 2004, 06:16 PM
Kiana came barging in nearly knocking Might down.
"Uh, sorry. I uh...um....*giggle*" She apoligized to Might. Her crush of all times.(Kiana, i made her 1 and 1 half.)
She made her way up to Kiriko and sat down staring into her loving eyes.
"I am sorry. It is just, i get an idea and try to accomplish my goal. I almost had it it was just, to......far away." She was looking at the ground by now.

Ytnim
April 12th, 2004, 10:58 PM
I knew that Yami was the leader of the pack but I was the only one alive that could remember the humans from last time. "Brothers and sisters of the Star pack! I have startling news. Humans are here. They come to kill us. Last time they killed off all the Mightyena and left the poochyena here to starve. I had not evolved so I was not killed but I evolved soon after. But enough about that. They kill you in unimaginable ways. First they battle you and make you weak. Then they throw round things that look like rocks at you and you dissapear in a red flash. It was horrible last time so please do not confront these humans by your selves. Tell the pack and we will attack as one!" I paused to let them take it all in. "We the Star pack will not fall to the humans!" I howled and the others joined in. I was not usually a group dog but something stirred in me and it burned me from the inside.

Psychic Thunder
April 13th, 2004, 02:15 PM
Yami's face became hard.
"Humans?", he growled and looked to SnowFire, who looked a bit scared of the news.
"We cannot let them harm us, I have seen what they can do, they killed off the pack I was in when I was a pup," SnowFire growled.
"No, we cannot, I will not let my pack be split because of humans," Yami said, his voice cold and hard. Yami howled and SnowFire also did.

Jesus Freak Josh
April 13th, 2004, 02:20 PM
"I'm going to get them!" Growled Batesy angrily

Pluslechu
April 14th, 2004, 03:40 AM
Overhearing the Star pack's conversation, Kiriko got ready to get the pack together, and tell them what danger was now lurking.

Ytnim
April 14th, 2004, 04:06 AM
I made my way back up to the top of the rock face to see a fleeing Snowdrift mightyena. "SNOWDRIFT IN OUR TERRIRTORY!!!!! ATTACK!!!!" I howled to the whole pack as I leaped from rock to rock to get to the bottom of the rock face quickly. I raced to where the enemy mightyena was and blocked the way. I jumped at the intruder, my claws glowing, turning to steel.

Jesus Freak Josh
April 14th, 2004, 04:09 AM
"Hello!" Batesy said who was right behind them. "Uhhh... Would you mind stepping a bit to the left so i could go by?" He asked.

Pluslechu
April 14th, 2004, 04:29 AM
Kiriko turned and ran. She stopped, and turned back around, and used ice beam, then continued runing.

Psychic Thunder
April 14th, 2004, 08:20 AM
Yami followed after Steel and looked as the Snowdrift mightyena was cornered.
"Step off Steel," Yami said. He then looked to the mightyena.
"Why are you on our terrirtory?", Yami growled his claws became a bright silver color. "I will give just on chance to get out, if you speak of anything, I will be forced to harm you."

Ytnim
April 14th, 2004, 02:10 PM
I couldn't really stop in mid air so I sort of missed the Snowdrift on purpose and cleaned up a tree instead. The tree fell becuase my attack went straight through it. I turned around to face the snowdrift, glaring at her.

Pluslechu
April 14th, 2004, 03:33 PM
Kiriko backed away from the Stars. She turned and got ready to run, but bumped into the same man she had seen get out of the helicopter. She immedeately bit his leg, and ran.

chris p. bacon
April 15th, 2004, 08:07 PM
Name:light foot (reason my feet never make prints in the snow but still leeve scent)
Pack:snow
Attacks:recover, teleport, confuse beam, poison darts
Eye color:blue but turns completely white if angry
Unique markings (if any):a + shaped mark inbetween the eyes
Personality:kind and helpfull will drop any and everything to help other pokemon even the other team because i dont like to see hurt pokemon (unless im eating them)

Psychic Thunder
April 17th, 2004, 09:58 AM
SnowFire noticed humans getting close to Yami and Steel and she looked to the pack, and back to Yami and Steel and she rushed over gracefully going down the hill, hopping from rock to rock and landed by Yami.
"Yami! Human!", she growled and she blasted a flamethrower at the ground at the humans feet.
Yami looked from the Snowdrift member and to the human, his body glowed silver and his claws were very bright as he growled at the human and as the human reached to attack Yami he bit him on the leg and looked to Steel.
"Steel! Get the pack out of here!", he growled and looked to SnowFire. "And you help him!"
"But Yami!", SnowFire growled.
"Because I am you leader and you are the second in command and you must protect the pack also!", Yami growled going after the humans hand which held a net.
SnowFire backed away, blasting a flamethrower again at the humans feet and rushed gracefully back up the hill landing in front of her pack.
"We must move! Humans are closing in!", she barked.

Jesus Freak Josh
April 17th, 2004, 01:36 PM
"Humans!" Batesy yelled walking closer. "They make me sick!"
Batesy walked closer and used Hyper Beam at the ground a metre away from their feet.

Pluslechu
April 20th, 2004, 08:08 PM
((First person mode now.))
I tackled the man. He wouldn't ever be seen by his human friends, as long as I was around.

Fox_Die
April 21st, 2004, 03:36 AM
Name: Scar ((He is a houndoom who's pack was killed and has dedicated his life to helping others))
Pack: unknown ((eventually joins star))
Attacks: Fire Blast, Flame Beam, Bite, Slash, Flash
Eye color: brown ((they can glow a white light to lighten even the darkest of areas))
Unique markings (if any): a scar beneath his left eye
Personality: very protective ((He can't trust humans for what they did to him and his pack))

chris p. bacon
April 28th, 2004, 04:18 AM
((i also have the ability to speek/translate human speech))
i heared a rocket sneeking up behind me although i didnt let him know i could hear him when i heared a pokeball expand i struck i started by flinging snow in his face but before he could wipe it out i knocked him out. while he was unconsious i tied him to a tree with vines the strongest pokemon wouldnt be able to break when he came to i asked "what do you humans want" then the rocket fainted againt "bugga what is it with these humans its allright for a psycic pokemon to talk to them mentaly but if a pokemon 'talks' they cant take it and pass out oh well" walks off to re join the group

Mew13
April 28th, 2004, 04:53 PM
OOC: I'm not going to give out all of my info right away. You'll all have to get it out of me! Hee Hee!

IC: A pair of sparkling green eyes watched the group of Silver Mightyena hungrily. They had food down there, and the poor Absol pup hadn't had anything to eat in the painful week since Team Rocket had descended upon their pack. She stared down at the silver wolf like creatures from the top of a green hill.

She was about to turn around when the ground slipped beneath her feet. Being so young and inexperienced, the pup tumbled down the hill and landed in the midst of the pack, left at the mercy of these silver Mightyena....

Mew13
May 2nd, 2004, 03:12 PM
I know I'm not to dounle post, but this topic is dying! So I bump it!

Mew13
May 8th, 2004, 11:26 AM
The Mightyena looked at her, an she let out a small wimper. One walked forward...

OOC: PLEASE DON'T LET THIS RP DIE! IT'S TOO COOL TO DIE!! SOMEONE ELSE POST OR I'M GONNA GET IN TROUBLE!!

Reptar
May 8th, 2004, 10:00 PM
((My username used to be Pluslechu, just letting you know))
I pulled the man to the ground. I had broken his neck, and his blood stained the snow. I noticed the absol pup. I walked toward it. "Why are you here?" I asked calmly.

Mew13
May 9th, 2004, 05:18 PM
The Absol pup leapt into a defensive position and let out the most ferocious snarl she could considering how scared she was. "I fell," she said. "I was awtching you from atop that hill. You had food, and I havent eaten in a week, since Team Rocket killed my pack. I escaped because my mother hid me in a hollow log. I was forced to watch them kill every single member of my pack." she said, her green eyes clouding over with tears and then blazing madly as she cried "And someday, I'll have my revenge..."