PDA

View Full Version : Zangoose or Seviper?

Tha Pkmn Prodigy
June 4th, 2006, 02:35 PM
zangoose all the wayyyy his looks, stats, and moves are just too good. and that crush claw? wooaahhh :bandit:

Drew
June 4th, 2006, 07:18 PM
Wasn't this an episode? XD

Yeah...

But anyhoo, I say Zangoose too. x3

charizard_maa
June 4th, 2006, 07:41 PM
Zangoose all the way. He looks cool and nice too.

Also his moveset is more veritity. He just can learn more TMs. I like that.

Katsu-Bang
June 4th, 2006, 08:14 PM
*O*

Why do I have to choose?! I just realized, I love them both, they both look so cool! So, I say both, I am not going to choose one over the other when they're both awesome

Sakura Kinomoto
June 6th, 2006, 04:31 AM
I don't know who Zangoose is so I,d choose Seviper.

Alter Ego
June 6th, 2006, 04:39 AM
zangoose all the wayyyy his looks, stats, and moves are just too good. and that crush claw? wooaahhh :bandit:

Pfft...Crush Claw sucks. It's weak, it's inaccurate, and the added effect is pathetic, completely trumped by Body Slam, Return, and Double-Edge. But...this isn't a thread about Crush Claw, soo...

I'm going to say Seviper. It's cuter and has a far more flexible movepool. With Earthquake, Flamethrower, Sludge Bomb, and Endure, combined with a Salac Berry it's a formidable sweeper and, unlike Zangoose, can also deal with physical walls like Skarmory or Weezing. And did I mention it looks better? Seviper all the way! ^^

Metaforte
June 6th, 2006, 07:20 AM
I like Zangoose and I think it's more used often then Seviper, but I like Seviper anyway. Im not sure battle wise, but I just like it because of it's looks and attacks

QlLA\/A
June 6th, 2006, 06:48 PM
Seviper, he looks mean and has some cool moves

MegaFuz
June 6th, 2006, 07:13 PM
I'm pretty confident that Seviper would shred Zangoose. The only small mammal that can kill a snake IRL is the mongoose because it is immune to poisons. I don't think Zangoose is immune to poison, and that would be the only way I would give Zangoose the nod over Seviper. o.O

MasterWGS
June 7th, 2006, 07:56 AM
Zangoose, I dare say, is at least one of my top three favorite Pokemon, so of course I choose it! Zangoose = Teh Ownzor.

Green Bulbasaur
June 7th, 2006, 08:17 AM
Definately Zangoose. Looks better, and has a better move list.

Oxnite
June 7th, 2006, 08:33 AM
AAAH! How could you ask something to me?! You could know the winner is...

SEVIPER! CONGRATULATIONS! XD

The name...
The look...
The attacks...
The voice...
The glare...
Everything is cool.

Zangoose sucks XD

MUSION
June 7th, 2006, 11:05 AM
ZANGOOSE! Definately Zangoose. It looks soooo cool and I LOVE pokemon that battle with sharp claws (Zangoose, Sandslash etc).

coachwhipneoship
June 7th, 2006, 04:00 PM
I say Seviper; it's very cool. 8]

Dr_random
June 7th, 2006, 04:23 PM
Pfft...Crush Claw sucks. It's weak, it's inaccurate, and the added effect is pathetic, completely trumped by Body Slam, Return, and Double-Edge. But...this isn't a thread about Crush Claw, soo...

I'm going to say Seviper. It's cuter and has a far more flexible movepool. With Earthquake, Flamethrower, Sludge Bomb, and Endure, combined with a Salac Berry it's a formidable sweeper and, unlike Zangoose, can also deal with physical walls like Skarmory or Weezing. And did I mention it looks better? Seviper all the way! ^^

crush clay, bad???? maybe. but it is CERTIAN seviper sucks

Chesters_love
June 7th, 2006, 05:33 PM
defentily zangose,also because its a cat!

Skitty101
June 7th, 2006, 05:45 PM
Seviper is pretty awesome and it can learn some really cool moves! ;)
Zangoose kinda scares me. :paranoid: (No offence to Zangoose fans)

Rioku_Zanketa
June 7th, 2006, 05:55 PM
uh....seviper...Zangoose's stance looks like it's about to kill someone,and plus I....which ever had seviper....first...^_^....also,Zangoose is a dull to me for some reason...

Kaysea
June 7th, 2006, 05:59 PM
Can't say. Maybe Zangoose, though, because Jessie's Seviper is kinda . . . how can I put it . . . slow. (No offense or anything!!)

Smarties-chan
June 7th, 2006, 11:24 PM
Seviper all the way! I have never really liked Zangoose. Sure it makes one heck of a Sweeper, but it just hasn't got zing (don't ask me what zing is =P). Seviper, however, has got to be one of the cutest things you'll ever see and it has a wider movepool, plus the ability to use both special and physical moves efficiently. ^o^
I'm pretty confident that Seviper would shred Zangoose. The only small mammal that can kill a snake IRL is the mongoose because it is immune to poisons. I don't think Zangoose is immune to poison, and that would be the only way I would give Zangoose the nod over Seviper. o.O
Actually... Zangoose has the Immunity trait, meaning it can't be poisoned. It isn't immune to Poison type attacks, though, but that doesn't really matter, because (even though I hate to admit it), Zangoose is just stronger than Seviper and has better STAB moves.
Crush clay? Never heard of a move like that. =P If you mean Crush Claw, then I agree with ego, it sucks. Even Quick Attack is better than Crush Claw. It takes care of those annoying Subrevers.

Alter Ego
June 8th, 2006, 02:49 AM

The only thing that's "certian" around here is your complete and utter lack of language skills, which, combined with your complete lack of reasoning, has failed to give any kind of justification for your opinion. You don't have to post if you don't have anything worthwhile to say, you know. <.<

defentily zangose,also because its a cat!

Erm...no. Zangoose is not a cat. It's a mongoose. A mongoose is not a cat. It's cat-like, but not a cat.

On the Zangoose vs Seviper debate...well, most Zangooses about would try to Endure for some flailing fun, so if Seviper were to use Glare (Assuming that the Zangoose's user is expecting an attack) then the paralysis would put Seviper at an advantage. The difference in Attack is only 20, you know, and Seviper is a bit tougher defensively.

Chiru
June 9th, 2006, 04:06 PM
Hm, well, this is a difficult question. At first I liked Zangoose better, but now I think Seviper is cooler. Both of them are really awesome, but I guess for now my answer is Seviper. (Keep in mind that I don't really care who's better in battle; I just go by looks and all-around coolness.)

Gyardosamped
June 9th, 2006, 04:14 PM
My best chose, is going to have to be Zangoose, in a real battle Zangoose can pwn Seviper...

Jubilation
June 9th, 2006, 04:15 PM
ZANGOOSE by far i love them i like their crush claw move

P.s im getting 1 from my friend 2day:P

Natsuki
June 9th, 2006, 05:16 PM
This is a pretty tough one for me. :x Zangoose, being a mongoose Pokemon, reminds me of this story about a mongoose called Rikki-Tikki-Tavi that I read in seventh grade. XD; It was an awesome story, btw. ;P And I'm a huge snake fan, so I truthfully can't resist Seviper because of the snakeness and all. X3

So yes, I'm going with the cuteness that is Seviper. :O~

~Kelsey

Dark Mightyena
June 9th, 2006, 05:21 PM
Seviper cuase its better!

Gokey Shuckle
June 9th, 2006, 05:55 PM
-.-

Zangoose. I like Normal Pokemon that look intense. Intense-looking Pokemon always get my vote.

Aegis
June 9th, 2006, 06:55 PM
Your not hontesly asking that question!? Zangoose all the way! He is one of my all time favorite pokemon ever. Even though I also like Seviper but not as much as Zangoose (doesn't it sound like I'm reapting myself)

CopyCat :t003:

Yoko-Chan
June 10th, 2006, 01:47 AM
zangoose because he's cool, and got better moves.

Ritsuka
June 11th, 2006, 12:53 PM
Seviper! ^_^ It's because I never liked Zangoose... o_O