PDA

View Full Version : Your Bedroom? (Or whatever you have)

Katsu-Bang
June 9th, 2006, 11:29 PM
I dunno, sorta a weird topic, but if you got pics of your room or whatever, post them! And if not, maybe you can describe it?

Lucky 4 me, I have pics

My Room, as a Whole (http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a8/Torchic23/Other%20Pics/myroom.jpg)
Part of One of my Walls (http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a8/Torchic23/Other%20Pics/pokecollect9.jpg)

BookShelf (The one you don't see in the first pic)
Very Top (http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a8/Torchic23/Other%20Pics/pokecollect13.jpg)
Below the top (http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a8/Torchic23/Other%20Pics/pokecollect10.jpg)
Below that shelf (http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a8/Torchic23/Other%20Pics/pokecollect11.jpg)
As Whole As It Can Get (http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a8/Torchic23/Other%20Pics/pokecollect12.jpg)

Wow, now that I look at that pic, my room looks sorta messy. It's just all the Pokemon stuff I guess. So go ahead, post your room too!

Himawarii
June 10th, 2006, 07:17 AM
Erm..my room is--Pink. XD
I have alot of stuffed plushies,game consoles[1] and a TV.I also have a shelf for my DVD and Manga ^^
I'll get a picture when I have the chance ..;

bna_li
June 10th, 2006, 07:43 AM
I dunno, sorta a weird topic, but if you got pics of your room or whatever, post them! And if not, maybe you can describe it?

Lucky 4 me, I have pics

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a8/Torchic23/Other%20Pics/myroom.jpg

Wow, now that I look at that pic, my room looks sorta messy. It's just all the Pokemon stuff I guess. So go ahead, post your room too!
Nah, it don't look messy to me.

Chiru
June 10th, 2006, 05:26 PM
I went on a room maker at elouai.com once and made pictures that are arranged like my room. Half of my room is in one pic, and the other half is in the other (obviously).

(Pictures attached below)

Notes:

- I know the wallpaper doesn't match. It doesn't match in my real room either.
- I don't really have a coke machine in my room. Just some wishful thinking :3
- That chair next to the bookshelf is a lot cooler in real life.
- The door closest to the TV is the door to my room. The other door is supposed to be my closet door, but it's actually just a beaded curtain in reality.
- that thing my TV is sitting on is bigger and has a PS2 and a VCR under it.
- The furniture, carpet, wallpaper, etc. obviously isn't the exact stuff that's in my room. I tried to get it as close as possible, but it's not exact. This was just to give an idea.

♥Naomi♥
June 12th, 2006, 04:03 PM
my room?its full of pokemon and dog stuff!all my pokemon games and stuff at one corner,dog stuff,the other XD

Katsu-Bang
June 12th, 2006, 07:43 PM
my room?its full of pokemon and dog stuff!all my pokemon games and stuff at one corner,dog stuff,the other XD

Kinda sounds like my room, except instead of dogs, it's cats.

xo*hugs.n.kisses*ox
June 13th, 2006, 05:32 AM
Nice rooms everyone!! Um, my room is like a tropical green and blue with purple trim, and it has like mathcing bed sheets, curtins, memo-boards, lights, canopy, rugs, pillows, lamps, and hanging lamps, door beeds, clocks, little round chairs, shelves, and etc. And they are all like little tropical flowers that are green and blue and purple. I also have a like light brown woodish desk that has my computer, my radio, and all of my school supplies and stuff. I have a tv stand thats white with my tv on it, my gamecube with all of my games, a vcr and a dvd player with all of my movies. I have shelves with pictures and all of my trophies on it. I also have like over my accent wall like all of these pictures just posted on the wall with thumb tacs. I also have all of my school awards poated up on there. I have posters hanging on the top of my room, the ceiling, like just little cute horses and cats and dogs. I have a closet with my dresser in it. My bed has all of these like stuffed animals on it with all of these cute little pillows.

And I think thats about it. Wow, I wrote a lot. I hope I don't sound like I'm trying to be all snotty or like I have more stuff. I'm just explaining.... =]

Drew
June 13th, 2006, 01:49 PM
((This'll be awhile...))
Geez....my room is the house Anime shrine...XD
Its literally covered...
Lets start with the walls... Dun dun dun!! (Grab some popcorn...)

The left wall, that the side of my bed is against is covered in about 90 anime pictures that I've drawn over the last few years. Most of them are in pencil, but theres some Yu-Gi-Oh ones that are colored, and an Ichigo (Tokyo Mew Mew) one that I painted... its very pink... -^^-
Above my bed theres an InuYasha poster with even MORE drawn Anime pictures are it. And below are some print-out pics of Inuyasha, and some other things...
On the back of my door theres a HUGE Yugioh calendar.
The clock on my wall, thats on the same side as the door is a DBZ clock that I got in 2002. Above it theres a printed out image of Yuki and Shuuichi from Gravitation. Next to that, up alittle higher is a small Cowboy Bebop wall scroll. Below that is my TV which has some Megaman X stickers stuck on the sides. XD I got them for a dollar at one point and had no where else to put them... so theres about 20 of them in random places around my room.

On the same wall, theres a 2003 Yu-Gi-Oh poster.
On the same wall (on the left) as my 90+ drawings, theres a huge Fushigi Yuugi OAV wallscroll.

When you walk into the room, the wall directly across it has the window there, and around the window is ...you guessed it... MORE hand drawn/printed out anime pics. ^^; My computer is on a desk next to the window, so theres some blank wall space (GASP!) around it, but a few inches over theres a cork-board with MORE anime pics, and some pics and notes from friends. Basically just little things that are important to me.

Above the Cork Board is a huge Pokemon logo from 1999 when Burger King was selling Pokemon stuff. My brother worked there and he grabbed it for me since they were gonna throw it away.
Above the logo is a holographic DBZ poster I got in 2001, and a picture of an anime girl that a friend drew for me.

The right side of my wall is mostly taken up by the sliding closet doors, which are mirrors... Kinda freaky really. But they have a picture of a catgirl and some Megaman stickers tapped on them... that way they wouldn't be so ....blank. XD @__@

On the space next to the closet/mirrors theres some pictures of a series called Tokyo Mew Mew GX that I made up about 3 years ago...(I didn't know about Yugioh GX when I thought it up...)
Under that is a Pokemon logo sticker that just above a table.
Next to those is another DBZ wallscroll with Vegeta on it, and a really tiny Goku, and finally, some little Inuyasha images that I cut out and are in a cute little design next to my door.

As for the things around my room. Next to the TV on the left side is my PS2 and some games. On the right side theres my Gamecube, N64, and some more games.
On the desk with my computer theres lotsa anime plushies.
(Hamtaro and Fruits Basket.)
On the chair next to my bed that serves as a nightstand is my talking Pikachu Plushie, and my Rukario plushie is on its head.
On my bed (That currently has a Yugioh throw blanket over it that I got from a friend...) theres my Pikachu puppet that I got at the 10th Anniversary event. (Same as the Rukario). It stays there, looking cute.
Up by my pillow theres another Pikachu plushie from 1999 that hasn't left that spot much since then...

Next to mirror on the right side, is a table that has a glass jar full of sea shells. Also on the table around is many many anime collectibles...
Pokemon figures. Ash, Misty, Team Rocket, 2 Pikachu and some others.
A Kero plushie, and a Li doll next to it, and they're sitting on the Clow book.
Currently theres 6 volumes of Tokyo MewMew resting on it which aren't always there...
Theres also a stuffed cat, a stuffed dog, a Hiei (Yu Yu Hakusho) figure, and a Pokedex.
A Goku sigure thats all special and well detailed, its next to a Vegeta cut out. ( I use to be really really DBZ obsessed...)
Theres a printed out peice of paper with a collage of Nuriko images on it. <3 The image was used in a custom made mouse-pad for my computer.
In front of Goku and Vegeta, are two Evangelion figures of Rei and Asuka.
Rei is dressed like a cat and Asuka as a mouse... Oo (birthday gift...)

Theres other little things laying around...but they don't matter too much.
Besides my hands hurt now, so I'm gonna stop typing... ><;;

xo*hugs.n.kisses*ox
June 13th, 2006, 04:23 PM
wow, drew you have an awsome room

DragonTrainer
June 13th, 2006, 05:56 PM
I know it's not much, but here:

http://www.corporatesystems.com.au/images/p10left.gif

Drew
June 13th, 2006, 06:09 PM
wow, drew you have an awsome room

XD Why Thank you. *hair flip* ...Actually, its really cluttered... x__x even so
My friends always say they wanna steal it, and make it their room...^^;

Maybe I can get ahold of one of their digital cameras and take some pictures of it sometime.

Katsu-Bang
June 13th, 2006, 06:13 PM
XD Why Thank you. *hair flip* ...Actually, its really cluttered... x__x even so
My friends always say they wanna steal it, and make it their room...^^;

Maybe I can get ahold of one of their digital cameras and take some pictures of it sometime.

Wow, it was a long description too! I can just picture your room now....

And teh Hair Flip=XD

Drew
June 13th, 2006, 06:22 PM
mhm, That was possibly the longest post I've done on here... ^^;

XD Yes...I felt the need to do the hair flip for some reason...
Watch somebody come on here and try to beat my decription, length wise... ^^;

(Woohoo! 1,000 posts!)

Aegis
June 14th, 2006, 01:13 PM
Sounds like a cool room Drew (and supisoucly like mine xD. Except I can't draw at all). I also like yours .::Roselia::. (you play the guitar?)

In my entire life it was only painted once when I was nine, an ugly shade of blue. Now its faded, is getting dirty, but you can barley see it through all the anime stuff. My room is rather big and... spacious. And my cats food, water, and bed are in one corner. I have a stack of nintendo powers in another corner, an overflowing book shelf, two overflowing manga shelves (you cant even see the shelf part anymore), a rack of anime DVD's, some other DVD's piled up under my bed. My speakers are next to my bed, my TV is also next to my bed, my phone is next to my computer, which is by my closet which the door won't close, I have lots of anime pics that I prionted on the floor, plus pokemon cards. My Japanese textbook is the only thing that has a certain spot, under my pillow (xD).

It seems like whenever I clean my room, somehow it gets messy again. So I pretty much gave up on it, and only do it when my dad pesters me about it.

(And I didn't even get to the walls :P)

But we're moving soon, so I'll have to straighten it up sooner or later, poor me.

Katsu-Bang
June 14th, 2006, 01:50 PM
I also like yours .::Roselia::. (you play the guitar?)

Thanks, and yeah, I play guitar, I love my Electric Guitar, so pretty.....

Yeah, and your situation sounds like mine, I clean it, it gets messy again, I had taken that picture right after cleaning it. It's already somewhat messy again. I clean when my mom gets on me about it. Except, I won't be moving for a while

Lord Mike
June 14th, 2006, 01:53 PM
Yup, your mom says "Make your bed sweetie" and it gets messy 14 hours later. I don't get that. :\

Katsu-Bang
June 14th, 2006, 05:12 PM
I'm not for the whole "Make-the-Bed" thing, and my mom doesn't make me do that. Because really, it does get messy, and nobody goes into your room, unless you have friends over, and why would they care what your bed looks like?

Aegis
June 14th, 2006, 05:20 PM
I have to make my bed, my dad invites people over a lot (mostly his patients, hes a doctor) and likes to show them our rooms. They all think I'm a freak though. They have no earthly idea what anime or manga is xD

Cool, I wish I could play the guitar ^^

Katsu-Bang
June 14th, 2006, 05:36 PM
Off-the-subject-for-a-moment

Max/Jirachi

I'm only a mild WishShipper, but I do think it's a cute ship

Here's the message I tried to send you CopyCat, your Inbox is full

Sorry to go off-topic everyone!

And a little more on topic, here's part of one of the walls in my room.

My Wall! (http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a8/Torchic23/Other%20Pics/pokecollect9.jpg)

I drew the Perappu pic, made the Beautifly and Skitty out of construction paper. I have a whole bunch of Pokemon I made like that, but I can't find them.

Aegis
June 14th, 2006, 05:42 PM
Off-the-subject-for-a-moment

Here's the message I tried to send you CopyCat, your Inbox is full

Sorry to go off-topic everyone!

And a little more on topic, here's part of one of the walls in my room.

My Wall! (http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a8/Torchic23/Other%20Pics/pokecollect9.jpg)

I drew the Perappu pic, made the Beautifly and Skitty out of construction paper. I have a whole bunch of Pokemon I made like that, but I can't find them.

Off-topic

Oops, sorry. *clears inbox* Okay, thanks for telling me

(sorry guys)

Back on topic

Your a good drawer Roselia. When we get moved and all I'll try to get a pic of my new room while its still clean (xD)

Katsu-Bang
June 14th, 2006, 05:52 PM
Thanks, and here's my bookshelf that you can't see in the first pic, of course, it's in pieces.

Very Top (http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a8/Torchic23/Other%20Pics/pokecollect13.jpg)
Below the top (http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a8/Torchic23/Other%20Pics/pokecollect10.jpg)
Below that shelf (http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a8/Torchic23/Other%20Pics/pokecollect11.jpg)
As Whole As It Can Get (http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a8/Torchic23/Other%20Pics/pokecollect12.jpg)

Aegis
June 14th, 2006, 06:19 PM
Your room is so cool ^^! Did you just take those pictures? I would take some, but my camera is wierd and I don't know how to put them on my computer without erasing the card...

Katsu-Bang
June 14th, 2006, 06:27 PM
No, I took those on Tuesday, it's Nighttime here, and the sun is shining in those pics.

Aegis
June 14th, 2006, 06:36 PM
No, I took those on Tuesday, it's Nighttime here, and the sun is shining in those pics.

Oh, I didn't notice the sun. Yeah its night here too, 10:34. Anyway, I forgot to mention I have a dresser thing in my room, kinda against a wall near the nintendo power... I don't use it much

B-Baller
June 16th, 2006, 09:47 PM
OK I'll describe my room, can't be stuffed taking a photo right now. Maybe later.

As soon as you enter the white room, on your left you'll find my double-sized bed. Just above the bed is a window with green curtains. Beside the bed is a small desk with a radio on top and a can of Lynx (it's Ignite, in case you're wondering) on top. Beside the desk is a wardrobe in the wall, and beside that wardrobe is my shoe rack and my white closet. Just opposite the door you enter the room with is another room and that leads to the bathroom.

EDIT: Oh yeah, on top of my shoe rack is my YGo and DM stuff. On that desk I also have some Cds and some DM cards lying around, and also the remote for my radio. In a compartment in the desk is some art stuff. On top of the closet is my sleeping bag and my collection of caps. And also bside the desk is my heater.

Drummershuff
June 17th, 2006, 12:23 AM
I know it's not much, but here:

http://www.corporatesystems.com.au/images/p10left.gif
That's an awesome house. Looks similar to mine.

Anyway, mines just a pile of junk. It needs a really good tidy up.

Valewea
June 20th, 2006, 05:46 PM
Nah, it don't look messy to me.

Yes, it doesn't look messy. .______.;

Katsu-Bang
June 20th, 2006, 05:53 PM
Yes, it doesn't look messy. .______.;

Hmm, well maybe it's just me that thinks that. It's already a mess again, but this time, it isn't my fault, my mom shoved a bunch of crap from the hallway into my room for some reason. Now there's a bunch of stuff in there that isn't mine, yet my mom's room is perfectly clean, no boxes.

WHY DO YOU HAVE TO USE MY ROOM?!?!?!

<<-_Lord-Krishna_->>
June 22nd, 2006, 08:58 AM
I got my Tv, my bed (although I sleep on the ground), video games and a soccer ball. Oh and a closet with my clothes. And some soccer magazines scattered here and there.

♥Naomi♥
June 24th, 2006, 10:46 AM
i just noticed you have a latias,latios,and rukario plushies .::Roselia::.!
im gonna ask my mom to buy me a latias one....they are so kawaii!

Crystal Clair
June 24th, 2006, 12:34 PM
I wont provide a picture because I'm touchy when it comes to photos.
My room's a stuffy, dark, messy room. It looks like the Pokemon world exploded. My walls are covered with Pokemon posters, drawings, cards that I like, postcards, screencaptures, maps of the regions. But there are a few non Pokemon things on my wall: the map of America (from 1989 and it's dog-eared), a colored picture of a monarch butterfly from a newspaper and the cover of a magazine with a nature scene on it.
My rug is a dark blue green that's faded and my wall's are an icy mint green. I live in a very "gardeny" room
I have a bigish tv that looks like it was made in the 70/80s with that plastic wood look going on. All the furniture in my room is either white painted or light maple wood. My ceiling is covered in those glow-in-the-dark stars. They share the ceiling with my ceiling fan that usually keeps me cool during the summer.

My room is rectangular, a window on two walls (one faces the backyard and one faces the east) Believe it or not, the wood of the windows matches the wood of my furniture.

My laptop (black and silver toshiba with wireless internet) always sits on an antique school desk made of cherry wood right next to my bed so I can sit on my bed when I do my stuff.
That's about it, I guess