PDA

View Full Version : Mach Bike or Acro???

enyce
June 11th, 2006, 05:56 PM
I like the Acro Bike better because it is more controlled. The mach bike is so difficult to turn. But the Acro is much much better. I love the Acro. I only use Mach for story purpouses.

Ninja Monkey
June 11th, 2006, 07:39 PM
I like the acro, because I barely ever need the mach bike. I don't need to go fast because I have my ways of speeding up the game.

Tbone2356
June 11th, 2006, 08:07 PM
I Dont Have A Favorite As They Both Have Their Ups And Downs.

Mach
-Really Fast
-Speed Past Non-Battled Trainers W/O Them Seeing You
-Goes Up Those Wierd Jaw Shaped Things On The Mountain Walls
-Needed To Get Rayquazza
-To Fast For Comfort

Acro
-Cool Tricks
-Easy Pace
-Easy To Control
-Slow
-Easily Seen By A Non-Battled Trainer
-Has No Speacial Story Purpose.

So I Just Use Action Replay And Use A Code To Have Both Bikes...Lol.

Nuke
June 12th, 2006, 02:45 AM
I like doing Wheelies on the Acro.

Toothache
June 12th, 2006, 02:47 AM
Mach Bike for me, mainly cos I do a lot of breeding and it helps speed the process up.

Speed Racer
June 12th, 2006, 04:07 AM
I like the Acro better because it's more easy to controll,I don't think it goes to fast or to slow it's just perfect! I like that you can do wheelies and jump up in the air on it. The Mach bike goes waaaaaaay to fast.....for me. I like that you can go past trainers without them seeing you sometimes though.

Drifblim
June 12th, 2006, 04:27 AM
I usually don't use either, preferring to use the Running Shoes. It's only when I go hunting for items or Pokémon that I'll use either bike accordingly.

YukiAoi
June 12th, 2006, 04:28 AM
I like the Acro better because it's easier to control, I have a really hard time everytime in the Sky Pillar with the Mach.

But my favorite is the B button technic, I don't need the speed that much :D

Toothache
June 12th, 2006, 04:39 AM
If you're having trouble with the Sky Pillar, get a bit of practise in on Cycling Road. If you can finish the course in about 10-12 seconds with little to no collisions, you're pretty good to go, cos at that level you'll have mastered the speed necessary for all those tricky turns. The fastest speed I seem to manage is 9.16 seconds.

Nuke
June 12th, 2006, 04:44 AM
Best I've ever done On Cycling Road is 13.10 Seconds No.Of Collisions : 1

shanecdavis
June 12th, 2006, 06:32 AM
Definitely the Mach Bike. IIRC, the Acro Bike isn't any faster than the Shoes and I don't care about the wheelies. If I am going there I want to get there as fast as possible. Plus, Mach is much better for breeding purposes.

Green Bulbasaur
June 12th, 2006, 11:11 AM
Acro. The Mach Bike is just too **** fast for me.

Red1530
June 12th, 2006, 03:36 PM
I go with the Mach bike because it is the most usefull in the game.

k.webb
June 13th, 2006, 11:28 AM
i like the mach bike.. its super fast! and its good 4 daycare cuz u get xp faster.

Katakoe
June 13th, 2006, 01:34 PM
I prefer the acro, but I usually have the mach, because of obvious reasons.

Tha Pkmn Prodigy
June 13th, 2006, 01:49 PM
i like the mach bike because its fast and i love fast things

Bomberman
June 13th, 2006, 05:10 PM
Mach: to speed up day-care, breeding, & eggs.

Gyardosamped
June 13th, 2006, 05:21 PM
Mach, O <3 Mach :) Its fast and speedy

Wedge Dassan
June 15th, 2006, 10:28 PM
Acro bike iI just love the stunts

LegosJedi
June 16th, 2006, 09:39 AM
I like both of them. The Mach bike helps you get to places when you need to get there fast. The Acro bike helps you access certain places.

~Rene~
June 17th, 2006, 05:50 AM
I liked Acro Bike better.

gerudodragon1
June 17th, 2006, 11:05 AM
judge each bike by the tasks it accomplishes and think about it.

rayquaza or a full heal? mach bike any day.

[Fear_Itself]
June 17th, 2006, 11:18 AM
I'd have to agree with Toothache and gerudodragon1.
The Mach Bike is needed for one of the most important things in the game, getting Rayquaza from the very top of the Sky Pillar.
I honestly think the makers of the game expect you to like the Acro bike because it is more controlled. But then, you need the Mach Bike for the Sky Pillar, and you don't know how to controll it.
The Mach Bike is liked by those who have mastered its speed and turning.
Toothache has a good point, if you leave pets at the daycare for breeding often, the Mach Bike seems to make the paces needed pass much quicker (That goes for hatching eggs too.).
Also, the Mach Bike is needed to get up the muddy slopes above Mauville City and some near Foretree.

JakeEMan
June 17th, 2006, 11:47 AM
Well, the only way you can race against time in bike train (if thats what its called. havnt played it in a while, so forget what its called.) Someone told me that if you never crash and beet it in less that 30 seconds, the person gives you an item. Is that true?

Ultimate_Evil
June 17th, 2006, 12:24 PM
mach bike for me, i like it because i like to move fast

[Fear_Itself]
June 17th, 2006, 01:37 PM
To JakeEMan: Yes, I'm sure that is correct.
But, mastering the Mach Bike, not running into people, and traveling the winding bike road of Mauville is very hard to do.
I haven't done it myself, but I've seen guidelines from people who have.
As for the item you're given, I'm not necessarily sure.

ArKiVe
June 17th, 2006, 01:38 PM
Yeah I like speed a lot, makes things easier to do for me if I ever need to. Mach.

[Fear_Itself]
June 17th, 2006, 02:15 PM
If I would have to pick a favorite, I would have to say Acro.
It's controlled, and you can do a wheelie on it.
If that isn't cool enough, I don't know what is. xD
Besides, Mach Bikes are too fast for my taste.
I only use it when I need it.
The convenient thing is, when you want a certain number of steps to hatch an egg just received from the Daycare Center, Mauville is right nextdoor, so switching is easy.

Sneas
June 18th, 2006, 07:54 AM
I prefer the Acro Bike, since it is easier to control. Yeah it's slower, but I like control better than speed usually.

Demonta
June 22nd, 2006, 06:50 AM
Mach bike for me, i found it horendously hard to control at first but now i am confident with riding it, plus it is good for breeding.

also i managed to get through the biker's bridge (the one near the rydel shop) in 9.31 seconds with NO BUMPING!

Bekki
June 22nd, 2006, 06:56 AM
I prefer both depending on the situation I am at the time.

Ichida
June 22nd, 2006, 11:46 AM
Mach Bike. I only used Acro Bike to get the Safari Zone species only accessible by Acro Bike.

Flamman
June 22nd, 2006, 12:22 PM
i prefer mach bike for the following reasons:

-breeding(faster breeding+exp)
-rayquaza
-racing on cycling road(9.16/0 collisions, you gt no item btw)
-the items you can get by riding it

Demonta
June 23rd, 2006, 10:23 AM
items? what items for riding it?