PDA

View Full Version : Your Pokemon Adventure

Speed Racer
June 13th, 2006, 03:18 AM
What you can do is post like what you have lately been doing on your pokemon adventure. You can say if you just beat a gym leader,what pokemon you caught,what your pokemon levels are and stuff like that.

Toothache
June 13th, 2006, 03:22 AM
Lately, I have been mostly building up my Pokedex. Just added Huntail and Gorebyss to my Hoenn Dex, which leaves me just five others: Feebas, Milotic and Latias, as well as Deoxys and Jirachi. So yeah, I just need access to a Kanto game to get a few others I'm missing, because my National Dex stands at a fairly impressive 340.

Speed Racer
June 13th, 2006, 03:26 AM
Well I started a new game just a while ago so I just got a Torchic at Lv.7. I'm going to get a Treeko and Mudkip too and I'm going to train them.

Toothache
June 13th, 2006, 03:30 AM
Make sure they are all female, it'll help with breeding some decent moves later on, such as Leech Seed onto Treecko and Curse onto Mudkip, as a few good examples.

Speed Racer
June 13th, 2006, 07:57 AM
Thanks for the tip Toothache!

Ninja Monkey
June 13th, 2006, 10:11 AM
I just did the battletent in slateport and now I want a Ninjask, so I'm going to catch a Nincada and train it up. Ninjasks are pretty cool for a bug type...

Pandoras Box
June 14th, 2006, 05:21 PM
i've been tring to get a shiny pichu and i curently have 46 pichus hatched

enyce
June 14th, 2006, 05:36 PM
I got six badges. Im currently training some of my pokemon. This time its on an emulator.
My team:
Flareon
Swampert
Venusaur
Medicham
Plusle
Swellow

VanirElf
June 14th, 2006, 05:52 PM
um...lately in emerald I've been breeding for Poliwag.

I've already got one but I'm trying to get another so I
can evolve both
Politoed and Poliwrath

I already have them but they're from my other games and I only traded over to breed in emerald.

Rioku_Zanketa
June 14th, 2006, 05:56 PM
same thing as Enyce....(well,only the fact that it's on an emu...)I play fire red on my emu(started over),and right now,I'm taking it slow..I got a charmelion lvl.25(Flame Fury),Butterfree lvl.21(Proto),Gyarados lvl.22(Outrage),diglett lvl.22(Digtrap),and Pidgeoto lvl.20(Machspeed).....I chose this team so the game would be hard and I would have a challenge.....I just bear Lt.Surge,beat every single trainer on the S.S.Anne,and got cut,then left...I'm still at Vermillion city,..so now I guess I'll strt my journey to Lavender...sometime tonight...

Toothache
June 15th, 2006, 01:44 AM
I had a lot of luck yesterday, not only finding a Feebas tile but also coming across the wild Latias (go Masterball!). So now, I have a complete Hoenn Pokedex on Emerald, and that gives me 3 Trainer Stars. Next, I got the Battle Frontier to work on, that's gonna take it's time.

Jubilation
June 15th, 2006, 01:49 AM
training my team for the last badges*se excited*YAY!!!!!!!!!
breeding as well for pichu

Ultimate_Evil
June 20th, 2006, 11:26 AM
training,Killing, and giving no mercy

enyce
June 20th, 2006, 11:34 AM
Emerald is so fast. Im beating the game again. Im at the aprt where archie speaks on the megaphone in Slateport city and jacks a submarine....

Heh, Im going to complete the poke dex now... and do the BF this time

Rubberbandman
June 20th, 2006, 11:41 AM
Leafgreen I'm breeding to make my teams, on ruby I need to start a new game :\

♥Naomi♥
June 20th, 2006, 12:03 PM
on emerald im currently trying to find a pikachu with a light ball so i can breed a pichu with volt tackle and a good nature.

on my ruby in currently soft reseting for a shiny torchic....and female to boot.

Flamman
June 20th, 2006, 12:40 PM
i´m shiny-hunting and waiting for my nephew to coe along to give me the ruby-ones i can't catch in sapph, except latios, which he doesn't have, because he used his masterball on groudon!

♥Naomi♥
June 20th, 2006, 01:04 PM
i´m shiny-hunting and waiting for my nephew to coe along to give me the ruby-ones i can't catch in sapph, except latios, which he doesn't have, because he used his masterball on groudon!
heres some advice for your nephew to catch latios....
get a wobbafet lvl 40,fly to pacifidlog.if it on the route next to you,go to the route OPPISTE of the route its on.it should be on your route. if it not close,keep flying to pacifidlog.
wobbafet should keep lati@s from espacing by using its special ability.

aragornbird
June 20th, 2006, 03:53 PM
~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Today, I put a Lv. 15 Larvitar and a Lv. 10 Mr. Mime in the Daycare, then I went into the desert to do the mudslide trick. Then I went to class at 1:30 PM and came back at 5 PM (I had summer school). I checked their levels and Mr. Mime was at lv. 55 while Larvitar was at Lv. 51. Lolz!
I love the mudslide trick!

Ichida
June 20th, 2006, 03:59 PM
I raised three of my task force - Medicham, Miltoic, and Salamence - to lv50 and began my conquering of the Battle Frontier~

enyce
June 20th, 2006, 07:12 PM

Today, I put a Lv. 15 Larvitar and a Lv. 10 Mr. Mime in the Daycare, then I went into the desert to do the mudslide trick. Then I went to class at 1:30 PM and came back at 5 PM (I had summer school). I checked their levels and Mr. Mime was at lv. 55 while Larvitar was at Lv. 51. Lolz!
I love the mudslide trick!

How do you do the mudslide trick???

Rioku_Zanketa
June 20th, 2006, 07:17 PM
with my poke'mon,I tried the Elite four(on FR) and didn't even make it past the third pokemon,slowbro....(my poke'mon aren't strong enough to fight them,if ya wanted to know..)and I'm gonna form another team including: Dratini,Scyther,Kabuto,Areodactyl,Snorlax,and Rhyhorn(don't worry..I'm gonna make them evolve and get strong....:laugh: )

Ichida
June 20th, 2006, 07:45 PM
Wewt, picked up my first Battle Frontier badge - the Silver Luck Symbol.

Rioku_Zanketa
June 20th, 2006, 08:13 PM
Wewt, picked up my first Battle Frontier badge - the Silver Luck Symbol.
I've never played all of them..which game is the battle frontier from?...

Ichida
June 20th, 2006, 08:24 PM
Emerald. It's where the Battle Tower is in R/S.

Lathspell
June 21st, 2006, 12:20 AM
Well, I just started Emerald again, and I decided I'm taking the bug chalenge this time. Finally got My Nincada to lvl 20, got myself a Ninjask, lvl 25 now with SD, and a Shedinja, my first time. I also have Beautyfly and Dustox, but they're lame. I'm looking for a Volbeat and the ultimate Bug poke, Heracross. But for now, I'm just happy I beat the Electric gym.

MasterWGS
June 21st, 2006, 08:43 AM
Well, I just beat my third tournament in the BATTLE DOME yesterday... That's the one I always seem to lose on. I really need to get my competitive team from Netbattle on my Emerald game. Then I would totally rock!

Ichida
June 21st, 2006, 01:56 PM
Kyaaa, I got up to Pyramid King Brandon but lost halfway through the match. Lousy Kadabra inside the Pyramid took a chunk out of my team just before I got there.

sunny99
June 21st, 2006, 07:46 PM
i just beat the battle dome and got the silver symbol after all the hard work just payed off...i raised a lv. 100 tyranitar, and its ruling the frontier

Rioku_Zanketa
June 21st, 2006, 07:48 PM
could you guys tell me what the battle frontier is?..

sunny99
June 21st, 2006, 07:57 PM
the battle frontier is like the coolest place and its like a seperate island in EMERALD, its accesable after u beat the elite 4.

Rioku_Zanketa
June 21st, 2006, 08:00 PM
oh..in emerald...what's after FR?...(after you beat the Elit four...)

sunny99
June 21st, 2006, 08:02 PM
in FR, its the sevii island, but if u don't have emerald i suggest buying it

Rioku_Zanketa
June 21st, 2006, 08:06 PM
nah..I'd rather loo for a rom. hack thing......anywho,

I'm just getting my poke'mon stronger,so I can finally tackle the Elite for on FR...

sunny99
June 21st, 2006, 08:08 PM
oh...ru facing the second time after the island challenga caz they r much harder.

Rioku_Zanketa
June 21st, 2006, 08:10 PM
nope...didn't beat them yet....and once I foolishly tried with lvl.40-ish poke'mon...now I'm gonna get them to the 70's then see what happends...

sunny99
June 21st, 2006, 09:16 PM
ya, if ur pokemon r at lv 70+, u won't have a problem, if u want some help with training go for the 2 cool trainer at the final island they r by the house with a chansey and a guy who does a chansey dance.

Ichida
June 22nd, 2006, 02:00 AM
The Battle Frontier offers another set of "badges" to get, based on not levels or strength but skill and choice of move. You have to complete each challenge several times without losing to make it to the "gym leader" of each of the seven places. The new leaders are known collectively as the Frontier Brains.

If you found yourself bored after the Elite Four, then Emerald is definitely worth picking up.

Toothache
June 22nd, 2006, 02:08 AM
Lately, I've been building up a series of teams to work on each specific level of the Battle Pyramid. My first team is revolved around taking on things that cause paralysis, since that is the biggest threat on the first run through. Just build up a Gligar to L50, my next one is Phanpy (immune to Electric attacks, and has Earthquake and Pick Up to help my items), and Hitmonlee mainly for his Limber trait.

I'll have to think about the next levels, but it fills my time up.

Ichida
June 22nd, 2006, 02:12 AM
I'm using my all purpose trio - physical sweeper Medicham, annoyer Ninetales, and special sweeper Milotic - and I was doing perfectly fine until someone threw a Kadabra at me just before Brandon. *sigh*

Toothache
June 22nd, 2006, 02:15 AM
Medicham's not a bad idea, since all three of Brandon's Pokemon are weak to Fighting. You'd be better off leading with Milotic, since he tends to start with Regirock (watch out for Explosion!).

Green Bulbasaur
June 22nd, 2006, 04:19 AM
After about searching for 1 and a half hours, I finally came across the Feebas I wanted. I'm going to breed it so I can get a Feebas at level 5. I wonder if it's a pain to get a Milotic...I've never got one before.

Ichida
June 22nd, 2006, 04:42 AM
When I discovered Feebas, it was entirely by mistake, lol. I was hunting for Carvanha for Attack EV training, and I shrieked in joy once I saw that goofy fish staring back at me. I caught like twenty of them before I found one of the right nature.

Demonta
June 23rd, 2006, 10:33 AM
training my newly given jirachi from lvl 5 to lvl 100, at the moment it is at an astounding lvl 78!

aragornbird
June 23rd, 2006, 10:49 AM
How do you do the mudslide trick???

ok, I guess I should answer this. If you ever want fast training and you don’t have time, put two Pokemon in the daycare and then go to a place with a mudslide (those little patches of mud on the wall that you can’t go up unless you have a mach bike). The one I use is in the desert, at the very top.
Since you can’t go up the mudslide without a bike, you just place your character at the bottom and keep pressing up so that he’ll go up, fall down, go up again, fall again, up again, down again, up again, etc.
Each time you fall counts as one step and each step you take gives your Pokemon one EXP in the Daycare. All you have to do is lay something small, but heavy, on the up button on your GBA so that the character will keep moving even when you’re at school or work. Just make sure the battery doesn’t run out when you’re away.
When you come back, your Pokemon will have grown 10, 20, or 30 levels (depending on how long you’re away).

I’m currently leveling up my Mr. Mime and Lanturn, not because I’m using them on my team, but because they have good natures and IVs (Mr. Mime has Timid and Lanturn has Modest). It’s a shame to let good Pokemon go to waste, so I’m just leveling them up to 100 when I’m away in class.

♥Naomi♥
June 23rd, 2006, 03:13 PM
*does lati@s dance*
I CAUGHT MEH LATIAS!
yep,i caught teh latias
on my emerald!
she is soooo kawaii!
^.^
i caught her on only my thrid time running into her!
the first time i didnt have my wabuffet,and second,i thought if before you run into it and save,it would still be there,@_@ i was wrong @_@ my wabby fainted so i turned my power off,then back on.it was gone @_@
so i hunted for it agian,my third try,i ran into it,being smart and giving wabby leftovers,and chucking as many greatballs as i could.i caught it on the 3rd great ball.i guess 3 is my lucky number,eh?

Rioku_Zanketa
June 23rd, 2006, 03:26 PM
ya, if ur pokemon r at lv 70+, u won't have a problem, if u want some help with training go for the 2 cool trainer at the final island they r by the house with a chansey and a guy who does a chansey dance.
final island?!I never seen that...unless you mean the third island on FR,and I beat everyone there already..on all three islands...

aragornbird
June 23rd, 2006, 04:18 PM
final island?!I never seen that...unless you mean the third island on FR,and I beat everyone there already..on all three islands...

Umm, there are Seven Islands in the game. Check your map and you’ll see.

Rioku_Zanketa
June 23rd, 2006, 04:27 PM

Umm, there are Seven Islands in the game. Check your map and you’ll see.

oh,I haven't beaten the game yet,if that's what you're thinking....

Chloè
June 23rd, 2006, 04:34 PM
Well, I've been trying to find a Super Rod, catch a feebas and staryu, and, trying to find out where to go after Lillycove (mossdeep of pacificlog) On my emerald game. And, I also go to the Safari Zone, and the Lillycove Contest Hall.

♥Naomi♥
June 23rd, 2006, 04:55 PM
Well, I've been trying to find a Super Rod, catch a feebas and staryu, and, trying to find out where to go after Lillycove (mossdeep of pacificlog) On my emerald game. And, I also go to the Safari Zone, and the Lillycove Contest Hall.
well,might as well tell ya,super rod is in mossdeep on the hill near the man who is looking out to sea.the house.go in there and a fisherman will give you the super rod.