PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know if there will be a third Fire Red/Leaf Green game (as in Yellow)?

Groove
June 15th, 2006, 11:48 AM
They did it with Yellow, Crystal and Emerald - now, I waited for Yellow and had I bothered with the Color versions (which I almost did), it would have been Crystal and I have got Emerald now - they always make refinements and add those little extras that make them the best of the bunch.

So does anyone know f they're planning a 3rd Fire Red/Leaf Green equivalent - 'Pikachu Yellow' or 'Electric Yellow' - unless they follow the current tricolour trend and go for 'Water Blue' - depends on if they want to make it Pika specific suppose. *strokes chin thoughfully*

So, do people know?

Tina
June 15th, 2006, 01:04 PM
Honestly, no.
But Pikachu following me around on the original Yellow was REALLY annoying. I put him in my box and released him as soon as I could.

enyce
June 15th, 2006, 01:20 PM
Honestly, no.
But Pikachu following me around on the original Yellow was REALLY annoying. I put him in my box and released him as soon as I could.

That is freakin hilarious.

Electabuzz>pikachu anyway. You couldnt even evolve it. Maybe we could get Aquatic blue with Surfing Pikachu :O

you know the pikachu you get at oaks lab can learn surf. Not auto knows it just gets surf.

Tina
June 15th, 2006, 01:30 PM
He could know "super-attack-that-kills-everyone-in-two-point-five-seconds" move, and I would STILL delete his dependent-walking-next-to-me behind.

If they do, it should be WaterBlue with Blastoise because everyone always forgets about poor Blastoise for a game cover.

enyce
June 15th, 2006, 01:33 PM
He could know "super-attack-that-kills-everyone-in-two-point-five-seconds" move, and I would STILL delete his dependent-walking-next-to-me behind.

If they do, it should be WaterBlue with Blastoise because everyone always forgets about poor Blastoise for a game cover.

Wasnt Blastoise on the Pokemon Blue game cover if I am not mistaken???

http://rustboro-city.gsadeptsrefuge.com/images/box_art/blue_ver.jpg

Yes im right, only thing that appealed to me in yellow was. You could get all the starters. That was awesome.

BTW: You're pretty ;)

Ichida
June 15th, 2006, 03:44 PM
Until I heard Diamond and Pearl were the next installments, I'd always say they should make a ThunderYellow.

♥Naomi♥
June 15th, 2006, 04:10 PM
i liked yellow.i played the rom,it was somewhat amusing in glitch city when pikachu-san would get in a bucket(i forget if that is what happened,or somethin close to that XD)
i would like a yellow remake.pika-san is cute,and i liked geting all 3 starters.^.^ but what anoyed me was that gary took eevee-chan!i love eevee more than pika-san,but yeah.
now im off to my emerald to catch a pika!
bye-bye!

Exokriz
June 21st, 2006, 05:23 PM
I think it is highly likely that there will be another installment to the "Elementals Saga" it is just going to take them a while to get them because of the changes they make in the 3rd version. (i.e. Yellow getting Pikachu and all 3 starters).

sunny99
June 21st, 2006, 07:26 PM
i think they should make like an ultimate pkmn game that goes from kanto all the to the region in diamond/pearl. so u can get one of each starter from each region, and u can get more pokemon. but that would be too much fun for nintendo

Kraka-chan
June 22nd, 2006, 01:34 AM
The chances of getting an Electric Yellow (or something else perhaps) are as likey as Bagon being able to fly <falls off a cliff - SPLAT!> (I know that it does once it evolves into Slamence, but that's not the point.)

Anyway, I liked having Pikachu follow me, but I didn't like seeing Jessie and James. Thankfully, the glitches from R/B were delt with. It would be great if Yellow made a return in GBA format.

Bekki
June 22nd, 2006, 03:26 AM
It would be great that Nintendo did a remake of Yellow to make it look like LeafGreen and FireRed. Since I don't have Yellow yet (did have when I was younger) I miss Pikachu following me about.

~Patrick~
June 22nd, 2006, 02:33 PM
I doubt it...as it's already too late in the development cycle..and Game Freak/Nintendo is currently working on Diamond/Pearl with no word on any 3rd game in the FR/LG series.

Slaklax
June 23rd, 2006, 08:51 AM
I think that there's more of a chance for something like WaterBlue because then all three starters would be on the cover a game, unless they made both then all four games would be remade. Yes all four Green was in Spanish

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
June 24th, 2006, 05:09 AM
Well since Blue version is the American Green version they aren't going to make another one. So they will probably make a Remake to Yellow version. It could be called ElectricYellow

:t093:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

sunny99
June 24th, 2006, 11:33 AM
i don't think we r going to see an electric Yellow

FinalTreecko781
June 28th, 2006, 04:46 PM
i think they should make like an ultimate pkmn game that goes from kanto all the to the region in diamond/pearl. so u can get one of each starter from each region, and u can get more pokemon. but that would be too much fun for nintendo
that would be freakin awesome!then i wouldn't have to worry about not buying the other games.eh, i don't think that will ever happen.:( i bet they're selling them sepretely just to get money.*goes and steals a bank*now i'll have the money they have.:)

Giovanni's Mewtwo
June 30th, 2006, 07:33 PM
Its a bit late to make a new one now but it would cool
Emerald is the closest they got
What would they call it anyway?

Aether
June 30th, 2006, 07:58 PM
I also liked pkmn yellow, it was cool how they recorded pikachu's voice into the game. imagine how more refined it would on the GBA!

BlueEew
July 1st, 2006, 04:26 AM
I think it is too late for that now, they are really in the process of completing diamond and pearl. I also heard the adveture stopped with emerald on GBA.