View Full Version : need help with entei?

June 16th, 2006, 10:13 AM
anyone know where can we find entei when we finish elite 4?

June 16th, 2006, 11:25 AM
if you start with bulbasaur,it is randomly found around kanto

June 16th, 2006, 11:30 AM
randomly found over kanto, there is a more detailed explanation as it is not COMPLETELY random but it is pretty random, just catch it with a master ball when you see it as it runs a way straight away.

I caught one yesterday!

June 16th, 2006, 11:46 AM
I get mine from Pokemon Coloseum (besides, it's too hard to find and catch in FR/LG). I know it's lazy, but if you have the game and finish it, you get the chance to trade the Legendary Entei to your GBA game via Link Cable.

And please use the Simple Questions Thread next time. I hope I was of some help.

June 17th, 2006, 5:04 AM
If you start with Bulbasaur, it is found in the grass of Kanto.

June 23rd, 2006, 7:04 PM
i think this question should belong in the simple questions thread, but anyway look randomly around konto and it'll show up, ONLY if start out with balbasaur

Pokemon Master 4ever
June 27th, 2006, 7:48 AM
Do you still hav your MasterBall,if not you'll need alot of Ultra Balls.To catch it before he runs away use Hypnosis on Entei to place him to sleep and Lower his health then try to catch it.

June 27th, 2006, 11:35 AM
use electhode it has soundpfoof(4 roar) or wobby!

Squeegee Beckenheim
June 27th, 2006, 3:16 PM
Ok, this thread is getting very repitious. The question has been thoroughly answered.

Next time you have a question ask it in Simple Questions. The link to this overly helpful thread is in my sig and in the group of stickies near the top of the FR/LG(GBA) thread listing.