View Full Version : Legendary Dogs?

April 10th, 2004, 2:57 PM
What exactly are Raikou, Entei, and Suicune? Everyone I've asked has called them dogs, and so do I, but I'm not sure if it's true. Maybe we're not supposed to know....yet....

Flygon trainer
April 10th, 2004, 3:53 PM
I call Entei and Suicune dogs, but Raikou a cat, due to thier atomaty.

April 10th, 2004, 4:16 PM
I have also heard people call then dogs, but I don't really see them as dogs. :cheeky:

April 10th, 2004, 6:46 PM
How anyone came up with their title as 'legendary dogs' is beyond me. I don't quite understand your question, but I'll go over the history anyways.

A long time ago, there were two towers in Ecrutek City, the Tin Tower and the Bronze Tower. One day, the Bronze tower burnt to the ground along with three unknown Pokmon. Ho-oh just came along and resurrected them to basically become Ho-oh's observers. What good does that do, I don't know.

Duke R
April 10th, 2004, 7:43 PM
Raikou is a saber-teeth tiger (this is right in english?), Entei is a Dog, but I wonder what is Suicune...

April 11th, 2004, 1:08 AM
Well...I always refer to the Legendary "dogs" as beasts. oo; Dun ask why.

But let me see it like this...--Possibly, the beasts are also half dogs , half cats.

Raikou looks like a tiger.
Entei looks like a lion
Suicune looks like a cheetah.

But then look at them in a dog way:
Raikou looks a dog...that barks.
Entei looks like a furry dog that barks.
And Suicune looks like a wolf and barks... The beasts might have cat and dog DNA. Like Magikarp having Dragon.
oo; This is just my opinion. So don't sue me.

April 11th, 2004, 3:19 AM
Raikou looks like a tiger.
Entei looks like a lion
Suicune looks like a cheetah.

this what I see them as.

Psychic Thunder
April 11th, 2004, 3:55 AM
I seen all but Raikou as dogs, but then with this game they can be anything XD

April 14th, 2004, 6:33 PM
Dogs? I laugh when people call them dogs.
I call them Legendary Lions. Lions. Lions. LIONS, PEOPLE, LIONS!!! :cheeky: :embarrass :pirate: Yup.

Duke R
April 15th, 2004, 12:50 AM
Yeah, there isn't dogs, they are tiger, lion and cheetah... (cheetah???) yeah... Suicune isn't a lion, and Raikou just has a little mane... I think...

April 15th, 2004, 5:17 AM
they are dogs
Suicune is a ice or water type
Raikou is an electric type
Entei is a fire type

April 17th, 2004, 11:57 AM
I've always thought of them as being the Legendary Beasts. It's not like we call Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres the Legendary Eagles or anything like that.

For the record, I saw a nintendo document back in the G/S days where one of their officials referred to them as being the Legendary Cats, but whatever. Personally, I've always felt like Raikou is sort of tiger-like, that Entei is very much the lion and that Suicune is sort of wolfish. I have a friend who drew Suicune as a panther, though, back in the day, and it was quite good. ^_^

April 17th, 2004, 12:28 PM
I refer them as...
"drum rolls"

...Pokmon! Why, cuz well, I definitly know there Pokmon. :P

April 17th, 2004, 12:34 PM
How about the cheap Calm Minders? Cause thats what they are. =\ Otherwise, the Legendary Gerbils is a safe bet.