PDA

View Full Version : The Recolored Pack

SkarmoryRider
April 10th, 2004, 03:14 PM
Plot, the plot is that there are humans out there, willing to create a collection or a circus full of misfit Pokemon out there with different colorations. Of course, they must rebel, and sometimes, they put their own lives in danger. Some will be caught, but may escape. Others will fall, terribally wounded, but not dead, until they rid the humans who wish to capture them. The other Pokemon think of them as freaks, and they stay away.
If this plot is finished, then we continue along with a plot we can all think up. XD

Up to three characters.

Name:
Breed:
Personality:
Desc.:
Powers?:

Name: Terra
Breed: Archanine
Personality: Kind, Generous, Intellegent, Calm
Desc.: She's green and lean, she isn't mean and she has a symbol on her leg.
Powers?: Earthen and Fire powers.

Name: Shade
Breed: Mightyhena
Personality: Cold, Hypertensive, Hates being suprised, Intellegent
Desc.: He's a deep blue color and his eyes are sapphire. He has a scar over one eye and that makes him blind in that eye.
Powers?: Ice powers, Dark powers, Water powers

Plasma
April 10th, 2004, 03:27 PM
Name: Shadow
Breed: Mightyena
Personality: Surprisingly kindhearted for one of his breed...
Desc.: Is purple, with a white belly, and black ears
Powers?: Ice powers, Psychic powers, and Dark powers ((See any irony? :)))

SkarmoryRider
April 10th, 2004, 03:29 PM
((Behehehehe... yes I see the irony. XD))

Ytnim
April 11th, 2004, 11:57 PM
Yeah this looks alright. question though, if i want to be an unevolved pokemon, can i evolve? If I cant i will change stats.

Name: Steel
Breed: Torchic
Personality: Is very cautious because of being so young.
Description: Is covered in steel down (baby feathers) all over except the 3 feathers on top are yellow.
Powers?: Fire, Steel. (fighting when evolved)

Angel Mew
April 12th, 2004, 01:08 PM
I don't get the features.Is your character a human and can transform into Pokemon?If not what is it?I don't know.

Legendary_Pokegirl
April 12th, 2004, 01:17 PM
I will join!

Name: Melody
Breed: Vulpix
Personality: She is strong, and friendly....most of the time.
Description: She is all black, except for some socks on her legs. She had a white flame symbol on her chest, and her muzzle is white, and the tips of her ears and tail.
Powers: Ember, Fire Blast, scratch

SkarmoryRider
April 12th, 2004, 01:26 PM
Yes, you can evolve.
Angel Mew: Basically, these Pokemon are misfits, they have different powers than regular Pokemon and they are different colored. Also, if you want, you can change certain features on your characters.

Conscience
April 12th, 2004, 01:41 PM
Name:Xander
Breed: Gardevoir
Personality: An outsider , keeps himself to himself after years of abuse
Desc.:He is a tall gardevoir, black and white skin and has one cloudy eye which is blind.
Powers:Pyschic/dark

SkarmoryRider
April 12th, 2004, 01:45 PM
I guess we can start, once I get one more person.

flygonruler1
April 12th, 2004, 04:19 PM
OCC: shade?reminds me of ERAGON(ps coming out in movie 2005)

Name: Spirit
Breed: Arcanine
Personality: Kind, Intellegent, Calm,Likes to play
Desc.: Blue with green eyes he has a mark,like terras,on his forepaw
Powers?: Fire earth wind and ice,can communicate through phys. and can pick stuff up with his mind.

GREAT RP

Angel Mew
April 12th, 2004, 04:28 PM
Thanks for explaining... Skarmory Rider.And can my character turn dark and light?Because my character,Angel,has also a form called Light and one called Dark.

Name:Angel
Breed:Mew
Personality:Kind,innocent.
Desc.:Winged pink Mew.
Powers:Psycic powers.

Name:Dark(Darkform)
Personality:ALMOST evil.
Desc.:Winged blacl Mew.
Powers:Dark powers.

Name:Light(Lightform)
Personality:Much as Angel's.
Desc.:Glowing gold winged Mew.

flygonruler1
April 12th, 2004, 04:47 PM
pssst angel mew you forgot lights powers

Sorry if this is spam

SkarmoryRider
April 12th, 2004, 04:53 PM
Okay! We can start. :-D

Terra ran. Her heart pounded in her chest and she turned around. Her owner threw things at her and shot guns at her. "Get lost you wierdo!" he cried. "You're wierd, and you cannot battle!"
Her fury and frustration rose to her heart and she stopped. "So I'm hopeless, am I?" and she turned. "VINE WHIP!" and she grabbed the man by his leg and threw him into the air by her vine.

SkarmoryRider
April 12th, 2004, 04:54 PM
((Sure, your character can. All I ask is no god playing, make posts decent, and don't kill another player.))

Angel Mew
April 12th, 2004, 05:05 PM
(OK!And Flygon,I made a typo,but I'll fix it up later.)

Light transforms back into Angel after defeating some guard Houndours.Angel was then surrounded by men in black suits in a building.She has no wings,since she just got into the form and her wings need a bit of time to sprout."No!Leave me alone!"Cried Angel,getting her tail caught in the net and then her whole self."OK... I'm mad!"Suddenly,black light forms around Angel and the greatly knoted-net.She suddenly turns black,her wings instantly pop out.She was now Dark."DARKNESS GALORE!"Shouted Dark as the net 'popped' and got caught on most of the men.Dark ran out."Haha.They can never give in."Suddenly,she came to a stop.There was a tall man in a red suit.He had a glowing stone,that zapped Dark into Angel again."Wha?!"Plus,the man had a spinarak.It span a web around Angel when she started to run."Great..."

Legendary_Pokegirl
April 12th, 2004, 05:18 PM
"Let go of me you over grown two-legged monster!" Melody yelled as the big human grabbed her. Melody then bit him, and she dropped to the floor. Poochyena started to chase after her. She raced out of the open door, nets flying at her. Melodt started a fire. She then ran into the forest in front of her. But the Poochyena was still on her tail. "Leave me alone you mongrel", she cried. It was then when she was pulled into a bush, and a Ninetales appeared. It was her mother. "I told you not to go off on your own!" the Ninetales named Gentle Heart hissed. "Im sorry! I got lost!" Melody yelled backing away. Together they waited until the sight was clear. Then they walked back to their den.

Angel Mew
April 12th, 2004, 05:35 PM
Angel saw Melody."Hey,you!Any help here?"

SkarmoryRider
April 12th, 2004, 05:35 PM
Terra stumbled out into a small clearing. She didn't know it was someone else's territory.

Angel Mew
April 12th, 2004, 05:49 PM
"Hello?..."Suddenly the lights turned off."Oh... that sleeping hour again..."She hears Houndour and Houndoom growls approaching the tall man,with the net she's in."Or not..."She shivers then."HELP!SOMEBODY!THESE HOUNDOUR AND HOUNDOOM ARE GOING TO EAT ME!"

SkarmoryRider
April 12th, 2004, 07:15 PM
Terra heard a cry for help and ran through the woods. Thorns tore at her skin, but she continued. Soon, she arrived to a large pack of Houndour and Houndooms.

Ytnim
April 12th, 2004, 11:21 PM
It was night and very cold. I was warmed by my fire inside me but it still wasn't enough. I looked from the branch I was in across the forest to where my family lived. They had thrown me out becuase I was different. I was to small to travel too far so I was only on the other side of the forest of where I has left. The wind picked up and started to howl through the trees. I curled up tighter into a ball and started to sleep.

Conscience
April 13th, 2004, 01:03 AM
Xander stood among the bushes , a man was spinning in the air infront of him. The man was obviously a hunter, he was holding a gun and had a net at his feet. Then the gardevoir heard a cry for help. The man fell with a thud on the ground and the gardevoir rasied its head. He began to float off into the bush , the man shot his gun screaming. " ILL GET YOU , YOU FREAK !!! "

As the gardevoir broke out of the trees he saw a bunch of Hondours and a few hondooms at the far end of clearing and he floated quickly and silently towards them.

SkarmoryRider
April 13th, 2004, 06:26 AM
Terra pounced and cried, "VINE WHIP!"
Vines burst out of the ground and wrapped around some of the Houndooms and Houndours. I willed it and they were thrown through the air. I focused on a nice soft spot, but I wanted them to learn their lesson.

Conscience
April 13th, 2004, 08:35 AM
Xander raised his hand.
Slowly a purple mist swirled infront a group of the Houndooms , it quickly formed into a barrier between them and himself , he continued , seperating off the Houndooms.

flygonruler1
April 13th, 2004, 11:57 AM
I watched from a distance as pokemon fought pokemon."battle of the wierd" someone said I turned to face a man i instantly pounced but froze the man had a stone with my sighn on it....

Legendary_Pokegirl
April 13th, 2004, 03:01 PM
Meldoy heard the noise, and snuck out of her den. She ran to where she heard the pokemon yelling. She jumped on the nearest Houndoom and started to bite him. Melody was young but tough. The Houndoom flipped her on her back and almost bit her. But Meldoy scarmbled to her legs just in time. She then felt herself in a mouth. "Mom! Im fightin! Leave me alone!" she yelled. "You are to young to fight!" And with that her mother jumped into the bushes and hid her and went to fight.

SkarmoryRider
April 13th, 2004, 03:02 PM
She ran over to the Pokemon that the Houndoom had surrounded. "You Okay?"

flygonruler1
April 13th, 2004, 04:31 PM
I fell to the side of the forest floor jumping for grasp but felt nothing as I was sucked into the rock my crest started glowing and burned with fire and other powers.
I kicked hard and sent the stone flying I picked it up in my mouth and buried it till the fight ended.
I grabbed a pokemon by the skruff and through it to the ground,a houndoom.
it roared and grabbed my leg.Using a trick I know i fell to the groung playing dead.
He sunk his teeth into my shoulder the same time I sprung up,breaking his jaw,and sending him crying through the bushes...

Plasma
April 14th, 2004, 02:14 PM
I ran through the forest. The quote unquote 'normal' Mightyena chased after me. I panted as I ran as past as my paws could carry me...

Legendary_Pokegirl
April 14th, 2004, 02:22 PM
Melody was a little fighting machine. SHe wouldnt run from a fight. She caught a glimpse of something falling to the ground. She poked her black head out of the bush. A Houndoom was sitting there with his mouth around her mothers neck. She was dead.
"Mom!" Melody yelled running towards her. But the Houndoom chased her into the forst. Melody choked back her tears.

Ytnim
April 14th, 2004, 02:24 PM
I woke up in a very cold place. It wasn't my branch that was all I knew. The place was very big and I used ember to see better because it was very dark. The place was huge and very quiet. Then I heard a rumbling noise and the whole room started to move. I wanted this to be a bad dream so I went back to sleep.

OOC: I'm in the back of a truck. I said its huge becuase I'm a torchic and they are puny.

SkarmoryRider
April 14th, 2004, 03:11 PM
Terra saw the Houndoom with a Ninetails in his mouth and she snarled. Houndooms were killing machines, unless different.
She lept and landed on it's back and bit it. "YOU HAVE NO RIGHT KILLING OTHERS THAT STAND BY!" she roared and smacked it's face with her claws.
He dropped the Ninetails and snarled at her.

Legendary_Pokegirl
April 14th, 2004, 03:15 PM
I kept running. I was only young and I still needed my mothers care. Noone was there for me anymore. My dad had abandoned me, and my brother and sisters were dead. I had no reletives. I stopped, and turned around. I came to the place were my mother was killed. The Houndoom was still there. I jumped on his back and bit into his neck, he was dead. I had got my revenge....

SkarmoryRider
April 14th, 2004, 03:28 PM
((Now switching to first person...))

I hopped off his back and snarled. I saw the young one bite his neck and he fell, dead. I looked at her and I saw the fear, the saddness, the pain, and the fury that raged within her. I figured this as a theory, so I asked, "Do you wish to come with me?"

Legendary_Pokegirl
April 14th, 2004, 03:30 PM
I started to cry, and ran right to the other Pokemon. I sat between her legs and cried. I didnt wish to speak. I didnt even dare to take a look at my mother.

SkarmoryRider
April 14th, 2004, 03:32 PM
I lay down by her and she was crying. I felt a sensation that the dead Ninetails was her mother. I felt my heart feeling slightly torn at this and if I had children, I'd reassure them.
I nuzzled her and made soft whining noises. "I'm sorry." I murmured.

Legendary_Pokegirl
April 14th, 2004, 03:35 PM
The white Flame on my chest was stained with blood. I looked into the sky, and one star was shining brighter then the others. And I knew she was watching me. "Could I come with you?" I asked to make sure it was alright.

SkarmoryRider
April 14th, 2004, 03:37 PM
I nodded and cleaned off her white blaze. The taste of blood sickened me, but I had to. "You can come with me."

Legendary_Pokegirl
April 14th, 2004, 03:45 PM
I started to shiver. "Okay" I whimpered, and I cuddled close to her.

SkarmoryRider
April 14th, 2004, 03:49 PM
Darkness settled and I let her snuggle close to me. I lay beside her and kept wary of others that may attack.

Legendary_Pokegirl
April 14th, 2004, 03:56 PM
I soon fell asleep. I woke up the next morning with the sun beating down on my back. I was feeling better now. And I got up to get a drink of water.

Plasma
April 14th, 2004, 03:57 PM
I had shaken my predators, and come across Melody. I screeched to a halt beside her, and barked.

Legendary_Pokegirl
April 14th, 2004, 04:00 PM
I jumped. "Who are you?" I asked backing away, a little alarmed.

Plasma
April 14th, 2004, 04:05 PM
"My name's Shadow! Sorry for scaring you, but I have a favor to ask you..."

OOC: Isn't my new avatar just the cutest?? ....

Legendary_Pokegirl
April 14th, 2004, 04:06 PM
OOC: Yeppers, that is cute.

"What?" I asked sitting down ready to listen.

Plasma
April 14th, 2004, 04:08 PM
"Before I tell you, you have to promise not to tell anyone else. Do you understand that?

Legendary_Pokegirl
April 14th, 2004, 04:08 PM
I shook my head rapidly. "Tell me! Tell me!"

Plasma
April 14th, 2004, 04:13 PM
"Okay, this is very important..."
I spread out my front paws, and they began to look very similar to human hands...
"Fact is, I'm Pokemon, but my front paws are actually like human hands... and I can even stand up on my back paws."
I did so, revealing myself to be quite tall...
"Don't say I didn't warn you, though."
I got back down on my hands, and growled.
"Don't tell anyone, like we agreed, okay?"

Legendary_Pokegirl
April 14th, 2004, 04:15 PM
"Ya, but why did you tell me that? If you didnt want anyone to know or anyhting...."

Plasma
April 14th, 2004, 04:16 PM
"Why? You looked like a trustworthy soul, seeing as you're a recolored Pokemon, too... and don't worry, once I meet more like you, I'll show them too..."

SkarmoryRider
April 14th, 2004, 04:18 PM
I slowly stretched and yawned and saw a Mightyhena standing on it's rear legs and the pup watching.
I cocked my head at this strange sight and slowly padded towards the two.

Legendary_Pokegirl
April 14th, 2004, 04:18 PM
I looked around. "Ya, now I need to get a drink" even though I already got one and tere was a river right in front of me, I wanted to get any excuse to get out of there.

Plasma
April 14th, 2004, 04:20 PM
"Man, I'm 10 times more of a freak than I was 2 minutes ago..."
Tears welled in my eyes as I left in the opposite direction...
"And I thought I could trust you..."

Ytnim
April 14th, 2004, 07:06 PM
I woke up again and there was a bulbasaur in front of me but its plant was an icy blue instead of green. "Get up you worthless pokemon!!!" It yelled at me. I was very angry at the bulbasaur because of that and I yelled back. "What did I do to deserve that Bulbasaur!!! I heard something laughing behind the bulbasaur and I didn't know what it was. "What pokemon made that laugh?" I asked the bulbasaur, even though I was still mad at it. "That's not a Pokemon! Thats a human. Hes my master!" I didn't understand what a human was but then it said something to the bulbasaur and the bulbasaur tackled me. "Hey what was that for!!!!! I didn't hurt you!!!!!!! Stop being so mean!!!!!!" I got very mad at the bulbasaur but it didn't answer, it just kept attacking me with tackle. I was getting more and more hurt and madder at the bulbasaur. Then it used its vines to smack me into a wall I could hardly move but I had had enough. I screamed as loud as I could and I started to glow. I felt myself changing and I knew I was evolving. I was too mad at the bulbasaur to think straight and I all I knew was that I was attacking the bulbasaur with fire attacks, punches, kicks and some moves that made me feel very stiff. I stopped myself before I killed the bulbasaur but it needed critical care. The human clapped and threw a rock or something at me and I went inside it. I didn't like it in there so I fought very hard and got out. I saw the shadow of a kadabra next to the human and then a sharp pain inside my head and then nothing.

SkarmoryRider
April 15th, 2004, 05:40 AM
Shade lept and growled at the pup and at the other Mightyhena. He landed in the stream and snarled.
I rolled my eyes. That was Shade for you. I walked out and said, "Relax Shade."
He immediatly relaxed and rolled over.
I somehow had power over him, but I didn't like to use it too often. But this was one of those times you DEFINATLY needed to control him.

Plasma
April 15th, 2004, 12:00 PM
I stopped for a second, and stopped the tears. I went back to get ready to apologize when I tripped and fell into the water. I growled and barked.
"I am such a klutz..."
I laughed. That was probably the first time I'd laughed or smiled in weeks.

Legendary_Pokegirl
April 15th, 2004, 01:09 PM
I was in a bush. I was to young to understand anything, and my only thought was "why did my mother have to die, Im helpless now...". I felt like this crazy little pup who was lost in the woods.

Plasma
April 15th, 2004, 01:12 PM
I got out of the water, and walked over to Melody.
"Look, about before, I'm sorry... it's just I thought you of all creatures would understand..."

Legendary_Pokegirl
April 15th, 2004, 01:14 PM
"Understand! You dont know what I was just through! You think I could handle that!" I cried, thinking about my mother.

Plasma
April 15th, 2004, 01:16 PM
"I said I was sorry... what more can I do? And don't worry about your mother, she'll always be with you in spirit."

OOC: My psychic abilities read your mind... got it?

Legendary_Pokegirl
April 15th, 2004, 01:17 PM
I crawled out of the bush. "Im sorry" I said walking away.

Plasma
April 15th, 2004, 01:19 PM
"Wait!"
I was desperate for a companion, so I called after her again.
"I have one more thing to ask you."

Legendary_Pokegirl
April 15th, 2004, 01:19 PM
"What?" I turned around. "What is it this time?"

Angel Mew
April 15th, 2004, 01:20 PM
Angel groaned."Where... where... where'm I?..."

Plasma
April 15th, 2004, 01:21 PM
"Can you tell me if you ever see any other discolored Mightyena around? I was thinking of forming a team to rebel against the hunters..."

Legendary_Pokegirl
April 15th, 2004, 01:22 PM
"I dont know. Maybe..." I whispered.

Plasma
April 15th, 2004, 01:24 PM
"Just remember, if you ever feel down, your mom's always with you, not physically, but spiritually... so you'll never actually have to lose her..."

Angel Mew
April 15th, 2004, 01:28 PM
"I saw some red,green,and blue Mightyena's... there were up to 5 of them.."

Plasma
April 15th, 2004, 01:29 PM
I smiled warmly.
"That's good to know, but I don't think I can even trust them..."

Legendary_Pokegirl
April 15th, 2004, 01:35 PM
"What do you mean?" I asked curiously

Plasma
April 15th, 2004, 01:37 PM
"When you've gone through 6 years of the pain, finger-pointing, and chases I've been through, it's hard to trust even yourself..."

Legendary_Pokegirl
April 15th, 2004, 01:41 PM
"Have you ever killed something? I have. I killed a Houndoom. My mom always trained me because she thought that maybe one day I will need to fight for my life..."

Plasma
April 15th, 2004, 01:45 PM
"Actually, I've killed many. About 100 people, and 20 Pokemon. That's the eternal price to pay for being different... the only trace a Pokemon or human I killed would have of me being there would be maybe red marks on their throat where I suffocate them. Basically I no longer trust myself anymore."

flygonruler1
April 15th, 2004, 05:28 PM
I watched from aside the stone in my mouth gathering thirst because I couldnt swallow
I looked at the other pokemon
and relised that the arcanine had the exact crest as I did.I stepped out of the bushes,walking straight for her when I dropped the stone,Causing a very loud clank.

SkarmoryRider
April 15th, 2004, 06:09 PM
Hearing the clacking sound behind me, I turned and let go of my control over the Mightyhena for one second. Shade snarled quietly and paced back and forth.
I saw another pokemon, one with the emblem I carried on my leg, and he had a rock with it as well.

flygonruler1
April 15th, 2004, 06:13 PM
I bent down embarresd to meet by droping a stupid rock.
I picked It up and contiued and looked at the pokemon growling
"hello"I said in a firm voice trying not to look at the females back leg too much to draw attention.

SkarmoryRider
April 15th, 2004, 06:17 PM
"Hello."
I noticed he was trying hard not to pay any attention to my marking. He also had one, but I resisted looking at it. "It's fine. You can look at it."

flygonruler1
April 15th, 2004, 06:20 PM
"ehh"he said in embarrassment
he dropped the stone in front of her amd relized that the sign was on it too
"this takes out our powers"I said

"by the by im spirit and you are?"I said to the mightena and the arcanine

SkarmoryRider
April 15th, 2004, 06:23 PM
"Terra." and I glanced at Shade. "Quit pacing like you're hungry."
"I AM hungry!"
I rolled my eyes. Right, and this is what I get for finding him first with the curse upon him.

flygonruler1
April 15th, 2004, 06:27 PM
"I saw some ratta over in the bushes want one?"I said trying to be nice

SkarmoryRider
April 15th, 2004, 06:31 PM
"Sure." I said and looked at Shade. "Stay until I come back... okay?"
He froze in place. "Ah man!"
"Fine, come here."
He bounded over and walked alongside. "Sorry, but I should tell you one thing... When I found him, I was the first so he basically obeys anything I say to him. Wish someone else got it."

flygonruler1
April 15th, 2004, 06:37 PM
"Heh"I thought of contoling a pokemon for a moment then pushed the thought aside.
"over here" I said grabbing a large radicate in my paws biting it and setting it down near terra

OCC yay two people rp that is fun!
Im going to add me a caracter
my sis
Name:Bluestar
Breed:Arcanine
Personality:Smart funny cunning.
Desc.:She has the same mark as spirit and is blue
Powers?:She has all Ice moves ever found

SkarmoryRider
April 15th, 2004, 06:42 PM
I looked at the Ratticate and took a bite. Shade's mouth watered. I looked at him and swallowed the meat. "There's more in the brush. Find some for yourself, okay?"
He jumped up and ran into the brush. There were lots of sounds coming from there. He finally came out with tons of kill on his back and mouth. "Uh... I don't think you need THAT much..."
"Well, the rest is for the pack."
"Pack?"
He looked up. "Duh? All of us are wierdos, so why not become a pack and unite?"

flygonruler1
April 15th, 2004, 06:46 PM
Suddenly a noise came from the other side of the clearing.
a blue arcanine stepped out,"ahem?"she said
"Oh yes terra,shade this is my sister bluestar..."

SkarmoryRider
April 15th, 2004, 06:48 PM
I nodded to Bluestar. I then realized that not only Spirit and I had a marking, so did Bluestar.

flygonruler1
April 15th, 2004, 06:51 PM
Do you know what the sign means?"I asked

"well I did my research"bluestar said"and found its called the gedwey insignea witch means shining palm"
bluestar eyed shade for a moment and then looked back at me

SkarmoryRider
April 15th, 2004, 06:58 PM
"Sorry bout him... he's under a curse... he follows what I command him. Like I said, wish someone else had found him."
He licked the blood off of his paws. Even though I liked fruits and vegetables, who wouldn't like to go for some meat? I mean, I don't like blood, but meat, I can't resist.

flygonruler1
April 15th, 2004, 07:01 PM
I noticed he was trying to get the blood off of her paw.
"need help?"bluestar said leaning down to see his face

SkarmoryRider
April 15th, 2004, 07:05 PM
He nodded and tried hard to lick the blood off his chest, but he ended up what sounded like an audible crack. "Ow..." he muttered.
His head was sort of crooked. I couldn't help but laugh a little. He looked funny.

flygonruler1
April 15th, 2004, 07:08 PM
I grinned,what a sight.
Bluestar looked at me with sad eyes and leaned down to help lick the blood of his chest

SkarmoryRider
April 15th, 2004, 07:21 PM
"Thanks..." he muttered and straightened his neck out with a sickening crack and pop. I winced at that. "Ow..." he muttered again.
"If you want, you can have some of the food he captured. I think he captured plenty." I said and pointed to the pile of fresh kill.
He nodded.

flygonruler1
April 15th, 2004, 07:24 PM
"thankyou"she said sweetly and leaned down a grabbed a small rattata and sat by shade and ate

"So were are the other from b " that was al I could manage as nets sailed over them trapping them....

SkarmoryRider
April 15th, 2004, 07:25 PM
"What the- WHO DID THIS?!" Shade roared and he bit at the netting.
"It's fire proof...." I muttered.
I struggled and then crouched, and wiggled my way to the edge. "There is no escape!"

flygonruler1
April 15th, 2004, 07:29 PM
"HAHAHA" I saw the man from a wile back grab the stone
"load them in the back"he yelled as I was lifted of my feet
my crest started glowing
"ah ah ahh" he said holding up the stone dimming my crest
Next all I saw was black and could only hear a engine

SkarmoryRider
April 15th, 2004, 07:37 PM
I felt anger and hatred pound through me. My symbol began to glow, and the man didn't even see... but I felt my powers being drained.

OOC: GTG, talk to you tommorow!

flygonruler1
April 16th, 2004, 12:20 PM
"Wait" i said
seeing a symbal glow
"we need to find were there taking us

SkarmoryRider
April 16th, 2004, 02:03 PM
I nodded. Shade growled and struggled under the nets, his hackles raised.
He hated suprises.

Legendary_Pokegirl
April 16th, 2004, 02:34 PM
I had just gotten back from playing in the forest. I sensed something. "Whats happening?" I asked.

Plasma
April 16th, 2004, 02:55 PM
I ran up to Shade's side.
"Hey."
I barked happily, trying to get a little trust from anyone...

SkarmoryRider
April 16th, 2004, 04:04 PM
He jumped and the net snapped. He turned to the other Mightyhena. "PLEASE don't SCARE me like that." he panted, his hackles raised. He immidiatly flattened them and I saw the way out.
I stayed in though. I wanted to find out about this person.

Plasma
April 17th, 2004, 01:01 PM
"Sorry about that."
I winced, knowing that scaring others was never going to garner any positive reactions...

SkarmoryRider
April 17th, 2004, 04:14 PM
"It's fine." he said and straightened up. "By the way, who are you?"

Legendary_Pokegirl
April 18th, 2004, 12:03 PM
I decided to take a walk to take my mind of things. I heard something coming towardds me. I then heard a whinney. Then i felt a hand on my scruff and I was in the air, and a human was holding me cantering around on his Rapidash. I squirmed but he held on to me to tight.
"Help!" I cried. "Dont let them take me away!"

Plasma
April 18th, 2004, 12:07 PM
"My name's Shadow. Um, what's your name?"

SkarmoryRider
April 18th, 2004, 02:46 PM
"I'm Shade."
He looked at the human and snarled.

Legendary_Pokegirl
April 18th, 2004, 02:50 PM
"HELP!" I cried. I kept squrming. I wouldnt let them take me away. I bit the mans hand. He dropped me. I started to roll. The Rapidash started to kick me, and reared I almost got hit. The man jumped down and put me in a sack.
"HELP!" I cried.

Plasma
April 18th, 2004, 03:05 PM
I ran after Melody's captor on my hind legs, and grabbed him by the neck. I wasn't going to let any human take away one of my kind, or anyone else for that matter. I snarled at the man, who was gasping for breath.
"Leave her alone or I'll snap your neck in half."
I squeezed harder, and after a minute or so, I heard a snap. I had killed him. I actually killed again. I began crying as I got down on all fours, dropping the body to the ground.

Legendary_Pokegirl
April 18th, 2004, 03:10 PM
I felt myself fall to the ground.
"Ow!" I yelled.
I started rolling around.
"Hello, cant breath in here!"

Plasma
April 18th, 2004, 03:12 PM
I ripped the sack open with my claws.
"I'm sorry, it's just... I better go. I'm a danger to everything around me."

Legendary_Pokegirl
April 18th, 2004, 03:13 PM
I shook my head. I felt dizzy.
"Shadow....." I started to wobble and I fell to the ground spinning my head.
"Wait..."

Plasma
April 18th, 2004, 03:15 PM
"What is it? I'm sorry for killing him, but I just couldn't think of anything else. Aren't you scared I might hurt you? Because I am..."

Legendary_Pokegirl
April 18th, 2004, 03:21 PM
"Im not mad that you killed that guy. Hurt me!? Why would you do that? Im just a pup."

Plasma
April 18th, 2004, 03:22 PM
"You do have a point, but I just can't help thinking anyone could be my next victim..."

Legendary_Pokegirl
April 18th, 2004, 03:24 PM
"Well...Im not going to be it. You dont wanna fight me! I will kill ya first. Nothing is going to kill me!"

Plasma
April 18th, 2004, 03:26 PM
I smiled sweetly.
"At least I know someone out there can kick my butt if I try to get them..."

Legendary_Pokegirl
April 18th, 2004, 03:30 PM
"OHHHHHHHH YAAAAAA! You dont want to fight me!" I finally had my spirit back.

Plasma
April 18th, 2004, 03:33 PM
"You sure are feisty for just a pup... actually I'm only 5 years old. Well, that's in human years..."

Legendary_Pokegirl
April 18th, 2004, 03:35 PM
"Anyways, my life goal is pretty simple.....get revenge to who ever killed my mother. " I said cheerfully. "No big deal."

flygonruler1
April 19th, 2004, 12:02 PM
I looked at terra then to the pokemon with strange forepaws
the truck started after a human saw the dead body,and it took off,leaving the other man driving the truck

Legendary_Pokegirl
April 19th, 2004, 12:48 PM
I saw the other pokemon. I stepped back alarmed. I only took to pokemon that I knew, and I ddnt know if I could trust this pokemon.

Plasma
April 19th, 2004, 02:13 PM
"What's the matter? You can't trust me now? You were just talking to me..."

Legendary_Pokegirl
April 19th, 2004, 02:17 PM
"I can trust you....." I said still backing away from the stranger.

Plasma
April 19th, 2004, 02:18 PM
"Then why are you suddenly ready to turn tail and dash off?"

Legendary_Pokegirl
April 19th, 2004, 02:21 PM
I then ran off. "Run!" I yelled, getting ahead of everyone else.
Behind us was a whole bunch of human. On Rapidash, in cars, or just on feet. They were all running towards us.

Plasma
April 19th, 2004, 02:27 PM
I nodded, racing off with Melody. Suddenly a human grabbed me by the tail. That really hurt.
"Let go or I'll break your neck."
The human just laughed, so I clawed his leg, jumped on my hind legs, and grabbed his throat with my forepaw.
"Leave me alone, or I'll kill you, one by one. And I'm not kidding..."
All but two of the men left. Everyone in front of me simply cowered in fear. I barked loudly and threw the man in my forepaws, down to the ground.
"Get going! And don't come near me or my friends again!"
They and their Rapidash and cars sped off; hopefully I'd never see them again. When I caught up to Melody, I stopped in front of her and smiled.
"It's okay; the bad guys are gone."

Legendary_Pokegirl
April 19th, 2004, 02:32 PM
"Good. Because if they came near me, they would be in dead meat!" I said nodding my head.

Plasma
April 19th, 2004, 02:34 PM
"Like I said, you sure are confident for a pup..."
I reached out with my forepaw and pet her on the head. I quickly stopped and withdrew my forepaw.
"What am I thinking? I act like I'm still human... I'm sorry."

Legendary_Pokegirl
April 19th, 2004, 02:36 PM
The fur on top of my head was sticking up.
"My mama always told me to beileve in myself and be confident. She taught me how to fight after my dad walked out on us."

Plasma
April 19th, 2004, 02:40 PM
"I kind of had your same experience. My human dad divorced my mom, and she was killed just days later by hunters while trying to defend a helpless silver Growlithe. Then when I went back home, those hunters took me, created me as I am today, and tried to use me for hunting. But I rebelled, and now here I am. So if you think I'm even close to trying to hunt recolored Pokemon, please don't. I'm a changed dog now..."

Legendary_Pokegirl
April 19th, 2004, 02:43 PM
"Being recoloured isnt so bad. It is certaintly different but I like different" I said smiling.

Plasma
April 19th, 2004, 02:45 PM
I smiled warmly.
"I never said I hated being recolored. Still, I long to be human, and I long to keep recolored Pokemon safe from the savage hunters who seek them."

Legendary_Pokegirl
April 19th, 2004, 02:46 PM
"What do you mean? Why would they want to take us?" I asked tilting my head slightly

Plasma
April 19th, 2004, 02:50 PM
"Certain hunters put recolored Pokemon as exhibits in freak shows, of course, gaining money in the process. I masqueraded as a human to find these things out. It wasn't easy, but I did blend in well. I had to wear coats and robes covering almost all my body. They like to flaunt these 'different' Pokemon as freaks, and someday plan to make a museum full of these exhibits. I'm sorry you had to find this all out, but it's true. You aren't mad I told you this, right?"

Legendary_Pokegirl
April 19th, 2004, 02:52 PM
"No" I said simply. "I just dont know why we are so different from all the others. I mean its cool and all, but it is whats inside that counts. To bad not everyone could see that. My dad walked out because of me"

Plasma
April 19th, 2004, 02:54 PM
"He left because of your fur color? What a jerk he must've been. I must say, you seem quite well-adjusted considering the circumstances... it's not any of my doing, is it?"

Legendary_Pokegirl
April 19th, 2004, 02:55 PM
I shook my head no.
"My dad didnt want me. He said I would cause trouble, but my mom loved me. My dad said he would kill me but my mom would never let him do it. My dad just left....."

Plasma
April 19th, 2004, 02:58 PM
"I still say he's a jerk. You don't have to talk about him anymore if he upsets you..."
I hummed a lullaby my mom used to sing to me... it sounded something like a Beethoven's sonata, 'Moonlight".

OOC: You probably never heard that song, I guess? Oh well... it's just a nice easy song like a lullaby...

Legendary_Pokegirl
April 19th, 2004, 04:42 PM
"Its okay, I dont mind talking about it. I dont feel anything about him", I said looking at the clouds.

Plasma
April 19th, 2004, 04:50 PM
"Hmm. My mom was an avid protector of the rights of recolored Pokemon. That's the reason my dad divorced her: he was a hunter. It turned out he was the one who killed my mother..."
I began crying.
"And now I'm forced to kill hunters and be outcast from the humans which I once freely conversed with... but you wouldn't know, since you were never human, right? And now I'm further outcast because of my strange hand-like forepaws..."

Legendary_Pokegirl
April 19th, 2004, 04:53 PM
"I may have never been a human, but some are really nice. I was born around them. My mom took me away from them because she thought that I would leave. But I never would of..."

Plasma
April 19th, 2004, 04:55 PM
"I'm not so much upset about being turned into a Mightyena as I am upset about having these awkward forepaws. They're the only thing keeping me from friendships with normal Pokemon. And I know some humans are nice, like my mother..."

Legendary_Pokegirl
April 19th, 2004, 04:57 PM
"So you do know that you might of killed some people that wouldnt hurt you or any other pokemon. Thats why I am careful of who I kill."

Plasma
April 19th, 2004, 04:58 PM
"No, I would never do that. The only people I've killed are the ones that threaten me and attempt to capture me for their freak shows. I only kill in self-defense, like you suggest..."

Plasma
April 20th, 2004, 02:41 PM
OOC: Sorry for the double post.

IC: "Um... Melody, have you ever wished you had a father who loved you for who you were and not just as a nuisance? I'm just wondering..."

Legendary_Pokegirl
April 20th, 2004, 02:42 PM
"Well...ya. Its not a really big issure in my life though." I said happily.

Plasma
April 20th, 2004, 02:43 PM
I nodded to her.
"It must be tough with both of your parents gone... I should know. I think you and I would make pretty good friends..."

Legendary_Pokegirl
April 20th, 2004, 02:46 PM
"Well, I dont care about my father. My mother is the one you stuck by me. I think we will be good friends to", I said smiling.

Plasma
April 20th, 2004, 02:50 PM
"I've always thought Ninetales to be simply stunning. Your mother was, or wasn't, recolored? Ninetales are simply beautiful... I met a dark onyx colored one, and she didn't know I existed. I like it better that way, where no one knows I exist. That just means I can't be bothered and driven to kill."
I petted Melody's head lightly. I groaned, retracted my forepaw, and flopped on my belly.
"Jeez, five years of being a Pokemon and I STILL act like I'm human... I'm really sorry..."

Legendary_Pokegirl
April 20th, 2004, 02:53 PM
"My mom wasnt recoloured. I dont really know if I want to be a Ninetales. I dont know why..." I said stareing into the water.

Plasma
April 20th, 2004, 02:56 PM
"Were either of your parents recolored? It doesn't really matter; never mind. I suppose there is certain logic to staying unevolved: for one you're a much smaller target. Also, you can make people think you're still a pup. I didn't evolve until just three days ago... but it's not important. What's important is that we stay safe from the hunters..."

Legendary_Pokegirl
April 20th, 2004, 02:59 PM
"I dont want people thinking I would be still a pup. Neither of my parents or reletives were recoloured."

Plasma
April 20th, 2004, 03:08 PM
"I guess staying out of harm's way is easy when your forepaws are a weapon of destruction... but that's beside the point. Staying unevolved takes obvious bravery, so do it if you like..."

Legendary_Pokegirl
April 20th, 2004, 03:12 PM
"Im brave. I am already strong. I would have done anything to save my mom." I said staring at Shadow now.

Plasma
April 20th, 2004, 03:22 PM
"Wow. Talk about undying love... you must've really loved your mother."

Legendary_Pokegirl
April 20th, 2004, 04:14 PM
"She was my mother! You have to know what it feels like to be loved by someone for your whole life! I would of done anything!"

Plasma
April 20th, 2004, 04:47 PM
I nodded and smiled.
"Mom... please help me and this brave little pup conquer everything we encounter..."
I whispered every bit except 'brave little pup'. I was showing Melody she had really gotten through to me...
"Don't worry. My mom is in a better place, but she always blesses me spiritually. I'm sure your mother would do the same..."

Legendary_Pokegirl
April 20th, 2004, 04:50 PM
My white chest moved in and out as I breathed. I sighed.
"I know...I can feel her touch in the wind. Sometimes I think I can see her shape in the clouds" I said smiling.

Plasma
April 20th, 2004, 05:09 PM
"Do you ever think that the clouds are our loved ones looking down upon us? Because that's what my mom taught me to believe... for 5 years I've thought most Pokemon were jerks until I met you. Thank you for helping me understand why my life events happened. I believe my mom did this to open my eyes to the world around me, to show me the world she was trying to protect. I'm a changed being because of her. I used to follow under my dad's rule, but this has really opened my eyes. I'm surprised you didn't run away when you saw my forepaws, because most everyone else, even recolored Pokemon, did. I'm sorry for getting sentimental, but I feel relieved about what's happened to me now."
I scratched at the ground with my claws.
~She must think I'm nuts right now...~ I thought.

Legendary_Pokegirl
April 21st, 2004, 01:32 PM
"Your welcome! My mom always told me to open my eyes, and stop to sniff the flowers around me. I am very happy that I have a blue sky to gaze upon, and flowers to admire. And now... a mother who loved me" I said staring at my reflection in the water.

Plasma
April 21st, 2004, 02:07 PM
I sighed dreamily.
"I've now got new hope in my life. Now I know not all creatures are mean and stubborn to someone like me. It's times like these I wish an artist were around to capture this moment..."

Legendary_Pokegirl
April 21st, 2004, 03:31 PM
"What do you mean?" I asked tilting my head to the right.

Plasma
April 21st, 2004, 03:35 PM
"So many of the moments in my life would make stunning pictures. Of course, I'm an artist, but not a very good one."
I rummaged through the backpack on my back, and pulled out an artist's book. I showed some of the pictures to Melody, which were much nicer than I thought them to be. Of course, I was very strict on my abilities and left myself room for criticism. I had even drawn a picture of Latias and Latios, just for the heck of it.

Legendary_Pokegirl
April 21st, 2004, 03:38 PM
"I have never seen a picture before. Do you you think I would make a good picture?" I asked looking around me. There was green grass, and wild flowers. There was also clean water, and thousands of tall green trees. The sky was also blue with a few clouds. I was the only black and white thing in the area. I looked at the pictures again.

Plasma
April 21st, 2004, 03:40 PM
I sat like a human would, focused on Melody, and began drawing. In a couple hours I had drawn a lovely sketch of her surrounded by nature. It was in black and white because it was a rough sketch. I showed it to Melody, anxious about the reply.

Legendary_Pokegirl
April 21st, 2004, 03:42 PM
I smiled at him.
"Its wonderful!" I said happily. "No one has ever done something so wonderful for me!" I said.

Plasma
April 21st, 2004, 03:45 PM
I began filling the sketch with color. When I finished, I showed her again.
"I think you'll like it even better with the colors added."

Legendary_Pokegirl
April 21st, 2004, 03:47 PM
My blue eyes sparkled as I looked at the sketch.
"Where did you learn to draw?" I asked curiously.

Plasma
April 21st, 2004, 03:51 PM
I smiled warmly.
"I just picked it up when I was young. I never was really interested until I became a recolored Pokemon. Then I drew a self-portrait and I just loved drawing ever since. No one else understands my work because it mostly involves recolored Pokemon. But I do have this."
I flipped to an amazing sketch of Latios and Latias playing above the ocean.
"No, I've never seen them in person, but they are my favorite Pokemon next to Ninetales. I've heard the two are inseparable..."

Legendary_Pokegirl
April 21st, 2004, 04:06 PM
"I have seen them!" I said getting excited. "You have never seen them?"

Plasma
April 21st, 2004, 04:09 PM
"I might have once... I just can't recall if I did or not."
I flipped to a detailed sketch of a Flygon.
"Now a Flygon I've definitely seen. I have an innate love for dragon types for some reason..."

Legendary_Pokegirl
April 21st, 2004, 04:12 PM
I put started to try to draw a picture in the dirt with my claw.
I was drawing Shadow. When I was finished I said.
"My mama named me after Lugia's song" I said. "This is you! Its not very good but its my first one"

Plasma
April 21st, 2004, 04:14 PM
I smiled and scratched Melody's head.
"It's a good start. Shame you don't have actual fingers to draw with..."

Legendary_Pokegirl
April 21st, 2004, 04:16 PM
I ran up to a tree, and started to scratch my claws on it. When I was finished they were very sharp. I ran up to Shadow and said " No, I dont have fingers, but I have these!" I said showing him his claws.

Plasma
April 21st, 2004, 04:17 PM
"Yes, that certainly is a good artist tool. Unfortunately, you'd rip the paper if you tried drawing on it. Maybe these forepaws are a blessing of some sort..."

Legendary_Pokegirl
April 21st, 2004, 04:20 PM
" I think I will just stick to the ground." I said standing up. I then started to go in circles. I soon caught up to me tail and grabbed it with my mouth.

Plasma
April 22nd, 2004, 01:04 PM
I chuckled a bit as Melody grabbed her tail in her mouth.
"Say, Melody, I wanted to ask you something else..."

Legendary_Pokegirl
April 22nd, 2004, 01:45 PM
"Ya, what do you want to ask me?" I asked sitting down ready to listen.

Plasma
April 22nd, 2004, 03:06 PM
"You're an only pup, right? I mean, I'm just curious..."

Legendary_Pokegirl
April 22nd, 2004, 03:16 PM
"Well no. Im not an only pup. My brother died." I said bending my ears back.

Plasma
April 22nd, 2004, 04:21 PM
"I'm presuming your brother was older? Or am I wrong again?" I asked consolingly.

Legendary_Pokegirl
April 22nd, 2004, 04:26 PM
"He...he...he was my twin. I was lieing when I said I was the only recoloured one in my family, Im sorry..." I said looking at my paws.

Plasma
April 22nd, 2004, 04:33 PM
"Don't mind it. I've heard more lies in my years than I can bear to remember..."
I smiled and stroked her head softly.
"Let me guess: the hunters killed him?"

Legendary_Pokegirl
April 22nd, 2004, 04:37 PM
I started to cry shaking my head.
"My dad killed him!"

Plasma
April 22nd, 2004, 04:39 PM
"Wow. But your dad didn't kill you. Or your mom. Why did he put up with the two of you but not your brother?"

Legendary_Pokegirl
April 22nd, 2004, 04:46 PM
"He liked loved my mother, but hated my brother and I. At night he killed my brother, and didnt kill me. In the morning he would kill me. But my mom wouldnt let him. We were really little the size of your palm, my mom almost killed my father."

Plasma
April 22nd, 2004, 04:52 PM
"I see. And how come your mother didn't stop him from killing your brother? Was she asleep?"
I was quite curious and wanted to get info on my newest friend...

Legendary_Pokegirl
April 22nd, 2004, 04:56 PM
"Yes she was asleep. My father kidnapped my brother and took him outside. He chocked him. My fathers name was DarkestShade and my brother LightFlame."

Plasma
April 22nd, 2004, 05:01 PM
"I'm sorry it had to be that way. Do you ever wonder why it was him and not you?"

Legendary_Pokegirl
April 22nd, 2004, 05:30 PM
"Because he couldnt get a hold of me" I laughed. "I was always by my mothers side or running around"

Plasma
April 22nd, 2004, 05:38 PM
"I suppose you were ever-vigilant, yes? I mean, no one can kill you unless they get a hold of you..."

Legendary_Pokegirl
April 23rd, 2004, 03:56 AM
"I guess you can say that", I said cheering up.

ScArLetSkye
April 28th, 2004, 08:32 AM
<<Can I join, or is it too late?
If I an, here's mine:
Name: Dawne
Breed: Espeon
Personality:Quiet, thoughtful
Description: White Espeon, blue orb on forehead instead of normal red, black diamond mark on back of neck
Powers: Psychic and Ice powers.(Pyschic, Pys Wave, Ice Beam, Tackle, Confuse Ray....-will learn more as she progresses-) >>

YohFFXI
April 28th, 2004, 10:17 AM
Name:sike
Breed:Scyther
Personality:Cold yet careing,a rebel
Description:All red with Blue wings and gold blades.
Powers: Fury swipes,Sword dance,Some fire stuff, and dragon rage.

YohFFXI
April 28th, 2004, 10:54 AM
I have been alone from the time i was born. I was born in a pokemon day care. My mom and dads trainer said i was a freak that was not wroth it and tryed to kill me. I got away just in time and learned to live on my own killing if i hade to. As time want on i fund out i hade power over fire. For five years i stayed in one forest not seeing the out side world and became more dareing not careing about anyone.Ontill one day a band of humans came and shot at me.Thay said thay were hunters i killed 4 of the 9 and all of there pokemon but thay said thay would set the woods of fire if i did not give my self up. So i did and thay still set it on fire that sant my in to a rage. I used a move i never did befor dragon rage and killed them all. From that day on i said i would stop the hunter. Thats why i came to that forest there were dead dog pokemon all over bite wounds from a fox pokemon. Well i was checking the bodys hunters came after me so i ran. I saw two pokemon and jumped in to the bush near them but crashed it to some sort of sand drawing makeing it of sand now.

ScArLetSkye
April 28th, 2004, 11:22 AM
I shook my fur out.A silly little Goldeen had gotten water all over my fur, and I was dripping wet.I didn't have the heart to levitate it though, for it was only a little baby.
I had been looking for food for days, seeking out berries and nuts, anything that tasted fine and was eatable.
I had also seeked friends, colored ones like myself.