PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a word to describe how I feel.

Chase Leader
June 16th, 2006, 08:18 PM
Well my theory is that no matter who I explain it to no-one seems to know how happy I am.

My girlfriend and I went out for a second date and omg if that wasn't the perfect night of my life (get your mind out of the gutter) We watched the stars and held each other like we never wanted to let go.

Hears the part that may not make sense to anyone else, my parents always told me that I'll know when I find the person that I'll marry...somethings you just know. I can't explain it but the word awesome or incredible isn't good enough.

So yeah I am looking for a word to describe how I feel...because neither of us know...maybe there isn't a good enough word.

Klippy
June 16th, 2006, 09:04 PM
How about some of these:

exceptional, extraordinary, marvelous, miraculous, preeminent, phenomenal,, prodigious, remarkable, stupendous

Chase Leader
June 16th, 2006, 09:12 PM
Yes thats the idea, I knew someone would have some ideas, there was one word that I thought of...its simple...but its all I can think to say...Wow!

Extrodinary is nice to, I am so happy I want to go to the airport and grab someones apple and lay on the luggage conveyerbelt...then stand on the runway and let the plane fly over my head...yes Extrodinary is an awesome word for it.

Klippy
June 16th, 2006, 09:16 PM
Well, I'm glad I could help, but, wouldn't standing under a plane make you deaf beyond belief, preventing you from hearing your girlfriend's response to the word you chose to describe how you feel?

Ah, the wonders of love shall never cease to amaze my imaganitive mind.

Your thread has inspired me to make a word better than extraordinary for my Word's I Made spot. Thank you, kind sir.

ArKiVe
June 17th, 2006, 04:14 AM
I think it might be called fate.

Chase Leader
June 17th, 2006, 07:46 AM
I think it might be called fate.

Thats awesome, fate, yes I think fate really wanted us together...and I mean really really wanted us together...long story...but its an awesome one.

Randall Raichu
June 17th, 2006, 08:51 AM
Oh I have had that night to. It was a while ago. I laid with my girl under the stars. We held each other all night long. (We fell asleep and woke up at 8 the next morning. Good thing we were at her house. Anyway. We are apart right now. She moved. But she moved back last weekend so maybe something good will happen! Mine ended three months ago. I hope yours last longer.

Krafty Quill
June 17th, 2006, 12:44 PM
Hmmm...

Argueably, wouldn't 'love' be a good word? :\

~Ozy~
June 17th, 2006, 01:32 PM
In some ways, perhaps, but... If you're there, you know it's not enough to describe how you feel. Put simply, my friend, ther IS no word to describe this feeling. I've tried to find it, tried to put it to paper, in verse. Nothing fits. It's simply something you know. Can't explain, but know in the depths of your being.

Chase Leader
June 17th, 2006, 04:31 PM
There may not be a word for it, but I am glad someone knows what I am talking about. Its truely something out of this world, we even decided that the moon was only hiding because we stole its thunder...anyways we would have slept outside if it wouldn't have thunderstormed...

Krafty Quill
June 17th, 2006, 04:44 PM
Actually, truthfully, I couldn't say if there is a word for it unless I experienced that scenerio exactly as you did. From what I've experienced though, there are a lot feelings that don't have words that explain 'exactly' what they are. That could just be because I'm not 'good' with emotions so to speak. Quite often I find it hard to express what I'm feeling in actual words. It always comes accross the wrong way unless the other person meets me half way, if you know what I mean.

Chase Leader
June 17th, 2006, 04:47 PM
To help out, I guess you could say emotion should just be, like it should just click. No one has to try and it works...wow shes too amazing.

Lily
June 17th, 2006, 07:56 PM

Just use indescribable, then. XD

Krafty Quill
June 20th, 2006, 06:00 AM

Just use indescribable, then. XD

She's actually right XD

Indescribable pretty much sums up that emotion. Somehow I think he already knew that though, Lily xP